Recent Stanford Publications in PubMed
- Involvement of prolyl isomerase PIN1 in the cell cycle progression and proliferation of hepatic oval cells.Risal P, Shrestha N, Chand L, Sylvester KG, Jeong YJPathol Res Pract
- Subspecialty Training and Certification in Geriatric Psychiatry: A 25-Year Overview.Juul D, Colenda CC, Lyness JM, Dunn LB, Hargrave R, Faulkner LRAm J Geriatr Psychiatry
- Efficacy and Safety of Immuno-Magnetically Sorted Smooth Muscle Progenitor Cells Derived from Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells for Restoring Urethral Sphincter Function.Li Y, Green M, Wen Y, Wei Y, Wani P, Wang Z, Reijo Pera R, Chen BStem Cells Transl Med
- "Physician Wellness" as Published in Academic Psychiatry.Louie AK, Trockel MT, Balon R, Coverdale JH, Beresin EV, Brenner AM, Guerrero AP, Roberts LWAcad Psychiatry
- Proper use and interpretation of diaphragmatic ultrasonography.Sondekoppam RV, Naik L, Tsui J, Tsui BCCan J Anaesth
- The ISWI remodeler in plants: protein complexes, biochemical functions, and developmental roles.Li D, Liu J, Liu W, Li G, Yang Z, Qin P, Xu LChromosoma
- Individual Placement and Support (IPS) for Methadone Maintenance Therapy Patients: A Pilot Randomized Controlled Trial.Lones CE, Bond GR, McGovern MP, Carr K, Leckron-Myers T, Hartnett T, Becker DRAdm Policy Ment Health
- Soft Selective Sweeps in Evolutionary Rescue.Wilson BA, Pennings PS, Petrov DAGenetics
- Epigenetic Patterns in Blood Associated With Lipid Traits Predict Incident Coronary Heart Disease Events and Are Enriched for Results From Genome-Wide Association Studies.Hedman ÅK, Mendelson MM, Marioni RE, Gustafsson S, Joehanes R, Irvin MR, Zhi D, Sandling JK, Yao C, Liu C, Liang L, Huan T, McRae AF, Demissie S, Shah S, Starr JM, Cupples LA, Deloukas P, Spector TD, Sundström J, Krauss RM, Arnett DK, Deary IJ, Lind L, Levy D, Ingelsson ECirc Cardiovasc Genet
- Tumor-Infiltrating and Peripheral Blood T Cell Immunophenotypes Predict Early Relapse in Localized Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma.Giraldo NA, Becht E, Vano Y, Petitprez F, Lacroix L, Validire P, Sanchez-Salas R, Ingels A, Oudard SM, Moatti A, Buttard B, Bourras S, Germain C, Cathelineau X, Fridman WH, Sautes-Fridman CClin Cancer Res
- A cross-validated cytoarchitectonic atlas of the human ventral visual stream.Rosenke M, Weiner KS, Barnett MA, Zilles K, Amunts K, Goebel R, Grill-Spector KNeuroimage
- Vision Science and Adaptive Optics, The State of the Field.Marcos S, Werner JS, Burns SA, Merigan WH, Artal P, Atchison DA, Hampson KM, Legras R, Lundstrom L, Yoon G, Carroll J, Choi SS, Doble N, Dubis AM, Dubra A, Elsner A, Jonnal R, Miller DT, Paques M, Smithson HE, Young LK, Zhang Y, Campbell M, Hunter J, Metha A, Palczewska G, Schallek J, Sincich LCVision Res
- Human Striatal Dopaminergic and Regional Serotonergic Synaptic Degeneration with Lewy Body Disease and Inheritance of APOE ε4.Postupna N, Latimer CS, Larson EB, Sherfield E, Paladin J, Shively CA, Jorgensen MJ, Andrews RN, Kaplan JR, Crane PK, Montine KS, Craft S, Keene CD, Montine TJAm J Pathol
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 25 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over.All online issues of the Journal of the American Medical Association.Nature, the international weekly journal of science.New England Journal of Medicine.Search Ovid databases.
A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more.
Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.MicroMedex: Premier pharmaceutical information source containing multiple databases and drug reference tools. Of particular value is DRUGDEX Evaluations, one of the most comprehensive drug sources available.DynaMed Plus is a clinical information resource used by physicians to answer clinical questions quickly and easily at the point of care. Topics are updated daily as new evidence becomes available.Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles. The evidence-based content, updated regularly, provides the latest practice guidelines in 59 medical specialtiesProvides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.
Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences.
Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.
Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not.
Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.BMJ Clinical Evidence. A clinical information tool built around systematic reviews summarizing the current state of knowledge about prevention and treatment of clinical conditions.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.The National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC): A comprehensive database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and related documents.MedlinePlus: A repository of health information from the National Library of Medicine. Links are from trusted sites. No advertising, no endorsement of commercial companies or productsLPCH CareNotes via MicroMedex: Patient education handouts customized by LPCH clinical staffMicromedex Lab Advisor: Evidence based laboratory test informationA drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.A trusted source of expert advice for and about kids, providing the information necessary to help patients and parents understand their unique needs.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities.
In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.
A web-based, decision support system for infectious diseases, epidemiology, microbiology and antimicrobial chemotherapy. The database, updated weekly, currently includes 337 diseases, 224 countries, 1,147 microbial taxa and 306 antibacterial (-fungal, -parasitic, -viral) agents and vaccines.
Over 10,000 notes outline the status of specific infections within each country.