Recent Stanford Publications in PubMed
- Nurses' Attitudes Toward the Single Checking of Medications.Cross R, Bennett PN, Ockerby C, Wang WC, Currey JWorldviews Evid Based Nurs
- Phase-plate cryo-EM structure of a class B GPCR-G-protein complex.Liang YL, Khoshouei M, Radjainia M, Zhang Y, Glukhova A, Tarrasch J, Thal DM, Furness SGB, Christopoulos G, Coudrat T, Danev R, Baumeister W, Miller LJ, Christopoulos A, Kobilka BK, Wootten D, Skiniotis G, Sexton PMNature
- Utility in Treating Kidney Failure in End-Stage Liver Disease With Simultaneous Liver-Kidney Transplantation.Cheng XS, Stedman MR, Chertow GM, Kim WR, Tan JCTransplantation
- The Diagnosis and Initial Treatment of Patellofemoral Disorders.Merchant AC, Fulkerson JP, Leadbetter WAm J Orthop (Belle Mead NJ)
- International Liver Transplantation Society Consensus Statement on Hepatitis C Management in Liver Transplant Recipients.Terrault NA, Berenguer M, Strasser SI, Gadano A, Lilly L, Samuel D, Kwo PY, Agarwal K, Curry MP, Fagiuoli S, Fung JYY, Gane E, Brown KA, Burra P, Charlton M, Pessoa MG, McCaughan GWTransplantation
- International Liver Transplantation Society Consensus Statement on Hepatitis C Management in Liver Transplant Candidates.Terrault NA, McCaughan GW, Curry MP, Gane E, Fagiuoli S, Fung JYY, Agarwal K, Lilly L, Strasser SI, Brown KA, Gadano A, Kwo PY, Burra P, Samuel D, Charlton M, Pessoa MG, Berenguer MTransplantation
- The Relationship Between Cervical Degeneration and Global Spinal Alignment in Patients With Adult Spinal Deformity.Fujimori T, Le H, Schairer W, Inoue S, Iwasaki M, Oda T, Hu SSClin Spine Surg
- Enumeration of Ancestral Configurations for Matching Gene Trees and Species Trees.Disanto F, Rosenberg NAJ Comput Biol
- Gamma power in rural Pakistani children: Links to executive function and verbal ability.Tarullo AR, Obradović J, Keehn B, Rasheed MA, Siyal S, Nelson CA, Yousafzai AKDev Cogn Neurosci
- Retrospective Waveform Analysis of Transcranial Motor Evoked Potentials (MEP) to Identify Early Predictors of Impending Motor Deficits in Spinal Surgeries.Le S, Nguyen V, Ekwueme AC, Cho SC, Lee L, López JNeurodiagn J
- Training Pediatric Fellows in Palliative Care: A Pilot Comparison of Simulation Training and Didactic Education.Brock KE, Cohen HJ, Sourkes BM, Good JJ, Halamek LPJ Palliat Med
- Stereoselective Synthesis of Exocyclic Tetrasubstituted Vinyl Halides via Ru-Catalyzed Halotropic Cycloisomerization of 1,6-Haloenynes.Trost BM, Kalnmals CAOrg Lett
- An integrated double-filtration microfluidic device for isolation, enrichment and quantification of urinary extracellular vesicles for detection of bladder cancer.Liang LG, Kong MQ, Zhou S, Sheng YF, Wang P, Yu T, Inci F, Kuo WP, Li LJ, Demirci U, Wang SSci Rep
- Stereotactic body radiotherapy for pediatric hepatocellular carcinoma with central biliary obstruction.Hiniker SM, Rangaswami A, Lungren MP, Thakor AS, Concepcion W, Balazy KE, Kovalchuk N, Donaldson SSPediatr Blood Cancer
- The path forward: 2015 International Children's Tumor Foundation conference on neurofibromatosis type 1, type 2, and schwannomatosis.Blakeley JO, Bakker A, Barker A, Clapp W, Ferner R, Fisher MJ, Giovannini M, Gutmann DH, Karajannis MA, Kissil JL, Legius E, Lloyd AC, Packer RJ, Ramesh V, Riccardi VM, Stevenson DA, Ullrich NJ, Upadhyaya M, Stemmer-Rachamimov AAm J Med Genet A
- Prehospital Care for the Adult and Pediatric Seizure Patient: Current Evidence-based Recommendations.Silverman EC, Sporer KA, Lemieux JM, Brown JF, Koenig KL, Gausche-Hill M, Rudnick EM, Salvucci AA, Gilbert GHWest J Emerg Med
- Ultrasound Elastography: Review of Techniques and Clinical Applications.Sigrist RMS, Liau J, Kaffas AE, Chammas MC, Willmann JKTheranostics
