- A web-based suite of tools for analyzing microarray gene expression results using the annotations of a list of genes and their cognate proteins.tools for analyzing microarray data.
- Database of interacting proteins (DIP)Login requiredDatabase of experimentally observed protein-protein interactions
- A data mining and extraction tool for statistical data from US and international government agencies, including US Census and the National Center for Health Statistics.
- dbEST (NCBI)NLMdbEST (Nature Genetics 4:332-3;1993) is a division of GenBank that contains sequence data and other information on "single-pass" cDNA sequences, or Expressed Sequence Tags, from a number of organisms.
- A database of human genetic variation.
- DeepView Swiss-PdbViewerWindows & MacintoshPowerful biomolecular structure and analysis program that interacts with SWISS-MODEL.
- Database of commercially available, highly characterized knockout mice.
- Derwent Innovations IndexThomson
- Devers Eye Institute Glaucoma Risk CalculatorUsers must register
- Diabetes screening TreeCalcSTAT!Ref
- Diabetes type predictor TreeCalcSTAT!Ref
- Comprehensive database of natural products organised according to product chemical and physical properties.
- Digitalis body loadSTAT!Ref
- Compilation of data derived from the literature regarding therapeutic proteins and nucleic acids that are known drug targets.
- A bioinformatics and cheminformatics resource that combines detailed drug (i.e. chemical, pharmacological and pharmaceutical) data with comprehensive drug target (i.e. sequence, structure, and pathway) information.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)Provides one-click access to important clinical resources; includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over 500 journals from Elsevier Publishing.