Recent Stanford Publications in PubMed
- Gap between Recommendations and Practice of Palliative Care and Hospice in Cancer Patients.Gidwani R, Joyce N, Kinosian B, Faricy-Anderson K, Levy C, Miller SC, Ersek M, Wagner T, Mor VJ Palliat Med
- The spectrum of structural and functional imaging abnormalities in temporal lobe epilepsy.Bernhardt BC, Bernasconi A, Liu M, Hong SJ, Caldairou B, Goubran M, Guiot MC, Hall J, Bernasconi NAnn Neurol
- Cognitive Dysfunction in Children with Heart Disease: The Role of Anesthesia and Sedation.Char D, Ramamoorthy C, Wise-Faberowski LCongenit Heart Dis
- Peroxo and Superoxo Moieties Bound to Copper Ion: Electron-Transfer Equilibrium with a Small Reorganization Energy.Cao R, Saracini C, Ginsbach JW, Kieber-Emmons MT, Siegler MA, Solomon EI, Fukuzumi S, Karlin KDJ Am Chem Soc
- AAOS Research Symposium Updates and Consensus: Biologic Treatment of Orthopaedic Injuries.LaPrade RF, Dragoo JL, Koh JL, Murray IR, Geeslin AG, Chu CRJ Am Acad Orthop Surg
- Potentially Reversible Effect of Niacin Therapy on Edema From Retinal Vein Occlusion.Rahimy E, Gaynon MW, Paulus YM, Alexander JL, Mansour SEJAMA Ophthalmol
- Plasmacytic post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorder with hyperviscosity syndrome in a child after liver transplant.Yang CH, Gombar S, Twist CJ, Gratzinger D, Esquivel CO, Lau AHHepatology
- Statin Intensity or Achieved LDL? Practice-based Evidence for the Evaluation of New Cholesterol Treatment Guidelines.Ross EG, Shah N, Leeper NPLoS One
- See One, Do One, Teach One, But Practice First.Kahn JJ Palliat Med
- Duration of Infusion Set Survival in Lipohypertrophy Versus Nonlipohypertrophied Tissue in Patients with Type 1 Diabetes.Karlin AW, Ly TT, Pyle L, Forlenza GP, Messer L, Wadwa RP, DeSalvo DJ, Payne SL, Hanes S, Clinton P, Maahs DM, Buckingham BDiabetes Technol Ther
- Non-invasive differentiation of benign renal tumors from clear cell renal cell carcinomas using clinically translatable hyperpolarized (13)C pyruvate magnetic resonance.Sriram R, Van Criekinge M, DeLos Santos J, Keshari KR, Wilson DM, Peehl D, Kurhanewicz J, Wang ZJTomography
- Why do Patients Forget to Take Immunosuppression Medications and Miss Appointments: Can a Mobile Phone App Help?Israni A, Dean C, Kasel B, Berndt L, Wildebush W, Wang CJJMIR Public Health Surveill
- Tracheal Diverticulum Following Paratracheal Hypofractionated Radiotherapy in the Setting of Prior and Subsequent Bevacizumab.Chaudhuri AA, Chen JJ, Carter JN, Binkley MS, Kumar KA, Dudley SA, Sung AW, Loo BWCureus
- The α-Arrestin ARRDC3 Regulates the Endosomal Residence Time and Intracellular Signaling of the β2-Adrenergic Receptor.Tian X, Irannejad R, Bowman SL, Du Y, Puthenveedu MA, von Zastrow M, Benovic JLJ Biol Chem
- Specific functional pathologies of Cx43 mutations associated with oculodentodigital dysplasia.Kelly JJ, Esseltine J, Shao Q, Jabs EW, Sampson J, Auranen M, Bai D, Laird DWMol Biol Cell
- The BEAF-32 insulator protein is required for Hippo pathway activity in the terminal differentiation of neuronal subtypes.Jukam D, Viets K, Anderson C, Zhou C, DeFord P, Yan J, Cao J, Johnston RJDevelopment
- Adenomatous polyposis coli regulates radial axonal sorting and myelination in the PNS.Elbaz B, Traka M, Kunjamma RB, Dukala D, Lutz AB, Anton ES, Barres BA, Soliven B, Popko BDevelopment
- A Multiplex Electrochemical Biosensor for Bloodstream Infection Diagnosis.Gao J, Jeffries L, Mach KE, Craft DW, Thomas NJ, Gau V, Liao JC, Wong PKJ Lab Autom
