Recent Stanford Publications in PubMed
- Erosion of Conserved Binding Sites in Personal Genomes Points to Medical Histories.Guturu H, Chinchali S, Clarke SL, Bejerano GPLoS Comput Biol
- Ensemble Tractography.Takemura H, Caiafa CF, Wandell BA, Pestilli FPLoS Comput Biol
- A brief commentary on the Bipolar CHOICE study.Suppes TJ Clin Psychiatry
- A Slick Way Volatile Anesthetics Reduce Myocardial Injury.Wagner NM, Gross ER, Patel HHAnesthesiology
- Experimental treatment strategies in primary cutaneous T-cell lymphomas.Rozati S, Kim YHCurr Opin Oncol
- Can You Hear Me Now?Barnhart EL, Clandinin TRNeuron
- Developing EHR-driven Heart Failure Risk Prediction Models using CPXR(Log) with the Probabilistic Loss Function.Taslimitehrani V, Dong G, Pereira NL, Panahiazar M, Pathak JJ Biomed Inform
- Lung Quality and Utilization in Controlled Donation After Circulatory Determination of Death Within the United States.Mooney JJ, Hedlin H, Mohabir PK, Vazquez R, Nguyen J, Ha R, Chiu P, Patel K, Zamora MR, Weill D, Nicolls MR, Dhillon GSAm J Transplant
- CRTC1 nuclear localization in the hippocampus of the pilocarpine-induced status epilepticus model of temporal lobe epilepsy.Dubey D, Porter BENeuroscience
- Surpassing Humans and Computers with JellyBean: Crowd-Vision-Hybrid Counting Algorithms.Sarma AD, Jain A, Nandi A, Parameswaran A, Widom JProc AAAI Conf Hum Comput Crowdsourc
- Muscle A-Kinase Anchoring Protein-α is an Injury-Specific Signaling Scaffold Required for Neurotrophic- and Cyclic Adenosine Monophosphate-Mediated Survival.Wang Y, Cameron EG, Li J, Stiles TL, Kritzer MD, Lodhavia R, Hertz J, Nguyen T, Kapiloff MS, Goldberg JLEBioMedicine
- Smart Drill-Down: A New Data Exploration Operator.Joglekar M, Garcia-Molina H, Parameswaran AProceedings VLDB Endowment
- Impact of Psychiatric Information on Potential Jurors in Evaluating High-Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder (hfASD).Berryessa CM, Milner LC, Garrison NA, Cho MKJ Ment Health Res Intellect Disabil
- Amyloid plaques in TBI: Incidental finding or precursor for what is to come?Furst AJ, Bigler EDNeurology
- The effects of asymmetric competition on the life history of Trinidadian guppies.Bassar RD, Childs DZ, Rees M, Tuljapurkar S, Reznick DN, Coulson TEcol Lett
- Transplanted neurons integrate into adult retinas and respond to light.Venugopalan P, Wang Y, Nguyen T, Huang A, Muller KJ, Goldberg JLNat Commun
- Coping with real world data: Artifact reduction and denoising for motion-compensated cardiac C-arm CT.Taubmann O, Maier A, Hornegger J, Lauritsch G, Fahrig RMed Phys
- Adaptive outflow boundary conditions improve post-operative predictions after repair of peripheral pulmonary artery stenosis.Yang W, Feinstein JA, Vignon-Clementel IEBiomech Model Mechanobiol
- Linking suckling biomechanics to the development of the palate.Li J, Johnson CA, Smith AA, Hunter DJ, Singh G, Brunski JB, Helms JASci Rep
- Grabbing brain activity on the go.Clandinin TR, Goodman MBProc Natl Acad Sci U S A
- Cellular delivery and photochemical release of a caged inositol-pyrophosphate induces PH-domain translocation in cellulo.Pavlovic I, Thakor DT, Vargas JR, McKinlay CJ, Hauke S, Anstaett P, Camuña RC, Bigler L, Gasser G, Schultz C, Wender PA, Jessen HJNat Commun
- Transcriptional comparison of human induced and primary midbrain dopaminergic neurons.Xia N, Zhang P, Fang F, Wang Z, Rothstein M, Angulo B, Chiang R, Taylor J, Reijo Pera RASci Rep
