Recent Stanford Publications in PubMed
- Advances in PET Detection of the Antitumor T Cell Response.McCracken MN, Tavaré R, Witte ON, Wu AMAdv Immunol
- Impact of Affordable Care Act coverage expansion on women's reproductive preventive services in the United States.Arora P, Desai KPrev Med
- Research Priorities for Eight Areas of Adolescent Health in Low- and Middle-Income Countries.Nagata JM, Ferguson BJ, Ross DAJ Adolesc Health
- Antibodies to myelin basic protein are associated with cognitive decline after stroke.Becker KJ, Tanzi P, Zierath D, Buckwalter MSJ Neuroimmunol
- Preterm Neonates: Beyond the Guidelines for Neonatal Hyperbilirubinemia.Stevenson DK, Bhutani VKClin Perinatol
- Development of a Web-Based Decision Support Tool to Operationalize and Optimize Management of Hyperbilirubinemia in Preterm Infants.Palma JP, Arain YHClin Perinatol
- Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency and the Need for a Novel Treatment to Prevent Kernicterus.Cunningham AD, Hwang S, Mochly-Rosen DClin Perinatol
- The Preterm Infant: A High-Risk Situation for Neonatal Hyperbilirubinemia Due to Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency.Kaplan M, Hammerman C, Bhutani VKClin Perinatol
- Bilirubin-Induced Audiologic Injury in Preterm Infants.Olds C, Oghalai JSClin Perinatol
- Phototherapy and the Risk of Photo-Oxidative Injury in Extremely Low Birth Weight Infants.Stevenson DK, Wong RJ, Arnold CC, Pedroza C, Tyson JEClin Perinatol
- A Pharmacologic View of Phototherapy.Lamola AAClin Perinatol
- Hyperbilirubinemia in Preterm Neonates.Bhutani VK, Wong RJ, Stevenson DKClin Perinatol
- Epidermotropic metastasis of primary lung adenocarcinoma.Scott GD, Kwong BY, Novoa RAJ Cutan Pathol
- Diabetes Technology: Uptake, Outcomes, Barriers, and the Intersection With Distress.Naranjo D, Tanenbaum ML, Iturralde E, Hood KKJ Diabetes Sci Technol
- Environmental Behavior's Dirty Secret: The Prevalence of Waste Management in Discussions of Environmental Concern and Action.Gould RK, Ardoin NM, Biggar M, Cravens AE, Wojcik DEnviron Manage
- Constipation and risk of Parkinson's disease: A Danish population-based cohort study.Svensson E, Henderson VW, Borghammer P, Horváth-Puhó E, Sørensen HTParkinsonism Relat Disord
- At-Home Versus In-Clinic INR Monitoring: A Cost-Utility Analysis from The Home INR Study (THINRS).Phibbs CS, Love SR, Jacobson AK, Edson R, Su P, Uyeda L, Matchar DB, writing for the THINRS Executive Committee and Site InvestigatorsJ Gen Intern Med
- Diagnostic accuracy of a two-item screen for drug use developed from the alcohol, smoking and substance involvement screening test (ASSIST).Tiet QQ, Leyva Y, Moos RH, Smith BDrug Alcohol Depend
- Polymorphisms of TGFβ-1 and TGFBR2 in relation to coronary artery disease in a Chinese population.Yang M, Zhu M, Tang L, Zhu H, Lu Y, Xu B, Jiang J, Chen XClin Biochem
- Outcomes of Major Lung Resection After Induction Therapy for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer in Elderly Patients.Yang CJ, Mayne NR, Wang H, Meyerhoff RR, Hirji S, Tong BC, Hartwig M, Harpole D, D'Amico TA, Berry MAnn Thorac Surg
- Editorial Commentary: Are statins a solution to reduce the risk of cognitive decline or lower the risk of dementia?Golive A, Jared Bunch TTrends Cardiovasc Med
- 50 Years Ago in TheJournal ofPediatrics: Induction of Remission in Acute Leukemia of Childhood by Combination of Prednisone and Either 6-Mercaptopurine or Methotrexate.Vitanza NAJ Pediatr
- Understanding and Overcoming Barriers to Upper Limb Surgical Reconstruction After Tetraplegia: The Need for Interdisciplinary Collaboration.Punj V, Curtin CArch Phys Med Rehabil
- Evaluation of a Task-Based Intervention After Tendon Transfer to Restore Lateral Pinch.Johanson ME, Dairaghi CA, Hentz VRArch Phys Med Rehabil
- Multicenter Survey of the Effects of Rehabilitation Practices on Pinch Force Strength After Tendon Transfer to Restore Pinch in Tetraplegia.Johanson ME, Jaramillo JP, Dairaghi CA, Murray WM, Hentz VRArch Phys Med Rehabil
- The frequency of physiologic monitor alarms in a children's hospital.Schondelmeyer AC, Bonafide CP, Goel VV, Blake N, Cvach M, Sucharew H, Simmons JM, Brady PWJ Hosp Med
- There and back again: insulin, ENaC, and the cortical collecting duct.Pao ACPhysiol Rep
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 25 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)
Provides one-click access to important clinical resources
Includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over.All online issues of the Journal of the American Medical Association.Nature, the international weekly journal of science.New England Journal of Medicine.Search Ovid databases.
A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more.
Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.MicroMedex: Premier pharmaceutical information source containing multiple databases and drug reference tools. Of particular value is DRUGDEX Evaluations, one of the most comprehensive drug sources available.DynaMed is a clinical information resource used by physicians to answer clinical questions quickly and easily at the point of care. Topics are updated daily as new evidence becomes available.Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles. The evidence-based content, updated regularly, provides the latest practice guidelines in 59 medical specialtiesProvides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.
Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences.
Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.
Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not.
Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.BMJ Clinical Evidence. A clinical information tool built around systematic reviews summarizing the current state of knowledge about prevention and treatment of clinical conditions.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.The National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC): A comprehensive database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and related documents.MedlinePlus: A repository of health information from the National Library of Medicine. Links are from trusted sites. No advertising, no endorsement of commercial companies or productsLPCH CareNotes via MicroMedex: Patient education handouts customized by LPCH clinical staffMicromedex Lab Advisor: Evidence based laboratory test informationA drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.A trusted source of expert advice for and about kids, providing the information necessary to help patients and parents understand their unique needs.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities.
In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.
A web-based, decision support system for infectious diseases, epidemiology, microbiology and antimicrobial chemotherapy. The database, updated weekly, currently includes 337 diseases, 224 countries, 1,147 microbial taxa and 306 antibacterial (-fungal, -parasitic, -viral) agents and vaccines.
Over 10,000 notes outline the status of specific infections within each country.