- Pathology illustrated. 6th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Pediatric brain and spine an atlas of MRI and spectroscopy 2005, Springer
- Pediatric dermatology. 3rd ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Pediatric dermatology. 4th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint MaterialVolume 1 -- Basic science and principles of diagnosis and treatment -- Neonatal and inherited disorders -- Diseases of mucous membranes and appendageal structures -- Volume 2 -- Reaction patterns -- Neoplasms and systemic diseases -- Infections and infestations -- Injury and responses.
- Pediatric dermatology. Fourth edition [4th ed.] 2013, ClinicalKeyIntroduction to Pediatric Dermatology -- Neonatal Dermatology -- Papulosquamous Eruptions -- Vesiculopustular Eruptions -- Nodules and Tumors -- Disorders of Pigmentation -- Reactive Erythema -- Disorders of the Hair and Nails -- Oral Cavity -- Factitial Dermatoses.
- Pediatric neuropathology a text-atlas 2007, Springer
- Pediatric orthopaedic surgery 2011, ClinicalKeyModified Woodward Procedure for Sprengel's Deformity -- Shoulder External Rotation Tendon Transfers for Brachial Plexus Birth Palsy -- Proximal Humerus Fracture: Reduction and Fixation with Elastic Nail -- Open Reduction and Internal Fixation of Displaced Medial Epicondyle Fracture Using a Screw and Washer -- Radial Head/Neck Fracture: Closed Reduction, Percutaneous Reduction, and Open Reduction -- Lateral Humeral Condyle Fracture: Closed Reduction and Percutaneous Pinning and Open Reduction and Internal Fixation -- Forearm Fractures: Closed Treatment -- Closed Reduction and Pinning of Distal Radius Fractures -- Forearm Fractures: Intramedullary Rodding -- Digital Syndactyly Release -- Innominate Osteotomy -- Chiari Pelvic Osteotomy -- Triple Pelvic Osteotomy -- Single-Incision Supraperiosteal Triple Innominate Osteotomy -- Repair of Proximal Hamstring Avulsion -- Hip Pyarthritis -- Percutaneous in situ Cannulated Screw Fixation of Slipped Capital Femoral Epiphysis -- Bernese Periacetabular Osteotomy -- Anteromedial Approach to a Developmentally Dislocated Hip -- Femur Fracture: Flexible Intramedullary Nailing -- Guided Growth-Hemiepiphysiodesis -- Femoral Lengthening with External Fixation -- Greater Trochanteric Transfer/Relative Femoral Neck Lengthening -- Femur Fracture: Lateral Trochanteric Entry Rigid Nailing -- Submuscular Plating for Pediatric Femur Fractures -- Flexion Osteotomy for Slipped Capital Femoral Epiphysis -- Femur Fracture: Closed Reduction and Spica Cast -- Epiphysiodesis of the Distal Femur/Proximal Tibia-Fibula -- Sofield Osteotomy with Intramedullary Rod Fixation of the Long Bones of the Femur/Tibia -- Discoid Lateral Meniscus -- Patellar Instability: Lateral Release and Medial Plication -- Knee Surgery for Children with Cerebral Palsy Knee Surgery for Children with Cerebral Palsy I: Hamstring Lengthening -- Tibial Spine Fracture: Arthroscopic and Open Reduction and Internal Fixation -- Osteochondritis Dissecans: Arthroscopic Evaluation and Extra-articular Drilling with or without Fixation -- Osteochondritis Dissecans Fixation -- Transphyseal ACL Reconstruction in Skeletally Immature Patients Using Autogenous Hamstring Tendon -- Physeal-Sparing ACL Reconstruction in Skeletally Immature Patients Using Iliotibial Band Technique -- Open Reduction and Internal Fixation of Tibial Tubercle Fractures -- Proximal Tibial Osteotomy for Blount's Disease -- Operative Treatment of Tillaux Fractures of the Ankle -- Tibial Lengthening with Circular External Fixation -- Arthroscopic Management for Juvenile Osteochondritis Dissecans of the Talus -- Triplane Fractures -- Ponseti Method for Idiopathic Clubfoot Deformity -- Resection of