Recent Stanford Publications in PubMed
- Calorie-induced ER stress suppresses uroguanylin satiety signaling in diet-induced obesity.Kim GW, Lin JE, Snook AE, Aing AS, Merlino DJ, Li P, Waldman SANutr Diabetes
- Efficacy and safety of darbepoetin alpha in patients with myelodysplastic syndromes: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Park S, Fenaux P, Greenberg P, Mehta B, Callaghan F, Kim C, Tomita D, Xu HBr J Haematol
- EVALUATION OF LANREOTIDE DEPOT/AUTOGEL EFFICACY AND SAFETY AS A CARCINOID SYNDROME TREATMENT (ELECT): A RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED TRIAL.Vinik AI, Wolin EM, Liyanage N, Gomez-Panzani E, Fisher GA, ELECT Study GroupEndocr Pract
- Early Transcriptional Signatures of the Immune Response to a Live Attenuated Tetravalent Dengue Vaccine Candidate in Non-human Primates.Strouts FR, Popper SJ, Partidos CD, Stinchcomb DT, Osorio JE, Relman DAPLoS Negl Trop Dis
- Environmental and personal determinants of the uptake of disinfection by-products during swimming.Font-Ribera L, Kogevinas M, Schmalz C, Zwiener C, Marco E, Grimalt JO, Liu J, Zhang X, Mitch W, Critelli R, Naccarati A, Heederik D, Spithoven J, Arjona L, de Bont J, Gracia-Lavedan E, Villanueva CMEnviron Res
- HLA DRB1, DQA1 and DQB1 in Juvenile Onset Systemic Sclerosis.Stevens AM, Kanaan SB, Torok KS, Medsger TA, Mayes MD, Reveille JD, Klein-Gitelman M, Reed AM, Lee T, Li SC, Henstorf G, Luu C, Aydelotte T, Nelson JLArthritis Rheumatol
- DADA2: High-resolution sample inference from Illumina amplicon data.Callahan BJ, McMurdie PJ, Rosen MJ, Han AW, Johnson AJ, Holmes SPNat Methods
- A humanized bone marrow ossicle xenotransplantation model enables improved engraftment of healthy and leukemic human hematopoietic cells.Reinisch A, Thomas D, Corces MR, Zhang X, Gratzinger D, Hong WJ, Schallmoser K, Strunk D, Majeti RNat Med
- Inhibition of T cell receptor signaling by cholesterol sulfate, a naturally occurring derivative of membrane cholesterol.Wang F, Beck-García K, Zorzin C, Schamel WW, Davis MMNat Immunol
- `Membership Has Its Privileges': Status Incentives and Categorical Inequality in Education.Domina T, Penner AM, Penner EKSociol Sci
- Establishing a clinical service for the treatment of osteoid osteoma using magnetic resonance-guided focused ultrasound: overview and guidelines.Temple MJ, Waspe AC, Amaral JG, Napoli A, LeBlang S, Ghanouni P, Bucknor MD, Campbell F, Drake JMJ Ther Ultrasound
- Why Isn't There More High-fidelity Simulation Training in Diagnostic Radiology? Results of a Survey of Academic Radiologists.Cook TS, Hernandez J, Scanlon M, Langlotz C, Li CLAcad Radiol
- The entangled ER-mitochondrial axis as a potential therapeutic strategy in neurodegeneration: A tangled duo unchained.Joshi AU, Kornfeld OS, Mochly-Rosen DCell Calcium
- The present and the future of the RAS pathway: From function and genomics to inhibition.Gil-Bazo I, Sweet-Cordero A, Vicent SCancer Biol Ther
- Correlation Between the Severity of Cetuximab-Induced Skin Rash and Clinical Outcome for Head and Neck Cancer Patients: The RTOG Experience.Bar-Ad V, Zhang QE, Harari PM, Axelrod R, Rosenthal DI, Trotti A, Jones CU, Garden AS, Song G, Foote RL, Raben D, Shenouda G, Spencer SA, Harris J, Le QTInt J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys
- Robust Intratumor Partitioning to Identify High-Risk Subregions in Lung Cancer: A Pilot Study.Wu J, Gensheimer MF, Dong X, Rubin DL, Napel S, Diehn M, Loo BW, Li RInt J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys
- Invited Commentary.Shrager JAnn Thorac Surg
- Mechanisms of mindfulness: the dynamics of affective adaptation during open monitoring.Uusberg H, Uusberg A, Talpsep T, Paaver MBiol Psychol
