Recent Stanford Publications in PubMed
- 3D Graphitic Foams Derived from Chloroaluminate Anion Intercalation for Ultrafast Aluminum-Ion Battery.Wu Y, Gong M, Lin MC, Yuan C, Angell M, Huang L, Wang DY, Zhang X, Yang J, Hwang BJ, Dai HAdv Mater
- Impact of country of birth on age at the time of diagnosis of hepatocellular carcinoma in the United States.Yang JD, Altekruse SF, Nguyen MH, Gores GJ, Roberts LRCancer
- Discerning the Chemistry in Individual Organelles with Small-Molecule Fluorescent Probes.Xu W, Zeng Z, Jiang JH, Chang YT, Yuan LAngew Chem Int Ed Engl
- Noncoding somatic and inherited single-nucleotide variants converge to promote ESR1 expression in breast cancer.Bailey SD, Desai K, Kron KJ, Mazrooei P, Sinnott-Armstrong NA, Treloar AE, Dowar M, Thu KL, Cescon DW, Silvester J, Yang SY, Wu X, Pezo RC, Haibe-Kains B, Mak TW, Bedard PL, Pugh TJ, Sallari RC, Lupien MNat Genet
- Genetically encoded indicators of neuronal activity.Lin MZ, Schnitzer MJNat Neurosci
- In Vitro Activation of Follicles and Fresh Tissue Auto-transplantation in Primary ovarian insufficiency Patients.Zhai J, Yao G, Dong F, Bu Z, Cheng Y, Sato Y, Hu L, Zhang Y, Wang J, Dai S, Li J, Sun J, Hsueh AJ, Kawamura K, Sun YJ Clin Endocrinol Metab
- The DDB1-DCAF1-Vpr-UNG2 crystal structure reveals how HIV-1 Vpr steers human UNG2 toward destruction.Wu Y, Zhou X, Barnes CO, DeLucia M, Cohen AE, Gronenborn AM, Ahn J, Calero GNat Struct Mol Biol
- Pediatric Bipolar Disorder: Combination Pharmacotherapy, Adverse Effects, and Treatment of High-Risk Youth.Chang KDJ Clin Psychiatry
- Airway epithelial homeostasis and planar cell polarity signaling depend on multiciliated cell differentiation.Vladar EK, Nayak JV, Milla CE, Axelrod JDJCI Insight
- Optical-imaging-based neurofeedback to enhance therapeutic intervention in adolescents with autism: methodology and initial data.Liu N, Cliffer S, Pradhan AH, Lightbody A, Hall SS, Reiss ALNeurophotonics
- Failure of Real-time Passive Notification about Radiation Exposure to Influence Physician Ordering Behavior.Polen LA, Rossi JK, Berg CK, Balise RR, Herfkens RJ, Auerbach PSCureus
- Stereotactic Arrhythmia Radioablation (STAR) of Ventricular Tachycardia: A Treatment Planning Study.Wang L, Fahimian B, Soltys SG, Zei P, Lo A, Gardner EA, Maguire PJ, Loo BWCureus
- Predicting Emergency Department Visits.Poole S, Grannis S, Shah NHAMIA Jt Summits Transl Sci Proc
- Test Case Selection in Pre-Deployment Testing of Complex Clinical Decision Support Systems.Tso GJ, Yuen K, Martins S, Tu SW, Ashcraft M, Heidenreich P, Hoffman BB, Goldstein MKAMIA Jt Summits Transl Sci Proc
- Using LASSO Regression to Predict Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment Efficacy.Odgers DJ, Tellis N, Hall H, Dumontier MAMIA Jt Summits Transl Sci Proc
- Predicting hospital visits from geo-tagged Internet search logs.Agarwal V, Han L, Madan I, Saluja S, Shidham A, Shah NHAMIA Jt Summits Transl Sci Proc
- Targeting Negative Surface Charges of Cancer Cells by Multifunctional Nanoprobes.Chen B, Le W, Wang Y, Li Z, Wang D, Ren L, Lin L, Cui S, Hu JJ, Hu Y, Yang P, Ewing RC, Shi D, Cui ZTheranostics
- Ultrasound Molecular Imaging of the Breast Cancer Neovasculature using Engineered Fibronectin Scaffold Ligands: A Novel Class of Targeted Contrast Ultrasound Agent.Abou-Elkacem L, Wilson KE, Johnson SM, Chowdhury SM, Bachawal S, Hackel BJ, Tian L, Willmann JKTheranostics
