- E-anatomyIMAIOSProvides MRI images, 3D reconstructions, and illustrations. Green, yellow and red dots correspond to basic, medium and advanced level anatomy modules.
- Echocardiographic anatomy in the fetus 2008Springer
- This atlas of echocardiography presents more than 100 cases of adult congenital heart disease, from diagnosis to treatment follow-up. The coverage is broad, encompassing atrial and ventricular septal defects, patent ductus arteriosus, cyanotic adult congenital heart disease, and numerous other anomalies, as well as findings on fetal echocardiography. For each disease, all echocardiographic images and views which proved of diagnostic value are arranged sequentially, with inclusion of transesophageal echocardiographic images whenever appropriate. Additional pertinent information is provided relating to diagnosis and treatment, and key teaching points are highlighted. The superb quality of the illustrations and the range of cases considered (including many rare ones) ensure that this atlas will be of great value for cardiology residents and fellows and highly relevant to day-to-day practice.
- Print Material
- A tutorial that uses scanning electron micrographs (SEMs) as the primary resource to teach mammalian embryology.
- Print Material
- Endodontics. Fourth edition. [4th ed.] 2014ScienceDirectTooth development, morphology and physiology / Kishor Gulabivala, Yuan-Ling Ng -- Biological and clinical rationale for vital pulp therapy / Kishor Gulabivala, Yuan-Ling Ng -- Biological and clinical rationale for root canal treatment / Kishor Gulabivala, Yuan-Ling Ng -- Diagnosis of endodontic problems / Kishor Gulabivala, Yuan-Ling Ng -- Treatment planning / Kishor Gulabivala, Yuan-Ling Ng -- Pre-endodontic management / Kishor Gulabivala, Yuan-Ling Ng -- Delivery of endodontic treatment -- Vital pulp therapy / Kishor Gulabivala, Yuan-Ling Ng -- Non-surgical root canal treatment / Kishor Gulabivala, Yuan-Ling Ng -- Management of root canal treatment failure / Yuan-Ling Ng, Kishor Gulabivala -- Management of emergencies and traumatic injuries / Kishor Gulabivala, Yuan-Ling Ng -- Management of root resorption / Yuan-Ling Ng, Kishor Gulabivala -- The perio-endo interface / Kishor Gulabivala, Ulpee Darbar, Yuan-Ling Ng -- The ortho-endo interface / Kishor Gulabivala, Farhad Naini -- The restorative-endo interface / Kishor Gulabivala, Yuan-Ling Ng -- The medical-endo interface / Alexander Mustard, Kishor Gulabivala -- The orofacial pain-endo interface / Rachel Leeson, Kishor Gulabivala, Yuan-Ling Ng -- The oral medicine/oral surgery-endo interface / Rachel Leeson, Kishor Gulabivala.
- Survey -- Cavum nasi and fossa pterygopalatina -- Sinus sphenoidalis and fossa pterygopalatina -- Tuba auditiva (eustachii) -- Pyramis (petrous bone, pars petrosa plus pars tympanica) -- Clivus area and pars condylaris -- Special surgical aspects examples.
- Endoscopic ear surgery principles, indications, and techniques 2015Thieme-Connect"Increasingly used as an adjunctive tool in the diagnosis and management of ear disease, middle ear endoscopy has the potential to decrease patient morbidity, prevent disease recurrence, and reduce costs. Its capacity to uncover hidden anatomy within the small dimensions of the ear has made it essential for functional surgery, allowing surgeons to preserve key anatomic structures such as the cochlea and facial nerve. Now for the first time, the physicians who pioneered this groundbreaking minimally invasive technique review its indications, advantages, disadvantages, and surgical approaches. Written by the foremost leaders in the field, all members of the International Working Group on Endoscopic Ear Surgery. Features nearly 1,000 intraoperative endoscopic images filmed with high-definition cameras, plus outstanding line drawings that aid in understanding all concepts. Comprehensively covers the field, including chapters on endoscopic and combined endoscopic-microscopic management of cholesteatoma, surgical restoration of middle ear ventilation, myringoplasty, Meniere disease, tympanoplasty and stapes surgery, revision surgery, and much more. Demonstrates state-of-the-art endoscopic procedures in 19 instructive videos. From the unique anatomy and pathophysiology of the middle ear through diagnosis, surgical indications, procedures, and instrumentation, this book is indispensable for all otolaryngologists and neurotologists. It offers a full picture of the field today, as well as exploring the future possibilities of ear endoscopes alone or in combination with operative microscopes for the most effective treatment of middle ear pathologies"--Provided by publisher.
