Recent Stanford Publications in PubMed
- A Tracheal Mass.Chen MM, Jeffery C, Damrose EJJAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg
- The Effect of Bilingual Exposure on Executive Function Skills in Preterm and Full-Term Preschoolers.Loe IM, Feldman HMJ Dev Behav Pediatr
- Addressing Authorship Issues Prospectively: A Heuristic Approach.Roberts LWAcad Med
- The Relationship Between Cervical Degeneration and Global Spinal Alignment in Patients With Adult Spinal Deformity.Fujimori T, Le H, Schairer W, Inoue S, Iwasaki M, Oda T, Hu SSClin Spine Surg
- Is Butter Back? A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Butter Consumption and Risk of Cardiovascular Disease, Diabetes, and Total Mortality.Pimpin L, Wu JH, Haskelberg H, Del Gobbo L, Mozaffarian DPLoS One
- Surveillance of HIV Transmitted Drug Resistance in Latin America and the Caribbean: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.Avila-Rios S, Sued O, Rhee SY, Shafer RW, Reyes-Teran G, Ravasi GPLoS One
- Hormone-sensitive lipase deficiency disturbs lipid composition of plasma membrane microdomains from mouse testis.Casado ME, Pastor O, García-Seisdedos D, Huerta L, Kraemer FB, Lasunción MA, Martín-Hidalgo A, Busto RBiochim Biophys Acta
- Efficacy and Safety of Midostaurin in Advanced Systemic Mastocytosis.Gotlib J, Kluin-Nelemans HC, George TI, Akin C, Sotlar K, Hermine O, Awan FT, Hexner E, Mauro MJ, Sternberg DW, Villeneuve M, Huntsman Labed A, Stanek EJ, Hartmann K, Horny HP, Valent P, Reiter AN Engl J Med
- Bayesian electromagnetic spatio-temporal imaging of extended sources with Markov Random Field and temporal basis expansion.Liu K, Yu ZL, Wumy W, Gu Z, Li Y, Nagarajanmy SNeuroimage
- Postoperative 30-day Readmission: Time to Focus on What Happens Outside the Hospital.Morris MS, Graham LA, Richman JS, Hollis RH, Jones CE, Wahl T, Itani KM, Mull HJ, Rosen AK, Copeland L, Burns E, Telford G, Whittle J, Wilson M, Knight SJ, Hawn MTAnn Surg
- Hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis as a paraneoplastic syndrome associated with ovarian dysgerminoma.Nosratian-Baskovic M, Tan B, Folkins A, Chisholm KM, Dorigo OGynecol Oncol Rep
- Anti-nerve growth factor in pain management: current evidence.Chang DS, Hsu E, Hottinger DG, Cohen SPJ Pain Res
- Development of lifitegrast: a novel T-cell inhibitor for the treatment of dry eye disease.Semba CP, Gadek TRClin Ophthalmol
- Antihypertensive Medication Use in Older Patients Transitioning from Chronic Kidney Disease to End-Stage Renal Disease on Dialysis.Chang TI, Zheng Y, Montez-Rath ME, Winkelmayer WCClin J Am Soc Nephrol
- The Arabidopsis CSLD5 functions in cell plate formation in a cell cycle dependent manner.Gu F, Bringmann M, Combs J, Yang J, Bergmann D, Nielsen EPlant Cell
- Large-scale climatic and geophysical controls on the leaf economics spectrum.Asner GP, Knapp DE, Anderson CB, Martin RE, Vaughn NProc Natl Acad Sci U S A
- Salinity of deep groundwater in California: Water quantity, quality, and protection.Kang M, Jackson RBProc Natl Acad Sci U S A
- β-arrestin-biased signaling through the β2-adrenergic receptor promotes cardiomyocyte contraction.Carr R, Schilling J, Song J, Carter RL, Du Y, Yoo SM, Traynham CJ, Koch WJ, Cheung JY, Tilley DG, Benovic JLProc Natl Acad Sci U S A
- Prehypertension During Normotensive Pregnancy and Postpartum Clustering of Cardiometabolic Risk Factors: A Prospective Cohort Study.Lei Q, Zhou X, Zhou YH, Mai CY, Hou MM, Lv LJ, Duan DM, Wen JY, Lin XH, Wang PP, Ling XB, Li YM, Niu JMHypertension
- In the Limelight: Photoreceptors in Cyanobacteria.Bhaya DMBio
- Handwashing With a Water-Efficient Tap and Low-Cost Foaming Soap: The Povu Poa "Cool Foam" System in Kenya.Whinnery J, Penakalapati G, Steinacher R, Wilson N, Null C, Pickering AJGlob Health Sci Pract
- Inflammatory Markers Associated With Subclinical Coronary Artery Disease: The Multicenter AIDS Cohort Study.Bahrami H, Budoff M, Haberlen SA, Rezaeian P, Ketlogetswe K, Tracy R, Palella F, Witt MD, McConnell MV, Kingsley L, Post WSJ Am Heart Assoc
