IAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- IARC TP53 mutation database DatabaseCompilation of all TP53 gene mutations identified in human cancers and cell lines that have been reported in the peer-reviewed literature since 1989, including somatic and germline mutations.
- ICD-10 code translator CalculatorAllows users to convert ICD-9 to ICD-10 codes. ICD-9 is being expanded from 17,000 to 141,000 ICD-10 codes. This tool only converts ICD-10-CM codes, not ICD-10-PCS. Clinical Modification ICD-10-CM is used for diagnosis coding. The effective implementation date for ICD-10-CM (and ICD-10-PCS) is October 1, 2014.
- Ideal body weight STAT!Ref
- Ideal body weight percentage STAT!Ref
- iHOP uses a combination of natural language parsing and gene identifiers to navigate the biomedical literature, thus providing a rapid overview of gene properties.
- Image J Analytical ToolA free multi-platform scientific image analysis and processing program written in Java.
- ImMunoGeneTics (IMGT) Database
- Inches to centimeters conversion calculator Calculator
- Influenza sequence database Database
- Ingenuity pathways analysis IPA. Analytical Tool, SUNet ID login and registration requiredIngenuity pathways analysis, IPA, provides information on gene expression and protein-protein interactions within the context of metabolic or signaling pathways.
- InsightII CMGM Unix Software, SUNet ID login and CMGM/PMGM computer account are required to download the softwareSophisticated molecular modeling environment with a powerful graphical interface to algorithms for molecular dynamics, homology modeling, de novo design, and electrostatics. Relevant to protein modelers, computational chemists, and structural biologists.
- Inspiratory capacity STAT!Ref
- InStat Stanf Univ, SUNet ID login and CMGM/PMGM computer account are required to download the softwareA statistical analysis program that is both simple and decently powerful.
- Interactive growth charts Calculator
- Interferon stimulated gene database DatabaseDatabase of genes that are stimulated by interferon, arranged according to gene function or disease association categories.
- InterPro DatabaseA database of protein families, domains and functional sites in which identifiable features found in known proteins can be applied to unknown protein sequences.
- InterProScan Analytical ToolQuerying tool for searching the InterPro database of protein domains and motifs.
- Focus is on undertaking design and implementation of computational and information systems for life scientists and healthcare providers. Case studies illustrate what design factors lead to success or failure in building systems in complex biomedical environments.
- Introduction to R Video, SUNet ID login requiredR is a computer language and environment for statistical computing and graphics. It is widely used in biostatistics, including microarray and proteomics data analysis.
- IV infusion rate Calculator
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.