Recent Stanford Publications in PubMed
- Pregnancy Outcomes in Patients with Glomerular Disease Attending a Single Academic Center in North Carolina.O'Shaughnessy MM, Jobson MA, Sims K, Liberty AL, Nachman PH, Pendergraft WFAm J Nephrol
- An emerging role for the ribosome as a nexus for post-translational modifications.Simsek D, Barna MCurr Opin Cell Biol
- Overexpression of the Cytokine BAFF and Autoimmunity Risk.Steri M, Orrù V, Idda ML, Pitzalis M, Pala M, Zara I, Sidore C, Faà V, Floris M, Deiana M, Asunis I, Porcu E, Mulas A, Piras MG, Lobina M, Lai S, Marongiu M, Serra V, Marongiu M, Sole G, Busonero F, Maschio A, Cusano R, Cuccuru G, Deidda F, Poddie F, Farina G, Dei M, Virdis F, Olla S, Satta MA, Pani M, Delitala A, Cocco E, Frau J, Coghe G, Lorefice L, Fenu G, Ferrigno P, Ban M, Barizzone N, Leone M, Guerini FR, Piga M, Firinu D, Kockum I, Lima Bomfim I, Olsson T, Alfredsson L, Suarez A, Carreira PE, Castillo-Palma MJ, Marcus JH, Congia M, Angius A, Melis M, Gonzalez A, Alarcón Riquelme ME, da Silva BM, Marchini M, Danieli MG, Del Giacco S, Mathieu A, Pani A, Montgomery SB, Rosati G, Hillert J, Sawcer S, D'Alfonso S, Todd JA, Novembre J, Abecasis GR, Whalen MB, Marrosu MG, Meloni A, Sanna S, Gorospe M, Schlessinger D, Fiorillo E, Zoledziewska M, Cucca FN Engl J Med
- Intensity of Statin Treatment and Mortality-Reply.Rodriguez F, Maron DJ, Heidenreich PAJAMA Cardiol
- IQGAP1 is an oncogenic target in canine melanoma.Lee BH, Neela PH, Kent MS, Zehnder AMPLoS One
- The credibility crisis in research: Can economics tools help?Gall T, Ioannidis JPA, Maniadis ZPLoS Biol
- Assembly of functionally integrated human forebrain spheroids.Birey F, Andersen J, Makinson CD, Islam S, Wei W, Huber N, Fan HC, Metzler KRC, Panagiotakos G, Thom N, O'Rourke NA, Steinmetz LM, Bernstein JA, Hallmayer J, Huguenard JR, Paşca SPNature
- A Pilot Study of Mindfulness Meditation for Pediatric Chronic Pain.Waelde LC, Feinstein AB, Bhandari R, Griffin A, Yoon IA, Golianu BChildren (Basel)
- Comparison of Training Intensity Patterns for Cardiorespiratory, Speed and Strength Exercise Programs.Vetter RE, Yu H, Foose AK, Adam PJ, Dodd RKJ Strength Cond Res
- The Nasal Tip Rotation Flap for Reconstruction of the Lateral Nasal Tip, Anterior Ala, and Soft Triangle: The Authors' Experience With 55 Patients.Benoit A, Hollmig ST, Leach BCDermatol Surg
- 2D multi-spectral imaging for fast MRI near metal.Hargreaves BA, Taviani V, Litwiller DV, Yoon DMagn Reson Med
- Navigating Transitions and Charting New Paths.Pizzo PAJAMA
- Neighborhood variation in the price of cheap tobacco products in California: Results from Healthy Stores for a Healthy Community.Henriksen L, Andersen-Rodgers E, Zhang X, Roeseler A, Sun DL, Johnson TO, Schleicher NCNicotine Tob Res
- Racial/Ethnic Differences in Left Ventricular Structure and Function in Chronic Kidney Disease: The Chronic Renal Insufficiency Cohort.Ahmad FS, Cai X, Kunkel K, Ricardo AC, Lash JP, Raj DS, He J, Anderson AH, Budoff MJ, Wright Nunes JA, Roy J, Wright JT, Go AS, St John Sutton MG, Kusek JW, Isakova T, Wolf M, Keane MG, CRIC Study InvestigatorsAm J Hypertens
