- An extensive repository of antibodies available for purchase. It provides information and purchase information for antibodies.
- Matthew Decaro.Multipurpose medical calculator. Includes functionality to analyze arterial blood gasses and to determine drip rate from desired dosing for an infusion (or vice-versa).
- AbMiner is a tool that allows users to search for appropriate, commercially available antibodies (>600) for research purposes, and to match each antibody to its respective genomic identifiers. The unique feature of this antibody collection is that all antibodies are screened by Western blot. The sample used for antibody screening was a pool of the NCI-60 cancer cell lines, comprised of 60 different cell lines from 9 different tissues of origin. Besides results, AbMiner also includes the dilutions used and pertinent vendor information for all antibodies. The target antigen for each antibody was translated to the encoding gene symbol using MatchMiner. Other identifiers include gene name, HUGO status, UniGene Cluster ID, RefSeq for protein and mRNA, and Entrez Gene Ids. These identifiers are updated periodically as new information becomes available. Users can search AbMIner by any of the identifiers and easily navigate between antibody, protein, mRNA, and gene.
- [produced by Alan Grogono].
- 2007American College of Medical Genetics ; produced by LogicaCMG."Unraveling the human genome is one of the most important endeavors scientists have ever undertaken. Knowing the structure, functions, and relationships to disease will have a transforming effect on healthcare. This genetics education program will show what genes are and how they relate to disease and the development and use of drugs."--Back of container.
- Student Computing Version XI (Windows); Version X (Macintosh)M051 Version XI (Windows)Duck Room Version XI (Windows)Redwood Room Version XI (Windows)Stone Room Version XI (Windows)
- Student Computing Version 11 (Windows)M051 Version 11 (Windows)Duck Room Version 11 (Windows)Redwood Room Version 11 (Windows)Stone Room Version 11 (Windows)
- Redwood Room, on computers Scan 1 & Scan 2, only. Version CS6 (Windows)
- A database of affinity data for structurally resolved protein-ligand complexes from the Protein Data Bank (PDB).
- Pon, Steven.
- The ePSS is an application designed to help primary care clinicians identify clinical preventive services that are appropriate for their patients. Based on the current, evidence-based recommendations of the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF)
- "This app is designed as a resource to help health care providers, caseworkers, community-based organization professionals, and people living with HIV/AIDS and their families understand complex HIV/AIDS terminology. AIDSinfo, a service of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), is a trusted source for information about HIV/AIDS treatment, clinical trials, and medical practice guidelines for consumers and health care providers. AIDSinfo is collectively sponsored by the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)"--Website.
- Alcoholic liver disease combined index (clinical and laboratory--CCLI) : criteria for one year mortality prognosis.STAT!Ref
- a project of the Allen Institute for Brain Science.The Allen Brain Atlas (ABA) is a genome-wide image database of gene expression in the mouse brain. RNA in situ hybridization data, detailed Reference Atlases and analysis tools combine to provide a searchable digital atlas of gene expression. Presents a comprehensive online platform for exploration of the brain at the cellular and molecular level.
- Alvarado, A.
- Pon, Steven.
- 1977/78-2002/03, <2004/05>Status: Not Checked OutLane Catalog Record
- "AntiJen is a database of kinetic, thermodynamic and cellular properties for immune system proteins (MHCs, T cell receptors, B cell epitopes). It stores quantitative binding data for peptides binding to MHC Ligand, TCR-MHC Complexes, T Cell Epitope, TAP, B Cell Epitope molecules and immunological Protein-Protein interactions. AntiJen also includes a Peptide Library, Copy Numbers and Diffusion Coefficient data. All entries are from published experimentally determined data. The database currently holds over 24,000 entries. No data in AntiJen is from prediction experiments."
- APACHE II scoring system and mortality estimates (Acute Physiology and Chronic Health Disease Classification System II)STAT!Ref
- no. 106-, 2003- Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 monthsv. 119-, 2006- WileyAlso available: Print – v. 1-118, 1988-2005.
- [collaboration between the Carnegie Institution of Washington, Department of Plant Biology, and the National Center for Genome Resources].Maintains a database of genetic and molecular biology data for the model higher plant Arabidopsis thaliana. Includes the complete genome sequence along with gene structure, gene product information, metabolism, gene expression, DNA and seed stocks, genome maps, genetic and physical markers, publications, and information about the Arabidopsis research community.
- Redwood Room Version 10.3.1Stone Room Version 10.3.1Product description Version 10.3.1ArcGIS is used for creating and using maps; compiling geographic data; analyzing mapped information; sharing and discovering geographic information; using maps and geographic information in a range of applications; and managing geographic information in a database. Contains integrated applications that are intended to be used in order to do comprehensive mapping and geographical analysis. ArcGIS Pro is used for creating and working with spatial data on your desktop. It provides tools to visualize, analyze, compile, and share your data, in both 2D and 3D environments.
- Bernard, G. R.; Le Gall, J. R.; Monchi, M.
- A public repository for microarray data which aims at storing well annotated data in accordance with MGED recommendations.
- A DNA sequence viewer and annotation tool that allows visualization of sequence features and the results of analyses within the context of the sequence and of its six-frame translation. It reads EMBL-format sequences and feature tables, and can work on sequences ranging from a few kb to entire genomes of 5 Mb or more.
- The Atlas of Gene Expression in Mouse Aging Project ( AGEMAP ) is a database that catalogs changes in gene expression as a function of the aging process in Mus musculus.
- Statistical analysis software for analyzing qualitative data, such as focus group discussions, patient interviews and survey results.
- [developed with the collaboration of guest exhibition curator Marius Kwint and neuroscientist Richard Wingate ; game design by Phil Stuart and Chris Cox from Preloaded]."In this fast-paced game, you must click on protein targets to grow your neuron, connecting new brain regions. Climb through the tissue, outcompeting rival neurons to form the longest connection you can"--Wellcome Collection Website.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 25 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)
Provides one-click access to important clinical resources
Includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over.All online issues of the Journal of the American Medical Association.Nature, the international weekly journal of science.New England Journal of Medicine.Search Ovid databases.
A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more.
Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.MicroMedex: Premier pharmaceutical information source containing multiple databases and drug reference tools. Of particular value is DRUGDEX Evaluations, one of the most comprehensive drug sources available.DynaMed is a clinical information resource used by physicians to answer clinical questions quickly and easily at the point of care. Topics are updated daily as new evidence becomes available.Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles. The evidence-based content, updated regularly, provides the latest practice guidelines in 59 medical specialtiesProvides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.
Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences.
Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.
Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not.
Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.BMJ Clinical Evidence. A clinical information tool built around systematic reviews summarizing the current state of knowledge about prevention and treatment of clinical conditions.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.The National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC): A comprehensive database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and related documents.MedlinePlus: A repository of health information from the National Library of Medicine. Links are from trusted sites. No advertising, no endorsement of commercial companies or productsLPCH CareNotes via MicroMedex: Patient education handouts customized by LPCH clinical staffMicromedex Lab Advisor: Evidence based laboratory test informationA drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.A trusted source of expert advice for and about kids, providing the information necessary to help patients and parents understand their unique needs.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities.
In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.
A web-based, decision support system for infectious diseases, epidemiology, microbiology and antimicrobial chemotherapy. The database, updated weekly, currently includes 337 diseases, 224 countries, 1,147 microbial taxa and 306 antibacterial (-fungal, -parasitic, -viral) agents and vaccines.
Over 10,000 notes outline the status of specific infections within each country.