Recent Stanford Publications in PubMed
- Teasing apart NAD(+) metabolism in inflammation: commentary on Zhou et al. (2016). Br J Pharmacol 173: 2352-2368.Moon P, Minhas PBr J Pharmacol
- Compensatory water effects link yearly global land CO2 sink changes to temperature.Jung M, Reichstein M, Schwalm CR, Huntingford C, Sitch S, Ahlström A, Arneth A, Camps-Valls G, Ciais P, Friedlingstein P, Gans F, Ichii K, Jain AK, Kato E, Papale D, Poulter B, Raduly B, Rödenbeck C, Tramontana G, Viovy N, Wang YP, Weber U, Zaehle S, Zeng NNature
- Three-dimensional imaging of dislocation dynamics during the hydriding phase transformation.Ulvestad A, Welland MJ, Cha W, Liu Y, Kim JW, Harder R, Maxey E, Clark JN, Highland MJ, You H, Zapol P, Hruszkewycz SO, Stephenson GBNat Mater
- Buckled two-dimensional Xene sheets.Molle A, Goldberger J, Houssa M, Xu Y, Zhang SC, Akinwande DNat Mater
- Loss of μ opioid receptor signaling in nociceptors, but not microglia, abrogates morphine tolerance without disrupting analgesia.Corder G, Tawfik VL, Wang D, Sypek EI, Low SA, Dickinson JR, Sotoudeh C, Clark JD, Barres BA, Bohlen CJ, Scherrer GNat Med
- Expression of specific inflammasome gene modules stratifies older individuals into two extreme clinical and immunological states.Furman D, Chang J, Lartigue L, Bolen CR, Haddad F, Gaudilliere B, Ganio EA, Fragiadakis GK, Spitzer MH, Douchet I, Daburon S, Moreau JF, Nolan GP, Blanco P, Déchanet-Merville J, Dekker CL, Jojic V, Kuo CJ, Davis MM, Faustin BNat Med
- Hospital cost and length of stay in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.Mooney JJ, Raimundo K, Chang E, Broder MSJ Med Econ
- Direct visualization of hydrogen absorption dynamics in individual palladium nanoparticles.Narayan TC, Hayee F, Baldi A, Leen Koh A, Sinclair R, Dionne JANat Commun
- Obesity-related genetic polymorphisms and adiposity indices in a young Italian population.Bordoni L, Marchegiani F, Piangerelli M, Napolioni V, Gabbianelli RIUBMB Life
- High engagement, high quality: A guiding framework for developing empirically informed asynchronous e-learning programs for health professional educators.Sinclair PM, Levett-Jones T, Morris A, Carter B, Bennett PN, Kable ANurs Health Sci
- Italian patients with more recent onset of Major Depressive Disorder have a shorter duration of untreated illness.Dell'Osso B, Cremaschi L, Grancini B, De Cagna F, Benatti B, Camuri G, Arici C, Dobrea C, Oldani L, Palazzo MC, Vismara M, Altamura ACInt J Clin Pract
- "The Pharmacogenomics Research Network Translational Pharmacogenetics Program: Outcomes and Metrics of Pharmacogenetic Implementations Across Diverse Healthcare Systems".Luzum JA, Pakyz RE, Elsey AR, Haidar CE, Peterson JF, Whirl-Carrillo M, Handelman SK, Palmer K, Pulley JM, Beller M, Schildcrout JS, Field JR, Weitzel KW, Cooper-DeHoff RM, Cavallari LH, O'Donnell PH, Altman RB, Pereira N, Ratain MJ, Roden DM, Embi PJ, Sadee W, Klein TE, Johnson JA, Relling MV, Wang L, Weinshilboum RM, Shuldiner AR, Freimuth RR, Pharmacogenomics Research Network Translational Pharmacogenetics ProgramClin Pharmacol Ther
- Potential of PET-MRI for imaging of non-oncologic musculoskeletal disease.Kogan F, Fan AP, Gold GEQuant Imaging Med Surg
- Proposed diagnostic criteria and classification of basophilic leukemias and related disorders.Valent P, Sotlar K, Blatt K, Hartmann K, Reiter A, Sadovnik I, Sperr WR, Bettelheim P, Akin C, Bauer K, George TI, Hadzijusufovic E, Wolf D, Gotlib J, Mahon FX, Metcalfe DD, Horny HP, Arock MLeukemia
- Human AML-iPSCs Reacquire Leukemic Properties after Differentiation and Model Clonal Variation of Disease.Chao MP, Gentles AJ, Chatterjee S, Lan F, Reinisch A, Corces MR, Xavy S, Shen J, Haag D, Chanda S, Sinha R, Morganti RM, Nishimura T, Ameen M, Wu H, Wernig M, Wu JC, Majeti RCell Stem Cell
- Modulation of neuroinflammation and pathology in the 5XFAD mouse model of Alzheimer's disease using a biased and selective beta-1 adrenergic receptor partial agonist.Ardestani PM, Evans AK, Yi B, Nguyen T, Coutellier L, Shamloo MNeuropharmacology
- Transfusion Medicine in China Comes of Age.Shi L, Shan HTransfus Med Rev
- Serum Asymmetric and Symmetric Dimethylarginine and Morbidity and Mortality in Hemodialysis Patients.Shafi T, Hostetter TH, Meyer TW, Hwang S, Hai X, Melamed ML, Banerjee T, Coresh J, Powe NRAm J Kidney Dis
- Systems innovation model: an integrated interdisciplinary team approach pre- and post-bariatric surgery at a veterans affairs (VA) medical center.Eisenberg D, Lohnberg JA, Kubat EP, Bates CC, Greenberg LM, Frayne SMSurg Obes Relat Dis
- Limited reduction in uremic solute concentrations with increased dialysis frequency and time in the Frequent Hemodialysis Network Daily Trial.Sirich TL, Fong K, Larive B, Beck GJ, Chertow GM, Levin NW, Kliger AS, Plummer NS, Meyer TW, Frequent Hemodialysis Network (FHN) Trial GroupKidney Int
- Advances in operating room management. The role of operating room director.Muñoz Alameda LE, Macario ARev Esp Anestesiol Reanim
- Fasting glucose, NT-proBNP, treatment with eptifibatide, and outcomes in non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes: An analysis from EARLY ACS.Farhan S, Clare RM, Jarai R, Giugliano RP, Lokhnygina Y, Harrington RA, Kristin Newby L, Huber KInt J Cardiol
