AAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- ABC of pediatric surgical imaging 2010, Springer
- Aesthetic plastic surgery video atlas 2012, ClinicalKeyPatient Assessment -- Skin Care Including Chemical Peeling -- Non-surgical Facial Rejuventation with Fillers -- Botulinum Toxin -- Laser Facial Resurfacing and Dermabrasion -- Management of Alopecia -- Forehead Rejuvenation -- Periorbital Rejuvenation -- Facelift with SMAS Flaps -- Neck Rejuvenation -- Primary Rhinoplasty -- Secondary Rhinoplasty -- Genioplasty -- Aesthetic Contouring of the Craniofacial Skeleton -- Augmentation of Facial Structures with Autologous Fat -- Breast Augmentation -- Breast Reduction -- Mastopexy -- Liposculpture -- Abdominoplasty -- Bodylifts and Post Massive Weight Loss Body Contouring -- Surgical Management of Migraine Headaches.
- AFIP atlas of tumor pathology. Fourth series fasc. 1-<19>, 2004-<2013>Print Material
- AJCC cancer staging atlas 2006, Springer
- AJCC cancer staging atlas a companion to the seventh editions of the AJCC cancer staging manual and handbook. 2nd ed. 2012, Springer
- Allen brain atlas DatabaseThe Allen Brain Atlas (ABA) is a genome-wide image database of gene expression in the mouse brain. RNA in situ hybridization data, detailed Reference Atlases and analysis tools combine to provide a searchable digital atlas of gene expression. Presents a comprehensive online platform for exploration of the brain at the cellular and molecular level.
- Anatomical imaging towards a new morphology 2008, SpringerHead anatomy of male and female Mongolian gazelle - a striking example of sexual dimorphism / R. Frey ... [et al.] -- Anatomical peculiarities of the vocal tract in felids / G.E. Weissengruber ... [et al.] -- The anatomical foundation for multidisciplinary studies of animal limb function : examples from dinosaur and elephant limb imaging studies / J.R. Hutchinson ... [et al.] -- Locomotion-related femoral trabecular architectures in primates - high resolution computed tomographies and their implications for estimations of locomotor preferences of fossil primates / H. Scherf -- Three-dimensional imaging of the manipulating apparatus in the lesser panda and the giant panda / H. Endo ... [et al.] -- Using CT to peer into the past : 3D visualization of the brain and ear regions of birds, crocodiles, and nonavian dinosaurs / L.M. Witmer ... [et al.] -- Evolutionary morphology of the autonomic cardiac nervous system in non-human primates and humans / T. Kawashima and H. Sasaki.
- Print Material
- Anatomy of the laboratory mouse Jackson Lab
- anatomy.tv STAT!Ref, Limited to 5 simultaneous users, logoff when finished.
- Print Material
- Print Material
- Aortic diseases clinical diagnostic imaging atlas 2009, ClinicalKeyAortic physiology and function: anatomic and histologic considerations -- Anatomic variants of the aorta -- Examination and imaging of the aorta -- Acute aortic dissection -- Aortic intramural hematoma -- Late complications of aortic dissection -- Aortic complications of catheterization, surgery, and instrumentation -- Aortic atheromatous disease: plaques, debris, and obstruction -- Aortic atheromatous disease: thrombosis, thromboembolism, and atheroembolism -- Aortic atheromatous disease: ulcers and penetrating aortic ulcers -- Thoracic aortic aneurysms -- Abdominal aortic aneurysms -- Endovascular therapy for thoracic aortic pathology -- Diseases of the aortic root -- Congenital bicuspid aortic valve-associated aortopathy -- Coarctation and atresia of the aorta -- Marfan syndrome -- Traumatic disruption of the aorta -- Tumors of the aorta -- Infectious and mycotic aneurysms -- Noninfectious aortitis: Takayasu's disease -- Noninfectious aortitis: giant cell aortitis, SLE, and other aortitides.
- ARRS GoldMiner ImageProvides instant access to images published in selected peer-reviewed radiology journals; allows viewers to search for images by findings, anatomy, imaging technique, and patient age and sex. It can filter the search results by imaging modality (e.g., "CT"), age, and/or sex.
- From cauterization to arthroscopic and endoscopic spine surgery / Parviz Kambin -- Arthroscopic and endoscopic anatomy of the lumbar spine / Parviz Kambin -- Instruments and surgical approaches for minimally invasive spinal surgery via a posterolateral access / Parviz Kambin -- Herniated lumbar disc and lumbar radiculopathy / Parviz Kambin -- Management of discogenic pain and spinal instability using minimally invasive surgical techniques / Parviz Kambin -- Lateral recess stenosis of the lumbar spine foraminoplasty / Parviz Kambin -- The role of the epidural and radicular veins in chronic back pain and radiculopathy / Wesley W. Parke -- Diagnostic and therapeutic percutaneous transpedicular approaches to the spine / Alexander G. Hadjipavlou ... [et al.] -- Selective endoscopic discectomy : twelve years experience / Anthony T. Yeung -- Minimally invasive posterior fusion and internal fixation with ATAVI system / Richard D. Guyer and Terry P. Corbin -- Vertebral augmentation for osteoporotic compression fractures / Isador H. Lieberman and Daisuke Toga -- Principles of transthoracic, transperitoneal, and retroperitoneal endoscopic techniques to the thoracic and lumbar spine / Geoffrey M. McCullen and Hansen A. Yuan -- Use of the laser in minimally invasive spinal surgery and pain management / John C. Chiu and Martin H. Savitz --Minimally invasive techniques in pain management / James Reynolds and Garrett Kine -- Experience with minimally invasive nucleus replacement / Michele Marcolongo ... [et al.] -- Interspinous process implant for the treatment of lateral and central spinal stenosis : operative technique and results / Douglas Wardlaw -- Frameless stereotactic imaging techniques in minimally invasive spine surgery / Alexander R. Vaccaro, Kern Singh, and Laurence N. Fitzhenry -- The rise and the fall of chemonucleolysis / James W. Simmons, Jr. and Robert D. Fraser -- Lumbar microendoscopic discectomy / Trent L. Tredway and Richard Fessler.
- ASH Image bank Highwire
- ASM MicrobeLibrary search Database
- Aspergillus web site Database, Users must register
- Print Material
- Atlas of 3D echocardiography 2013, ClinicalKeyHistorical perspective on three-dimensional echocardiography /Edward Gill, Berthold Klas --Practical integration of 3D echo in the workflow of the echo lab /Lynn Weinert, Lissa Sugeng --3D transesophageal echocardiographic systems /Ivan S. Salgo --Evaluation of the aortic valve by real-time three-dimensional echocardiography /Edward A. Gill --Real time 3D echocardiography highlights : normal valve anatomy and measurements /Ernesto Salcedo and Jennifer Dorosz --Mitral stenosis /Edward A. Gill --Mitral regurgitation, mitral valve repair /Judy Hung and Gary Mak --Prosthetic mitral valve evaluation /Burkhard Mackensen --Tricuspid valve /Alicia A. Bourne and Edward A. Gill --Pulmonary valve in health and disease by 3D echo /Edward A. Gill --Three dimensional echo for volumetric assessment /Carly Jenkins --Evaluation of left ventricular disynchrony by 3D echo /Cliona Kenny --Right ventricular function assessment by 3D echo /Florence Sheehan and Mary-Pierre Waiss --Real-time 3-dimensional echocardiographic guidance of catheter-based cardiac interventions /Nicole M. Bhave and Roberto Lang --Three-dimensional echocardiography in congenital heart disease /Tara Bharucha and Luc Mertens --Real-time 3D echocardiography evaluation of intracardiac masses /Elisa Zaragosa-Macias and Edward A. Gill --Using the cropping tool to show valvular structures, the superior vena cava, atrial septal defect, and an RV pacemaker lead /Alicia Bourne ... [et al.]
- Atlas of abdominal wall reconstruction. 1st ed. 2012, ClinicalKeySection 1. Anatomy -- section 2. Laparoscopic repairs -- section 3. Open repairs -- section 4. Component separation -- section 5. Other abdominal wall procedures -- section 6. Mesh choices.
- Atlas of abdominoplasty 2008, ClinicalKeyHighly Commended, Dermatology, BMA Awards 2009 Completely updated throughout--and still the only reference of its kind--the new edition of this well-respected resource offers you a practical guide for the evaluation, diagnosis, and management of a full range of common and uncommon obstetric and gynecologic skin disorders. Expanded coverage--including chapters on vulval vaginal disease help you meet more clinical challenges, while more than 460 illustrations emphasize pathologic and clinical appearances of dermatologic problems, providing essential visual guidance for the most informed diagnoses. Enhanced basic dermatologic information, such as general introductions to treatment, treatment options, and rashes, makes this an excellent guide for dermatologist and non-dermatologists, as well as obstetricians and gynecologists.
- Atlas of advanced operative surgery 2012, ClinicalKeySection I Head and Neck -- ch. 1 Radical Neck Dissection / Jesus E. Medina -- ch. 2 Modified Neck Dissection / Ashok R. Shaha -- ch. 3 Superficial Parotidectomy / Ashok R. Shaha -- ch. 4 Excision of Submandibular Gland and Submandibular Triangle Dissection / Jesus E. Medina -- Section II Thoracic -- ch. 5 Radical Pneumonectomy / Lorenzo Spaggiari -- ch. 6 Resection Of Pulmonary Metastases / Jack A. Roth -- ch. 7 Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Lobectomy / Ali Mahtabifard -- ch. 8 Thoracoscopic Lung Biopsy / Ali Mahtabifard -- ch. 9 Lung Volume Reduction Surgery / Michael K.Y. Hsin -- ch. 10 Chest Wall Resection/Reconstruction / Antonio Briccoli -- Section III Esophagus -- ch. 11 Radical Esophagectomy With Two- Or Three-Field Lymphadenectomy / Herbert Decaluwe -- ch. 12 Transhiatal Esophagectomy Via Laparoscopy And Transmediastinal Endodissection / Riccardo Rosati -- ch. 13 Laparothoracoscopic Esophagectomy / James D. Luketich -- ch. 14 Esophagectomy By Thoracoscopy In Prone Position Followed by Laparoscopy and Cervicotomy / Giovanni Dapri -- ch. 15 Esophageal Reconstruction With Colonic Interposition / Zeno I. Popovici -- ch. 16 Operative Approach To Zenker Diverticulum / Richard L. Scher -- ch. 17 Transthoracic Fundoplication: Belsey Fundoplication / James D. Luketich -- ch. 18 Laparoscopic Approach For Achalasia And Epiphrenic Diverticulum / Riccardo Rosati -- Section IV Stomach/Small Intestine -- ch. 19 Total Gastrectomy With D2 Lymph Node Dissection / Takeo Fukagawa -- ch. 20 Laparoscopy-Assisted Distal Gastrectomy With Lymphadenectomy / Norio Shiraishi -- ch. 21 Laparoscopic Vagotomy and Seromyotomy with Antrectomy / Namir Katkhouda -- ch. 22 Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass Surgery / Henry Buchwald -- ch. 23 Laparoscopic Adjustable Gastric Banding / Giovanni Dapri -- ch. 24 Laparoscopic Gastric Sleeve Resection With Duodenal Switch / Michel Gagner -- ch. 25 Laparoscopic Nissen Fundoplication / Michel Gagner -- ch. 26 Laparoscopic Paraesophageal Hernia Repair / Namir Katkhouda -- Section V Pancreas -- ch. 27 Pancreaticoduodenectomy with or Without Distal Gastrectomy and Radical Lymphadenectomy / Charles J. Yeo -- ch. 28 Pancreaticoduodenectomy with Superior Mesentericoportal Venous Resection / Sandesh Kumar Sharma -- ch. 29 Distal Subtotal Pancreatectomy with and Without Spleen Preservation / Laureano Fernandez-Cruz -- ch. 30 Total Pancreatectomy / Jacqueline Y. Tracey -- ch. 31 Central Pancreatectomy / Irinel Popescu -- ch. 32 Extended Pancreatectomy with Resection of the Celiac Axis (Appleby Operation) / Irinel Popescu -- ch. 33 Beger and Frey Procedure for Chronic Pancreatitis / Bertram Poch -- ch. 34 Laparoscopic Pancreatic Pseudocyst Drainage / Stephen M. Kavic -- Section VI Spleen -- ch. 35 Laparoscopic Splenectomy / Ara Darzi -- Section VII Hepatobiliary --ch. 36 Right and Left Trisectionectomies / Olivier Scatton -- ch. 37 Resection of the Caudate Lobe / Ho-Seong Han -- ch. 38 Hepatectomy with Inferior Vena Cava Resection and Reconstruction / Alan W. Hemming -- ch. 39 Transverse Hepatectomy / Ferenc Jakab -- ch. 40 Mesohepatectomy / Mark S. Roh -- ch. 41 Liver Segmentectomies / Henri Bismuth -- ch. 42 Hepatic Artery Infusion Pump Placement / Anthony J. Froix -- ch. 43 Resection Hilar C. Cholangiocarcinoma with En Bloc Hepatectomy / Henri Bismuth -- ch. 44 Radical Cholecystectomy/Liver Bed Resection With Regional Lymph Node Dissection / Masatoshi Makuuehi -- ch. 45 Laparoscopic Approach To Hepatic Cysts / David A. Geller -- ch. 46 Resection of Congenital Bile Duct Cysts / Jean-Yves Mabrut -- ch. 47 Laparoscopic Left Lateral Hepatic Lobectomy / Catherine Hubert -- ch. 48 Laparoscopic Common Bile Duct Exploration / Demetrius E.M. Litwin -- ch. 49 Laparoscopic Radiofrequency Ablation of Liver Tumors / David A. Geller -- ch. 50 Variceal Decompression: Distal Splenorenal, Portocaval, and Mesocaval Shunts / J. Michael Henderson -- ch. 51 Natural Orifice Transluminal Endoscopic Cholecystectomy / Ricardo Zorron -- ch. 52 Insertion of the Denver Peritoneovenous Shunt / Claudio Zanon -- Section VIII Colorectal -- ch. 53 Restorative Proctocolectomy with J-Pouch Ileoanal Anastomosis / Fabrizio Michelassi -- ch. 54 Total Mesorectal