- Epidermal cell tumors the basics 2011SpringerBenign melanocytic proliferations -- Essential criteria for diagnosing melanoma -- Histologic mimics of malignant melanoma -- Epidermal neoplasms -- Pilosebaceous neoplasms -- Tumors with eccrine differentiation -- Merkel cell carcinoma.
- Print Material
- Essential orthopaedics and trauma. 5th ed. 2009ClinicalKeyIntroduction -- History and clinical examination -- Orthopaedic anatomy -- Basic science in orthopaedics -- Investigations -- Methods of treatment -- The principles of managing trauma -- Immediate care and major incidents -- Methods of managing trauma -- Injuries to the face, head and spine -- Injuries to the trunk -- Injuries to the upper limb -- Hand injuries -- Injuries to the lower limb -- Sports injuries -- Osteoarthritis -- Rheumatoid arthritis and other arthropathies -- Bone and joint infections -- Metabolic disease, dysplasias, osteochondritis, and neurological disorders -- Granulomatous disorders and tumours -- Deformities in children -- Disorders of the shoulder and elbow -- Disorders of the wrist and hand -- Disorders of the hip and knee -- Disorders of the ankle and foot -- Disorders of the spine.
- Print Material
- Print Material
- Essentials of radiology. 3rd ed. 2014ClinicalKey"Radiology receives little attention in most medical school curricula except perhaps as an elective. The classic gross anatomy laboratory is dead, and most health care providers encounter human internal anatomy and function through radiology. This text is not meant to make you into a radiologist or to be just a text for a radiology medical student elective. It is intended to be a text that will provide a basis for radiologic anatomy, imaging fundamentals, and common clinical problems and to be a book that you will keep and use in your future practice. Since the first edition, this text has been widely used by medical students, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, primary care physicians, and first-year radiology residents"--Preface.
- Eye pathology-- an illustrated guide 2015SpringerThis book is a comprehensive, in-depth, and up-to-date resource on eye pathology that will be of great practical value for ophthalmic and general pathologists and ophthalmologists. Congenital abnormalities, inflammatory conditions, infections, injuries, degenerative diseases, and tumors are all covered with the aid of more than 700 images. In the case of tumors, the wide variety of neoplasms that occur in the eyelid, conjunctiva, retina, uveal tract, lacrimal gland and sac, orbit, and optic nerve are comprehensively reviewed, and the most recent knowledge on the relation between genetics and prognosis is presented. Entries on specific diseases are organized in a standard way, with information on etiology, epidemiology, clinical presentation, pathological characteristics, differential diagnosis, therapy, and prognosis. The authors are all recognized experts and members of the European and American ophthalmic pathology societies.
Access restricted to Stanford community
Search, browse, and organize over 50,000 high-quality presentation-ready scientific and medical images.ANATOMY.TV: shows each area of human anatomy with 20 layers ,detailed moving images. Limited to 1 simultaneous user — be sure to logoff when done.ARRS Goldminer: instant access to 240,000+ radiological images from peer-reviewed journals. Search by findings, anatomy, imaging technique, patient age and sex.ANATOMY.TV: shows each area of human anatomy with 20 layers ,detailed moving images. Limited to 1 simultaneous user — be sure to logoff when done.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Other Image Sources
UpToDate: A point-of-care clinical information resource containing succinct and aggressively updated clinical topic reviews.PubMed: provides fulltext access to Lane's resources. Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)
A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A specialized PubMed search geared towards helping clinicians quickly access systematic reviews.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles.Provides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not. Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.A decision support tool that includes guidelines, articles, text books and drug information.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.Features topic reviews that include a synthesis of the biomedical literature and specific patient care recommendations.Provides reviews of treatments for over 250 conditions that summarize the related available evidence from systematic reviews, clinical trials, observational studies and clinical practice guidelines.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central registry of Controlled Trials (CCTR) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.A major drug resource providing information organized by drug types, diseases, acute care, toxicology and alternative medicines.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.