Recent Stanford Publications in PubMed
- The Importance of the Saphenous Nerve in Ankle Surgery.Eglitis N, Horn JL, Benninger B, Nelsen SAnesth Analg
- Use of machine learning for behavioral distinction of autism and ADHD.Duda M, Ma R, Haber N, Wall DPTransl Psychiatry
- Giant magnetoresistive sensor array for sensitive and specific multiplexed food allergen detection.Ng E, Nadeau KC, Wang SXBiosens Bioelectron
- Tenofovir and bone health.Grant PM, Cotter AGCurr Opin HIV AIDS
- Oestradiol, amenorrhoea and lipids in adolescent girls with eating disorders: do they affect long-term cardiovascular risk?Golden NH, Jacobson MSActa Paediatr
- Urinary Colorimetric Sensor Array and Algorithm to Distinguish Kawasaki Disease from Other Febrile Illnesses.Li Z, Tan Z, Hao S, Jin B, Deng X, Hu G, Liu X, Zhang J, Jin H, Huang M, Kanegaye JT, Tremoulet AH, Burns JC, Wu J, Cohen HJ, Ling XB, Emergency Medicine Kawasaki Disease Research GroupPLoS One
- Characterization of Axonal Disease in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis Using High-Gradient-Diffusion MR Imaging.Huang SY, Tobyne SM, Nummenmaa A, Witzel T, Wald LL, McNab JA, Klawiter ECRadiology
- Prehabilitation in our most frail surgical patients: are wearable fitness devices the next frontier?Rumer KK, Saraswathula A, Melcher MLCurr Opin Organ Transplant
- Historical DNA documents long distance natal homing in marine fish.Bonanomi S, Overgaard Therkildsen N, Retzel A, Berg Hedeholm R, Waever Pedersen M, Meldrup D, Pampoulie C, Hemmer-Hansen J, Grønkjaer P, Nielsen EEMol Ecol
- A Quantitative Assessment of Factors Affecting the Technological Development and Adoption of Companion Diagnostics.Luo D, Smith JA, Meadows NA, Schuh A, Manescu KE, Bure K, Davies B, Horne R, Kope M, DiGiusto DL, Brindley DAFront Genet
- Talker-specificity and adaptation in quantifier interpretation.Yildirim I, Degen J, Tanenhaus MK, Jaeger TFJ Mem Lang
- Variable priming of a docked synaptic vesicle.Jung JH, Szule JA, Marshall RM, McMahan UJProc Natl Acad Sci U S A
- The type II NADPH dehydrogenase facilitates cyclic electron flow, energy dependent quenching and chlororespiratory metabolism during acclimation of Chlamydomonas reinhardtii to nitrogen deprivation.Saroussi SI, Wittkopp TM, Grossman ARPlant Physiol
- First-in-Human Phase I/II Study of NEOD001 in Patients With Light Chain Amyloidosis and Persistent Organ Dysfunction.Gertz MA, Landau H, Comenzo RL, Seldin D, Weiss B, Zonder J, Merlini G, Schönland S, Walling J, Kinney GG, Koller M, Schenk DB, Guthrie SD, Liedtke MJ Clin Oncol
- Predictors of Optimal Cognitive Aging in 80+ Women: The Women's Health Initiative Memory Study.Goveas JS, Rapp SR, Hogan PE, Driscoll I, Tindle HA, Smith JC, Kesler SR, Zaslavsky O, Rossom RC, Ockene JK, Yaffe K, Manson JE, Resnick SM, Espeland MAJ Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci
- The Relationship of Cardiovascular Disease to Physical Functioning in Women Surviving to Age 80 and Above in the Women's Health Initiative.Stefanick ML, Brunner RL, Leng X, Limacher MC, Bird CE, Garcia DO, Hogan PE, LaMonte MJ, Mackey RH, Johnson KC, LaCroix A, Robinson JG, Seguin RA, Tindle HA, Wassertheil-Smoller SJ Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci
- Patient Understanding of HIV and Hepatitis C Testing in an Emergency Department with an Integrated Program.Anderson ES, Pfeil SK, Alter HJ, White DAJ Int Assoc Provid AIDS Care
- Agreement of treatment effects for mortality from routinely collected data and subsequent randomized trials: meta-epidemiological survey.Hemkens LG, Contopoulos-Ioannidis DG, Ioannidis JPBMJ
