- Pediatric and adolescent musculoskeletal MRI 2007, Springer
- Pediatric brain and spine 2005, Springer
- Pediatric dermatology. 4th ed. v. 1-2, 2011.Volume 1 -- Basic science and principles of diagnosis and treatment -- Neonatal and inherited disorders -- Diseases of mucous membranes and appendageal structures -- Volume 2 -- Reaction patterns -- Neoplasms and systemic diseases -- Infections and infestations -- Injury and responses.
- Pediatric neuropathology 2007, Springer
- Pediatric surgery 2006, Springer
- Pediatric surgery 2009, Springer
- Peripheral nerve blocks. 2nd ed. 2004, Ovid
- Ch. 1Viewing the peripheral fundus --Ch. 2Anatomy of the peripheral fundus --Ch. 3Developmental anomalies, degeneration, and diseases of the peripheral retina and pars plana --Ch. 4Vitreous degeneration related to peripheral retinal breaks and retinal detachment --Ch. 5Peripheral retinal breaks --Ch. 6Retinal detachment --Ch. 7Proliferative vitreoretinopathy --Ch. 8Choroidal detachment .
- PET-CT beyond FDG 2010, SpringerImportance of Radiotracers Other than FDG in Oncology / Luigi Mansi, Pier Francesco Rambaldi and Vincenzo Cuccurullo -- Considerations About PET Isotopes / Luigi Mansi, Vincenzo Cuccurullo and Pier Francesco Rambaldi -- Choline PET-CT / Mohsen Farsad, Vincenzo Allegri and Paolo Castellucci -- Methionine PET-CT / Cristina Nanni, Valentina Ambrosini and Stefano Fanti -- Fluoride PET-CT / Roland Hustinx and Catherine Beckers -- Tyrosine PET-CT / Mohsen Farsad and Gabriele Pöpperl -- Somatostatin Receptor PET-CT / Valentina Ambrosini, Paolo Castellucci, GianCarlo Montini and Stefano Fanti -- Acetate PET-CT / Mohsen Farsad, Franca Chierichetti and Stefano Fanti -- Thymidine PET-CT / Ken Herrmann and Andreas Buck -- Dopa PET-CT / Adrienne H. Brouwers, Klaas P. Koopmans, Rudi A. J. O. Dierckx and Philip H. Elsinga -- Imaging of Hypoxia with PET-CT / Tove J. Grönroos, Heikki Minn and Rodney J. Hicks -- Angiogenesis PET Using Radiolabeled RGD Peptides / Keon Wook Kang, Jae Min Jeong and Ambros J. Beer -- Hormonal Receptors PET-CT / Erik F. J. de Vries, Andor W. J. M. Glaudemans, Caroline P. Schröder and Geke A. P. Hospers -- HTP PET-CT / Adrienne H. Brouwers, Klaas P. Koopmans, Rudi A. J. O. Dierckx and Philip H. Elsinga.
- Phaco chop 2004Why learn chopping? / David F. Chang -- Horizontal chopping : principles and pearls / Randall J. Olson -- Vertical chopping : principles and pearls / Louis D. "Skip" Nichamin -- Comparing and integrating horizontal and vertical chopping / David F. Chang -- Transitioning to phaco chop : pearls and pitfalls / David F. Chang -- Understanding the phacodynamics of chopping / Barry S. Seibel -- Optimizing machine settings for chopping techniques / David F. Chang -- Optimizing the AMO sovereign for chopping / David F. Chang -- Optimizing the Alcon legacy for chopping / Barry S. Seibel -- Optimizing the Alcon infiniti for chopping / David F. Chang -- Optimizing the Bausch & Lomb millennium for chopping / Barry S. Seibel -- Strategies for the difficult capsulorrhexis / David F. Chang -- Pearls for hydrodissection and hydrodelineation / David F. Chang -- Phaco strategies for complicated cataracts / David F. Chang -- Posterior capsule rupture and vitreous loss : advanced approaches / Louis D. "Skip" Nichamin -- Strategies for managing posterior capsular rupture / David F. Chang -- Microphaco chop : rationale and technique / Randall J. Olson -- Bimanual phaco chop : fluidic strategies / David F. Chang -- Bimanual phaco chop for capsular or zonular defects / David F. Chang.
- Photoaging 2004
- Pocket atlas of Chinese medicine 2009, Thieme BookHistory / Marnae C. Ergil -- Fundamental theory of Chinese medicine / Kevin V. Ergil -- Diagnosis in Chinese medicine / Kevin V. Ergil -- Acupuncture / Marnae C. Ergil -- Tui na / Michael McCarthy and Kevin V. Ergil -- Traditional Chinese pharmacotherapy / Simon Becker -- Chinese dietetic / Mary Garvey -- Qi gong / Anne Reinard and Yves Réquéna -- Tai ji quan / Douglas Wile -- Acupuncture research : an overview / Stephen Birch.
