- Candida genome database (CGD) Stanf UnivStores and organizes highly curated data for the yeast Candida albicans.
- Step 1. Physical Exam - Step 2. Co-existing Conditions - Step 3. Lab and Radiology Findings.
- Cardiac output STAT!Ref
- Cardiac output MultiCalc STAT!Ref
- Cardiac risk index for noncardiac surgical procedures Calculator, Use Internet Explorer only
- The Catalogue of somatic mutations In cancer (COSMIC) is a specialized database that stores data about somatic mutations related to human cancers.
- Catalyst Product DescriptionIntegrated software environment for pharmacophore modeling and three-dimensional modeling, with applications for rational drug design.
- CATH DatabaseThe Class Architecture Topology and Homologous superfamily protein structure classification (CATH) is one of the main databases providing hierarchical classification of protein domain structures. It clusters proteins at four major levels: Class(C), Architecture(A), Topology(T) and Homologous superfamily (H).
- CDTree a protein domain hierarchy viewer and editor. Analytical ToolD igiFreeA system for studying the the classification of protein sequences and investigate their evolutionary relationships based on protein domains; includes a suite of analysis methods to visualize the structure of domains and align new domains against exist sequences.
- Cerius2 Product DescriptionPackage of molecular modeling and simulations programs, with applications in rational drug design and structure-based drug design.
- ChemBio3D Analytical Tool (Product Information)Molecular modeling and protein visualization software.
- Chi square analysis STAT!Ref
- CisGenome Analytical ToolAn integrated tool for tiling array, ChIP-seq, genome and cis-regulatory element analysis.
- Closing capacity STAT!Ref
- CMGM Computing resource Analytical Tool, CMGM/PMGM registration requiredThe Oligo program is likely the best tool for creating oligonucleotides ("oligos"), i.e., determining the sequence of oligos so that they can be synthesized and used in e.g., polymerase chain reaction (PCR).
- Cn3D Windows & Macintosh
- Collaborative Drug Discovery Database (Product Information)The Collaborative Drug Discovery (CDD) database is a system that enables scientists to archive, mine, and collaborate around pre-clinical chemical and biological drug discovery data using a web-based interface.
- COMBOSA3D Coloring Of molecules based on sequence alignment. Analytical ToolA popular DNA motif finder applicable to finding candidates for regulatory factor binding sites by searching for statistically overrepresented motifs. It enumerates all motifs in the search space and is guaranteed to produce those motifs with greatest z-scores
- Comorbidity Index and Score of Charlson et al Calculators, Use Internet Explorer only
- CompareProspector Analytical ToolGibbs sampling search tool biased to search in promoter regions that are conserved across species to identify motifs for transcription factors.
- The Comprehensive microbial resource (CMR) is a repository of data covering all microbial genomes whose genome has been sequenced to completion.
- Comprehensive unit conversions STAT!Ref
- Confidence interval of a survey STAT!Ref
- Consed a graphical tool for editing Phrap assemblilies . Download software
- ContigExpress Analytical ToolA module of Vector NTI for generating and analyzing biomolecular sequence contigs.
- Convert celsius to fahrenheit Calculator
- Coremine DatabaseDatabase that presents search results as a graphic network that describes relationships discovered through text-mining. Relationship networks cluster important terms and act as a navigational tool. This approach is used to show relationships between a wide range of biomedical terms, including Medical Subject Heading, Gene Ontology, Pharmaceutical, Herbal medicine and Chemical as well as Gene and Protein terms.
- Coronary disease probability Calculator
- Coronary Heart Disease Risk Calculator CalculatorPredicts the risk of heart disease within 10 years. The results are applicable only for the ages of 30 to 74. Risk factors include: sex, age, smoker, diabetes, blood pressure, and cholesterol.
- Corrected CSF white count calculator Calculator
- Corrected serum Na+ Calculator
- Creatinine clearance (measured) STAT!Ref
- Creatinine clearance by mass STAT!Ref
- Crotalid snakebite severity score Calculator
- Croup score (pediatric) Calculator
- CSF IgG index STAT!Ref
- CSS mastery advanced web standards solutions Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Downloadable spreadsheet that "enables health care providers and patients to estimate 10-year and lifetime risks for atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD), defined as coronary death or nonfatal myocardial infarction, or fatal or nonfatal stroke."
- Cytoscape Analytical ToolVisualization, modeling and analysis tool for molecular and genetic interaction networks.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.