Recent Stanford Publications in PubMed
- Eliciting preferences on secondary findings: the Preferences Instrument for Genomic Secondary Results.Brothers KB, East KM, Kelley WV, Wright MF, Westbrook MJ, Rich CA, Bowling KM, Lose EJ, Bebin EM, Simmons S, Myers JA, Barsh G, Myers RM, Cooper GM, Pulley JM, Rothstein MA, Clayton EWGenet Med
- A fluorogenic screening platform enables directed evolution of an alkyne biosynthetic tool.Zhu X, Shieh P, Su M, Bertozzi CR, Zhang WChem Commun (Camb)
- Understanding the effect of social context on learning: A replication of Xu and Tenenbaum (2007b).Lewis ML, Frank MCJ Exp Psychol Gen
- Total and Envelope Protein-Specific Antibody-Secreting Cell Response in Pediatric Dengue Is Highly Modulated by Age and Subsequent Infections.Toro JF, Salgado DM, Vega R, Rodríguez JA, Rodríguez LS, Angel J, Franco MA, Greenberg HB, Narváez CFPLoS One
- "You have the right to protect your health": Perceptions of Secondhand Smoke and Exposure Mitigation Strategies in Low-Income Patients With Heart Disease, San Francisco, 2011-2012.Brown-Johnson CG, Oppezzo M, Benowitz NL, Prochaska JJPrev Chronic Dis
- Rebuilding patient-physician trust in China.Tucker JD, Wong B, Nie JB, Kleinman A, Patient-Physician Trust TeamLancet
- SYGNALing a Red Light for Glioblastoma.Brooks AN, Mueller WF, Steinmetz LMCell Syst
- Selective bromochlorination of a homoallylic alcohol for the total synthesis of (-)-anverene.Seidl FJ, Burns NZBeilstein J Org Chem
- Chiral cyclopentadienylruthenium sulfoxide catalysts for asymmetric redox bicycloisomerization.Trost BM, Ryan MC, Rao MBeilstein J Org Chem
- Assembly of C. elegans acentrosomal spindles occurs without evident MTOCs and requires microtubule sorting by KLP-18/kinesin-12 and MESP-1.Wolff ID, Tran MV, Mullen TJ, Villeneuve AM, Wignall SMMol Biol Cell
- Novel allele-dependent role for APOE in controlling the rate of synapse pruning by astrocytes.Chung WS, Verghese PB, Chakraborty C, Joung J, Hyman BT, Ulrich JD, Holtzman DM, Barres BAProc Natl Acad Sci U S A
- Social connectedness is associated with fibrinogen level in a human social network.Kim DA, Benjamin EJ, Fowler JH, Christakis NAProc Biol Sci
- Executive Summary: 2016 Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA) Clinical Practice Guideline for the Treatment of Coccidioidomycosis.Galgiani JN, Ampel NM, Blair JE, Catanzaro A, Geertsma F, Hoover SE, Johnson RH, Kusne S, Lisse J, MacDonald JD, Meyerson SL, Raksin PB, Siever J, Stevens DA, Sunenshine R, Theodore NClin Infect Dis
- Molecular graph convolutions: moving beyond fingerprints.Kearnes S, McCloskey K, Berndl M, Pande V, Riley PJ Comput Aided Mol Des
- NALCN channelopathies: Distinguishing gain-of-function and loss-of-function mutations.Bend EG, Si Y, Stevenson DA, Bayrak-Toydemir P, Newcomb TM, Jorgensen EM, Swoboda KJNeurology
- CSF (1,3)-beta-D-glucan Testing Is Useful in Diagnosis of Coccidioidal Meningitis.Stevens DA, Zhang Y, Finkelman MA, Demosthenes P, Clemons KV, Marife MJ Clin Microbiol
- HLA class I variation in Iranian Lur and Kurd populations: high haplotype and allotype diversity with an abundance of KIR ligands.Ashouri E, Norman PJ, Guethlein LA, Han AS, Nemat-Gorgani N, Norberg SJ, Ghaderi A, Parham PHLA
- Oxidized (non)-regenerated cellulose affects fundamental cellular processes of wound healing.Wagenhäuser MU, Mulorz J, Ibing W, Simon F, Spin JM, Schelzig H, Oberhuber ASci Rep
- A Framework for Discovering, Designing, and Testing MicroProteins to Regulate Synthetic Transcriptional Modules.Fiume E, de Klein N, Rhee SY, Magnani EMethods Mol Biol
- CRISPR/Cas-Mediated Site-Specific Mutagenesis in Arabidopsis thaliana Using Cas9 Nucleases and Paired Nickases.Schiml S, Fauser F, Puchta HMethods Mol Biol
- Relationships Between Income, Health Behaviors, and Life Expectancy--Reply.Chetty R, Stepner M, Cutler DJAMA
- Combining satellite imagery and machine learning to predict poverty.Jean N, Burke M, Xie M, Davis WM, Lobell DB, Ermon SScience
