Recent Stanford Publications in PubMed
- Exploring the risk factors of suicidal ideation among the seniors in Shandong, China: A path analysis.Ge D, Sun L, Zhou C, Qian Y, Zhang L, Medina AJ Affect Disord
- Improved pocket control in immediate microsurgical breast reconstruction with simultaneous implant placement through the use of mesh.Momeni A, Kanchwala SKMicrosurgery
- Sub-synaptic, multiplexed analysis of proteins reveals Fragile X related protein 2 is mislocalized in Fmr1 KO synapses.Wang GX, Smith SJ, Mourrain PElife
- Effect of Matrix Metalloproteinase-Mediated Matrix Degradation on Glioblastoma Cell Behavior in 3D PEG-based Hydrogels.Wang C, Tong X, Jiang X, Yang FJ Biomed Mater Res A
- Spectrally selective three-dimensional dynamic balanced steady-state free precession for hyperpolarized C-13 metabolic imaging with spectrally selective radiofrequency pulses.Shang H, Sukumar S, von Morze C, Bok RA, Marco-Rius I, Kerr A, Reed GD, Milshteyn E, Ohliger MA, Kurhanewicz J, Larson PE, Pauly JM, Vigneron DBMagn Reson Med
- Defining Team Effort Involved in Patient Care from the Primary Care Physician's Perspective.Hwang AS, Atlas SJ, Hong J, Ashburner JM, Zai AH, Grant RW, Hong CSJ Gen Intern Med
- Minimally Invasive Resection of Adrenocortical Carcinoma: a Multi-Institutional Study of 201 Patients.Lee CW, Md AI, Schneider DF, Leverson GE, Tran TB, Poultsides GA, Postlewait LM, Maithel SK, Wang TS, Hatzaras I, Shenoy R, Phay JE, Shirley L, Fields RC, Jin LX, Pawlik TM, Prescott JD, Sicklick JK, Gad S, Yopp AC, Mansour JC, Duh QY, Seiser N, Solorzano CC, Kiernan CM, Votanopoulos KI, Levine EA, Weber SMJ Gastrointest Surg
- Biliary and pancreatic ductal dilation in patients on methadone maintenance therapy.Bates DD, Tamayo-Murillo D, Kussman S, Luce A, LeBedis CA, Soto JA, Anderson SWAbdom Radiol (NY)
- Refining duration and frequency thresholds of restless legs syndrome diagnosis criteria.Ohayon MM, Bagai K, Roberts LW, Walters AS, Milesi CNeurology
- Robust Transgene Expression from Bicistronic mRNA in the Green Alga Chlamydomonas reinhardtii.Onishi M, Pringle JRG3 (Bethesda)
- Immuno-purification mass spectrometry identifies protein phosphatase 2A (PP2A) and BIN2/GSK3 as regulators of AKS transcription factors in Arabidopsis.Bu SL, Liu C, Liu N, Zhao JL, Ai LF, Chi H, Li KL, Chien CW, Burlingame AL, Zhang SW, Wang ZYMol Plant
- Aaryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Ligands in Cigarette Smoke Induce Production of Interleukin-22 to Promote Pancreatic Fibrosis in Models of Chronic Pancreatitis.Xue J, Zhao Q, Sharma V, Nguyen LP, Lee YN, Pham KL, Edderkaoui M, Pandol SJ, Park W, Habtezion AGastroenterology
- Systematic Analysis of Known and Candidate Lysine Demethylases in the Regulation of Myoblast Differentiation.Munehira Y, Yang Z, Gozani OJ Mol Biol
- Increased precursor microRNA-21 following status epilepticus can compete with mature microRNA-21 to alter translation.Chak K, Roy-Chaudhuri B, Kim HK, Kemp KC, Porter BE, Kay MAExp Neurol
- Characteristics of automated external defibrillator coverage in Philadelphia, PA, based on land use and estimated risk.Chrisinger BW, Grossestreuer AV, Laguna MC, Griffis HM, Branas CC, Wiebe DJ, Merchant RMResuscitation
- GIS-measured walkability, transit, and recreation environments in relation to older Adults' physical activity: A latent profile analysis.Todd M, Adams MA, Kurka J, Conway TL, Cain KL, Buman MP, Frank LD, Sallis JF, King ACPrev Med
- Melanoma central nervous system metastases: current approaches, challenges, and opportunities.Cohen JV, Tawbi H, Margolin KA, Amravadi R, Bosenberg M, Brastianos PK, Chiang VL, de Groot J, Glitza IC, Herlyn M, Holmen SL, Jilaveanu LB, Lassman A, Moschos S, Postow MA, Thomas R, Tsiouris JA, Wen P, White RM, Turnham T, Davies MA, Kluger HMPigment Cell Melanoma Res
- Differential activation of vasotocin neurons in contexts that elicit aggression and courtship.Loveland JL, Fernald RDBehav Brain Res
- Comparison of sensitivity and faecal egg counts of Mini-FLOTAC using fixed stool samples and Kato-Katz technique for the diagnosis of Schistosoma mansoni and soil-transmitted helminths.Coulibaly JT, Ouattara M, Becker SL, Lo NC, Keiser J, N'Goran EK, Ianniello D, Rinaldi L, Cringoli G, Utzinger JActa Trop
- Subcortical contributions to large-scale network communication.Bell PT, Shine JMNeurosci Biobehav Rev
- Hypofractionated Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy for Patients With Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.Pollom EL, Qian Y, Durkee BY, von Eyben R, Maxim PG, Shultz DB, Gensheimer M, Diehn M, Loo BWClin Lung Cancer
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 25 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over.All online issues of the Journal of the American Medical Association.Nature, the international weekly journal of science.New England Journal of Medicine.Search Ovid databases.
A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more.
Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.MicroMedex: Premier pharmaceutical information source containing multiple databases and drug reference tools. Of particular value is DRUGDEX Evaluations, one of the most comprehensive drug sources available.DynaMed Plus is a clinical information resource used by physicians to answer clinical questions quickly and easily at the point of care. Topics are updated daily as new evidence becomes available.Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles. The evidence-based content, updated regularly, provides the latest practice guidelines in 59 medical specialtiesProvides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.
Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences.
Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.
Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not.
Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.BMJ Clinical Evidence. A clinical information tool built around systematic reviews summarizing the current state of knowledge about prevention and treatment of clinical conditions.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.The National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC): A comprehensive database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and related documents.MedlinePlus: A repository of health information from the National Library of Medicine. Links are from trusted sites. No advertising, no endorsement of commercial companies or productsLPCH CareNotes via MicroMedex: Patient education handouts customized by LPCH clinical staffMicromedex Lab Advisor: Evidence based laboratory test informationA drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.A trusted source of expert advice for and about kids, providing the information necessary to help patients and parents understand their unique needs.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities.
In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.
A web-based, decision support system for infectious diseases, epidemiology, microbiology and antimicrobial chemotherapy. The database, updated weekly, currently includes 337 diseases, 224 countries, 1,147 microbial taxa and 306 antibacterial (-fungal, -parasitic, -viral) agents and vaccines.
Over 10,000 notes outline the status of specific infections within each country.