- Transitional care interventions and hospital readmissions in surgical populations: a systematic review.Jones CE, Hollis RH, Wahl TS, Oriel BS, Itani KM, Morris MS, Hawn MTAm J Surg
- HIV drug resistance levels in adults failing first-line antiretroviral therapy in an urban and a rural setting in South Africa.Rossouw TM, Nieuwoudt M, Manasa J, Malherbe G, Lessells RJ, Pillay S, Danaviah S, Mahasha P, van Dyk G, de Oliveira THIV Med
- Expected Sonographic Appearance of the Spleen in Children and Young Adults With Sickle Cell Disease: An Update.Gale HI, Bobbitt CA, Setty BN, Sprinz PG, Doros G, Williams DD, Morrison TC, Kalajian TA, Tu P, Mundluru SN, Castro-Aragon IJ Ultrasound Med
- Notch Signaling Activation is Associated with Patient Mortality and Increased FGF1-mediated Invasion in Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Oral Cavity.Weaver AN, Burch MB, Cooper TS, Della Manna DL, Wei S, Ojesina AI, Rosenthal EL, Yang ESMol Cancer Res
- Long noncoding RNAs as novel predictors of survival in human cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Serghiou S, Kyriakopoulou A, Ioannidis JPMol Cancer
- A Mixed Outbreak of Epidemic Typhus Fever and Trench Fever in a Youth Rehabilitation Center: Risk Factors for Illness from a Case-Control Study, Rwanda, 2012.Umulisa I, Omolo J, Muldoon KA, Condo J, Habiyaremye F, Uwimana JM, Muhimpundu MA, Galgalo T, Rwunganira S, Dahourou AG, Tongren E, Koama JB, McQuiston J, Raghunathan PL, Massung R, Gatei W, Boer K, Nyatanyi T, Mills EJ, Binagwaho AAm J Trop Med Hyg
- Improving helminth treatment access: costs and opportunities.Lo NC, Andrews JR, Bogoch IILancet Infect Dis
- Efficacy of CD34+ Stem Cell Therapy in Nonischemic Dilated Cardiomyopathy Is Absent in Patients With Diabetes but Preserved in Patients With Insulin Resistance.Vrtovec B, Sever M, Jensterle M, Poglajen G, Janez A, Kravos N, Zemljic G, Cukjati M, Cernelc P, Haddad F, Wu JC, Jorde UPStem Cells Transl Med
- Going Beyond Finding the "Lesion": A Path for Maturation of Neuroimaging.Eickhoff SB, Etkin AAm J Psychiatry
- Multiplexed Intact-Tissue Transcriptional Analysis at Cellular Resolution.Sylwestrak EL, Rajasethupathy P, Wright MA, Jaffe A, Deisseroth KCell
- Shelterin Protects Chromosome Ends by Compacting Telomeric Chromatin.Bandaria JN, Qin P, Berk V, Chu S, Yildiz ACell
- Serum- and glucocorticoid-inducible kinase SGK2 regulates human organic anion transporters 4 via ubiquitin ligase Nedd4-2.Wang H, Xu D, Toh MF, Pao AC, You GBiochem Pharmacol
- Importance of Radiation Oncologist Experience Among Patients With Head-and-Neck Cancer Treated With Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy.Boero IJ, Paravati AJ, Xu B, Cohen EE, Mell LK, Le QT, Murphy JDJ Clin Oncol
- Assessing Risk-Based Policies for Pretrial Release and Split Sentencing in Los Angeles County Jails.Usta M, Wein LMPLoS One
- Energy Return on Investment (EROI) for Forty Global Oilfields Using a Detailed Engineering-Based Model of Oil Production.Brandt AR, Sun Y, Bharadwaj S, Livingston D, Tan E, Gordon DPLoS One
- Stem cell-based therapies to promote angiogenesis in ischemic cardiovascular disease.Hou L, Kim JJ, Woo YJ, Huang NFAm J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol
- Peer Assessment Enhances Student Learning: The Results of a Matched Randomized Crossover Experiment in a College Statistics Class.Sun DL, Harris N, Walther G, Baiocchi MPLoS One
- Sixteen new lung function signals identified through 1000 Genomes Project reference panel imputation.Soler Artigas M, Wain LV, Miller S, Kheirallah AK, Huffman JE, Ntalla I, Shrine N, Obeidat M, Trochet H, McArdle WL, Alves AC, Hui J, Zhao JH, Joshi PK, Teumer A, Albrecht E, Imboden M, Rawal R, Lopez LM, Marten J, Enroth S, Surakka I, Polasek O, Lyytikäinen LP, Granell R, Hysi PG, Flexeder C, Mahajan A, Beilby J, Bossé Y, Brandsma CA, Campbell H, Gieger C, Gläser S, González JR, Grallert H, Hammond CJ, Harris SE, Hartikainen AL, Heliövaara M, Henderson J, Hocking L, Horikoshi M, Hutri-Kähönen N, Ingelsson E, Johansson Å, Kemp JP, Kolcic I, Kumar A, Lind L, Melén E, Musk AW, Navarro P, Nickle DC, Padmanabhan S, Raitakari OT, Ried JS, Ripatti S, Schulz H, Scott RA, Sin DD, Starr JM, UK BiLEVE, Viñuela A, Völzke H, Wild SH, Wright AF, Zemunik T, Jarvis DL, Spector TD, Evans DM, Lehtimäki T, Vitart V, Kähönen M, Gyllensten U, Rudan I, Deary IJ, Karrasch S, Probst-Hensch NM, Heinrich J, Stubbe B, Wilson JF, Wareham NJ, James AL, Morris AP, Jarvelin MR, Hayward C, Sayers I, Strachan DP, Hall IP, Tobin MDNat Commun
