Recent Stanford Publications in PubMed
- Cell-Type-Specific Optical Recording of Membrane Voltage Dynamics in Freely Moving Mice.Marshall JD, Li JZ, Zhang Y, Gong Y, St-Pierre F, Lin MZ, Schnitzer MJCell
- Conflict Resolution in the Genome: How Transcription and Replication Make It Work.Hamperl S, Cimprich KACell
- A novel application of multi-event modeling to estimate class segregation in a highly migratory oceanic vertebrate.Chapple TK, Chambert T, Kanive PE, Jorgensen SJ, Rotella JJ, Anderson SD, Carlisle AB, Block BAEcology
- A prospective cohort study of patients with peripheral T-cell lymphoma in the United States.Horwitz SM, Pinter-Brown LC, Rosen ST, Pro B, Hsi ED, Federico M, Gisselbrecht C, Schwartz M, Bellm LA, Acosta MA, Shustov AR, Advani RH, Feldman TA, Lechowicz MJ, Smith SM, Lansigan F, Tulpule A, Craig MD, Greer JP, Kahl BS, Leach JW, Morganstein N, Casulo C, Park SI, Foss FMCancer
- The Value of Physical Examination: A New Conceptual Framework.Zaman J, Verghese A, Elder ASouth Med J
- Point-of-Care Ultrasound in Internal Medicine: Challenges and Opportunities for Expanding Use.Kugler JSouth Med J
- Bedside Medicine: Back to the Future?Elder A, Verghese ASouth Med J
- Inherited variants affecting RNA editing may contribute to ovarian cancer susceptibility: results from a large-scale collaboration.Permuth JB, Reid B, Earp M, Chen YA, Monteiro AN, Chen Z, Aocs Study Group, Chenevix-Trench G, Fasching PA, Beckmann MW, Lambrechts D, Vanderstichele A, Van Niewenhuyse E, Vergote I, Rossing MA, Doherty JA, Chang-Claude J, Moysich K, Odunsi K, Goodman MT, Shvetsov YB, Wilkens LR, Thompson PJ, Dörk T, Bogdanova N, Butzow R, Nevanlinna H, Pelttari L, Leminen A, Modugno F, Edwards RP, Ness RB, Kelley J, Heitz F, Karlan B, Lester J, Kjaer SK, Jensen A, Giles G, Hildebrandt M, Liang D, Lu KH, Wu X, Levine DA, Bisogna M, Berchuck A, Cramer DW, Terry KL, Tworoger SS, Poole EM, Bandera EV, Fridley B, Cunningham J, Winham SJ, Olson SH, Orlow I, Bjorge L, Kiemeney LA, Massuger L, Pejovic T, Moffitt M, Le N, Cook LS, Brooks-Wilson A, Kelemen LE, Gronwald J, Lubinski J, Wentzensen N, Brinton LA, Lissowska J, Yang H, Hogdall E, Hogdall C, Lundvall L, Pharoah PD, Song H, Campbell I, Eccles D, McNeish I, Whittemore A, McGuire V, Sieh W, Rothstein J, Phelan CM, Risch H, Narod S, McLaughlin J, Anton-Culver H, Ziogas A, Menon U, Gayther S, Ramus SJ, Gentry-Maharaj A, Pearce CL, Wu AH, Kupryjanczyk J, Dansonka-Mieszkowska A, Schildkraut JM, Cheng JQ, Goode EL, Sellers TAOncotarget
- Scalable manufacturing of biomimetic moldable hydrogels for industrial applications.Yu AC, Chen H, Chan D, Agmon G, Stapleton LM, Sevit AM, Tibbitt MW, Acosta JD, Zhang T, Franzia PW, Langer R, Appel EAProc Natl Acad Sci U S A
- Observation of Orbital Order in the Half-Filled 4f Gd Compound.Jang H, Kang BY, Cho BK, Hashimoto M, Lu D, Burns CA, Kao CC, Lee JSPhys Rev Lett
- Shape-Attributes of Brain Structures as Biomarkers for Alzheimer's Disease.Glozman T, Solomon J, Pestilli F, Guibas L, Alzheimer’s Disease Neuroimaging InitiativeJ Alzheimers Dis
- Dynamic Microenvironment Induces Phenotypic Plasticity of Esophageal Cancer Cells Under Flow.Calibasi Kocal G, Güven S, Foygel K, Goldman A, Chen P, Sengupta S, Paulmurugan R, Baskin Y, Demirci USci Rep
- Multiparameter mechanical and morphometric screening of cells.Masaeli M, Gupta D, O'Byrne S, Tse HT, Gossett DR, Tseng P, Utada AS, Jung HJ, Young S, Clark AT, Di Carlo DSci Rep
