- Health hotlines Mobile Application, iPhone/iPod touch/iPadOnline database NLM"Health Hotlines is a compilation of organizations with toll-free telephone numbers. It is derived from DIRLINE, the National Library of Medicine's Directory of Information Resources Online. This database contains descriptions of over 14,000 biomedical information resources, including organizations, databases, research resources, etc."--Website
- Henderson-Hasselbach equation STAT!Ref
- Hepatitis C virus database (HCV db) DatabaseCentralized repository and clearinghouse of data and tools pertaining to all aspects of the hepatitis C virus: viral subtypes, genomes, sequence alignment tools, ortholog comparisons.
- HGNC Search DatabaseDatabase created by the HGNC under the auspices of HUGO charged with giving unique and meaningful names to every human gene.
- HiMAP, human interactome map Database
- HomoloGene NLM
- Homologous vertebrate genes database DatabaseIdentifies homologous genes in vertebrate using an automated procedure. .
- HOVERGEN DatabaseIdentifies homologous genes in vertebrate using an automated procedure. .
- Database of computationally predicted potential tumor associated antigenes based upon expression data from multiple sources.
- This site contains the reference sequence for the human and C. elegans genomes.
- Human protein reference database Database
- Hypernatremia treatment algorithm Calculator
- Hyponatremia & hypernatremia Calculator
- Hyponatremia treatment algorithm Calculator
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.