- Genome-wide meta-analysis of 241,258 adults accounting for smoking behaviour identifies novel loci for obesity traits.Justice AE, Winkler TW, Feitosa MF, Graff M, Fisher VA, Young K, Barata L, Deng X, Czajkowski J, Hadley D, Ngwa JS, Ahluwalia TS, Chu AY, Heard-Costa NL, Lim E, Perez J, Eicher JD, Kutalik Z, Xue L, Mahajan A, Renström F, Wu J, Qi Q, Ahmad S, Alfred T, Amin N, Bielak LF, Bonnefond A, Bragg J, Cadby G, Chittani M, Coggeshall S, Corre T, Direk N, Eriksson J, Fischer K, Gorski M, Neergaard Harder M, Horikoshi M, Huang T, Huffman JE, Jackson AU, Justesen JM, Kanoni S, Kinnunen L, Kleber ME, Komulainen P, Kumari M, Lim U, Luan J, Lyytikäinen LP, Mangino M, Manichaikul A, Marten J, Middelberg RPS, Müller-Nurasyid M, Navarro P, Pérusse L, Pervjakova N, Sarti C, Smith AV, Smith JA, Stančáková A, Strawbridge RJ, Stringham HM, Sung YJ, Tanaka T, Teumer A, Trompet S, van der Laan SW, van der Most PJ, Van Vliet-Ostaptchouk JV, Vedantam SL, Verweij N, Vink JM, Vitart V, Wu Y, Yengo L, Zhang W, Hua Zhao J, Zimmermann ME, Zubair N, Abecasis GR, Adair LS, Afaq S, Afzal U, Bakker SJL, Bartz TM, Beilby J, Bergman RN, Bergmann S, Biffar R, Blangero J, Boerwinkle E, Bonnycastle LL, Bottinger E, Braga D, Buckley BM, Buyske S, Campbell H, Chambers JC, Collins FS, Curran JE, de Borst GJ, de Craen AJM, de Geus EJC, Dedoussis G, Delgado GE, den Ruijter HM, Eiriksdottir G, Eriksson AL, Esko T, Faul JD, Ford I, Forrester T, Gertow K, Gigante B, Glorioso N, Gong J, Grallert H, Grammer TB, Grarup N, Haitjema S, Hallmans G, Hamsten A, Hansen T, Harris TB, Hartman CA, Hassinen M, Hastie ND, Heath AC, Hernandez D, Hindorff L, Hocking LJ, Hollensted M, Holmen OL, Homuth G, Jan Hottenga J, Huang J, Hung J, Hutri-Kähönen N, Ingelsson E, James AL, Jansson JO, Jarvelin MR, Jhun MA, Jørgensen ME, Juonala M, Kähönen M, Karlsson M, Koistinen HA, Kolcic I, Kolovou G, Kooperberg C, Krämer BK, Kuusisto J, Kvaløy K, Lakka TA, Langenberg C, Launer LJ, Leander K, Lee NR, Lind L, Lindgren CM, Linneberg A, Lobbens S, Loh M, Lorentzon M, Luben R, Lubke G, Ludolph-Donislawski A, Lupoli S, Madden PAF, Männikkö R, Marques-Vidal P, Martin NG, McKenzie CA, McKnight B, Mellström D, Menni C, Montgomery GW, Musk AB, Narisu N, Nauck M, Nolte IM, Oldehinkel AJ, Olden M, Ong KK, Padmanabhan S, Peyser PA, Pisinger C, Porteous DJ, Raitakari OT, Rankinen T, Rao DC, Rasmussen-Torvik LJ, Rawal R, Rice T, Ridker PM, Rose LM, Bien SA, Rudan I, Sanna S, Sarzynski MA, Sattar N, Savonen K, Schlessinger D, Scholtens S, Schurmann C, Scott RA, Sennblad B, Siemelink MA, Silbernagel G, Slagboom PE, Snieder H, Staessen JA, Stott DJ, Swertz MA, Swift AJ, Taylor KD, Tayo BO, Thorand B, Thuillier D, Tuomilehto J, Uitterlinden AG, Vandenput L, Vohl MC, Völzke H, Vonk JM, Waeber G, Waldenberger M, Westendorp RGJ, Wild S, Willemsen G, Wolffenbuttel BHR, Wong A, Wright AF, Zhao W, Zillikens MC, Baldassarre D, Balkau B, Bandinelli S, Böger CA, Boomsma DI, Bouchard C, Bruinenberg M, Chasman DI, Chen YD, Chines PS, Cooper RS, Cucca F, Cusi D, Faire U, Ferrucci L, Franks PW, Froguel P, Gordon-Larsen P, Grabe HJ, Gudnason V, Haiman CA, Hayward C, Hveem K, Johnson AD, Wouter Jukema J, Kardia SLR, Kivimaki M, Kooner JS, Kuh D, Laakso M, Lehtimäki T, Marchand LL, März W, McCarthy MI, Metspalu A, Morris AP, Ohlsson C, Palmer LJ, Pasterkamp G, Pedersen O, Peters A, Peters U, Polasek O, Psaty BM, Qi L, Rauramaa R, Smith BH, Sørensen TIA, Strauch K, Tiemeier H, Tremoli E, van der Harst P, Vestergaard H, Vollenweider P, Wareham NJ, Weir DR, Whitfield JB, Wilson JF, Tyrrell J, Frayling TM, Barroso I, Boehnke M, Deloukas P, Fox CS, Hirschhorn JN, Hunter DJ, Spector TD, Strachan DP, van Duijn CM, Heid IM, Mohlke KL, Marchini J, Loos RJF, Kilpeläinen TO, Liu CT, Borecki IB, North KE, Cupples LANat Commun
- Association Between Women's Empowerment and Maternal and Child Nutrition in Kalalé District of Northern Benin.Alaofè H, Zhu M, Burney J, Naylor R, Douglas TFood Nutr Bull