- Pragmatic inferences in context: learning to interpret contrastive prosody.Kurumada C, Clark EVJ Child Lang
- Dissecting the Role of P/Q-Type Calcium Channels in Corticothalamic Circuit Dysfunction and Absence Epilepsy.Shi R, Schroeder GM, Nimarko AFJ Neurosci
- Decreased Morphine Clearance in Neonates with Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Receiving Hypothermia.Frymoyer A, Bonifacio SL, Drover DR, Su F, Wustoff CJ, Van Meurs KPJ Clin Pharmacol
- Primary tracheoesophageal puncture and cricopharyngeal myotomy in stapler-assisted total laryngectomy.Beswick DM, Damrose EJJ Laryngol Otol
- Hospitalizations During a Physical Activity Intervention in Older Adults at Risk of Mobility Disability: Analyses from the Lifestyle Interventions and Independence for Elders Randomized Clinical Trial.Marsh AP, Applegate WB, Guralnik JM, Jack Rejeski W, Church TS, Fielding RA, Gill TM, King AC, Kritchevsky SB, Manini TM, McDermott MM, Newman AB, Stowe CL, Walkup MP, Pahor M, Miller ME, LIFE Study InvestigatorsJ Am Geriatr Soc
- IgE and mast cells in host defense against parasites and venoms.Mukai K, Tsai M, Starkl P, Marichal T, Galli SJSemin Immunopathol
- Genome-wide association study identifies 74 loci associated with educational attainment.Okbay A, Beauchamp JP, Fontana MA, Lee JJ, Pers TH, Rietveld CA, Turley P, Chen GB, Emilsson V, Meddens SF, Oskarsson S, Pickrell JK, Thom K, Timshel P, de Vlaming R, Abdellaoui A, Ahluwalia TS, Bacelis J, Baumbach C, Bjornsdottir G, Brandsma JH, Pina Concas M, Derringer J, Furlotte NA, Galesloot TE, Girotto G, Gupta R, Hall LM, Harris SE, Hofer E, Horikoshi M, Huffman JE, Kaasik K, Kalafati IP, Karlsson R, Kong A, Lahti J, van der Lee SJ, deLeeuw C, Lind PA, Lindgren KO, Liu T, Mangino M, Marten J, Mihailov E, Miller MB, van der Most PJ, Oldmeadow C, Payton A, Pervjakova N, Peyrot WJ, Qian Y, Raitakari O, Rueedi R, Salvi E, Schmidt B, Schraut KE, Shi J, Smith AV, Poot RA, St Pourcain B, Teumer A, Thorleifsson G, Verweij N, Vuckovic D, Wellmann J, Westra HJ, Yang J, Zhao W, Zhu Z, Alizadeh BZ, Amin N, Bakshi A, Baumeister SE, Biino G, Bønnelykke K, Boyle PA, Campbell H, Cappuccio FP, Davies G, De Neve JE, Deloukas P, Demuth I, Ding J, Eibich P, Eisele L, Eklund N, Evans DM, Faul JD, Feitosa MF, Forstner AJ, Gandin I, Gunnarsson B, Halldórsson BV, Harris TB, Heath AC, Hocking LJ, Holliday EG, Homuth G, Horan MA, Hottenga JJ, de Jager PL, Joshi PK, Jugessur A, Kaakinen MA, Kähönen M, Kanoni S, Keltigangas-Järvinen L, Kiemeney LA, Kolcic I, Koskinen S, Kraja AT, Kroh M, Kutalik Z, Latvala A, Launer LJ, Lebreton MP, Levinson DF, Lichtenstein P, Lichtner P, Liewald DC, LifeLines Cohort Study, Loukola A, Madden PA, Mägi R, Mäki-Opas T, Marioni RE, Marques-Vidal P, Meddens GA, McMahon G, Meisinger C, Meitinger T, Milaneschi Y, Milani L, Montgomery GW, Myhre R, Nelson CP, Nyholt DR, Ollier WE, Palotie A, Paternoster L, Pedersen NL, Petrovic KE, Porteous DJ, Räikkönen K, Ring SM, Robino A, Rostapshova O, Rudan I, Rustichini A, Salomaa V, Sanders AR, Sarin AP, Schmidt H, Scott RJ, Smith BH, Smith JA, Staessen JA, Steinhagen-Thiessen E, Strauch K, Terracciano A, Tobin MD, Ulivi S, Vaccargiu S, Quaye L, van Rooij FJ, Venturini C, Vinkhuyzen AA, Völker U, Völzke H, Vonk JM, Vozzi D, Waage J, Ware EB, Willemsen G, Attia JR, Bennett DA, Berger K, Bertram L, Bisgaard H, Boomsma