- Patient web portals, disease management, and primary prevention.Coughlin SS, Prochaska JJ, Williams LB, Besenyi GM, Heboyan V, Goggans DS, Yoo W, De Leo GRisk Manag Healthc Policy
- Redox-sensitive Pluronic F127-tocopherol micelles: synthesis, characterization, and cytotoxicity evaluation.Liu Y, Fu S, Lin L, Cao Y, Xie X, Yu H, Chen M, Li HInt J Nanomedicine
- Progranulin, lysosomal regulation and neurodegenerative disease.Kao AW, McKay A, Singh PP, Brunet A, Huang EJNat Rev Neurosci
- A meta-analysis but not a systematic review: an evaluation of the Global BMI Mortality Collaboration.Flegal KM, Ioannidis JPAJ Clin Epidemiol
- Defining the most probable location of the parahippocampal place area using cortex-based alignment and cross-validation.Weiner KS, Barnett M, Witthoft N, Golarai G, Stigliani A, Kay KN, Gomez J, Natu VS, Amunts K, Zilles K, Grill-Spector KNeuroimage
- Evaluating the Effect of Unstructured Clinical Information on Clinical Decision Support Appropriateness Ratings.Moriarity AK, Green A, Klochko C, O'Brien M, Halabi SJ Am Coll Radiol
- Transcriptional Dependencies in Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma.Nagaraja S, Vitanza NA, Woo PJ, Taylor KR, Liu F, Zhang L, Li M, Meng W, Ponnuswami A, Sun W, Ma J, Hulleman E, Swigut T, Wysocka J, Tang Y, Monje MCancer Cell
- Current and potential imaging applications of ferumoxytol for magnetic resonance imaging.Toth GB, Varallyay CG, Horvath A, Bashir MR, Choyke PL, Daldrup-Link HE, Dosa E, Finn JP, Gahramanov S, Harisinghani M, Macdougall I, Neuwelt A, Vasanawala SS, Ambady P, Barajas R, Cetas JS, Ciporen J, DeLoughery TJ, Doolittle ND, Fu R, Grinstead J, Guimaraes AR, Hamilton BE, Li X, McConnell HL, Muldoon LL, Nesbit G, Netto JP, Petterson D, Rooney WD, Schwartz D, Szidonya L, Neuwelt EAKidney Int
- Rhythmic expressed clock regulates the transcription of proliferating cellular nuclear antigen in teleost retina.Song H, Wang D, De Jesus Perez F, Xie R, Liu Z, Chen CC, Yu M, Yuan L, Fernald RD, Zhao SExp Eye Res
- Inhibition or deletion of angiotensin II type 1 receptor suppresses elastase-induced experimental abdominal aortic aneurysms.Xuan H, Xu B, Wang W, Tanaka H, Fujimura N, Miyata M, Michie SA, Dalman RLJ Vasc Surg
- Reproducibility and Precision of CT Scans to Evaluate Tibial Component Rotation.Amanatullah DF, Ollivier MP, Pallante GD, Abdel MP, Clarke HD, Mabry TM, Taunton MJJ Arthroplasty
- 50 Years Ago in The Journal of Pediatrics: The Normal Achilles Tendon Reflex Time in Children as Measured with the Photomograph.Fisher PGJ Pediatr
- Recommendations from the Amyloidosis Research Consortium Educational Roundtable at the American College of Cardiology Annual Meeting, 1 April 2016.Maurer M, Lousada I, Hanna M, Ruberg F, Mohty D, Dispenzieri A, Liedtke M, Paulson I, Vest J, Grogan MAmyloid
- Surgical Considerations in the Management of Gastric Adenocarcinoma.Makris EA, Poultsides GASurg Clin North Am
- Vision Loss after Intravitreal Injection of Autologous "Stem Cells" for AMD.Kuriyan AE, Albini TA, Townsend JH, Rodriguez M, Pandya HK, Leonard RE, Parrott MB, Rosenfeld PJ, Flynn HW, Goldberg JLN Engl J Med
- Improving Hospital Incentives with Better Cost Data.Ederhof M, Ginsburg PBN Engl J Med
- 1,4-Substituted Triazoles as Nonsteroidal Anti-Androgens for Prostate Cancer Treatment.Ferroni C, Pepe A, Kim YS, Lee S, Guerrini A, Parenti MD, Tesei A, Zamagni A, Cortesi M, Zaffaroni N, De Cesare M, Beretta GL, Trepel JB, Malhotra SV, Varchi GJ Med Chem
- Association Between Programmed Death Ligand 1 Expression in Patients With Basal Cell Carcinomas and the Number of Treatment Modalities.Chang J, Zhu GA, Cheung C, Li S, Kim J, Chang ALJAMA Dermatol