- Antenatal Betamethasone for Women at Risk for Late Preterm Delivery.Gyamfi-Bannerman C, Thom EA, Blackwell SC, Tita AT, Reddy UM, Saade GR, Rouse DJ, McKenna DS, Clark EA, Thorp JM, Chien EK, Peaceman AM, Gibbs RS, Swamy GK, Norton ME, Casey BM, Caritis SN, Tolosa JE, Sorokin Y, VanDorsten JP, Jain L, NICHD Maternal–Fetal Medicine Units NetworkN Engl J Med
- Clinical delineation of the PACS1-related Syndrome-Report on 19 Patients.Schuurs-Hoeijmakers JH, Landsverk ML, Foulds N, Kukolich MK, Gavrilova RH, Greville-Heygate S, Hanson-Kahn A, Bernstein JA, Glass J, Chitayat D, Burrow TA, Husami A, Collins K, Wusik K, van der Aa N, Kooy F, Brown KT, Gadzicki D, Kini U, Alvarez S, Fernández-Jaén A, McGehee F, Selby K, Tarailo-Graovac M, Van Allen M, van Karnebeek CD, Stavropoulos DJ, Marshall CR, Merico D, Gregor A, Zweier C, Hopkin RJ, Chu YW, Chung BH, de Vries BB, Devriendt K, DDD study, Hurles ME, Brunner HGAm J Med Genet A
- Using Multilevel Models to Explain Variation in Clinical Practice: Surgeon Volume and the Surgical Treatment of Breast Cancer.Fisher S, Yasui Y, Dabbs K, Winget MAnn Surg Oncol
- Effect of structured physical activity on prevention of serious fall injuries in adults aged 70-89: randomized clinical trial (LIFE Study).Gill TM, Pahor M, Guralnik JM, McDermott MM, King AC, Buford TW, Strotmeyer ES, Nelson ME, Sink KM, Demons JL, Kashaf SS, Walkup MP, Miller ME, LIFE Study InvestigatorsBMJ
- A review of the new HGNC gene family resource.Gray KA, Seal RL, Tweedie S, Wright MW, Bruford EAHum Genomics
- Prospective stratification of patients at risk for emergency department revisit: resource utilization and population management strategy implications.Jin B, Zhao Y, Hao S, Shin AY, Wang Y, Zhu C, Hu Z, Fu C, Ji J, Wang Y, Zhao Y, Jiang Y, Dai D, Culver DS, Alfreds ST, Rogow T, Stearns F, Sylvester KG, Widen E, Ling XBBMC Emerg Med
- RRx-001, A novel dinitroazetidine radiosensitizer.Oronsky B, Scicinski J, Ning S, Peehl D, Oronsky A, Cabrales P, Bednarski M, Knox SInvest New Drugs
- Sodium-Sensitive Elevation in Blood Pressure is ENaC Independent in Diet-Induced Obesity and Insulin Resistance.Nizar JM, Dong W, McClellan RB, Labarca M, Zhou Y, Wong J, Goens DG, Zhao M, Velarde N, Bernstein D, Pellizzon M, Satlin LM, Bhalla VAm J Physiol Renal Physiol
- Protein stability: a crystallographer's perspective.Deller MC, Kong L, Rupp BActa Crystallogr F Struct Biol Commun
- Regulating NKX3.1 stability and function: Post-translational modifications and structural determinants.Padmanabhan A, Rao V, De Marzo AM, Bieberich CJProstate
- Screening for Depression in Adults: US Preventive Services Task Force Recommendation Statement.Siu AL, US Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF), Bibbins-Domingo K, Grossman DC, Baumann LC, Davidson KW, Ebell M, García FA, Gillman M, Herzstein J, Kemper AR, Krist AH, Kurth AE, Owens DK, Phillips WR, Phipps MG, Pignone MPJAMA
- Oligodendrocyte precursors migrate along vasculature in the developing nervous system.Tsai HH, Niu J, Munji R, Davalos D, Chang J, Zhang H, Tien AC, Kuo CJ, Chan JR, Daneman R, Fancy SPScience
- Knowledge capital, growth, and the East Asian miracle.Hanushek EA, Woessmann LScience
- Team-Based Care and Quality: A Move Toward Evidence-Based Policy.Harrington RA, Heidenreich PAJ Am Coll Cardiol
- ATG4B (Autophagin-1) phosphorylation modulates autophagy.Yang Z, Wilkie-Grantham RP, Yanagi T, Shu CW, Matsuzawa S, Reed JCJ Biol Chem