DI, Borecki IB, Bültmann U, Chabris CF, Cucca F, Cusi D, Deary IJ, Dedoussis GV, van Duijn CM, Eriksson JG, Franke B, Franke L, Gasparini P, Gejman PV, Gieger C, Grabe HJ, Gratten J, Groenen PJ, Gudnason V, van der Harst P, Hayward C, Hinds DA, Hoffmann W, Hyppönen E, Iacono WG, Jacobsson B, Järvelin MR, Jöckel KH, Kaprio J, Kardia SL, Lehtimäki T, Lehrer SF, Magnusson PK, Martin NG, McGue M, Metspalu A, Pendleton N, Penninx BW, Perola M, Pirastu N, Pirastu M, Polasek O, Posthuma D, Power C, Province MA, Samani NJ, Schlessinger D, Schmidt R, Sørensen TI, Spector TD, Stefansson K, Thorsteinsdottir U, Thurik AR, Timpson NJ, Tiemeier H, Tung JY, Uitterlinden AG, Vitart V, Vollenweider P, Weir DR, Wilson JF, Wright AF, Conley DC, Krueger RF, Davey Smith G, Hofman A, Laibson DI, Medland SE, Meyer MN, Yang J, Johannesson M, Visscher PM, Esko T, Koellinger PD, Cesarini D, Benjamin DJNature
- Dry-season greening of Amazon forests.Saleska SR, Wu J, Guan K, Araujo AC, Huete A, Nobre AD, Restrepo-Coupe NNature
- Reply to Sklenář: Upward vegetation shifts on Chimborazo are robust.Morueta-Holme N, Engemann K, Sandoval-Acuña P, Jonas JD, Segnitz RM, Svenning JCProc Natl Acad Sci U S A
- Efficacy and Safety of Cangrelor in Women Versus Men During Percutaneous Coronary Intervention: Insights From the Cangrelor versus Standard Therapy to Achieve Optimal Management of Platelet Inhibition (CHAMPION PHOENIX) Trial.O'Donoghue ML, Bhatt DL, Stone GW, Steg PG, Gibson CM, Hamm CW, Price MJ, Prats J, Liu T, Deliargyris EN, Mahaffey KW, White HD, Harrington RA, CHAMPION PHOENIX InvestigatorsCirculation
- Diagnosis of Opisthorchis viverrini Infection with Handheld Microscopy in Lao People's Democratic Republic.Bogoch II, Sayasone S, Vonghachack Y, Meister I, Utzinger J, Odermatt P, Andrews JR, Keiser JAm J Trop Med Hyg
- Developmental effects of antiepileptic drugs and the need for improved regulations.Meador KJ, Loring DWNeurology
- Redox regulation of vascular remodeling.Karimi Galougahi K, Ashley EA, Ali ZACell Mol Life Sci
- A zinc finger protein that regulates oligodendrocyte specification, migration and myelination in zebrafish.Sidik H, Talbot WSDevelopment
- Indication for pharmacological treatment is often lacking: a cross-sectional study on the quality of drug therapy among the elderly.Skoog J, Midlöv P, Beckman A, Sundquist J, Halling ABMC Geriatr
- Kidney Function and Cardiovascular Events in Postmenopausal Women: The Impact of Race and Ethnicity in the Women's Health Initiative.Arce CM, Rhee JJ, Cheung KL, Hedlin H, Kapphahn K, Franceschini N, Kalil RS, Martin LW, Qi L, Shara NM, Desai M, Stefanick ML, Winkelmayer WC, Women’s Health Initiative InvestigatorsAm J Kidney Dis
- IgH sequences in common variable immune deficiency reveal altered B cell development and selection.Roskin KM, Simchoni N, Liu Y, Lee JY, Seo K, Hoh RA, Pham T, Park JH, Furman D, Dekker CL, Davis MM, James JA, Nadeau KC, Cunningham-Rundles C, Boyd SDSci Transl Med
- Mitochondrial Dysfunction, Depleted Purinergic Signaling, and Defective T Cell Vigilance and Immune Defense.Ledderose C, Bao Y, Ledderose S, Woehrle T, Heinisch M, Yip L, Zhang J, Robson SC, Shapiro NI, Junger WGJ Infect Dis
- Sex differences in a Murine Model of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome.Tajerian M, Sahbaie P, Sun Y, Leu D, Yang HY, Li W, Huang TT, Kingery W, David Clark JNeurobiol Learn Mem
