Recent Stanford Publications in PubMed
- Anosognosia for Memory Impairment in Addiction: Insights from Neuroimaging and Neuropsychological Assessment of Metamemory.Le Berre AP, Sullivan EVNeuropsychol Rev
- The origin of incipient ferroelectricity in lead telluride.Jiang MP, Trigo M, Savić I, Fahy S, Murray ÉD, Bray C, Clark J, Henighan T, Kozina M, Chollet M, Glownia JM, Hoffmann MC, Zhu D, Delaire O, May AF, Sales BC, Lindenberg AM, Zalden P, Sato T, Merlin R, Reis DANat Commun
- Quantum Effects in Higher-Order Correlators of a Quantum-Dot Spin Qubit.Bechtold A, Li F, Müller K, Simmet T, Ardelt PL, Finley JJ, Sinitsyn NAPhys Rev Lett
- Elimination of X-Ray Diffraction through Stimulated X-Ray Transmission.Wu B, Wang T, Graves CE, Zhu D, Schlotter WF, Turner JJ, Hellwig O, Chen Z, Dürr HA, Scherz A, Stöhr JPhys Rev Lett
- Timely Endocytosis of Cytokinetic Enzymes Prevents Premature Spindle Breakage during Mitotic Exit.Chin CF, Tan K, Onishi M, Chew Y, Augustine B, Lee WR, Yeong FMPLoS Genet
- Fecal Microbiota Transplantation for Recurrent Clostridium difficile Infection in the Elderly: Long-Term Outcomes and Microbiota Changes.Girotra M, Garg S, Anand R, Song Y, Dutta SKDig Dis Sci
- Lung transplantation following death by drowning: a review of the current literature.Pasupneti S, Patel K, Mooney JJ, Chhatwani L, Dhillon G, Weill DClin Transplant
- Online Friendship, Romance, and Sex: Properties and Associations of the Online Relationship Initiation Scale.Harris KM, Aboujaoude ECyberpsychol Behav Soc Netw
- Patient-Specific Simulations Reveal Significant Differences in Mechanical Stimuli in Venous and Arterial Coronary Grafts.Ramachandra AB, Kahn AM, Marsden ALJ Cardiovasc Transl Res
- Magneto-nanosensor platform for probing low-affinity protein-protein interactions and identification of a low-affinity PD-L1/PD-L2 interaction.Lee JR, Bechstein DJ, Ooi CC, Patel A, Gaster RS, Ng E, Gonzalez LC, Wang SXNat Commun
- Quantification of Ethylene Production in Tomato Leaves Infected by Xanthomonas euvesicatoria.Kim JG, Stork W, Mudgett MBBio Protoc
- Cytokine-stimulated Phosphoflow of PBMC Using CyTOF Mass Cytometry.Fernandez R, Maecker HBio Protoc
- Personalized Medicine in Cerebrovascular Neurosurgery: Precision Neurosurgical Management of Cerebral Aneurysms and Subarachnoid Hemorrhage.Achrol AS, Steinberg GKFront Surg
- High-speed spectral calibration by complex FIR filter in phase-sensitive optical coherence tomography.Kim S, Raphael PD, Oghalai JS, Applegate BEBiomed Opt Express
- Sterol Synthesis in Diverse Bacteria.Wei JH, Yin X, Welander PVFront Microbiol
- Environmental tobacco smoke and risk of late-diagnosis incident fibroids in the Study of Women's Health across the Nation (SWAN).Wong JY, Chang PY, Gold EB, Johnson WO, Lee JSFertil Steril
- Disentangling cognition and emotion in older adults: the role of cognitive control and mental health in emotional conflict adaptation.Hantke NC, Gyurak A, Van Moorleghem K, Waring JD, Adamson MM, O'Hara R, Beaudreau SAInt J Geriatr Psychiatry
- Sluggish Cognitive Tempo, Internalizing Symptoms, and Executive Function in Adults With ADHD.Leikauf JE, Solanto MVJ Atten Disord
- Systemic T cell lymphoma mimicking subcutaneous panniculitis-like T-cell lymphoma.Kim JJ Cutan Pathol
- Magnetic coupling at rare earth ferromagnet/transition metal ferromagnet interfaces: A comprehensive study of Gd/Ni.Higgs TD, Bonetti S, Ohldag H, Banerjee N, Wang XL, Rosenberg AJ, Cai Z, Zhao JH, Moler KA, Robinson JWSci Rep
- Metabolic Profiling of Impaired Cognitive Function in Patients Receiving Dialysis.Kurella Tamura M, Chertow GM, Depner TA, Nissenson AR, Schiller B, Mehta RL, Liu S, Sirich TL, FHN StudyJ Am Soc Nephrol
