Recent Stanford Publications in PubMed
- Reasoning in Reference Games: Individual- vs. Population-Level Probabilistic Modeling.Franke M, Degen JPLoS One
- Nucleotide-Specific Contrast for DNA Sequencing by Electron Spectroscopy.Mankos M, Persson HH, N'Diaye AT, Shadman K, Schmid AK, Davis RWPLoS One
- Exploiting Genetic Interference for Antiviral Therapy.Tanner EJ, Kirkegaard KA, Weinberger LSPLoS Genet
- FGF21 Conducts a Metabolic Orchestra and Fat Is a Key Player.Whittle AJEndocrinology
- The efficacy of Focused Acceptance and Commitment Therapy in VA primary care.Glover NG, Sylvers PD, Shearer EM, Kane MC, Clasen PC, Epler AJ, Plumb-Vilardaga JC, Bonow JT, Jakupcak MPsychol Serv
- Cystic fibrosis newborn screening programs: implications of the CFTR variant spectrum in nonwhite patients.Pique L, Graham S, Pearl M, Kharrazi M, Schrijver IGenet Med
- Two of a Kind or a Full House? Reproductive Suppression and Alloparenting in Laboratory Mice.Garner JP, Gaskill BN, Pritchett-Corning KRPLoS One
- Portable, one-step, and rapid GMR biosensor platform with smartphone interface.Choi J, Gani AW, Bechstein DJ, Lee JR, Utz PJ, Wang SXBiosens Bioelectron
- Chronotype Differences in Health Behaviors and Health-Related Quality of Life: A Population-Based Study Among Aged and Older Adults.Suh S, Yang HC, Kim N, Yu JH, Choi S, Yun CH, Shin CBehav Sleep Med
- Safety of epidural steroid injections.Schneider B, Zheng P, Mattie R, Kennedy DJExpert Opin Drug Saf
- De novo truncating variants in the AHDC1 gene encoding the AT-hook DNA-binding motif-containing protein 1 are associated with intellectual disability and developmental delay.Yang H, Douglas G, Monaghan KG, Retterer K, Cho MT, Escobar LF, Tucker ME, Stoler J, Rodan LH, Stein D, Marks W, Enns GM, Platt J, Cox R, Wheeler PG, Crain C, Calhoun A, Tryon R, Richard G, Vitazka P, Chung WKCold Spring Harb Mol Case Stud
- Complete hematologic response of early T-cell progenitor acute lymphoblastic leukemia to the γ-secretase inhibitor BMS-906024: genetic and epigenetic findings in an outlier case.Knoechel B, Bhatt A, Pan L, Pedamallu CS, Severson E, Gutierrez A, Dorfman DM, Kuo FC, Kluk M, Kung AL, Zweidler-McKay P, Meyerson M, Blacklow SC, DeAngelo DJ, Aster JCCold Spring Harb Mol Case Stud
- Overexpression of micro ribonucleic acid-591 inhibits cell proliferation and invasion of malignant pleural mesothelioma cells.Cheng S, Xu Y, Shi Z, Lin Y, Hoang CD, Zhang XThorac Cancer
- Differential Processing of Consonance and Dissonance within the Human Superior Temporal Gyrus.Foo F, King-Stephens D, Weber P, Laxer K, Parvizi J, Knight RTFront Hum Neurosci
- Using an emergency response infrastructure to help women who experience gender-based violence in Gujarat, India.Newberry JA, Mahadevan S, Gohil N, Jamshed R, Prajapati J, Rao GR, Strehlow MBull World Health Organ
- Laboratory diagnosis of congenital toxoplasmosis.Pomares C, Montoya JGJ Clin Microbiol
- The Complement System Component C5a Produces Thermal Hyperalgesia via Macrophage-to-Nociceptor Signaling That Requires NGF and TRPV1.Shutov LP, Warwick CA, Shi X, Gnanasekaran A, Shepherd AJ, Mohapatra DP, Woodruff TM, Clark JD, Usachev YMJ Neurosci
- Beyond the brain: Optogenetic control in the spinal cord and peripheral nervous system.Montgomery KL, Iyer SM, Christensen AJ, Deisseroth K, Delp SLSci Transl Med
- Neural signature of developmental coordination disorder in the structural connectome independent of comorbid autism.Caeyenberghs K, Taymans T, Wilson PH, Vanderstraeten G, Hosseini H, van Waelvelde HDev Sci
- NEMA NU 2-2012 performance studies for the SiPM-based ToF-PET component of the GE SIGNA PET/MR system.Grant AM, Deller TW, Khalighi MM, Maramraju SH, Delso G, Levin CSMed Phys
- Magnetic resonance-guided focused ultrasound treatment of extra-abdominal desmoid tumors: a retrospective multicenter study.Ghanouni P, Dobrotwir A, Bazzocchi A, Bucknor M, Bitton R, Rosenberg J, Telischak K, Busacca M, Ferrari S, Albisinni U, Walters S, Gold G, Ganjoo K, Napoli A, Pauly KB, Avedian REur Radiol
- A novel smartphone ophthalmic imaging adapter: User feasibility studies in Hyderabad, India.Ludwig CA, Murthy SI, Pappuru RR, Jais A, Myung DJ, Chang RTIndian J Ophthalmol
