Recent Stanford Publications in PubMed
- Clinical chronic pancreatitis.Park WGCurr Opin Gastroenterol
- Soil-Transmitted Helminth Eggs Are Present in Soil at Multiple Locations within Households in Rural Kenya.Steinbaum L, Njenga SM, Kihara J, Boehm AB, Davis J, Null C, Pickering AJPLoS One
- Basosquamous Carcinoma: Controversy, Advances, and Future Directions.Tan CZ, Rieger KE, Sarin KYDermatol Surg
- Genetic Variation in the IL-6 and HLA-DQB1 Genes Is Associated with Spontaneous Clearance of Hepatitis C Virus Infection.Waldron PR, Belitskaya-Lévy I, Chary A, Won J, Winters M, Monto A, Ryan J, Lazzeroni LC, Holodniy MJ Immunol Res
- Finding Expandable Induced Cardiovascular Progenitor Cells.Chen IY, Wu JCCirc Res
- Factual accuracy and the cultural context of science in popular media: Perspectives of media makers, middle school students, and university students on an entertainment television program.Szu E, Osborne J, Patterson ADPublic Underst Sci
- Quantum phase magnification.Hosten O, Krishnakumar R, Engelsen NJ, Kasevich MAScience
- ORGANIC DEVICES. Avoid the kinks when measuring mobility.McCulloch I, Salleo A, Chabinyc MScience
- Externally Delivered Focused Ultrasound for Renal Denervation.Neuzil P, Ormiston J, Brinton TJ, Starek Z, Esler M, Dawood O, Anderson TL, Gertner M, Whitbourne R, Schmieder REJACC Cardiovasc Interv
- Aspirin Instead of Oral Anticoagulant Prescription in Atrial Fibrillation Patients at Risk for Stroke.Hsu JC, Maddox TM, Kennedy K, Katz DF, Marzec LN, Lubitz SA, Gehi AK, Turakhia MP, Marcus GMJ Am Coll Cardiol
- Altered Integration of Structural Covariance Networks in Young Children With Type 1 Diabetes.Hosseini SM, Mazaika P, Mauras N, Buckingham B, Weinzimer SA, Tsalikian E, White NH, Reiss AL, Diabetes Research in Children Network (DirecNet)Hum Brain Mapp
- Neurocognitive accounts of developmental dyscalculia and its remediation.Iuculano TProg Brain Res
- Memory and cognitive control circuits in mathematical cognition and learning.Menon VProg Brain Res
- Adalimumab long-term safety: infections, vaccination response and pregnancy outcomes in patients with rheumatoid arthritis.Burmester GR, Landewé R, Genovese MC, Friedman AW, Pfeifer ND, Varothai NA, Lacerda APAnn Rheum Dis
- A study of the mutational landscape of pediatric-type follicular lymphoma and pediatric nodal marginal zone lymphoma.Ozawa MG, Bhaduri A, Chisholm KM, Baker SA, Ma L, Zehnder JL, Luna-Fineman S, Link MP, Merker JD, Arber DA, Ohgami RSMod Pathol
- Gender disparities in scholarly productivity of US academic surgeons.Mueller CM, Gaudilliere DK, Kin C, Menorca R, Girod SJ Surg Res
- AraPPISite: a database of fine-grained protein-protein interaction site annotations for Arabidopsis thaliana.Li H, Yang S, Wang C, Zhou Y, Zhang ZPlant Mol Biol
- Effect of thyroid function variations within the laboratory reference range on health status, mood and cognition in levothyroxine treated subjects.Samuels M, Kolobova I, Smeraglio A, Niederhausen M, Janowsky J, Schuff KGThyroid
- What to Expect When Expecting With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE): A Population-Based Study of Maternal and Fetal Outcomes in SLE and Pre-SLE.Arkema EV, Palmsten K, Sjöwall C, Svenungsson E, Salmon JE, Simard JFArthritis Care Res (Hoboken)
- Screening for Colorectal Cancer: US Preventive Services Task Force Recommendation Statement.US Preventive Services Task Force, Bibbins-Domingo K, Grossman DC, Curry SJ, Davidson KW, Epling JW, García FA, Gillman MW, Harper DM, Kemper AR, Krist AH, Kurth AE, Landefeld CS, Mangione CM, Owens DK, Phillips WR, Phipps MG, Pignone MP, Siu ALJAMA
- Efficient Generation of Human Embryonic Stem Cell-Derived Corneal Endothelial Cells by Directed Differentiation.McCabe KL, Kunzevitzky NJ, Chiswell BP, Xia X, Goldberg JL, Lanza RPLoS One
- Chronic Powder Diet After Weaning Induces Sleep, Behavioral, Neuroanatomical, and Neurophysiological Changes in Mice.Anegawa E, Kotorii N, Ishimaru Y, Okuro M, Sakai N, Nishino SPLoS One
