Recent Stanford Publications in PubMed
- Identification of Interleukin-1 by Functional Screening as a Key Mediator of Cellular Expansion and Disease Progression in Acute Myeloid Leukemia.Carey A, Edwards DK, Eide CA, Newell L, Traer E, Medeiros BC, Pollyea DA, Deininger MW, Collins RH, Tyner JW, Druker BJ, Bagby GC, McWeeney SK, Agarwal ACell Rep
- Are Novel Anticoagulants Worth Their Cost?Hlatky MAJAMA Cardiol
- Postsynaptic synaptotagmins mediate AMPA receptor exocytosis during LTP.Wu D, Bacaj T, Morishita W, Goswami D, Arendt KL, Xu W, Chen L, Malenka RC, Südhof TCNature
- Electrode Array Displacement into the Fallopian Canal in Revisions of Long-standing Cochlear Implants.Alyono J, Locketz G, Corrales CE, Blevins NHOtol Neurotol
- Recommendations on Surveillance and Management of Biallelic Mismatch Repair Deficiency Syndrome: A Consensus Statement by the US Multi-society Task Force on Colorectal Cancer.Durno C, Boland CR, Cohen S, Dominitz JA, Giardiello FM, Johnson DA, Kaltenbach T, Levin TR, Lieberman D, Robertson DJ, Rex DKJ Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr
- A phase Ib/II study of cabozantinib (XL184) with or without erlotinib in patients with non-small cell lung cancer.Wakelee HA, Gettinger S, Engelman J, Jänne PA, West H, Subramaniam DS, Leach J, Wax M, Yaron Y, Miles DR, Lara PNCancer Chemother Pharmacol
- Site-specific antibody modification and immobilization on a microfluidic chip to promote the capture of circulating tumor cells and microemboli.Lai CH, Choon Lim S, Wu LC, Wang CF, Tsai WS, Wu HC, Chang YCChem Commun (Camb)
- New advances in probing cell-extracellular matrix interactions.Liu AP, Chaudhuri O, Parekh SHIntegr Biol (Camb)
- Trafficking receptor signatures define blood plasmablasts responding to tissue-specific immune challenge.Seong Y, Lazarus NH, Sutherland L, Habtezion A, Abramson T, He XS, Greenberg HB, Butcher ECJCI Insight
- Canonical and Cross-reactive Binding of NK Cell Inhibitory Receptors to HLA-C Allotypes Is Dictated by Peptides Bound to HLA-C.Sim MJ, Malaker SA, Khan A, Stowell JM, Shabanowitz J, Peterson ME, Rajagopalan S, Hunt DF, Altmann DM, Long EO, Boyton RJFront Immunol
- Big-data-driven modeling unveils country-wide drivers of endemic schistosomiasis.Mari L, Gatto M, Ciddio M, Dia ED, Sokolow SH, De Leo GA, Casagrandi RSci Rep
- Deltex2 represses MyoD expression and inhibits myogenic differentiation by acting as a negative regulator of Jmjd1c.Luo D, de Morree A, Boutet S, Quach N, Natu V, Rustagi A, Rando TAProc Natl Acad Sci U S A
- Association of Clinical Reactivity with Sensitization to Allergen Components in Multifood-Allergic Children.Andorf S, Borres MP, Block W, Tupa D, Bollyky JB, Sampath V, Elizur A, Lidholm J, Jones JE, Galli SJ, Chinthrajah RS, Nadeau KCJ Allergy Clin Immunol Pract
- Institutional Incentives for Mentoring at the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and Universities: Associations With Mentors' Perceptions and Time Spent Mentoring.Maisel NC, Halvorson MA, Finney JW, Bi X, Hayashi KP, Blonigen DM, Weitlauf JC, Timko C, Cronkite RCAcad Med
- Antarctica and the strategic plan for biodiversity.Chown SL, Brooks CM, Terauds A, Le Bohec C, van Klaveren-Impagliazzo C, Whittington JD, Butchart SH, Coetzee BW, Collen B, Convey P, Gaston KJ, Gilbert N, Gill M, Höft R, Johnston S, Kennicutt MC, Kriesell HJ, Le Maho Y, Lynch HJ, Palomares M, Puig-Marcó R, Stoett P, McGeoch MAPLoS Biol
