Recent Stanford Publications in PubMed
- Interest in Initiating an Early Phase Clinical Trial: Results of a Longitudinal Study of Advanced Cancer Patients.Dunn LB, Wiley J, Garrett S, Hlubocky F, Daugherty C, Trupin L, Munster P, Dohan DPsychooncology
- Thousands of novel translated open reading frames in humans inferred by ribosome footprint profiling.Raj A, Wang SH, Shim H, Harpak A, Li YI, Engelmann B, Stephens M, Gilad Y, Pritchard JKElife
- The Great Migration and African-American Genomic Diversity.Baharian S, Barakatt M, Gignoux CR, Shringarpure S, Errington J, Blot WJ, Bustamante CD, Kenny EE, Williams SM, Aldrich MC, Gravel SPLoS Genet
- Extended Thromboprophylaxis with Betrixaban in Acutely Ill Medical Patients.Cohen AT, Harrington RA, Goldhaber SZ, Hull RD, Wiens BL, Gold A, Hernandez AF, Gibson CM, APEX InvestigatorsN Engl J Med
- Improved Contacts to MoS2 Transistors by Ultra-High Vacuum Metal Deposition.English CD, Shine G, Dorgan VE, Saraswat KC, Pop ENano Lett
- Gastroschisis and maternal intake of phytoestrogens.Wadhwa EL, Ma C, Shaw GM, Carmichael SL, and the National Birth Defects Prevention StudyAm J Med Genet A
- Clinicopathologic Threshold of Acute Colorectal Graft-versus-Host Disease.Gomez AJ, Arai S, Higgins JP, Kambham NArch Pathol Lab Med
- The length of words reflects their conceptual complexity.Lewis ML, Frank MCCognition
- PharmGKB summary: isoniazid pathway, pharmacokinetics.Klein DJ, Boukouvala S, McDonagh EM, Shuldiner SR, Laurieri N, Thorn CF, Altman RB, Klein TEPharmacogenet Genomics
- State of the science on prevention and screening to reduce melanoma incidence and mortality: The time is now.Tripp MK, Watson M, Balk SJ, Swetter SM, Gershenwald JECA Cancer J Clin
- Strain Control of Fermiology and Many-Body Interactions in Two-Dimensional Ruthenates.Burganov B, Adamo C, Mulder A, Uchida M, King PD, Harter JW, Shai DE, Gibbs AS, Mackenzie AP, Uecker R, Bruetzam M, Beasley MR, Fennie CJ, Schlom DG, Shen KMPhys Rev Lett
- Coupling between Buoyancy Forces and Electroconvective Instability near Ion-Selective Surfaces.Karatay E, Andersen MB, Wessling M, Mani APhys Rev Lett
- Holographic Complexity Equals Bulk Action?Brown AR, Roberts DA, Susskind L, Swingle B, Zhao YPhys Rev Lett
- Knock-in editing: it functionally corrects!Porteus MHBlood
- A Cystine Knot Peptide Targeting Integrin αvβ6 for Photoacoustic and Fluorescence Imaging of Tumors in Living Subjects.Zhang C, Kimura R, Abou-Elkacem L, Levi J, Xu L, Gambhir SSJ Nucl Med
- Optimal acquisition time window and simplified quantification of dopamine transporter availability using 18F-FE-PE2I in healthy controls and Parkinson's disease patients.Sonni I, Fazio P, Schain M, Halldin C, Svenningsson P, Farde L, Varrone AJ Nucl Med
- The slim, the fat, and the obese: guess who lives the longest?Li X, Handee W, Kuo MHCurr Genet
- Collection of pregnancy outcome records following infertility-challenges and possible solutions.Floyd EG, von Versen-Höynck F, Liu J, Chi YY, Fleischmann RR, Baker VLJ Assist Reprod Genet
- Altered cytokine network in gestational diabetes mellitus affects maternal insulin and placental-fetal development.Wedekind L, Belkacemi LJ Diabetes Complications
- Fast and accurate single-cell RNA-seq analysis by clustering of transcript-compatibility counts.Ntranos V, Kamath GM, Zhang JM, Pachter L, Tse DNGenome Biol
- Quality of Life of College Students Living With Type 1 Diabetes: A Qualitative View.Fredette J, Mawn B, Hood K, Fain JWest J Nurs Res
- Bloch state tomography using Wilson lines.Li T, Duca L, Reitter M, Grusdt F, Demler E, Endres M, Schleier-Smith M, Bloch I, Schneider UScience
