- Candida genome database (CGD)Stanf UnivStores and organizes highly curated data for the yeast Candida albicans.
- Step 1. Physical Exam - Step 2. Co-existing Conditions - Step 3. Lab and Radiology Findings.
- Cardiac outputSTAT!Ref
- Cardiac output MultiCalcSTAT!Ref
- Cardiac risk index for noncardiac surgical proceduresUsers must sign up for a free account for access to site
- The Catalogue of somatic mutations In cancer (COSMIC) is a specialized database that stores data about somatic mutations related to human cancers.
- Integrated software environment for pharmacophore modeling and three-dimensional modeling, with applications for rational drug design.
- The Class Architecture Topology and Homologous superfamily protein structure classification (CATH) is one of the main databases providing hierarchical classification of protein domain structures. It clusters proteins at four major levels: Class(C), Architecture(A), Topology(T) and Homologous superfamily (H).
- A system for studying the the classification of protein sequences and investigate their evolutionary relationships based on protein domains; includes a suite of analysis methods to visualize the structure of domains and align new domains against exist sequences.
- Package of molecular modeling and simulations programs, with applications in rational drug design and structure-based drug design.
- Molecular modeling and protein visualization software.
- Chemical abstractsSciFinder Web, Users must registerRequired Registration Portal SciFinder Web
- Chi square analysisSTAT!Ref
- An integrated tool for tiling array, ChIP-seq, genome and cis-regulatory element analysis.
- Closing capacitySTAT!Ref
- CMGM Computing resourceCMGM/PMGM registration requiredThe Oligo program is likely the best tool for creating oligonucleotides ("oligos"), i.e., determining the sequence of oligos so that they can be synthesized and used in e.g., polymerase chain reaction (PCR).
- Cn3DWindows & Macintosh
- The Collaborative Drug Discovery (CDD) database is a system that enables scientists to archive, mine, and collaborate around pre-clinical chemical and biological drug discovery data using a web-based interface.
- A popular DNA motif finder applicable to finding candidates for regulatory factor binding sites by searching for statistically overrepresented motifs. It enumerates all motifs in the search space and is guaranteed to produce those motifs with greatest z-scores
- Comorbidity Index and Score of Charlson et alUsers must sign up for a free account for access to site
- Gibbs sampling search tool biased to search in promoter regions that are conserved across species to identify motifs for transcription factors.
- The Comprehensive microbial resource (CMR) is a repository of data covering all microbial genomes whose genome has been sequenced to completion.
- Comprehensive unit conversionsSTAT!Ref
- Confidence interval of a surveySTAT!Ref
- A module of Vector NTI for generating and analyzing biomolecular sequence contigs.
- Database that presents search results as a graphic network that describes relationships discovered through text-mining. Relationship networks cluster important terms and act as a navigational tool. This approach is used to show relationships between a wide range of biomedical terms, including Medical Subject Heading, Gene Ontology, Pharmaceutical, Herbal medicine and Chemical as well as Gene and Protein terms.
- Predicts the risk of heart disease within 10 years. The results are applicable only for the ages of 30 to 74. Risk factors include: sex, age, smoker, diabetes, blood pressure, and cholesterol.
- Creatinine clearance (measured)STAT!Ref
- Creatinine clearance by massSTAT!Ref
- CSF IgG indexSTAT!Ref
- Print Material
- Downloadable spreadsheet that "enables health care providers and patients to estimate 10-year and lifetime risks for atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD), defined as coronary death or nonfatal myocardial infarction, or fatal or nonfatal stroke."
- Visualization, modeling and analysis tool for molecular and genetic interaction networks.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)Provides one-click access to important clinical resources; includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over 500 journals from Elsevier Publishing.