- A 3D alcoholic liver disease model on a chip.Lee J, Choi B, No DY, Lee G, Lee SR, Oh H, Lee SHIntegr Biol (Camb)
- Jordan tobacco dependence treatment guidelines: rationale and development.Ayub H, Obeidat N, Leischow S, Glynn T, Hawari FEast Mediterr Health J
- Effect of elevated blood pressure on quality of life in children with chronic kidney disease.Wong C, Gerson A, Hooper SR, Matheson M, Lande M, Kupferman J, Furth S, Warady B, Flynn J, Chronic Kidney Disease in Children (CKiD) StudyPediatr Nephrol
- Taking on the gender challenge in organisations: what does it take?Henry SK, Sandler J, Passerini L, Darmstadt GLGlob Public Health
- Targeting the cyclin-dependent kinases (CDK) 4/6 in estrogen receptor-positive breast cancers.Finn RS, Aleshin A, Slamon DJBreast Cancer Res
- Endovascular therapies for malignant gliomas: Challenges and the future.Su YS, Ali R, Feroze AH, Li G, Lawton MT, Choudhri OJ Clin Neurosci
- Relief of hypoxia by angiogenesis promotes neural stem cell differentiation by targeting glycolysis.Lange C, Turrero Garcia M, Decimo I, Bifari F, Eelen G, Quaegebeur A, Boon R, Zhao H, Boeckx B, Chang J, Wu C, Le Noble F, Lambrechts D, Dewerchin M, Kuo CJ, Huttner WB, Carmeliet PEMBO J
- Adenovirus Hepatic Abscess: A Novel Source of Fever of Unknown Origin in a Pediatric Liver Transplant Recipient.Haas K, Longacre T, Castillo RODig Dis Sci
- Influence of durable mechanical circulatory support and allosensitization on mortality after heart transplantation.Chiu P, Schaffer JM, Oyer PE, Pham M, Banerjee D, Joseph Woo Y, Ha RJ Heart Lung Transplant
- The relationship between plasma lipid peroxidation products and primary graft dysfunction after lung transplantation is modified by donor smoking and reperfusion hyperoxia.Diamond JM, Porteous MK, Jackson Roberts L, Wickersham N, Rushefski M, Kawut SM, Shah RJ, Cantu E, Lederer DJ, Chatterjee S, Lama VN, Bhorade S, Crespo M, McDyer J, Wille K, Orens J, Weinacker A, Arcasoy S, Shah PD, Wilkes DS, Hage C, Palmer SM, Snyder L, Calfee CS, Ware LB, Christie JD, Lung Transplant Outcomes GroupJ Heart Lung Transplant
- Economic evaluation of registered nurse tenure on nursing home resident outcomes.Uchida-Nakakoji M, Stone PW, Schmitt S, Phibbs C, Wang YCAppl Nurs Res
- Do glia drive synaptic and cognitive impairment in disease?Chung WS, Welsh CA, Barres BA, Stevens BNat Neurosci
- Fiscal Fitness? Exercise Capacity and Health Care Costs.Baras Shreibati J, Hlatky MAJ Am Coll Cardiol
- Impact of peripheral myeloid cells on amyloid-β pathology in Alzheimer's disease-like mice.Prokop S, Miller KR, Drost N, Handrick S, Mathur V, Luo J, Wegner A, Wyss-Coray T, Heppner FLJ Exp Med
- Connectivity of mouse somatosensory and prefrontal cortex examined with trans-synaptic tracing.DeNardo LA, Berns DS, DeLoach K, Luo LNat Neurosci
- Basal forebrain circuit for sleep-wake control.Xu M, Chung S, Zhang S, Zhong P, Ma C, Chang WC, Weissbourd B, Sakai N, Luo L, Nishino S, Dan YNat Neurosci
- Calcineurin mediates homeostatic synaptic plasticity by regulating retinoic acid synthesis.Arendt KL, Zhang Z, Ganesan S, Hintze M, Shin MM, Tang Y, Cho A, Graef IA, Chen LProc Natl Acad Sci U S A
- Power decreases trust in social exchange.Schilke O, Reimann M, Cook KSProc Natl Acad Sci U S A
- Genotype-phenotype characteristics and baseline natural history of heritable neuropathies caused by mutations in the MPZ gene.Sanmaneechai O, Feely S, Scherer SS, Herrmann DN, Burns J, Muntoni F, Li J, Siskind CE, Day JW, Laura M, Sumner CJ, Lloyd TE, Ramchandren S, Shy RR, Grider T, Bacon C, Finkel RS, Yum SW, Moroni I, Piscosquito G, Pareyson D, Reilly MM, Shy ME, Inherited Neuropathies Consortium - Rare Disease Clinical Research Consortium (INC-RDCRC)Brain