Talocalcaneal Tarsal Coalition and Fat Autograft Interposition -- Resection of Calcaneonavicular Coalition and Fat Autograft Interposition -- Chevron Osteotomy for Adolescent Hallux Valgus -- Osteotomies of the Foot for Cavus Deformities -- Flexor Tenotomy for Congenital Curly Toe -- Tibialis Posterior Tendon Transfer -- Split Transfer of the Tibialis Anterior Tendon -- Calcaneal-Cuboid-Cuneiform Osteotomy for the Correction of Valgus Foot Deformities -- Vertical Expandable Prosthetic Titanium Rib (VEPTR) Expansion Thoracoplasty -- Hemivertebra Resection -- Posterior Surgical Treatment for Scheuermann's Kyphosis -- Scoliosis Correction -- Anterior Spinal Instrumentation and Fusion for Lumbar and Thoracolumbar Idiopathic Scoliosis -- Posterior Instrumented Reduction and Fusion for Spondylolisthesis -- Thoracoscopic Release and Instrumentation for Scoliosis.
- Pediatric surgery 2006, Springer
- Pediatric surgery diagnosis and management 2009, Springer
- Pericardial diseases-- clinical diagnostic imaging atlas 2009, ClinicalKeyOften times the symptoms of pericardial disease such as fever, chest pain, and shortness of breath are non-specific, making an accurate diagnosis a challenging task. Now, you can detect and treat pericardial disease in time to save many more patients. This title in the brand-new Clinical Diagnostic Imaging Atlas Series offers you authoritative guidance from a well-known cardiologist and imaging expert about when and how to perform the latest diagnostic imaging tests, interpret the results, and effectively treat the emergency. Detailed discussions of hot topics, full-color illustrations, and a DVD of procedural video clips, animations, and downloadable image libraries help you provide fast, appropriate treatment for each challenging case you face. Offers detailed advice on when and how to screen for the most prevalent but often difficult-to-diagnose pericardial diseases to help you improve care and increase survival rates. Discusses the hottest topics in pericardial disease, including imaging of the pericardium ₅ pericarditis₅ pericardial effusions ₅ pericardial tamponade ₅ pericardial constriction ₅ masses and encasement of the pericardium ₅ pneumopericardium ₅ and more that help you quickly diagnose the non-specific symptoms associated with pericardial disease. Presents 49 fully illustrated case presentations with teaching points that make information easy to understand and digest. Addresses the advantages and limitations of chest radiology, transthoracic and transesophageal echocardiography, cardiac CT, MR, angiography, and nuclear cardiology techniques so you can quickly determine the best imaging approach. Includes supporting evidence and current AHA/ACC guidelines for more accurate interpretations of your imaging findings. Uses a consistent, easy-to-follow chapter format that includes topic overview, an outline of imaging/diagnostic options, and case-based examples to make reference easy. Provides more than 400 full-color illustrations for expert visual guidance. Includes a bonus DVD containing 100 hundred videos of techniques and animations that show you what to look for and how to proceed as well as downloadable image libraries for use in electronic presentations.
- Peripheral ocular fundus. 3rd ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint MaterialCh. 1 Viewing the peripheral fundus -- Ch. 2 Anatomy of the peripheral fundus -- Ch. 3 Developmental anomalies, degeneration, and diseases of the peripheral retina and pars plana -- Ch. 4 Vitreous degeneration related to peripheral retinal breaks and retinal detachment -- Ch. 5 Peripheral retinal breaks -- Ch. 6 Retinal detachment -- Ch. 7 Proliferative vitreoretinopathy -- Ch. 8 Choroidal detachment .
