- Galaxy combines genome annotation databases with a set of highly-integrated analytical tools to enable users to easily search remote resources, combine data from independent queries and analyses, and visualize the results.
- A repository of microarray gene expression measurements maintained by the Genomics Institute of the Novartis Research Foundation . The atlas is aimed at profiling gene expression in a large number of tissues from Mus musculus and Homo sapiens .
- A gene expression and hybridization array data repository, as well as a curated, online resource for gene expression data browsing, query and retrieval.
- The Gene Ontology project provides a set of controlled vocabularies to describe gene and gene product attributes in any organism.
- Gene ontology term finder (SGD)Stanf UnivAnalyzes a list of gene IDs provided by e.g. gene expression data to find GO terms (or their parents) that occur at unexpectedly high frequency to identify commonalities between genes.
- Computational biology tool for determining whether an a priori defined set of genes shows statistically significant, concordant differences between two biological states
- GeneCardsWeizmann Institute
- Overview SUNet ID login and CMGM/PMGM computer account are required for web usage of this softwareWeb-based gene expression microarray analysis environment.
- GeneSpringSUNet ID login and CMGM/PMGM computer account are required to download the softwareA microarray expression data analysis tool sold by Agilent, and something of a standard for such tasks.
- Help Page Login requiredThe package is a vast collection of high-quality biological analysis tools and databases
- Provides a microarray-based genome-wide gene expression measurements in the HapMap samples.
- GEONCBIA gene expression and hybridization array data repository, as well as a curated, online resource for gene expression data browsing, query and retrieval.
- Geriatric depression scaleSTAT!Ref
- Geriatric functional rating scale (GFRS)Users must sign up for a free account for access to site
- GFR calculator for children and adolescents up to 18 years old, Schwartz and Counahan-Barratt methods
- A powerful, well-documented DNA and protein motif finder program.
- A DNA motif finder that is optimized for the identification of relatively weak motifs.
- Glasgow Coma ScaleNCEMIA scale for assessing level of consciousness, particularly used in trauma. Based on Advanced trauma life support, 1993 student manual, published by American College of Surgeons.
- Glasgow Coma Scale (MedCalc3000)STAT!Ref
- Glaucoma risk calculatorUsers must register
- Tool for biological interpretation of 'omic' data; can process large gene or protein lists.
- Free, simple charting service provided by Google. Suitable for charting simple to moderately complex biomedical data types. Large number of chart types and options.
- M051 Version 29- (Windows)Student Computing Version 29- (Windows); Version 26- (Macintosh)Duck Room Version 29- (Windows)Redwood Room Version 29- (Windows)Stone Room Version 29- (Windows)
- Gorlin formula for valve areaSTAT!Ref
- GPCRDB stores curated sequences, mutation and ligand binding data for G-coupled protein receptors (GPCRs).
- Duck Room, duck-win7-pc9 and duck-win7-pc10 Version 6 (Windows)
- StatMate is an expensive, easy to use tool for estimating the statistical power of an experiment necessary to detect various hypothetical differences.
- A tool for analyzing the functional significance of cis-regulatory regions identified by localized measurements of DNA binding events across an entire genome. Incorporates both proximal and distal binding sites. Incorporates annotations from 20 ontologies.
- GTDB and its associated Glycosylation Pathways pages provide a graphical interface for navigating the universe of enzymes involved in glycosylation.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.