- A-a gradient STAT!Ref
- Abcam antibodies and reagents. DatabaseAn extensive repository of antibodies available for purchase. It provides information and purchase information for antibodies.
- AbMiner DatabaseAbMiner is a tool that allows users to search for appropriate, commercially available antibodies (>600) for research purposes, and to match each antibody to its respective genomic identifiers. The unique feature of this antibody collection is that all antibodies are screened by Western blot. The sample used for antibody screening was a pool of the NCI-60 cancer cell lines, comprised of 60 different cell lines from 9 different tissues of origin. Besides results, AbMiner also includes the dilutions used and pertinent vendor information for all antibodies. The target antigen for each antibody was translated to the encoding gene symbol using MatchMiner. Other identifiers include gene name, HUGO status, UniGene Cluster ID, RefSeq for protein and mRNA, and Entrez Gene Ids. These identifiers are updated periodically as new information becomes available. Users can search AbMIner by any of the identifiers and easily navigate between antibody, protein, mRNA, and gene.
- Absolute Neutrophil count STAT!Ref
- Absolute Reticulocyte count STAT!Ref
- Adobe Acrobat Product DescriptionM051 Version XI (Windows)Student Computing Version XI (Windows); Version X (Macintosh)Duck Room Version XI (Windows)Redwood Room Version XI (Windows)Stone Room Version XI (Windows)
- Adobe Flash Player Product DescriptionM051 Version 11 (Windows)Student Computing Version 11 (Windows)Duck Room Version 11 (Windows)Redwood Room Version 11 (Windows)Stone Room Version 11 (Windows)
- Adobe Photoshop Product DescriptionRedwood Room, on computers Scan 1 & Scan 2, only. Version CS6 (Windows)
- A database of affinity data for structurally resolved protein-ligand complexes from the Protein Data Bank (PDB).
- Age calculator Calculator
- AHRQ Inpatient quality indicators Overview
- AHRQ Patient safety indicators Overview
- AHRQ Pediatric quality indicators Overview
- AHRQ Prevention quality indicators Overview
- Alcoholic liver disease combined index (clinical and laboratory--CCLI) criteria for one year mortality prognosis. STAT!Ref
- Allen brain atlas DatabaseThe Allen Brain Atlas (ABA) is a genome-wide image database of gene expression in the mouse brain. RNA in situ hybridization data, detailed Reference Atlases and analysis tools combine to provide a searchable digital atlas of gene expression. Presents a comprehensive online platform for exploration of the brain at the cellular and molecular level.
- Alvarado appendicitis score Calculator
- Alveolar-arterial gradient calculator Calculator
- Aminoglycoside clearance estimate STAT!Ref
- Anion gap STAT!Ref
- Anion gap delta Multicalc STAT!Ref
- AntiJen database Database"AntiJen is a database of kinetic, thermodynamic and cellular properties for immune system proteins (MHCs, T cell receptors, B cell epitopes). It stores quantitative binding data for peptides binding to MHC Ligand, TCR-MHC Complexes, T Cell Epitope, TAP, B Cell Epitope molecules and immunological Protein-Protein interactions. AntiJen also includes a Peptide Library, Copy Numbers and Diffusion Coefficient data. All entries are from published experimentally determined data. The database currently holds over 24,000 entries. No data in AntiJen is from prediction experiments."
- Apache II Web version
- APACHE II scoring system and mortality estimates (Acute Physiology and Chronic Health Disease Classification System II) STAT!Ref
- Apgar score STAT!Ref
- APMIS. Supplementum no. 106-, 2003-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 monthsv. 119-, 2006- Wiley
- Maintains a database of genetic and molecular biology data for the model higher plant Arabidopsis thaliana. Includes the complete genome sequence along with gene structure, gene product information, metabolism, gene expression, DNA and seed stocks, genome maps, genetic and physical markers, publications, and information about the Arabidopsis research community.
- ARDS severity score Calculator, Use Internet Explorer only
- Artemis a DNA sequence viewer and annotation tool. Analytical ToolA DNA sequence viewer and annotation tool that allows visualization of sequence features and the results of analyses within the context of the sequence and of its six-frame translation. It reads EMBL-format sequences and feature tables, and can work on sequences ranging from a few kb to entire genomes of 5 Mb or more.
- Ascites Albumin gradient STAT!Ref
- Atlas of Gene Expression in Mouse Aging Project (AGEMAP) Database (Product Information)The Atlas of Gene Expression in Mouse Aging Project ( AGEMAP ) is a database that catalogs changes in gene expression as a function of the aging process in Mus musculus.
- Atlas.ti the knowledge workbench. Analytical Tool (Product Information)Statistical analysis software for analyzing qualitative data, such as focus group discussions, patient interviews and survey results.
- Available chemicals directory (ACD) Fulltext, Users must register
- Axon Video Game"In this fast-paced game, you must click on protein targets to grow your neuron, connecting new brain regions. Climb through the tissue, outcompeting rival neurons to form the longest connection you can"--Wellcome Collection Website.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.