Recent Stanford Publications in PubMed
- Onset polarity in bipolar disorder: A strong association between first depressive episode and suicide attempts.Cremaschi L, Dell'Osso B, Vismara M, Dobrea C, Buoli M, Ketter TA, Altamura ACJ Affect Disord
- The Cytoplasmic Tail Domain of Epstein-Barr Virus gH Regulates Membrane Fusion Activity through Altering gH Binding to gp42 and Epithelial Cell Attachment.Chen J, Jardetzky TS, Longnecker RMBio
- Quantifying Cr(VI) Production and Export from Serpentine Soil of the California Coast Range.McClain CN, Fendorf S, Webb SM, Maher KEnviron Sci Technol
- Careful not to throw the baby out with the bath water!McQuivey RWActa Obstet Gynecol Scand
- Psychological Features of Hypnotizability: A First Step Towards Its Empirical Definition.Facco E, Testoni I, Ronconi L, Casiglia E, Zanette G, Spiegel DInt J Clin Exp Hypn
- Multiple-hook fixation in revision spinal deformity surgery for patients with a previous multilevel fusion mass: technical note and preliminary outcomes.Liu N, Wood KBJ Neurosurg Spine
- Post-infectious Uveitis.Cunningham ET, Forrester JV, Rao NA, Zierhut MOcul Immunol Inflamm
- The effect of postoperative infection on survival in patients with glioblastoma.Chen YR, Ugiliweneza B, Burton E, Woo SY, Boakye M, Skirboll SJ Neurosurg
- RRx-001: A Systemically Non-Toxic M2-to-M1 Macrophage Stimulating and Prosensitizing Agent In Phase II Clinical Trials.Oronsky B, Paulmurugan R, Foygel K, Scicinski J, Knox SJ, Peehl D, Zhao H, Ning S, Cabrales P, Summers TA, Reid TR, Fitch WL, Kim MM, Trepel JB, Lee MJ, Kesari S, Abrouk ND, Day RM, Oronsky A, Ray CM, Carter CAExpert Opin Investig Drugs
- High-Efficiency Silicon/Organic Heterojunction Solar Cells with Improved Junction Quality and Interface Passivation.He J, Gao P, Ling Z, Ding L, Yang Z, Ye J, Cui YACS Nano
- Immunohistochemistry for p53 is a useful tool to identify cases of acute myeloid leukemia with myelodysplasia-related changes that are TP53 mutated, have complex karyotype, and have poor prognosis.Fernandez-Pol S, Ma L, Ohgami RS, Arber DAMod Pathol
- Depleting dietary valine permits nonmyeloablative mouse hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.Taya Y, Ota Y, Wilkinson AC, Kanazawa A, Watarai H, Kasai M, Nakauchi H, Yamazaki SScience
- Selective modulation of cortical state during spatial attention.Engel TA, Steinmetz NA, Gieselmann MA, Thiele A, Moore T, Boahen KScience
- Trial and error.Eshel NScience
- Reforming the U.S. coal leasing program.Gillingham K, Bushnell J, Fowlie M, Greenstone M, Kolstad C, Krupnick A, Morris A, Schmalensee R, Stock JScience
- Reactivity of a Cobalt(III)-Hydroperoxo Complex in Electrophilic Reactions.Shin B, Sutherlin KD, Ohta T, Ogura T, Solomon EI, Cho JInorg Chem
- Selective Deposition of Dielectrics: Limits and Advantages of Alkanethiol Blocking Agents on Metal-Dielectric Patterns.Minaye Hashemi FS, Birchansky BR, Bent SFACS Appl Mater Interfaces
- Influx and Production Rates in Peak-Mode Isotachophoresis.Eid C, Santiago JGAnal Chem
- Molecular Imaging Biosensor Monitors p53 Sumoylation in Cells and Living Mice.Sekar TV, Foygel K, Devulapally R, Kumar V, Malhotra S, Massoud TF, Paulmurugan RAnal Chem
- Growth of Highly Strained CeO2 Ultrathin Films.Shi Y, Lee SC, Monti M, Wang C, Feng ZA, Nix WD, Toney MF, Sinclair R, Chueh WCACS Nano
- Mass cytometry analytical approaches reveal cytokine-induced changes in natural killer cells.Vendrame E, Fukuyama J, Strauss-Albee DM, Holmes S, Blish CACytometry B Clin Cytom
- Multiparameter Particle Display (MPPD): A Quantitative Screening Method for the Discovery of Highly Specific Aptamers.Wang J, Yu J, Yang Q, McDermott J, Scott A, Vukovich M, Lagrois R, Gong Q, Greenleaf W, Eisenstein M, Ferguson BS, Soh HTAngew Chem Int Ed Engl
- The power of collaboration.Liu J, Shan HTransfusion
- Discussion of "a risk-based measure of time-varying prognostic discrimination for survival models," by C. Jason Liang and Patrick J. Heagerty.Michael H, Tian LBiometrics
- Telephone-Based Mindfulness Therapy Intervention for Patients with Chronic Pancreatitis.Aivaliotis VI, Lee Y, Zia J, Wassef W, Abramson M, Park WDig Dis Sci
- SimVascular: An Open Source Pipeline for Cardiovascular Simulation.Updegrove A, Wilson NM, Merkow J, Lan H, Marsden AL, Shadden SCAnn Biomed Eng
- Screening and management of viral hepatitis and hepatocellular carcinoma in Mongolia: results from a survey of Mongolian physicians from all major provinces of Mongolia.Kim YA, Estevez J, Le A, Israelski D, Baatarkhuu O, Sarantuya T, Narantsetseg S, Nymadawa P, H Le R, Yuen MF, Dusheiko G, Rizzetto M, Nguyen MHBMJ Open Gastroenterol
