Recent Stanford Publications in PubMed
- Network Analysis Identifies Mitochondrial Regulation of Epidermal Differentiation by MPZL3 and FDXR.Bhaduri A, Ungewickell A, Boxer LD, Lopez-Pajares V, Zarnegar BJ, Khavari PADev Cell
- Catalytic Asymmetric Mannich Reactions with Fluorinated Aromatic Ketones: Efficient Access to Chiral β-Fluoroamines.Trost BM, Saget T, Lerchen A, Hung CJAngew Chem Int Ed Engl
- Identifying Longitudinal Patterns for Individuals and Subgroups: An Example with Adherence to Treatment for Obstructive Sleep Apnea.Babbin SF, Velicer WF, Aloia MS, Kushida CAMultivariate Behav Res
- Brain State Is a Major Factor in Preseizure Hippocampal Network Activity and Influences Success of Seizure Intervention.Ewell LA, Liang L, Armstrong C, Soltész I, Leutgeb S, Leutgeb JKJ Neurosci
- RTTN Mutations Cause Primary Microcephaly and Primordial Dwarfism in Humans.Shamseldin H, Alazami AM, Manning M, Hashem A, Caluseiu O, Tabarki B, Esplin E, Schelley S, Innes AM, Parboosingh JS, Lamont R, Care4Rare Canada Consortium, Majewski J, Bernier FP, Alkuraya FSAm J Hum Genet
- The calcium-sensing receptor and the hallmarks of cancer.Tennakoon S, Aggarwal A, Kállay EBiochim Biophys Acta
- High Frequency Deep Brain Stimulation and Neural Rhythms in Parkinson's Disease.Blumenfeld Z, Brontë-Stewart HNeuropsychol Rev
- CD5L/AIM Regulates Lipid Biosynthesis and Restrains Th17 Cell Pathogenicity.Wang C, Yosef N, Gaublomme J, Wu C, Lee Y, Clish CB, Kaminski J, Xiao S, Zu Horste GM, Pawlak M, Kishi Y, Joller N, Karwacz K, Zhu C, Ordovas-Montanes M, Madi A, Wortman I, Miyazaki T, Sobel RA, Park H, Regev A, Kuchroo VKCell
- Mechanistically-based mapping of human cardiac fibrillation.Narayan SM, Zaman JAJ Physiol
- Genetic polymorphisms of PCSK2 are associated with glucose homeostasis and progression to type 2 diabetes in a Chinese population.Chang TJ, Chiu YF, Sheu WH, Shih KC, Hwu CM, Quertermous T, Jou YS, Kuo SS, Chang YC, Chuang LMSci Rep
- On-chip synthesis of fine-tuned bone-seeking hybrid nanoparticles.Hasani-Sadrabadi MM, Dashtimoghadam E, Bahlakeh G, Majedi FS, Keshvari H, Van Dersarl JJ, Bertsch A, Panahifar A, Renaud P, Tayebi L, Mahmoudi M, Jacob KINanomedicine (Lond)
- Leukemia-Associated Cohesin Mutants Dominantly Enforce Stem Cell Programs and Impair Human Hematopoietic Progenitor Differentiation.Mazumdar C, Shen Y, Xavy S, Zhao F, Reinisch A, Li R, Corces MR, Flynn RA, Buenrostro JD, Chan SM, Thomas D, Koenig JL, Hong WJ, Chang HY, Majeti RCell Stem Cell
- Non-inferiority is almost certain with lenient non-inferiority margins.Flacco ME, Manzoli L, Ioannidis JPJ Clin Epidemiol
- Unmet needs: Research helps regulators do their jobs.Altman RB, Khuri N, Salit M, Giacomini KMSci Transl Med
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)Provides one-click access to important clinical resources; includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over 500 journals from Elsevier Publishing.