- PET-CT beyond FDG a quick guide to image interpretation 2010, SpringerImportance of Radiotracers Other than FDG in Oncology / Luigi Mansi, Pier Francesco Rambaldi and Vincenzo Cuccurullo -- Considerations About PET Isotopes / Luigi Mansi, Vincenzo Cuccurullo and Pier Francesco Rambaldi -- Choline PET-CT / Mohsen Farsad, Vincenzo Allegri and Paolo Castellucci -- Methionine PET-CT / Cristina Nanni, Valentina Ambrosini and Stefano Fanti -- Fluoride PET-CT / Roland Hustinx and Catherine Beckers -- Tyrosine PET-CT / Mohsen Farsad and Gabriele Pöpperl -- Somatostatin Receptor PET-CT / Valentina Ambrosini, Paolo Castellucci, GianCarlo Montini and Stefano Fanti -- Acetate PET-CT / Mohsen Farsad, Franca Chierichetti and Stefano Fanti -- Thymidine PET-CT / Ken Herrmann and Andreas Buck -- Dopa PET-CT / Adrienne H. Brouwers, Klaas P. Koopmans, Rudi A. J. O. Dierckx and Philip H. Elsinga -- Imaging of Hypoxia with PET-CT / Tove J. Grönroos, Heikki Minn and Rodney J. Hicks -- Angiogenesis PET Using Radiolabeled RGD Peptides / Keon Wook Kang, Jae Min Jeong and Ambros J. Beer -- Hormonal Receptors PET-CT / Erik F. J. de Vries, Andor W. J. M. Glaudemans, Caroline P. Schröder and Geke A. P. Hospers -- HTP PET-CT / Adrienne H. Brouwers, Klaas P. Koopmans, Rudi A. J. O. Dierckx and Philip H. Elsinga.
- Physical diagnosis of pain an atlas of signs and symptoms. 1st ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Physical diagnosis of pain an atlas of signs and symptoms. 2nd ed. 2010, ClinicalKeyThe only atlas devoted to the physical diagnosis of pain, this 2nd edition continues to offer a clear, how-to-do-it approach to the accurate diagnosis of 300 conditions through their physical signs. Dr. Waldman's teaching method coupled with new and beautifully detailed illustrations give you the information you need to optimize outcomes for your patients with pain. Plus, thirty new chapters keep you up to date and a DVD of procedural videos performed by Dr. Waldman provides you with authoritative guidance on conducting physical examinations to help you effectively diagnose pain. Examines the full range of conditions in the shoulder and upper extremity, elbow and forearm, wrist and hand, spine, hip, knee, ankle, and foot offering you complete coverage. Includes a DVD of videos of Dr. Waldman and his staff performing techniques of the physical exam for expert, how-to-do-it guidance. Discusses the hottest topics in the field through 30 new chapters, including, The Andrews Anterior Apprehension Test for Anterior Instability, The Jobe Supraspinatus Test, The Schober Test for Lumbar Spine Flexion, The Swan Neck Deformity Sign, and many, many more with all remaining chapters refreshed with updated content to keep you current.
- "Pillbox was developed to aid in the identification of unknown solid dosage pharmaceuticals. The system combines high-resolution images of tablets and capsules with FDA-approved appearance information (imprint, shape, color, etc.) to enable users to visually search for and identify an unknown solid dosage pharmaceutical"--Website
- Pocket atlas of cardiac MRI. 2nd ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Pocket atlas of Chinese medicine 2009, Thieme BookHistory / Marnae C. Ergil -- Fundamental theory of Chinese medicine / Kevin V. Ergil -- Diagnosis in Chinese medicine / Kevin V. Ergil -- Acupuncture / Marnae C. Ergil -- Tui na / Michael McCarthy and Kevin V. Ergil -- Traditional Chinese pharmacotherapy / Simon Becker -- Chinese dietetic / Mary Garvey -- Qi gong / Anne Reinard and Yves Réquéna -- Tai ji quan / Douglas Wile -- Acupuncture research : an overview / Stephen Birch.
