- Basic unit conversionsSTAT!Ref
- Download software Stanford users must download software to view fulltext
- Bayesian statistics I multiCalcSTAT!Ref
- Bayesian statistics II MultiCalcSTAT!Ref
- Beginning MySQL 2005ebrary
- Bicarbonate deficitSTAT!Ref
- BINDUsers need to register for a free accountOne of the main repositories for the storage of curated descriptions of protein interactions, molecular complexes and pathways.
- Metasearching sequence motif finding tool that enables easy comparison of outputs from AlignACE, BioProspector, CONSENSUS and MEME for transcription factor binding site prediction.
- Database of experimentally-determined binding affinities of protein-ligand complexes, including small molecule ligands.
- BIOBASE Knowledge Library(Formerly called Proteome)BIOBASE knowledge(R) library is a suite of databases updated weekly and focused on protein information in the published biological literature. The suite of databases focuses on mammalian species, model organisms, and human fungal pathogens in: HumanPSD - Proteome Survey DB for information on human, mouse, and rat proteins. GPCR-PD - G Protein-coupled Receptors DB for human, mouse & rat proteins, their ligands & downstream signaling molecules. YPD - Model organism S. cerevisiae. PombePD - Model organism S. pombe. WormPD - Model organism C. elegans. MycoPathPD - Human fungal pathogen DB.
- BioCyc is a collection of hundreds of Pathway/Genome Databases covering mostly prokaryotes, each of which describing the genome and metabolic pathways of a single organism. Most of these databases are computationally generated, but two are generated by an extensive curation process
- The Biology WorkBench is a web-based tool for biologists. The WorkBench allows biologists to search many popular protein and nucleic acid sequence databases. Database searching is integrated with access to a wide variety of analysis and modeling tools, all within a point and click interface that eliminates file format compatibility problems.
- BioMart is a query-oriented data management system developed jointly by the Ontario Institute for Cancer Research (OICR) and the European Bioinformatics Institute (EBI) that enables scientists to perform advanced querying of biological data sources through a single web interface. It offers access to major biomolecular sequence, pathway and annotation databases such as Ensembl, Uniprot, Reactome, HGNC, Wormbase and PRIDE.
- Biomolecular interaction network database (BIND)Users need to register for a free accountOne of the main repositories for the storage of curated descriptions of protein interactions, molecular complexes and pathways.
- BioPerl is a vast collection of Perl packages for performing typical analytical and management tasks for biological data
- A powerful tool for identifying DNA and protein motifs.
- BIOSIS 1926-Thomson
- Biostatistics : a formal introduction : a love storySUNet ID login required
- A web-accessible annotated database of over 1200 online resources of interest to molecular biologists and neurobiologists.
- BioWarehouse is a relational database system for the integration of multiple bioinformatics databases. It provides a central data repository in a common representational framework within a single DB management system.
- BLAST (NCBI)NLMNucleotide or protein sequence similarity using the BLAST algorithm. BLAST compares a nucleotide sequence against the GenBank nucleotide sequence database.
- BOV enables users to interactively visualize BLAST high-scoring segment pairs to understand matching patterns between a query and a subject sequence.
- Download iPhone App iPhone App
- This calculator provides BMI and the corresponding BMI-for-age percentile on a CDC BMI-for-age growth chart. Use this calculator for children and teens, aged 2 through 19 years old.
- A repository of expression data for tissues and cell types of Homo sapiens and Mus musculus. BioMap attempts to reflect accurately the abundance of transcripts in the original source.
- Login Univ CologneBRENDA is the main collection of enzyme functional data available to the scientific community. It is the comprehensive enzyme database of data from primary literature sources, and includes links to literature citations, two-dimensional images, and other databases.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)Provides one-click access to important clinical resources; includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over 500 journals from Elsevier Publishing.