- Neighborhood Walkability and Adiposity in the Women's Health Initiative Cohort.Sriram U, LaCroix AZ, Barrington WE, Corbie-Smith G, Garcia L, Going SB, LaMonte MJ, Manson JE, Sealy-Jefferson S, Stefanick ML, Waring ME, Seguin RAAm J Prev Med
- Small molecule inhibition of cAMP response element binding protein in human acute myeloid leukemia cells.Mitton B, Chae HD, Hsu K, Dutta R, Aldana-Masangkay G, Ferrari R, Davis K, Tiu BC, Kaul A, Lacayo N, Dahl G, Xie F, Li BX, Breese MR, Landaw EM, Nolan G, Pellegrini M, Romanov S, Xiao X, Sakamoto KMLeukemia
- Elastosis during airway wall remodeling explains multiple co-existing instability patterns.Eskandari M, Javili A, Kuhl EJ Theor Biol
- IGF2BP3 Modulates the Interaction of Invasion-Associated Transcripts with RISC.Ennajdaoui H, Howard JM, Sterne-Weiler T, Jahanbani F, Coyne DJ, Uren PJ, Dargyte M, Katzman S, Draper JM, Wallace A, Cazarez O, Burns SC, Qiao M, Hinck L, Smith AD, Toloue MM, Blencowe BJ, Penalva LO, Sanford JRCell Rep
- Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Mode of Anesthesia for Cesarean Delivery.Butwick AJ, Blumenfeld YJ, Brookfield KF, Nelson LM, Weiniger CFAnesth Analg
- MicroRNAs as potential diagnostic and prognostic biomarkers in melanoma.Mirzaei H, Gholamin S, Shahidsales S, Sahebkar A, Jaafari MR, Mirzaei HR, Hassanian SM, Avan AEur J Cancer
- Complex MHC Class I Gene Transcription Profiles and Their Functional Impact in Orangutans.de Groot NG, Heijmans CM, van der Wiel MK, Blokhuis JH, Mulder A, Guethlein LA, Doxiadis GG, Claas FH, Parham P, Bontrop REJ Immunol
- Increasing Discussion Rates of Incontinence in Primary Care: A Randomized Controlled Trial.Schüssler-Fiorenza Rose SM, Gangnon RE, Chewning B, Wald AJ Womens Health (Larchmt)
- Geographic Elevation and Cognitive Function among Elderly Residents in Rural Mountainous Areas: Shimane CoHRE Study.Hamano T, Onoda K, Takeda M, Sundquist K, Yamaguchi S, Nabika TInt J Environ Res Public Health
- Associations between Bisphenol A Exposure and Reproductive Hormones among Female Workers.Miao M, Yuan W, Yang F, Liang H, Zhou Z, Li R, Gao E, Li DKInt J Environ Res Public Health
- Cutaneous manifestations in patients with mastocytosis: Consensus report of the European Competence Network on Mastocytosis; the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology; and the European Academy of Allergology and Clinical Immunology.Hartmann K, Escribano L, Grattan C, Brockow K, Carter MC, Alvarez-Twose I, Matito A, Broesby-Olsen S, Siebenhaar F, Lange M, Niedoszytko M, Castells M, Oude Elberink JN, Bonadonna P, Zanotti R, Hornick JL, Torrelo A, Grabbe J, Rabenhorst A, Nedoszytko B, Butterfield JH, Gotlib J, Reiter A, Radia D, Hermine O, Sotlar K, George TI, Kristensen TK, Kluin-Nelemans HC, Yavuz S, Hägglund H, Sperr WR, Schwartz LB, Triggiani M, Maurer M, Nilsson G, Horny HP, Arock M, Orfao A, Metcalfe DD, Akin C, Valent PJ Allergy Clin Immunol
- Role of infant sex in the association between air pollution and preterm birth.Cossi M, Zuta S, Padula AM, Gould JB, Stevenson DK, Shaw GMAnn Epidemiol
- Prospective Analysis of Health and Mortality Risk in Veteran and Non-Veteran Participants in the Women's Health Initiative.Weitlauf JC, LaCroix AZ, Bird CE, Woods NF, Washington DL, Katon JG, LaMonte MJ, Goldstein MK, Bassuk SS, Sarto GE, Stefanick MLWomens Health Issues
- IgE antibodies, FcεRIα, and IgE-mediated local anaphylaxis can limit snake venom toxicity.Starkl P, Marichal T, Gaudenzio N, Reber LL, Sibilano R, Tsai M, Galli SJJ Allergy Clin Immunol
- Active and passive cigarette smoking and mortality among Hispanic and non-Hispanic white women diagnosed with invasive breast cancer.Boone SD, Baumgartner KB, Baumgartner RN, Connor AE, John EM, Giuliano AR, Hines LM, Rai SN, Riley EC, Pinkston CM, Wolff RK, Slattery MLAnn Epidemiol