- The Impact of the New Carpal Tunnel Clinical Practice Guidelines.Kamal RNJ Hand Surg Am
- Experience With the Cardiac Surgery Simulation Curriculum: Results of the Resident and Faculty Survey.Mokadam NA, Fann JI, Hicks GL, Nesbitt JC, Burkhart HM, Conte JV, Coore DN, Ramphal PS, Shen KR, Walker JD, Feins RHAnn Thorac Surg
- Simulation-Based Training in Cardiac Surgery.Feins RH, Burkhart HM, Conte JV, Coore DN, Fann JI, Hicks GL, Nesbitt JC, Ramphal PS, Schiro SE, Shen KR, Sridhar A, Stewart PW, Walker JD, Mokadam NAAnn Thorac Surg
- Tobacco outlet density near home and school: Associations with smoking and norms among US teens.Schleicher NC, Johnson TO, Fortmann SP, Henriksen LPrev Med
- Carpal Kinematics and Kinetics.Kamal RN, Starr A, Akelman EJ Hand Surg Am
- DNA Methylation Profiling of Uniparental Disomy Subjects Provides a Map of Parental Epigenetic Bias in the Human Genome.Joshi RS, Garg P, Zaitlen N, Lappalainen T, Watson CT, Azam N, Ho D, Li X, Antonarakis SE, Brunner HG, Buiting K, Cheung SW, Coffee B, Eggermann T, Francis D, Geraedts JP, Gimelli G, Jacobson SG, Le Caignec C, de Leeuw N, Liehr T, Mackay DJ, Montgomery SB, Pagnamenta AT, Papenhausen P, Robinson DO, Ruivenkamp C, Schwartz C, Steiner B, Stevenson DA, Surti U, Wassink T, Sharp AJAm J Hum Genet
- Comparison of MAPIE versus MAP in patients with a poor response to preoperative chemotherapy for newly diagnosed high-grade osteosarcoma (EURAMOS-1): an open-label, international, randomised controlled trial.Marina NM, Smeland S, Bielack SS, Bernstein M, Jovic G, Krailo MD, Hook JM, Arndt C, van den Berg H, Brennan B, Brichard B, Brown KL, Butterfass-Bahloul T, Calaminus G, Daldrup-Link HE, Eriksson M, Gebhardt MC, Gelderblom H, Gerss J, Goldsby R, Goorin A, Gorlick R, Grier HE, Hale JP, Hall KS, Hardes J, Hawkins DS, Helmke K, Hogendoorn PC, Isakoff MS, Janeway KA, Jürgens H, Kager L, Kühne T, Lau CC, Leavey PJ, Lessnick SL, Mascarenhas L, Meyers PA, Mottl H, Nathrath M, Papai Z, Randall RL, Reichardt P, Renard M, Safwat AA, Schwartz CL, Stevens MC, Strauss SJ, Teot L, Werner M, Sydes MR, Whelan JSLancet Oncol
- Pediatric Anti-ganglionic Antibody Positive Autonomic Neuropathy: Clinical Presentation and Response to Treatment.Tiongson E, Pimentel N, Ramos-Platt L, Jaradeh SPediatr Neurol
- A Highly Stretchable and Autonomous Self-Healing Polymer Based on Combination of Pt···Pt and π-π Interactions.Mei JF, Jia XY, Lai JC, Sun Y, Li CH, Wu JH, Cao Y, You XZ, Bao ZMacromol Rapid Commun
- Evolution of reduced mutation under frequency-dependent selection.Liberman U, Behar H, Feldman MWTheor Popul Biol
- Pontomesencephalic Tegmental Afferents to VTA Non-dopamine Neurons Are Necessary for Appetitive Pavlovian Learning.Yau HJ, Wang DV, Tsou JH, Chuang YF, Chen BT, Deisseroth K, Ikemoto S, Bonci ACell Rep
- Broken Hearts.Shafer SLAnesth Analg
- A multi-institutional analysis of elderly patients undergoing a liver resection for intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma.Vitale A, Spolverato G, Bagante F, Gani F, Popescu I, Marques HP, Aldrighetti L, Gamblin TC, Maithel SK, Sandroussi C, Bauer TW, Shen F, Poultsides GA, Marsh JW, Pawlik TMJ Surg Oncol
