Recent Stanford Publications in PubMed
- The microRNA network is altered in anterior cingulate cortex of patients with unipolar and bipolar depression.Azevedo JA, Carter BS, Meng F, Turner DL, Dai M, Schatzberg AF, Barchas JD, Jones EG, Bunney WE, Myers RM, Akil H, Watson SJ, Thompson RCJ Psychiatr Res
- Structure-guided wavelength tuning in far-red fluorescent proteins.Ng HL, Lin MZCurr Opin Struct Biol
- Tetraspanin CD81, a modulator of immune suppression in cancer and metastasis.Vences-Catalán F, Rajapaksa R, Srivastava MK, Marabelle A, Kuo CC, Levy R, Levy SOncoimmunology
- Open Source Drug Discovery with the Malaria Box Compound Collection for Neglected Diseases and Beyond.Van Voorhis WC, Adams JH, Adelfio R, Ahyong V, Akabas MH, Alano P, Alday A, Alemán Resto Y, Alsibaee A, Alzualde A, Andrews KT, Avery SV, Avery VM, Ayong L, Baker M, Baker S, Ben Mamoun C, Bhatia S, Bickle Q, Bounaadja L, Bowling T, Bosch J, Boucher LE, Boyom FF, Brea J, Brennan M, Burton A, Caffrey CR, Camarda G, Carrasquilla M, Carter D, Belen Cassera M, Chih-Chien Cheng K, Chindaudomsate W, Chubb A, Colon BL, Colón-López DD, Corbett Y, Crowther GJ, Cowan N, D'Alessandro S, Le Dang N, Delves M, DeRisi JL, Du AY, Duffy S, Abd El-Salam El-Sayed S, Ferdig MT, Fernández Robledo JA, Fidock DA, Florent I, Fokou PV, Galstian A, Gamo FJ, Gokool S, Gold B, Golub T, Goldgof GM, Guha R, Guiguemde WA, Gural N, Guy RK, Hansen MA, Hanson KK, Hemphill A, Hooft van Huijsduijnen R, Horii T, Horrocks P, Hughes TB, Huston C, Igarashi I, Ingram-Sieber K, Itoe MA, Jadhav A, Naranuntarat Jensen A, Jensen LT, Jiang RH, Kaiser A, Keiser J, Ketas T, Kicka S, Kim S, Kirk K, Kumar VP, Kyle DE, Lafuente MJ, Landfear S, Lee N, Lee S, Lehane AM, Li F, Little D, Liu L, Llinás M, Loza MI, Lubar A, Lucantoni L, Lucet I, Maes L, Mancama D, Mansour NR, March S, McGowan S, Medina Vera I, Meister S, Mercer L, Mestres J, Mfopa AN, Misra RN, Moon S, Moore JP, Morais Rodrigues da Costa F, Müller J, Muriana A, Nakazawa Hewitt S, Nare B, Nathan C, Narraidoo N, Nawaratna S, Ojo KK, Ortiz D, Panic G, Papadatos G, Parapini S, Patra K, Pham N, Prats S, Plouffe DM, Poulsen SA, Pradhan A, Quevedo C, Quinn RJ, Rice CA, Abdo Rizk M, Ruecker A, St Onge R, Salgado Ferreira R, Samra J, Robinett NG, Schlecht U, Schmitt M, Silva Villela F, Silvestrini F, Sinden R, Smith DA, Soldati T, Spitzmüller A, Stamm SM, Sullivan DJ, Sullivan W, Suresh S, Suzuki BM, Suzuki Y, Swamidass SJ, Taramelli D, Tchokouaha LR, Theron A, Thomas D, Tonissen KF, Townson S, Tripathi AK, Trofimov V, Udenze KO, Ullah I, Vallieres C, Vigil E, Vinetz JM, Voong Vinh P, Vu H, Watanabe NA, Weatherby K, White PM, Wilks AF, Winzeler EA, Wojcik E, Wree M, Wu W, Yokoyama N, Zollo PH, Abla N, Blasco B, Burrows J, Laleu B, Leroy D, Spangenberg T, Wells T, Willis PAPLoS Pathog
- Juicer Provides a One-Click System for Analyzing Loop-Resolution Hi-C Experiments.Durand NC, Shamim MS, Machol I, Rao SS, Huntley MH, Lander ES, Aiden ELCell Syst
- Inferring Tumor Phylogenies from Multi-region Sequencing.Hu Z, Curtis CCell Syst
- Direct Copper(III) Formation from O2 and Copper(I) with Histamine Ligation.Gary JB, Citek C, Brown TA, Zare RN, Wasinger EC, Stack TDJ Am Chem Soc
- Right heart imaging in patients with heart failure: a tale of two ventricles.Amsallem M, Kuznetsova T, Hanneman K, Denault A, Haddad FCurr Opin Cardiol
- What Happens When Underperforming Big Ideas in Research Become Entrenched?Joyner MJ, Paneth N, Ioannidis JPJAMA
- Standards of Evidence and Mechanistic Inference in Autosomal Recessive Hypercholesterolemia.Priest JR, Knowles JWArterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol
- One-two-triage: validation and reliability of a novel triage system for low-resource settings.Khan A, Mahadevan SV, Dreyfuss A, Quinn J, Woods J, Somontha K, Strehlow MEmerg Med J
