Recent Stanford Publications in PubMed
- STRANGULATION-INDUCED CENTRAL RETINAL ARTERY OCCLUSION: CASE REPORT AND REVIEW OF THE LITERATURE.Greven MA, Moshfeghi DMRetin Cases Brief Rep
- Nocturnal Wakefulness Is Associated With Next-Day Suicidal Ideation in Major Depressive Disorder and Bipolar Disorder.Ballard ED, Vande Voort JL, Bernert RA, Luckenbaugh DA, Richards EM, Niciu MJ, Furey ML, Duncan WC, Zarate CAJ Clin Psychiatry
- Spontaneous incorporation of gold in palladium-based ternary nanoparticles makes durable electrocatalysts for oxygen reduction reaction.Wang D, Liu S, Wang J, Lin R, Kawasaki M, Rus E, Silberstein KE, Lowe MA, Lin F, Nordlund D, Liu H, Muller DA, Xin HL, Abruña HDNat Commun
- Spatially explicit analysis of field inventories for national forest carbon monitoring.Marvin DC, Asner GPCarbon Balance Manag
- Immobilization of the N-terminal helix stabilizes prefusion paramyxovirus fusion proteins.Song AS, Poor TA, Abriata LA, Jardetzky TS, Dal Peraro M, Lamb RAProc Natl Acad Sci U S A
- Advancing Crop Transformation in the Era of Genome Editing.Altpeter F, Springer NM, Bartley LE, Blechl A, Brutnell TP, Citovsky V, Conrad L, Gelvin SB, Jackson D, Kausch AP, Lemaux PG, Medford JI, Orozo-Cardenas M, Tricoli D, VanEck J, Voytas DF, Walbot V, Wang K, Zhang ZJ, Stewart CNPlant Cell
- Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells as a Platform for Personalized and Precision Cardiovascular Medicine.Matsa E, Ahrens JH, Wu JCPhysiol Rev
- Regulation and Levels of the Thylakoid K+/H+ Antiporter KEA3 Shape the Dynamic Response of Photosynthesis in Fluctuating Light.Armbruster U, Leonelli L, Correa Galvis V, Strand D, Quinn EH, Jonikas MC, Niyogi KKPlant Cell Physiol
- Time-dependent changes in mortality and transformation risk in MDS.Pfeilstöcker M, Tuechler H, Sanz G, Schanz J, Garcia-Manero G, Solé F, Bennett JM, Bowen D, Fenaux P, Dreyfus F, Kantarjian H, Kuendgen A, Malcovati L, Cazzola M, Cermak J, Fonatsch C, Le Beau MM, Slovak ML, Levis A, Luebbert M, Maciejewski J, Machherndl-Spandl S, Magalhaes SM, Miyazaki Y, Sekeres MA, Sperr WR, Stauder R, Tauro S, Valent P, Vallespi T, Van de Loosdrecht AA, Germing U, Haase D, Greenberg PLBlood
- Stop Signal Reaction Time Deficits in a Lifetime Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Sample.McLaughlin NC, Kirschner J, Foster H, O'Connell C, Rasmussen SA, Greenberg BDJ Int Neuropsychol Soc
- Switching from adalimumab to tofacitinib in the treatment of patients with rheumatoid arthritis.Genovese MC, van Vollenhoven RF, Wilkinson B, Wang L, Zwillich SH, Gruben D, Biswas P, Riese R, Takiya L, Jones TVArthritis Res Ther
- A small molecule TrkB/TrkC neurotrophin receptor co-activator with distinctive effects on neuronal survival and process outgrowth.Yang T, Massa SM, Tran KC, Simmons DA, Rajadas J, Zeng AY, Jang T, Carsanaro S, Longo FMNeuropharmacology
- Mutagenesis of Paramyxovirus Hemagglutinin-Neuraminidase Membrane Proximal Stalk Region Influences Stability, Receptor Binding and Neuraminidase Activity.Adu-Gyamfi E, Kim LS, Jardetzky TS, Lamb RAJ Virol
- Path ensembles and a tradeoff between communication efficiency and resilience in the human connectome.Avena-Koenigsberger A, Mišić B, Hawkins RX, Griffa A, Hagmann P, Goñi J, Sporns OBrain Struct Funct
- Evaluation of 12 strategies for obtaining second opinions to improve interpretation of breast histopathology: simulation study.Elmore JG, Tosteson AN, Pepe MS, Longton GM, Nelson HD, Geller B, Carney PA, Onega T, Allison KH, Jackson SL, Weaver DLBMJ
- Global Variations in Ecosystem-Scale Isohydricity.Konings AG, Gentine PGlob Chang Biol
- 2013 Review and Update of the Genetic Counseling Practice Based Competencies by a Task Force of the Accreditation Council for Genetic Counseling.Doyle DL, Awwad RI, Austin JC, Baty BJ, Bergner AL, Brewster SJ, Erby LA, Franklin CR, Greb AE, Grubs RE, Hooker GW, Noblin SJ, Ormond KE, Palmer CG, Petty EM, Singletary CN, Thomas MJ, Toriello H, Walton CS, Uhlmann WRJ Genet Couns
