Recent Stanford Publications in PubMed
- On joint estimation of Gaussian graphical models for spatial and temporal data.Lin Z, Wang T, Yang C, Zhao HBiometrics
- Single-Cell Transcriptomic Analysis Defines Heterogeneity and Transcriptional Dynamics in the Adult Neural Stem Cell Lineage.Dulken BW, Leeman DS, Boutet SC, Hebestreit K, Brunet ACell Rep
- Abortion choices among women in Cambodia after introduction of a socially marketed medicated abortion product.Sotheary K, Long D, Mundy G, Madan Y, Blumenthal PDInt J Gynaecol Obstet
- High-Dose Erythropoietin Population Pharmacokinetics in Neonates with Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy Receiving Hypothermia.Frymoyer A, Juul SE, Massaro AN, Bammler TK, Wu YWPediatr Res
- Neurotoxic reactive astrocytes are induced by activated microglia.Liddelow SA, Guttenplan KA, Clarke LE, Bennett FC, Bohlen CJ, Schirmer L, Bennett ML, Münch AE, Chung WS, Peterson TC, Wilton DK, Frouin A, Napier BA, Panicker N, Kumar M, Buckwalter MS, Rowitch DH, Dawson VL, Dawson TM, Stevens B, Barres BANature
- Implementation of a Needs-Based, Online Feedback Tool for Anesthesia Residents With Subsequent Mapping of the Feedback to the ACGME Milestones.Tanaka P, Bereknyei Merrell S, Walker K, Zocca J, Scotto L, Bogetz AL, Macario AAnesth Analg
- Characterization, regulation, and targeting of erythroid progenitors in normal and disordered human erythropoiesis.Dulmovits BM, Hom J, Narla A, Mohandas N, Blanc LCurr Opin Hematol
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring Enables the Detection of Losses in Infusion Set Actuation (LISAs).Howsmon DP, Cameron F, Baysal N, Ly TT, Forlenza GP, Maahs DM, Buckingham BA, Hahn J, Bequette BWSensors (Basel)
- High Risk of Aspiration in Patients With ReShape Intragastric Balloon Weight Loss System.Burbridge MA, Coffman CAnesth Analg
- Comparative Effectiveness of Lower Leg Compression Devices Versus Sequential Compression Devices to Prevent Postspinal Hypotension During Cesarean Delivery.Carvalho B, Zheng LL, Butwick AAnesth Analg
- Surviving Sepsis Campaign: International Guidelines for Management of Sepsis and Septic Shock: 2016.Rhodes A, Evans LE, Alhazzani W, Levy MM, Antonelli M, Ferrer R, Kumar A, Sevransky JE, Sprung CL, Nunnally ME, Rochwerg B, Rubenfeld GD, Angus DC, Annane D, Beale RJ, Bellinghan GJ, Bernard GR, Chiche JD, Coopersmith C, De Backer DP, French CJ, Fujishima S, Gerlach H, Hidalgo JL, Hollenberg SM, Jones AE, Karnad DR, Kleinpell RM, Koh Y, Lisboa TC, Machado FR, Marini JJ, Marshall JC, Mazuski JE, McIntyre LA, McLean AS, Mehta S, Moreno RP, Myburgh J, Navalesi P, Nishida O, Osborn TM, Perner A, Plunkett CM, Ranieri M, Schorr CA, Seckel MA, Seymour CW, Shieh L, Shukri KA, Simpson SQ, Singer M, Thompson BT, Townsend SR, Van der Poll T, Vincent JL, Wiersinga WJ, Zimmerman JL, Dellinger RPCrit Care Med
- Genetic defects in β-spectrin and tau sensitize C. elegans axons to movement-induced damage via torque-tension coupling.Krieg M, Stühmer J, Cueva JG, Fetter R, Spliker KA, Cremers D, Shen K, Dunn AR, Goodman MBElife
- Body composition estimation using skinfolds in children with and without health conditions affecting growth and body composition.Wendel D, Weber D, Leonard MB, Magge SN, Kelly A, Stallings VA, Pipan M, Stettler N, Zemel BSAnn Hum Biol
- Safety and technique of ferumoxytol administration for MRI.Vasanawala SS, Nguyen KL, Hope MD, Bridges MD, Hope TA, Reeder SB, Bashir MRMagn Reson Med
- Small Cell Lung Cancer: Can Recent Advances in Biology and Molecular Biology Be Translated into Improved Outcomes?Bunn PA, Minna JD, Augustyn A, Gazdar AF, Ouadah Y, Krasnow MA, Berns A, Brambilla E, Rekhtman N, Massion PP, Niederst M, Peifer M, Yokota J, Govindan R, Poirier JT, Byers LA, Wynes MW, McFadden DG, MacPherson D, Hann CL, Farago AF, Dive C, Teicher BA, Peacock CD, Johnson JE, Cobb MH, Wendel HG, Spigel D, Sage J, Yang P, Pietanza MC, Krug LM, Heymach J, Ujhazy P, Zhou C, Goto K, Dowlati A, Christensen CL, Park K, Einhorn LH, Edelman MJ, Giaccone G, Gerber DE, Salgia R, Owonikoko T, Malik S, Karachaliou N, Gandara DR, Slotman BJ, Blackhall F, Goss G, Thomas R, Rudin CM, Hirsch FRJ Thorac Oncol
- Prognostic Value of Quantitative Diffusion-Weighted MRI in Patients with Traumatic Brain Injury.Shakir A, Aksoy D, Mlynash M, Harris OA, Albers GW, Hirsch KGJ Neuroimaging
- Gradient-induced voltages on 12-lead ECGs during high duty-cycle MRI sequences and a method for their removal considering linear and concomitant gradient terms.Zhang SH, Tse ZT, Dumoulin CL, Kwong RY, Stevenson WG, Watkins R, Ward J, Wang W, Schmidt EJMagn Reson Med
- Fat-suppressed alternating-SSFP for whole-brain fMRI using breath-hold and visual stimulus paradigms.Jou T, Patterson S, Pauly JM, Bowen CVMagn Reson Med
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 25 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over.All online issues of the Journal of the American Medical Association.Nature, the international weekly journal of science.New England Journal of Medicine.Search Ovid databases.
A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more.
Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.MicroMedex: Premier pharmaceutical information source containing multiple databases and drug reference tools. Of particular value is DRUGDEX Evaluations, one of the most comprehensive drug sources available.DynaMed Plus is a clinical information resource used by physicians to answer clinical questions quickly and easily at the point of care. Topics are updated daily as new evidence becomes available.Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles. The evidence-based content, updated regularly, provides the latest practice guidelines in 59 medical specialtiesProvides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.
Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences.
Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.
Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not.
Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.BMJ Clinical Evidence. A clinical information tool built around systematic reviews summarizing the current state of knowledge about prevention and treatment of clinical conditions.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.The National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC): A comprehensive database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and related documents.MedlinePlus: A repository of health information from the National Library of Medicine. Links are from trusted sites. No advertising, no endorsement of commercial companies or productsLPCH CareNotes via MicroMedex: Patient education handouts customized by LPCH clinical staffMicromedex Lab Advisor: Evidence based laboratory test informationA drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.A trusted source of expert advice for and about kids, providing the information necessary to help patients and parents understand their unique needs.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities.
In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.
A web-based, decision support system for infectious diseases, epidemiology, microbiology and antimicrobial chemotherapy. The database, updated weekly, currently includes 337 diseases, 224 countries, 1,147 microbial taxa and 306 antibacterial (-fungal, -parasitic, -viral) agents and vaccines.
Over 10,000 notes outline the status of specific infections within each country.