- Substituting poly- and mono-unsaturated fat for dietary carbohydrate reduces hyperinsulinemia in women with polycystic ovary syndrome.Perelman D, Coghlan N, Lamendola C, Carter S, Abbasi F, McLaughlin TGynecol Endocrinol
- Letter: should anti-viral therapy be recommended for individuals chronically infected with hepatitis B virus and at low risk of hepatocellular carcinoma? Authors' reply.Lin D, Yang HI, Hoang J, Nguyen MHAliment Pharmacol Ther
- Letter: reduction in chronic hepatitis B-related hepatocellular carcinoma with anti-viral therapy, including low-risk patients - more questions than answers. Authors' reply.Lin D, Yang HI, Hoang J, Nguyen MHAliment Pharmacol Ther
- Chronic Migraine: An Update on Physiology, Imaging, and the Mechanism of Action of Two Available Pharmacologic Therapies.Aurora SK, Brin MFHeadache
- Gene Transfer in Cardiomyocytes Derived from ES and iPS Cells.Stillitano F, Karakikes I, Hajjar RJMethods Mol Biol
- Lipidoid mRNA Nanoparticles for Myocardial Delivery in Rodents.Turnbull IC, Eltoukhy AA, Anderson DG, Costa KDMethods Mol Biol
- Efficient Genome Editing in Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells with Engineered Nucleases In Vitro.Termglinchan V, Seeger T, Chen C, Wu JC, Karakikes IMethods Mol Biol
- High-valent copper in biomimetic and biological oxidations.Keown W, Gary JB, Stack TDJ Biol Inorg Chem
- Association Between Mental Health Staffing Level and Primary Care-Mental Health Integration Level on Provision of Depression Care in Veteran's Affairs Medical Facilities.Cooper DC, Helfrich CD, Thielke SM, Trivedi RB, Nelson KM, Reiber GE, Eugenio EC, Beaver K, Nugent-Carney J, Fan VSAdm Policy Ment Health
- Deep Brain Stimulation Salvages a Flourishing Dental Practice: A Dentist with Essential Tremor Recounts his Experience.Giacopuzzi G, Lising M, Halpern CHCureus
- Crystal structures of the TRIC trimeric intracellular cation channel orthologues.Kasuya G, Hiraizumi M, Maturana AD, Kumazaki K, Fujiwara Y, Liu K, Nakada-Nakura Y, Iwata S, Tsukada K, Komori T, Uemura S, Goto Y, Nakane T, Takemoto M, Kato HE, Yamashita K, Wada M, Ito K, Ishitani R, Hattori M, Nureki OCell Res
- Psilocybin-assisted psychotherapy for dying cancer patients - aiding the final trip.Spiegel DJ Psychopharmacol
- Case 1: Acute-onset Vomiting, Fever, and Bulging Fontanelle in a 7-month-old Boy.Fernandez-Pol C, Ben Wallenstein M, Chua IPediatr Rev
- The Cytoarchitecture of Domain-specific Regions in Human High-level Visual Cortex.Weiner KS, Barnett MA, Lorenz S, Caspers J, Stigliani A, Amunts K, Zilles K, Fischl B, Grill-Spector KCereb Cortex
- Genome-Editing Technologies: Principles and Applications.Gaj T, Sirk SJ, Shui SL, Liu JCold Spring Harb Perspect Biol
- PCSK9 genetic variants and risk of type 2 diabetes: a mendelian randomisation study.Schmidt AF, Swerdlow DI, Holmes MV, Patel RS, Fairhurst-Hunter Z, Lyall DM, Hartwig FP, Horta BL, Hyppönen E, Power C, Moldovan M, van Iperen E, Hovingh GK, Demuth I, Norman K, Steinhagen-Thiessen E, Demuth J, Bertram L, Liu T, Coassin S, Willeit J, Kiechl S, Willeit K, Mason D, Wright J, Morris R, Wanamethee G, Whincup P, Ben-Shlomo Y, McLachlan S, Price JF, Kivimaki M, Welch C, Sanchez-Galvez A, Marques-Vidal P, Nicolaides A, Panayiotou AG, Onland-Moret NC, van der Schouw YT, Matullo G, Fiorito G, Guarrera S, Sacerdote C, Wareham NJ, Langenberg C, Scott R, Luan J, Bobak M, Malyutina S, Pająk A, Kubinova