Recent Stanford Publications in PubMed
- Comment on: "ERGC: An efficient referential genome compression algorithm".Deorowicz S, Grabowski S, Ochoa I, Hernaez M, Weissman TBioinformatics
- Responsive Direct Brain Stimulation for Epilepsy.Morrell MJ, Halpern CNeurosurg Clin N Am
- Intestinal pseudo-obstruction in patients with systemic sclerosis: an analysis of the Nationwide Inpatient Sample.Valenzuela A, Li S, Becker L, Fernandez-Becker N, Khanna D, Nguyen L, Chung LRheumatology (Oxford)
- Longitudinal Cognitive Trajectories of Women Veterans from the Women's Health Initiative Memory Study.Padula CB, Weitlauf JC, Rosen AC, Reiber G, Cochrane BB, Naughton MJ, Li W, Rissling M, Yaffe K, Hunt JR, Stefanick ML, Goldstein MK, Espeland MAGerontologist
- Comparative Effectiveness of Two Ultrasound-Guided Regional Block Techniques for Surgical Anesthesia in Open Unilateral Inguinal Hernia Repair.Steffel L, Kim TE, Howard SK, Ly DP, Kou A, King R, Mariano ERJ Ultrasound Med
- ABO Incompatible Kidney Transplants: Twice as Expensive, Half as Good.Held PJ, McCormick FAm J Transplant
- Sparse regression and marginal testing using cluster prototypes.Reid S, Tibshirani RBiostatistics
- Tubular Secretion in CKD.Suchy-Dicey AM, Laha T, Hoofnagle A, Newitt R, Sirich TL, Meyer TW, Thummel KE, Yanez ND, Himmelfarb J, Weiss NS, Kestenbaum BRJ Am Soc Nephrol
- Role of Somatostatin Analogues in the Treatment of Neuroendocrine Tumors.Narayanan S, Kunz PLHematol Oncol Clin North Am
- Response.Dayyeh BA, Banerjee SGastrointest Endosc
- Perinatal Thoracic Mass Lesions: Pre- and Postnatal Imaging.Zucker EJ, Epelman M, Newman BSemin Ultrasound CT MR
- Hematologic outcomes after total splenectomy and partial splenectomy for congenital hemolytic anemia.Englum BR, Rothman J, Leonard S, Reiter A, Thornburg C, Brindle M, Wright N, Heeney MM, Jason Smithers C, Brown RL, Kalfa T, Langer JC, Cada M, Oldham KT, Scott JP, Peter SD, Sharma M, Davidoff AM, Nottage K, Bernabe K, Wilson DB, Dutta S, Glader B, Crary SE, Dassinger MS, Dunbar L, Islam S, Kumar M, Rescorla F, Bruch S, Campbell A, Austin M, Sidonio R, Blakely ML, Rice HE, Splenectomy in Congenital Hemolytic Anemia (SICHA) ConsortiumJ Pediatr Surg
- Caring for Children in Immigrant Families: Vulnerabilities, Resilience, and Opportunities.Linton JM, Choi R, Mendoza FPediatr Clin North Am
- Emotion Regulation in Alcohol Dependence.Petit G, Luminet O, Maurage F, Tecco J, Lechantre S, Ferauge M, Gross JJ, de Timary PAlcohol Clin Exp Res
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)Provides one-click access to important clinical resources; includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over 500 journals from Elsevier Publishing.