- Galaxy combines genome annotation databases with a set of highly-integrated analytical tools to enable users to easily search remote resources, combine data from independent queries and analyses, and visualize the results.
- Gene expression atlas DatabaseA repository of microarray gene expression measurements maintained by the Genomics Institute of the Novartis Research Foundation . The atlas is aimed at profiling gene expression in a large number of tissues from Mus musculus and Homo sapiens .
- A gene expression and hybridization array data repository, as well as a curated, online resource for gene expression data browsing, query and retrieval.
- Gene ontology Video
- Gene ontology DatabaseThe Gene Ontology project provides a set of controlled vocabularies to describe gene and gene product attributes in any organism.
- Gene ontology term finder (SGD) Stanf UnivAnalyzes a list of gene IDs provided by e.g. gene expression data to find GO terms (or their parents) that occur at unexpectedly high frequency to identify commonalities between genes.
- Gene set enrichment analysis Analytical ToolComputational biology tool for determining whether an a priori defined set of genes shows statistically significant, concordant differences between two biological states
- GeneCards Weizmann Institute
- GeneSifter Analytical ToolOverview SUNet ID login and CMGM/PMGM computer account are required for web usage of this softwareWeb-based gene expression microarray analysis environment.
- GeneSpring Analytical Tool, SUNet ID login and CMGM/PMGM computer account are required to download the softwareA microarray expression data analysis tool sold by Agilent, and something of a standard for such tasks.
- Genetics computer group Analytical ToolHelp Page Login requiredThe package is a vast collection of high-quality biological analysis tools and databases
- GENEVAR GENe Expression VARiation. DatabaseProvides a microarray-based genome-wide gene expression measurements in the HapMap samples.
- GEO NCBIA gene expression and hybridization array data repository, as well as a curated, online resource for gene expression data browsing, query and retrieval.
- Geriatric depression scale STAT!Ref
- Geriatric functional rating scale (GFRS) Calculator, Use Internet Explorer only
- GFR calculator (with SI units) Calculator
- GFR calculator for children and adolescents up to 18 years old, Schwartz and Counahan-Barratt methods Calculator
- GI bleed complication risk Calculator
- Gibbs Motif sampler HomepageA powerful, well-documented DNA and protein motif finder program.
- GibbsILR Analytical ToolA DNA motif finder that is optimized for the identification of relatively weak motifs.
- Glasgow Coma Scale NCEMIA scale for assessing level of consciousness, particularly used in trauma. Based on Advanced trauma life support, 1993 student manual, published by American College of Surgeons.
- Glasgow Coma Scale (MedCalc3000) STAT!Ref
- Glaucoma 5-year risk estimator Calculator
- Glaucoma risk calculator Calculator, Users must register
- GoMiner Analytical ToolTool for biological interpretation of 'omic' data; can process large gene or protein lists.
- Google Chart Analytical ToolFree, simple charting service provided by Google. Suitable for charting simple to moderately complex biomedical data types. Large number of chart types and options.
- Google Chrome Product DescriptionDuck Room Version 29- (Windows)Redwood Room Version 29- (Windows)Stone Room Version 29- (Windows)M051 Version 29- (Windows)Student Computing Version 29- (Windows); Version 26- (Macintosh)
- GoPubMed Database
- Gorlin formula for valve area STAT!Ref
- GPCRDB stores curated sequences, mutation and ligand binding data for G-coupled protein receptors (GPCRs).
- GraphPAD Prism. Version 6 Product DescriptionDuck Room, duck-win7-pc9 and duck-win7-pc10 Version 6 (Windows)
- GraphPad StatMate Analytical Tool (Product Information)StatMate is an expensive, easy to use tool for estimating the statistical power of an experiment necessary to detect various hypothetical differences.
- GREAT Genomic Regions Enrichment of Annotations Tool. Analytical ToolA tool for analyzing the functional significance of cis-regulatory regions identified by localized measurements of DNA binding events across an entire genome. Incorporates both proximal and distal binding sites. Incorporates annotations from 20 ontologies.
- GT database DatabaseGTDB and its associated Glycosylation Pathways pages provide a graphical interface for navigating the universe of enzymes involved in glycosylation.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.