- Nails. 3rd ed. 2005
- Navigational surgery of the facial skeleton 2007, Springer
- Neonatal cranial ultrasonography 2007, Springer
- Nervous system 2009
- Net anatomy Sch Educ SystSite is designed to teach human anatomy to students of the health professions, and to serve to review anatomy for clinical rotations and USMLE preparation.
- NetAnatomy Sch Educ SystSite is designed to teach human anatomy to students of the health professions, and to serve to review anatomy for clinical rotations and USMLE preparation.
- Netter's Clinical anatomy. 2nd ed. 2010, MD ConsultIntroduction to the human body -- Back -- Thorax -- Abdomen -- Pelvis and perineum -- Lower limb -- Upper limb -- Head and neck.
- Neuropathology 2005
- Techniques in neuroimaging -- Cranial anatomy -- Neoplasms of the brain -- Vascular diseases of the brain / Robert D. Zimmerman -- Head trauma -- Infectious and noninfectious inflammatory diseases of the brain -- White matter diseases -- Neurodegenerative diseases and hydrocephalus -- Congenital disorders of the brain and spine -- Orbit -- Sella and central skull base -- Temporal bone -- Sinonasal disease -- Mucosal disease of the head and neck -- Extramucosal diseases of the head of and neck -- Anatomy and degenerative diseases of the spine -- Nondegenerative diseases of the spine -- Approach and pitfalls in neuroimaging.
- Normal ultrasound anatomy of the musculoskeletal system 2012, Springer
- Endocrine imaging / William H. Martin, Martin P. Sandler, and M. Reza Habibian -- Radionuclide pulmonary imaging / M. Reza Habibian and Chirayu Shah -- Cardiovascular imaging / João V. Vitola and Dominique Delbeke -- Neurologic imaging / Dominique Delbeke and Carlos Cunha Pereira Neto -- Gastrointestinal and correlative abdominal nuclear medicine imaging / M. Reza Habibian and Chirayu Shah -- Renal scintigraphy / Carlos Cunha Pereira Neto and Dominique Delbeke -- Musculoskeletal scintigraphy / M. Reza Habibian and Carlos Cunha Pereira Neto -- Oncologic imaging / Dominique Delbeke and William H. Martin -- Artifacts / James A. Patton.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.