- Generalized enrichment analysis improves the detection of adverse drug events from the biomedical literature.Winnenburg R, Shah NHBMC Bioinformatics
- Direct imaging of rotating molecules anchored on graphene.Choe J, Lee Y, Fang L, Lee GD, Bao Z, Kim KNanoscale
- Genetic and environmental influences on height from infancy to early adulthood: An individual-based pooled analysis of 45 twin cohorts.Jelenkovic A, Sund R, Hur YM, Yokoyama Y, Hjelmborg JV, Möller S, Honda C, Magnusson PK, Pedersen NL, Ooki S, Aaltonen S, Stazi MA, Fagnani C, D'Ippolito C, Freitas DL, Maia JA, Ji F, Ning F, Pang Z, Rebato E, Busjahn A, Kandler C, Saudino KJ, Jang KL, Cozen W, Hwang AE, Mack TM, Gao W, Yu C, Li L, Corley RP, Huibregtse BM, Derom CA, Vlietinck RF, Loos RJ, Heikkilä K, Wardle J, Llewellyn CH, Fisher A, McAdams TA, Eley TC, Gregory AM, He M, Ding X, Bjerregaard-Andersen M, Beck-Nielsen H, Sodemann M, Tarnoki AD, Tarnoki DL, Knafo-Noam A, Mankuta D, Abramson L, Burt SA, Klump KL, Silberg JL, Eaves LJ, Maes HH, Krueger RF, McGue M, Pahlen S, Gatz M, Butler DA, Bartels M, van Beijsterveldt TC, Craig JM, Saffery R, Dubois L, Boivin M, Brendgen M, Dionne G, Vitaro F, Martin NG, Medland SE, Montgomery GW, Swan GE, Krasnow R, Tynelius P, Lichtenstein P, Haworth CM, Plomin R, Bayasgalan G, Narandalai D, Harden KP, Tucker-Drob EM, Spector T, Mangino M, Lachance G, Baker LA, Tuvblad C, Duncan GE, Buchwald D, Willemsen G, Skytthe A, Kyvik KO, Christensen K, Öncel SY, Aliev F, Rasmussen F, Goldberg JH, Sørensen TI, Boomsma DI, Kaprio J, Silventoinen KSci Rep
- Mental Health Has a Stronger Association with Patient-Reported Shoulder Pain and Function Than Tear Size in Patients with Full-Thickness Rotator Cuff Tears.Wylie JD, Suter T, Potter MQ, Granger EK, Tashjian RZJ Bone Joint Surg Am
- Coronary Artery Disease and Its Risk Factors: Leveraging Shared Genetics to Discover Novel Biology.Quertermous T, Ingelsson ECirc Res
- Response to Letter to the Editor, "Wnt Signaling and Its Contribution to Craniofacial Tissue Homeostasis".Yin X, Li J, Helms JAJ Dent Res
- Freeze and Thaw of CD4+CD25+Foxp3+ Regulatory T Cells Results in Loss of CD62L Expression and a Reduced Capacity to Protect against Graft-versus-Host Disease.Florek M, Schneidawind D, Pierini A, Baker J, Armstrong R, Pan Y, Leveson-Gower D, Negrin R, Meyer EPLoS One
- Imaging Tumor Necrosis with Ferumoxytol.Aghighi M, Golovko D, Ansari C, Marina NM, Pisani L, Kurlander L, Klenk C, Bhaumik S, Wendland M, Daldrup-Link HEPLoS One
- Hepatitis C Virus Antibody Testing: Result Availability at Time of Discharge for Emergency Department Patients.White DA, Anderson ES, Pfeil SK, Trivedi TKJ Acquir Immune Defic Syndr
- Reporting, handling and assessing the risk of bias associated with missing participant data in systematic reviews: a methodological survey.Akl EA, Carrasco-Labra A, Brignardello-Petersen R, Neumann I, Johnston BC, Sun X, Briel M, Busse JW, Ebrahim S, Granados CE, Iorio A, Irfan A, Martínez García L, Mustafa RA, Ramírez-Morera A, Selva A, Solà I, Sanabria AJ, Tikkinen KA, Vandvik PO, Vernooij RW, Zazueta OE, Zhou Q, Guyatt GH, Alonso-Coello PBMJ Open
- Field-wide meta-analyses of observational associations can map selective availability of risk factors and the impact of model specifications.Serghiou S, Patel CJ, Tan YY, Koay P, Ioannidis JPJ Clin Epidemiol
- Comparison of community-wide, integrated mass drug administration strategies for schistosomiasis and soil-transmitted helminthiasis: a cost-effectiveness modelling study.Lo NC, Bogoch II, Blackburn BG, Raso G, N'Goran EK, Coulibaly JT, Becker SL, Abrams HB, Utzinger J, Andrews JRLancet Glob Health
- Predicting Radiotherapy Responses and Treatment Outcomes Through Analysis of Circulating Tumor DNA.Chaudhuri AA, Binkley MS, Osmundson EC, Alizadeh AA, Diehn MSemin Radiat Oncol
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia: Genetics and Clinical Management.Norton JA, Krampitz G, Jensen RTSurg Oncol Clin N Am