- Anti-CD47 Treatment Stimulates Phagocytosis of Glioblastoma by M1 and M2 Polarized Macrophages and Promotes M1 Polarized Macrophages In Vivo.Zhang M, Hutter G, Kahn SA, Azad TD, Gholamin S, Xu CY, Liu J, Achrol AS, Richard C, Sommerkamp P, Schoen MK, McCracken MN, Majeti R, Weissman I, Mitra SS, Cheshier SHPLoS One
- The Timing of Raf/ERK and AKT Activation in Protecting PC12 Cells against Oxidative Stress.Ong Q, Guo S, Duan L, Zhang K, Collier EA, Cui BPLoS One
- The Divergence of Neandertal and Modern Human Y Chromosomes.Mendez FL, Poznik GD, Castellano S, Bustamante CDAm J Hum Genet
- An Anti-β-Amyloid Vaccine for Treating Cognitive Deficits in a Mouse Model of Down Syndrome.Belichenko PV, Madani R, Rey-Bellet L, Pihlgren M, Becker A, Plassard A, Vuillermot S, Giriens V, Nosheny RL, Kleschevnikov AM, Valletta JS, Bengtsson SK, Linke GR, Maloney MT, Hickman DT, Reis P, Granet A, Mlaki D, Lopez-Deber MP, Do L, Singhal N, Masliah E, Pearn ML, Pfeifer A, Muhs A, Mobley WCPLoS One
- Operative Versus Nonoperative Treatment of Jones Fractures: A Decision Analysis Model.Bishop JA, Braun HJ, Hunt KJAm J Orthop (Belle Mead NJ)
- High-throughput allogeneic antibody detection using protein microarrays.Paul J, Sahaf B, Perloff S, Schoenrock K, Wu F, Nakasone H, Coller J, Miklos DJ Immunol Methods
- Innate lymphoid cells in asthma: Will they take your breath away?Kim HY, Umetsu DT, Dekruyff RHEur J Immunol
- Individuality and universality in the growth-division laws of single E. coli cells.Kennard AS, Osella M, Javer A, Grilli J, Nghe P, Tans SJ, Cicuta P, Cosentino Lagomarsino MPhys Rev E
- Competition between drift and spatial defects leads to oscillatory and excitable dynamics of dissipative solitons.Parra-Rivas P, Gomila D, Matías MA, Colet P, Gelens LPhys Rev E
- Variable Findings for Drug-Induced Sleep Endoscopy in Obstructive Sleep Apnea with Propofol versus Dexmedetomidine.Capasso R, Rosa T, Tsou DY, Nekhendzy V, Drover D, Collins J, Zaghi S, Camacho MOtolaryngol Head Neck Surg
- Mismatch Repair Protein Expression in Clear Cell Carcinoma of the Ovary: Incidence and Morphologic Associations in 109 Cases.Bennett JA, Morales-Oyarvide V, Campbell S, Longacre TA, Oliva EAm J Surg Pathol
- Assessment of extent of surgical resection of primary high-grade osteosarcoma by treating institutions: A report from the Children's Oncology Group.Morris CD, Teot LA, Bernstein ML, Marina N, Krailo MD, Villaluna D, Janeway KA, DuBois SG, Gorlick RG, Randall RLJ Surg Oncol
- The term 'non-radiographic axial spondyloarthritis' is much more important to classify than to diagnose patients with axial spondyloarthritis.Deodhar A, Strand V, Kay J, Braun JAnn Rheum Dis
- Physico-Chemical Heterogeneity of Organic-Rich Sediments in the Rifle Aquifer, CO: Impact on Uranium Biogeochemistry.Janot N, Lezama Pacheco JS, Pham DQ, O'Brien TM, Hausladen D, Noël V, Lallier F, Maher K, Fendorf S, Williams KH, Long PE, Bargar JREnviron Sci Technol
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of a multivariate index assay compared to modified American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists criteria and CA-125 in the triage of women with adnexal masses.Forde GK, Hornberger J, Michalopoulos S, Bristow RECurr Med Res Opin
