- V. 1 -- Sect. I Visual sensory system -- Sect. II The Autonomic nervous system -- Sect. III The Ocular motor system -- Sect. IV The Eyelid -- Sect. V Facial pain and headache -- Sect. VI Nonorganic disease -- V. II -- Sect. VII Tumors -- Sect. VIII The Phacomatoses -- Sect. IX Vascular disease -- V. III -- Sect. X Degenerative and metabolic diseases -- Sect. XI Infectious, inflammatory, and demyelinating diseases.
- Weedon's Skin pathology. 3rd ed. 2010, ClinicalKeyAn approach to the interpretation of skin biopsies -- Diagnostic clues -- The lichenoid reaction pattern ('interface dermatitis') -- The psoriasiform reaction pattern -- The spongiotic reaction pattern -- The vesiculobullous reaction pattern -- The granulomatous reaction pattern -- The vasculopathic reaction pattern -- Disorders of epidermal maturation and keratinization -- Disorders of pigmentation -- Disorders of collagen -- Disorders of elastic tissue -- Cutaneous mucinoses -- Cutaneous deposits -- Diseases of cutaneous appendages -- Cysts, sinuses, and pits -- Panniculitis -- Metabolic and storage diseases -- Miscellaneous conditions -- Cutaneous drug reactions -- Reactions to physical agents -- Cutaneous infections and infestations - histological patterns -- Bacterial and rickettsial infections -- Spirochetal infections -- Mycoses and algal infections -- Viral diseases -- Protozoal infections -- Marine injuries -- Helminth infestations -- Arthropod-induced diseases -- Tumors of the epidermis -- Lentigines, nevi, and melanomas -- Tumors of cutaneous appendages -- Tumors and tumor-like proliferations of fibrous and related tissues -- Tumors of fat -- Tumors of muscle, cartilage, and bone -- Neural and neuroendocrine tumors -- Vascular tumors -- Cutaneous metastases -- Cutaneous infiltrates - non-lymphoid -- Cutaneous infiltrates - lymphomatous and leukemic.
- Cellular responses to injury -- Acute inflammation, healing and repair -- Chronic inflammation -- Infections of histological importance -- Amyloidosis -- Disorders of growth -- Dysplasia and neoplasia -- Atherosclerosis -- Thrombosis and embolism -- Infarction -- Cardiovascular system -- Respiratory system -- Gastrointestinal system -- Liver and pancreaticobiliary system -- Urinary system -- Lymphoid and haematopoietic systems -- Female reproductive system -- Breast -- Male reproductive system -- Endocrine system -- Skin -- Bone and soft tissues -- Nervous system.
- Wheater's Functional histology a text and colour atlas. 5th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint MaterialCell structure and function -- Cell cycle and replication -- Blood -- Supporting/connective tissues -- Epithelial tissues -- Muscle -- Nervous tissues -- Circulatory system -- Skin -- Skeletal tissues -- Immune system -- Respiratory system -- Oral tissues -- Gastrointestinal tract -- Liver and pancreas -- Urinary system -- Endocrine system -- Male reproductive system -- Female reproductive system -- Central nervous system -- Special sense organs -- Appendix 1: Introduction to microscopy -- Appendix 2: Notes on staining and techniques -- Appendix 3: Glossary of terms.
- Take a simple approach to understanding the fundamentals with Wheater's Functional Histology. Offering concise text accompanied by hundreds of captions and images of histology slides, this best-selling textbook will equip you with all the must-know histology information you need to complete your courses and ace your exams. Recognize the microscopic structure of normal human tissues and how it relates to function with the help of over 900 high-quality histology images and illustrations.Master how to apply histology in a clinical context through coverage of common clinical conditions in each chapter.Access the entire contents online at Student Consult, including all of the images, a virtual histolab, and USMLE-style self-assessment questions and rationales.
- An interactive study aid for human anatomy.
- Wintrobe's Atlas of clinical hematology 2007, OvidAnemia / David Barth and Jan V. Hirschmann -- Acute leukemias / Douglas C Tkachuk and Jan V. Hirschmann -- Myelodysplastic syndromes / Douglas C. Tkachuk, Kathy Chun and Jan V. Hirschmann -- Chronic myeloproliferative syndromes / Tracy I. George -- Lymphoproliferative disorders / Jan V. Hirschmann, Denis J. Bailey and Douglas C. Tkachuk -- Flow cytometry in the diagnosis of hematopoietic diseases / Steven J. Kussick -- Cytology and laser scanning cytometry / William R. Geddie -- Approach to the microscopic evaluation of blood and bone marrow / Douglas C. Tkachuk and Jan V. Hirschmann.
Access restricted to Stanford community
Search, browse, and organize over 50,000 high-quality presentation-ready scientific and medical images.ANATOMY.TV: shows each area of human anatomy with 20 layers ,detailed moving images. Limited to 1 simultaneous user — be sure to logoff when done.ARRS Goldminer: instant access to 240,000+ radiological images from peer-reviewed journals. Search by findings, anatomy, imaging technique, patient age and sex.ANATOMY.TV: shows each area of human anatomy with 20 layers ,detailed moving images. Limited to 1 simultaneous user — be sure to logoff when done.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Other Image Sources
UpToDate: A point-of-care clinical information resource containing succinct and aggressively updated clinical topic reviews.PubMed: provides fulltext access to Lane's resources. Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)
A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A specialized PubMed search geared towards helping clinicians quickly access systematic reviews.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles.Provides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not. Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.A decision support tool that includes guidelines, articles, text books and drug information.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.Features topic reviews that include a synthesis of the biomedical literature and specific patient care recommendations.Provides reviews of treatments for over 250 conditions that summarize the related available evidence from systematic reviews, clinical trials, observational studies and clinical practice guidelines.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central registry of Controlled Trials (CCTR) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.A major drug resource providing information organized by drug types, diseases, acute care, toxicology and alternative medicines.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.