- Compilation of all TP53 gene mutations identified in human cancers and cell lines that have been reported in the peer-reviewed literature since 1989, including somatic and germline mutations.
- Allows users to convert ICD-9 to ICD-10 codes. ICD-9 is being expanded from 17,000 to 141,000 ICD-10 codes. This tool only converts ICD-10-CM codes, not ICD-10-PCS. Clinical Modification ICD-10-CM is used for diagnosis coding. The effective implementation date for ICD-10-CM (and ICD-10-PCS) is October 1, 2014.
- Ideal body weightSTAT!Ref
- Ideal body weight percentageSTAT!Ref
- iHOP uses a combination of natural language parsing and gene identifiers to navigate the biomedical literature, thus providing a rapid overview of gene properties.
- A free multi-platform scientific image analysis and processing program written in Java.
- Ingenuity pathways analysis IPA.SUNet ID login and registration requiredIngenuity pathways analysis, IPA, provides information on gene expression and protein-protein interactions within the context of metabolic or signaling pathways.
- InsightIISUNet ID login and CMGM/PMGM computer account are required to download the softwareSophisticated molecular modeling environment with a powerful graphical interface to algorithms for molecular dynamics, homology modeling, de novo design, and electrostatics. Relevant to protein modelers, computational chemists, and structural biologists.
- Inspiratory capacitySTAT!Ref
- InStatStanf Univ, SUNet ID login and CMGM/PMGM computer account are required to download the softwareA statistical analysis program that is both simple and decently powerful.
- Database of genes that are stimulated by interferon, arranged according to gene function or disease association categories.
- A database of protein families, domains and functional sites in which identifiable features found in known proteins can be applied to unknown protein sequences.
- Querying tool for searching the InterPro database of protein domains and motifs.
- Focus is on undertaking design and implementation of computational and information systems for life scientists and healthcare providers. Case studies illustrate what design factors lead to success or failure in building systems in complex biomedical environments.
- Introduction to RSUNet ID login requiredR is a computer language and environment for statistical computing and graphics. It is widely used in biostatistics, including microarray and proteomics data analysis.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)Provides one-click access to important clinical resources; includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over 500 journals from Elsevier Publishing.