- System-Wide Implementation of Routine Outcome Monitoring and Measurement Feedback System in a National Network of Operational Stress Injury Clinics.Ross DF, Ionita G, Stirman SWAdm Policy Ment Health
- N-terminal domain of complexin independently activates calcium-triggered fusion.Lai Y, Choi UB, Zhang Y, Zhao M, Pfuetzner RA, Wang AL, Diao J, Brunger ATProc Natl Acad Sci U S A
- Five-Year Follow-Up of Bilateral Epidural Prefrontal Cortical Stimulation for Treatment-Resistant Depression.Williams NR, Short EB, Hopkins T, Bentzley BS, Sahlem GL, Pannu J, Schmidt M, Borckardt JJ, Korte JE, George MS, Takacs I, Nahas ZBrain Stimul
- Study role of climate change in extreme threats to water quality.Michalak AMNature
- Topical administration of a Rock/Net inhibitor promotes retinal ganglion cell survival and axon regeneration after optic nerve injury.Shaw PX, Sang A, Wang Y, Ho D, Douglas C, Dia L, Goldberg JLExp Eye Res
- Attenuated-Signal Plaque Progression Predicts Long-Term Mortality After Heart Transplantation: IVUS Assessment of Cardiac Allograft Vasculopathy.Okada K, Fearon WF, Luikart H, Kitahara H, Otagiri K, Tanaka S, Kimura T, Yock PG, Fitzgerald PJ, Yeung AC, Valantine HA, Khush KK, Honda YJ Am Coll Cardiol
- Multiplexed autoantigen microarrays identify HLA as a key driver of anti-desmoglein and -non-desmoglein reactivities in pemphigus.Sajda T, Hazelton J, Patel M, Seiffert-Sinha K, Steinman L, Robinson W, Haab BB, Sinha AAProc Natl Acad Sci U S A
- Bone loss, pain and inflammation: three faces of ACPA in RA pathogenesis.Sokolove J, Pisetsky DAnn Rheum Dis
- Antibody Response to Hypervariable Region 1 Interferes with Broadly Neutralizing Antibodies to Hepatitis C Virus.Keck ZY, Girard-Blanc C, Wang W, Lau P, Zuiani A, Rey FA, Krey T, Diamond MS, Foung SKJ Virol
- NIH working group report-using genomic information to guide weight management: From universal to precision treatment.Bray MS, Loos RJ, McCaffery JM, Ling C, Franks PW, Weinstock GM, Snyder MP, Vassy JL, Agurs-Collins T, Conference Working GroupObesity (Silver Spring)
- Intestinal pseudo-obstruction in patients with systemic sclerosis: an analysis of the Nationwide Inpatient Sample.Valenzuela A, Li S, Becker L, Fernandez-Becker N, Khanna D, Nguyen L, Chung LRheumatology (Oxford)
- Obesity and Premature Loss of Mobility in Two Adolescents with Becker Muscular Dystrophy After HeartMate II Implantation.Hollander SA, Rizzuto S, Hollander AM, Lin A, Liu E, Murray JM, Almond CS, Rosenthal DNASAIO J
- Familial risk of non-Hodgkin lymphoma by sex, relationship, age at diagnosis and histology: a joint study from five Nordic countries.Fallah M, Kharazmi E, Pukkala E, Tretli S, Olsen JH, Tryggvadottir L, Sundquist K, Hemminki KLeukemia
- Frequency of del(12p) is commonly underestimated in myelodysplastic syndromes: Results from a German diagnostic study in comparison with an international control group.Braulke F, Müller-Thomas C, Götze K, Platzbecker U, Germing U, Hofmann WK, Giagounidis AA, Lübbert M, Greenberg PL, Bennett JM, Solé F, Slovak ML, Ohyashiki K, Le Beau MM, Tüchler H, Pfeilstöcker M, Hildebrandt B, Aul C, Stauder R, Valent P, Fonatsch C, Bacher U, Trümper L, Haase D, Schanz JGenes Chromosomes Cancer
- Patient-centered medical home for patients with complex congenital heart disease.Fernandes SM, Sanders LMCurr Opin Pediatr
- Attitude Certainty and Attitudinal Advocacy: The Unique Roles of Clarity and Correctness.Cheatham L, Tormala ZLPers Soc Psychol Bull
- Management of Dermatologic Complications of Lung Cancer Therapies.Pugliese SB, Neal JW, Kwong BYCurr Treat Options Oncol