- Patients With Diabetes and Chronic Liver Disease Are at Increased Risk for Overall Mortality: A Population Study From the United States.Stepanova M, Clement S, Wong R, Saab S, Ahmed A, Younossi ZMClin Diabetes
- Phosphorylation of the mitochondrial autophagy receptor Nix enhances its interaction with LC3 proteins.Rogov VV, Suzuki H, Marinković M, Lang V, Kato R, Kawasaki M, Buljubašić M, Šprung M, Rogova N, Wakatsuki S, Hamacher-Brady A, Dötsch V, Dikic I, Brady NR, Novak ISci Rep
- Respiratory Scores as a Tool to Reduce Bronchodilator Use in Children Hospitalized With Acute Viral Bronchiolitis.Mussman GM, Sahay RD, Destino L, Lossius M, Shadman KA, Walley SCHosp Pediatr
- Chromatic clocks: Color opponency in non-image-forming visual function Review.Spitschan M, Lucas RJ, Brown TMNeurosci Biobehav Rev
- Diurnal cortisol after early institutional care-Age matters.Flannery JE, Gabard-Durnam LJ, Shapiro M, Goff B, Caldera C, Louie J, Gee DG, Telzer EH, Humphreys KL, Lumian DS, Tottenham NDev Cogn Neurosci
- The more things change.Fann JIJ Thorac Cardiovasc Surg
- Fecal metagenomic profiles in subgroups of patients with myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome.Nagy-Szakal D, Williams BL, Mishra N, Che X, Lee B, Bateman L, Klimas NG, Komaroff AL, Levine S, Montoya JG, Peterson DL, Ramanan D, Jain K, Eddy ML, Hornig M, Lipkin WIMicrobiome
- Longitudinal trends in self-reported anxiety. Effects of age and birth cohort during 25 years.Calling S, Midlöv P, Johansson SE, Sundquist K, Sundquist JBMC Psychiatry
- Patterns of orchid bee species diversity and turnover among forested plateaus of central Amazonia.Antonini Y, Machado CB, Galetti PM, Oliveira M, Dirzo R, Fernandes GWPLoS One
- Real-world treatment patterns for patients receiving second-line and third-line treatment for advanced non-small cell lung cancer: A systematic review of recently published studies.Davies J, Patel M, Gridelli C, de Marinis F, Waterkamp D, McCusker MEPLoS One
- A general approach for predicting the behavior of the Supreme Court of the United States.Katz DM, Bommarito MJ, Blackman JPLoS One
- Human Demographic History Impacts Genetic Risk Prediction across Diverse Populations.Martin AR, Gignoux CR, Walters RK, Wojcik GL, Neale BM, Gravel S, Daly MJ, Bustamante CD, Kenny EEAm J Hum Genet
- Loss-of-Function Mutations in LGI4, a Secreted Ligand Involved in Schwann Cell Myelination, Are Responsible for Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita.Xue S, Maluenda J, Marguet F, Shboul M, Quevarec L, Bonnard C, Ng AY, Tohari S, Tan TT, Kong MK, Monaghan KG, Cho MT, Siskind CE, Sampson JB, Rocha CT, Alkazaleh F, Gonzales M, Rigonnot L, Whalen S, Gut M, Gut I, Bucourt M, Venkatesh B, Laquerrière A, Reversade B, Melki JAm J Hum Genet
- Content validity and clinical meaningfulness of the HFMSE in spinal muscular atrophy.Pera MC, Coratti G, Forcina N, Mazzone ES, Scoto M, Montes J, Pasternak A, Mayhew A, Messina S, Sframeli M, Main M, Lofra RM, Duong T, Ramsey D, Dunaway S, Salazar R, Fanelli L, Civitello M, de Sanctis R, Antonaci L, Lapenta L, Lucibello S, Pane M, Day J, Darras BT, De Vivo DC, Muntoni F, Finkel R, Mercuri EBMC Neurol
- Sphingosine-1-Phosphate (S1P) and S1P Signaling Pathway: Therapeutic Targets in Autoimmunity and Inflammation.Tsai HC, Han MHDrugs
- Auditory cueing in Parkinson's patients with freezing of gait. What matters most: Action-relevance or cue-continuity?Young WR, Shreve L, Quinn EJ, Craig C, Bronte-Stewart HNeuropsychologia