- Insights into Substrate Specificity of NlpC/P60 Cell Wall Hydrolases Containing Bacterial SH3 Domains.Xu Q, Mengin-Lecreulx D, Liu XW, Patin D, Farr CL, Grant JC, Chiu HJ, Jaroszewski L, Knuth MW, Godzik A, Lesley SA, Elsliger MA, Deacon AM, Wilson IAMBio
- Relapse prevention in major depressive disorder: Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy versus an active control condition.Shallcross AJ, Gross JJ, Visvanathan PD, Kumar N, Palfrey A, Ford BQ, Dimidjian S, Shirk S, Holm-Denoma J, Goode KM, Cox E, Chaplin W, Mauss IBJ Consult Clin Psychol
- Protein microarrays identify disease-specific anti-cytokine autoantibody profiles in the landscape of immunodeficiency.Rosenberg JM, Price JV, Barcenas-Morales G, Ceron-Gutierrez L, Davies S, Kumararatne DS, Döffinger R, Utz PJJ Allergy Clin Immunol
- Development of New Psychopharmacological Agents for Depression and Anxiety.Schatzberg AFPsychiatr Clin North Am
- Cessation of gamma activity in the dorsomedial nucleus associated with loss of consciousness during focal seizures.Leeman-Markowski BA, Smart OL, Faught RE, Gross RE, Meador KJEpilepsy Behav
- Aortic Wall Injury Related to Endovascular Therapy for Aortic Coarctation.Tretter JT, Jones TK, McElhinney DBCirc Cardiovasc Interv
- Comparison of endoscopic endonasal and bifrontal craniotomy approaches for olfactory groove meningiomas: A matched pair analysis of outcomes and frontal lobe changes on MRI.de Almeida JR, Carvalho F, Vaz Guimaraes Filho F, Kiehl TR, Koutourousiou M, Su S, Vescan AD, Witterick IJ, Zadeh G, Wang EW, Fernandez-Miranda JC, Gardner PA, Gentili F, Snyderman CHJ Clin Neurosci
- High Resolution Prediction of Calcium-Binding Sites in 3D Protein Structures Using FEATURE.Zhou W, Tang GW, Altman RBJ Chem Inf Model
- Can you treat the cheat in sports?Glick ID, Begel DPhys Sportsmed
- Use of a proximity extension assay proteomics chip to discover new biomarkers for human atherosclerosis.Lind L, Ärnlöv J, Lindahl B, Siegbahn A, Sundström J, Ingelsson EAtherosclerosis
- Hodgkin Lymphoma: the Changing Role of Radiation Therapy in Early-Stage Disease—the Role of Functional Imaging.Iberri DJ, Hoppe RT, Advani RHCurr Treat Options Oncol
- Single B-cell deconvolution of peanut-specific antibody responses in allergic patients.Hoh RA, Joshi SA, Liu Y, Wang C, Roskin KM, Lee JY, Pham T, Looney TJ, Jackson KJ, Dixit VP, King J, Lyu SC, Jenks J, Hamilton RG, Nadeau KC, Boyd SDJ Allergy Clin Immunol
- 99mTc-phytate as a diagnostic probe for assessing inflammatory reaction in malignant tumors.Fernandes RS, Mota LG, Kalbasi A, Moghbel M, Werner TJ, Alavi A, Rubello D, Cardoso VN, de Barros ALNucl Med Commun
- Comparison of RNA-seq and microarray-based models for clinical endpoint prediction.Zhang W, Yu Y, Hertwig F, Thierry-Mieg J, Zhang W, Thierry-Mieg D, Wang J, Furlanello C, Devanarayan V, Cheng J, Deng Y, Hero B, Hong H, Jia M, Li L, Lin SM, Nikolsky Y, Oberthuer A, Qing T, Su Z, Volland R, Wang C, Wang MD, Ai J, Albanese D, Asgharzadeh S, Avigad S, Bao W, Bessarabova M, Brilliant MH, Brors B, Chierici M, Chu TM, Zhang J, Grundy RG, He MM, Hebbring S, Kaufman HL, Lababidi S, Lancashire LJ, Li Y, Lu XX, Luo H, Ma X, Ning B, Noguera R, Peifer M, Phan JH, Roels F, Rosswog C, Shao S, Shen J, Theissen J, Tonini GP, Vandesompele J, Wu PY, Xiao W, Xu J, Xu W, Xuan J, Yang Y, Ye Z, Dong Z, Zhang KK, Yin Y, Zhao C, Zheng Y, Wolfinger RD, Shi T, Malkas LH, Berthold F, Wang J, Tong W, Shi L, Peng Z, Fischer MGenome Biol
- Watershed Hepatocellular Carcinomas: The Risk of Incomplete Response following Transhepatic Arterial Chemoembolization.Kothary N, Takehana C, Mueller K, Sullivan P, Tahvildari A, Sidhar V, Rosenberg J, Louie JD, Sze DYJ Vasc Interv Radiol
