- IARC TP53 mutation database DatabaseCompilation of all TP53 gene mutations identified in human cancers and cell lines that have been reported in the peer-reviewed literature since 1989, including somatic and germline mutations.
- ICD-10 code translator CalculatorAllows users to convert ICD-9 to ICD-10 codes. ICD-9 is being expanded from 17,000 to 141,000 ICD-10 codes. This tool only converts ICD-10-CM codes, not ICD-10-PCS. Clinical Modification ICD-10-CM is used for diagnosis coding. The effective implementation date for ICD-10-CM (and ICD-10-PCS) is October 1, 2014.
- Ideal body weight STAT!Ref
- Ideal body weight percentage STAT!Ref
- iHOP uses a combination of natural language parsing and gene identifiers to navigate the biomedical literature, thus providing a rapid overview of gene properties.
- Image J Analytical ToolA free multi-platform scientific image analysis and processing program written in Java.
- ImMunoGeneTics (IMGT) Database
- Inches to centimeters conversion calculator Calculator
- Influenza sequence database Database
- Ingenuity pathways analysis IPA. Analytical Tool, SUNet ID login and registration requiredIngenuity pathways analysis, IPA, provides information on gene expression and protein-protein interactions within the context of metabolic or signaling pathways.
- InsightII CMGM Unix Software, SUNet ID login and CMGM/PMGM computer account are required to download the softwareSophisticated molecular modeling environment with a powerful graphical interface to algorithms for molecular dynamics, homology modeling, de novo design, and electrostatics. Relevant to protein modelers, computational chemists, and structural biologists.
- Inspiratory capacity STAT!Ref
- InStat Stanf Univ, SUNet ID login and CMGM/PMGM computer account are required to download the softwareA statistical analysis program that is both simple and decently powerful.
- Interactive growth charts Calculator
- Interferon stimulated gene database DatabaseDatabase of genes that are stimulated by interferon, arranged according to gene function or disease association categories.
- InterPro DatabaseA database of protein families, domains and functional sites in which identifiable features found in known proteins can be applied to unknown protein sequences.
- InterProScan Analytical ToolQuerying tool for searching the InterPro database of protein domains and motifs.
- Focus is on undertaking design and implementation of computational and information systems for life scientists and healthcare providers. Case studies illustrate what design factors lead to success or failure in building systems in complex biomedical environments.
- Introduction to R Video, SUNet ID login requiredR is a computer language and environment for statistical computing and graphics. It is widely used in biostatistics, including microarray and proteomics data analysis.
- IV infusion rate Calculator
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.