- Purified Adipose-Derived Stromal Cells Provide Superior Fat Graft Retention Compared with Unenriched Stromal Vascular Fraction.Zielins ER, Brett EA, Blackshear CP, Flacco J, Ransom RC, Longaker MT, Wan DCPlast Reconstr Surg
- Discussion: Regeneration of Vascularized Corticocancellous Bone and Diploic Space Using Muscle-Derived Stem Cells: A Translational Biologic Alternative for Healing Critical Bone Defects.Irizarry DM, Wan DCPlast Reconstr Surg
- Discussion: Regeneration of Vascularized Corticocancellous Bone and Diploic Space Using Muscle-Derived Stem Cells: A Translational Biologic Alternative for Healing Critical Bone Defects.Murphy MP, Chan CK, Longaker MTPlast Reconstr Surg
- Why Women Request Labiaplasty.Sorice SC, Li AY, Canales FL, Furnas HJPlast Reconstr Surg
- The Illness of Present Histories.Kumar AD, Chi JAcad Med
- Genetic effects influencing risk for major depressive disorder in China and Europe.Bigdeli TB, Ripke S, Peterson RE, Trzaskowski M, Bacanu SA, Abdellaoui A, Andlauer TF, Beekman AT, Berger K, Blackwood DH, Boomsma DI, Breen G, Buttenschøn HN, Byrne EM, Cichon S, Clarke TK, Couvy-Duchesne B, Craddock N, de Geus EJ, Degenhardt F, Dunn EC, Edwards AC, Fanous AH, Forstner AJ, Frank J, Gill M, Gordon SD, Grabe HJ, Hamilton SP, Hardiman O, Hayward C, Heath AC, Henders AK, Herms S, Hickie IB, Hoffmann P, Homuth G, Hottenga JJ, Ising M, Jansen R, Kloiber S, Knowles JA, Lang M, Li QS, Lucae S, MacIntyre DJ, Madden PA, Martin NG, McGrath PJ, McGuffin P, McIntosh AM, Medland SE, Mehta D, Middeldorp CM, Milaneschi Y, Montgomery GW, Mors O, Müller-Myhsok B, Nauck M, Nyholt DR, Nöthen MM, Owen MJ, Penninx BW, Pergadia ML, Perlis RH, Peyrot WJ, Porteous DJ, Potash JB, Rice JP, Rietschel M, Riley BP, Rivera M, Schoevers R, Schulze TG, Shi J, Shyn SI, Smit JH, Smoller JW, Streit F, Strohmaier J, Teumer A, Treutlein J, Van der Auwera S, van Grootheest G, van Hemert AM, Völzke H, Webb BT, Weissman MM, Wellmann J, Willemsen G, Witt SH, Levinson DF, Lewis CM, Wray NR, Flint J, Sullivan PF, Kendler KSTransl Psychiatry
- Long-term growth data of Escherichia coli at a single-cell level.Tanouchi Y, Pai A, Park H, Huang S, Buchler NE, You LSci Data
- Recommendations on Surveillance and Management of Biallelic Mismatch Repair Deficiency (BMMRD) Syndrome: A Consensus Statement by the US Multi-Society Task Force on Colorectal Cancer.Durno C, Boland CR, Cohen S, Dominitz JA, Giardiello FM, Johnson DA, Kaltenbach T, Levin TR, Lieberman D, Robertson DJ, Rex DKAm J Gastroenterol
- Defining surgical criteria for empty nose syndrome: Validation of the office-based cotton test and clinical interpretability of the validated Empty Nose Syndrome 6-Item Questionnaire.Thamboo A, Velasquez N, Habib AR, Zarabanda D, Paknezhad H, Nayak JVLaryngoscope
- The state of academic sleep surgery: A survey of United States residency and fellowship programs.Gouveia CJ, Kern RC, Liu SY, Capasso RLaryngoscope
- Biochemistry in Endeavor Adventure Racers Study (BEARS).Wetschler M, Radler D, Christensen M, Lipman GCureus
- Minimally Invasive Robotic Laser Corpus Callosotomy: A Proof of Concept.Singh H, Essayed WI, Deb S, Hoffman C, Schwartz THCureus
- Effects of a Pain Catastrophizing Induction on Sensory Testing in Women with Chronic Low Back Pain: A Pilot Study.Taub CJ, Sturgeon JA, Johnson KA, Mackey SC, Darnall BDPain Res Manag
- Bonobos Maintain Immune System Diversity with Three Functional Types of MHC-B.Wroblewski EE, Guethlein LA, Norman PJ, Li Y, Shaw CM, Han AS, Ndjango JN, Ahuka-Mundeke S, Georgiev AV, Peeters M, Hahn BH, Parham PJ Immunol
