Recent Stanford Publications in PubMed
- Pure Erythroid Leukemia and Erythroblastic Sarcoma Evolving From Chronic Myeloid Neoplasms.Li H, Hasserjian RP, Kroft SH, Harrington AM, Wheaton SE, Pildain A, Ewalt MD, Gratzinger D, Hosking P, Olteanu HAm J Clin Pathol
- Section E6.1-6.4 of the ACMG technical standards and guidelines: chromosome studies of neoplastic blood and bone marrow-acquired chromosomal abnormalities.Mikhail FM, Heerema NA, Rao KW, Burnside RD, Cherry AM, Cooley LDGenet Med
- UTILITY OF A GLUCOCORTICOID SPARING STRATEGY IN THE MANAGEMENT OF PATIENTS FOLLOWING TRANSSPHENOIDAL SURGERY.Jia X, Pendharkar AV, Loftus P, Dodd RL, Chu O, Fraenkel M, Katznelson LEndocr Pract
- A Microfiltration Device for Urogenital Schistosomiasis Diagnostics.Xiao Y, Lu Y, Hsieh M, Liao J, Wong PKPLoS One
- Durably reducing transphobia: A field experiment on door-to-door canvassing.Broockman D, Kalla JScience
- Hypoxic control of metastasis.Rankin EB, Giaccia AJScience
- Racial and ethnic disparities in human papillomavirus-associated cancer burden with first-generation and second-generation human papillomavirus vaccines.Burger EA, Lee K, Saraiya M, Thompson TD, Chesson HW, Markowitz LE, Kim JJCancer
- The Society of Thoracic Surgeons Expert Consensus Statement: A Tool Kit to Assist Thoracic Surgeons Seeking Privileging to Use New Technology and Perform Advanced Procedures in General Thoracic Surgery.Blackmon SH, Cooke DT, Whyte R, Miller D, Cerfolio R, Farjah F, Rocco G, Blum M, Hazelrigg S, Howington J, Low D, Swanson S, Fann JI, Ikonomidis JS, Wright C, Grondin SCAnn Thorac Surg
- Reductive dehalogenation of disinfection byproducts by an activated carbon-based electrode system.Li Y, Kemper JM, Datuin G, Akey A, Mitch WA, Luthy RGWater Res
- Regional atmospheric CO2 inversion reveals seasonal and geographic differences in Amazon net biome exchange.Alden CB, Miller JB, Gatti LV, Gloor MM, Guan K, Michalak AM, van der Laan-Luijkx IT, Touma D, Andrews A, Basso LS, Correia CS, Domingues LG, Joiner J, Krol MC, Lyapustin AI, Peters W, Shiga YP, Thoning K, van der Velde IR, van Leeuwen TT, Yadav V, Diffenbaugh NSGlob Chang Biol
- Prognostic Value of Quantitative Metabolic Metrics on Baseline Pre-Sunitinib FDG PET/CT in Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma.Minamimoto R, Barkhodari A, Harshman L, Srinivas S, Quon APLoS One
- Small Protein Stabilized Semiconductor Nanoprobe for Targeted Imaging of Cancer Cells.Zhao N, Liu S, Jiang Q, Lan T, Cheng Z, Liu HChembiochem
- Evolution of the macromolecular structure of sporopollenin during thermal degradation.Bernard S, Benzerara K, Beyssac O, Balan E, Brown GEHeliyon
- Concordance of oral HPV prevalence between patients with oropharyngeal cancer and their partners.Tsao AS, Papadimitrakopoulou V, Lin H, Guo M, Lee JJ, Holsinger FC, Hong WK, Sturgis EMInfect Agent Cancer
- Biomarkers Associated with Checkpoint Inhibitors.Manson G, Norwood J, Marabelle A, Kohrt H, Houot RAnn Oncol
- Early development of the root-knot nematode Meloidogyne incognita.Calderón-Urrea A, Vanholme B, Vangestel S, Kane SM, Bahaji A, Pha K, Garcia M, Snider A, Gheysen GBMC Dev Biol
- Substoichiometric inhibition of transthyretin misfolding by immune-targeting sparsely populated misfolding intermediates: a potential diagnostic and therapeutic for TTR amyloidoses.Galant NJ, Bugyei-Twum A, Rakhit R, Walsh P, Sharpe S, Arslan PE, Westermark P, Higaki JN, Torres R, Tapia J, Chakrabartty ASci Rep
- Quantification of dopaminergic neuron differentiation and neurotoxicity via a genetic reporter.Cui J, Rothstein M, Bennett T, Zhang P, Xia N, Reijo Pera RASci Rep
- Infiltration of F98 glioma cells in Fischer rat brain is temporary stimulated by radiation.Desmarais G, Charest G, Therriault H, Shi M, Fortin D, Bujold R, Mathieu D, Paquette BInt J Radiat Biol
- Body composition estimation using skinfolds in children with and without health conditions affecting growth and body composition.Wendel D, Weber D, Leonard MB, Magge SN, Kelly A, Stallings VA, Pipan M, Stettler N, Zemel BSAnn Hum Biol
- Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis of the Maxillary Sinus.Noel JE, Messner AH, Sidell DRClin Pediatr (Phila)