- The associations of leptin, adiponectin and resistin with incident atrial fibrillation in women.Ermakov S, Azarbal F, Stefanick ML, LaMonte MJ, Li W, Tharp KM, Martin LW, Nassir R, Salmoirago-Blotcher E, Albert CM, Manson JE, Assimes TL, Hlatky MA, Larson JC, Perez MVHeart
- Epigenetic changes mediated by polycomb repressive complex 2 and E2a are associated with drug resistance in a mouse model of lymphoma.Flinders C, Lam L, Rubbi L, Ferrari R, Fitz-Gibbon S, Chen PY, Thompson M, Christofk H, B Agus D, Ruderman D, Mallick P, Pellegrini MGenome Med
- We need more randomized trials in nutrition-preferably large, long-term, and with negative results.Ioannidis JPAm J Clin Nutr
- A new prognostic histopathologic classification of nasopharyngeal carcinoma.Wang HY, Chang YL, To KF, Hwang JS, Mai HQ, Feng YF, Chang ET, Wang CP, Kam MK, Cheah SL, Lee M, Gao L, Zhang HZ, He JH, Jiang H, Ma PQ, Zhu XD, Zeng L, Chen CY, Chen G, Huang MY, Fu S, Shao Q, Han AJ, Li HG, Shao CK, Huang PY, Qian CN, Lu TX, Li JT, Ye W, Ernberg I, Ng HK, Wee JT, Zeng YX, Adami HO, Chan AT, Shao JYChin J Cancer
- Fate and transport of perfluoro- and polyfluoroalkyl substances including perfluorooctane sulfonamides in a managed urban water body.Nguyen TV, Reinhard M, Chen H, Gin KYEnviron Sci Pollut Res Int
- Clinical Characteristics, Oral Anticoagulation Patterns, and Outcomes of Medicaid Patients With Atrial Fibrillation: Insights From the Outcomes Registry for Better Informed Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation (ORBIT-AF I) Registry.O'Brien EC, Kim S, Thomas L, Fonarow GC, Kowey PR, Mahaffey KW, Gersh BJ, Piccini JP, Peterson EDJ Am Heart Assoc
- Acupuncture for chronic neck pain: a protocol for an updated systematic review.Zhang Q, Yue J, Zeng X, Sun Z, Golianu BSyst Rev
- CRISPR/Cas9 in Genome Editing and Beyond.Wang H, La Russa M, Qi LSAnnu Rev Biochem
- Identifying Network Perturbation in Cancer.Grechkin M, Logsdon BA, Gentles AJ, Lee SIPLoS Comput Biol
- ATS Core Curriculum 2016: Part II. Adult Critical Care Medicine.McSparron JI, Hayes MM, Poston JT, Thomson CC, Fessler HE, Stapleton RD, Carlos WG, Hinkle L, Liu K, Shieh S, Ali A, Rogers A, Shah NG, Slack D, Patel B, Wolfe K, Schweickert WD, Bakhru RN, Shin S, Sell RE, Luks AMAnn Am Thorac Soc
- Medical Record Quality Assessments of Palliative Care for Intensive Care Unit Patients. Do They Match the Perspectives of Nurses and Families?Mularski RA, Hansen L, Rosenkranz SJ, Leo MC, Nagy P, Asch SMAnn Am Thorac Soc
- Hemodynamic Effects of Phenylephrine, Vasopressin, and Epinephrine in Children With Pulmonary Hypertension: A Pilot Study.Siehr SL, Feinstein JA, Yang W, Peng LF, Ogawa MT, Ramamoorthy CPediatr Crit Care Med
- Chikungunya Fever Cases Identified in the Veterans Health Administration System, 2014.Perti T, Lucero-Obusan CA, Schirmer PL, Winters MA, Holodniy MPLoS Negl Trop Dis
- The CRISPR Way to Think about Duchenne's.Calos MPN Engl J Med
- Transcatheter or Surgical Aortic-Valve Replacement in Intermediate-Risk Patients.Leon MB, Smith CR, Mack MJ, Makkar RR, Svensson LG, Kodali SK, Thourani VH, Tuzcu EM, Miller DC, Herrmann HC, Doshi D, Cohen DJ, Pichard AD, Kapadia S, Dewey T, Babaliaros V, Szeto WY, Williams MR, Kereiakes D, Zajarias A, Greason KL, Whisenant BK, Hodson RW, Moses JW, Trento A, Brown DL, Fearon WF, Pibarot P, Hahn RT, Jaber WA, Anderson WN, Alu MC, Webb JG, PARTNER 2 InvestigatorsN Engl J Med
- Have Tobacco 21 Laws Come of Age?Morain SR, Winickoff JP, Mello MMN Engl J Med
- Lung Cancer in Never Smokers.Rivera GA, Wakelee HAdv Exp Med Biol
- The population genetics of drug resistance evolution in natural populations of viral, bacterial and eukaryotic pathogens.Wilson BA, Garud NR, Feder AF, Assaf ZJ, Pennings PSMol Ecol
- Valve-sparing root replacement for failed pulmonary autografts: Should a David repair a Ross?Goldstone AB, Woo YJJ Thorac Cardiovasc Surg
- Clinical outcomes in breast cancer expander-implant reconstructive patients with radiation therapy.Chen TA, Momeni A, Lee GKJ Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg
- Nanotechnology and regenerative therapeutics in plastic surgery: The next frontier.Tan A, Chawla R, G N, Mahdibeiraghdar S, Jeyaraj R, Rajadas J, Hamblin MR, Seifalian AMJ Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg
- Hemoptysis as a rare presentation of cor triatriatum sinister.Said SM, Ibrahimiye AN, Punn R, Hanley FLJ Thorac Cardiovasc Surg
- Gamification in thoracic surgical education: Using competition to fuel performance.Mokadam NA, Lee R, Vaporciyan AA, Walker JD, Cerfolio RJ, Hermsen JL, Baker CJ, Mark R, Aloia L, Enter DH, Carpenter AJ, Moon MR, Verrier ED, Fann JIJ Thorac Cardiovasc Surg
- Prehospital Evaluation of Effusion, Pneumothorax, and Standstill (PEEPS): Point-of-care Ultrasound in Emergency Medical Services.Bhat SR, Johnson DA, Pierog JE, Zaia BE, Williams SR, Gharahbaghian LWest J Emerg Med
- Interplay of Protein Binding Interactions, DNA Mechanics, and Entropy in DNA Looping Kinetics.Mulligan PJ, Chen YJ, Phillips R, Spakowitz AJBiophys J
- Final-State Projection Method in Charge-Transfer Multiplet Calculations: An Analysis of Ti L-Edge Absorption Spectra.Kroll T, Solomon EI, de Groot FMJ Phys Chem B
- Large-Scale and Comprehensive Immune Profiling and Functional Analysis of Normal Human Aging.Whiting CC, Siebert J, Newman AM, Du HW, Alizadeh AA, Goronzy J, Weyand CM, Krishnan E, Fathman CG, Maecker HTPLoS One
- AMP-Activated Protein Kinase Directly Phosphorylates and Destabilizes Hedgehog Pathway Transcription Factor GLI1 in Medulloblastoma.Li YH, Luo J, Mosley YY, Hedrick VE, Paul LN, Chang J, Zhang G, Wang YK, Banko MR, Brunet A, Kuang S, Wu JL, Chang CJ, Scott MP, Yang JYCell Rep
- An enhanced computational method for age-at-death estimation based on the pubic symphysis using 3D laser scans and thin plate splines.Stoyanova D, Algee-Hewitt BF, Slice DEAm J Phys Anthropol
- Narcolepsy in African Americans.Kawai M, O'Hara R, Einen M, Lin L, Mignot ESleep
- Dovitinib and erlotinib in patients with metastatic non-small cell lung cancer: A drug-drug interaction.Das M, Padda SK, Frymoyer A, Zhou L, Riess JW, Neal JW, Wakelee HALung Cancer
- Perinatal risk factors for acute myeloid leukemia.Crump C, Sundquist J, Sieh W, Winkleby MA, Sundquist KEur J Epidemiol
- Simulation as a new tool to establish benchmark outcome measures in obstetrics.Kurrek MM, Morgan P, Howard S, Kranke P, Calhoun A, Hui J, Kiss APLoS One
- Mutations in apoptosis-inducing factor cause X-linked recessive auditory neuropathy spectrum disorder.Zong L, Guan J, Ealy M, Zhang Q, Wang D, Wang H, Zhao Y, Shen Z, Campbell CA, Wang F, Yang J, Sun W, Lan L, Ding D, Xie L, Qi Y, Lou X, Huang X, Shi Q, Chang S, Xiong W, Yin Z, Yu N, Zhao H, Wang J, Wang J, Salvi RJ, Petit C, Smith RJ, Wang QJ Med Genet
- Fibromyalgia and the Risk of a Subsequent Motor Vehicle Crash.Redelmeier DA, Zung JD, Thiruchelvam D, Tibshirani RJJ Rheumatol
- Reversible Conjunctival Pigmentation Associated With Prostaglandin Use.Choi DY, Chang RT, Yegnashankaran K, Friedman NJJ Glaucoma
- The surface Laplacian technique in EEG: Theory and methods.Carvalhaes C, de Barros JAInt J Psychophysiol
- Inhibition of Mouse Breast Tumor-Initiating Cells by Calcitriol and Dietary Vitamin D.Jeong Y, Swami S, Krishnan AV, Williams JD, Martin S, Horst RL, Albertelli MA, Feldman BJ, Feldman D, Diehn MMol Cancer Ther
- Expression of interleukin-22 in decidua of patients with early pregnancy and unexplained recurrent pregnancy loss.O'Hern Perfetto C, Fan X, Dahl S, Krieg S, Westphal LM, Bunker Lathi R, Nayak NRJ Assist Reprod Genet
- Aneuploidy rates and blastocyst formation after biopsy of morulae and early blastocysts on day 5.Kort JD, Lathi RB, Brookfield K, Baker VL, Zhao Q, Behr BRJ Assist Reprod Genet
- Electrocardiographic effects of class 1 selective histone deacetylase inhibitor romidepsin.Sager PT, Balser B, Wolfson J, Nichols J, Pilot R, Jones S, Burris HACancer Med
- Rapid response in psychological treatments for binge eating disorder.Hilbert A, Hildebrandt T, Agras WS, Wilfley DE, Wilson GTJ Consult Clin Psychol
- Optical control of biological processes by light-switchable proteins.Fan LZ, Lin MZWiley Interdiscip Rev Dev Biol