- Exome-wide single-base substitutions in tissues and derived cell lines of the constitutive Fhit knockout mouse.Paisie CA, Schrock MS, Karras JR, Zhang J, Miuma S, Ouda IM, Waters CE, Saldivar JC, Druck T, Huebner KCancer Sci
- Hyperinsulinemia in individuals with obesity: Role of insulin clearance.Kim MK, Reaven GM, Chen YD, Kim E, Kim SHObesity (Silver Spring)
- Co-trimoxazole prophylaxis in adults, including pregnant women, with HIV: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Suthar AB, Vitoria MA, Nagata JM, Anglaret X, Mbori-Ngacha D, Sued O, Kaplan JE, Doherty MCLancet HIV
- Evidence of an age-related correlation of ovarian reserve and FMR1 repeat number among women with "normal" CGG repeat status.Gustin SL, Ding VY, Desai M, Leader B, Baker VLJ Assist Reprod Genet
- Fragile X protein mitigates TDP-43 toxicity by remodeling RNA granules and restoring translation.Coyne AN, Yamada SB, Siddegowda BB, Estes PS, Zaepfel BL, Johannesmeyer JS, Lockwood DB, Pham LT, Hart MP, Cassel JA, Freibaum B, Boehringer AV, Taylor JP, Reitz AB, Gitler AD, Zarnescu DCHum Mol Genet
- Changes in N-terminal pro-B-type natriuretic peptide and incidence of diabetes: The Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis (MESA).Sanchez OA, Duprez DA, Bahrami H, Peralta CA, Daniels LB, Lima JA, Maisel A, Folsom AR, Jacobs DRDiabetes Metab
- Endoscopic retroauricular thyroidectomy: preliminary results.Byeon HK, Holsinger FC, Tufano RP, Park JH, Sim NS, Kim WS, Choi EC, Koh YWSurg Endosc
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 25 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over.All online issues of the Journal of the American Medical Association.Nature, the international weekly journal of science.New England Journal of Medicine.Search Ovid databases.
A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more.
Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.MicroMedex: Premier pharmaceutical information source containing multiple databases and drug reference tools. Of particular value is DRUGDEX Evaluations, one of the most comprehensive drug sources available.DynaMed is a clinical information resource used by physicians to answer clinical questions quickly and easily at the point of care. Topics are updated daily as new evidence becomes available.Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles. The evidence-based content, updated regularly, provides the latest practice guidelines in 59 medical specialtiesProvides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.
Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences.
Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.
Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not.
Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.BMJ Clinical Evidence. A clinical information tool built around systematic reviews summarizing the current state of knowledge about prevention and treatment of clinical conditions.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.The National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC): A comprehensive database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and related documents.MedlinePlus: A repository of health information from the National Library of Medicine. Links are from trusted sites. No advertising, no endorsement of commercial companies or productsLPCH CareNotes via MicroMedex: Patient education handouts customized by LPCH clinical staffMicromedex Lab Advisor: Evidence based laboratory test informationA drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.A trusted source of expert advice for and about kids, providing the information necessary to help patients and parents understand their unique needs.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities.
In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.
A web-based, decision support system for infectious diseases, epidemiology, microbiology and antimicrobial chemotherapy. The database, updated weekly, currently includes 337 diseases, 224 countries, 1,147 microbial taxa and 306 antibacterial (-fungal, -parasitic, -viral) agents and vaccines.
Over 10,000 notes outline the status of specific infections within each country.