- Elder mistreatment training gaps among dermatology resident physicians and opportunity to improve care of a vulnerable population: A cross-sectional study.Danesh M, Chang J, Millsop JW, Saric S, Li S, Chang ALJ Am Acad Dermatol
- Incidence ratio of basal cell carcinoma to squamous cell carcinoma equalizes with age.Chahal HS, Rieger KE, Sarin KYJ Am Acad Dermatol
- Age-associated changes in human hematopoietic stem cells.Pang WW, Schrier SL, Weissman ILSemin Hematol
- Lymphocyte generation and population homeostasis throughout life.Yanes RE, Gustafson CE, Weyand CM, Goronzy JJSemin Hematol
- Transcriptional comparison of human induced and primary midbrain dopaminergic neurons.Xia N, Zhang P, Fang F, Wang Z, Rothstein M, Angulo B, Chiang R, Taylor J, Reijo Pera RASci Rep
- Immunophilin-like FKBP42/TWISTED DWARF1 Interacts with the Receptor Kinase BRI1 to Regulate Brassinosteroid Signaling in Arabidopsis.Chaiwanon J, Garcia VJ, Cartwright H, Sun Y, Wang ZYMol Plant
- Optogenetic Approaches to Target Specific Neural Circuits in Post-stroke Recovery.Cheng MY, Aswendt M, Steinberg GKNeurotherapeutics
- Funding the Costs of Disease Outbreaks Caused by Non-Vaccination.Moser CA, Reiss D, Schwartz RLJ Law Med Ethics
- Considerations for Returning Research Results to Culturally Diverse Participants and Families of Decedents.Garrison NAJ Law Med Ethics
- Return of Results from Research Using Newborn Screening Dried Blood Samples.Lewis MH, Goldenberg AJJ Law Med Ethics
- How Much Control Do Children and Adolescents Have over Genomic Testing, Parental Access to Their Results, and Parental Communication of Those Results to Others?Clayton EWJ Law Med Ethics
- Patients' Choices for Return of Exome Sequencing Results to Relatives in the Event of Their Death.Amendola LM, Horike-Pyne M, Trinidad SB, Fullerton SM, Evans BJ, Burke W, Jarvik GPJ Law Med Ethics
- Nutrient acquisition across a dietary shift: fruit feeding butterflies crave amino acids, nectivores seek salt.Ravenscraft A, Boggs CLOecologia
- Intended and unintended consequences of China's zero markup drug policy.Yi H, Miller G, Zhang L, Li S, Rozelle SHealth Aff (Millwood)
- Medicaid dental coverage alone may not lower rates of dental emergency department visits.Fingar KR, Smith MW, Davies S, McDonald KM, Stocks C, Raven MCHealth Aff (Millwood)
- Hospital board and management practices are strongly related to hospital performance on clinical quality metrics.Tsai TC, Jha AK, Gawande AA, Huckman RS, Bloom N, Sadun RHealth Aff (Millwood)
- Cofactor-induced reversible folding of Flavodoxin-4 from Lactobacillus acidophilus.Dutta SK, Serrano P, Geralt M, Axelrod HL, Xu Q, Lesley SA, Godzik A, Deacon AM, Elsliger MA, Wilson IA, Wüthrich KProtein Sci
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 25 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over.All online issues of the Journal of the American Medical Association.Nature, the international weekly journal of science.New England Journal of Medicine.Search Ovid databases.
A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more.
Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.MicroMedex: Premier pharmaceutical information source containing multiple databases and drug reference tools. Of particular value is DRUGDEX Evaluations, one of the most comprehensive drug sources available.DynaMed Plus is a clinical information resource used by physicians to answer clinical questions quickly and easily at the point of care. Topics are updated daily as new evidence becomes available.Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles. The evidence-based content, updated regularly, provides the latest practice guidelines in 59 medical specialtiesProvides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.
Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences.
Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.
Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not.
Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.BMJ Clinical Evidence. A clinical information tool built around systematic reviews summarizing the current state of knowledge about prevention and treatment of clinical conditions.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.The National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC): A comprehensive database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and related documents.MedlinePlus: A repository of health information from the National Library of Medicine. Links are from trusted sites. No advertising, no endorsement of commercial companies or productsLPCH CareNotes via MicroMedex: Patient education handouts customized by LPCH clinical staffMicromedex Lab Advisor: Evidence based laboratory test informationA drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.A trusted source of expert advice for and about kids, providing the information necessary to help patients and parents understand their unique needs.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities.
In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.
A web-based, decision support system for infectious diseases, epidemiology, microbiology and antimicrobial chemotherapy. The database, updated weekly, currently includes 337 diseases, 224 countries, 1,147 microbial taxa and 306 antibacterial (-fungal, -parasitic, -viral) agents and vaccines.
Over 10,000 notes outline the status of specific infections within each country.