Recent Stanford Publications in PubMed
- Prevalence and characteristics of cancer patients receiving care from single vs. multiple institutions.Clarke CA, Glaser SL, Leung R, Davidson-Allen K, Gomez SL, Keegan THCancer Epidemiol
- Computational principles and models of multisensory integration.Chandrasekaran CCurr Opin Neurobiol
- Mutant CCL2 protein coating mitigates wear particle-induced bone loss in a murine continuous polyethylene infusion model.Nabeshima A, Pajarinen J, Lin TH, Jiang X, Gibon E, Córdova LA, Loi F, Lu L, Jämsen E, Egashira K, Yang F, Yao Z, Goodman SBBiomaterials
- A Preliminary Investigation of a Relapse Prevention Mobile Application to Maintain Smoking Abstinence among Individuals with Posttraumatic Stress Disorder.Hicks TA, Thomas SP, Wilson SM, Calhoun PS, Kuhn ER, Beckham JCJ Dual Diagn
- Identifying Intraoperative Nerve Monitoring in Thyroid Surgery Using Administrative Databases.Megwalu UCJAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg
- Global, Regional, and National Cancer Incidence, Mortality, Years of Life Lost, Years Lived With Disability, and Disability-Adjusted Life-years for 32 Cancer Groups, 1990 to 2015: A Systematic Analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study.Global Burden of Disease Cancer Collaboration, Fitzmaurice C, Allen C, Barber RM, Barregard L, Bhutta ZA, Brenner H, Dicker DJ, Chimed-Orchir O, Dandona R, Dandona L, Fleming T, Forouzanfar MH, Hancock J, Hay RJ, Hunter-Merrill R, Huynh C, Hosgood HD, Johnson CO, Jonas JB, Khubchandani J, Kumar GA, Kutz M, Lan Q, Larson HJ, Liang X, Lim SS, Lopez AD, MacIntyre MF, Marczak L, Marquez N, Mokdad AH, Pinho C, Pourmalek F, Salomon JA, Sanabria JR, Sandar L, Sartorius B, Schwartz SM, Shackelford KA, Shibuya K, Stanaway J, Steiner C, Sun J, Takahashi K, Vollset SE, Vos T, Wagner JA, Wang H, Westerman R, Zeeb H, Zoeckler L, Abd-Allah F, Ahmed MB, Alabed S, Alam NK, Aldhahri SF, Alem G, Alemayohu MA, Ali R, Al-Raddadi R, Amare A, Amoako Y, Artaman A, Asayesh H, Atnafu N, Awasthi A, Saleem HB, Barac A, Bedi N, Bensenor I, Berhane A, Bernabé E, Betsu B, Binagwaho A, Boneya D, Campos-Nonato I, Castañeda-Orjuela C, Catalá-López F, Chiang P, Chibueze C, Chitheer A, Choi JY, Cowie B, Damtew S, das Neves J, Dey S, Dharmaratne S, Dhillon P, Ding E, Driscoll T, Ekwueme D, Endries AY, Farvid M, Farzadfar F, Fernandes J, Fischer F, G/Hiwot TT, Gebru A, Gopalani S, Hailu A, Horino M, Horita N, Husseini A, Huybrechts I, Inoue M, Islami F, Jakovljevic M, James S, Javanbakht M, Jee SH, Kasaeian A, Kedir MS, Khader YS, Khang YH, Kim D, Leigh J, Linn S, Lunevicius R, El Razek HM, Malekzadeh R, Malta DC, Marcenes W, Markos D, Melaku YA, Meles KG, Mendoza W, Mengiste DT, Meretoja TJ, Miller TR, Mohammad KA, Mohammadi A, Mohammed S, Moradi-Lakeh M, Nagel G, Nand D, Le Nguyen Q, Nolte S, Ogbo FA, Oladimeji KE, Oren E, Pa M, Park EK, Pereira DM, Plass D, Qorbani M, Radfar A, Rafay A, Rahman M, Rana SM, Søreide K, Satpathy M, Sawhney M, Sepanlou SG, Shaikh MA, She J, Shiue I, Shore HR, Shrime MG, So S, Soneji S, Stathopoulou V, Stroumpoulis K, Sufiyan MB, Sykes BL, Tabarés-Seisdedos R, Tadese F, Tedla BA, Tessema GA, Thakur JS, Tran BX, Ukwaja KN, Uzochukwu BS, Vlassov VV, Weiderpass E, Wubshet Terefe M, Yebyo HG, Yimam HH, Yonemoto N, Younis MZ, Yu C, Zaidi Z, Zaki ME, Zenebe ZM, Murray CJ, Naghavi MJAMA Oncol
- Telotristat Ethyl, a Tryptophan Hydroxylase Inhibitor for the Treatment of Carcinoid Syndrome.Kulke MH, Hörsch D, Caplin ME, Anthony LB, Bergsland E, Öberg K, Welin S, Warner RR, Lombard-Bohas C, Kunz PL, Grande E, Valle JW, Fleming D, Lapuerta P, Banks P, Jackson S, Zambrowicz B, Sands AT, Pavel MJ Clin Oncol
- Multiple-Treatments Meta-Analysis: Are the Conclusions Supported by the Data?Kraemer HCJ Clin Oncol
- Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Phase II Study of Onartuzumab Plus Bevacizumab Versus Placebo Plus Bevacizumab in Patients With Recurrent Glioblastoma: Efficacy, Safety, and Hepatocyte Growth Factor and O(6)-Methylguanine-DNA Methyltransferase Biomarker Analyses.Cloughesy T, Finocchiaro G, Belda-Iniesta C, Recht L, Brandes AA, Pineda E, Mikkelsen T, Chinot OL, Balana C, Macdonald DR, Westphal M, Hopkins K, Weller M, Bais C, Sandmann T, Bruey JM, Koeppen H, Liu B, Verret W, Phan SC, Shames DSJ Clin Oncol
- Resting-state connectivity biomarkers define neurophysiological subtypes of depression.Drysdale AT, Grosenick L, Downar J, Dunlop K, Mansouri F, Meng Y, Fetcho RN, Zebley B, Oathes DJ, Etkin A, Schatzberg AF, Sudheimer K, Keller J, Mayberg HS, Gunning FM, Alexopoulos GS, Fox MD, Pascual-Leone A, Voss HU, Casey BJ, Dubin MJ, Liston CNat Med
- Multiethnic genome-wide meta-analysis of ectopic fat depots identifies loci associated with adipocyte development and differentiation.Chu AY, Deng X, Fisher VA, Drong A, Zhang Y, Feitosa MF, Liu CT, Weeks O, Choh AC, Duan Q, Dyer TD, Eicher JD, Guo X, Heard-Costa NL, Kacprowski T, Kent JW, Lange LA, Liu X, Lohman K, Lu L, Mahajan A, O'Connell JR, Parihar A, Peralta JM, Smith AV, Zhang Y, Homuth G, Kissebah AH, Kullberg J, Laqua R, Launer LJ, Nauck M, Olivier M, Peyser PA, Terry JG, Wojczynski MK, Yao J, Bielak LF, Blangero J, Borecki IB, Bowden DW, Carr JJ, Czerwinski SA, Ding J, Friedrich N, Gudnason V, Harris TB, Ingelsson E, Johnson AD, Kardia SL, Langefeld CD, Lind L, Liu Y, Mitchell BD, Morris AP, Mosley TH, Rotter JI, Shuldiner AR, Towne B, Völzke H, Wallaschofski H, Wilson JG, Allison M, Lindgren CM, Goessling W, Cupples LA, Steinhauser ML, Fox CSNat Genet
- Shared memories reveal shared structure in neural activity across individuals.Chen J, Leong YC, Honey CJ, Yong CH, Norman KA, Hasson UNat Neurosci
- A Novel Method for Vertical Acceleration Noise Suppression of a Thrust-Vectored VTOL UAV.Li H, Wu L, Li Y, Li C, Li HSensors (Basel)
- Pediatric Oncology Discharges With Febrile Neutropenia: Variation in Location of Care.Alvarez E, Chamberlain LJ, Aftandilian C, Saynina O, Wise PJ Pediatr Hematol Oncol
- Mining big data to extract patterns and predict real-life outcomes.Kosinski M, Wang Y, Lakkaraju H, Leskovec JPsychol Methods
- Multivalent contacts of the Hsp70 Ssb contribute to its architecture on ribosomes and nascent chain interaction.Hanebuth MA, Kityk R, Fries SJ, Jain A, Kriel A, Albanese V, Frickey T, Peter C, Mayer MP, Frydman J, Deuerling ENat Commun
- Racial disparities in papillary thyroid microcarcinoma survival.Megwalu UC, Saini ATJ Laryngol Otol
- The Preventive Effect of Sustained Physical Activity on Incident Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease.Kwak MS, Kim D, Chung GE, Kim W, Kim JSLiver Int
- Genome-wide survey in African Americans demonstrates potential epistasis of fitness in the human genome.Wang H, Choi Y, Tayo B, Wang X, Morris N, Zhang X, Broeckel U, Hanis C, Kardia S, Redline S, Cooper RS, Tang H, Zhu XGenet Epidemiol
- Future Therapy for Hepatitis B Virus: Role of Immunomodulators.Pham EA, Perumpail RB, Fram BJ, Glenn JS, Ahmed A, Gish RGCurr Hepatol Rep
- Editorial: Vascular Inflammation in Systemic Autoimmunity.Ramirez GA, Weyand C, Vaglio A, Manfredi AAFront Immunol
- Perceived Interpersonal Burdensomeness as a Mediator between Nightmare Distress and Suicidal Ideation in Nightmare Sufferers.Suh S, Schneider M, Lee R, Joiner TFront Psychol
- Radiofrequency Ablation for Dysplastic and Nondysplastic Barrett Esophagus.Triadafilopoulos GGastroenterol Hepatol (N Y)
- Human immune system variation.Brodin P, Davis MMNat Rev Immunol
- Indoxyl Sulfate-Review of Toxicity and Therapeutic Strategies.Leong SC, Sirich TLToxins (Basel)