R, Tamosiunas A, Pikhart H, Husemoen LL, Grarup N, Pedersen O, Hansen T, Linneberg A, Simonsen KS, Cooper J, Humphries SE, Brilliant M, Kitchner T, Hakonarson H, Carrell DS, McCarty CA, Kirchner HL, Larson EB, Crosslin DR, de Andrade M, Roden DM, Denny JC, Carty C, Hancock S, Attia J, Holliday E, Donnell MO, Yusuf S, Chong M, Pare G, van der Harst P, Said MA, Eppinga RN, Verweij N, Snieder H, LifeLines Cohort study group, Christen T, Mook-Kanamori DO, Gustafsson S, Lind L, Ingelsson E, Pazoki R, Franco O, Hofman A, Uitterlinden A, Dehghan A, Teumer A, Baumeister S, Dörr M, Lerch MM, Völker U, Völzke H, Ward J, Pell JP, Smith DJ, Meade T, Maitland-van der Zee AH, Baranova EV, Young R, Ford I, Campbell A, Padmanabhan S, Bots ML, Grobbee DE, Froguel P, Thuillier D, Balkau B, Bonnefond A, Cariou B, Smart M, Bao Y, Kumari M, Mahajan A, Ridker PM, Chasman DI, Reiner AP, Lange LA, Ritchie MD, Asselbergs FW, Casas JP, Keating BJ, Preiss D, Hingorani AD, UCLEB consortium, Sattar NLancet Diabetes Endocrinol
- Child Neurology Residency-Finding the Right Fit.Santoro JD, Fisher PGPediatr Neurol
- [Historical review on obstructive sleep apnea in children].Chien YH, Guilleminault CArch Pediatr
- Association of 30-Day Readmission Metric for Heart Failure Under the Hospital Readmissions Reduction Program With Quality of Care and Outcomes.Pandey A, Golwala H, Xu H, DeVore AD, Matsouaka R, Pencina M, Kumbhani DJ, Hernandez AF, Bhatt DL, Heidenreich PA, Yancy CW, de Lemos JA, Fonarow GCJACC Heart Fail
- Cost-effective Strategies for the Management and Treatment of Urethral Stricture Disease.Osterberg EC, Murphy G, Harris CR, Breyer BNUrol Clin North Am
- Utility of B-type natriuretic peptides in the assessment of patients with systemic sclerosis-associated pulmonary hypertension in the PHAROS registry.Chung L, Fairchild RM, Furst DE, Li S, Alkassab F, Bolster MB, Csuka ME, Derk CT, Domsic RT, Fischer A, Frech T, Gomberg-Maitland M, Gordon JK, Hinchcliff M, Hsu V, Hummers LK, Khanna D, Medsger TA, Molitor JA, Preston IR, Schiopu E, Shapiro L, Hant F, Silver R, Simms R, Varga J, Steen VD, Zamanian RTClin Exp Rheumatol
- Outcomes of notifications to health practitioner boards: a retrospective cohort study.Spittal MJ, Studdert DM, Paterson R, Bismark MMBMC Med
- Improved targeting accuracy of lung tumor biopsies with scanning-beam digital x-ray tomosynthesis image guidance.Nelson G, Wu M, Hinkel C, Krishna G, Funk T, Rosenberg J, Fahrig RMed Phys
- A hyperspectral image can predict tropical tree growth rates in single-species stands.Caughlin TT, Graves SJ, Asner GP, van Breugel M, Hall JS, Martin RE, Ashton MS, Bohlman SAEcol Appl
- Trio, a Rho Family GEF, Interacts with the Presynaptic Active Zone Proteins Piccolo and Bassoon.Terry-Lorenzo RT, Torres VI, Wagh D, Galaz J, Swanson SK, Florens L, Washburn MP, Waites CL, Gundelfinger ED, Reimer RJ, Garner CCPLoS One
- Escherichia coli Removal in Biochar-Modified Biofilters: Effects of Biofilm.Afrooz AR, Boehm ABPLoS One
- Bringing PLOS Genetics Editors to Preprint Servers.Barsh GS, Bergman CM, Brown CD, Singh ND, Copenhaver GPPLoS Genet
- Phase I study of the gamma secretase inhibitor PF-03084014 in combination with docetaxel in patients with advanced triple-negative breast cancer.Locatelli MA, Aftimos P, Dees EC, LoRusso PM, Pegram MD, Awada A, Huang B, Cesari R, Jiang Y, Shaik MN, Kern KA, Curigliano GOncotarget