- Pocket atlas of dental radiology 2007, Thieme BookIncludes skull and oral tumor images
- Pocket atlas of echocardiography 2006, Thieme BookExamination -- Imaging and patient position -- Parasternal long-axis view -- Parasternal short-axis view -- Apical windows -- Suprasternal window -- Subcostal window -- M-mode and Doppler echocardiography -- M-mode -- Doppler -- Cardiac abnormalities -- Valvular heart disease -- Coronary heart disease -- Cardiomyopathies -- Prosthetic valves -- Carditis -- Septal defects -- Hypertensive heart diseases -- Intracardiac masses.
- Pocket atlas of endodontics 2006, Thieme Book
- Pocket atlas of nutrition. Rev. translation of 3rd German ed. 2005, Thieme Book
- Pocket atlas of ophthalmology 2007, Thieme BookAnatomy / M. Grueb -- Optical system and physiology / M. Grueb -- Lids / M. Grueb -- Lacrimal apparatus / J. Mielke -- Orbit / J.M. Rohrbach, D. Holland -- Strabismus / H.-S. Walter -- Conjunctiva / J. M. Rohrbach -- Cornea / J. Mielke -- Sclera / T. Schlote -- Choroid and iris / T. Schlote -- Lens / J.M. Rohrbach -- Glaucoma / M. Grueb -- Retina and vitreous body / F. Gelisken -- Macula / U. Schneider -- Optic nerve and optic pathway / P. Weckerle -- Drug-induced ocular side-effects / T. Schlote -- Eye diseases in developing countries / J. Mielke.
- Pocket atlas of oral diseases. 2nd ed. 2006, Thieme BookWhite lesions -- Red lesions -- Black and brown lesions -- Vesiculobullous lesions -- Ulcerative lesions -- Papillary lesions -- Gingival enlargement -- Soft-tissue tumors -- Soft-tissue cysts -- Bone swellings -- Neck swellings -- Lip lesions.
- Pocket atlas of sectional anatomy computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging. 4th edition. v. 1-2, 2014, Thiemev. 2 Thieme"This comprehensive, easy-to-consult pocket atlas is renowned for its superb illustrations and ability to depict sectional anatomy in every plane. Together with its two companion volumes, it provides a highly specialized navigational tool for all clinicians who need to master radiologic anatomy and accurately interpret CT and MR images. Special features of Pocket Atlas of Sectional Anatomy: - Didactic organization in two-page units, with high-quality radiologic images on one side and brilliant, full-color diagrams on the other - Hundreds of high-resolution CT and MR images, many made with the latest generation of scanners (e.g., 3T MRI, 64-slice CT) - Consistent color coding, making it easy to identify similar structures across several slices - Concise, easy-to-read labeling of all figures. Updates for the 4th edition of Volume I: - New cranial CT imaging sequences of the axial and coronal temporal bone - Expanded MR section, with all new 3T MR images of the temporal lobe and hippocampus, basilar artery, cranial nerves, cavernous sinus, and more - New arterial MR angiography sequences of the neck and additional larynx images Compact, easy-to-use, highly visual, and designed for quick recall, this book is ideal for use in both the clinical and study settings. Volume I: Head and Neck Volume II: Thorax, Heart, Abdomen, and Pelvis, ISBN 978-3-13-125604-1 Volume III: Spine, Extremities, Joints, ISBN 978-3-13-143171-4 Torsten B. Moeller, MD, and Emil Reif, MD, Department of Radiology, Marienhaus Klinikum Saarlouis-Dillingen, Dillingen/Saarlouis, Germany"--Provided by publisher.