- Distress and quality of life in an ethnically diverse sample awaiting breast cancer surgery.Rebholz WN, Cash E, Zimmaro LA, Bayley-Veloso R, Phillips K, Siwik C, Chagpar AB, Dhabhar FS, Spiegel D, Bell BS, Sephton SEJ Health Psychol
- Maternal Gametophyte Effects on Seed Development in Maize.Chettoor AM, Phillips AR, Coker CT, Dilkes B, Evans MMGenetics
- Swarm dynamics may give rise to Lévy flights.Reynolds AM, Ouellette NTSci Rep
- Reproductive history and risk of type 2 diabetes mellitus in postmenopausal women: findings from the Women's Health Initiative.LeBlanc ES, Kapphahn K, Hedlin H, Desai M, Parikh NI, Liu S, Parker DR, Anderson M, Aroda V, Sullivan S, Woods NF, Waring ME, Lewis CE, Stefanick MMenopause
- Ages at menarche and menopause and reproductive lifespan as predictors of exceptional longevity in women: the Women's Health Initiative.Shadyab AH, Macera CA, Shaffer RA, Jain S, Gallo LC, Gass ML, Waring ME, Stefanick ML, LaCroix AZMenopause
- Altered brain network dynamics in youths with autism spectrum disorder.Malaia E, Bates E, Seitzman B, Coppess KExp Brain Res
- Treatment of CGD-associated Colitis with the IL-23 Blocker Ustekinumab.Butte MJ, Park KT, Lewis DBJ Clin Immunol
- Transcatheter valve implantation for right atrium-to-right ventricle conduit obstruction or regurgitation after modified Björk-fontan procedure.Shah AH, Horlick EM, Eicken A, Asnes JD, Bocks ML, Boudjemline Y, Cabalka AK, Fagan TE, Schubert S, Mahadevan VS, Dvir D, Osten M, McElhinney DBCatheter Cardiovasc Interv
- Protein Patterns and Oscillations on Lipid Monolayers and in Microdroplets.Zieske K, Chwastek G, Schwille PAngew Chem Int Ed Engl
- Costs of Keratinocyte Carcinoma (Nonmelanoma Skin Cancer) and Actinic Keratosis Treatment in the Veterans Health Administration.Yoon J, Phibbs CS, Chow A, Pomerantz H, Weinstock MADermatol Surg
- Brief Report: The Prevalence of Neurofibromatosis Type 1 among Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder Identified by the Autism and Developmental Disabilities Monitoring Network.Bilder DA, Bakian AV, Stevenson DA, Carbone PS, Cunniff C, Goodman AB, McMahon WM, Fisher NP, Viskochil DJ Autism Dev Disord
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus Infections: A Comprehensive Review and a Plastic Surgeon's Approach to the Occult Sites.Hunter C, Rosenfield L, Silverstein E, Petrou-Zeniou PPlast Reconstr Surg
- Lack of Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction Measurement Following a High B-type Natriuretic Peptide Value.Heidenreich PA, Gholami P, Lin SCrit Pathw Cardiol
- Implementation of Programmed Intermittent Epidural Bolus for the Maintenance of Labor Analgesia.Carvalho B, George RB, Cobb B, McKenzie C, Riley ETAnesth Analg
- Critical Role of Coaptive Strain in Aortic Valve Leaflet Homeostasis: Use of a Novel Flow Culture Bioreactor to Explore Heart Valve Mechanobiology.Maeda K, Ma X, Hanley FL, Riemer RKJ Am Heart Assoc
- Updated Clinical Guidelines for Diagnosing Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders.Hoyme HE, Kalberg WO, Elliott AJ, Blankenship J, Buckley D, Marais AS, Manning MA, Robinson LK, Adam MP, Abdul-Rahman O, Jewett T, Coles CD, Chambers C, Jones KL, Adnams CM, Shah PE, Riley EP, Charness ME, Warren KR, May PAPediatrics
- Education Research: Neurology resident education: Trending skills, confidence, and professional preparation.Jordan JT, Mayans D, Schneider L, Adams N, Khawaja AM, Engstrom JNeurology
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery Is Not Underutilized!Fearon WF, Harrington RACirculation
- Quantitative Multiscale Cell Imaging in Controlled 3D Microenvironments.Welf ES, Driscoll MK, Dean KM, Schäfer C, Chu J, Davidson MW, Lin MZ, Danuser G, Fiolka RDev Cell