- Immunological and infectious risk factors for lung cancer in US veterans with HIV: a longitudinal cohort study.Sigel K, Wisnivesky J, Crothers K, Gordon K, Brown ST, Rimland D, Rodriguez-Barradas MC, Gibert C, Goetz MB, Bedimo R, Park LS, Dubrow RLancet HIV
- Structural Basis of Alcohol Inhibition of the Pentameric Ligand-Gated Ion Channel ELIC.Chen Q, Wells MM, Tillman TS, Kinde MN, Cohen A, Xu Y, Tang PStructure
- Modulation of a Circulating Uremic Solute via Rational Genetic Manipulation of the Gut Microbiota.Devlin AS, Marcobal A, Dodd D, Nayfach S, Plummer N, Meyer T, Pollard KS, Sonnenburg JL, Fischbach MACell Host Microbe
- Change of command.Carragee EJSpine J
- Functional assessment and transplantation of the donor heart after circulatory death.Messer SJ, Axell RG, Colah S, White PA, Ryan M, Page AA, Parizkova B, Valchanov K, White CW, Freed DH, Ashley E, Dunning J, Goddard M, Parameshwar J, Watson CJ, Krieg T, Ali A, Tsui S, Large SRJ Heart Lung Transplant
- Second commentary on "Multifocal Neuropathy: Expanding the Scope of Double Crush Syndrome".Curtin CJ Hand Surg Am
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 25 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over.All online issues of the Journal of the American Medical Association.Nature, the international weekly journal of science.New England Journal of Medicine.Search Ovid databases.
A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more.
Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.MicroMedex: Premier pharmaceutical information source containing multiple databases and drug reference tools. Of particular value is DRUGDEX Evaluations, one of the most comprehensive drug sources available.DynaMed Plus is a clinical information resource used by physicians to answer clinical questions quickly and easily at the point of care. Topics are updated daily as new evidence becomes available.Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles. The evidence-based content, updated regularly, provides the latest practice guidelines in 59 medical specialtiesProvides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.
Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences.
Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.
Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not.
Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.BMJ Clinical Evidence. A clinical information tool built around systematic reviews summarizing the current state of knowledge about prevention and treatment of clinical conditions.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.The National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC): A comprehensive database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and related documents.MedlinePlus: A repository of health information from the National Library of Medicine. Links are from trusted sites. No advertising, no endorsement of commercial companies or productsLPCH CareNotes via MicroMedex: Patient education handouts customized by LPCH clinical staffMicromedex Lab Advisor: Evidence based laboratory test informationA drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.A trusted source of expert advice for and about kids, providing the information necessary to help patients and parents understand their unique needs.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities.
In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.
A web-based, decision support system for infectious diseases, epidemiology, microbiology and antimicrobial chemotherapy. The database, updated weekly, currently includes 337 diseases, 224 countries, 1,147 microbial taxa and 306 antibacterial (-fungal, -parasitic, -viral) agents and vaccines.
Over 10,000 notes outline the status of specific infections within each country.