- Candida genome database (CGD) Stanf UnivStores and organizes highly curated data for the yeast Candida albicans.
- Step 1. Physical Exam - Step 2. Co-existing Conditions - Step 3. Lab and Radiology Findings.
- Cardiac output STAT!Ref
- Cardiac output MultiCalc STAT!Ref
- Cardiac risk index for noncardiac surgical procedures Calculator, Use Internet Explorer only
- The Catalogue of somatic mutations In cancer (COSMIC) is a specialized database that stores data about somatic mutations related to human cancers.
- Catalyst Product DescriptionIntegrated software environment for pharmacophore modeling and three-dimensional modeling, with applications for rational drug design.
- CATH DatabaseThe Class Architecture Topology and Homologous superfamily protein structure classification (CATH) is one of the main databases providing hierarchical classification of protein domain structures. It clusters proteins at four major levels: Class(C), Architecture(A), Topology(T) and Homologous superfamily (H).
- CDTree Analytical ToolD igiFreeA system for studying the the classification of protein sequences and investigate their evolutionary relationships based on protein domains; includes a suite of analysis methods to visualize the structure of domains and align new domains against exist sequences.
- Cerius2 Product DescriptionPackage of molecular modeling and simulations programs, with applications in rational drug design and structure-based drug design.
- ChemBio3D Analytical Tool (Product Information)Molecular modeling and protein visualization software.
- Chi square analysis STAT!Ref
- CisGenome Analytical ToolAn integrated tool for tiling array, ChIP-seq, genome and cis-regulatory element analysis.
- Closing capacity STAT!Ref
- CMGM Computing resource Analytical Tool, CMGM/PMGM registration requiredThe Oligo program is likely the best tool for creating oligonucleotides ("oligos"), i.e., determining the sequence of oligos so that they can be synthesized and used in e.g., polymerase chain reaction (PCR).
- Cn3D Windows & Macintosh
- Collaborative Drug Discovery Database (Product Information)The Collaborative Drug Discovery (CDD) database is a system that enables scientists to archive, mine, and collaborate around pre-clinical chemical and biological drug discovery data using a web-based interface.
- COMBOSA3D Analytical ToolA popular DNA motif finder applicable to finding candidates for regulatory factor binding sites by searching for statistically overrepresented motifs. It enumerates all motifs in the search space and is guaranteed to produce those motifs with greatest z-scores
- Comorbidity Index and Score of Charlson et al Calculators, Use Internet Explorer only
- CompareProspector Analytical ToolGibbs sampling search tool biased to search in promoter regions that are conserved across species to identify motifs for transcription factors.
- The Comprehensive microbial resource (CMR) is a repository of data covering all microbial genomes whose genome has been sequenced to completion.
- Comprehensive unit conversions STAT!Ref
- Confidence interval of a survey STAT!Ref
- Consed Download software
- ContigExpress Analytical ToolA module of Vector NTI for generating and analyzing biomolecular sequence contigs.
- Convert celsius to fahrenheit Calculator
- Coremine DatabaseDatabase that presents search results as a graphic network that describes relationships discovered through text-mining. Relationship networks cluster important terms and act as a navigational tool. This approach is used to show relationships between a wide range of biomedical terms, including Medical Subject Heading, Gene Ontology, Pharmaceutical, Herbal medicine and Chemical as well as Gene and Protein terms.
- Coronary disease probability Calculator
- Coronary Heart Disease Risk Calculator CalculatorPredicts the risk of heart disease within 10 years. The results are applicable only for the ages of 30 to 74. Risk factors include: sex, age, smoker, diabetes, blood pressure, and cholesterol.
- Corrected CSF white count calculator Calculator
- Corrected serum Na+ Calculator
- Creatinine clearance (measured) STAT!Ref
- Creatinine clearance by mass STAT!Ref
- Crotalid snakebite severity score Calculator
- Croup score (pediatric) Calculator
- CSF IgG index STAT!Ref
- CSS mastery 2006Print Material
- Downloadable spreadsheet that "enables health care providers and patients to estimate 10-year and lifetime risks for atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD), defined as coronary death or nonfatal myocardial infarction, or fatal or nonfatal stroke."
- Cytoscape Analytical ToolVisualization, modeling and analysis tool for molecular and genetic interaction networks.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.