- Machinery of life. 2nd ed. 2009, SpringerIntroduction -- Molecular machines -- The processes of living -- Molecules in cells: Escherichia coli -- A human cell: The advantages of compartments -- The human body: The advantages of specialization -- Life and death -- Viruses -- You and your molecules.
- Technical advances in musculoskeletal imaging -- Surface coil imaging -- The hip -- The knee -- The ankle and foot -- Entrapment neuropathies of the lower extremity -- Articular cartilage -- The shoulder -- The elbow -- The wrist and hand -- MR imaging of the fingers -- Entrapment neuropathies of the upper extremity -- Marrow imaging -- Bone and soft-tissue tumors.
- Manual of aesthetic surgery. 2, Breast augmentation, brachioplasty, abdominoplasty, thigh and buttock lift, liposuction, hair transplantation, adjuvant therapies, including spacelift v. 2, 2005, Springer
- Manual of laparoscopic urology 2008, Springer
- 1. Orbit -- 2. Ocular Motility and Cranial Nerves -- 3. Lids, Lashes, and Lacrimal Glands -- 4. Conjunctiva and Sclera -- 5. Cornea -- 6. Anterior Chamber -- 7. Iris and Pupils -- 8. Lens -- 9. Vitreous -- 10. Retina and Choroid -- 11. Optic Nerve and Glaucoma -- 12. Visual Acuity, Refractive Procedures, and Sudden Vision Loss.
- Mastering rhinoplasty. 2nd ed. 2010, SpringerSimplifying Rhinoplasty -- A Basic Rhinoplasty Operation -- Radix and Dorsum -- TechniqTueips -- Nasal Base -- Functional Factors -- Grafts -- Primary Rhinoplasty: Decision Making -- Advanced Primary Rhinoplasty -- Secondary Rhinoplasty: Surgical Techniques -- Secondary Rhinoplasty: Decision Making -- Aesthetic Reconstructive Rhinoplasty.
- Maxillofacial imaging 2006, Springer
- Skull and skull bone articulations -- Sect: Skull -- Bones of the skull -- Skull bone articulations -- Fetal skull -- Cervical vertebrae and neck -- Sect: Cervical vertebrae -- Other bones -- Neck -- Face, orbit and eye -- Sect: Face -- Orbit and eye -- Nose, oral region, ear and larynx -- Sect: Nose and paranasal sinuses -- Mouth, palate and pharynx -- Ear -- Larynx -- Cranial cavity and brain -- Sect: Cranial cavity -- Brain -- Radiographs -- Sect: Radiographs.
- MDCT protocols 2012, Springer
- Concepts of medical terminology -- Suffixes -- Prefixes -- Cells, tissues, and organs -- Body structure -- Disease -- Diagnosis and treatment. Surgery -- Drugs -- Circulation : the cardiovascular and lymphatic systems -- Blood and immunity -- The respiratory system -- The digestive system -- The urinary system -- The male reproductive system -- The female reproductive system. Pregnancy and birth -- The endocrine system -- The nervous system and behavioral disorders -- The senses -- The skeleton -- The muscular system -- The skin.
- Medicine and art 2003
- Medicolegal neuropathology 2002, CRCnetBASE
- MedPix : USUHSContains over 20,000 images from 5500 peer reviewed and approved cases. Teaching files have a Quiz Mode and allow search by ACR codes.
- "The World Health Organization launched Project Atlas in 2000. The objective of this project is to collect, compile and disseminate relevant information on mental health resources in countries. The first set of publications from the project appeared in October 2001; these were updated in 2005. These publications have already established themselves as the most authoritative source of such information globally. Responding to the continued need for accurate information, WHO has fully revised and updated the Atlas" -- Page 5.
- Micro-tomographic atlas of the mouse skeleton 2007, Springer
- Microscope and ear 2012"This book elucidates the development of the surgical therapy of ear diseases from antiquity to the middle ages and modern times up to the present."--Preface.
- Miller's Anesthesia. 6th ed. v. 1-2, 2005.
- Molecular anatomic imaging. 2nd ed. 2007, Ovid
- Mouse atlas project 2.0 DatabaseDatabase for the comparison of gene expression patterns correlated with anatomic and molecular information for the C57BL/6J mouse brain.
- MR cholangiopancreatography. [2nd ed.]. 2006, Springer
- MRI atlas 2007, Springer
- MRI atlas of lesions in multiple sclerosis 2008, Springer
- MRI of rectal cancer 2010, Springer
- Basic principles of musculoskeletal MRI -- Marrow -- Tendons and muscles -- Peripheral nerves -- Musculoskeletal infections -- Arthritis and cartilage -- Tumors -- Osseous trauma -- Temporomandibular joint -- Shoulder -- Elbow -- Wrist and hand -- Spine -- Hips and pelvis -- Knee -- Foot and ankle.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.