Excision with Colonic J-Pouch Coloanal Reconstruction for Rectal Cancer / Richard J. Heald -- ch. 55 Laparoscopic Abdominoperineal Resection of the Rectum / Ferdinand Kockerling -- ch. 56 Total Pelvic Exenteration with Distal Sacrectomy for Fixed Locally Recurrent Rectal Cancer / Keisuke Uehara -- ch. 57 Pelvic Exenteration: Total/Anterior/Posterior / Seiji Ishiguro -- ch. 58 Laparoscopic Rectopexy For Rectal Prolapse / K. Thomas Moesta -- ch. 59 Laparoscopic Colon Resection (Right, Left, Sigmoid) / John H. Pemberton -- ch. 60 Surgical Procedures for Peritoneal Surface Malignancy / Lana Bijelic -- Section IX Lymph Node Dissections -- ch. 61 Radical Superficial and Deep Groin Dissection / Theo Wobbes -- ch. 62 Popliteal Lymph Node Dissection / Schlomo Schneebaum -- ch. 63 Radical Axillary Dissection / Eliad Karin -- ch. 64 Composite Axillary and Supraclavicular Lymph Node Dissection / Harald J.J. Hoekstra -- Section X Radical Amputations -- ch. 65 Forequarter Amputation / Vijay P. Khatri -- ch. 66 Hip Disarticulation / Costantino Errani -- Section XI Endocrine Surgery -- ch. 67 Total Thyroidectomy with Central Neck Dissection / Orlo H. Clark -- ch. 68 Revision Parathyroidectomy / Quan-Yang Duh -- ch. 69 Laparoscopic Adrenalectomy (Right And Left) / Mitchell A. Cahan -- ch. 70 Minimally Invasive Parathyroidectomy / Catharina Ihre Lundgren --ch. 71 Videothoracoscopic Thymectomy / Anthony P.C. Yim -- Section XII Urology -- ch. 72 Radical Nephrectomy With Inferior Vena Cava Tumor Thrombectomy / Mark S. Soloway -- ch. 73 Radical Cystectomy / Donald G. Skinner -- ch. 74 Laparoscopic Retroperitoneal Lymph Node Dissection for Low-Stage Nonseminomatous Testis Cancer / Guenter Janetschek -- ch. 75 Laparoscopic Nephrectomy / Michael Marberger -- Section XIII Gynecology -- ch. 76 Nerve-Sparing Radical Abdominal Hysterectomy with Regional Lymphadenectomy / Antonino Ditto -- ch. 77 Radical Vulvectomy with Groin Dissection / Francesco Hanozet -- ch. 78 Surgical Management of Ovarian Cancer / David M. Gershenson -- Section XIV Breast -- ch. 79 Nipple- and Areola-Sparing Mastectomy / Francesca De Lorenzi -- ch. 80 Skin-Sparing Mastectomy and Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy / Grant W. Carlson -- Section XV Hernia -- ch. 81 Laparoscopic Ventral Hernia Repair / Nathaniel J. Soper -- ch. 82 Preperitoneal Repair of Recurrent Hernia with Giant Prosthesis (Stoppa Repair) / Rene Stoppa -- ch. 83 Laparoscopic Transabdominal Preperitoneal Repair of Inguinofemoral Hernia / Nathaniel J. Soper -- Section XVI Soft Tissue/Bone Resection -- ch. 84 Anterior Thigh Tumor Resection / Frederick R. Eilber -- ch. 85 Posterior Thigh Tumor Resection / Vijay P. Khatri -- ch. 86 Resection of Flexor Fossa (Axilla and Groin) Sarcoma / Frederick R. Eilber -- ch. 87 Scapular Resections / Laura Campanacci -- ch. 88 Tikhoff-Linberg Procedure and Modifications for Shoulder Girdle Resections / Martin M. Malawer -- ch. 89 Total and Subtotal Sacrectomy for En Bloc Resections of Primary Tumors of the Sacrum / Ziya L. Gokaslan -- ch. 90 Abdominoinguinal Incision for Resection of Pelvic Tumors / Paul H. Sugarbaker -- ch. 91 External Hemipelvectomy / Jose Carlos Marques de Faria -- ch. 92 Total Internal Hemipelvectomy / Ademar Lopes -- Section XVII Vascular Surgery -- ch. 93 Carotid Endarterectomy/Stent Placement / Bruce L. Gewertz -- ch. 94 Endovascular Repair of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms / Leo J. Schultze Kool -- ch. 95 Laparoscopic Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair / Olivier Goeau-Brissonniere -- ch. 96 Axillofemoral Bypass / Bruce L. Gewertz -- ch. 97 Renal Artery Revascularization / Christopher K. Zarins -- ch. 98 Celiac And Mesenteric Artery Revascularization / Christopher K. Zarins -- ch. 99 Thoracoscopic First Rib Resection for Thoracic Outlet Syndrome / Alvin H. Crawford -- ch. 100 Femorodistal (Peroneal/Dorsalis Pedis) Bypass for Occlusive Disease.
- Atlas of aesthetic breast surgery 2009, ClinicalKeyApplied anatomy -- Optimizing success in aesthetic breast surgery -- Implant basics -- Breast augmentation -- Mastopexy -- Augmentation mastopexy -- Breast reduction -- Management of the tuberous breast -- Management of gynecomastia.
- Airway anatomy -- Mask ventilation -- Direct laryngoscopy -- The pediatric airway -- Confirmation of endotracheal tube placement -- Retraction blades for direct laryngoscopy -- Pharmacology of airway management -- Definition, incidence, and predictors of the difficult airway -- Decision making in difficult airway management -- Training in airway management -- Examples and illustrations of conditions predisposing the difficult airway management -- Mirrors and mirror blades -- Prisms and prism blades -- Bougies and airway stylets -- Blind nasotracheal intubation -- Blind orotracheal intubation -- Lightwands -- Optical stylets -- Retrograde intubation -- Flexible fiberoptic bronchoscopes -- Rigid fiberoptic scopes -- Esophageal-tracheal combitube -- Laryngeal mask airway -- Intubating laryngeal mask airway -- New supraglottic ventilation devices -- Transtracheal "Jet" ventilation -- Intubation through laryngeal mask airway or intubation laryngeal mask airway with a bougie, lighted stylet, or optical stylet -- Retrograde intubation and flexible fiberoptic bronchoscope intubation -- Flexible fiberoptic bronchoscope intubation through the laryngeal mask airway -- Flexible fiberoptic bronchoscope intubation through the intubating laryngeal mask airway -- Flexible fiberoptic bronchoscope intubation and the esophageal-tracheal combitube -- Transtracheal jet ventilation and flexible fiberoptic bronchoscope intubation -- Cricothyrotomy -- Wire-guided cricothyrotomy.
- Routine airway medicine -- Difficult airway management: recognition, training and management -- Adjuncts to direct laryngoscopy -- Blind intubation -- Lightwands and optical stylets -- Retrograde techniques -- Fiberoptic techniques -- Emergency ventilation -- Combination techniques -- Emergency surgical airways -- Pediatrics -- Bronchoscopy -- Special situations requiring specialized airway management -- Unique facets of airway management by discipline -- Common patient conditions requiring specialized approach to the airway -- Care after intubation.
- Atlas of Anatomic Pathology with Imaging - A Correlative Diagnostic Companion is a valuable teaching tool for medical students and residents in several specialities such as pathology, radiology, internal medicine, surgery and neurologic sciences. Its need is all the more urgent given the severe shortcuts in the teaching of anatomic pathology following the decrease in the number of autopsies performed. Many of the images shown in the atlas would not be available without performing autopsies and therefore this atlas is an essential for all those in the field. Atlas of Anatomic Pathology with Imaging - A Correlative Diagnostic Companion is the first to combine gross anatomic pictures of diseases with diagnostic imaging. This unique collection of material consisting of over 2000 illustrations complied by experts from around the world is a valuable diagnostic resource for all medical professionals.
- Atlas of atherosclerosis and metabolic syndrome. 5th ed. 2011, SpringerThe Metabolic Syndrome -- Epidemiology of the Metabolic Syndrome and Risk for Cardiovascular Disease and Diabetes -- The Metabolic Syndrome and Atherogenesis -- Triglyceride-Rich Lipoproteins -- High-Density Lipoprotein Metabolism -- Newer Coronary Risk Factors -- Dietary Effects on Cardiovascular Risk Factors -- Strategies for Treating Abnormal Lipid Profiles with Drugs -- Ethnic Differences in the Metabolic Syndrome -- Obesity Management -- Diabetes Mellitus and Cardiovascular Disease -- Gender Differences in Coronary Risk Factors and Risk Interventions.
- Atlas of bone pathology 2013, SpringerBone is a living tissue prone to develop a diverse array of inflammatory, metabolic, genetic, reactive, circulatory and neoplastic abnormalities. The Atlas of Bone Pathology describes and selectively illustrates the normal and pathologic conditions that afflict human bone, focusing heavily on tumor and tumor-like conditions of bone and their non-neoplastic mimics. Supplemented with radiographic and special study images, this extraordinary collection of high quality digital images aid continuing efforts to recognize, understand, and accurately interpret the light microscopic findings in bone
- Atlas of brain and spine oncology imaging 2013, SpringerAtlas of Brain and Spine Oncology Imaging presents a comprehensive visual review of pathologic disease variations of cancers of the brain and spine through extensive radiologic images. The focus of the book is on algorithmic strategies for identifying neoplastic pathologies commonly found in brain and spinal tumors through a visual representation of the variety of appearances that each neoplasm takes, within both benign and malignant manifestations.
- Print Material
- Atlas of breast surgery 2006, Springer
- Atlas of breast surgical techniques 2010, ClinicalKeyAspiration of a breast cyst -- Incision and drainage of an abscess -- Ultrasound-guided percutaneous excisional biopsy -- Stereotactic breast biopsy -- Breast ductoscopy -- Excisional breast biopsy of palpable or nonpalpable lesions -- Needle localization breast biopsy -- Radioisotope occult lesion localization -- Cryoablation-assisted lumpectomy -- Excision followed by radiofrequency ablation -- Axillary sentinel lymph node biopsy -- Mediastinal sentinel lymph node biopsy -- Axillary lymph node dissection -- Axillary reverse mapping -- Simple mastectomy -- Simple extended and modified radical mastectomy -- Oncoplastic approaches to the partial mastectomy for breast conservation therapy -- Breast reconstruction postmastectomy with tissue expanders and alloderm -- Tissue breast reconstruction -- Utility of reduction mammoplasty techniques in oncoplastic surgery -- Chest wall resection -- Forequarter amputation -- Mammosite balloon catheter placement and other brachytherapy delivery devices -- In vivo intraoperative radiation therapy for breast cancer -- Targeted intraoperative radiation therapy (TARGIT).
- Atlas of cancer mortality in the European Union and the European economic area, 1993-1997 2008, IARC
- Atlas of cardiac surgical techniques a volume in the Surgical techniques atlas series 2010, ClinicalKey1. Incisions for cardiac surgery -- 2. Cannulation techniques for cardiopulmonary bypass -- 3. On-pump coronary artery bypass grafting -- 4. Off-pump coronary artery bypass grafting -- 5. Endoscopic and traditional minimally invasive direct coronary artery bypass -- 6. Minimally invasive cardiac surgical coronary artery bypass grafting -- 7. Robotic coronary artery bypass grafting -- 8. Postinfarction ventricular septal defect -- 9. Aortic valve replacement -- 10. Aortic root enlargement techniques -- 11. Aortic valve-sparing operations -- 12. Bentall procedure -- 13. Aortic homografts -- 14. Ross procedure -- 15. Repair of the myxomatous degenerated mitral valve -- 16. Minimally invasive mitral valve repracement: partial sternotomy approach -- 17. Percutaneous mitral valve repair techniques -- 18. Tricuspid valve operations -- 19. Type A aortic dissections -- 20. Type B aortic dissections -- 21. Aortic arch aneurysms -- 22. Thoracoabdominal aneurysms -- 23. Thoracic endovascular aortic repair for descending thoracic aortic and aortic arch aneurysms -- 24. Surgery for atrial fibrillation -- 25. Surgery for left ventricular aneurysm and remodeling -- 26. Pulsatile and axial ventricular support -- 27. Heart transplantation -- 28. Heart-lung transplantation.
- Print MaterialHistorical perspective and future directions / Kazuhiro Katada -- Preparation, image acquisition, and post-processing / Udo Hoffman -- Contrast media / Michael L. Steigner and Frank J. Rybicki -- Normal coronary anatomy / Stephan Achenbach -- Assessment of coronary artery disease / Swaminatha V. Gurudevan, Jeffrey M. Schussler, and Matthew J. Budoff -- Follow-up of patients after percutaneous coronary intervention / Chowdury H. Ahsan, David Bush, Takeshi Kondo, and Michael Poon -- Follow-up after coronary bypass graft surgery / Koen Nieman -- Imaging of vulnerable atherosclerotic plaques / Edward Shapiro, David Bush, Sadako Motoyama, Renu Virmani, and Jagat Narula -- Coronary calcium / Matthew J. Budoff and Leslee J. Shaw -- Coronary artery anomalies / James Earl -- Congenital heart disease / Jamil Aboulhosn -- Congenital heart disease / Jamil Aboulhosn -- Imaging diseases of the aorta / Eric M. Isselbacher and Suhny Abbara -- Imaging peripheral vasculature including carotids / John S. Lane, III, Paul N. Suding, and Roy M. Fujitani -- Role in cardiac electrophysiology / Jeroen J. Bax, Farhood Saremi, Laurens F. Tops, and Subramaniam C. Krishnan -- Intracardiac, myocardial, and extracardiac abnormalities / Mario J. Garcia -- Myocardial function and viability / Andreas H. Mahnken -- Role in the emergency department / Gilbert Raff -- Incidental findings during coronary CT angiography / Tracy Callister.