- TdT-positive Infiltrate in Inflamed Pediatric Kidney: A Potential Diagnostic Pitfall.Dunlap JB, Cascio MJ, Stacey X, Click S, Troxell MLAm J Surg Pathol
- Disparities in kidney transplantation across the United States: Does residential segregation play a role?Olufajo OA, Adler JT, Yeh H, Zeliadt SB, Hernandez RA, Tullius SG, Backhus L, Salim AAm J Surg
- Effects of Remote Ischemic Preconditioning on Heme Oxygenase-1 Expression and Cutaneous Wound Repair.Cremers NA, Wever KE, Wong RJ, van Rheden RE, Vermeij EA, van Dam GM, Carels CE, Lundvig DM, Wagener FAInt J Mol Sci
- Assessing Health Span in Caenorhabditis elegans: Lessons From Short-Lived Mutants.Rollins JA, Howard AC, Dobbins SK, Washburn EH, Rogers ANJ Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci
- The Abnormal Architecture of Healed Diabetic Ulcers Is the Result of FAK Degradation by Calpain 1.Liu W, Ma K, Kwon SH, Garg R, Patta YR, Fujiwara T, Gurtner GCJ Invest Dermatol
- Commentary on: Managing the Difficult Soft Tissue Envelope in Facial and Rhinoplasty Surgery.Gruber RP, Shih HB, Lin WCAesthet Surg J
- Case 1: Acute-onset Vomiting, Fever, and Bulging Fontanelle in a 7-month-old Boy.Fernandez-Pol C, Ben Wallenstein M, Chua IPediatr Rev
- Neonatal Gallstones Serendipitously Discovered by Point-of-Care Ultrasound in the Pediatric Emergency Department.Damman J, Doniger SJ, Atigapramoj NPediatr Emerg Care
- Embolotherapy for Neuroendocrine Tumor Liver Metastases: Prognostic Factors for Hepatic Progression-Free Survival and Overall Survival.Chen JX, Rose S, White SB, El-Haddad G, Fidelman N, Yarmohammadi H, Hwang W, Sze DY, Kothary N, Stashek K, Wileyto EP, Salem R, Metz DC, Soulen MCCardiovasc Intervent Radiol
- Commentary on: Incidence and Risk Factors for Major Surgical Site Infections in Aesthetic Surgery: Analysis of 129,007 Patients.Rosenfield LKAesthet Surg J
- Case 1: Constipation, Irritability, and Poor Feeding in 2-month-old Boy.Shah NA, Lee HCPediatr Rev
- Ocean acidification: Linking science to management solutions using the Great Barrier Reef as a case study.Albright R, Anthony KR, Baird M, Beeden R, Byrne M, Collier C, Dove S, Fabricius K, Hoegh-Guldberg O, Kelly RP, Lough J, Mongin M, Munday PL, Pears RJ, Russell BD, Tilbrook B, Abal EJ Environ Manage
- A Joint Leap into a Future of High-Quality Simulation Research-Standardizing the Reporting of Simulation Science.Sevdalis N, Nestel D, Kardong-Edgren S, Gaba DMSimul Healthc
- My Time as Editor-in-Chief: What a Long Strange Trip It's Been.Gaba DMSimul Healthc
- Physical activity and sedentary behavior in relation to lung cancer incidence and mortality in older women: The Women's Health Initiative.Wang A, Qin F, Hedlin H, Desai M, Chlebowski R, Gomez S, Eaton CB, Johnson KC, Qi L, Wactawski-Wende J, Womack C, Wakelee HA, Stefanick MLInt J Cancer
- A global call for action to include gender in research impact assessment.Ovseiko PV, Greenhalgh T, Adam P, Grant J, Hinrichs-Krapels S, Graham KE, Valentine PA, Sued O, Boukhris OF, Al Olaqi NM, Al Rahbi IS, Dowd AM, Bice S, Heiden TL, Fischer MD, Dopson S, Norton R, Pollitt A, Wooding S, Balling GV, Jakobsen U, Kuhlmann E, Klinge I, Pololi LH, Jagsi R, Smith HL, Etzkowitz H, Nielsen MW, Carrion C, Solans-Domènech M, Vizcaino E, Naing L, Cheok QH, Eckelmann B, Simuyemba MC, Msiska T, Declich G, Edmunds LD, Kiparoglou V, Buchan AM, Williamson C, Lord GM, Channon KM, Surender R, Buchan AMHealth Res Policy Syst
- Commentary: Improved patient outcomes remain elusive after intensive imaging surveillance for high-risk melanoma.Swetter SMJ Am Acad Dermatol
- State of knowledge about energy development impacts on North American rangelands: An integrative approach.Kreuter UP, Iwaasa AD, Theodori GL, Ansley RJ, Jackson RB, Fraser LH, Naeth MA, McGillivray S, Moya EGJ Environ Manage