- Designs and sensing mechanisms of genetically encoded fluorescent voltage indicators.St-Pierre F, Chavarha M, Lin MZCurr Opin Chem Biol
- Statistically based splicing detection reveals neural enrichment and tissue-specific induction of circular RNA during human fetal development.Szabo L, Morey R, Palpant NJ, Wang PL, Afari N, Jiang C, Parast MM, Murry CE, Laurent LC, Salzman JGenome Biol
- Two-Electron Reduction versus One-Electron Oxidation of the Type 3 Pair in the Multicopper Oxidases.Kjaergaard CH, Jones SM, Gounel S, Mano N, Solomon EIJ Am Chem Soc
- Precise Three-Dimensional Scan-Free Multiple-Particle Tracking over Large Axial Ranges with Tetrapod Point Spread Functions.Shechtman Y, Weiss LE, Backer AS, Sahl SJ, Moerner WENano Lett
- Monitoring Compliance to Promote Quality Assurance: Development of a Mental Health Clinical Chart Audit Tool in Belize, 2013.Winer RA, Bennett E, Murillo I, Schuetz-Mueller J, Katz CLPsychiatr Q
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 25 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)
Provides one-click access to important clinical resources
Includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over.All online issues of the Journal of the American Medical Association.Nature, the international weekly journal of science.New England Journal of Medicine.Search Ovid databases.
A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more.
Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.MicroMedex: Premier pharmaceutical information source containing multiple databases and drug reference tools. Of particular value is DRUGDEX Evaluations, one of the most comprehensive drug sources available.DynaMed is a clinical information resource used by physicians to answer clinical questions quickly and easily at the point of care. Topics are updated daily as new evidence becomes available.Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles. The evidence-based content, updated regularly, provides the latest practice guidelines in 59 medical specialtiesProvides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.
Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences.
Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.
Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not.
Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.BMJ Clinical Evidence. A clinical information tool built around systematic reviews summarizing the current state of knowledge about prevention and treatment of clinical conditions.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.The National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC): A comprehensive database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and related documents.MedlinePlus: A repository of health information from the National Library of Medicine. Links are from trusted sites. No advertising, no endorsement of commercial companies or productsLPCH CareNotes via MicroMedex: Patient education handouts customized by LPCH clinical staffMicromedex Lab Advisor: Evidence based laboratory test informationA drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.A trusted source of expert advice for and about kids, providing the information necessary to help patients and parents understand their unique needs.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities.
In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.
A web-based, decision support system for infectious diseases, epidemiology, microbiology and antimicrobial chemotherapy. The database, updated weekly, currently includes 337 diseases, 224 countries, 1,147 microbial taxa and 306 antibacterial (-fungal, -parasitic, -viral) agents and vaccines.
Over 10,000 notes outline the status of specific infections within each country.