- Atlas of cardiovascular computed tomography an imaging companion to Braunwald's heart disease. [1st ed.] 2010, ClinicalKeyCardiac CT : how it works / J. Jeffrey Carr -- Optimizing CT image quality / wm. Guy Weigold -- Contrast medium administration / Dominik Fleischmann -- Systematic analysis of cardiac CT / John A. Rumberger -- Coronary CT angiography : normal anatomy / Ricardo C. Cury and Roberto C. Cury -- Coronary CT angiography : obstructive coronary artery disease / Stephan Achenbach -- Detection of calcified atherosclerosis / Allen J. Taylor -- Coronary CT angiography : the patient with noncalcified plaque / Joanne D. Schuijf and Jeroen J. Bax -- The post-revascularization patient / Matthew J. Budoff -- Advanced vessel analysis / Harvey S. Hecht -- Applications of PET-CT and SPECT-CT / Marcelo F. Di Carli -- The left ventricle / Andreas H. Mahnken -- CT detection of myocardial perfusion, infarction, and viability / Richard T. George, Joao A.C. Lima, and Albert C. Lardo -- The right ventricle / David Bush -- Coronary veins, systemic veins, and atria / Jerold S. Shinbane ... [et al.] -- Aortic disease / Michael A. Bolen and Suhny Abbara -- Valvular heart disease / Hatem Alkadhi -- Prosthetic heart valves / Tracy Q. Callister -- Pericardial disease / Thomas C. Gerber, Birgit Kantor, and Eric E. Williamson -- Adult congenital heart disease / Stephen C. Cook -- Intracardiac masses / Amgad N. Makaryus and Lawrence M. Boxt -- Noncardiac findings identified on cardiovascular CT / Jonathan D. Dodd and Ricardo C. Cury.
- Atlas of cardiovascular magnetic resonance imaging an imaging companion to Braunwald's heart disease 2010, ClinicalKeyNormal cardiac anatomy / Saul G. Myerson, and Stefan Neubauer -- Normal vessel anatomy / Housseini M. Ahmed, Ugur Bozlar, Patrick T. Norton, and Klaus D. Hagspiel -- Left ventricular volumes, ejection fraction, mass, and shape / Nathaniel Reichek, and Dipti Gupta -- Measuring regional function / Nael F. Osman, Alexander Jehle, and Frederick H. Epstein -- Size and function of the right ventricle / Albert C. van Rossum, and Simon C. Koestner -- Atria and pulmonary veins / Saman Nazarian, David A. Bluemke, Hugh Calkins, and Henry R. Halperin -- Valvular heart disease / Marcus Y. Chen, and Andrew E. Arai -- Myocardial masses / Jennifer A. Dickerson, and Subha V. Raman -- Pericardial disease / Rajan A. G. Patel, and Christopher M. Kramer -- Dilated cardiomyopathy and myocardial infarction / NikolaosTzemos, Gabriel Vorobiof, adn Ryamond Y. Kwong -- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy / Andrew S. Flett, and James C. Moon -- Iron cardiomyopathy / John C. Wood, and Nilesh Ghugre -- Myocarditis / Matthias G. Friedrich, and Oliver Strohm -- Simple congenital heart disease / Rebecca S. Beroukhim, and Tal Geva -- Complex congenital heart disease / Mark A. Fogel -- Postoperative evaluation of congenitial heart disease / Karen G. Ordovas, and Charles B. Higgins-- Perfusion stress magnetic resonance / Amedeo Chiribiri, Sven Plein, and Eike Nagel-- Wall motion stress magnetic resonance / William O. Ntim, Rahul Aggarwal, Chirapa Puntawangkoon, and W. Gregory Hundley -- Delayed-enhancement magnetic resonance / Chetan Shenoy, Annamalai Senthilkumar, and Raymond F. Kim -- Peripheral magnetic resonance angiography / Rajiv Agarwal, and Scott D. Flamm -- Diseases of the aorta / Mark A. Lawson -- Renal arteries / Christopher J. Francois, and Thomas M. Grist -- Coronary arteries and bypass grafts / Hajime Sakuma, and Yasutaka Ichikawa -- Coronary anomalies / Shahriar Heidary, and Michael V. McConnell -- Carotid atherosclerotic disease / Chun Yuan, Baocheng Chu, Niranjan Balu, Marina Ferguson, and Thomas S. Hatsukami -- Plaque and wall assessment / Alistair C. Lindsay, Justin M. Lee, Ilias Kylintireas, Matthew D. Robson, and Robin P. Choudhury.
- Atlas of cell organelles fluorescence 2004, CRCnetBASE
- Print Material
- Atlas of clinical and surgical orbital anatomy. 2nd ed. 2011, ClinicalKeyCavernous sinus -- Osteology of the orbit -- Extraocular muscles -- Orbital nerves -- Arterial supply to the orbit -- Venous and lymphatic systems -- Orbital fat and connective tissue symptoms -- The eyelids and anterior orbit -- The lacrimal systems -- Histologic anatomy of the orbit -- Radiographic correlations.
- Print Material
- Print Material
- Atlas of clinical gastrointestinal endoscopy. 3rd ed. 2012, ClinicalKeyOropharnyx and hypopharynx -- Esophagus -- Stomach -- Duodenum and small bowel -- Colon -- Anorectum -- Hepatobiliary tract and pancreas.
- Atlas of clinical gross anatomy. 2nd ed. 2013, ClinicalKeyUses over 500 dissection photos and illustrations to illustrate all the key structures needed to learn in a gross anatomy course. Covers essential surface, gross, and radiologic anatomy concepts through high-quality photos, digital enhancements, and concise text introductions.
- Print Material
- Atlas of clinical hematology. 6th rev. ed. 2005, Springer
- Atlas of clinical neurology. 3rd ed. 2011, ClinicalKeyNeurological investigation -- Motor neurone and peripheral nerve diseases -- Myopathies and myasthenia -- Cerebrovascular disease : cerebral infarction -- Cerebral haemorrhage and other cerebrovascular disorders -- Dementia syndromes -- Extra pyramidal disorders -- Intracranial tumours : paraneoplastic (non-metastatic) neurological syndromes -- Spinal tumours and paraneoplastic disorders -- Developmental and familial disorders -- Pain syndromes and trauma -- Infections -- Multiple sclerosis and other demyelinating disorders -- Spinal disorders -- Cranial neuropathies -- Neurological aspects of systemic disease -- Epilepsy.
- Atlas of clinical neurology. 3rd ed. 2009, SpringerDevelopmental disorders / Suresh Kotagal ... [et al.] -- Genetic diseases of the nervous system / Thomas D. Bird and Suman Jayadev -- Neuroendocrine disorders / Earl A. Zimmerman -- Critical care neurology / Marek A. Mirski ... [et al.] -- Cerebrovascular disease / David M. Greer ... [et al.] -- Dementias / Thomas J. Grabowski Jr. -- Behavioral neurology / Daniel Tranel and Thomas J. Grabowski, Jr. -- Neuro-oncology / Karen L. Fink and Elisabeth J. Rushing -- Movement disorders / Stanley Fahn ... [et al.] -- The epilepsies / Paul C. Van Ness -- Neuromuscular disease / Gil I. Wolfe ... [et al.] -- Infectious diseases of the nervous system / Burk Jubelt -- Neuroimmunology / Michael R. Swenson -- Neurotoxic disorders / Leon Prockop, Charles Brock, and Peter S. Spencer -- Headache / Marc E. Lenaerts.
- Print Material1.Ocular examination /David Spalton, Graham Holder, Susana Morley --2.The eyelids /Eric Barnes, Richard Collin --3.The conjunctiva: diseases and tumours /Frank Larkin, Paul Hunter --4.Infections of the outer eye /Frank Larkin, Paul Hunter --5.Allergic eye diseases, episcleritis and scleritis /Frank Larkin, Paul Hunter --6.The cornea /Stephen Tuft --7.Primary glaucoma /David Garway-Heath, Paul Foster, Roger Hitchings --8.Secondary glaucoma /Keith Barton --9.The uveal tract /Bertil Damato, David Spalton --10.Intraocular inflammation /Miles Stanford, David Spalton --11.The lens /David Spalton --12.Vitreous and vitreoretinal disorders /Thomas Williamson --13.The normal retina, retinal imaging and the interpretation of pathological changes /David Spalton, John Marshall, Victor Chong ---14.The retina: vascular diseases IDavid Spalton, Jaheed Khan, John Shilling, Victor Chong --15.The retina: vascular diseases II /Jaheed Kahn, Victor Chong --16.The retinal degenerations /Jaheed Kahn, Victor Chong --Retinal dystrophies /Michel Michaelides, Anthony Moore --17.The optic disc /Gordon Plant, David Spalton --18.Strabismus /Christopher Hammond, Elizabeth Tomlin --19.Neuro-ophthalmology /Gordon Plant, David Spalton --20.The orbit and lacrimal system /James Uddin, Geoffrey Rose --Further reading --Index.
- Print Material
- Atlas of clinical sleep medicine. Second edition [2nd ed.]. 2014, ClinicalKeySleep in art and literature -- History of sleep medicine and physiology -- The biology of sleep -- Normal sleep -- Sleep restriction -- Pharmacology -- Dreaming -- Impact, presentation, and diagnosis -- Circadian system disorders -- Insomnia -- Neurologic disorders -- Parasomnias -- Sleep breathing disorders -- Vascular disorders -- Other medical disorders -- The menstrual cycle -- Sleep and psychiatric disease -- Diagnostic assessment methods -- Gallery of polysomnographic recordings -- Gallery of patient interview videos -- Gallery of sleep laboratory video findings.
- Atlas of common pain syndromes. 3rd ed. 2011, ClinicalKeySection 1. Headache pain syndromes -- section 2. Facial pain syndromes -- section 3. Neck and brachial plexus pain syndromes -- section 4. Shoulder pain syndromes -- section 5. Elbow pain syndromes -- section 6. Wrist pain syndromes -- section 7. Hand pain syndromes -- section 8. Chest wall pain syndromes -- section 9. Thoracic spine pain syndromes -- section 10. Abdominal and groin pain syndromes -- section 11. Lumbar spine and sacroiliac joint pain syndromes -- section 12. Pelvic pain syndromes -- section 13. Hip and lower extremity pain syndromes -- section 14. Knee and distal lower extremity pain syndromes -- section 15. Ankle pain syndromes -- section 16. Foot pain syndromes.
- 1. The Conducted Electrical Weapon: Historical Overview of the Technology / Paul C. Nystrom -- 2. Physics of Electrical Injury / Mark W. Kroll and Dorin Panescu -- 3. Conducted Electrical Weapon Deployed Probe Wounds / Donald M. Dawes and Jeffrey D. Ho -- 4. Conducted Electrical Weapon Drive-Stun Wounds / Jeffrey D. Ho and Donald M. Dawes -- 5. Histopathology of Cutaneous Conducted Electrical Weapon Injuries / Michael Graham -- 6. Extended Range Conducted Electrical Weapon Wounds / Donald M. Dawes and Thomas J. Burns -- 7. Factitious Conducted Electrical Weapon Wounds: Injuries and Considerations / William G. Heegaard and Gary M. Vilke -- 8. Legal Aspects of Conducted Electrical Weapon Injuries, Wounds, and Effects / Michael Brave -- 9. Conducted Electrical Weapon Memory: Available Forensic Information / Max Nerheim and Andrew F. Hinz -- 10. Post-event Conducted Electrical Weapon Wire and Probe Analysis / Rick T. Wyant and Thomas J. Burns.
- Atlas of confocal laser scanning in-vivo microscopy in ophthalmology [i.e. ophthalmology] principles and applications in diagnostic and therapeutic ophtalmology [i.e. ophthalmology] 2006, Springer
- Print Material
- Atlas of cosmetic surgery. 2nd ed. 2009, ClinicalKeyUnderstanding the Cosmetic Surgery Patient -- Understanding Facial Expression -- Understanding Facial Expression -- Evaluation of the Aging Face -- Imaging -- Anesthesia -- Office-based Sedation and Monitoring -- Topical Skin Care -- Skin Camouflage -- Chemical Peels -- Lasers in the Treatment of Vascular Lesions -- Lasers in the Treatment of Pigmented Lesions -- Lasers in the Treatment of Pigmented Lesions -- Nonablative Rejuvenation -- Nonsurgical Tissue Tightening -- Ablative and Microablative Skin Resurfacing -- Photodynamic Therapy -- Botulinum Type A Toxin Injections for Cosmetic Use and Hyperhidrosis -- Soft Tissue Augmentation -- Autologous Fat Transplantation -- Tumescent Liposuction -- Hair Transplantation -- Scar Management: Keloid, Hypertrophic, Atrophic, and Acne Scars -- Aesthetic Surgical Closure -- Dermabrasion -- Leg Vein Management -- Blepharoplasty -- Suture Suspension Lifts -- Face-lifts.
- Atlas of CT angiography normal and pathologic findings 2014, Springer
- Atlas of dermatology DermISA dermatologic image and case report database to be used for teaching and diagnosis.
