Recent Stanford Publications in PubMed
- The Influence of Race and Common Genetic Variations on Outcomes After Pediatric Heart Transplantation.Green DJ, Brooks MM, Burckart GJ, Chinnock RE, Canter C, Addonizio LJ, Bernstein D, Kirklin JK, Naftel DC, Girnita DM, Zeevi A, Webber SAAm J Transplant
- The use of drug transporters as therapeutic targets.Giacomini KMClin Adv Hematol Oncol
- POLYPOIDAL CHOROIDAL VASCULOPATHY: A CLINICOPATHOLOGIC STUDY.Moussa K, Bloomer MM, Schwartz DM, Pan CK, Toy BC, Crawford JB, Afshar ARRetin Cases Brief Rep
- Simultaneous dimension reduction and adjustment for confounding variation.Lin Z, Yang C, Zhu Y, Duchi J, Fu Y, Wang Y, Jiang B, Zamanighomi M, Xu X, Li M, Sestan N, Zhao H, Wong WHProc Natl Acad Sci U S A
- Cell size and growth regulation in the Arabidopsis thaliana apical stem cell niche.Willis L, Refahi Y, Wightman R, Landrein B, Teles J, Huang KC, Meyerowitz EM, Jönsson HProc Natl Acad Sci U S A
- Impact of the Syrian refugee crisis on land use and transboundary freshwater resources.Müller MF, Yoon J, Gorelick SM, Avisse N, Tilmant AProc Natl Acad Sci U S A
- Ideal charge-density-wave order in the high-field state of superconducting YBCO.Jang H, Lee WS, Nojiri H, Matsuzawa S, Yasumura H, Nie L, Maharaj AV, Gerber S, Liu YJ, Mehta A, Bonn DA, Liang R, Hardy WN, Burns CA, Islam Z, Song S, Hastings J, Devereaux TP, Shen ZX, Kivelson SA, Kao CC, Zhu D, Lee JSProc Natl Acad Sci U S A
- Epithelial self-healing is recapitulated by a 3D biomimetic E-cadherin junction.Cohen DJ, Gloerich M, Nelson WJProc Natl Acad Sci U S A
- Impact of holding position during inhalation on drug release from a reservoir-, a blister-, and a capsule- type dry powder inhaler.Kondo T, Tanigaki T, Yokoyama H, Hibino M, Tajiri S, Akazawa K, Yamada Y, Cassan SMJ Asthma
- Antisuicidal Response Following Ketamine Infusion Is Associated With Decreased Nighttime Wakefulness in Major Depressive Disorder and Bipolar Disorder.Vande Voort JL, Ballard ED, Luckenbaugh DA, Bernert RA, Richards EM, Niciu MJ, Park LT, Machado-Vieira R, Duncan WC, Zarate CAJ Clin Psychiatry
- Application programming in C# environment with recorded user software interactions and its application in autopilot of VMAT/IMRT treatment planning.Wang H, Xing LJ Appl Clin Med Phys
- Electrically controlled release of insulin using polypyrrole nanoparticles.Hosseini-Nassab N, Samanta D, Abdolazimi Y, Annes JP, Zare RNNanoscale
- Structural basis for Epstein-Barr virus host cell tropism mediated by gp42 and gHgL entry glycoproteins.Sathiyamoorthy K, Hu YX, Möhl BS, Chen J, Longnecker R, Jardetzky TSNat Commun
- First complete mitochondrial genome data from ancient South American camelids - The mystery of the chilihueques from Isla Mocha (Chile).Westbury M, Prost S, Seelenfreund A, Ramírez JM, Matisoo-Smith EA, Knapp MSci Rep
- Building proteomic tool boxes to monitor MHC class I and class II peptides.Schumacher FR, Delamarre L, Jhunjhunwala S, Modrusan Z, Phung QT, Elias JE, Lill JRProteomics
- A Bibliometric History of the Journal GENETICS.Telis N, Lehmann BV, Feldman MW, Pritchard JKGenetics
- Efficacy and safety of praziquantel against light infections of Opisthorchis viverrini: a randomised parallel single blind dose-ranging trial.Sayasone S, Meister I, Andrews JR, Odermatt P, Vonghachack Y, Xayavong S, Senggnam K, Phongluxa K, Hattendorf J, Bogoch II, Keiser JClin Infect Dis
- Genetic architecture distinguishes systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis from other forms of juvenile idiopathic arthritis: clinical and therapeutic implications.Ombrello MJ, Arthur VL, Remmers EF, Hinks A, Tachmazidou I, Grom AA, Foell D, Martini A, Gattorno M, Özen S, Prahalad S, Zeft AS, Bohnsack JF, Ilowite NT, Mellins ED, Russo R, Len C, Hilario MO, Oliveira S, Yeung RS, Rosenberg AM, Wedderburn LR, Anton J, Haas JP, Rosen-Wolff A, Minden K, Tenbrock K, Demirkaya E, Cobb J, Baskin E, Signa S, Shuldiner E, Duerr RH, Achkar JP, Kamboh MI, Kaufman KM, Kottyan LC, Pinto D, Scherer