- Pocket atlas of dental radiology 2007, Thieme BookIncludes skull and oral tumor images
- Pocket atlas of echocardiography 2006, Thieme BookExamination -- Imaging and patient position -- Parasternal long-axis view -- Parasternal short-axis view -- Apical windows -- Suprasternal window -- Subcostal window -- M-mode and Doppler echocardiography -- M-mode -- Doppler -- Cardiac abnormalities -- Valvular heart disease -- Coronary heart disease -- Cardiomyopathies -- Prosthetic valves -- Carditis -- Septal defects -- Hypertensive heart diseases -- Intracardiac masses.
- Pocket atlas of endodontics 2006, Thieme Book
- Pocket atlas of nutrition. Rev. translation of 3rd German ed. 2005, Thieme Book
- Pocket atlas of ophthalmology 2007, Thieme BookAnatomy / M. Grueb -- Optical system and physiology / M. Grueb -- Lids / M. Grueb -- Lacrimal apparatus / J. Mielke -- Orbit / J.M. Rohrbach, D. Holland -- Strabismus / H.-S. Walter -- Conjunctiva / J. M. Rohrbach -- Cornea / J. Mielke -- Sclera / T. Schlote -- Choroid and iris / T. Schlote -- Lens / J.M. Rohrbach -- Glaucoma / M. Grueb -- Retina and vitreous body / F. Gelisken -- Macula / U. Schneider -- Optic nerve and optic pathway / P. Weckerle -- Drug-induced ocular side-effects / T. Schlote -- Eye diseases in developing countries / J. Mielke.
- Pocket atlas of oral diseases. 2nd ed. 2006, Thieme BookWhite lesions -- Red lesions -- Black and brown lesions -- Vesiculobullous lesions -- Ulcerative lesions -- Papillary lesions -- Gingival enlargement -- Soft-tissue tumors -- Soft-tissue cysts -- Bone swellings -- Neck swellings -- Lip lesions.
- Pocket atlas of sectional anatomy. 3rd ed., rev. and updated. v.1-3, 2007., Thieme Bookv. 2, 2007 Thieme Bookv. 3, 2007 Thieme Bookv. 1. Head and neck -- v. 2. Thorax, heart, abdomen, and pelvis -- v. 3. Spine, extremities, joints.
- Pocket atlas of tongue diagnosis. 2nd ed. 2011, Thieme BookIn this fully up-to-date Second Edition, experts in Chinese medicine explain how traditional Chinese tongue diagnosis can be used in daily practice to complement conventional Western methods. The guide begins with a brief introduction to the history, anatomy, physiology, and methodology of tongue diagnosis followed by basic techniques and systematic procedures for identifying the manifold individual characteristics of the tongue's shape and its many modifications. Full-color photographs of tongues then demonstrate a variety of clinical scenarios to help readers develop a holistic approach to diagnosis.
- Pollen terminology 2009, Springer
- Practical atlas for bacterial identification. 2nd ed. 2010, CRCnetBASEChapter 1. Bacterial Communities by Location and Function -- Chapter 2. Common Bacteriologically Initiated Events -- Chapter 3. Bacteria Are Everywhere -- Chapter 4. Preliminary Differentiation of Alpha Bacterial Consorms -- Chapter 5. Environmental Dynamics of Bacterial Consorms -- Chapter 6. Bacterial Consormial Challenges -- Chapter 7. Detailed Identification of Bacterial Consorms -- Chapter 8. Biochemical Methods for Identification of Consorms -- Chapter 9. Identifying Bacterial Consorms Using BART -- Chapter 10. Introduction to Grid-Formatted Bacteriological Atlas -- Chapter 11. Defining Bacterial Consorms in Gridded Atlas Format -- Chapter 12. Natural Bacteriological Consorms.
- The normal foot -- The high-risk foot -- The ulcerated foot -- The infected foot -- The necrotic foot -- The unsalvageable foot.