- Atlas of dermatology in internal medicine 2012, Springer[1.] Cutaneous Manifestations of Connective Tissue Diseases / Lesliane E. Castro-Santana, José González Chávez, Jennifer Rullán, and Rachelle E. Seijo-Montes -- [2.] Cutaneous Manifestations of Pulmonary Disease / Jennifer Rullán, Rachelle E. Seijo-Montes, Annie Vaillant, and Néstor P. Sánchez -- [3.] Cutaneous Manifestations of Renal Disease / Lilliam S. Chiqués Colón and Rosbel González Rivera -- [4.] Cutaneous Manifestations of Gastrointestinal Diseases / María I. Vázquez-Roque and Wilfredo E. De Jesús-Monge -- [5.] Cutaneous Manifestations of Common Endocrine Disease / Inés M. Hernández and Yanira Marrero -- [6.] Cutaneous Manifestations of Internal Malignancy and Paraneoplastic Syndromes / Zelma C. Chiesa-Fuxench, Liliana Ramírez, and Néstor P. Sánchez -- [7.] Cutaneous Manifestations of Infectious Diseases / Elena Montalván Miró and Néstor P. Sánchez -- [8.] Cutaneous Manifestations of HIV Disease / Humberto M. Guiot, Carlos G. Sánchez Sergenton, Carlos J. Sánchez Rivera, and Rosbel González Rivera -- [9.] Cutaneous Disorders in the Intensive Care Unit / Tania M. González Santiago and Jacobo M. Orenstein Cardona.
- Print Material
- Atlas of diabetes. 4th ed. 2012, SpringerRegulation of Insulin Secretion and Islet Cell Function /Gordon C. Weir, Susan Bonner-Weir and Arun Sharma --Mechanisms of Insulin Action /Morris F. White and Morris F. White --Consequences of Insulin Deficiency /Abbas E. Kitabchi and Mary Beth Murphy --Type 1 Diabetes /Mark A. Atkinson and Jay S. Skyler --Management of Type 1 Diabetes /Irl B. Hirsch and Jay S. Skyler --Childhood Diabetes /Jamie R. Wood and Francine R. Kaufman --Pathogenesis of Type 2 Diabetes /Mazen Alsahli and John E. Gerich --Management of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus /Jennifer B. Marks --Diabetes and Pregnancy /Lois Jovanovič --Mechanisms of Hyperglycemic Damage in Diabetes /Ferdinando Giacco and Michael Brownlee --Management and Prevention of Diabetic Complications /Sunder Mudaliar and Robert R. Henry --Eye Complications of Diabetes /Lloyd Paul Aiello, Lloyd Paul Aiello, Lloyd Paul Aiello, Lloyd Paul Aiello and Paolo S. Silva, et al. --Diabetes and the Kidney /Robert C. Stanton and Robert C. Stanton --Diabetic Neuropathies /Aaron I. Vinik --Obesity Therapy /Steven R. Smith --Reversal of Diabetes: Islet Cell Transplantation /Antonello Pileggi, Rodolfo Alejandro and Camillo Ricordi --Technology and Diabetes: Insulin Delivery Systems and Glucose Sensing /Bruce W. Bode --Newer Diabetes Medications /Jay S. Skyler.
- Atlas of diagnostic oncology. 4th ed. 2010, ClinicalKeyThe role of molecular probes and other markers in the diagnosis of malignancy / Tad Wieczorek and Janina A. Longtine -- Radiographic evaluation of cancer / Kitt Shaffer -- Nuclear medicine in oncology / Steven Burrell and Annick van den Abbeele -- Cancer of the head and neck region / Robert Haddad ... [et al.] -- Lung cancer and tumors of the heart and mediastinum / Ravi Salgia, Ramon Blanco and Arthur T. Skarin -- Malignant mesothelioma / Pasi A. Janne, David Wu and Lucian R. Chirieac -- Cancer of the gastrointestinal tract and neuroendocrine tumors / Jeffrey A. Meyerhardt, Matthew Kulke and Jerrold R. Turner -- Cancer of the genitourinary tract / William K. Oh ... [et al.] -- Gynecologic tumors and malignancies / Michelle S. Hirsch, Karen J. Krag and Ursula A. Matulonis -- Breast cancer / Wendy Y. Chen, Susana M. Campos and Daniel F. Hayes -- Endocrine neoplasia / Peter M. Sadow, Mark A. Socinski and Francis D. Moore, Jr. -- Sarcomas of soft tissue and bone and gastrointestinal stromal tumors / Susan George ... [et al.] -- Skin cancer / Philip Friedlander ... [et al.] -- Neoplasms of the central nervous system / Elizabeth A. Maher and Ann C. McKee -- Acute and chronic leukemias / Martha Wadleigh, David M. Dorfman and Arthur T. Skarin -- Hodgkin disease and non-Hodgkin lymphomas / Eric Jacobsen, David M. Dorfman and Arthur T. Skarin -- Multiple myeloma and plasma cell dyscrasias / Noopur Raje ... [et al.] -- Solid tumors in childhood / Stephan D. Voss ... [et al.] -- AIDS-associated malignancies / Jeremy S. Abramson and David T. Scadden -- Complications of cancer / Nadine Jackson McCleary and Arthur T. Skarin -- Systemic and mucocutaneous reactions to chemotherapy / Joseph P. Eder and Arthur T. Skarin.
- Atlas of digestive endoscopic resection 2014, SpringerDiagnostic Techniques in Gastrointestinal Disease -- Device and Equipment for Endoscopic Therapy -- Endoscopic Mucosal Resection (EMR) -- Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection (ESD) -- Endoscopic Resection for Submucosal Tumors -- Tunnel Endoscopic Surgery.
- Print Material
- Atlas of electroencephalography in sleep medicine 2012, SpringerNormal Sleep Stages --Normal Electroencephalography Variants in Sleep --Nonepileptiform Abnormalities --Epileptiform Abnormalities --Artifacts.
- Atlas of emergency medicine. 3rd ed. 2010, AccessMedicineHead and facial trauma / David W. Munter, Timothy D. McGuirk -- Opthalmalogic conditions / Frank Birinyi, Thomas F. Mauger -- Fundoscopic findings / David Effron, Beverly C. Forcier, and Richard E. Wyszynski -- Ophthalmic trauma / Dallas E. Peak, Carey D. Chisholm, and Kevin J. Knoop -- Ear, nose, and throat conditions / Edward C. Jauch, Timothy Kaufman, and Kevin J. Knoop -- Mouth / Edwin D. Turner, Edward C. Jauch -- Chest and abdomen / Stephen Corbett, Lawrence Stack, and Kevin Knoop -- Urologic conditions / Jeffrey D. Bondesson -- STDs and anorectal conditions / Diane M. Birnbaumer, Lynn K. Flowers -- Gynecologic and obstetric conditions / Robert G. Buckley, Kevin J. Knoop -- Extremity trauma / Deborah Gutman, Daniel L. Savitt, and Alan B. Storrow -- Extremity conditions / Selim Suner, Daniel L. Savitt -- Cutaneous conditions / Sean P. Collins -- Pediatric conditions / Javier A. Gonzalez del Ray and Richard M. Ruddy -- Child abuse / Robert A. Shapiro and Charles J. Schubert -- Environmental conditions / Ken Zafren, R. Jason Thurman, and Alan B. Storrow -- Toxicologic -- Wounds and soft tissue injuries / Matthew D. Sztajnkrycer and Alexander T. Trott -- Forensic medicine / William S. Smock and Lawrence B. Stack -- HIV conditions / Shane Cline and Michael Krentz -- Tropical medicine -- Airway procedures -- EKG-- Emergency ultrasound / Paul R. Sierzenski, Michael J. Lambert, and Theodore J. Neilson -- Microscopic findings / Diane M. Birnbaumer.
- Atlas of endocrine pathology 2014, Springer"Atlas of Endocrine Pathology provides a comprehensive compendium of photomicrographs of common and uncommon entities in endocrine pathology. The volume includes histologic features of normal features, reactive conditions, hyperplasia, and tumors. The most helpful diagnostic features are illustrated to provide direction and clues to the diagnosis of endocrine tumors. Furthermore, photomicrographs highlight the most pertinent diagnostic features in problematic diagnoses in endocrine pathology. Authored by a nationally and internationally recognized pathologist, Atlas of Endocrine Pathology is an important learning tool for those becoming familiar with the diverse entities encountered in endocrine pathology and a valuable reference for practicing pathologists faced with challenging diagnoses in endocrine pathology."--Publisher's website.
- Atlas of endocrine surgical techniques 2010, ClinicalKeyThyroidectomy for nodules or small cancers / Christopher R. McHenry -- Thyroidectomy for locally advanced cancer / Ashok R. Shaha -- Thyroidectomy for large or substernal goiters / Shane Y. Morita and Martha A. Zeiger -- Reoperative thyroid surgery / Jacob Moalem and Wen T. Shen -- Lymph node dissection for thyroid cancer / Miriam N. Lango and John A. Ridge -- Surgical anatomy, intraoperative neural monitoring, and operative management of the RLN and SLN / Gregory W. Randolph -- Bilateral neck exploration for primary hyperparathroidism / Andrew B. Greene, Mira Milas, and Allan E. Siperstein -- Minimally invasive parathyroidectomy / Leigh Delbridge and Todd McMullen -- Minimally invasive video-assisted thyroidectomy and parathyroidectomy / Paolo Miccoli, Gabriele Materazzi, and Piero Berti -- Minimally invasive parathyroidectomy : gamma probe guided / Susan C. Pitt and Herbert Chen -- Laparoscopic adrenalectomy : lateral approach / Geoffrey B. Thompson and John R. Porterfield -- Laparoscopic retroperitoneal adrenalectomy / James Lee -- Open adrenalectomy for cancer / Douglas B. Evans, Jean-Nicholas Vauthey, and Jeffrey E. Lee -- Laparoscopic pancreatic enucleation or resection for neuroendocrine tumor / Andrew A. Gumbs and William B. Inabnet -- Pancreatoduodenectomy for neuroendocrine tumor / Matthew L. White and Gerard M. Doherty.
- Atlas of endometrial histopathology. 3rd ed. 2010, SpringerTechnical Remarks -- Normal Endometrium -- Metaplastic Changes -- Circulatory Disturbances -- Functional Disturbances -- Iatrogenic Changes -- Endometritis -- Neoplasms -- Gestational Changes.
- Atlas of endomicroscopy 2008, Springer1. Development of endoscopic devices: past, present and future / Norman E. Marcon, Brian C. Wilson, and Ralph S. DaCosta -- 2. Surface analysis with magnifying chromoendoscopy in the colon / David P. Hurlstone -- 3. Development and current technological status of confocal laser endomicroscopy / Peter Delaney, Steven Thomas, and Wendy McLaren -- 4. Examination technique of confocal laser endomicroscopy / Martin Goetz, Kerry Dunbar, and Marcia I. Canto -- 5. The technique of confocal laser endomicroscopy from the perspective of a new user / Marcia I. Canto 6. -- Microarchitecture of the normal gut seen with conventional histology and endomicroscopy / Michael Vieth ... [et al.] -- 7. Endomicroscopy of GI disorders -- 8. Live tissue imaging with conventional confocal microscopy / Marshall H. Montrose and Alastair J.M. Watson -- 9. Functional and molecular imaging with confocal laser endomicroscopy / Martin Goetz ... [et al.] -- 10. Future trends in confocal laser endomicroscopy: improved imaging quality and immunoendoscopy / Raja Atreya and Markus F. Neurath.
- Atlas of endoscopic major pulmonary resections 2010, Springer1. General considerations -- Tips and tricks -- Endoscopic mediastinal lymph node dissection -- 2. Lobectomies -- Right upper lobe -- Middle lobe -- Right lower lobe -- Left upper lobe -- Left lower lobe -- 3. Segmentectomies -- Right upper lobe: apicoposterior segments -- Right lower lobe: superior segment -- Right lower lobe: basal segments -- Left upper lobe: superior segments -- Left upper lobe: lingula -- Left lower lobe: superior -- Left lower lobe: basal segments.
- Atlas of endoscopic sinus and skull base surgery 2013, ClinicalKeySeptoplasty -- Septodermoplasty -- Middle and Inferior Turbinates -- Sphenopalatine Artery Ligation -- Endoscopic and Open Anterior/Posterior Ethmoid Artery Ligation -- Endoscopic Repair of Choanal Atresia -- Maximal Medical Management of Chronic Rhinosinusitis: Preoperative Preparation and Positioning -- Maxillary Antrostomy -- Partial and Complete Ethmoidectomy -- Sphenoidotomy -- Frontal Sinusotomy -- Postoperative Debridement -- Balloon Dilatation of the Maxillary, Frontal, and Sphenoid Sinuses -- Revision Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery: Completion Sphenoethmoidectomy -- Extended Frontal Recess Dissections: Draf IIb and Draf III Approaches -- Modified Medial Maxillectomy for Recalcitrant Maxillary Sinusitis -- Extended Sphenoid Sinus Antrostomy -- Endoscopic Dacryocystorhinostomy -- Endoscopic Orbital Decompression -- Optic Nerve Decompression -- Endoscopic Medial Maxillectomy for Inverted Papilloma -- Pterygopalatine/Pterygomaxillary Space Approaches and Internal Maxillary Artery Ligation -- Approach for Juvenile Nasopharyngeal Angiofibroma -- Endoscopic Craniofacial Resection -- Repair of Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak and Encephalocele of the Cribriform Plate -- Sphenoid Sinus Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak and Encephalocele Repair -- Large Skull Base Defect Reconstruction with and without Pedicled Flaps -- Endoscopic Resection of Pituitary Tumors -- Endoscopic Transplanum and Sellar Approach -- The Clivus -- Frontal Sinus Trephination -- Osteoplastic Flaps with and without Obliteration -- Frontal Sinus Fractures.