- Assessing Trends in Palliative Surgery for Extrahepatic Biliary Malignancies: A 15-Year Multicenter Study.Buettner S, Wilson A, Margonis GA, Gani F, Ethun CG, Poultsides GA, Tran T, Idrees K, Isom CA, Fields RC, Krasnick B, Weber SM, Salem A, Martin RC, Scoggins CR, Shen P, Mogal HD, Schmidt C, Beal E, Hatzaras I, Shenoy R, Maithel SK, Pawlik TMJ Gastrointest Surg
- Maternal and fetal human leukocyte antigen class Ia and II alleles in severe preeclampsia and eclampsia.Emmery J, Hachmon R, Pyo CW, Nelson WC, Geraghty DE, Andersen AM, Melbye M, Hviid TVGenes Immun
- Divergent clonal selection dominates medulloblastoma at recurrence.Morrissy AS, Garzia L, Shih DJ, Zuyderduyn S, Huang X, Skowron P, Remke M, Cavalli FM, Ramaswamy V, Lindsay PE, Jelveh S, Donovan LK, Wang X, Luu B, Zayne K, Li Y, Mayoh C, Thiessen N, Mercier E, Mungall KL, Ma Y, Tse K, Zeng T, Shumansky K, Roth AJ, Shah S, Farooq H, Kijima N, Holgado BL, Lee JJ, Matan-Lithwick S, Liu J, Mack SC, Manno A, Michealraj KA, Nor C, Peacock J, Qin L, Reimand J, Rolider A, Thompson YY, Wu X, Pugh T, Ally A, Bilenky M, Butterfield YS, Carlsen R, Cheng Y, Chuah E, Corbett RD, Dhalla N, He A, Lee D, Li HI, Long W, Mayo M, Plettner P, Qian JQ, Schein JE, Tam A, Wong T, Birol I, Zhao Y, Faria CC, Pimentel J, Nunes S, Shalaby T, Grotzer M, Pollack IF, Hamilton RL, Li XN, Bendel AE, Fults DW, Walter AW, Kumabe T, Tominaga T, Collins VP, Cho YJ, Hoffman C, Lyden D, Wisoff JH, Garvin JH, Stearns DS, Massimi L, Schüller U, Sterba J, Zitterbart K, Puget S, Ayrault O, Dunn SE, Tirapelli DP, Carlotti CG, Wheeler H, Hallahan AR, Ingram W, MacDonald TJ, Olson JJ, Van Meir EG, Lee JY, Wang KC, Kim SK, Cho BK, Pietsch T, Fleischhack G, Tippelt S, Ra YS, Bailey S, Lindsey JC, Clifford SC, Eberhart CG, Cooper MK, Packer RJ, Massimino M, Garre ML, Bartels U, Tabori U, Hawkins CE, Dirks P, Bouffet E, Rutka JT, Wechsler-Reya RJ, Weiss WA, Collier LS, Dupuy AJ, Korshunov A, Jones DT, Kool M, Northcott PA, Pfister SM, Largaespada DA, Mungall AJ, Moore RA, Jabado N, Bader GD, Jones SJ, Malkin D, Marra MA, Taylor MDNature
- In Vivo Imaging of Human Sarcomere Twitch Dynamics in Individual Motor Units.Sanchez GN, Sinha S, Liske H, Chen X, Nguyen V, Delp SL, Schnitzer MJNeuron
- Progress and challenges in probing the human brain.Poldrack RA, Farah MJNature
- Control of REM sleep by ventral medulla GABAergic neurons.Weber F, Chung S, Beier KT, Xu M, Luo L, Dan YNature
- Protein Biomarkers for Insulin Resistance and Type 2 Diabetes Risk in Two Large Community Cohorts.Nowak C, Sundström J, Gustafsson S, Giedraitis V, Lind L, Ingelsson E, Fall TDiabetes
- High-field magnetic resonance imaging of the human temporal lobe.Colon-Perez LM, King M, Parekh M, Boutzoukas A, Carmona E, Couret M, Klassen R, Mareci TH, Carney PRNeuroimage Clin
- CORR Insights(®): High Risk of Failure With Bimodular Femoral Components in THA.Giori NJClin Orthop Relat Res
- Better Survival But Changing Causes of Death in Patients With Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Type 1.Norton JA, Krampitz G, Zemek A, Longacre T, Jensen RTAnn Surg
- Dynamics of the connectome in Huntington's disease: A longitudinal diffusion MRI study.Odish OF, Caeyenberghs K, Hosseini H, van den Bogaard SJ, Roos RA, Leemans ANeuroimage Clin
- Treatment of Periprosthetic Knee Infection With a Two-stage Protocol Using Static Spacers.Lichstein P, Su S, Hedlund H, Suh G, Maloney WJ, Goodman SB, Huddleston JIClin Orthop Relat Res
- Pervasive and strong effects of plants on soil chemistry: a meta-analysis of individual plant 'Zinke' effects.Waring BG, Álvarez-Cansino L, Barry KE, Becklund KK, Dale S, Gei MG, Keller AB, Lopez OR, Markesteijn L, Mangan S, Riggs CE, Rodríguez-Ronderos ME, Segnitz RM, Schnitzer SA, Powers JSProc Biol Sci
- PharmGKB summary: peginterferon-α pathway.Shuldiner SR, Gong L, Muir AJ, Altman RB, Klein TEPharmacogenet Genomics
- Proteins Related to the Type I Secretion System Are Associated with Secondary SecA_DEAD Domain Proteins in Some Species of Planctomycetes, Verrucomicrobia, Proteobacteria, Nitrospirae and Chlorobi.Kamneva OK, Poudel S, Ward NLPLoS One