- Acoustic Coordinated Reset Neuromodulation in a Real Life Patient Population with Chronic Tonal Tinnitus.Hauptmann C, Ströbel A, Williams M, Patel N, Wurzer H, von Stackelberg T, Brinkmann U, Langguth B, Tass PABiomed Res Int
- Synchronized amplification of local information transmission by peripheral retinal input.Jadzinsky PD, Baccus SAElife
- A forward genetic screen reveals novel independent regulators of ULBP1, an activating ligand for natural killer cells.Gowen BG, Chim B, Marceau CD, Greene TT, Burr P, Gonzalez JR, Hesser CR, Dietzen PA, Russell T, Iannello A, Coscoy L, Sentman CL, Carette JE, Muljo SA, Raulet DHElife
- Instructive roles for cytokine-receptor binding parameters in determining signaling and functional potency.Moraga I, Richter D, Wilmes S, Winkelmann H, Jude K, Thomas C, Suhoski MM, Engleman EG, Piehler J, Garcia KCSci Signal
- Service-Based Learning for Residents: A Success for Communities and Medical Education.Gefter L, Merrell SB, Rosas LG, Morioka-Douglas N, Rodriguez EFam Med
- Biomineralization and biocompatibility studies of bone conductive scaffolds containing poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene):poly(4-styrene sulfonate) (PEDOT:PSS).Yazdimamaghani M, Razavi M, Mozafari M, Vashaee D, Kotturi H, Tayebi LJ Mater Sci Mater Med
- [Retinal prostheses: high-resolution photovoltaic implants].Lorach H, Palanker ÉMed Sci (Paris)
- Characteristics, Treatments, and Outcomes of Hospitalized Heart Failure Patients Stratified by Etiologies of Cardiomyopathy.Shore S, Grau-Sepulveda MV, Bhatt DL, Heidenreich PA, Eapen ZJ, Hernandez AF, Yancy CW, Fonarow GCJACC Heart Fail
- Chemogenetic profiling identifies RAD17 as synthetically lethal with checkpoint kinase inhibition.Shen JP, Srivas R, Gross A, Li J, Jaehnig EJ, Sun SM, Bojorquez-Gomez A, Licon K, Sivaganesh V, Xu JL, Klepper K, Yeerna H, Pekin D, Qiu CP, van Attikum H, Sobol RW, Ideker TOncotarget
- Mapping the conformational landscape of a dynamic enzyme by multitemperature and XFEL crystallography.Keedy DA, Kenner LR, Warkentin M, Woldeyes RA, Hopkins JB, Thompson MC, Brewster AS, Van Benschoten AH, Baxter EL, Uervirojnangkoorn M, McPhillips SE, Song J, Alonso-Mori R, Holton JM, Weis WI, Brunger AT, Soltis SM, Lemke H, Gonzalez A, Sauter NK, Cohen AE, van den Bedem H, Thorne RE, Fraser JSElife
- Clustering of Toxoplasma gondii Infections Within Families of Congenitally Infected Infants.Contopoulos-Ioannidis D, Wheeler KM, Ramirez R, Press C, Mui E, Zhou Y, Van Tubbergen C, Prasad S, Maldonado Y, Withers S, Boyer KM, Noble AG, Rabiah P, Swisher CN, Heydemann P, Wroblewski K, Karrison T, Grigg ME, Montoya JG, McLeod RClin Infect Dis
- Patterns of Hydrocephalus Caused by Congenital Toxoplasma gondii Infection Associate With Parasite Genetics.Hutson SL, Wheeler KM, McLone D, Frim D, Penn R, Swisher CN, Heydemann PT, Boyer KM, Noble AG, Rabiah P, Withers S, Montoya JG, Wroblewski K, Karrison T, Grigg ME, McLeod RClin Infect Dis
- Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition (EMT) Gene Variants and Epithelial Ovarian Cancer (EOC) Risk.Amankwah EK, Lin HY, Tyrer JP, Lawrenson K, Dennis J, Chornokur G, Aben KK, Anton-Culver H, Antonenkova N, Bruinsma F, Bandera EV, Bean YT, Beckmann MW, Bisogna M, Bjorge L, Bogdanova N, Brinton LA, Brooks-Wilson A, Bunker CH, Butzow R, Campbell IG, Carty K, Chen Z, Chen YA, Chang-Claude J, Cook LS, Cramer DW, Cunningham JM, Cybulski C, Dansonka-Mieszkowska A, du Bois A, Despierre E, Dicks E, Doherty JA, Dörk T, Dürst M, Easton DF, Eccles DM, Edwards RP, Ekici AB, Fasching PA, Fridley BL, Gao YT, Gentry-Maharaj A, Giles GG, Glasspool R, Goodman MT, Gronwald J, Harrington P, Harter P, Hasmad HN, Hein A, Heitz F, Hildebrandt MA, Hillemanns P, Hogdall CK, Hogdall E, Hosono S, Iversen ES, Jakubowska A, Jensen A, Ji BT, Karlan BY, Jim H, Kellar M, Kiemeney LA, Krakstad C, Kjaer SK, Kupryjanczyk J, Lambrechts D, Lambrechts S, Le ND, Lee AW, Lele S, Leminen A, Lester J, Levine DA, Liang D, Lim BK, Lissowska J, Lu K, Lubinski J, Lundvall L, Massuger LF, Matsuo K, McGuire V, McLaughlin JR, McNeish I, Menon U, Milne RL, Modugno F, Moysich KB, Ness RB, Nevanlinna H, Eilber U, Odunsi K, Olson SH, Orlow I, Orsulic S, Weber RP, Paul J, Pearce CL, Pejovic T, Pelttari LM, Permuth-Wey J, Pike MC, Poole EM, Risch HA, Rosen B, Rossing MA, Rothstein JH, Rudolph A, Runnebaum IB, Rzepecka IK, Salvesen HB, Schernhammer E, Schwaab I, Shu XO, Shvetsov YB, Siddiqui N, Sieh W, Song H, Southey MC, Spiewankiewicz B, Sucheston-Campbell L, Teo SH, Terry KL, Thompson PJ, Thomsen L, Tangen IL, Tworoger SS, van Altena AM, Vierkant RA, Vergote I, Walsh CS, Wang-Gohrke S, Wentzensen N, Whittemore AS, Wicklund KG, Wilkens LR, Wu AH, Wu X, Woo YL, Yang H, Zheng W, Ziogas A, Kelemen LE, Berchuck A, Georgia Chenevix-Trench on behalf of the AOCS management group, Schildkraut JM, Ramus SJ, Goode EL, Monteiro AN, Gayther SA, Narod SA, Pharoah PD, Sellers TA, Phelan CMGenet Epidemiol
- A neuroradiologist's guide to arterial spin labeling MRI in clinical practice.Grade M, Hernandez Tamames JA, Pizzini FB, Achten E, Golay X, Smits MNeuroradiology
- Glandular Proteome Identifies Antiprotease Cystatin C as a Critical Modulator of Airway Hydration and Clearance.Evans TI, Joo NS, Keiser NW, Yan Z, Tyler SR, Xie W, Zhang Y, Hsiao JJ, Cho HJ, Wright ME, Wine JJ, Engelhardt JFAm J Respir Cell Mol Biol
- An immunological view of chemotherapy.Tsung K, Norton JAImmunotherapy
- (99m)Tc-Annexin A5 quantification of apoptotic tumor response: a systematic review and meta-analysis of clinical imaging trials.Belhocine TZ, Blankenberg FG, Kartachova MS, Stitt LW, Vanderheyden JL, Hoebers FJ, Van de Wiele CEur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging
- MEK-ERK Activity Regulates the Proliferative Activity of Fetal Hepatoblasts Through Accumulation of p16/19(cdkn2a).Kamiya A, Ito K, Yanagida A, Chikada H, Iwama A, Nakauchi HStem Cells Dev
- Genome-Wide Association Studies for Taxane-Induced Peripheral Neuropathy in ECOG-5103 and ECOG-1199.Schneider BP, Li L, Radovich M, Shen F, Miller KD, Flockhart DA, Jiang G, Vance G, Gardner L, Vatta M, Bai S, Lai D, Koller D, Zhao F, O'Neill A, Smith ML, Railey E, White C, Partridge A, Sparano J, Davidson NE, Foroud T, Sledge GWClin Cancer Res
- Innovative designs of point-of-care comparative effectiveness trials.Shih MC, Turakhia M, Lai TLContemp Clin Trials
- Adaptive design of confirmatory trials: Advances and challenges.Lai TL, Lavori PW, Tsang KWContemp Clin Trials