- Atlas of endovascular venous surgery 2012, ClinicalKeyVenous anatomy / Jose Almeida -- Noninvasive diagnosis of venous disorders / Jose Almeida -- Venous pathophysiology / Nico Labropoulos, Rafael Malgor -- Endovenous thermal ablation of saphenous reflux / Jose Almeida -- Endovenous radiofrequency ablation : current data / Jose Almeida -- Endovenous laser ablation : current data / Jose Almeida -- Chemical ablation / Jose Almeida -- Perforating veins / Jose Almeida -- Ambulatory phlebectomy / Jose Almeida -- Endovenous approach to recurrent varicose veins / Jose Almeida -- Spider telangiectasias / Edward Mackay -- Thromboembolic disease / Timothy Liem -- Endovenous placement of IVC filter / Timothy Liem -- Endovenous thrombectomy/thrombolysis / Nicos Labropoulos, Antonios Gasparis, Rafael Malgor -- Post-thrombotic syndrome / Nicos Labropoulos, Antonios Gasparis, Rafael Malgor -- Iliofemoral venous occlusive disease / Jose Almeida -- Pelvic congestion syndrome and ovarian vein reflux / Constantino Pena, James F. Benenati -- Endovenous management of central and upper extremity veins / Constantino Pena -- Venous malformations / Constantino Pena, Vittorio Anatonaci, Barry T. Katzen -- Venous ulcers / Ronald Bush -- Severity scoring & measuring outcomes / Michael Vazquez, Carolyn E. Munschaeu -- Evidence-based summary of guidelines from the American venous forum / Mark H. Meissner.
- Atlas of essential dermatopathology 2013, SpringerDermatopathology often presents considerable difficulty for the dermatologist in training when defining the subtle differences in the appearance of various conditions. This Atlas of Essential Dermatopathology is based on materials developed during dermatopathology teaching signout at the Massachusetts General Hospital and replicates the experience at the microscope. It contains numerous hand drawn sketches and tables plus stunning histological images to describe the appearances of common dermatologic conditions. Each chapter is brief and focuses on the main learning points. Tables of special stains, immunohistochemical markers and a glossary of terms are also included to broaden the reader's experience.The content is based on the most frequently encountered processes in the MGH Dermatopathology Unit; it is not intended to be comprehensive but rather an outline and atlas of the essentials in diagnostic dermatopathology. This book will therefore be an indispensable primer for trainees of all levels - students and residents alike - in dermatology and pathology.
- Atlas of essential procedures 2011, ClinicalKeySection 1. Dermatology -- section 2. Obstetrics -- section 3. Women's health -- section 4. Ultrasound -- section 5. Urgent/hospital care -- section 6. Gastroenterology procedures -- section 7. Musculoskeletal procedures.
- Atlas of fetal and postnatal brain MR 2010, ClinicalKeySurface Anatomy of the Brain -- Sectional Anatomy of the Fetal Brain -- Sectional Anatomy of the Postnatal Brain.
- Atlas of fetal MRI 2005Print Material
- Atlas of fine needle aspiration cytology 2014, SpringerThis book covers all of the diagnostic areas where FNAC is used today. This includes palpable lesions and lesions sampled using various radiological methods, and correlations with ancillary examinations detailed on an entity-by-entity basis. As well as being a complete atlas of the facts and findings important to FNAC, this atlas is a guide to diagnostic methods that optimize health care. The interaction of the cytologist or cytopathologist with other specialists (radiologists, oncologists and surgeons) involved in the diagnosis and treatment of patients with suspicious mass lesions is emphasized and illustrated throughout. ? With contributions from experts in the field internationally and abundant colour images Atlas of Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology provides a comprehensive and up-to-date guide to FNAC for pathologists, cytopathologists, radiologists, oncologists, surgeons and others involved in the diagnosis and treatment of patients with suspicious mass lesions.
- Atlas of forensic pathology 2012, SpringerThis work is specifically designed for non-pathologists who normally interact with forensic pathologists. It presents images of interest mostly to medical examiners, forensic pathologists and pathologists and consists mostly of wounds, and trauma with some coverage of diseases.
- Atlas of functional neuroanatomy. 2nd ed. 2006, CRCnetBASE
- Print Material1Examination methods --2Adverse effects of fluorescein and indocyanine green angiography --3Age-related macular degeneration and choroidal neovascularization of other etiologies --4Hereditary and toxic retinal disorders --5Tumors --6Diabetic retinopathy --7Other retinal vascular diseases --8Diseases of the macula and central retina --9Inflammatory and autoimmune disorders --10Disorders of the optic nerve head.
- Atlas of fundus autofluorescence imaging 2007, Springer
- Atlas of gastrointestinal imaging radiologic-endoscopic correlation 2007, ClinicalKeyThe esophagus / Perry J. Pickhardt -- The stomach / David H. Kim, Perry J. Pickhardt -- The duodenum / Andrew D. Lee, Perry J. Pickhardt -- The mesenteric small bowel / David H. Kim, Perry J. Pickhardt -- The colon and rectum / Perry J. Pickhardt -- The biliary system / Peter J. Chase, Perry J. Pickhardt -- The pancreas / Andrew D. Lee, Perry J. Pickhardt -- The liver / David H. Kim, Perry J. Pickhardt.
- Atlas of general surgical techniques 2010, ClinicalKey
- Atlas of genetic diagnosis and counseling. 2nd ed. 2012, Springer
- Atlas of genitourinary oncological imaging 2013, SpringerThe Atlas of Genitourinary Oncological Imaging presents a comprehensive visual review of appearances for normal anatomy and oncological diseases in the genitourinary system using over 900 radiological images and illustrations. The book presents current imaging techniques and discusses the role of imaging in pre-treatment staging and post-treatment follow-up. Diseases discussed include kidney, adrenal gland, upper tract, bladder, prostate, testes, and pediatric malignancies. Individual chapters include normal anatomy, imaging techniques, and pathology of each cancer type. The staging of the malignancy and what to include in the radiology report are discussed, and expected and complicated postoperative and post-treatment findings and recurrence are presented. Dedicated chapters on interventional and radiation therapy discuss their unique role in the management and treatment of oncology of the genitourinary system. Additionally, a chapter on chemotherapy toxicities discusses drug reaction treatment therapies unique to the genitourinary system.Edited and written by radiologists from the genitourinary disease management team at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, the Atlas of Genitourinary Oncological Imaging is an ideal resource for radiology and urology trainees seeking a review of the basics and for practicing radiologists looking for answers to challenging cases confronted in daily practice.
- Atlas of genitourinary pathology 2011, SpringerAdrenal gland -- Kidney -- Renal pelvis and ureter -- Bladder, urethra, and urachus -- Prostate -- Testis -- Spermatic cord and testicular adnexae -- Penis and scrotum.
- Print Material
- Atlas of gynecologic surgical pathology. Third edition [3rd ed.] 2014, ClinicalKeyRapidly and accurately identify gynecologic tumors and related lesions with the updated Atlas of Gynecologic Surgical Pathology. Complete with hundreds of photographs, this medical reference book provides you with the know-how you need to perform state-of-the-art gynecologic diagnoses, right at your own microscope. Quickly and effortlessly find the essential information you need with summary tables, charts, and boxes throughout the text. Expedite reference with a consistent approach to every entity discussed, including definitions, clinical features, gross features, microscopic features, and differential diagnoses. Avoid diagnostic errors with comprehensive coverage of commonly encountered pitfalls.
- Atlas of head & neck surgery 2011, ClinicalKeyClinical Diagnostic Nasopharyngoscopy -- Diagnostic Clinical Pharyngoscopy and Laryngoscopy -- Operative Pharyngoscopy and Laryngoscopy -- Operative Esophagoscopy and Percutaneous Gastrostomy -- Operative Bronchoscopy -- Tracheotomy -- Laryngotracheal Reconstruction for Subglottic and Proximal Tracheal Stenosis -- Laryngotracheal Reconstruction for Subglottic and Proximal Tracheal Stenosis -- Surgery for Unilateral Vocal Fold Paralysis -- Excision of Saccular Cysts and Laryngoceles -- Drainage of Deep Space Neck Infections -- Thyroglossal Duct Cyst Excision (Sistrunk Procedure) -- Branchial Cleft Cyst Excision -- Operations on the Cervical Esophagus and Cervical Spine -- Cricopharyngeal Myotomy and Surgical Management of Zenker's Diverticulum -- Defatting Tracheotomy -- Radical Neck Dissection -- Modified Radical Neck Dissection -- Selective Neck Dissection, Levels I-III (Supraomohyoid Neck Dissection) -- Selective Neck Dissection, Levels I-IV and II-IV (Anterolateral and Lateral Neck Dissection) -- Posterolateral Neck Dissection -- Retropharyngeal Lymph Node Dissection -- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy -- Superficial Parotidectomy -- Submandibular Gland Excision -- Excision of Ranula -- Parapharyngeal Space Tumor -- Resection of Carotid Body Tumor -- Transoral Resections -- Extended Approaches to the Oropharynx : Mandibular Swing and Cheek Flap -- Transoral Robotic Surgery -- Composite Resection with Segmental Mandibulectomy -- Transhyoid and Lateral Pharyngotomy -- Exam Under Anesthesia for the Patient with Cancer : Direct Laryngopharyngoscopy and Mucosal Tatouage -- Horizontal Supraglottic Laryngectomy -- Supracricoid Partial Laryngectomy with Cricohyoidopexy or Cricohyoidoepiglottopexy -- Total Laryngectomy -- Stomaplasty for Hands-Free Voice with Tracheoesophageal Puncutre -- Tracheoesophageal Puncture in the Clinic via Transnasal Esophagoscopy -- Transoral Laser Microsurgery : Supraglottic Laryngectomy -- Transoral Laser Resection of Glottic Tumors -- Transfacial Approaches : Lateral Rhinotomy and Weber-Fergusson -- Transfacial Approaches : Lateral Rhinotomy and Weber-Fergusson -- Craniofacial Resection -- Lateral and Subtotal Temporal Bone Resection -- Thyroid Lobectomy and Isthmusectomy -- Subtotal and Total Thyroidectomy -- Video-Assisted Thyroidectomy -- Robotic Thyroidectomy : Surgical Technique for Lobectomy via Axillary Incision Without Carbon Dioxide Insufflation -- Paratracheal and Superior Mediastinal Dissection (Transcervical) -- Transcervical Thymectomy and Superior Mediastinal Dissection -- Targeted Parathyroidectomy -- Open Parathyroidectomy -- Video-Assisted Parathyroidectomy -- Split-Thickness Skin Graft -- Cervicofacial Rotation Flap -- Deltopectoral Flap -- Pectoralis Major Myocutaneous Flap -- Trapezius Flap -- Latissimus Dorsi Myocutaneous Flap -- Neural Reconstruction.
- Print Material
- Atlas of head and neck pathology. 2nd ed. 2008, ClinicalKeyEmbryology, anatomy, and histology -- Classification of non-neoplastic lesions of the nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses, and classification of neoplasms of the nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses -- Non-neoplastic lesions of the nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses -- Neioplasms of the nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses -- Embryology, anatomy, and histology -- Classification of non-neoplastic lesions of the oral cavity, nasopharynx, tonsils, and neck and calssification of neoplasams of the oral cavity, nasopharynx, tonsils and neck -- Non-neoplastic lesions -- Neoplasams of the oral cavity, nasopharynx, oropharynx and neck -- Intraoperative consultation of oral cavity and oropharyngeal mucosal lesions -- Embryology, anatomy, and histology -- Classification of laryngeal/hypopharyngeal non-neoplastic lesions and laryngeal/hypopharyngeal neoplasms -- Non-neoplastic lesions of the larynx -- Neoplasams of the larynx, hypopharynx and trachea -- Intraoperative consultation of laryngeal lesions -- Embryology, anatomy, and histology -- Classification of non-neoplastic salivary gland lesions and classification of neoplasms of salivary glands -- Non-neoplastic diseases of salivary glands -- Neoplasms of the salivary glands -- Immunohistochemistry of salivary gland and salivary gland tumors -- Intraoperative consultation of salivary glands (Figs 20.1-20.10) -- Embryology, anatomy, and histology -- Classification of non-neoplastic lesions/diseases of the ear and temporal bone and neoplasms of the ear and temporal bone -- Neoplasms of the ear and temporal bone -- Immunohistochemistry of middle ear neoplasms -- Embryology, anatomy and histology -- Classification of non-neoplastic lesions and neoplasms of the thyroid gland -- Non-neoplastic diseases of the thyroid gland -- Thyroid neoplasms -- Fine needle aspiration biopsy (FNAB)-related histologic changes to the thyroid gland and intraoperative consultation of thyroid gland lesions -- Embryology, anatomy, and histology -- Classification of non-neoplastic lesions and neoplasms of the parathyroid glands -- Non-neoplastic lesions of the parathyroid glands -- Neoplasms of the parathyroid glands -- Intraoperative consultation (frozen section) in parathyroid gland and parathyroid proliferative disease (PPD) hyperparathyroidism (Figs 35.1-35.7) -- Multiple endocrine neoplasia (MEN) syndromes -- Appendix A Upper aerodigestive tract (including salivary glands) -- Appendix B Thyroid gland -- Appendix C Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma -- Appendix D Hodgkin's lymphoma -- Appendix E Rhabdomyosarcomma -- Appendix F Soft tissue and bone -- Appendix G Primitive neuuroectodermal tumor (PNET)/Ewing Sarcoma (ES).
- Introduction. Headache disorders -- Epidemiology and burden -- Barriers to care -- Purpose of the atlas of headache disorders -- Methods. Questionnaire development -- Identification of respondents -- Data collection -- Data management and analysis -- Results. Data quality. Representativeness -- Limitations -- Data organization and presentation -- Themes. Epidemiology -- Impact on society, and national data -- Health-care utilization -- Diagnosis and assessment -- Treatment -- Professional training -- National professional organizations -- Issues -- The way forward.