- A common bacterial metabolite elicits prion-based bypass of glucose repression.Garcia DM, Dietrich D, Clardy J, Jarosz DFElife
- Immunotherapy of head and neck cancer: Emerging clinical trials from a National Cancer Institute Head and Neck Cancer Steering Committee Planning Meeting.Bauman JE, Cohen E, Ferris RL, Adelstein DJ, Brizel DM, Ridge JA, O'Sullivan B, Burtness BA, Butterfield LH, Carson WE, Disis ML, Fox BA, Gajewski TF, Gillison ML, Hodge JW, Le QT, Raben D, Strome SE, Lynn J, Malik SCancer
- Spatially uniform resistance switching of low current, high endurance titanium-niobium-oxide memristors.Kumar S, Davila N, Wang Z, Huang X, Strachan JP, Vine D, David Kilcoyne AL, Nishi Y, Stanley Williams RNanoscale
- Thematic analysis of barriers and facilitators to implementation of neonatal resuscitation guideline changes.Lee HC, Arora V, Brown T, Lyndon AJ Perinatol
- Mesenchymal stem cells/multipotent stromal cells (MSCs) are glycolytic and thus glucose is a limiting factor of in vitro models of MSC starvation.Nuschke A, Rodrigues M, Wells AW, Sylakowski K, Wells AStem Cell Res Ther
- Mortality along the continuum of HIV care in Rwanda: a model-based analysis.Bendavid E, Stauffer D, Remera E, Nsanzimana S, Kanters S, Mills EJBMC Infect Dis
- Hospital-acquired Pneumonia: A Host of Factors.Sweeney TE, Khatri PAm J Respir Crit Care Med
- Evaluation of a Silicon (90)Sr Betavoltaic Power Source.Dixon J, Rajan A, Bohlemann S, Coso D, Upadhyaya AD, Rohatgi A, Chu S, Majumdar A, Yee SSci Rep
- Susan Lee Lindquist (1949-2016).Shorter J, Gitler ADNature
- Stem cells and interspecies chimaeras.Wu J, Greely HT, Jaenisch R, Nakauchi H, Rossant J, Belmonte JCNature
- Neurophysiology of space travel: energetic solar particles cause cell type-specific plasticity of neurotransmission.Lee SH, Dudok B, Parihar VK, Jung KM, Zöldi M, Kang YJ, Maroso M, Alexander AL, Nelson GA, Piomelli D, Katona I, Limoli CL, Soltesz IBrain Struct Funct
- Assay for Listeria monocytogenes cells in whole blood using isotachophoresis and recombinase polymerase amplification.Eid C, Santiago JGAnalyst
- Imaging serotonin reuptake in the living brain.Fung LKSci Transl Med
- A Hyperpigmented Reticular Rash in a Patient on Peritoneal Dialysis.South AM, Crispin MK, Marqueling AL, Sutherland SMPerit Dial Int
- P2Y6 Receptor Antagonist MRS2578 Inhibits Neutrophil Activation and Aggregated Neutrophil Extracellular Trap Formation Induced by Gout-Associated Monosodium Urate Crystals.Sil P, Hayes CP, Reaves BJ, Breen P, Quinn S, Sokolove J, Rada BJ Immunol
- Interleukin-10-mediated regenerative postnatal tissue repair is dependent on regulation of hyaluronan metabolism via fibroblast-specific STAT3 signaling.Balaji S, Wang X, King A, Le LD, Bhattacharya SS, Moles CM, Butte MJ, de Jesus Perez VA, Liechty KW, Wight TN, Crombleholme TM, Bollyky PL, Keswani SGFASEB J
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Cardiac Strain Pattern Following Transplantation of Human Tissue Engineered Heart Muscles.Qin X, Riegler J, Tiburcy M, Zhao X, Chour T, Ndoye B, Nguyen M, Adams J, Ameen M, Denney TS, Yang PC, Nguyen P, Zimmermann WH, Wu JCCirc Cardiovasc Imaging
- Dosimetric characterization of hypofractionated Gamma Knife radiosurgery of large or complex brain tumors versus linear accelerator-based treatments.Dong P, Pérez-Andújar A, Pinnaduwage D, Braunstein S, Theodosopoulos P, McDermott M, Sneed P, Ma LJ Neurosurg