- Form and function of topologically associating genomic domains in budding yeast.Eser U, Chandler-Brown D, Ay F, Straight AF, Duan Z, Noble WS, Skotheim JMProc Natl Acad Sci U S A
- Elucidating challenges that electronic cigarettes pose to tobacco control in Asia: a population-based national survey in Taiwan.Chang HC, Tsai YW, Shiu MN, Wang YT, Chang PYBMJ Open
- High-speed surface reconstruction of a flying bird using structured-light.Deetjen ME, Biewener AA, Lentink DJ Exp Biol
- Predictive Value of Device-Derived Activity Level for Short-Term Outcomes in MADIT-CRT.Jamé S, Kutyifa V, Polonsky B, McNitt S, Al-Ahmad A, Moss AJ, Zareba W, Wang PJHeart Rhythm
- Impact of School Peanut-Free Policies on Epinephrine Administration.Bartnikas LM, Huffaker MF, Sheehan WJ, Kanchongkittiphon W, Petty CR, Leibowitz R, Hauptman M, Young MC, Phipatanakul WJ Allergy Clin Immunol
- Postzygotic Mutations in Beta-Actin are Associated with Becker's Nevus and Becker's Nevus Syndrome.Cai ED, Sun BK, Chiang A, Rogers A, Bernet L, Cheng B, Teng J, Rieger KE, Sarin KYJ Invest Dermatol
- What's trending now? An analysis of trends in internet searches for labor epidurals.Sutton CD, Carvalho BInt J Obstet Anesth
- The effect of intervening hospitalizations on the benefit of structured physical activity in promoting independent mobility among community-living older persons: secondary analysis of a randomized controlled trial.Gill TM, Beavers DP, Guralnik JM, Pahor M, Fielding RA, Hauser M, Manini TM, Marsh AP, McDermott MM, Newman AB, Allore HG, Miller ME, LIFE Study InvestigatorsBMC Med
- Outcome reporting bias in clinical trials: why monitoring matters.Ioannidis JP, Caplan AL, Dal-Ré RBMJ
- Risk profiles for haemolytic and nonhaemolytic neonatal jaundice.Bhutani VK, Wong RJActa Paediatr
- Developmental mechanisms of stripe patterns in rodents.Mallarino R, Henegar C, Mirasierra M, Manceau M, Schradin C, Vallejo M, Beronja S, Barsh GS, Hoekstra HENature
- Postmastectomy Radiotherapy: An American Society of Clinical Oncology, American Society for Radiation Oncology, and Society of Surgical Oncology Focused Guideline Update.Recht A, Comen EA, Fine RE, Fleming GF, Hardenbergh PH, Ho AY, Hudis CA, Hwang ES, Kirshner JJ, Morrow M, Salerno KE, Sledge GW, Solin LJ, Spears PA, Whelan TJ, Somerfield MR, Edge SBPract Radiat Oncol
- Does noninvasive electrical stimulation of acupuncture points reduce heelstick pain in neonates?Mitchell AJ, Hall RW, Golianu B, Yates C, Williams DK, Chang J, Anand KJActa Paediatr
- Patient-reported outcomes of a multicenter phase 2 study investigating gemcitabine and stereotactic body radiation therapy in locally advanced pancreatic cancer.Rao AD, Sugar EA, Chang DT, Goodman KA, Hacker-Prietz A, Rosati LM, Columbo L, O'Reilly E, Fisher GA, Zheng L, Pai JS, Griffith ME, Laheru DA, Iacobuzio-Donahue CA, Wolfgang CL, Koong A, Herman JMPract Radiat Oncol
- Allergen Immunotherapy.Rael EPrim Care
- Society of Surgical Oncology-American Society for Radiation Oncology-American Society of Clinical Oncology Consensus Guideline on Margins for Breast-Conserving Surgery With Whole-Breast Irradiation in Ductal Carcinoma in Situ.Morrow M, Van Zee KJ, Solin LJ, Houssami N, Chavez-MacGregor M, Harris JR, Horton J, Hwang S, Johnson PL, Marinovich ML, Schnitt SJ, Wapnir I, Moran MSPract Radiat Oncol
- Predictors of readmission to non-index hospitals after colorectal surgery.Cloyd JM, Huang L, Ma Y, Rhoads KFAm J Surg