- LOX Mutations Predispose to Thoracic Aortic Aneurysms and Dissections.Guo DC, Regalado ES, Gong L, Duan X, Santos-Cortez RL, Arnaud P, Ren Z, Cai B, Hostetler EM, Moran R, Liang D, Estrera A, Safi HJ, University of Washington Center for Mendelian Genomics, Leal SM, Bamshad MJ, Shendure J, Nickerson DA, Jondeau G, Boileau C, Milewicz DMCirc Res
- A quantitative study of the emotional intelligence of participants in the ASHP Foundation's Pharmacy Leadership Academy.Hall CM, Enright SM, White SJ, Allen SJAm J Health Syst Pharm
- Radiologic Professionalism in Modern Health Care.Hryhorczuk AL, Hanneman K, Eisenberg RL, Meyer EC, Brown SDRadiographics
- Periprocedural Patient Care.Kohi MP, Fidelman N, Behr S, Taylor AG, Kolli K, Conrad M, Hwang G, Weinstein SRadiographics
- Root Cause Analysis: Learning from Adverse Safety Events.Brook OR, Kruskal JB, Eisenberg RL, Larson DBRadiographics
- Proton Pump Inhibitor-Associated C. difficile Infection in a Peritoneal Dialysis Patient.Ziolkowski SL, Malabanan MH, Liebman SEPerit Dial Int
- Microbial oils as food additives: recent approaches for improving microbial oil production and its polyunsaturated fatty acid content.Bellou S, Triantaphyllidou IE, Aggeli D, Elazzazy AM, Baeshen MN, Aggelis GCurr Opin Biotechnol
- Energy homeostasis genes and breast cancer risk: The influence of ancestry, body size, and menopausal status, the breast cancer health disparities study.Slattery ML, Lundgreen A, Hines L, Wolff RK, Torres-Mejia G, Baumgartner KN, John EMCancer Epidemiol
- Changing Nomenclature for PBC: From 'Cirrhosis' to 'Cholangitis'.Beuers U, Gershwin ME, Gish RG, Invernizzi P, Jones DE, Lindor K, Ma X, Mackay IR, Parés A, Tanaka A, Vierling JM, Poupon RClin Gastroenterol Hepatol
- Conducting a Successful Practice Quality Improvement Project for American Board of Radiology Certification.Lee CS, Wadhwa V, Kruskal JB, Larson DBRadiographics
- Key Concepts of Patient Safety in Radiology.Larson DB, Kruskal JB, Krecke KN, Donnelly LFRadiographics
- Identification of a Set of Conserved Eukaryotic Internal Retention Time Standards for Data-independent Acquisition Mass Spectrometry.Parker SJ, Rost H, Rosenberger G, Collins BC, Malmström L, Amodei D, Venkatraman V, Raedschelders K, Van Eyk JE, Aebersold RMol Cell Proteomics
- Evolution, functions, and mysteries of plant ARGONAUTE proteins.Zhang H, Xia R, Meyers BC, Walbot VCurr Opin Plant Biol
- Modifying Ventricular Fibrillation by Targeted Rotor Substrate Ablation: Proof-of-Concept from Experimental Studies to Clinical VF.Krummen DE, Hayase J, Vampola SP, Ho G, Schricker AA, Lalani GG, Baykaner T, Coe TM, Clopton P, Rappel WJ, Omens JH, Narayan SMJ Cardiovasc Electrophysiol
- The effects of age, sex, and hormones on emotional conflict-related brain response during adolescence.Cservenka A, Stroup ML, Etkin A, Nagel BJBrain Cogn
- Prevalence of Anal Dysplasia in Patients With Inflammatory Bowel Disease.Shah SB, Pickham D, Araya H, Kamal A, Pineda CE, Ghole S, Shih L, Kong C, Pai R, Welton MClin Gastroenterol Hepatol
- Transoral robotic-assisted surgical excision of a retropharyngeal parathyroid adenoma: a case report.Bearelly S, Prendes BL, Wang SJ, Glastonbury C, Orloff LAHead Neck
- Variation of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungal communities along an altitudinal gradient in rupestrian grasslands in Brazil.Coutinho ES, Fernandes GW, Berbara RL, Valério HM, Goto BTMycorrhiza
- Integrated Care Increases Treatment and Improves Outcomes of Patients With Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Infection and Psychiatric Illness or Substance Abuse.Ho SB, Bräu N, Cheung R, Liu L, Sanchez C, Sklar M, Phelps TE, Marcus SG, Wasil MM, Tisi A, Huynh L, Robinson SK, Gifford AL, Asch SM, Groessl EJClin Gastroenterol Hepatol