- Part four: Valvular heart disease -- Quantitation of valvular regurgitation / Judy Hung -- Timing of intervention for chronic valve regurgitation: the role of echocardiography / Catherine M. Otto -- Intraoperative echocardiography in mitral valve repair / William J. Stewart and Brian P. Griffin -- Echocardiography in the patient undergoing catheter ballon mitral valvuloplasty: patient selection, hemodynamic results, complications, and log-term outcome / Bernard Iung and Alec Vahanian -- Clinical decision making in patients with endocarditis: the role of echocardiography / Christopher H. Cabell -- Aortic stenosis: echocardiographic evaluation of disease severity, disease progression, and the role of echocardiography in clinical decision making / Raphael Rosenhek -- Fluid dynamics of prosthetic valves / Ajit P. Yoganathan and Brandon R. Travis -- Echocardiographic recognition and quantitation of prosthetic valve dysfunction / Miguel Zabalgoitia -- Echocardiographic recognition of unusual complications after surgery on the great vessels and cardiac valves / William A. Zoghbi -- Part five: Cardiomyopathies and pericardial disease -- Doppler echocardiography in heart failure and cardiac resynchronization / Martin St. John Sutton -- Echocardiography in the evaluation and management of patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy / Anna Woo, E. Douglas Wigle, and Harry Rakowski -- Restrictive cardiomyopathy: diagnosis and prognostic implications / Tasneem Z. Naqvi -- Pericardial disease / Brad I. Munt, Robert R. Moss, and Christopher R. Thompson -- End-stage heart failure: ventricular assist devices and the posttransplant patient / Audrey H. Wu.Part one: Advanced echocardiographic techniques -- Transesophageal echocardiography / Ian G. Burwash and Kwan-Leung Chan -- Monitoring ventricular function in the operating room: impact on clinical outcome / Donald C. Oxorn -- Contrast ultrasound imaging: methods, analysis, and applications / Thomas R. Porter and Feng Xie -- Three-dimensional echocardiography / Michael H. Picard -- Tissue doppler and speckle tracking echocardiography / Otto A. Smiseth and Thor Edvardsen -- Intracardiac echocardiography / Thomas Bartel ... [et al.] -- Intravascular ultrasound: principles and clinical applications / Neil J. Weissman and Gary S. Mintz -- Hand-carried ultrasound / Martin E. Goldman and Lori B. Croft -- Part two: The left ventricle -- Quantitative evaluation of left ventricular structure, wall stress, and systolic function / Gerard P. Aurigemma and William H. Gaasch -- Ventricular shape and function / Florence H. Sheehan -- Assessment of diastolic function by echocardiography / Milind Y. Desai and Allan L. Klein -- Echocardiographic digital image processing and approaches to automated border detection / Johan G. Bosch -- Part three: Ischemic heart disease -- The role of echocardiographic evaluation in patients presenting with acute chest pain in the emergency room / Sarah Weeks and Kirsten E. Fleischmann -- Echocardiography in the coronary care unit: management of acute myocardial infarction, detection of complications, and prognostic implications / Ivor L. Gerber and Elyse Foster -- Exercise echocardiography / Rosario V. Freeman -- Stress echocardiography with nonexercise techniques: principles, protocols, interpretation, and clinical applications / Thomas H. Marwick -- Echocardiographic evaluation of coronary blood flow: approaches and clinical applications / Nozomi Watanabe.Part six: The pregnant patient -- Role of echocardiography in the diagnosis and management of heart disease in pregnancy / Karen K. Stout -- Part seven: Vascular and systemic diseases -- Aortic dissection and trauma: value and limitations of echocardiography / Husam H. Farah and Ann F. Bolger -- Hypertension: impact of echocardiographic data on the mechanism of hypertension, treatment, options, prognosis, and assessment of therapy / John S. Gottdiener -- Echocardiographic findings in acute and chronic respiratory disease / Paul R. Forfia and Susan E. Wiegers -- Echocardiographic findings in systemic diseases characterized by immune-mediated injury / Carlos A. Roldan -- Echocardiography in the evaluation of cardiac disease resulting from endocrinopathies, renal disease, obesity, and nutritional deficiencies / Marcus F. Stoddard -- Echocardiography in patients with inherited connective tissue disorders / Mark Lewin -- Aging changes seen on echocardiography / Michael A. Chen -- Echocardiographic evaluation of the patient with a systemic embolic event / Edmond W. Chen and Rita F. Redberg -- The role of echocardiography in atrial fibrillation and flutter / Warren J. Manning -- Part eight: Adult congenital heart disease and cardiac tumors -- General echocardiographic approach to the adult with suspected congenital heart disease / Michelle Gurvitz -- Echocardiographic evaluation of the adult with unoperated congenital heart disease / Mary Etta E. King -- Echocardiographic evaluation of the adult with postoperative congenital heart disease / John S. Child -- Cardiac tumors / Charles J. Bruce.
- Prenatal mouse brain atlas /. 2nd ed. 2007, Springer
- Prostate biopsy interpretation 2012, SpringerAnatomy and Normal Histology of the Prostate Pertinent to Biopsy Practice -- Prostate Needle Biopsy Sampling Techniques: Impact on Pathological Diagnosis -- Diagnosis of Limited Cancer in Prostate Biopsy -- Immunohistochemistry in Prostate Biopsy Evaluation -- Contemporary Approach to Gleason Grading of Prostate Cancer -- Histologic Variants of Prostate Carcinoma -- Benign Mimics of Prostate Carcinoma -- Atypical Cribriform Lesions of the Prostate Gland: Emerging Concepts of Intraductal Carcinoma of the Prostate (IDC-P) -- High-Grade Prostatic Intraepithelial Neoplasia -- Atypical Glands Suspicious for Cancer -- Spindle Cell Lesions of the Prostate Gland -- Treatment Effect in Benign and Malignant Prostate Tissue -- Molecular Biology of Prostate Cancer and Emerging Diagnostic and Prognostic Biomarkers -- Biopsy Specimen Handling, Processing, Quality Assurance Program -- Reporting of Prostate Biopsy.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.