- Pocket atlas of tongue diagnosis with Chinese therapy guidelines for acupuncture, herbal prescriptions, and nutrition. 2nd ed. 2011, Thieme BookIn this fully up-to-date Second Edition, experts in Chinese medicine explain how traditional Chinese tongue diagnosis can be used in daily practice to complement conventional Western methods. The guide begins with a brief introduction to the history, anatomy, physiology, and methodology of tongue diagnosis followed by basic techniques and systematic procedures for identifying the manifold individual characteristics of the tongue's shape and its many modifications. Full-color photographs of tongues then demonstrate a variety of clinical scenarios to help readers develop a holistic approach to diagnosis.
- Pollen terminology an illustrated handbook 2009, Springer
- Practical atlas for bacterial identification. 2nd ed. 2010, CRCnetBASEChapter 1. Bacterial Communities by Location and Function -- Chapter 2. Common Bacteriologically Initiated Events -- Chapter 3. Bacteria Are Everywhere -- Chapter 4. Preliminary Differentiation of Alpha Bacterial Consorms -- Chapter 5. Environmental Dynamics of Bacterial Consorms -- Chapter 6. Bacterial Consormial Challenges -- Chapter 7. Detailed Identification of Bacterial Consorms -- Chapter 8. Biochemical Methods for Identification of Consorms -- Chapter 9. Identifying Bacterial Consorms Using BART -- Chapter 10. Introduction to Grid-Formatted Bacteriological Atlas -- Chapter 11. Defining Bacterial Consorms in Gridded Atlas Format -- Chapter 12. Natural Bacteriological Consorms.
- Practical dermatopathology. [1st ed.] Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Practical pediatric radiology. 3rd ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Practice of clinical echocardiography. 3rd ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint MaterialPart four: Valvular heart disease -- Quantitation of valvular regurgitation / Judy Hung -- Timing of intervention for chronic valve regurgitation: the role of echocardiography / Catherine M. Otto -- Intraoperative echocardiography in mitral valve repair / William J. Stewart and Brian P. Griffin -- Echocardiography in the patient undergoing catheter ballon mitral valvuloplasty: patient selection, hemodynamic results, complications, and log-term outcome / Bernard Iung and Alec Vahanian -- Clinical decision making in patients with endocarditis: the role of echocardiography / Christopher H. Cabell -- Aortic stenosis: echocardiographic evaluation of disease severity, disease progression, and the role of echocardiography in clinical decision making / Raphael Rosenhek -- Fluid dynamics of prosthetic valves / Ajit P. Yoganathan and Brandon R. Travis -- Echocardiographic recognition and quantitation of prosthetic valve dysfunction / Miguel Zabalgoitia -- Echocardiographic recognition of unusual complications after surgery on the great vessels and cardiac valves / William A. Zoghbi -- Part five: Cardiomyopathies and pericardial disease -- Doppler echocardiography in heart failure and cardiac resynchronization / Martin St. John Sutton -- Echocardiography in the evaluation and management of patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy / Anna Woo, E. Douglas Wigle, and Harry Rakowski -- Restrictive cardiomyopathy: diagnosis and prognostic implications / Tasneem Z. Naqvi -- Pericardial disease / Brad I. Munt, Robert R. Moss, and Christopher R. Thompson -- End-stage heart failure: ventricular assist devices and the posttransplant patient / Audrey H. Wu. Part one: Advanced echocardiographic techniques -- Transesophageal echocardiography / Ian G. Burwash and Kwan-Leung Chan -- Monitoring ventricular function in the operating room: impact on clinical outcome / Donald C. Oxorn -- Contrast ultrasound imaging: methods, analysis, and applications / Thomas R. Porter and Feng Xie -- Three-dimensional echocardiography / Michael H. Picard -- Tissue doppler and speckle tracking echocardiography / Otto A. Smiseth and Thor Edvardsen -- Intracardiac echocardiography / Thomas Bartel ... [et al.] -- Intravascular ultrasound: principles and clinical applications / Neil J. Weissman and Gary S. Mintz -- Hand-carried ultrasound / Martin E. Goldman and Lori B. Croft -- Part two: The left ventricle -- Quantitative evaluation of left ventricular structure, wall stress, and systolic function / Gerard P. Aurigemma and William H. Gaasch -- Ventricular shape and function / Florence H. Sheehan -- Assessment of diastolic function by echocardiography / Milind Y. Desai and Allan L. Klein -- Echocardiographic digital image processing and approaches to automated border detection / Johan G. Bosch -- Part three: Ischemic heart disease -- The role of echocardiographic evaluation in patients presenting with acute chest pain in the emergency room / Sarah Weeks and Kirsten E. Fleischmann -- Echocardiography in the coronary care unit: management of acute myocardial infarction, detection of complications, and prognostic implications / Ivor L. Gerber and Elyse Foster -- Exercise echocardiography / Rosario V. Freeman -- Stress echocardiography with nonexercise techniques: principles, protocols, interpretation, and clinical applications / Thomas H. Marwick -- Echocardiographic evaluation of coronary blood flow: approaches and clinical applications / Nozomi Watanabe. Part six: The pregnant patient -- Role of echocardiography in the diagnosis and management of heart disease in pregnancy / Karen K. Stout -- Part seven: Vascular and systemic diseases -- Aortic dissection and trauma: value and limitations of echocardiography / Husam H. Farah and Ann F. Bolger -- Hypertension: impact of echocardiographic data on the mechanism of hypertension, treatment, options, prognosis, and assessment of therapy / John S. Gottdiener -- Echocardiographic findings in acute and chronic respiratory disease / Paul R. Forfia and Susan E. Wiegers -- Echocardiographic findings in systemic diseases characterized by immune-mediated injury / Carlos A. Roldan -- Echocardiography in the evaluation of cardiac disease resulting from endocrinopathies, renal disease, obesity, and nutritional deficiencies / Marcus F. Stoddard -- Echocardiography in patients with inherited connective tissue disorders / Mark Lewin -- Aging changes seen on echocardiography / Michael A. Chen -- Echocardiographic evaluation of the patient with a systemic embolic event / Edmond W. Chen and Rita F. Redberg -- The role of echocardiography in atrial fibrillation and flutter / Warren J. Manning -- Part eight: Adult congenital heart disease and cardiac tumors -- General echocardiographic approach to the adult with suspected congenital heart disease / Michelle Gurvitz -- Echocardiographic evaluation of the adult with unoperated congenital heart disease / Mary Etta E. King -- Echocardiographic evaluation of the adult with postoperative congenital heart disease / John S. Child -- Cardiac tumors / Charles J. Bruce.
- Prenatal mouse brain atlas /. 2nd ed. 2007, Springer
- Presentation, imaging and treatment of common musculoskeletal conditions MRI-arthroscopy correlation 2012, ClinicalKeyTake the mystery out of MRI interpretation and its relationship to arthroscopy with this book by Drs. Mark D. Miller and Timothy G. Sanders. Abundantly illustrated with MR, arthroscopic, and anatomical images, this new title offers both orthopaedists and radiologists a correlated, systematic approach to diagnosis, helping you achieve accurate evaluations and ensuring that all clinically relevant structures are adequately assessed. An accompanying case-based DVD illustrates pathology and repair, with side-by-side comparisons of MRI and arthroscopic findings in the same patient. Improve diagnostic accuracy, surgical planning/decision making, and patient outcomes by seeing how to correlate MRI and arthroscopic findings. Gain an enhanced appreciation of the sensitivity and specificity of MRI as a tool in musculoskeletal diagnosis. Enhance your diagnostic skills by reviewing illustrative case studies for each major joint, examining specific MRI and arthroscopic findings and considering the range of possible diagnoses. View side-by-side comparisons of MRI and arthroscopic footage in the same patient - augmented by line illustrations that orient the arthroscopic views - by watching the videos on the bound-in DVD. Take the mystery out of MRI interpretation to assess more confidently.
