- EBM calculator (University of Toronto)Web versionCalculates the Sensitivity, Specificity, PPV, NPV, LR+, and LR-, Relative Risk (RR), Absolute Relative Risk (ARR), Number Needed to Treat (NNT), Odds Ratio (OR), Relative Risk Reduction (RRR).
- A navigation tool for visualizing pre-computed evolutionary relationships in vertebrates and non-vertebrates based on whole-genome primary sequence alignment.
- EMBOSS is a high-quality package of free, Open Source software for molecular biology. It performs all of the classical molecular biological analytical tasks.
- M051 Version X7 (Windows)Student Computing Version X7 (Windows)Duck Room Version X7 (Windows)Redwood Room Version X7 (Windows)Stone Room Version X7 (Windows)
- EndNote basicThomson Reuters, Users must register from a computer on campus or on the Stanford network, and login
- Includes information cited in MEDLINE. GenBank, EMBL, DDBJ, SWISS-PROT, PIR, PDB, PRF, dbEST and U.S. and European patents.
- Release Notes -- Introduction -- Searching a Database -- Uploading UIDs to Entrez -- Downloading Document Summaries -- Downloading Full Records -- Finding Related Data Through Entrez Links -- Getting Database Statistics and Search Fields -- Performing a Global Entrez Search -- Retrieving Spelling Suggestions -- Demonstration Programs -- For More Information.
- Provides access to gene expression and sequences for genes active in mouse and human beta cells.
- Epworth sleepiness scale (ESS)STAT!Ref
- "By playing EteRNA, you will participate in creating the first large-scale library of synthetic RNA designs. Your efforts will help reveal new principles for designing RNA-based switches and nanomachines -- new systems for seeking and eventually controlling living cells and disease-causing viruses. By interacting with thousands of players and learning from real experimental feedback, you will be pioneering a completely new way to do science. Join the global laboratory!"--Website.
- Annotated non-redundant collection of data on eukaryotic POL II promoters for which the transcription start site has been determined experimentally.
- European system for cardiac operative risk evaluation (EuroSCORE)Users must sign up for a free account for access to site
- Curated database of commercial monoclonal antibodies.
- ExPASy Proteomics serverEXPASyExPASy provides integrated access to a variety of databases and analytical tools dedicated to understanding proteins.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)Provides one-click access to important clinical resources; includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over 500 journals from Elsevier Publishing.