Recent Stanford Publications in PubMed
- Non-melanoma skin cancer and risk of Alzheimer's disease and all-cause dementia.Schmidt SA, Ording AG, Horváth-Puhó E, Sørensen HT, Henderson VWPLoS One
- Supporting the Call to Action: A Review of Nutrition Educational Interventions in the Health Professions Literature and MedEdPORTAL.Dang TM, Maggio LAAcad Med
- The Perils of Trumping Science in Global Health - The Mexico City Policy and Beyond.Lo NC, Barry MN Engl J Med
- Two-Phase Reactions in Microdroplets without the Use of Phase-Transfer Catalysts.Yan X, Cheng H, Zare RNAngew Chem Int Ed Engl
- Clonal reversal of ageing-associated stem cell lineage bias via a pluripotent intermediate.Wahlestedt M, Erlandsson E, Kristiansen T, Lu R, Brakebusch C, Weissman IL, Yuan J, Martin-Gonzalez J, Bryder DNat Commun
- Exercise adherence in the elderly: Experience with abdominal aortic aneurysm simple treatment and prevention.McElrath M, Myers J, Chan K, Fonda HJ Vasc Nurs
- Electrical impedance myography (EIM) in individuals with COL6 and LAMA2 congenital muscular dystrophy: a cross-sectional and two-year analysis.Nichols C, Jain MS, Meilleur KG, Wu T, Collins J, Waite MR, Dastgir J, Salman A, Donkervoort S, Duong T, Keller K, Leach ME, Lott DJ, McGuire MN, Nelson L, Rutkowski A, Vuillerot C, Bönnemann CG, Lehky TJMuscle Nerve
- Enhanced transportability of zero valent iron nanoparticles in aquifer sediments: surface modifications, reactivity, and particle traveling distances.Kumar N, Labille J, Bossa N, Auffan M, Doumenq P, Rose J, Bottero JYEnviron Sci Pollut Res Int
- Correction: Hydration Status as a Predictor of High-altitude Mountaineering Performance.Ladd E, Shea KM, Bagley P, Rundell S, Auerbach PS, Pirrotta EA, Wang E, Lipman GSCureus
- N-Methyl-D-aspartate receptor antibody could be a cause of catatonic symptoms in psychiatric patients: case reports and methods for detection.Tsutsui K, Kanbayashi T, Takaki M, Omori Y, Imai Y, Nishino S, Tanaka K, Shimizu TNeuropsychiatr Dis Treat
- Ancient X chromosomes reveal contrasting sex bias in Neolithic and Bronze Age Eurasian migrations.Goldberg A, Günther T, Rosenberg NA, Jakobsson MProc Natl Acad Sci U S A
- Nondestructive nanostraw intracellular sampling for longitudinal cell monitoring.Cao Y, Hjort M, Chen H, Birey F, Leal-Ortiz SA, Han CM, Santiago JG, Paşca SP, Wu JC, Melosh NAProc Natl Acad Sci U S A
- Response to Comment on Hofer et al. International Comparison of Smoking and Metabolic Control in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes. Diabetes Care 2016;39:e177-e178.Hofer SE, Miller K, Hermann JM, DeSalvo DJ, Riedl M, Hirsch IB, Karges W, Beck RW, Holl RW, Maahs DM, DPV Initiative and the T1D Exchange Clinic NetworkDiabetes Care
- Asc1, Hel2, and Slh1 couple translation arrest to nascent chain degradation.Sitron CS, Park JH, Brandman ORNA
- Next-generation systematic reviews: prospective meta-analysis, individual-level data, networks and umbrella reviews.Ioannidis JBr J Sports Med
- Ambient geothermal hydrogen sulfide exposure and peripheral neuropathy.Pope K, So YT, Crane J, Bates MNNeurotoxicology
- Understanding and Applying the Concept of Value Creation in Radiology.Larson DB, Durand DJ, Siegal DSJ Am Coll Radiol
- Negative Emotions and Suicidal Ideation during Psychosocial Treatments in Older Adults with Major Depression and Cognitive Impairment.Kiosses DN, Gross JJ, Banerjee S, Duberstein PR, Putrino D, Alexopoulos GSAm J Geriatr Psychiatry
- Acute and Chronic Outcomes of Gas-Bubble Disease in a Colony of African Clawed Frogs (Xenopus laevis).Tsai JY, Felt SA, Bouley DM, Green SLComp Med
- Rapid, precise quantification of bacterial cellular dimensions across a genomic-scale knockout library.Ursell T, Lee TK, Shiomi D, Shi H, Tropini C, Monds RD, Colavin A, Billings G, Bhaya-Grossman I, Broxton M, Huang BE, Niki H, Huang KCBMC Biol