- Hormone Use, Reproductive History, and Risk of Lung Cancer: The Women's Health Initiative Studies.Schwartz AG, Ray RM, Cote ML, Abrams J, Sokol RJ, Hendrix SL, Chen C, Chlebowski RT, Hubbell FA, Kooperberg C, Manson JE, O'Sullivan MJ, Rohan T, Stefanick ML, Wactawski-Wende J, Wakelee H, Simon MSJ Thorac Oncol
- Do adverse childhood experiences affect surgical weight loss outcomes?Lodhia NA, Rosas US, Moore M, Glaseroff A, Azagury D, Rivas H, Morton JMJ Gastrointest Surg
- Spectral snapshots of bacterial cell-wall composition and the influence of antibiotics by whole-cell NMR.Nygaard R, Romaniuk JA, Rice DM, Cegelski LBiophys J
- Treating insomnia improves mood state, sleep, and functioning in bipolar disorder: a pilot randomized controlled trial.Harvey AG, Soehner AM, Kaplan KA, Hein K, Lee J, Kanady J, Li D, Rabe-Hesketh S, Ketter TA, Neylan TC, Buysse DJJ Consult Clin Psychol
- Identification of neonatal white matter on DTI: influence of more inclusive thresholds for atlas segmentation.Vassar RL, Barnea-Goraly N, Rose JPLoS One
- Sociodemographic correlates of self-reported exposure to e-cigarette communications and its association with public support for smoke-free and vape-free policies: results from a national survey of US adults.Tan AS, Bigman CA, Sanders-Jackson ATob Control
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 25 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)
Provides one-click access to important clinical resources
Includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over.All online issues of the Journal of the American Medical Association.Nature, the international weekly journal of science.New England Journal of Medicine.Search Ovid databases.
A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more.
Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.MicroMedex: Premier pharmaceutical information source containing multiple databases and drug reference tools. Of particular value is DRUGDEX Evaluations, one of the most comprehensive drug sources available.DynaMed is a clinical information resource used by physicians to answer clinical questions quickly and easily at the point of care. Topics are updated daily as new evidence becomes available.Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles. The evidence-based content, updated regularly, provides the latest practice guidelines in 59 medical specialtiesProvides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.
Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences.
Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.
Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not.
Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.BMJ Clinical Evidence. A clinical information tool built around systematic reviews summarizing the current state of knowledge about prevention and treatment of clinical conditions.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.The National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC): A comprehensive database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and related documents.MedlinePlus: A repository of health information from the National Library of Medicine. Links are from trusted sites. No advertising, no endorsement of commercial companies or productsLPCH CareNotes via MicroMedex: Patient education handouts customized by LPCH clinical staffMicromedex Lab Advisor: Evidence based laboratory test informationA drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.A trusted source of expert advice for and about kids, providing the information necessary to help patients and parents understand their unique needs.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities.
In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.
A web-based, decision support system for infectious diseases, epidemiology, microbiology and antimicrobial chemotherapy. The database, updated weekly, currently includes 337 diseases, 224 countries, 1,147 microbial taxa and 306 antibacterial (-fungal, -parasitic, -viral) agents and vaccines.
Over 10,000 notes outline the status of specific infections within each country.