Recent Stanford Publications in PubMed
- R-and S-citalopram concentrations have differential effects on neuropsychiatric scores in elders with dementia and agitation.Ho T, Pollock BG, Mulsant BH, Schantz O, Devanand DP, Mintzer JE, Porsteinsson AP, Schneider LS, Weintraub D, Yesavage J, Drye LT, Munro CA, Shade DM, Lyketsos C, Bies RBr J Clin Pharmacol
- Identifying Network Perturbation in Cancer.Grechkin M, Logsdon BA, Gentles AJ, Lee SIPLoS Comput Biol
- Hip Fracture in Patients with Non-Dialysis-Requiring Chronic Kidney Disease.Kim SM, Long J, Montez-Rath M, Leonard M, Chertow GMJ Bone Miner Res
- Analyzing Treatment Aggressiveness and Identifying High-Risk Patients in Diabetic Foot Ulcer Return to Care.Remington AC, Hernandez-Boussard T, Warstadt NM, Finnegan MA, Shaffer R, Kwong JZ, Curtin CWound Repair Regen
- The Effect of Transiliac-Transsacral Screw Fixation for Pelvic Ring Injuries on the Uninjured Sacroiliac Joint.Mardam-Bey SW, Beebe MJ, Black J, Chang EY, Kubiak EN, Bishop JA, McAndrew CM, Ricci WM, Gardner MJJ Orthop Trauma
- ATS Core Curriculum 2016: Part II. Adult Critical Care Medicine.McSparron JI, Hayes MM, Poston JT, Thomson CC, Fessler HE, Stapleton RD, Carlos WG, Hinkle L, Liu K, Shieh S, Ali A, Rogers A, Shah NG, Slack D, Patel B, Wolfe K, Schweickert WD, Bakhru RN, Shin S, Sell RE, Luks AMAnn Am Thorac Soc
- Medical Record Quality Assessments of Palliative Care for Intensive Care Unit Patients. Do They Match the Perspectives of Nurses and Families?Mularski RA, Hansen L, Rosenkranz SJ, Leo MC, Nagy P, Asch SMAnn Am Thorac Soc
- Hemodynamic Effects of Phenylephrine, Vasopressin, and Epinephrine in Children With Pulmonary Hypertension: A Pilot Study.Siehr SL, Feinstein JA, Yang W, Peng LF, Ogawa MT, Ramamoorthy CPediatr Crit Care Med
- Chikungunya Fever Cases Identified in the Veterans Health Administration System, 2014.Perti T, Lucero-Obusan CA, Schirmer PL, Winters MA, Holodniy MPLoS Negl Trop Dis
- Analysis of overall survival in a large multiethnic cohort reveals absolute neutrophil count of 1,100 as a novel prognostic cutoff in African Americans.Mantzaris I, Yu Y, Msaouel P, Lam AP, Janakiram M, Friedman EW, Steidl U, Verma AKOncotarget
- Mindtagger: A Demonstration of Data Labeling in Knowledge Base Construction.Shin J, Ré C, Cafarella MProceedings VLDB Endowment
- Incremental Knowledge Base Construction Using DeepDive.Shin J, Wu S, Wang F, De Sa C, Zhang C, Ré CProceedings VLDB Endowment
- A Prospective Cohort Study Evaluating the Ability of Anticipated Pain, Perceived Analgesic Needs, and Psychological Traits to Predict Pain and Analgesic Usage following Cesarean Delivery.Carvalho B, Zheng M, Harter S, Sultan PAnesthesiol Res Pract
- The Role of Epstein-Barr Virus DNA Load and Serology as Screening Tools for Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma.Tay JK, Chan SH, Lim CM, Siow CH, Goh HL, Loh KSOtolaryngol Head Neck Surg
- Invasive Assessment of Coronary Physiology Predicts Late Mortality After Heart Transplantation.Yang HM, Khush K, Luikart H, Okada K, Lim HS, Kobayashi Y, Honda Y, Yeung AC, Valantine H, Fearon WFCirculation
- Antifungal susceptibility of 175 Aspergillus isolates from various clinical and environmental sources.Sabino R, Carolino E, Veríssimo C, Martinez M, Clemons KV, Stevens DAMed Mycol
- An assessment of population-based screening guidelines versus clinical prediction rules for chlamydia and gonorrhea case finding.Falasinnu T, Gilbert M, Gustafson P, Shoveller JPrev Med
- Costs for a health coaching intervention for chronic care management.Wagner TH, Willard-Grace R, Chen E, Bodenheimer T, Thom DHAm J Manag Care
- Surgical Repair of 115 Patients With Anomalous Aortic Origin of a Coronary Artery From a Single Institution.Mainwaring RD, Murphy DJ, Rogers IS, Chan FP, Petrossian E, Palmon M, Hanley FLWorld J Pediatr Congenit Heart Surg
- Percutaneous use of a dual lumen Scepter XC balloon for embolization of a complex facial arteriovenous malformation: a technical report.Heit J, Connolly I, Choudhri OClin Neuroradiol
- Array tomography of physiologically-characterized CNS synapses.Valenzuela RA, Micheva KD, Kiraly M, Li D, Madison DVJ Neurosci Methods
- Treatment of Patients With Stable Ischemic Heart Disease--Reply.Bangalore S, Maron DJ, Hochman JSJAMA
- The Undiagnosed Diseases Program--Reply.Gahl WA, Wise AL, Ashley EAJAMA
- Disseminating Justified, Well-Designed, and Well-Executed Studies With Nonsignificant Tests--Reply.Kraemer HCJAMA Psychiatry