- Treating Tobacco Dependence at the Intersection of Diversity, Poverty, and Mental Illness: A Randomized Feasibility and Replication Trial.Hickman NJ, Delucchi KL, Prochaska JJNicotine Tob Res
- Combination of circulating tumor cells with serum carcinoembryonic antigen enhances clinical prediction of non-small cell lung cancer.Chen X, Wang X, He H, Liu Z, Hu JF, Li WPLoS One
- Incidence of Medically-Attended Norovirus-Associated Acute Gastroenteritis in Four Veteran's Affairs Medical Center Populations in the United States, 2011-2012.Grytdal SP, Rimland D, Shirley SH, Rodriguez-Barradas MC, Goetz MB, Brown ST, Lucero-Obusan C, Holodniy M, Graber C, Parashar U, Vinjé J, Lopman BPLoS One
- Evolving treatment strategies for triple-negative breast cancer.Telli MJ Natl Compr Canc Netw
- A high performing brain-machine interface driven by low-frequency local field potentials alone and together with spikes.Stavisky SD, Kao JC, Nuyujukian P, Ryu SI, Shenoy KVJ Neural Eng
- The association between lower educational attainment and depression owing to shared genetic effects? Results in ~25,000 subjects.Peyrot WJ, Lee SH, Milaneschi Y, Abdellaoui A, Byrne EM, Esko T, de Geus EJ, Hemani G, Hottenga JJ, Kloiber S, Levinson DF, Lucae S, Major Depressive Disorder Working Group of the Psychiatric GWAS Consortium (Corporate Collaborator), Martin NG, Medland SE, Metspalu A, Milani L, Noethen MM, Potash JB, Rietschel M, Rietveld CA, Ripke S, Shi J, Social Science Genetic Association Consortium Corporate Collaborator, Willemsen G, Zhu Z, Boomsma DI, Wray NR, Penninx BW, Major Depressive Disorder Working Group of the Psychiatric GWAS Consortium Corporate Collaborator, Social Science Genetic Association Consortium Corporate CollaboratorMol Psychiatry
- Technologies to measure and modify physical activity and eating environments.King AC, Glanz K, Patrick KAm J Prev Med
- Food and physical activity environments: an energy balance approach for research and practice.Economos CD, Hatfield DP, King AC, Ayala GX, Ann Pentz MAm J Prev Med
- Aspirin use among adults in the U.S.: results of a national survey.Williams CD, Chan AT, Elman MR, Kristensen AH, Miser WF, Pignone MP, Stafford RS, McGregor JCAm J Prev Med
- Spatiotemporal brassinosteroid signaling and antagonism with auxin pattern stem cell dynamics in Arabidopsis roots.Chaiwanon J, Wang ZYCurr Biol
- Head and neck cancer subtypes with biological and clinical relevance: Meta-analysis of gene-expression data.De Cecco L, Nicolau M, Giannoccaro M, Daidone MG, Bossi P, Locati L, Licitra L, Canevari SOncotarget
- Regional-scale drivers of forest structure and function in northwestern Amazonia.Higgins MA, Asner GP, Anderson CB, Martin RE, Knapp DE, Tupayachi R, Perez E, Elespuru N, Alonso APLoS One
- Choice-correlated activity fluctuations underlie learning of neuronal category representation.Engel TA, Chaisangmongkon W, Freedman DJ, Wang XJNat Commun
- Identification of rice cornichon as a possible cargo receptor for the Golgi-localized sodium transporter OsHKT1;3.Rosas-Santiago P, Lagunas-Gómez D, Barkla BJ, Vera-Estrella R, Lalonde S, Jones A, Frommer WB, Zimmermannova O, Sychrová H, Pantoja OJ Exp Bot
- Patterns of metabolite changes identified from large-scale gene perturbations in Arabidopsis using a genome-scale metabolic network.Kim T, Dreher K, Nilo-Poyanco R, Lee I, Fiehn O, Lange BM, Nikolau BJ, Sumner L, Welti R, Wurtele ES, Rhee SYPlant Physiol