- Atlas of Hematologic Neoplasms 2009, Springer
- Print Material
- Print Material
- Atlas of human anatomy. Sixth edition [6th ed.] 2014, ClinicalKeySection 1. Head and neck -- Section 2. Back and spinal cord -- Section 3. Thorax -- Section 4. Abdomen -- Section 5. Pelvis and perineum -- Section 6. Upper limb -- Section 7. Lower limb.
- Atlas of human central nervous system development v. 1-5, 2002-08., CRCnetBASEv. 2, 2003 CRCnetBASEv. 3, 2005 CRCnetBASEv. 4, 2006 CRCnetBASEv. 5, 2008 CRCnetBASEv. 1. The spinal cord from gestational week 4 to the fourth postnatal month -- v. 2. The human brain during the third trimester -- v. 3. The brain during the second trimester -- v. 4. The brain during the late first trimester -- v. 5. The brain during the early first trimester.
- Atlas of ileoscopy a collection of clinical cases 2013, SpringerThis atlas presents high-quality images of clinical cases of small bowel diseases, with a focus on the importance of terminal ileoscopy as the first step in detecting this group of rare pathologies. Among the conditions covered are celiac disease, inflammatory bowel disease, neoplasms, infections, and pediatric disease. The multidisciplinary approach to the presentation of clinical cases, with contributions from histology, radiology, capsule endoscopy, enteroscopy, and surgery, ensures that the atlas will provide an accurate learning course for beginners and also an effective update for specialists.
- Atlas of image-guided spinal procedures 2013, ClinicalKeyIntroduction: How to Use This Atlas -- Needle Techniques -- Fluoroscopic Techniques/Procedural Pearls -- Radiation Safety -- Caudal Epidural Steroid Injection -- Ganglion Impar Injection -- Sacral Insufficiency Fracture Repair/Sacroplasty, Short Axis Approach -- Sacroiliac Intraarticular Joint Injections, Posterior Approach, Inferior Entry -- S1 Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injection -- Lumbar Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injection, Supraneural (Traditional) Approach -- Lumbar Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injection, Infraneural Approach -- Lumbar Interlaminar Epidural Steroid Injection, Paramedian Approach -- Lumbar Zygapophysial Joint Intraarticular Joint Injection, Posterior Approach -- Lumbar Zygapophysial Joint Nerve (Medial Branch) Injection, Oblique Approach -- Lumbar Zygapophysial Joint Nerve (Medial Branch) Radiofrequency Neurotomy, Posterior Approach -- Lumbar Sympathetic Block -- Lumbar Provocation Discography/Disc Access -- L5-S1 Disc Access -- Thoracolumbar Spinal Cord Stimulation -- Vertebral Augmentation (Vertebroplasty/Kyphoplasty), Transpedicular Approach -- Thoracic Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injection, Infraneural Approach -- Thoracic Interlaminar Epidural Steroid Injection, Paramedian Approach -- Thoracic Zygapophysial Joint Intraarticular Injection, Posterior Approach -- Thoracic Zygapophysial Joint Nerve (Medial Branch) Injection, Posterior Approach -- Thoracic Zygapophysial Joint Nerve (Medial Branch) Radiofrequency Neurotomy, Posterior Approach -- Intercostal Blockade -- Thoracic Disc Access -- Cervical Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injection -- Cervical Interlaminar Epidural Steroid Injection, Paramedian Approach -- Cervical Spinal Cord Stimulation -- Cervical Zygapophysial Joint Intraarticular Injection, Posterior Approach -- Cervical Zygapophysial Joint Intraarticular Injection, Lateral Approach -- Cervical Zygapophysial Joint Nerve (Medial Branch) Injection, Lateral Approach -- Cervical Zygapophysial Joint Nerve (Medial Branch) Radiofrequency Neurotomy and Nerve Injection, Posterior Approach -- Atlantoaxial Joint Intraarticular Injection -- Atlantooccipital Joint Intraarticular Injection -- Stellate Ganglion Block -- Cervical Discography/Disc Access.
- Atlas of immunology. 3rd ed. 2010, CRCnetBASEHistory of immunology -- Molecules, cells, and tissues of the immune response -- Antigens and immunogens -- Major histocompatibility complex -- Antigen processing and presentation -- B lymphocyte development and immunoglobulin genes -- Immunoglobulin synthesis, properties, structure, and function -- Antigen-antibody interactions -- The thymus and T lymphocytes -- Cytokines and chemokines -- The complement system -- Types I, II, III, and IV hypersensitivity -- Immunoregulation and immunologic tolerance -- Autoimmunity -- Mucosal immunity -- Immunohematology -- Immunological diseases and immunopathology -- Immunophenotyping of hematopoietic malignancies -- Immunodeficiencies: congenital and acquired -- Acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) -- Immunomodulators -- Transplantation immunology -- Tumor immunology -- Immunity against microorganisms -- Vaccines and immunization -- Therapeutic immunology -- Comparative immunology -- Immunological methods and molecular techniques -- Diagnostic immunohistochemistry.
- Atlas of implantable therapies for pain management 2011, SpringerThis atlas is an essential guide for all implanters, from beginners to the most advanced practitioners. The process of implanting and managing spinal cord stimulators, peripheral nerve stimulators, and intrathecal pumps, from the beginning through long-term management, is thoroughly discussed, as are the prevention and management of complications.--Abstract (excerpt).
- Part 1.Distribution and arrangement of ICC in the GI tract --Stomach --Small Intestine --Duodenum --Colon --Caecum --Ileocaecal Junction --ICC Found in the Submucosal Layer --Introduction --Part 2.Ultrastructural demonstration of ICC and the allied cells --Ultrastructural Demonstration of ICC --Signal Pathways Between Nerves and Muscles Not Mediated by ICC --Issues for Future Studies.
- Print Material
- Atlas of interventional pain management. Fourth edition [4th ed.]. 2015, ClinicalKey1. Atlanto-occipital Block Technique -- 2. Atlantoaxial Block Technique -- 3. Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block : Transnasal Approach -- 4. Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block: Greater Palatine Foramen Approach -- 5. Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block: Lateral Approach -- 6. Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block: Radiofrequency Lesioning -- 7. Greater and Lesser Occipital Nerve Block -- 8. Greater and Lesser Occipital Nerve Block: Radiofrequency Lesioning -- 9. Gasserian Ganglion Block -- 10. Gasserian Ganglion Block: Radiofrequency Lesioning -- 11. Gasserian Ganglion Block: Balloon Compression Technique -- 12. Trigeminal Nerve Block: Coronoid Approach -- 13. Selective Maxillary Nerve Block : Coronoid Approach -- 14. Selective Mandibular Nerve Block : Coronoid Approach -- 15. Supraorbital Nerve Block -- 16. Supratrochlear Nerve Block -- 17. Infraorbital Nerve Block: Extraoral Approach -- 18. Infraorbital Nerve Block: Intraoral Approach -- 19. Mental Nerve Block: Extraoral Approach -- 20. Mental Nerve Block: Intraoral Approach -- 21. Inferior Alveolar Nerve Block - 22. Auriculotemporal Nerve Block -- 23. Greater Auricular Nerve Block -- 24. Glossopharyngeal Nerve Block: Extraoral Approach -- 25. Glossopharyngeal Nerve Block: Intraoral Approach -- 26. Glossopharyngeal Nerve Block: Radiofrequency Lesioning -- 27. Vagus Nerve Block -- 28. Spinal Accessory Nerve Block -- 29. Phrenic Nerve Block -- 30. Facial Nerve Block -- 31. Superficial Cervical Plexus Block -- 32. Deep Cervical Plexus Block -- 33. Superior Laryngeal Nerve Block -- 34. Recurrent Laryngeal Nerve Block -- 35. Stellate Ganglion Block: Anterior Approach -- 36. Stellate Ganglion Block: Posterior Approach -- 37. Stellate Ganglion Block: Vertebral Body Approach -- 38. Stellate Ganglion Block: Radiofrequency Lesioning -- 39. Third Occipital Nerve Block -- 40. Third Occipital Nerve Block: Radiofrequency Lesioning --41. Cervical Facet Block: Medial Branch Technique -- 42. Cervical Facet Neurolysis: Radiofrequency Lesioning of the Cervical Medial Branch -- 43. Cervical Facet Block: Intra-articular Technique -- 44. Cervical Epidural Block: Translaminar Approach -- 45. Cervical Epidural Block: Transforaminal Approach -- 46. Lysis of Cervical Epidural Adhesions: Racz Technique -- 47. Cervical Selective Nerve Root Block -- 48. Brachial Plexus Block : Interscalene Approach -- 49. Brachial Plexus Block : Supraclavicular Approach -- 50. Brachial Plexus Block : Infraclavicular Approach -- 51. Brachial Plexus Block : Axillary Approach -- 52. Suprascapular Nerve Block -- 53. Radial Nerve Block at the Humerus -- 54. Medial Cutaneous and Intercostobrachial Nerve Block -- 55. Radial Nerve Block at the Elbow -- 56. Median Nerve Block at the Elbow -- 57. Ulnar Nerve Block at the Elbow -- 58. Radial Nerve Block at the Wrist -- 59. Median Nerve Block at the Wrist -- 60. Ulnar Nerve Block at the Wrist -- 61. Metacarpal and Digital Nerve Block -- 62. Intravenous Regional Anesthesia -- 63. Thoracic Epidural Nerve Block: Midline Approach -- 64. Thoracic Epidural Nerve Block : Paramedian Approach -- 65. Thoracic Epidural Nerve Block: Transforaminal Approach -- 66. Thoracic Paravertebral Nerve Block -- 67. Thoracic Facet Block: Medial Branch Technique -- 68. Thoracic Facet Block: Radiofrequency Lesioning of the Medial Branch of the Primary Posterior Rami -- 69. Thoracic Facet Block: Intra-articular Technique -- 70. Thoracic Sympathetic Ganglion Block -- 71. Intercostal Nerve Block -- 72. Intercostal Nerve Block: Radiofrequency Lesioning -- 73. Interpleural Nerve Block: Percutaneous Technique -- 74. Interpleural Nerve Block : Tunneled Catheter Technique -- 75. Splanchnic Nerve Block: Classic Two-Needle Technique -- 76. Splanchnic Nerve Block: Single-Needle Technique -- 77. Celiac Plexus Block: Classic Two-Needle Retrocrural Technique -- 78. Celiac Plexus Block: Single-Needle Retrocrural Technique -- 79. Celiac Plexus Block: Two-Needle Transcrural Technique -- 80. Celiac Plexus Block: Single-Needle Periaortic Technique --81. Celiac Plexus Block: Single-Needle Transaortic Technique -- 82. Celiac Plexus Block: Single-Needle Lateral Technique -- 83. Celiac Plexus Block: Single-Needle Anterior Technique -- 84. Transversus Abdominis Plane Block -- 85. Anterior Cutaneous Nerve Block -- 86. Ilioinguinal Nerve Block -- 87. Iliohypogastric Nerve Block -- 88. Genitofemoral Nerve Block -- 89. Lumbar Sympathetic Ganglion Block -- 90. Lumbar Sympathetic Ganglion Block: Radiofrequency Lesioning -- 91. Lumbar Paravertebral Nerve Block -- 92. Lumbar Facet Block: Medial Branch Technique -- 93. Lumbar Facet Block: Radiofrequency Lesioning of the Medial Branch of the Primary Posterior Rami -- 94. Lumbar Facet Block : Intra-articular Technique -- 95. Lumbar Gray Ramus Communicans Block -- 96. Lumbar Gray Ramus Communicans Block: Radiofrequency Lesioning -- 97. Lumbar Epidural Nerve Block : Interlaminar Approach -- 98. Lumbar Epidural Nerve Block : Transforaminal Approach -- 99. Lumbar Selective Spinal Nerve Block -- 100. Lumbar Subarachnoid Nerve Block: Midline Approach -- 101. Lumbar Subarachnoid Nerve Block: Paramedian Approach -- 102. Lumbar Subarachnoid Nerve Block: Lumbosacral Approach of Taylor -- 103. Lumbar Myelography -- 104. Superior Cluneal Nerve Block -- 105. Caudal Epidural Nerve Block: Prone Position -- 106. Caudal Epidural Nerve Block: Lateral Position -- 107. Lysis of Epidural Adhesions: Racz Technique -- 108. Sacral Nerve Block: Transsacral Approach -- 109. Sacroiliac Lateral Branch Nerve Block -- 110. Sacroiliac Lateral Branch Radiofrequency Lesioning -- 111. Hypogastric Plexus Block: Single-Needle Medial Paraspinous Technique -- 112. Hypogastric Plexus Block: Classic Two-Needle Technique -- 113. Hypogastric Plexus Block: Single-Needle Transdiskal Technique -- 114. Hypogastric Plexus Block: Single-Needle Anterior Technique -- 115. Ganglion of Walther (Impar) Block : Prone Technique -- 116. Ganglion of Walther (Impar) Block: Transcoccygeal Technique -- 117. Pudendal Nerve Block: Transvaginal Approach -- 118. Pudendal Nerve Block: Transperineal Approach -- 119. Sacroiliac Joint Injection -- 120. Sacroiliac Joint: Radiofrequency Lesioning --121. Lumbar Plexus Nerve Block: Winnie 3-in-1 Technique -- 122. Lumbar Plexus Nerve Block: Fascia Iliaca Compartment Technique -- 123. Lumbar Plexus Nerve Block: Psoas Compartment Technique -- 124. Femoral Nerve Block -- 125. Lateral Femoral Cutaneous Nerve Block -- 126. Obturator Nerve Block -- 127. Sciatic Nerve Block: Anterior Approach -- 128. Sciatic Nerve Block: Posterior Approach -- 129. Sciatic Nerve Block: Lithotomy Approach -- 130. Piriformis Block -- 131. Sciatic Nerve Block at the Femur: Lateral Approach -- 132. Tibial Nerve Block at the Knee: Posterior Approach -- 133. Tibial Nerve Block at the Knee: Lateral Approach -- 134. Tibial Nerve Block at the Ankle -- 135. Saphenous Nerve Block at the Knee -- 136. Saphenous Nerve Block at the Ankle -- 137. Common Peroneal Nerve Block at the Knee: Posterior Approach -- 138. Common Peroneal Nerve Block at the Knee: Lateral Approach -- 139. Deep Peroneal Nerve Block at the Ankle -- 140. Superficial Peroneal Nerve Block at the Ankle -- 141. Sural Nerve Block at the Ankle -- 142. Metatarsal and Digital Nerve Block of the Foot -- 143. Cervical Subarachnoid Neurolytic Block -- 144. Lumbar Subarachnoid Neurolytic Block -- 145. Implantation of Subcutaneously Tunneled One-Piece Epidural Catheters -- 146. Implantation of Subcutaneously Tunneled Two-Piece Epidural Catheters -- 147. Neuradenolysis of the Pituitary : Needle-Through-Needle Technique -- 148. Cervical Diskography -- 149. Thoracic Diskography -- 150. Lumbar Diskography -- 151. Epiduroscopy --152. Intradiskal Electrothermal Annuloplasty -- 153. Percutaneous Intradiskal Nucleoplasty -- 154. Biacuplasty -- 155. Percutaneous Diskectom: Automated Technique -- 156. Percutaneous Diskectomy: Laser-Assisted Technique -- 157. Percutaneous Laser-Assisted Annuloplasty -- 158. Percutaneous Vertebroplasty -- 159. Percutaneous Balloon Kyphoplasty -- 160. Percutaneous Sacroplasty -- 161. Cervical Spinal Cord Stimulation: Stage I Trial Stimulation -- 162. Lumbar Spinal Cord Stimulation: Stage I Trial Stimulation -- 163. Spinal Cord Stimulation: Stage II Pulse Generator Implantation -- 164. Peripheral Nerve Stimulation, Occipital Nerves -- 165. Implantation of Totally Implantable Reservoirs and Injection Ports -- 166. Implantation of Totally Implantable Infusion Pumps -- 167. Percutaneous Posterior Facet Joint Spinal Fusion.