- Lipids and bariatric procedures Part 2 of 2: scientific statement from the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS), the National Lipid Association (NLA), and Obesity Medicine Association (OMA).Bays H, Kothari SN, Azagury DE, Morton JM, Nguyen NT, Jones PH, Jacobson TA, Cohen DE, Orringer C, Westman EC, Horn DB, Scinta W, Primack CSurg Obes Relat Dis
- American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery position statement on long-term survival benefit after metabolic and bariatric surgery.Kim J, Eisenberg D, Azagury D, Rogers A, Campos GMSurg Obes Relat Dis
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 25 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over.All online issues of the Journal of the American Medical Association.Nature, the international weekly journal of science.New England Journal of Medicine.Search Ovid databases.Lane Library's DocXpress service obtains article and book chapter PDFs as well as print book loans from other libraries at no cost to School of Medicine affiliated users as well as scans PDFs of articles or book chapters from Lane's print collection for a small fee.
A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more.
Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.MicroMedex: Premier pharmaceutical information source containing multiple databases and drug reference tools. Of particular value is DRUGDEX Evaluations, one of the most comprehensive drug sources available.DynaMed Plus is a clinical information resource used to answer questions quickly at the point-of-care. Easy-to-interpret Levels of Evidence help clinicians rapidly determine the quality of the available evidence. Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles. The evidence-based content, updated regularly, provides the latest practice guidelines in 59 medical specialties.Provides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.
Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences.
Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.
Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not.
Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.BMJ Clinical Evidence. A clinical information tool built around systematic reviews summarizing the current state of knowledge about prevention and treatment of clinical conditions.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.The National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC): A comprehensive database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and related documents.MedlinePlus: A repository of health information from the National Library of Medicine. Links are from trusted sites. No advertising, no endorsement of commercial companies or productsLPCH CareNotes via MicroMedex: Patient education handouts customized by LPCH clinical staffMicromedex Lab Advisor: Evidence based laboratory test informationA drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.A trusted source of expert advice for and about kids, providing the information necessary to help patients and parents understand their unique needs.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities.
In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.
A web-based, decision support system for infectious diseases, epidemiology, microbiology and antimicrobial chemotherapy. The database, updated weekly, currently includes 337 diseases, 224 countries, 1,147 microbial taxa and 306 antibacterial (-fungal, -parasitic, -viral) agents and vaccines.
Over 10,000 notes outline the status of specific infections within each country.