- Diversion of Veterans With Criminal Justice Involvement to Treatment Courts: Participant Characteristics and Outcomes.Tsai J, Flatley B, Kasprow WJ, Clark S, Finlay APsychiatr Serv
- Effect of a Novel NMDA Receptor Modulator, Rapastinel (Formerly GLYX-13), in OCD: Proof of Concept.Rodriguez CI, Zwerling J, Kalanthroff E, Shen H, Filippou M, Jo B, Simpson HB, Burch RM, Moskal JRAm J Psychiatry
- A 5'non-coding exon containing engineered intron enhances transgene expression from recombinant AAV vectors in vivo.Lu J, Williams JA, Luke J, Zhang F, Chu K, Kay MAHum Gene Ther
- Evaluation of Ischemic and Bleeding Risks Associated With 2 Parenteral Antiplatelet Strategies Comparing Cangrelor With Glycoprotein IIb/IIIa Inhibitors: An Exploratory Analysis From the CHAMPION Trials.Vaduganathan M, Harrington RA, Stone GW, Deliargyris EN, Steg PG, Gibson CM, Hamm CW, Price MJ, Menozzi A, Prats J, Elkin S, Mahaffey KW, White HD, Bhatt DLJAMA Cardiol
- Risk Factors for Basal Cell Carcinoma Among Patients With Basal Cell Nevus Syndrome: Development of a Basal Cell Nevus Syndrome Patient Registry.Solis DC, Kwon GP, Ransohoff KJ, Li S, Chahal HS, Ally MS, Peters MA, Schmitt-Burr K, Lindgren J, Bailey-Healy I, Teng JM, Epstein EH, Tang JYJAMA Dermatol
- Effects of a Possible Pollinator Crisis on Food Crop Production in Brazil.Novais SM, Nunes CA, Santos NB, D Amico AR, Fernandes GW, Quesada M, Braga RF, Neves ACPLoS One
- Heads, Shoulders, Elbows, Knees, and Toes: Modular Gdf5 Enhancers Control Different Joints in the Vertebrate Skeleton.Chen H, Capellini TD, Schoor M, Mortlock DP, Reddi AH, Kingsley DMPLoS Genet
- Zika Virus and Patient Blood Management.Goodnough LT, Marques MBAnesth Analg
- Moral Distress in Clinical Ethics: Expanding the Concept.Burgart AM, Kruse KEAm J Bioeth
- Obesity- and gender-dependent role of endogenous somatostatin and cortistatin in the regulation of endocrine and metabolic homeostasis in mice.Luque RM, Cordoba-Chacon J, Pozo-Salas AI, Porteiro B, de Lecea L, Nogueiras R, Gahete MD, Castaño JPSci Rep
- Staircase climbing is not solely a visual compensation strategy to alleviate freezing of gait in Parkinson's disease.Gilat M, Hall JM, Ehgoetz Martens KA, Shine JM, Walton CC, MacDougall HG, Moore ST, Lewis SJJ Neurol
- Bridging Locoregional Therapy Prolongs Survival in Patients Listed for Liver Transplant with Hepatocellular Carcinoma.Xing M, Sakaria S, Dhanasekaran R, Parekh S, Spivey J, Knechtle SJ, Zhang D, Kim HSCardiovasc Intervent Radiol
- Clinical outcome of design modifications to the CLS Spotorno Stem in total hip replacement.Graceffa A, Indelli PF, Latella L, Poli P, Fulco A, Marcucci MJoints
- Type 2 Diabetes, Cognition, and Dementia in Older Adults: Toward a Precision Health Approach.Cholerton B, Baker LD, Montine TJ, Craft SDiabetes Spectr
- Long-Term Risk of Dementia Among Survivors of Ischemic or Hemorrhagic Stroke.Corraini P, Henderson VW, Ording AG, Pedersen L, Horváth-Puhó E, Sørensen HTStroke
- Ticagrelor in Acute Stroke or Transient Ischemic Attack in Asian Patients: From the SOCRATES Trial (Acute Stroke or Transient Ischemic Attack Treated With Aspirin or Ticagrelor and Patient Outcomes).Wang Y, Minematsu K, Wong KS, Amarenco P, Albers GW, Denison H, Easton JD, Evans SR, Held P, Jonasson J, Molina CA, Johnston SC, SOCRATES Steering Committee and InvestigatorsStroke
- IPD-MHC 2.0: an improved inter-species database for the study of the major histocompatibility complex.Maccari G, Robinson J, Ballingall K, Guethlein LA, Grimholt U, Kaufman J, Ho CS, de Groot NG, Flicek P, Bontrop RE, Hammond JA, Marsh SGNucleic Acids Res