- Parsing Physiological Functions of Erythropoietin One Domain at a Time.Steinman LNeurotherapeutics
- Long-term challenges in congenital heart disease.Bernstein DCurr Opin Pediatr
- Neural valuation of environmental resources.Sawe N, Knutson BNeuroimage
- The vulnerable right ventricle.Reddy S, Bernstein DCurr Opin Pediatr
- Computational modeling and engineering in pediatric and congenital heart disease.Marsden AL, Feinstein JACurr Opin Pediatr
- Screening ECGs for young competitive athletes: it is complicated.Dubin AMCurr Opin Pediatr
- Carbon Nanomaterials for Biological Imaging and Nanomedicinal Therapy.Hong G, Diao S, Antaris AL, Dai HChem Rev
- Nanoparticles coated with the tumor-penetrating peptide iRGD reduce experimental breast cancer metastasis in the brain.Hamilton AM, Aidoudi-Ahmed S, Sharma S, Kotamraju VR, Foster PJ, Sugahara KN, Ruoslahti E, Rutt BKJ Mol Med (Berl)
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 25 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over.All online issues of the Journal of the American Medical Association.Nature, the international weekly journal of science.New England Journal of Medicine.Search Ovid databases.
A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more.
Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.MicroMedex: Premier pharmaceutical information source containing multiple databases and drug reference tools. Of particular value is DRUGDEX Evaluations, one of the most comprehensive drug sources available.DynaMed is a clinical information resource used by physicians to answer clinical questions quickly and easily at the point of care. Topics are updated daily as new evidence becomes available.Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles. The evidence-based content, updated regularly, provides the latest practice guidelines in 59 medical specialtiesProvides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.
Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences.
Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.
Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not.
Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.BMJ Clinical Evidence. A clinical information tool built around systematic reviews summarizing the current state of knowledge about prevention and treatment of clinical conditions.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.The National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC): A comprehensive database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and related documents.MedlinePlus: A repository of health information from the National Library of Medicine. Links are from trusted sites. No advertising, no endorsement of commercial companies or productsLPCH CareNotes via MicroMedex: Patient education handouts customized by LPCH clinical staffMicromedex Lab Advisor: Evidence based laboratory test informationA drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.A trusted source of expert advice for and about kids, providing the information necessary to help patients and parents understand their unique needs.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities.
In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.
A web-based, decision support system for infectious diseases, epidemiology, microbiology and antimicrobial chemotherapy. The database, updated weekly, currently includes 337 diseases, 224 countries, 1,147 microbial taxa and 306 antibacterial (-fungal, -parasitic, -viral) agents and vaccines.
Over 10,000 notes outline the status of specific infections within each country.