- Systematic pan-cancer analysis of tumour purity.Aran D, Sirota M, Butte AJNat Commun
- Neurotoxic Effects of Anthracycline- vs Nonanthracycline-Based Chemotherapy on Cognition in Breast Cancer Survivors.Kesler SR, Blayney DWJAMA Oncol
- PTEN deficiency reprogrammes human neural stem cells towards a glioblastoma stem cell-like phenotype.Duan S, Yuan G, Liu X, Ren R, Li J, Zhang W, Wu J, Xu X, Fu L, Li Y, Yang J, Zhang W, Bai R, Yi F, Suzuki K, Gao H, Esteban CR, Zhang C, Izpisua Belmonte JC, Chen Z, Wang X, Jiang T, Qu J, Tang F, Liu GHNat Commun
- CDKN2B Regulates TGFβ Signaling and Smooth Muscle Cell Investment of Hypoxic Neovessels.Nanda V, Downing KP, Ye J, Xiao S, Kojima Y, Spin JM, DiRenzo D, Nead KT, Connolly AJ, Dandona S, Perisic L, Hedin U, Maegdefessel L, Dalman J, Guo L, Zhao X, Kolodgie FD, Virmani R, Davis HR, Leeper NJCirc Res
- Mice null for the deubiquitinase USP18 spontaneously develop leiomyosarcomas.Chinyengetere F, Sekula DJ, Lu Y, Giustini AJ, Sanglikar A, Kawakami M, Ma T, Burkett SS, Eisenberg BL, Wells WA, Hoopes PJ, Demicco EG, Lazar AJ, Torres KE, Memoli V, Freemantle SJ, Dmitrovsky EBMC Cancer
- Prognostic indicators of assisted reproduction technology outcomes of cycles with ultralow serum antimüllerian hormone: a multivariate analysis of over 5,000 autologous cycles from the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology Clinic Outcome Reporting System database for 2012-2013.Seifer DB, Tal O, Wantman E, Edul P, Baker VLFertil Steril
- Large clinical databases for the study of lung cancer: Making up for the failure of randomized trials.Yang CF, Hartwig MG, D'Amico TA, Berry MFJ Thorac Cardiovasc Surg
- Occult Dermal Lymphatic Involvement Is Frequent in Primary Cutaneous Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma.Gratzinger D, Million L, Kim YHAm J Dermatopathol
- Novel Approach to a Giant External Iliac Vein Aneurysm Secondary to Posttraumatic Femoral Arteriovenous Fistula.Thompson PC, Ullery BW, Fleischmann D, Chandra VVasc Endovascular Surg
- First case of mesh infection due to Coccidioides spp. and literature review of fungal mesh infections after hernia repair.Forrester JD, Gomez CA, Forrester JA, Nguyen M, Gregg D, Deresinski S, Banaei N, Weiser TGMycoses
- GLO-Roots: an imaging platform enabling multidimensional characterization of soil-grown root systems.Rellán-Álvarez R, Lobet G, Lindner H, Pradier PL, Sebastian J, Yee MC, Geng Y, Trontin C, LaRue T, Schrager-Lavelle A, Haney CH, Nieu R, Maloof J, Vogel JP, Dinneny JRElife
- Finite element analysis of periventricular lucency in hydrocephalus: extravasation or transependymal CSF absorption?Kim H, Jeong EJ, Park DH, Czosnyka Z, Yoon BC, Kim K, Czosnyka M, Kim DJJ Neurosurg
- Ecological influences on individual differences in color preference.Schloss KB, Hawthorne-Madell D, Palmer SEAtten Percept Psychophys
- Genome-wide association study of warfarin maintenance dose in a Brazilian sample.Parra EJ, Botton MR, Perini JA, Krithika S, Bourgeois S, Johnson TA, Tsunoda T, Pirmohamed M, Wadelius M, Limdi NA, Cavallari LH, Burmester JK, Rettie AE, Klein TE, Johnson JA, Hutz MH, Suarez-Kurtz GPharmacogenomics
- A Rising Generation of Diversity in the Vascular Surgery Workforce.Itoga NK, Woo K, Bismuth J, Bechara CF, Grenon M, Mitchell E, Zhou WAnn Vasc Surg
- Infant formula and neurocognitive outcomes: impact of study end-point selection.Sun H, Como PG, Downey LC, Murphy D, Ariagno RL, Rodriguez WJ Perinatol
- Practice type effects on head impact in collegiate football.Reynolds BB, Patrie J, Henry EJ, Goodkin HP, Broshek DK, Wintermark M, Druzgal TJJ Neurosurg
- Parental education and the WHO neonatal G-6-PD screening program: a quarter century later.Kaplan M, Hammerman C, Bhutani VKJ Perinatol