- The STEP model: Characterizing simultaneous time effects on practice for flight simulator performance among middle-aged and older pilots.Kennedy Q, Taylor J, Noda A, Yesavage J, Lazzeroni LCPsychol Aging
- Is weekend discharge associated with hospital readmission?Cloyd JM, Chen JC, Ma Y, Rhoads KFJ Hosp Med
- HLA Mismatch Is Associated with Worse Outcomes after Unrelated Donor Reduced-Intensity Conditioning Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation: An Analysis from the Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant Research.Verneris MR, Lee SJ, Ahn KW, Wang HL, Battiwalla M, Inamoto Y, Fernandez-Vina MA, Gajewski J, Pidala J, Munker R, Aljurf M, Saber W, Spellman S, Koreth JBiol Blood Marrow Transplant
- Redesigning Advanced Cancer Care Delivery: Three Ways to Create Higher Value Cancer Care.Patel MI, Moore D, Milstein AJ Oncol Pract
- Enhanced osteogenic differentiation of stem cells via microfluidics synthesized nanoparticles.Hasani-Sadrabadi MM, Hajrezaei SP, Emami SH, Bahlakeh G, Daneshmandi L, Dashtimoghadam E, Seyedjafari E, Jacob KI, Tayebi LNanomedicine
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 25 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)
Provides one-click access to important clinical resources
Includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over.All online issues of the Journal of the American Medical Association.Nature, the international weekly journal of science.New England Journal of Medicine.Search Ovid databases.
A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more.
Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.MicroMedex: Premier pharmaceutical information source containing multiple databases and drug reference tools. Of particular value is DRUGDEX Evaluations, one of the most comprehensive drug sources available.DynaMed is a clinical information resource used by physicians to answer clinical questions quickly and easily at the point of care. Topics are updated daily as new evidence becomes available.Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles. The evidence-based content, updated regularly, provides the latest practice guidelines in 59 medical specialtiesProvides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.
Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences.
Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.
Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not.
Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.BMJ Clinical Evidence. A clinical information tool built around systematic reviews summarizing the current state of knowledge about prevention and treatment of clinical conditions.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.The National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC): A comprehensive database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and related documents.MedlinePlus: A repository of health information from the National Library of Medicine. Links are from trusted sites. No advertising, no endorsement of commercial companies or productsLPCH CareNotes via MicroMedex: Patient education handouts customized by LPCH clinical staffMicromedex Lab Advisor: Evidence based laboratory test informationA drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.A trusted source of expert advice for and about kids, providing the information necessary to help patients and parents understand their unique needs.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities.
In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.
A web-based, decision support system for infectious diseases, epidemiology, microbiology and antimicrobial chemotherapy. The database, updated weekly, currently includes 337 diseases, 224 countries, 1,147 microbial taxa and 306 antibacterial (-fungal, -parasitic, -viral) agents and vaccines.
Over 10,000 notes outline the status of specific infections within each country.