AAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- A-a gradient STAT!Ref
- Abcam DatabaseAn extensive repository of antibodies available for purchase. It provides information and purchase information for antibodies.
- ABG Mobile Application, iPhone/iPod touch/iPadMultipurpose medical calculator. Includes functionality to analyze arterial blood gasses and to determine drip rate from desired dosing for an infusion (or vice-versa).
- AbMiner DatabaseAbMiner is a tool that allows users to search for appropriate, commercially available antibodies (>600) for research purposes, and to match each antibody to its respective genomic identifiers. The unique feature of this antibody collection is that all antibodies are screened by Western blot. The sample used for antibody screening was a pool of the NCI-60 cancer cell lines, comprised of 60 different cell lines from 9 different tissues of origin. Besides results, AbMiner also includes the dilutions used and pertinent vendor information for all antibodies. The target antigen for each antibody was translated to the encoding gene symbol using MatchMiner. Other identifiers include gene name, HUGO status, UniGene Cluster ID, RefSeq for protein and mRNA, and Entrez Gene Ids. These identifiers are updated periodically as new information becomes available. Users can search AbMIner by any of the identifiers and easily navigate between antibody, protein, mRNA, and gene.
- Absolute Neutrophil count STAT!Ref
- Absolute Reticulocyte count STAT!Ref
- Adobe Acrobat Product DescriptionStudent Computing Version XI (Windows); Version X (Macintosh)M051 Version XI (Windows)Duck Room Version XI (Windows)Redwood Room Version XI (Windows)Stone Room Version XI (Windows)
- Adobe Flash Player Product DescriptionStudent Computing Version 11 (Windows)M051 Version 11 (Windows)Duck Room Version 11 (Windows)Redwood Room Version 11 (Windows)Stone Room Version 11 (Windows)
- Adobe Photoshop Product DescriptionRedwood Room, on computers Scan 1 & Scan 2, only. Version CS6 (Windows)
- AffinDB DatabaseA database of affinity data for structurally resolved protein-ligand complexes from the Protein Data Bank (PDB).
- Age calculator Calculator
- The ePSS is an application designed to help primary care clinicians identify clinical preventive services that are appropriate for their patients. Based on the current, evidence-based recommendations of the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF)
- AHRQ Inpatient quality indicators Fulltext
- AHRQ Patient safety indicators PSI Download
- AHRQ Pediatric quality indicators Fulltext
- AHRQ Prevention quality indicators Fulltext
- AIDSinfo Mobile Application, iPhone/iPod touch/iPad"This app is designed as a resource to help health care providers, caseworkers, community-based organization professionals, and people living with HIV/AIDS and their families understand complex HIV/AIDS terminology. AIDSinfo, a service of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), is a trusted source for information about HIV/AIDS treatment, clinical trials, and medical practice guidelines for consumers and health care providers. AIDSinfo is collectively sponsored by the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)"--Website.
- Alcoholic liver disease STAT!Ref
- Allen brain atlas DatabaseThe Allen Brain Atlas (ABA) is a genome-wide image database of gene expression in the mouse brain. RNA in situ hybridization data, detailed Reference Atlases and analysis tools combine to provide a searchable digital atlas of gene expression. Presents a comprehensive online platform for exploration of the brain at the cellular and molecular level.
- Alvarado appendicitis score Calculator
- Alveolar-arterial gradient calculator Calculator
- Aminoglycoside clearance estimate STAT!Ref
- Anatomy hangman Palm
- Anion gap STAT!Ref
- Anion gap delta Multicalc STAT!Ref
- AntiJen database Database"AntiJen is a database of kinetic, thermodynamic and cellular properties for immune system proteins (MHCs, T cell receptors, B cell epitopes). It stores quantitative binding data for peptides binding to MHC Ligand, TCR-MHC Complexes, T Cell Epitope, TAP, B Cell Epitope molecules and immunological Protein-Protein interactions. AntiJen also includes a Peptide Library, Copy Numbers and Diffusion Coefficient data. All entries are from published experimentally determined data. The database currently holds over 24,000 entries. No data in AntiJen is from prediction experiments."
- Apache II Web version
- APACHE II scoring system and mortality estimates (Acute Physiology and Chronic Health Disease Classification System II) STAT!Ref
- Apgar score STAT!Ref
- APMIS. Supplementum no. 106-, 2003-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 monthsv. 119-, 2006- Wiley
- Maintains a database of genetic and molecular biology data for the model higher plant Arabidopsis thaliana. Includes the complete genome sequence along with gene structure, gene product information, metabolism, gene expression, DNA and seed stocks, genome maps, genetic and physical markers, publications, and information about the Arabidopsis research community.
- ARDS severity score Calculator, Use Internet Explorer only
- Artemis Analytical ToolA DNA sequence viewer and annotation tool that allows visualization of sequence features and the results of analyses within the context of the sequence and of its six-frame translation. It reads EMBL-format sequences and feature tables, and can work on sequences ranging from a few kb to entire genomes of 5 Mb or more.
- Ascites Albumin gradient STAT!Ref
- Atlas of Gene Expression in Mouse Aging Project (AGEMAP) Database (Product Information)The Atlas of Gene Expression in Mouse Aging Project ( AGEMAP ) is a database that catalogs changes in gene expression as a function of the aging process in Mus musculus.
- Available chemicals directory (ACD) Fulltext, Users must register
- Axon Video Game"In this fast-paced game, you must click on protein targets to grow your neuron, connecting new brain regions. Climb through the tissue, outcompeting rival neurons to form the longest connection you can"--Website.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.