- Communicating Potential Radiation-Induced Cancer Risks From Medical Imaging Directly to Patients.Lam DL, Larson DB, Eisenberg JD, Forman HP, Lee CIAJR Am J Roentgenol
- What do Indian children drink when they do not receive water? Statistical analysis of water and alternative beverage consumption from the 2005-2006 Indian National Family Health Survey.Fledderjohann J, Doyle P, Campbell O, Ebrahim S, Basu S, Stuckler DBMC Public Health
- Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation Complicating the Conservative Management of Placenta Percreta.Judy AE, Lyell DJ, Druzin ML, Dorigo OObstet Gynecol
- TElmisartan in the management of abDominal aortic aneurYsm (TEDY): The study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.Morris DR, Cunningham MA, Ahimastos AA, Kingwell BA, Pappas E, Bourke M, Reid CM, Stijnen T, Dalman RL, Aalami OO, Lindeman JH, Norman PE, Walker PJ, Fitridge R, Bourke B, Dear AE, Pinchbeck J, Jaeggi R, Golledge JTrials
- Iron deficiency anemia in women: a practical guide to detection, diagnosis, and treatment.Friedman AJ, Shander A, Martin SR, Calabrese RK, Ashton ME, Lew I, Seid MH, Goodnough LTObstet Gynecol Surv
- Tuberculosis screening among Bolivian sex workers and their children.Chiang SS, Paulus JK, Huang CC, Newby PK, Castellón Quiroga D, Boynton-Jarrett R, Antkowiak LJ Epidemiol Glob Health
- T-cell metabolism in autoimmune disease.Yang Z, Matteson EL, Goronzy JJ, Weyand CMArthritis Res Ther
- Contribution of common non-synonymous variants in PCSK1 to body mass index variation and risk of obesity: a systematic review and meta-analysis with evidence from up to 331 175 individuals.Nead KT, Li A, Wehner MR, Neupane B, Gustafsson S, Butterworth A, Engert JC, Davis AD, Hegele RA, Miller R, den Hoed M, Khaw KT, Kilpeläinen TO, Wareham N, Edwards TL, Hallmans G, Varga TV, Kardia SL, Smith JA, Zhao W, Faul JD, Weir D, Mi J, Xi B, Quinteros SC, Cooper C, Sayer AA, Jameson K, Grøntved A, Fornage M, Sidney S, Hanis CL, Highland HM, Häring HU, Heni M, Lasky-Su J, Weiss ST, Gerhard GS, Still C, Melka MM, Pausova Z, Paus T, Grant SF, Hakonarson H, Price RA, Wang K, Scherag A, Hebebrand J, Hinney A, BioBank Japan, AGEN-BMI, GIANT Consortium, Franks PW, Frayling TM, McCarthy MI, Hirschhorn JN, Loos RJ, Ingelsson E, Gerstein HC, Yusuf S, Beyene J, Anand SS, Meyre DHum Mol Genet
- Assessing the effects of multiple stressors on the recruitment of fruit harvested trees in a tropical dry forest, Western Ghats, India.Varghese A, Ticktin T, Mandle L, Nath SPLoS One
- Bilobe flap with auricular cartilage graft for nasal alar reconstruction.Akdagli S, Lee MK, Most SPAm J Otolaryngol
- Sleep disturbances as an evidence-based suicide risk factor.Bernert RA, Kim JS, Iwata NG, Perlis MLCurr Psychiatry Rep
- Quality of life in pediatric patients affected by electrophysiologic disease.Czosek RJ, Cassedy AE, Wray J, Wernovsky G, Newburger JW, Mussatto KA, Mahony L, Tanel RE, Cohen MI, Franklin RC, Brown KL, Rosenthal D, Drotar D, Marino BSHeart Rhythm
- Use of the nicotine metabolite ratio as a genetically informed biomarker of response to nicotine patch or varenicline for smoking cessation: a randomised, double-blind placebo-controlled trial.Lerman C, Schnoll RA, Hawk LW, Cinciripini P, George TP, Wileyto EP, Swan GE, Benowitz NL, Heitjan DF, Tyndale RF, PGRN-PNAT Research GroupLancet Respir Med
