- Gail, Mitchell H.
- Gail, Mitchell H.
- Chen, Tim; Zhang, Michael.
- Analyzes a list of gene IDs provided by e.g. gene expression data to find GO terms (or their parents) that occur at unexpectedly high frequency to identify commonalities between genes.
- Computational biology tool for determining whether an a priori defined set of genes shows statistically significant, concordant differences between two biological states
- 2012 Springer Protocolsedited by Jean Peccoud.Part I. Assembly of oligonucleotides in synthons. Building block synthesis using the polymerase chain assembly method / Julie A. Marchand and Jean Peccoud. Oligonucleotide assembly in yeast to produce synthetic DNA fragments / Daniel G. Gibson. Topdown real-time gene synthesis / Mo Chao Huang [and others] De novo DNA synthesis using single-molecule PCR / Tuval Ben Yehezekel, Gregory Linshiz, and Ehud Shapiro -- Part II. Synthon assembly. SLIC : a method for sequence- and ligation-independent cloning / Mamie Z. Li and Stephen J. Elledge. Assembly of standardized DNA parts using bioBrick ends in E. coli / Olivia Ho-Shing [and others] Assembling DNA fragments by USER fusion / Narayana Annaluru [and others] Fusion PCR via novel overlap sequences / Kamonchai Cha-aim [and others] Using recombineering to generate point mutations : the oligonucleotide-based "Hit and Fix" method / Suhwan Chang, Stacey Stauffer, and Shyam K. Sharan. Using recombineering to generate point mutations : galK-based positive-negative selection method / Kajal Biswas, Stacey Stauffer, and Shyam K. Sharan. Assembling large DNA segments in yeast / Héloïse Muller [and others] Recursive construction of perfect DNA molecules and libraries from imperfect oligonucleotides / Gregory Linshiz, Tuval Ben Yehezkel, and Ehud Shapiro. Cloning whole bacterial genomes in yeast / Gwynedd A. Benders. Production of infectious poliovirus from synthetic viral genomes / Jeronimo Cello and Steffen Muller -- Part III. Software for gene synthesis. In silico design of functional DNA constructs / Alan Villalobos, Mark Welch, and Jeremy Minshull. Using DNAworks in designing oligonucleotides for PCR-based gene synthesis / David Hoover. De novo gene synthesis design using TmPrime software / Mo-Huang Li [and others] Design-a-gene with GeneDesign / Sarah M. Richardson [and others] -- Part IV. Education and security. Leading a successful iGEM team / Wayne Materi. The Build-a-Genome course / Eric M. Cooper [and others] DNA synthesis security / Ali Nouri and Christopher F. Chyba.
- Overview SUNet ID login and CMGM/PMGM computer account are required for web usage of this softwareWeb-based gene expression microarray analysis environment.
- A microarray expression data analysis tool sold by Agilent, and something of a standard for such tasks.
- Help Page Login requiredThe package is a vast collection of high-quality biological analysis tools and databases
- Burge, Christopher B.
- Padma Sudarshana ... [et. al.].
- Grauer, H.
- GFR calculator for children and adolescents up to 18 years old, Schwartz and Counahan-Barratt methodsBarratt, T. Martin; Counahan, R.; Schwartz, G. J.
- Levey, A. S.
- Rouchka, Eric C.; Thompson, Bill.A powerful, well-documented DNA and protein motif finder program.
- A DNA motif finder that is optimized for the identification of relatively weak motifs.
- Tool for biological interpretation of 'omic' data; can process large gene or protein lists.
- Free, simple charting service provided by Google. Suitable for charting simple to moderately complex biomedical data types. Large number of chart types and options.
- Duck Room Version 29- (Windows)Redwood Room Version 29- (Windows)Stone Room Version 29- (Windows)M051 Version 29- (Windows)Student Computing Version 29- (Windows); Version 26- (Macintosh)
- Duck Room, duck-win7-pc9 and duck-win7-pc10 Version 6 (Windows)
- StatMate is an expensive, easy to use tool for estimating the statistical power of an experiment necessary to detect various hypothetical differences.
- Bejerano, Gill.A tool for analyzing the functional significance of cis-regulatory regions identified by localized measurements of DNA binding events across an entire genome. Incorporates both proximal and distal binding sites. Incorporates annotations from 20 ontologies.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 25 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over.All online issues of the Journal of the American Medical Association.Nature, the international weekly journal of science.New England Journal of Medicine.Search Ovid databases.
A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more.
Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.MicroMedex: Premier pharmaceutical information source containing multiple databases and drug reference tools. Of particular value is DRUGDEX Evaluations, one of the most comprehensive drug sources available.DynaMed Plus is a clinical information resource used by physicians to answer clinical questions quickly and easily at the point of care. Topics are updated daily as new evidence becomes available.Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles. The evidence-based content, updated regularly, provides the latest practice guidelines in 59 medical specialtiesProvides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.
Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences.
Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.
Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not.
Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.BMJ Clinical Evidence. A clinical information tool built around systematic reviews summarizing the current state of knowledge about prevention and treatment of clinical conditions.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.The National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC): A comprehensive database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and related documents.MedlinePlus: A repository of health information from the National Library of Medicine. Links are from trusted sites. No advertising, no endorsement of commercial companies or productsLPCH CareNotes via MicroMedex: Patient education handouts customized by LPCH clinical staffMicromedex Lab Advisor: Evidence based laboratory test informationA drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.A trusted source of expert advice for and about kids, providing the information necessary to help patients and parents understand their unique needs.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities.
In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.
A web-based, decision support system for infectious diseases, epidemiology, microbiology and antimicrobial chemotherapy. The database, updated weekly, currently includes 337 diseases, 224 countries, 1,147 microbial taxa and 306 antibacterial (-fungal, -parasitic, -viral) agents and vaccines.
Over 10,000 notes outline the status of specific infections within each country.