- Vorapaxar: emerging evidence and clinical questions in a new era of PAR-1 inhibition.Ungar L, Rodriguez F, Mahaffey KWCoron Artery Dis
- Early Transcriptional Signatures of the Immune Response to a Live Attenuated Tetravalent Dengue Vaccine Candidate in Non-human Primates.Strouts FR, Popper SJ, Partidos CD, Stinchcomb DT, Osorio JE, Relman DAPLoS Negl Trop Dis
- Missing teeth and pediatric obstructive sleep apnea.Guilleminault C, Abad VC, Chiu HY, Peters B, Quo SSleep Breath
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 25 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over.All online issues of the Journal of the American Medical Association.Nature, the international weekly journal of science.New England Journal of Medicine.Search Ovid databases.Lane Library's DocXpress service obtains article and book chapter PDFs as well as print book loans from other libraries at no cost to School of Medicine affiliated users as well as scans PDFs of articles or book chapters from Lane's print collection for a small fee.
A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more.
Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.MicroMedex: Premier pharmaceutical information source containing multiple databases and drug reference tools. Of particular value is DRUGDEX Evaluations, one of the most comprehensive drug sources available.DynaMed Plus is a clinical information resource used to answer questions quickly at the point-of-care. Easy-to-interpret Levels of Evidence help clinicians rapidly determine the quality of the available evidence. Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles. The evidence-based content, updated regularly, provides the latest practice guidelines in 59 medical specialties.Provides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.
Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences.
Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.
Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not.
Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.BMJ Clinical Evidence. A clinical information tool built around systematic reviews summarizing the current state of knowledge about prevention and treatment of clinical conditions.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.The National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC): A comprehensive database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and related documents.MedlinePlus: A repository of health information from the National Library of Medicine. Links are from trusted sites. No advertising, no endorsement of commercial companies or productsLPCH CareNotes via MicroMedex: Patient education handouts customized by LPCH clinical staffMicromedex Lab Advisor: Evidence based laboratory test informationA drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.A trusted source of expert advice for and about kids, providing the information necessary to help patients and parents understand their unique needs.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities.
In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.
A web-based, decision support system for infectious diseases, epidemiology, microbiology and antimicrobial chemotherapy. The database, updated weekly, currently includes 337 diseases, 224 countries, 1,147 microbial taxa and 306 antibacterial (-fungal, -parasitic, -viral) agents and vaccines.
Over 10,000 notes outline the status of specific infections within each country.