Recent Stanford Publications in PubMed
- Automatic deformable surface registration for medical applications by radial basis function-based robust point-matching.Kim Y, Na YH, Xing L, Lee R, Park SComput Biol Med
- Time To Split Up: Dynamics of Chromosome Separation.Kamenz J, Hauf STrends Cell Biol
- Racial and Socioeconomic Variation in Genetic Markers of Telomere Length: A Cross-Sectional Study of U.S. Older Adults.Hamad R, Tuljapurkar S, Rehkopf DHEBioMedicine
- Performance of retrievable activated carbons to treat sediment contaminated with polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons.Choi Y, Wu Y, Sani B, Luthy RG, Werner D, Kim EJ Hazard Mater
- Integrating gender and sex to unpack trends in sexually transmitted infection surveillance data in British Columbia, Canada: an ethno-epidemiological study.Knight R, Falasinnu T, Oliffe JL, Gilbert M, Small W, Goldenberg S, Shoveller JBMJ Open
- What is a good medical decision? A research agenda guided by perspectives from multiple stakeholders.Hamilton JG, Lillie SE, Alden DL, Scherer L, Oser M, Rini C, Tanaka M, Baleix J, Brewster M, Craddock Lee S, Goldstein MK, Jacobson RM, Myers RE, Zikmund-Fisher BJ, Waters EAJ Behav Med
- Determinants of complete resection of thymoma by minimally invasive and open thymectomy: analysis of an international registry.Burt BM, Yao X, Shrager J, Antonicelli A, Padda S, Reiss J, Wakelee H, Su S, Huang J, Scott WJ Thorac Oncol
- Here/In This Issue and There/Abstract Thinking: The Data Revolution Has Arrived, but Are We Ready? A Call to Action for Child Psychiatry.Hong DSJ Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry
- A Simple Method for Analyzing Matched Designs with Double Controls: McNemar's Test can be Extended.Redelmeier DA, Tibshirani RJJ Clin Epidemiol
- Odds ratios deconstructed: a new way to understand and explain odds ratios.Hoppe FM, Hoppe DJ, Walter SJ Clin Epidemiol
- Hypertriglyceridemia: A simple approach to identify insulin resistance and enhanced cardio-metabolic risk in patients with prediabetes.Abbasi F, Kohli P, Reaven GM, Knowles JWDiabetes Res Clin Pract
- Proteomic Analysis of Unbounded Cellular Compartments: Synaptic Clefts.Loh KH, Stawski PS, Draycott AS, Udeshi ND, Lehrman EK, Wilton DK, Svinkina T, Deerinck TJ, Ellisman MH, Stevens B, Carr SA, Ting AYCell
- Considering Cost-Effectiveness in Cardiology Clinical Guidelines: Progress and Prospects.Hlatky MAValue Health
- Energy breakdown in capacitive deionization.Hemmatifar A, Palko JW, Stadermann M, Santiago JGWater Res
- Notch: A multi-functional integrating system of microenvironmental signals.LaFoya B, Munroe JA, Mia MM, Detweiler MA, Crow JJ, Wood T, Roth S, Sharma B, Albig ARDev Biol
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 25 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over.All online issues of the Journal of the American Medical Association.Nature, the international weekly journal of science.New England Journal of Medicine.Search Ovid databases.
A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more.
Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.MicroMedex: Premier pharmaceutical information source containing multiple databases and drug reference tools. Of particular value is DRUGDEX Evaluations, one of the most comprehensive drug sources available.DynaMed is a clinical information resource used by physicians to answer clinical questions quickly and easily at the point of care. Topics are updated daily as new evidence becomes available.Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles. The evidence-based content, updated regularly, provides the latest practice guidelines in 59 medical specialtiesProvides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.
Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences.
Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.
Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not.
Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.BMJ Clinical Evidence. A clinical information tool built around systematic reviews summarizing the current state of knowledge about prevention and treatment of clinical conditions.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.The National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC): A comprehensive database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and related documents.MedlinePlus: A repository of health information from the National Library of Medicine. Links are from trusted sites. No advertising, no endorsement of commercial companies or productsLPCH CareNotes via MicroMedex: Patient education handouts customized by LPCH clinical staffMicromedex Lab Advisor: Evidence based laboratory test informationA drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.A trusted source of expert advice for and about kids, providing the information necessary to help patients and parents understand their unique needs.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities.
In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.
A web-based, decision support system for infectious diseases, epidemiology, microbiology and antimicrobial chemotherapy. The database, updated weekly, currently includes 337 diseases, 224 countries, 1,147 microbial taxa and 306 antibacterial (-fungal, -parasitic, -viral) agents and vaccines.
Over 10,000 notes outline the status of specific infections within each country.