- Neural correlates of self-injurious behavior in Prader-Willi syndrome.Klabunde M, Saggar M, Hustyi KM, Hammond JL, Reiss AL, Hall SSHum Brain Mapp
- Quantifying the influence of measured and unmeasured individual differences on demography.Plard F, Gaillard JM, Coulson T, Delorme D, Warnant C, Michallet J, Tuljapurkar S, Krishnakumar S, Bonenfant CJ Anim Ecol
- A Comparison of Training Experience, Training Satisfaction, and Job Search Experiences between Integrated Vascular Surgery Residency and Traditional Vascular Surgery Fellowship Graduates.Colvard B, Shames M, Schanzer A, Rectenwald J, Chaer R, Lee JTAnn Vasc Surg
- Right Ventricular Depression After Cardiopulmonary Bypass for Valvular Surgery.Denault AY, Couture P, Beaulieu Y, Haddad F, Deschamps A, Nozza A, Pagé P, Tardif JC, Lambert JJ Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth
- Coalescent Histories for Lodgepole Species Trees.Disanto F, Rosenberg NAJ Comput Biol
- Androgen signaling is a confounding factor for β-catenin-mediated prostate tumorigenesis.Lee SH, Luong R, Johnson DT, Cunha GR, Rivina L, Gonzalgo ML, Sun ZOncogene
- Statin-associated Autoimmune Myopathies: A Pathophysiologic Spectrum.Wu Y, Lach B, Provias JP, Tarnopolsky MA, Baker SKCan J Neurol Sci
- Reversible spinal cord ischemia as a complication of acute aortic intramural hematoma.Ullery BW, Hobbs RD, Cheung ATVascular
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 25 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)
Provides one-click access to important clinical resources
Includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over.All online issues of the Journal of the American Medical Association.Nature, the international weekly journal of science.New England Journal of Medicine.Search Ovid databases.
A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more.
Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.MicroMedex: Premier pharmaceutical information source containing multiple databases and drug reference tools. Of particular value is DRUGDEX Evaluations, one of the most comprehensive drug sources available.DynaMed is a clinical information resource used by physicians to answer clinical questions quickly and easily at the point of care. Topics are updated daily as new evidence becomes available.Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles. The evidence-based content, updated regularly, provides the latest practice guidelines in 59 medical specialtiesProvides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.
Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences.
Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.
Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not.
Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.BMJ Clinical Evidence. A clinical information tool built around systematic reviews summarizing the current state of knowledge about prevention and treatment of clinical conditions.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.The National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC): A comprehensive database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and related documents.MedlinePlus: A repository of health information from the National Library of Medicine. Links are from trusted sites. No advertising, no endorsement of commercial companies or productsLPCH CareNotes via MicroMedex: Patient education handouts customized by LPCH clinical staffMicromedex Lab Advisor: Evidence based laboratory test informationA drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.A trusted source of expert advice for and about kids, providing the information necessary to help patients and parents understand their unique needs.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities.
In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.
A web-based, decision support system for infectious diseases, epidemiology, microbiology and antimicrobial chemotherapy. The database, updated weekly, currently includes 337 diseases, 224 countries, 1,147 microbial taxa and 306 antibacterial (-fungal, -parasitic, -viral) agents and vaccines.
Over 10,000 notes outline the status of specific infections within each country.