- Direct Imaging of Nanoscale Conductance Evolution in Ion-Gel-Gated Oxide Transistors.Ren Y, Yuan H, Wu X, Chen Z, Iwasa Y, Cui Y, Hwang HY, Lai KNano Lett
- Hepatitis D in Children.Xue MM, Glenn JS, Leung DHJ Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr
- Dermal eosinophilic infiltrate in junctional epidermolysis bullosa.Saraiya A, Yang CS, Kim J, Bercovitch L, Robinson-Bostom L, Telang GJ Cutan Pathol
- Validity of Race, Ethnicity, and National Origin in Population-based Cancer Registries and Rapid Case Ascertainment Enhanced With a Spanish Surname List.Clarke LC, Rull RP, Ayanian JZ, Boer R, Deapen D, West DW, Kahn KLMed Care
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 25 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)
Provides one-click access to important clinical resources
Includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over.All online issues of the Journal of the American Medical Association.Nature, the international weekly journal of science.New England Journal of Medicine.Search Ovid databases.
A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more.
Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.MicroMedex: Premier pharmaceutical information source containing multiple databases and drug reference tools. Of particular value is DRUGDEX Evaluations, one of the most comprehensive drug sources available.DynaMed is a clinical information resource used by physicians to answer clinical questions quickly and easily at the point of care. Topics are updated daily as new evidence becomes available.Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles. The evidence-based content, updated regularly, provides the latest practice guidelines in 59 medical specialtiesProvides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.
Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences.
Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.
Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not.
Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.BMJ Clinical Evidence. A clinical information tool built around systematic reviews summarizing the current state of knowledge about prevention and treatment of clinical conditions.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.The National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC): A comprehensive database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and related documents.MedlinePlus: A repository of health information from the National Library of Medicine. Links are from trusted sites. No advertising, no endorsement of commercial companies or productsLPCH CareNotes via MicroMedex: Patient education handouts customized by LPCH clinical staffMicromedex Lab Advisor: Evidence based laboratory test informationA drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.A trusted source of expert advice for and about kids, providing the information necessary to help patients and parents understand their unique needs.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities.
In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.
A web-based, decision support system for infectious diseases, epidemiology, microbiology and antimicrobial chemotherapy. The database, updated weekly, currently includes 337 diseases, 224 countries, 1,147 microbial taxa and 306 antibacterial (-fungal, -parasitic, -viral) agents and vaccines.
Over 10,000 notes outline the status of specific infections within each country.