- An assessment of data and methodology of online surgeon scorecards.Xu LW, Li A, Swinney C, Babu M, Veeravagu A, Wolfe SQ, Nahed BV, Ratliff JK, in affiliation with the Council of State Neurosurgical SocietiesJ Neurosurg Spine
- Metabolic tumor volume predicts overall survival and local control in patients with stage III non-small cell lung cancer treated in ACRIN 6668/RTOG 0235.Bazan JG, Duan F, Snyder BS, Horng D, Graves EE, Siegel BA, Machtay M, Loo BWEur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging
- Impact of Breast Density Legislation on Breast Cancer Risk Assessment and Supplemental Screening: A Survey of 110 Radiology Facilities.Nayak L, Miyake KK, Leung JW, Price ER, Liu YI, Joe BN, Sickles EA, Thomas WR, Lipson JA, Daniel BL, Hargreaves J, Brenner RJ, Bassett LW, Ojeda-Fournier H, Lindfors KK, Feig SA, Ikeda DMBreast J
- National prevalence, causes, and risk factors for bariatric surgery readmissions.Garg T, Rosas U, Rivas H, Azagury D, Morton JMAm J Surg
- Optogenetic modulation in stroke recovery.Pendharkar AV, Levy SL, Ho AL, Sussman ES, Cheng MY, Steinberg GKNeurosurg Focus
- Radiation-induced brain injury: low-hanging fruit for neuroregeneration.Burns TC, Awad AJ, Li MD, Grant GANeurosurg Focus
- Neurorestoration after stroke.Azad TD, Veeravagu A, Steinberg GKNeurosurg Focus
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 25 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over.All online issues of the Journal of the American Medical Association.Nature, the international weekly journal of science.New England Journal of Medicine.Search Ovid databases.
A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more.
Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.MicroMedex: Premier pharmaceutical information source containing multiple databases and drug reference tools. Of particular value is DRUGDEX Evaluations, one of the most comprehensive drug sources available.DynaMed Plus is a clinical information resource used by physicians to answer clinical questions quickly and easily at the point of care. Topics are updated daily as new evidence becomes available.Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles. The evidence-based content, updated regularly, provides the latest practice guidelines in 59 medical specialtiesProvides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.
Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences.
Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.
Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not.
Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.BMJ Clinical Evidence. A clinical information tool built around systematic reviews summarizing the current state of knowledge about prevention and treatment of clinical conditions.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.The National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC): A comprehensive database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and related documents.MedlinePlus: A repository of health information from the National Library of Medicine. Links are from trusted sites. No advertising, no endorsement of commercial companies or productsLPCH CareNotes via MicroMedex: Patient education handouts customized by LPCH clinical staffMicromedex Lab Advisor: Evidence based laboratory test informationA drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.A trusted source of expert advice for and about kids, providing the information necessary to help patients and parents understand their unique needs.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities.
In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.
A web-based, decision support system for infectious diseases, epidemiology, microbiology and antimicrobial chemotherapy. The database, updated weekly, currently includes 337 diseases, 224 countries, 1,147 microbial taxa and 306 antibacterial (-fungal, -parasitic, -viral) agents and vaccines.
Over 10,000 notes outline the status of specific infections within each country.