- Improving performance of the Tariff Method for assigning causes of death to verbal autopsies.Serina P, Riley I, Stewart A, James SL, Flaxman AD, Lozano R, Hernandez B, Mooney MD, Luning R, Black R, Ahuja R, Alam N, Alam SS, Ali SM, Atkinson C, Baqui AH, Chowdhury HR, Dandona L, Dandona R, Dantzer E, Darmstadt GL, Das V, Dhingra U, Dutta A, Fawzi W, Freeman M, Gomez S, Gouda HN, Joshi R, Kalter HD, Kumar A, Kumar V, Lucero M, Maraga S, Mehta S, Neal B, Ohno SL, Phillips D, Pierce K, Prasad R, Praveen D, Premji Z, Ramirez-Villalobos D, Rarau P, Remolador H, Romero M, Said M, Sanvictores D, Sazawal S, Streatfield PK, Tallo V, Vadhatpour A, Vano M, Murray CJ, Lopez ADBMC Med
- Response to Comment on Weber et al. Type 1 Diabetes is Associated With an Increased Risk of Fracture Across the Life Span: A Population-Based Cohort Study Using The Health Improvement Network (THIN). Diabetes Care 2015;38:1913-1920.Weber DR, Haynes K, Leonard MB, Willi SM, Denburg MRDiabetes Care
- The model for Fundamentals of Endovascular Surgery (FEVS) successfully defines the competent endovascular surgeon.Duran C, Estrada S, O'Malley M, Sheahan MG, Shames ML, Lee JT, Bismuth JJ Vasc Surg
- Predictors and outcomes of endoleaks in the Veterans Affairs Open Versus Endovascular Repair (OVER) Trial of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms.Lal BK, Zhou W, Li Z, Kyriakides T, Matsumura J, Lederle FA, Freischlag J, OVER Veterans Affairs Cooperative Study GroupJ Vasc Surg
- Opening clinical trial data: are the voluntary data-sharing portals enough?Geifman N, Bollyky J, Bhattacharya S, Butte AJBMC Med
- Bronchoscopy in panendoscopy: review and assessment.Shahangian A, Damrose EJJ Laryngol Otol
- Opposing effects of Apoe/Apoa1 double deletion on amyloid-β pathology and cognitive performance in APP mice.Fitz NF, Tapias V, Cronican AA, Castranio EL, Saleem M, Carter AY, Lefterova M, Lefterov I, Koldamova RBrain
- Regional brain hypometabolism is unrelated to regional amyloid plaque burden.Altmann A, Ng B, Landau SM, Jagust WJ, Greicius MD, Alzheimer’s Disease Neuroimaging InitiativeBrain
- Reduced-intensity conditioning with fludarabine and busulfan for allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation in elderly or infirm patients with advanced myeloid malignancies.Schneidawind D, Federmann B, Buechele C, Helwig A, Schmohl J, Vogel W, Faul C, Kanz L, Bethge WAAnn Hematol
- Hypothyroidism and Glaucoma in The United States.Kakigi C, Kasuga T, Wang SY, Singh K, Hiratsuka Y, Murakami A, Lin SCPLoS One
- Targeted Therapy for Cancer in the Genomic Era.Afghahi A, Sledge GWCancer J
- Handling trial participants with missing outcome data when conducting a meta-analysis: a systematic survey of proposed approaches.Akl EA, Kahale LA, Agoritsas T, Brignardello-Petersen R, Busse JW, Carrasco-Labra A, Ebrahim S, Johnston BC, Neumann I, Sola I, Sun X, Vandvik P, Zhang Y, Alonso-Coello P, Guyatt GSyst Rev
- An Outbreak of Chikungunya in Rural Bangladesh, 2011.Khatun S, Chakraborty A, Rahman M, Nasreen Banu N, Rahman MM, Hasan SM, Luby SP, Gurley ESPLoS Negl Trop Dis
- Inflammatory Vulvar Dermatoses.Guerrero A, Venkatesan AClin Obstet Gynecol
- Research aimed at improving both mood and weight (RAINBOW) in primary care: A type 1 hybrid design randomized controlled trial.Ma J, Yank V, Lv N, Goldhaber-Fiebert JD, Lewis MA, Kramer MK, Snowden MB, Rosas LG, Xiao L, Blonstein ACContemp Clin Trials
- Who Turns to Acupuncture? The Role of Mistrust of Rationality and Individualist Success.Clobert M, Saroglou V, Van Pachterbeke MJ Altern Complement Med
- Oral Diets and Nutrition Support for Inflammatory Bowel Disease: What Is the Evidence?Shah ND, Parian AM, Mullin GE, Limketkai BNNutr Clin Pract
- Prognostic models in obstetrics: available, but far from applicable.Kleinrouweler CE, Cheong-See FM, Collins GS, Kwee A, Thangaratinam S, Khan KS, Mol BW, Pajkrt E, Moons KG, Schuit EAm J Obstet Gynecol
- Contribution of the neighborhood environment and obesity to breast cancer survival: the California Breast Cancer Survivorship Consortium.Cheng I, Shariff-Marco S, Koo J, Monroe KR, Yang J, John EM, Kurian AW, Kwan ML, Henderson BE, Bernstein L, Lu Y, Sposto R, Vigen C, Wu AH, Gomez SL, Keegan THCancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev
- Association between body mass index and mortality for colorectal cancer survivors: overall and by tumor molecular phenotype.Campbell PT, Newton CC, Newcomb PA, Phipps AI, Ahnen DJ, Baron JA, Buchanan DD, Casey G, Cleary SP, Cotterchio M, Farris AB, Figueiredo JC, Gallinger S, Green RC, Haile RW, Hopper JL, Jenkins MA, Le Marchand L, Makar KW, McLaughlin JR, Potter JD, Renehan AG, Sinicrope FA, Thibodeau SN, Ulrich CM, Win AK, Lindor NM, Limburg PJCancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev
- Fetal growth and subsequent maternal risk of colorectal cancer.Crump C, Sundquist J, Sieh W, Winkleby MA, Sundquist KCancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev
- Nutraceutical Supplements for Inflammatory Bowel Disease.Parian AM, Limketkai BN, Shah ND, Mullin GENutr Clin Pract
- Incidence trends of lung cancer by immigration status among Chinese Americans.Gomez SL, Yang J, Lin SW, McCusker M, Sandler A, Cheng I, Wakelee HA, Patel M, Clarke CACancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev
- Maintenance steroid use at 30 days post-transplant and outcomes of pediatric heart transplantation: A propensity matched analysis of the Pediatric Heart Transplant Study database.Auerbach SR, Kukreja M, Gilbert D, Bastardi H, Feingold B, Knecht K, Kaufman BD, Brown RN, Miyamoto SDJ Heart Lung Transplant
- Validation of the PROMIS physical function measures in a diverse US population-based cohort of cancer patients.Jensen RE, Potosky AL, Reeve BB, Hahn E, Cella D, Fries J, Smith AW, Keegan TH, Wu XC, Paddock L, Moinpour CMQual Life Res
- Specific effect of the fragile-X mental retardation-1 gene (FMR1) on white matter microstructure.Green T, Barnea-Goraly N, Raman M, Hall SS, Lightbody AA, Bruno JL, Quintin EM, Reiss ALBr J Psychiatry
- Clumpak: a program for identifying clustering modes and packaging population structure inferences across K.Kopelman NM, Mayzel J, Jakobsson M, Rosenberg NA, Mayrose IMol Ecol Resour
- Bioengineered 3D brain tumor model to elucidate the effects of matrix stiffness on glioblastoma cell behavior using PEG-based hydrogels.Wang C, Tong X, Yang FMol Pharm
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 25 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)
Provides one-click access to important clinical resources
Includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over.All online issues of the Journal of the American Medical Association.Nature, the international weekly journal of science.New England Journal of Medicine.Search Ovid databases.
A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more.
Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.MicroMedex: Premier pharmaceutical information source containing multiple databases and drug reference tools. Of particular value is DRUGDEX Evaluations, one of the most comprehensive drug sources available.DynaMed is a clinical information resource used by physicians to answer clinical questions quickly and easily at the point of care. Topics are updated daily as new evidence becomes available.Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles. The evidence-based content, updated regularly, provides the latest practice guidelines in 59 medical specialtiesProvides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.
Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences.
Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.
Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not.
Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.BMJ Clinical Evidence. A clinical information tool built around systematic reviews summarizing the current state of knowledge about prevention and treatment of clinical conditions.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.The National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC): A comprehensive database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and related documents.MedlinePlus: A repository of health information from the National Library of Medicine. Links are from trusted sites. No advertising, no endorsement of commercial companies or productsLPCH CareNotes via MicroMedex: Patient education handouts customized by LPCH clinical staffMicromedex Lab Advisor: Evidence based laboratory test informationA drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.A trusted source of expert advice for and about kids, providing the information necessary to help patients and parents understand their unique needs.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities.
In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.
A web-based, decision support system for infectious diseases, epidemiology, microbiology and antimicrobial chemotherapy. The database, updated weekly, currently includes 337 diseases, 224 countries, 1,147 microbial taxa and 306 antibacterial (-fungal, -parasitic, -viral) agents and vaccines.
Over 10,000 notes outline the status of specific infections within each country.