- BRCA1: Beyond double-strand break repair.Alli E, Ford JMDNA Repair (Amst)
- Cytoplasmic dynein regulates its attachment to microtubules via nucleotide state-switched mechanosensing at multiple AAA domains.Nicholas MP, Berger F, Rao L, Brenner S, Cho C, Gennerich AProc Natl Acad Sci U S A
- Obstruction of adaptation in diploids by recessive, strongly deleterious alleles.Assaf ZJ, Petrov DA, Blundell JRProc Natl Acad Sci U S A
- Structure of the Angiotensin receptor revealed by serial femtosecond crystallography.Zhang H, Unal H, Gati C, Han GW, Liu W, Zatsepin NA, James D, Wang D, Nelson G, Weierstall U, Sawaya MR, Xu Q, Messerschmidt M, Williams GJ, Boutet S, Yefanov OM, White TA, Wang C, Ishchenko A, Tirupula KC, Desnoyer R, Coe J, Conrad CE, Fromme P, Stevens RC, Katritch V, Karnik SS, Cherezov VCell
- Neuronal Activity Promotes Glioma Growth through Neuroligin-3 Secretion.Venkatesh HS, Johung TB, Caretti V, Noll A, Tang Y, Nagaraja S, Gibson EM, Mount CW, Polepalli J, Mitra SS, Woo PJ, Malenka RC, Vogel H, Bredel M, Mallick P, Monje MCell
- Predictive factors for surgery among patients with pancreatic cysts in the absence of high-risk features for malignancy.Quan SY, Visser BC, Poultsides GA, Norton JA, Chen AM, Banerjee S, Friedland S, Park WGJ Gastrointest Surg
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 25 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)
Provides one-click access to important clinical resources
Includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over.All online issues of the Journal of the American Medical Association.Nature, the international weekly journal of science.New England Journal of Medicine.Search Ovid databases.
A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more.
Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.MicroMedex: Premier pharmaceutical information source containing multiple databases and drug reference tools. Of particular value is DRUGDEX Evaluations, one of the most comprehensive drug sources available.DynaMed is a clinical information resource used by physicians to answer clinical questions quickly and easily at the point of care. Topics are updated daily as new evidence becomes available.Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles. The evidence-based content, updated regularly, provides the latest practice guidelines in 59 medical specialtiesProvides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.
Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences.
Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.
Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not.
Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.BMJ Clinical Evidence. A clinical information tool built around systematic reviews summarizing the current state of knowledge about prevention and treatment of clinical conditions.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.The National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC): A comprehensive database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and related documents.MedlinePlus: A repository of health information from the National Library of Medicine. Links are from trusted sites. No advertising, no endorsement of commercial companies or productsLPCH CareNotes via MicroMedex: Patient education handouts customized by LPCH clinical staffMicromedex Lab Advisor: Evidence based laboratory test informationA drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.A trusted source of expert advice for and about kids, providing the information necessary to help patients and parents understand their unique needs.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities.
In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.
A web-based, decision support system for infectious diseases, epidemiology, microbiology and antimicrobial chemotherapy. The database, updated weekly, currently includes 337 diseases, 224 countries, 1,147 microbial taxa and 306 antibacterial (-fungal, -parasitic, -viral) agents and vaccines.
Over 10,000 notes outline the status of specific infections within each country.