- Statistical analysis of a low cost method for multiple disease prediction.Bayati M, Bhaskar S, Montanari AStat Methods Med Res
- Dying in the hospital setting: A meta-synthesis identifying the elements of end-of-life care that patients and their families describe as being important.Virdun C, Luckett T, Lorenz K, Davidson PM, Phillips JPalliat Med
- Mammalian synthetic biology for studying the cell.Mathur M, Xiang JS, Smolke CDJ Cell Biol
- Microfluidic analysis of oocyte and embryo biomechanical properties to improve outcomes in assisted reproductive technologies.Yanez LZ, Camarillo DBMol Hum Reprod
- The "White Gray Sign" Identifies the Central Sulcus on 3T High-Resolution T1-Weighted Images.Kaneko OF, Fischbein NJ, Rosenberg J, Wintermark M, Zeineh MMAJNR Am J Neuroradiol
- Dedicated SNAREs and specialized TRIM cargo receptors mediate secretory autophagy.Kimura T, Jia J, Kumar S, Choi SW, Gu Y, Mudd M, Dupont N, Jiang S, Peters R, Farzam F, Jain A, Lidke KA, Adams CM, Johansen T, Deretic VEMBO J
- Biomarkers and Coronary Lesions Predict Outcomes after Revascularization in Non-ST-Elevation Acute Coronary Syndrome.Lindholm D, James SK, Bertilsson M, Becker RC, Cannon CP, Giannitsis E, Harrington RA, Himmelmann A, Kontny F, Siegbahn A, Steg PG, Storey RF, Velders MA, Weaver WD, Wallentin L, PLATO InvestigatorsClin Chem
- Grit as a predictor of risk of attrition in surgical residency.Salles A, Lin D, Liebert C, Esquivel M, Lau JN, Greco RS, Mueller CAm J Surg
- Adenoma miss rates associated with a 3-minute versus 6-minute colonoscopy withdrawal time: a prospective, randomized trial.Kumar S, Thosani N, Ladabaum U, Friedland S, Chen AM, Kochar R, Banerjee SGastrointest Endosc
- The BAF45a/PHF10 Subunit of SWI/SNF-like Chromatin Remodeling Complexes is Essential for Hematopoietic Stem Cell Maintenance.Krasteva V, Crabtree GR, Lessard JAExp Hematol
- Accuracy of remote burn scar evaluation via live video-conferencing technology.Cai LZ, Caceres M, Dangol MK, Rai SM, Chang J, Gibran NS, Pham TNBurns
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 25 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over.All online issues of the Journal of the American Medical Association.Nature, the international weekly journal of science.New England Journal of Medicine.Search Ovid databases.
A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more.
Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.MicroMedex: Premier pharmaceutical information source containing multiple databases and drug reference tools. Of particular value is DRUGDEX Evaluations, one of the most comprehensive drug sources available.DynaMed Plus is a clinical information resource used by physicians to answer clinical questions quickly and easily at the point of care. Topics are updated daily as new evidence becomes available.Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles. The evidence-based content, updated regularly, provides the latest practice guidelines in 59 medical specialtiesProvides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.
Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences.
Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.
Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not.
Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.BMJ Clinical Evidence. A clinical information tool built around systematic reviews summarizing the current state of knowledge about prevention and treatment of clinical conditions.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.The National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC): A comprehensive database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and related documents.MedlinePlus: A repository of health information from the National Library of Medicine. Links are from trusted sites. No advertising, no endorsement of commercial companies or productsLPCH CareNotes via MicroMedex: Patient education handouts customized by LPCH clinical staffMicromedex Lab Advisor: Evidence based laboratory test informationA drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.A trusted source of expert advice for and about kids, providing the information necessary to help patients and parents understand their unique needs.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities.
In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.
A web-based, decision support system for infectious diseases, epidemiology, microbiology and antimicrobial chemotherapy. The database, updated weekly, currently includes 337 diseases, 224 countries, 1,147 microbial taxa and 306 antibacterial (-fungal, -parasitic, -viral) agents and vaccines.
Over 10,000 notes outline the status of specific infections within each country.