- Emerging technologies illuminate facets of photosynthesis in cyanobacteria.Bhaya D, Lindblad PPhotosynth Res
- Differentiating between borderline and invasive malignancies in ovarian tumors using a multivariate logistic regression model.Chen J, Chang C, Huang HC, Chung YC, Huang HJ, Liou WS, Chiang AJ, Teng NNTaiwan J Obstet Gynecol
- Eculizumab Induces Sustained Remission in a Patient With Refractory Primary Catastrophic Antiphospholipid Syndrome.Zikos TA, Sokolove J, Ahuja N, Berube CJ Clin Rheumatol
- Increasing body condition score is positively associated interleukin-6 and monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 in Labrador retrievers.Frank L, Mann S, Levine CB, Cummings BP, Wakshlag JJVet Immunol Immunopathol
- Adolescents' Perceptions of Risks and Benefits of Conventional Cigarettes, E-cigarettes, and Marijuana: A Qualitative Analysis.Roditis ML, Halpern-Felsher BJ Adolesc Health
- Do Wise Choices Translate Into Cost Savings and Improved Outcomes?Blayney DWJ Oncol Pract
- Challenges of metagenomics and single-cell genomics approaches for exploring cyanobacterial diversity.Davison M, Hall E, Zare R, Bhaya DPhotosynth Res
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 25 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)
Provides one-click access to important clinical resources
Includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over.All online issues of the Journal of the American Medical Association.Nature, the international weekly journal of science.New England Journal of Medicine.Search Ovid databases.
A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more.
Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.MicroMedex: Premier pharmaceutical information source containing multiple databases and drug reference tools. Of particular value is DRUGDEX Evaluations, one of the most comprehensive drug sources available.DynaMed is a clinical information resource used by physicians to answer clinical questions quickly and easily at the point of care. Topics are updated daily as new evidence becomes available.Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles. The evidence-based content, updated regularly, provides the latest practice guidelines in 59 medical specialtiesProvides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.
Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences.
Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.
Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not.
Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.BMJ Clinical Evidence. A clinical information tool built around systematic reviews summarizing the current state of knowledge about prevention and treatment of clinical conditions.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.The National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC): A comprehensive database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and related documents.MedlinePlus: A repository of health information from the National Library of Medicine. Links are from trusted sites. No advertising, no endorsement of commercial companies or productsLPCH CareNotes via MicroMedex: Patient education handouts customized by LPCH clinical staffMicromedex Lab Advisor: Evidence based laboratory test informationA drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.A trusted source of expert advice for and about kids, providing the information necessary to help patients and parents understand their unique needs.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities.
In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.
A web-based, decision support system for infectious diseases, epidemiology, microbiology and antimicrobial chemotherapy. The database, updated weekly, currently includes 337 diseases, 224 countries, 1,147 microbial taxa and 306 antibacterial (-fungal, -parasitic, -viral) agents and vaccines.
Over 10,000 notes outline the status of specific infections within each country.