- Atlas of intestinal stomas 2012, SpringerIntestinal Stomas: Historical Overview --Gastrointestinal Anatomy --Structure and Function of the Large Bowel --Physiologic and Metabolic Effects of Intestinal Stomas --Quality of Life of the Ostomate --Wound, Ostomy, and Continence/Enterostomal Therapy (WOC/ET) Nursing --Ileostomy --Medical Management of the High-Output Enterostomy and Enterocutaneous Fistula --Intestinal Stomas and the Biliary Tree --Continent Ileostomy --Colostomy: Types, Indications, Formation, and Reversal --Laparoscopic Ostomy Surgery --Ostomies in Trauma --CCF Color Photo Gallery --Stomas Via Percutaneous Endoscopy --Gastrointestinal Stomas in Infants and Children --Antegrade Colonic Enema (ACE) --Urinary Stomas --Enterocutaneous Fistula --Parastomal Hernia --Surgical Treatment of Peristomal Skin Conditions --Stoma Prolapse --Challenging Stomas.
- Atlas of intraoperative transesophageal echocardiography surgical and radiologic correlations 2007, ClinicalKeyCoronary artery disease -- Mitral valve disease -- Aortic valve disease -- Endocarditis -- Prosthetic valves -- Right-sided valve disease -- Adult congenital heart disease -- Hypertropic cardiomyopathy -- Pericardial disease -- Diseases of the great vessels -- Masses -- Catheters and devices.
- Atlas of lacrimal surgery 2007, Springer
- Atlas of laparoscopic urologic surgery 2007, ClinicalKeyBasic techniques in laparoscopic surgery / Jay T. Bishoff -- Laparoscopic stapling and reconstruction / Gyan Pareek and Stephen Y. Nakada -- Anesthetic implications of minimally invasive urological surgery / Ian H. Black and Kurt W. Grathwohl -- Closure techniques and exiting the abdomen / Benjamin R. Lee -- Laparoscopic simple nephrectomy / Daniel J. Ricchiuti and Timothy D. Averch -- Laparoscopic radical nephrectomy / David A. Duchene, J. Kyle Anderson, and Jeffrey A. Cadeddu -- Hand-assisted laparoscopic radical nephrectomy / George K. Chow -- Hand-assisted laparoscopic radical nephroureterectomy / Sean P. Hedican and William W. Roberts -- Laparoscopic partial nephrectomy / Christopher R. Williams and Peter A. Pinto -- Laparoscopic nephroureterectomy / C. William Schwalb II and Thomas W. Jarrett -- Laparoscopic donor nephrectomy / Adam J. Ball, Michael D. Fabrizio, and Edwin L. Robey -- Laparoscopic evaluation and treatment of symptomatic and indeterminate renal cysts / Doug W. Soderdahl and Michael D. Fabrizio -- Laparoscopic and percutaneous delivery of renal ablative technology / Kyle J. Weld and Jamie Landman -- Laparoscopic renal biopsy / Stephen V. Jackman -- Laparoscopic pyeloplasty / Itay Y. Vardi and Sam B. Bhayani -- Laparoscopic ureterolysis and repair of retrocaval ureter / Mike Nguyen and Lars Ellison -- Laparoscopic ureterolithotomy / Ioannis Varkarakis and Charalambos Deliveliotis -- Laparoscopic ureteral reimplantation and borari flap / Koon Ho Rha.Laparoscopic adrenalectomy / Blake D. Hamilton -- Laparoscopic pelvic lymph node dissection / Premal J. Desai and D. Duane Baldwin -- Laparoscopic retroperitoneal lymph node dissection / Mohamad E. Allaf -- Nerve-sparing laparoscopic radical prostatectomy: transperitoneal technique / Li-Ming Su -- Laparoscopic prostatectomy: preperitoneal approach / Clement-Claude Abbou [and others] -- Robotic prostatectomy / David I. Lee -- Laparoscopic radical cystectomy and urinary diversion / Andrew A. Wagner and Christian P. Pavlovich -- Laparoscopic orchiopexy / Steven M. Baughman, Earl Y. Cheng, and Elizabeth B. Yerkes -- Pediatric laparoscopic pyeloplasty / Paul H. Noh and Steven G. Docimo -- Complications of laparoscopic surgery / Lee Richstone and Louis R. Kavoussi -- Endoscopic subcutaneous modified inguinal lymph node dissection for squamous cell carcinoma of the penis / Jay T. Bishoff and Claudio Montiola.
- Print Material
- Print Material
- Atlas of liver pathology 2014, SpringerThe liver is a complex organ due to its unique microscopic structure, intricate metabolic functions and susceptibility to a wide variety of insults, manifesting in countless histological patterns. Atlas of Liver Pathology considers both changes seen in medical liver biopsies as well as lesional biopsies when the specimen has been taken from a mass. The book starts by reviewing normal structure and its variants and the optimal approaches for the preparation of histological sections for diagnostic liver pathology. The following chapters are dedicated to developmental, metabolic, infectious, drug related, autoimmune, biliary, vascular and neoplastic disorders. Two sections on liver pathology in pregnancy and transplantation conclude the work. Macroscopic illustrations are included where appropriate. All photographs are complemented by legends describing the picture and providing relevant related information. Authored by nationally and internationally recognized pathologists, Atlas of Liver Pathology is a valuable resource that serves as a quick reference guide for the diagnosis of usual and unusual diseases.
- Atlas of liver pathology. 3rd ed. 2011, ClinicalKeyGeneral aspects of the liver and liver diseases -- Viral hepatitis -- Cholestasis and biliary tract disorders -- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic fatty liver diseases -- Drug- and toxic-induced liver cell injury -- Vascular disorders -- Infectious disorders, non-viral -- Developmental, familial, and metabolic disorders -- Diseases of hepatic iron and copper metabolism -- Neoplasms and related lesions -- Transplantation -- Miscellaneous conditions.
- Atlas of lymph node anatomy 2013, Springer
- Atlas of lymphoscintigraphy and sentinel node mapping a pictorial case-based approach 2013, Springer
- Male genital disorders represent a common issue in medical practice, especially in the dermatological setting. Correct clinical evaluation of these disorders is essential when addressing the diagnosis, which in some cases may require histopathological confirmation. Depending on the disease, early diagnosis may be not only lifesaving, but also of fundamental importance to the planning of successful treatment. This atlas introduces the most common penile diseases, along with more rarely encountered ones. It provides invaluable guidance on clinical diagnosis by highlighting prominent clinical features and presenting particular videodermatoscopy findings when these are indicative of the diagnosis. In addition, for each condition the most appropriate treatment is proposed, taking into account recent therapeutic advances of proven benefit.
- Atlas of mammography. 3rd ed. 2007, OvidAnatomy of the breast -- Techniques and positioning in mammography -- An approach to mammographic analysis -- Circumscribed masses -- Indistinct and spiculated masses -- Analysis of calcification -- Prominent ductal patterns -- Asymmetry and architectural distortion -- The thickened skin pattern -- The axilla -- The male breast -- The postsurgical breast -- The augmented breast -- Galactography -- Needle localization -- Percutaneous breast biopsy -- The roles of ultrasound and magnetic resonance imaging in breast imaging.
- Atlas of medical renal pathology 2013, SpringerThe kidney is an organ with complex organogenesis susceptible to numerous misadventures in development and is exposed to a diverse array of insults of hematogenous and lower urinary tract origin. This Atlas of Medical Renal Pathology provides an overview of the development, macroscopic and microscopic features of the normal kidney. This is followed by a comprehensive survey of developmental and cystic kidney diseases, vascular diseases and tubulointerstitial diseases. An emphasis is placed on gross diagnostic findings with detailed histological correlates. In addition, the histological, immunofluorescent, immunohistochemical and ultrastructural features of the major glomerular diseases and renal transplantation pathology are presented. This compendium of non-neoplastic kidney diseases illustrates the vast majority diseases you are likely to encounter in surgical and autopsy pathology.
- Atlas of minimally invasive surgery 2009, ClinicalKeyMinimally Invasive Esophagectomy -- Laparoscopic Esophagomyotomy -- Laparoscopic Nissen Fundoplication -- Laparoscopic Hiatal Herniorrhaphy -- Laparoscopic Total Gastrectomy for Malignancy -- Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass with Roux-en-Y Gastrojejunostomy -- Laparoscopic Adjustable Gastric Banding -- Minimally Invasive Sleeve Gastrectomy -- Minimally Invasive Biliopancreatic Diversion with Duodenal Switch -- Risk Assessment as a Guide to Thrombosis Prophylaxis in Bariatric Surgical Patients -- Minimally Invasive Procedures on the Small -- Laparoscopic Feeding Gastrostomy and Jejunostomy -- Hand-Assisted Minimally Invasive Right Colectomy -- Minimally Invasive Transverse Colectomy -- Minimally Invasive Left Colectomy -- Minimally Invasive Total Colectomy -- Minimally Invasive Low Anterior Resection and Abdominal Perineal Resection -- Minimally Invasive Proctocolectomy and Ileal Pouch-Anal Anastomosis -- Laparoscopic Appendectomy -- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy -- Laparoscopic Common Bile Duct Exploration and Intraoperative Cholangiography -- Laparoscopic Hepaticojejunostomy -- Minimally Invasive Distal Pancreatectomy -- Minimally Invasive Splenectomy -- Minimally Invasive Transperitoneal Nephrectomy -- Minimally Invasive Adrenalectomy -- Laparoscopic Preperitoneal Inguinal Hernia Repair -- Laparoscopic Transabdominal Preperitoneal Inguinal Hernia Repair -- Laparoscopic Ventral Hernia Repair -- Laparoscopic Repair of Diaphragmatic Hernia Not Involving the Hiatus -- Antimicrobial Prophylaxis in the Era of Laparoscopic Surgery -- Antimicrobial Prophylaxis in the Era of Laparoscopic Surgery -- Instrumentation in Laparoscopic Surgery.
- Atlas of minimally invasive surgery in esophageal carcinoma 2010, Springer
- Atlas of minimally invasive surgical techniques 2012, ClinicalKeyZenker's Diverticulum -- Minimally Invasive Esophagectomy -- Heller Myotomy with Toupet or Dor Fundoplication for Achalasia -- Nissen Fundoplication -- Paraesophageal Hernia -- Gastric Wedge Resection -- Peptic Ulcer Surgery -- Cholecystectomy -- Liver Resection -- Transgastric Cystgastrostomy -- Distal Pancreatic Resection -- Pancreaticojejunostomy (Puestow Procedure) -- Splenectomy -- Adrenalectomy -- Total Extraperitoneal (TEP) Hernia Repair -- Ventral Incisional Hernia -- Endoscopic Component Separation -- Peritoneal Dialysis Catheter Placement -- Appendectomy -- Hand-Assisted Right Colectomy -- Right Hemicolectomy -- Left Colon Resection (Medial to Lateral Approach) -- Total Proctocolectomy with Ileal-pouch Anal Anastomosis -- Roux en-Y Gastric Bypass (linear stapler) -- Handsewn Gastrojejunal Anastomosis -- Adjustable Gastric Banding -- Complications of Adjustable Gastric Banding -- Sleeve Gastrectomy.
- Atlas of minimally invasive thoracic surgery (VATS). 1st ed. 2011, ClinicalKeySection 1. General topics -- section 2. Lobectomies and pneumonectomies -- section 3. Segmentectomies -- section 4. Mediastinal and esophageal procedures -- section 5. Miscellaneous topics.