- Design of clinical trials with failure-time endpoints and interim analyses: An update after fifteen years.He P, Lai TL, Su ZContemp Clin Trials
- What is the impact of chronic systemic inflammation such as rheumatoid arthritis on mortality following cancer?Simard JF, Ekberg S, Johansson AL, Askling JAnn Rheum Dis
- Perioperative fluid management and postoperative hyponatremia in children.Oh GJ, Sutherland SMPediatr Nephrol
- A Critical Review of the Effects of Hydroxychloroquine and Chloroquine on the Eye.Costedoat-Chalumeau N, Dunogué B, Leroux G, Morel N, Jallouli M, Le Guern V, Piette JC, Brézin AP, Melles RB, Marmor MFClin Rev Allergy Immunol
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 25 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over.All online issues of the Journal of the American Medical Association.Nature, the international weekly journal of science.New England Journal of Medicine.Search Ovid databases.
A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more.
Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.MicroMedex: Premier pharmaceutical information source containing multiple databases and drug reference tools. Of particular value is DRUGDEX Evaluations, one of the most comprehensive drug sources available.DynaMed is a clinical information resource used by physicians to answer clinical questions quickly and easily at the point of care. Topics are updated daily as new evidence becomes available.Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles. The evidence-based content, updated regularly, provides the latest practice guidelines in 59 medical specialtiesProvides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.
Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences.
Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.
Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not.
Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.BMJ Clinical Evidence. A clinical information tool built around systematic reviews summarizing the current state of knowledge about prevention and treatment of clinical conditions.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.The National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC): A comprehensive database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and related documents.MedlinePlus: A repository of health information from the National Library of Medicine. Links are from trusted sites. No advertising, no endorsement of commercial companies or productsLPCH CareNotes via MicroMedex: Patient education handouts customized by LPCH clinical staffMicromedex Lab Advisor: Evidence based laboratory test informationA drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.A trusted source of expert advice for and about kids, providing the information necessary to help patients and parents understand their unique needs.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities.
In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.
A web-based, decision support system for infectious diseases, epidemiology, microbiology and antimicrobial chemotherapy. The database, updated weekly, currently includes 337 diseases, 224 countries, 1,147 microbial taxa and 306 antibacterial (-fungal, -parasitic, -viral) agents and vaccines.
Over 10,000 notes outline the status of specific infections within each country.