Recent Stanford Publications in PubMed
- Analysis of Kidney Ultrasonographic Dimensions by Body Habitus and Position.Kouba E, Newman B, Dairiki Shortliffe LMJ Urol
- Direct Visualization and Mapping of the Spatial Course of Fiber Tracts at Microscopic Resolution in the Human Hippocampus.Zeineh MM, Palomero-Gallagher N, Axer M, Gräβel D, Goubran M, Wree A, Woods R, Amunts K, Zilles KCereb Cortex
- Association of Borderline Pulmonary Hypertension With Mortality and Hospitalization in a Large Patient Cohort: Insights From the VA-CART Program.Maron BA, Hess E, Maddox TM, Opotowsky AR, Tedford RJ, Lahm T, Joynt KE, Kass DJ, Stephens T, Stanislawski MA, Swenson ER, Goldstein RH, Leopold JA, Zamanian RT, Elwing JM, Plomondon ME, Grunwald GK, Barón AE, Rumsfeld J, Choudhary GCirculation
- Community walking speed, sedentary or lying down time, and mortality in peripheral artery disease.McDermott MM, Guralnik JM, Ferrucci L, Tian L, Kibbe MR, Greenland P, Green D, Liu K, Zhao L, Wilkins JT, Huffman MD, Shah SJ, Liao Y, Gao Y, Lloyd-Jones DM, Criqui MHVasc Med
- Is the Crowd Better as an Assistant or a Replacement in Ontology Engineering? An Exploration Through the Lens of the Gene Ontology.Mortensen JM, Telis N, Hughey JJ, Fan-Minogue H, Van Auken K, Dumontier M, Musen MAJ Biomed Inform
- Increases in Sex Hormones during Anti-Tumor Necrosis Factor α Therapy in Adolescents with Crohn's Disease.DeBoer MD, Thayu M, Griffin LM, Baldassano RN, Denson LA, Zemel BS, Denburg MR, Agard HE, Herskovitz R, Long J, Leonard MBJ Pediatr
- Reactive Oxygen Species Imaging in a Mouse Model of Inflammatory Bowel Disease.Bronsart L, Nguyen L, Habtezion A, Contag CMol Imaging Biol
- Development of the Sensory Hypersensitivity Scale (SHS): a self-report tool for assessing sensitivity to sensory stimuli.Dixon EA, Benham G, Sturgeon JA, Mackey S, Johnson KA, Younger JJ Behav Med
- A prognostic index for natural killer cell lymphoma after non-anthracycline-based treatment: a multicentre, retrospective analysis.Kim SJ, Yoon DH, Jaccard A, Chng WJ, Lim ST, Hong H, Park Y, Chang KM, Maeda Y, Ishida F, Shin DY, Kim JS, Jeong SH, Yang DH, Jo JC, Lee GW, Choi CW, Lee WS, Chen TY, Kim K, Jung SH, Murayama T, Oki Y, Advani R, d'Amore F, Schmitz N, Suh C, Suzuki R, Kwong YL, Lin TY, Kim WSLancet Oncol
- Assessing understandings of substance use disorders among Norwegian treatment professionals, patients and the general public.Vederhus JK, Clausen T, Humphreys KBMC Health Serv Res
- Clinical Evaluation of a Novel and Mobile Autism Risk Assessment.Duda M, Daniels J, Wall DPJ Autism Dev Disord
- Spheroid culture of LuCaP 136 patient-derived xenograft enables versatile preclinical models of prostate cancer.Valta MP, Zhao H, Saar M, Tuomela J, Nolley R, Linxweiler J, Sandholm J, Lehtimäki J, Härkönen P, Coleman I, Nelson PS, Corey E, Peehl DMClin Exp Metastasis
- Morphological and chemical changes of aerosolized E. coli treated with a dielectric barrier discharge.Romero-Mangado J, Nordlund D, Soberon F, Deane G, Maughan K, Sainio S, Singh G, Daniels S, Saunders IT, Loftus D, Meyyappan M, Koehne J, Gandhiraman RPBiointerphases
- When should video and EMG be added to urodynamics in children with lower urinary tract dysfunction and is this justified by the evidence? ICI-RS 2014.Anding R, Smith P, de Jong T, Constantinou C, Cardozo L, Rosier PNeurourol Urodyn
- Recommendations for future development of contractility and obstruction nomograms for women. ICI-RS 2014.Rademakers K, Apostolidis A, Constantinou C, Fry C, Kirschner-Hermanns R, Oelke M, Parsons B, Nelson P, Valentini F, Gammie ANeurourol Urodyn
- Scleritis.Cunningham ET, McCluskey P, Pavesio C, Wakefield D, Zierhut MOcul Immunol Inflamm
- Harmonizing DTI measurements across scanners to examine the development of white matter microstructure in 803 adolescents of the NCANDA study.Pohl KM, Sullivan EV, Rohlfing T, Chu W, Kwon D, Nichols BN, Zhang Y, Brown SA, Tapert SF, Cummins K, Thompson WK, Brumback T, Colrain IM, Baker FC, Prouty D, De Bellis MD, Voyvodic JT, Clark DB, Schirda C, Nagel BJ, Pfefferbaum ANeuroimage
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)
Provides one-click access to important clinical resources
Includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over.All online issues of the Journal of the American Medical Association.Nature, the international weekly journal of science.New England Journal of Medicine.Search Ovid databases.
A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more.
Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.MicroMedex: Premier pharmaceutical information source containing multiple databases and drug reference tools. Of particular value is DRUGDEX Evaluations, one of the most comprehensive drug sources available.DynaMed is a clinical information resource used by physicians to answer clinical questions quickly and easily at the point of care. Topics are updated daily as new evidence becomes available.Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles. The evidence-based content, updated regularly, provides the latest practice guidelines in 59 medical specialtiesProvides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.
Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences.
Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.
Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not.
Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.BMJ Clinical Evidence. A clinical information tool built around systematic reviews summarizing the current state of knowledge about prevention and treatment of clinical conditions.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.The National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC): A comprehensive database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and related documents.MedlinePlus: A repository of health information from the National Library of Medicine. Links are from trusted sites. No advertising, no endorsement of commercial companies or productsLPCH CareNotes via MicroMedex: Patient education handouts customized by LPCH clinical staffMicromedex Lab Advisor: Evidence based laboratory test informationA drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.A trusted source of expert advice for and about kids, providing the information necessary to help patients and parents understand their unique needs.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities.
In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.
A web-based, decision support system for infectious diseases, epidemiology, microbiology and antimicrobial chemotherapy. The database, updated weekly, currently includes 337 diseases, 224 countries, 1,147 microbial taxa and 306 antibacterial (-fungal, -parasitic, -viral) agents and vaccines.
Over 10,000 notes outline the status of specific infections within each country.