SW, Alarcón-Riquelme ME, Docampo E, Estivill X, Gül A, British Society of Pediatric and Adolescent Rheumatology (BSPAR) Study Group, Inception Cohort of Newly Diagnosed Patients with Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (ICON-JIA) Study Group, Childhood Arthritis Prospective Study (CAPS) Group, Randomized Placebo Phase Study of Rilonacept in sJIA (RAPPORT) Investigators, Sparks-Childhood Arthritis Response to Medication Study (CHARMS) Group, Biologically Based Outcome Predictors in JIA (BBOP) Group, Langefeld CD, Thompson S, Zeggini E, Kastner DL, Woo P, Thomson WAnn Rheum Dis
- Hypoxia inducible factor stabilization improves defective ischemia-induced angiogenesis in a rodent model of chronic kidney disease.Schellinger IN, Cordasic N, Panesar J, Buchholz B, Jacobi J, Hartner A, Klanke B, Jakubiczka-Smorag J, Burzlaff N, Heinze E, Warnecke C, Raaz U, Willam C, Tsao PS, Eckardt KU, Amann K, Hilgers KFKidney Int
- Genetic variations of aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 and alcohol dehydrogenase 1B are associated with the etiology of atrial fibrillation in Japanese.Nakano Y, Ochi H, Onohara Y, Sairaku A, Tokuyama T, Matsumura H, Tomomori S, Amioka M, Hironomobe N, Motoda C, Oda N, Chayama K, Chen CH, Gross ER, Mochly-Rosen D, Kihara YJ Biomed Sci
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 25 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over.All online issues of the Journal of the American Medical Association.Nature, the international weekly journal of science.New England Journal of Medicine.Search Ovid databases.
A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more.
Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.MicroMedex: Premier pharmaceutical information source containing multiple databases and drug reference tools. Of particular value is DRUGDEX Evaluations, one of the most comprehensive drug sources available.DynaMed Plus is a clinical information resource used by physicians to answer clinical questions quickly and easily at the point of care. Topics are updated daily as new evidence becomes available.Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles. The evidence-based content, updated regularly, provides the latest practice guidelines in 59 medical specialtiesProvides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.
Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences.
Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.
Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not.
Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.BMJ Clinical Evidence. A clinical information tool built around systematic reviews summarizing the current state of knowledge about prevention and treatment of clinical conditions.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.The National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC): A comprehensive database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and related documents.MedlinePlus: A repository of health information from the National Library of Medicine. Links are from trusted sites. No advertising, no endorsement of commercial companies or productsLPCH CareNotes via MicroMedex: Patient education handouts customized by LPCH clinical staffMicromedex Lab Advisor: Evidence based laboratory test informationA drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.A trusted source of expert advice for and about kids, providing the information necessary to help patients and parents understand their unique needs.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities.
In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.
A web-based, decision support system for infectious diseases, epidemiology, microbiology and antimicrobial chemotherapy. The database, updated weekly, currently includes 337 diseases, 224 countries, 1,147 microbial taxa and 306 antibacterial (-fungal, -parasitic, -viral) agents and vaccines.
Over 10,000 notes outline the status of specific infections within each country.