- Care of inflammatory bowel disease patients in remission.Raghu Subramanian C, Triadafilopoulos GGastroenterol Rep (Oxf)
- Diabetes Device Use in Adults With Type 1 Diabetes: Barriers to Uptake and Potential Intervention Targets.Tanenbaum ML, Hanes SJ, Miller KM, Naranjo D, Bensen R, Hood KKDiabetes Care
- How I treat atypical chronic myeloid leukemia.Gotlib JBlood
- Genetic predisposition to gastric cancer.Petrovchich I, Ford JMSemin Oncol
- The quality of metabolic pathway resources depends on initial enzymatic function assignments: a case for maize.Walsh JR, Schaeffer ML, Zhang P, Rhee SY, Dickerson JA, Sen TZBMC Syst Biol
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 25 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over.All online issues of the Journal of the American Medical Association.Nature, the international weekly journal of science.New England Journal of Medicine.Search Ovid databases.
A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more.
Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.MicroMedex: Premier pharmaceutical information source containing multiple databases and drug reference tools. Of particular value is DRUGDEX Evaluations, one of the most comprehensive drug sources available.DynaMed Plus is a clinical information resource used by physicians to answer clinical questions quickly and easily at the point of care. Topics are updated daily as new evidence becomes available.Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles. The evidence-based content, updated regularly, provides the latest practice guidelines in 59 medical specialtiesProvides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.
Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences.
Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.
Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not.
Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.BMJ Clinical Evidence. A clinical information tool built around systematic reviews summarizing the current state of knowledge about prevention and treatment of clinical conditions.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.The National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC): A comprehensive database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and related documents.MedlinePlus: A repository of health information from the National Library of Medicine. Links are from trusted sites. No advertising, no endorsement of commercial companies or productsLPCH CareNotes via MicroMedex: Patient education handouts customized by LPCH clinical staffMicromedex Lab Advisor: Evidence based laboratory test informationA drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.A trusted source of expert advice for and about kids, providing the information necessary to help patients and parents understand their unique needs.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities.
In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.
A web-based, decision support system for infectious diseases, epidemiology, microbiology and antimicrobial chemotherapy. The database, updated weekly, currently includes 337 diseases, 224 countries, 1,147 microbial taxa and 306 antibacterial (-fungal, -parasitic, -viral) agents and vaccines.
Over 10,000 notes outline the status of specific infections within each country.