- The association between ophthalmologic diseases and obstructive sleep apnea: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Huon LK, Liu SY, Camacho M, Guilleminault CSleep Breath
- Insulin clearance: an underappreciated modulator of plasma insulin concentration.Kim SH, Reaven GMJ Investig Med
- Antibody response to pneumococcal and influenza vaccination in patients with rheumatoid arthritis receiving abatacept.Alten R, Bingham CO, Cohen SB, Curtis JR, Kelly S, Wong D, Genovese MCBMC Musculoskelet Disord
- Prosocial Conformity: Prosocial Norms Generalize Across Behavior and Empathy.Nook EC, Ong DC, Morelli SA, Mitchell JP, Zaki JPers Soc Psychol Bull
- Metabolism, Metabolomics, and Nutritional Support of Patients with Sepsis.Englert JA, Rogers AJClin Chest Med
- Risk Stratification and Prognosis in Sepsis: What Have We Learned from Microarrays?Sweeney TE, Wong HRClin Chest Med
- A method to rapidly create protein aggregates in living cells.Miyazaki Y, Mizumoto K, Dey G, Kudo T, Perrino J, Chen LC, Meyer T, Wandless TJNat Commun
- Crystal structure of CmlI, the arylamine oxygenase from the chloramphenicol biosynthetic pathway.Knoot CJ, Kovaleva EG, Lipscomb JDJ Biol Inorg Chem
- Association of non-melanoma skin cancer with second non-cutaneous malignancy in the Women's Health Initiative.Ransohoff KJ, Stefanick ML, Li S, Kurian AW, Wakelee H, Wang A, Paskett E, Han J, Tang JYBr J Dermatol
- Trends in the management of pelvic fractures, 2008-2010.Chu CH, Tennakoon L, Maggio PM, Weiser TG, Spain DA, Staudenmayer KLJ Surg Res
- Risks of adverse events in colorectal patients: population-based study.Hernandez-Boussard TM, McDonald KM, Morrison DE, Rhoads KFJ Surg Res
- Sutureless Microsurgical Anastomosis Using an Optimized Thermoreversible Intravascular Poloxamer Stent.Davis CR, Rappleye CT, Than PA, Rodrigues M, Findlay MW, Bishop SN, Whitmore AJ, Maan ZN, McGoldrick RB, Grobbelaar AO, Gurtner GCPlast Reconstr Surg
- Representation of Maximally Regular Textures in Human Visual Cortex.Kohler PJ, Clarke A, Yakovleva A, Liu Y, Norcia AMJ Neurosci
- Parietal and prefrontal: categorical differences?Birman D, Gardner JLNat Neurosci
- Calcium activated K⁺ channels in the electroreceptor of the skate confirmed by cloning. Details of subunits and splicing.King BL, Shi LF, Kao P, Clusin WTGene
- Evidence Supports Specific Braking Function for Inferior PFC.Aron AR, Cai W, Badre D, Robbins TWTrends Cogn Sci
- msCentipede: Modeling Heterogeneity across Genomic Sites and Replicates Improves Accuracy in the Inference of Transcription Factor Binding.Raj A, Shim H, Gilad Y, Pritchard JK, Stephens MPLoS One
- Behind the curtain of tauopathy: a show of multiple players orchestrating tau toxicity.Huang Y, Wu Z, Zhou BCell Mol Life Sci
- Absence of keratin 8 or 18 promotes antimitochondrial autoantibody formation in aging male mice.Toivola DM, Habtezion A, Misiorek JO, Zhang L, Nyström JH, Sharpe O, Robinson WH, Kwan R, Omary MBFASEB J
- Faculty diversity and inclusion program outcomes at an academic otolaryngology department.Lin SY, Francis HW, Minor LB, Eisele DWLaryngoscope
- Adaptive Immunity and Antigen-Specific Activation in Obesity-Associated Insulin Resistance.Chng MH, Alonso MN, Barnes SE, Nguyen KD, Engleman EGMediators Inflamm
- Genetic variants primarily associated with type 2 diabetes are related to coronary artery disease risk.Jansen H, Loley C, Lieb W, Pencina MJ, Nelson CP, Kathiresan S, Peloso GM, Voight BF, Reilly MP, Assimes TL, Boerwinkle E, Hengstenberg C, Laaksonen R, McPherson R, Roberts R, Thorsteinsdottir U, Peters A, Gieger C, Rawal R, Thompson JR, König IR, CARDIoGRAM consortium, Vasan RS, Erdmann J, Samani NJ, Schunkert HAtherosclerosis