- Principles of anatomy and physiology. 11th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Principles of anatomy and physiology. 12th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Principles of cardiovascular radiology 2012, ClinicalKeyFirst things first -- The frontal CXR -- The lateral CXR -- Heart size assessment -- Pulmonary vasculature and pulmonary embolism -- Heart failure -- The thoracic aorta -- Localizing prosthetic valves -- Mechanical prosthetic valves -- Bio-prosthetic valves -- Annuloplasty rings -- Prosthetic valve dysfunction -- Aortic stents and percutaneous aortic valves -- Radiographic findings by diagnosis : cardiomyopathies -- Radiographic findings by diagnosis : valve cardiovascular disease -- Radiographic findings by diagnosis : pericardial diseases -- Radiographic findings by diagnosis : CAD- complications of infarction -- Radiographic findings by diagnosis : congenital- situs and shunts -- Radiographic findings by diagnosis : congenital abnormalities- pulmonary stenosis -- Radiographic findings by diagnosis : complex congenital abnormalities -- Radiographic findings by diagnosis : other congenital abnormalities -- Central venous and pulmonary artery catheters -- Pacemakers and ICDs -- Percutaneous and surgically inserted ventricular assist devices -- Tubes & drains -- The ICU and post-op patient -- Cardiac & vascular calcification -- Cardiac and vascular trauma -- Clinical uses of the chest radiograph.
- Prostate biopsy interpretation an illustrated guide 2012, SpringerAnatomy and Normal Histology of the Prostate Pertinent to Biopsy Practice -- Prostate Needle Biopsy Sampling Techniques: Impact on Pathological Diagnosis -- Diagnosis of Limited Cancer in Prostate Biopsy -- Immunohistochemistry in Prostate Biopsy Evaluation -- Contemporary Approach to Gleason Grading of Prostate Cancer -- Histologic Variants of Prostate Carcinoma -- Benign Mimics of Prostate Carcinoma -- Atypical Cribriform Lesions of the Prostate Gland: Emerging Concepts of Intraductal Carcinoma of the Prostate (IDC-P) -- High-Grade Prostatic Intraepithelial Neoplasia -- Atypical Glands Suspicious for Cancer -- Spindle Cell Lesions of the Prostate Gland -- Treatment Effect in Benign and Malignant Prostate Tissue -- Molecular Biology of Prostate Cancer and Emerging Diagnostic and Prognostic Biomarkers -- Biopsy Specimen Handling, Processing, Quality Assurance Program -- Reporting of Prostate Biopsy.
Access restricted to Stanford community
Search, browse, and organize over 50,000 high-quality presentation-ready scientific and medical images.ANATOMY.TV: shows each area of human anatomy with 20 layers ,detailed moving images. Limited to 1 simultaneous user — be sure to logoff when done.ARRS Goldminer: instant access to 240,000+ radiological images from peer-reviewed journals. Search by findings, anatomy, imaging technique, patient age and sex.ANATOMY.TV: shows each area of human anatomy with 20 layers ,detailed moving images. Limited to 1 simultaneous user — be sure to logoff when done.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Other Image Sources
UpToDate: A point-of-care clinical information resource containing succinct and aggressively updated clinical topic reviews.PubMed: provides fulltext access to Lane's resources. Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)
A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A specialized PubMed search geared towards helping clinicians quickly access systematic reviews.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles.Provides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not. Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.A decision support tool that includes guidelines, articles, text books and drug information.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.Features topic reviews that include a synthesis of the biomedical literature and specific patient care recommendations.Provides reviews of treatments for over 250 conditions that summarize the related available evidence from systematic reviews, clinical trials, observational studies and clinical practice guidelines.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central registry of Controlled Trials (CCTR) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.A major drug resource providing information organized by drug types, diseases, acute care, toxicology and alternative medicines.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.