- Taxonomic and functional diversity provides insight into microbial pathways and stress responses in the saline Qinghai Lake, China.Huang Q, Briggs BR, Dong H, Jiang H, Wu G, Edwardson C, De Vlaminck I, Quake SPLoS One
- The effect of freeze-thaw cycles on gene expression levels in lymphoblastoid cell lines.Çalışkan M, Pritchard JK, Ober C, Gilad YPLoS One
- Clinical pertinence metric enables hypothesis-independent genome-phenome analysis for neurologic diagnosis.Segal MM, Abdellateef M, El-Hattab AW, Hilbush BS, De La Vega FM, Tromp G, Williams MS, Betensky RA, Gleeson JJ Child Neurol
- The proteome of cholesteryl-ester-enriched versus triacylglycerol-enriched lipid droplets.Khor VK, Ahrends R, Lin Y, Shen WJ, Adams CM, Roseman AN, Cortez Y, Teruel MN, Azhar S, Kraemer FBPLoS One
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)
Provides one-click access to important clinical resources
Includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over.All online issues of the Journal of the American Medical Association.Nature, the international weekly journal of science.New England Journal of Medicine.Search Ovid databases.
A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more.
Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.MicroMedex: Premier pharmaceutical information source containing multiple databases and drug reference tools. Of particular value is DRUGDEX Evaluations, one of the most comprehensive drug sources available.DynaMed is a clinical information resource used by physicians to answer clinical questions quickly and easily at the point of care. Topics are updated daily as new evidence becomes available.Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles. The evidence-based content, updated regularly, provides the latest practice guidelines in 59 medical specialtiesProvides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.
Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences.
Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.
Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not.
Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.BMJ Clinical Evidence. A clinical information tool built around systematic reviews summarizing the current state of knowledge about prevention and treatment of clinical conditions.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.The National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC): A comprehensive database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and related documents.MedlinePlus: A repository of health information from the National Library of Medicine. Links are from trusted sites. No advertising, no endorsement of commercial companies or productsLPCH CareNotes via MicroMedex: Patient education handouts customized by LPCH clinical staffMicromedex Lab Advisor: Evidence based laboratory test informationA drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.A trusted source of expert advice for and about kids, providing the information necessary to help patients and parents understand their unique needs.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities.
In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.
A web-based, decision support system for infectious diseases, epidemiology, microbiology and antimicrobial chemotherapy. The database, updated weekly, currently includes 337 diseases, 224 countries, 1,147 microbial taxa and 306 antibacterial (-fungal, -parasitic, -viral) agents and vaccines.
Over 10,000 notes outline the status of specific infections within each country.