- CTP in Transient Global Amnesia: A Single-Center Experience of 30 Patients.Meyer IA, Wintermark M, Démonet JF, Michel PAJNR Am J Neuroradiol
- Ectodermal progenitors derived from epiblast stem cells by inhibition of Nodal signaling.Li L, Song L, Liu C, Chen J, Peng G, Wang R, Liu P, Tang K, Rossant J, Jing NJ Mol Cell Biol
- Blood ammonia and glutamine as predictors of hyperammonemic crises in patients with urea cycle disorder.Lee B, Diaz GA, Rhead W, Lichter-Konecki U, Feigenbaum A, Berry SA, Le Mons C, Bartley JA, Longo N, Nagamani SC, Berquist W, Gallagher R, Bartholomew D, Harding CO, Korson MS, McCandless SE, Smith W, Cederbaum S, Wong D, Merritt JL, Schulze A, Vockley J, Vockley G, Kronn D, Zori R, Summar M, Milikien DA, Marino M, Coakley DF, Mokhtarani M, UCD Consortium, Scharschmidt BFGenet Med
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 25 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)
Provides one-click access to important clinical resources
Includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over.All online issues of the Journal of the American Medical Association.Nature, the international weekly journal of science.New England Journal of Medicine.Search Ovid databases.
A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more.
Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.MicroMedex: Premier pharmaceutical information source containing multiple databases and drug reference tools. Of particular value is DRUGDEX Evaluations, one of the most comprehensive drug sources available.DynaMed is a clinical information resource used by physicians to answer clinical questions quickly and easily at the point of care. Topics are updated daily as new evidence becomes available.Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles. The evidence-based content, updated regularly, provides the latest practice guidelines in 59 medical specialtiesProvides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.
Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences.
Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.
Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not.
Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.BMJ Clinical Evidence. A clinical information tool built around systematic reviews summarizing the current state of knowledge about prevention and treatment of clinical conditions.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.The National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC): A comprehensive database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and related documents.MedlinePlus: A repository of health information from the National Library of Medicine. Links are from trusted sites. No advertising, no endorsement of commercial companies or productsLPCH CareNotes via MicroMedex: Patient education handouts customized by LPCH clinical staffMicromedex Lab Advisor: Evidence based laboratory test informationA drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.A trusted source of expert advice for and about kids, providing the information necessary to help patients and parents understand their unique needs.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities.
In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.
A web-based, decision support system for infectious diseases, epidemiology, microbiology and antimicrobial chemotherapy. The database, updated weekly, currently includes 337 diseases, 224 countries, 1,147 microbial taxa and 306 antibacterial (-fungal, -parasitic, -viral) agents and vaccines.
Over 10,000 notes outline the status of specific infections within each country.