- A-a gradientSTAT!Ref
- An extensive repository of antibodies available for purchase. It provides information and purchase information for antibodies.
- AbMiner is a tool that allows users to search for appropriate, commercially available antibodies (>600) for research purposes, and to match each antibody to its respective genomic identifiers. The unique feature of this antibody collection is that all antibodies are screened by Western blot. The sample used for antibody screening was a pool of the NCI-60 cancer cell lines, comprised of 60 different cell lines from 9 different tissues of origin. Besides results, AbMiner also includes the dilutions used and pertinent vendor information for all antibodies. The target antigen for each antibody was translated to the encoding gene symbol using MatchMiner. Other identifiers include gene name, HUGO status, UniGene Cluster ID, RefSeq for protein and mRNA, and Entrez Gene Ids. These identifiers are updated periodically as new information becomes available. Users can search AbMIner by any of the identifiers and easily navigate between antibody, protein, mRNA, and gene.
- Absolute Neutrophil countSTAT!Ref
- Absolute Reticulocyte countSTAT!Ref
- M051 Version XI (Windows)Student Computing Version XI (Windows); Version X (Macintosh)Duck Room Version XI (Windows)Redwood Room Version XI (Windows)Stone Room Version XI (Windows)
- M051 Version 11 (Windows)Student Computing Version 11 (Windows)Duck Room Version 11 (Windows)Redwood Room Version 11 (Windows)Stone Room Version 11 (Windows)
- Redwood Room, on computers Scan 1 & Scan 2, only. Version CS6 (Windows)
- A database of affinity data for structurally resolved protein-ligand complexes from the Protein Data Bank (PDB).
- Alcoholic liver disease combined index (clinical and laboratory--CCLI) criteria for one year mortality prognosis.STAT!Ref
- The Allen Brain Atlas (ABA) is a genome-wide image database of gene expression in the mouse brain. RNA in situ hybridization data, detailed Reference Atlases and analysis tools combine to provide a searchable digital atlas of gene expression. Presents a comprehensive online platform for exploration of the brain at the cellular and molecular level.
- Anion gapSTAT!Ref
- Anion gap delta MulticalcSTAT!Ref
- Print Material
- "AntiJen is a database of kinetic, thermodynamic and cellular properties for immune system proteins (MHCs, T cell receptors, B cell epitopes). It stores quantitative binding data for peptides binding to MHC Ligand, TCR-MHC Complexes, T Cell Epitope, TAP, B Cell Epitope molecules and immunological Protein-Protein interactions. AntiJen also includes a Peptide Library, Copy Numbers and Diffusion Coefficient data. All entries are from published experimentally determined data. The database currently holds over 24,000 entries. No data in AntiJen is from prediction experiments."
- Apache IIWeb version
- APACHE II scoring system and mortality estimates (Acute Physiology and Chronic Health Disease Classification System II)STAT!Ref
- Apgar scoreSTAT!Ref
- APMIS. Supplementum no. 106-, 2003-Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 monthsv. 119-, 2006- Wiley
- Maintains a database of genetic and molecular biology data for the model higher plant Arabidopsis thaliana. Includes the complete genome sequence along with gene structure, gene product information, metabolism, gene expression, DNA and seed stocks, genome maps, genetic and physical markers, publications, and information about the Arabidopsis research community.
- ArcGIS for desktopVersion 10.3.1Redwood Room Version 10.3.1Stone Room Version 10.3.1Product description Version 10.3.1ArcGIS is used for creating and using maps; compiling geographic data; analyzing mapped information; sharing and discovering geographic information; using maps and geographic information in a range of applications; and managing geographic information in a database. Contains integrated applications that are intended to be used in order to do comprehensive mapping and geographical analysis. ArcGIS Pro is used for creating and working with spatial data on your desktop. It provides tools to visualize, analyze, compile, and share your data, in both 2D and 3D environments.
- ARDS severity scoreUsers must sign up for a free account for access to site
- A DNA sequence viewer and annotation tool that allows visualization of sequence features and the results of analyses within the context of the sequence and of its six-frame translation. It reads EMBL-format sequences and feature tables, and can work on sequences ranging from a few kb to entire genomes of 5 Mb or more.
- Ascites Albumin gradientSTAT!Ref
- The Atlas of Gene Expression in Mouse Aging Project ( AGEMAP ) is a database that catalogs changes in gene expression as a function of the aging process in Mus musculus.
- Statistical analysis software for analyzing qualitative data, such as focus group discussions, patient interviews and survey results.
- Available chemicals directory (ACD)Users must register
- "In this fast-paced game, you must click on protein targets to grow your neuron, connecting new brain regions. Climb through the tissue, outcompeting rival neurons to form the longest connection you can"--Wellcome Collection Website.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.