- Criminal typology of veterans entering substance abuse treatment.Schultz NR, Blonigen D, Finlay A, Timko CJ Subst Abuse Treat
- Genetic background of extreme violent behavior.Tiihonen J, Rautiainen MR, Ollila HM, Repo-Tiihonen E, Virkkunen M, Palotie A, Pietiläinen O, Kristiansson K, Joukamaa M, Lauerma H, Saarela J, Tyni S, Vartiainen H, Paananen J, Goldman D, Paunio TMol Psychiatry
- Depression and anxiety symptoms in male veterans and non-veterans: the Health and Retirement Study.Gould CE, Rideaux T, Spira AP, Beaudreau SAInt J Geriatr Psychiatry
- The effect of relaxin on the musculoskeletal system.Dehghan F, Haerian BS, Muniandy S, Yusof A, Dragoo JL, Salleh NScand J Med Sci Sports
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)
Provides one-click access to important clinical resources
Includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over.All online issues of the Journal of the American Medical Association.Nature, the international weekly journal of science.New England Journal of Medicine.Search Ovid databases.
A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more.
Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.MicroMedex: Premier pharmaceutical information source containing multiple databases and drug reference tools. Of particular value is DRUGDEX Evaluations, one of the most comprehensive drug sources available.DynaMed is a clinical information resource used by physicians to answer clinical questions quickly and easily at the point of care. Topics are updated daily as new evidence becomes available.Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles. The evidence-based content, updated regularly, provides the latest practice guidelines in 59 medical specialtiesProvides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.
Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences.
Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.
Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not.
Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.BMJ Clinical Evidence. A clinical information tool built around systematic reviews summarizing the current state of knowledge about prevention and treatment of clinical conditions.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.The National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC): A comprehensive database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and related documents.MedlinePlus: A repository of health information from the National Library of Medicine. Links are from trusted sites. No advertising, no endorsement of commercial companies or productsLPCH CareNotes via MicroMedex: Patient education handouts customized by LPCH clinical staffMicromedex Lab Advisor: Evidence based laboratory test informationA drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.A trusted source of expert advice for and about kids, providing the information necessary to help patients and parents understand their unique needs.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities.
In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.
A web-based, decision support system for infectious diseases, epidemiology, microbiology and antimicrobial chemotherapy. The database, updated weekly, currently includes 337 diseases, 224 countries, 1,147 microbial taxa and 306 antibacterial (-fungal, -parasitic, -viral) agents and vaccines.
Over 10,000 notes outline the status of specific infections within each country.