- Extra-coronary calcification (aortic valve calcification, mitral annular calcification, aortic valve ring calcification and thoracic aortic calcification) in HIV seropositive and seronegative men: Multicenter AIDS Cohort Study.Rezaeian P, Miller PE, Haberlen SA, Razipour A, Bahrami H, Castillo R, Witt MD, Kingsley L, Palella FJ, Nakanishi R, Matsumoto S, Alani A, Jacobson LP, Post WS, Budoff MJJ Cardiovasc Comput Tomogr
- Point-of-Care Ultrasound for the Detection of Traumatic Intracranial Hemorrhage in Infants: A Pilot Study.McCormick T, Chilstrom M, Childs J, McGarry R, Seif D, Mailhot T, Perera P, Kang T, Claudius IPediatr Emerg Care
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 25 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over.All online issues of the Journal of the American Medical Association.Nature, the international weekly journal of science.New England Journal of Medicine.Search Ovid databases.Lane Library's DocXpress service obtains article and book chapter PDFs as well as print book loans from other libraries at no cost to School of Medicine affiliated users as well as scans PDFs of articles or book chapters from Lane's print collection for a small fee.
A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more.
Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.MicroMedex: Premier pharmaceutical information source containing multiple databases and drug reference tools. Of particular value is DRUGDEX Evaluations, one of the most comprehensive drug sources available.DynaMed Plus is a clinical information resource used to answer questions quickly at the point-of-care. Easy-to-interpret Levels of Evidence help clinicians rapidly determine the quality of the available evidence. Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles. The evidence-based content, updated regularly, provides the latest practice guidelines in 59 medical specialties.Provides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.
Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences.
Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.
Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not.
Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.BMJ Clinical Evidence. A clinical information tool built around systematic reviews summarizing the current state of knowledge about prevention and treatment of clinical conditions.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.The National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC): A comprehensive database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and related documents.MedlinePlus: A repository of health information from the National Library of Medicine. Links are from trusted sites. No advertising, no endorsement of commercial companies or productsLPCH CareNotes via MicroMedex: Patient education handouts customized by LPCH clinical staffMicromedex Lab Advisor: Evidence based laboratory test informationA drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.A trusted source of expert advice for and about kids, providing the information necessary to help patients and parents understand their unique needs.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities.
In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.
A web-based, decision support system for infectious diseases, epidemiology, microbiology and antimicrobial chemotherapy. The database, updated weekly, currently includes 337 diseases, 224 countries, 1,147 microbial taxa and 306 antibacterial (-fungal, -parasitic, -viral) agents and vaccines.
Over 10,000 notes outline the status of specific infections within each country.