- Sleep disturbances among pregnant women with history of migraines: A cross-sectional study.Qiu C, Frederick IO, Sorensen T, Aurora SK, Gelaye B, Enquobahrie DA, Williams MACephalalgia
- Clinical management of alcohol use disorders in the neurology clinic.Lembke A, Stanford MHandb Clin Neurol
- Alcohol and the law.Karasov AO, Ostacher MJHandb Clin Neurol
- Compensatory recruitment of neural resources in chronic alcoholism.Chanraud S, Sullivan EVHandb Clin Neurol
- Cognition, emotion, and attention.Müller-Oehring EM, Schulte THandb Clin Neurol
- Structural and microstructral imaging of the brain in alcohol use disorders.Zahr NMHandb Clin Neurol
- Motor systems and postural instability.Vassar RL, Rose JHandb Clin Neurol
- Methods of association and dissociation for establishing selective brain-behavior relations.Fama R, Sullivan EVHandb Clin Neurol
- Irradiation for locoregionally recurrent, never-irradiated oral cavity cancers.Lok BH, Chin C, Riaz N, Ho F, Hu M, Hong JC, Shi W, Zhang Z, Sherman E, Wong RJ, Morris LG, Ganly I, Wolden SL, Rao SS, Lee NYHead Neck
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 25 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over.All online issues of the Journal of the American Medical Association.Nature, the international weekly journal of science.New England Journal of Medicine.Search Ovid databases.
A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more.
Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.MicroMedex: Premier pharmaceutical information source containing multiple databases and drug reference tools. Of particular value is DRUGDEX Evaluations, one of the most comprehensive drug sources available.DynaMed is a clinical information resource used by physicians to answer clinical questions quickly and easily at the point of care. Topics are updated daily as new evidence becomes available.Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles. The evidence-based content, updated regularly, provides the latest practice guidelines in 59 medical specialtiesProvides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.
Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences.
Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.
Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not.
Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.BMJ Clinical Evidence. A clinical information tool built around systematic reviews summarizing the current state of knowledge about prevention and treatment of clinical conditions.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.The National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC): A comprehensive database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and related documents.MedlinePlus: A repository of health information from the National Library of Medicine. Links are from trusted sites. No advertising, no endorsement of commercial companies or productsLPCH CareNotes via MicroMedex: Patient education handouts customized by LPCH clinical staffMicromedex Lab Advisor: Evidence based laboratory test informationA drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.A trusted source of expert advice for and about kids, providing the information necessary to help patients and parents understand their unique needs.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities.
In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.
A web-based, decision support system for infectious diseases, epidemiology, microbiology and antimicrobial chemotherapy. The database, updated weekly, currently includes 337 diseases, 224 countries, 1,147 microbial taxa and 306 antibacterial (-fungal, -parasitic, -viral) agents and vaccines.
Over 10,000 notes outline the status of specific infections within each country.