- Atlas of morphology and functional anatomy of the brain 2006, Springer
- Lymphangiomatosis -- Pleuropulmonary blastoma -- Congenital pulmonary myofibroblastic tumor -- Alveolar adenoma -- Uncommon endobronchial surface tumors -- Mucous gland adenoma -- Pleomorphic adenoma -- Mucoepidermoid tumor -- Adenoid cystic carcinoma -- Inflammatory polyps -- Inflammatory pseudotumor -- Pulmonary chondroma -- Pulmonary hamartoma -- Localized fibrous tumor -- Lipomas and liposarcomas -- Cystic lymphangioma -- Lymphangioleiomyomatosis -- Epithelioid hemangioendothelioma -- Pulmonary artery sarcoma -- Synovial sarcoma -- Marginal zone B-cell lymphoma (maltoma) -- Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma -- Lymphomatoid granulomatosis -- Langerhans cell histiocytosis -- Typical and atypical carcinoids -- Teratoma -- Melanoma -- Thymoma -- Glomus tumor of the lung -- Sclerosing hemangioma -- Preinvasive disease -- Squamous cell carcinoma -- Adenocarcinoma -- Large cell carcinoma -- Small cell carcinoma -- Adenosquamous carcinoma -- Bronchioloalveolar carcinoma -- Large cell neuroendocrine carcinoma -- Sarcomatoid carcinoma -- Pulmonary blastoma -- Metastatic tumors.
- Atlas of neuromuscular diseases a practical guideline 2005, Springer
- 1. Tools -- 2. Principles of Peripheral Nerve Surgery -- 3. Principles of Nerve and Muscle Rehabilitation -- 4. Chronic Pain in Neuromuscular Disease -- 5. Cranial Nerve -- 6. Radiculopathies -- 7. Plexopathies -- 8. Mononeuropathies -- 9. Polyneuropathies -- 10. Neuromuscular Transmission: Endplate Disorders -- 11. Muscle and Myotonic Diseases -- 12. Motor Neuron Diseases -- 13. Autonomic Nervous System -- General Disease Finder.
- Print Material
- Basics and performance of cardiac computed tomography -- Nornal anatomy and congenital abnormalities of the coronary arteries -- Detection and quantification of coronary artery calcium by MDCT -- Coronary artery stenoses: detection, quantitation and characterization -- Morphological and functional assessment of heart chambers by MDCT.
- Atlas of normal roentgen variants that may simulate disease. 9th ed. 2013, ClinicalKeyThe skull -- The facial bones -- The spine -- The pelvic girdle -- The shoulder girdle -- The upper extremity -- The lower extremity -- The soft tissues of the neck -- The soft tissues of the thorax -- The diaphragm -- The soft tissues of the abdomen -- The soft tissues of the pelvis -- The genitourinary tract.
- Atlas of nuclear cardiology an imaging companion to Braunwald's heart disease. 1st ed. 2012, ClinicalKeyEvaluating myocardial perfusion spect : the normal study / Ernest V. Garcia ... [et al.] -- Interpretation, reporting, and guidelines / Ami E. Iskandrian, Jaekyeong Heo, Lindsey Tauxe -- Image artifacts / E. Gordon Depuey -- Radionuclide angiography / Jaekyeong Heo, Ami E. Iskandrian -- Choice of stress test / Gilbert J. Zoghbi, Fahad M. Iqbal, Ami E. Iskandrian -- Use in stable patients with known or suspected CAD / Gilbert J. Zoghbi, Eva V. Dubovsky, Ami E. Iskandrian -- Serial testing / Fadi Hage, Fahad M. Iqbal, Ami E. Iskandrian -- Patients with PCI and CABG / Gilbert J. Zoghbi, Eva V. Dubovsky, Ami E. Iskandrian -- Patients with acute coronary syndrome / Gilbert J. Zoghbi, Jaekyeong Heo, Ami E. Iskandrian -- Risk-stratification prior to non-cardiac surgery / Fadi Hage, Fahad M. Iqbal, Ami E. Iskandrian -- MPI of special patient groups / Fadi Hage, Eva V. Dubovsky, Ami E. Iskandrian -- Applications in patients with heart failure and cardiomyopathy / Ami E. Iskandrian, Jaekyeong Heo -- Other forms of heart disease / Fadi Hage, Fahad M. Iqbal, Ami E. Iskandrian -- Patients with chest pain in the emergency department / Fadi Hage, Eva V. Dubovsky, Ami E. Iskandrian -- Viability assessment / Ami E. Iskandrian, Jaekyeong Heo -- Extra cardiac incidental findings / Wael Aljaroudi, Eva V. Dubovsky, Ami E. Iskandrian -- Newer tools for assessment of heart failure / Ji Chen -- Improving spect MPI efficiency and reducing radiation / Ernest V. Garcia, Tracy Faber, Fabio Esteves -- Myocardial perfusion Spect/CT : the added value of CT imaging / Fabio Esteves ... [et al.] -- Cardiac PET and PET/CT: artifacts and tracers / Fabio Esteves, Ernest V. Garcia.
- Atlas of nuclear cardiology. Fourth edition [4th ed.] 2013, Springer
- Atlas of ocular blood flow vascular anatomy, pathophysiology, and metabolism / Alon Harris, Christian P. Jonescu-Cuypers, Larry Kagemann, Thomas A. Ciulla, Günter K. Krieglstein.. 2nd ed. 2010Print MaterialOcular vascular anatomy -- Measurement of blood flow -- Case studies -- Future techniques.
- Atlas of organ transplantation 2006, SpringerMultiorgan procurement from the deceased donor -- Dialysis access procedures -- Nephrectomy from a living donor -- Kidney transplantation -- Pancreas transplantation -- Liver transplantation -- Intestinal and multivisceral transplantation.
- Atlas of orthopedic pathology. 3rd ed. 2008, ClinicalKeyMetabolic, Development, and Inflammatory Conditions of Bone -- Hyperparathyroidism -- Osteoporosis -- Renal Osteodystrophy -- Rickets -- Osteomalacia -- Oncogenic Osteomalacia (Phosphaturic Mesenchymal Tumor) -- Pagets Disease -- Camurati-Engelmann Disease (Progressive Diaphyseal Dysplasia) -- Hypertrophic Osteoarthropathy -- Melorheostosis -- Osteopetrosis -- Osteogenesis Imperfecta -- Fluorosis -- Gauchers Disease -- Osteoarthritis -- Neuropathic Joint (Charcot's Joint) -- Rheumatoid Arthritis -- OchronosisDisorder of Tyrosine and Phenylalanine Catabolism Secondary to Homogentisic Acid and Related Compounds -- Gout -- Chondrocalcinosis (Pseudogout, Calcium Pyrophosphate Dihydrate Crystal Deposition Disease) -- Amyloidosis -- Xanthomatosis -- Fibrous Dysplasia -- Osteofibrous Dysplasia -- Ankylosing Spondylitis -- Synovial Chondromatosis -- Pigmented Villonodular Synovitis -- Arthroplasty Effect -- Bone Tumors and Tumor-Like Conditions -- Bone-Forming Tumors -- Osteoid Osteoma -- Osteoblastoma -- Osteosarcoma (Conventional) -- Parosteal Osteosarcoma -- Periosteal Osteosarcoma -- High-Grade Surface Osteosarcoma -- Telangiectatic Osteosarcoma -- Low-Grade Central Osteosarcoma -- Small Cell Osteosarcoma -- Cartilage-Forming Tumors -- Osteochondroma -- Chondroma -- Chondroblastoma -- Chondromyxoid Fibroma -- Multiple Chondromas -- Periosteal Chondroma -- Chondrosarcoma -- Chondrosarcoma Arising in Osteochondroma -- Dedifferentiated Chondrosarcoma -- Mesenchymal Chondrosarcoma -- Clear Cell Chondrosarcoma -- Fibrous and Fibrohistiocytic Tumors -- Benign Fibrous Histiocytoma -- Fibrosarcoma -- Malignant Fibrous Histiocytoma -- Hematopoietic Tumors -- Malignant Lymphoma -- Myeloma -- Mastocytosis (Mast Cell Disease) -- Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis (Histiocytosis X) -- Vascular Tumors -- Hemangioma -- Hemangioendothelioma, Epithelioid Hemangioendothelioma, and Angiosarcoma -- Tumors of Unknown Origin -- Hemangiopericytoma -- Giant Cell Tumor -- Malignancy in Giant Cell Tumor (Malignant Giant Cell Tumor) -- Adamantinoma -- Chordoma -- Ewings Sarcoma -- Secondary Sarcomas -- Pagets Sarcoma -- Postradiation Sarcoma -- Tumor-Like Conditions -- Neurilemmoma -- Aneurysmal Bone Cyst -- Unicameral Bone Cyst (Simple Cyst) -- Giant Cell Reaction (Giant Cell Reparative Granuloma) -- Fibroma (Metaphyseal Fibrous Defect) -- Avulsive Cortical Irregularity (Fibrous Cortical Defect, Periosteal Desmoid) -- Mesenchymal Hamartoma of the Chest Wall -- Osteomyelitis -- Avascular Necrosis -- Massive Osteolysis (Gorhams Disease) -- Hemophilia -- Metastatic Carcinoma -- Sarcoidosis -- Bizarre Parosteal Osteochondromatous Proliferation (BPOP) -- Erdheim-Chester Disease.
- Atlas of pain injection techniques. Second edition [2nd ed.] 2014, ClinicalKeyHone your pain injection skills with Atlas of Pain Injection Techniques! This highly illustrated, "off-the-shelf" guide offers easy-to-follow descriptions of today's best techniques for administering basic nerve blocks. Ideal for relative newcomers to pain management as well as for anesthesiology trainees, this medical reference book provides exactly the fundamental guidance you need to master these essential procedures. Find information quickly with a user-friendly, templated format that guides you through each nerve block in a consistent and easy-to-follow manner. Rely on expert recommendations when considering local anesthetics, corticosteroids, and neurolytic agents.
- Atlas of pain management injection techniques. 3rd ed. 2013, ClinicalKeySect. 1. Head and neck -- Sect. 2. Shoulder -- Sect. 3. Elbow and forearm -- Sect. 4. Wrist and hand -- Sect. 5. Chest wall, trunk, back, and abdomen -- Sect. 6. Hip and pelvis -- Sect. 7. Knee and lower extremity -- Sect. 8. Ankle and foot.
- Atlas of pediatric brain tumors 2010, SpringerPart 1. Pilocytic astrocytoma and Pilomyxoid Astrocytoma -- Pilocytic astrocytoma and Pilomyxoid Astrocytoma / Christine Fuller and Sonia Narendra -- Pleomorphic Xanthoastrocytoma / Christine E. Fuller -- Infiltrative Astrocytomas (Diffuse Astrocytoma, Anaplastic Astrocytoma, Glioblastoma) / Christine E. Fuller -- Oligodendroglial Tumors / Christine E. Fuller -- Ependymal Tumors / Christine E. Fuller, Sonia Narendra and Ioana Tolicica -- Introduction and Overview of Brain Tumors / Adekunle M. Adesina -- Part 2. Embryonal Neuroepithelial Tumors -- Central Nervous System Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumors and Medulloepithelioma / Adekunle M. Adesina, J. Hunter and L. Rorke-Adams -- Medulloblastoma / Adekunle M. Adesina and J. Hunter -- Atypical Teratoid Rhabdoid Tumor / Adekunle M. Adesina, J. Hunter and L. Rorke-Adams -- Part 3. Tumors of the Meninges -- Meningiomas / Christine Fuller and Brian Pavlovitz -- Hemangiopericytoma and Other Mesenchymal Tumors / Christine E. Fuller -- Melanocytic Lesions / Christine E. Fuller -- Hemangioblastoma -- Christine E. Fuller -- Part 4. Tumors of Cranial and Spinal Nerves -- Schwannoma / Tarik Tihan -- Neurofibroma / Tarik Tihan -- Malignant Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumors / Tarik Tihan -- Part 5. Neuronal and Mixed Neuronal-glial Tumors -- Desmoplastic Infantile Astrocytoma and Ganglioglioma / Adekunle M. Adesina -- Dysembryoplastic Neuroepithelial Tumor / Adekunle M. Adesina and Ronald A. Rauch -- Ganglioglioma and Gangliocytoma / Adekunle M. Adesina and Ronald A. Rauch -- Central Neurocytoma and Extraventricular Neurocytoma / Adekunle M. Adesina and Ronald A. Rauch -- Papillary Glioneuronal Tumor / M. Rivera-Zengotita, A. Illner and Adekunle M. Adesina -- Rosette-Forming Glioneuronal Tumor of the Fourth Ventricle / M. Rivera-Zengotita and Adekunle M. Adesina -- Malignant Epithelioid Glioneuronal Tumor / M. Rivera-Zengotita, R. Rauch and Adekunle M. Adesina -- Paraganglioma / A. Rivera and Adekunle M. Adesina -- Part 6. Neurocutaneous Syndromes -- Neurofibromatosis 1 / Tarik Tihan -- Neurofibromatosis 2 / Tarik Tihan -- Von Hippel-Lindau Disease / Tarik Tihan and Adekunle M. Adesina -- Tuberous Sclerosis Complex / Tarik Tihan and Adekunle M. Adesina -- L'hermitte-Duclos Disease and Cowden Disease / T. Hidehiro, S. Hiroyoshi and Adekunle M. Adesina -- Part 7. Tumors in the Region of the Pituitary Fossa -- Pituitary Tumors / Tarik Tihan and Christine E. Fuller -- Craniopharyngioma / Tarik Tihan -- Part 8. Choroid Plexus Neoplasms -- Choroid Plexus Neoplasms / Christine E. Fuller, Sonia Narendra and Ioana Tolocica -- Part 9. Pineal Based Tumors -- Pineal Parenchymal Tumors / Tarik Tihan -- Part 10. Germ Cell Tumors -- Germ Cell Tumors / Tarik Tihan -- Part 11. Paraneoplastic Disorders -- Paraneoplastic Disorders of the Central Nervous System / Christine E. Fuller and Sonia Narendra -- Part 12. Tumours of the Haematopoietic System -- Malignant Lymphoma / Adekunle M. Adesina -- Histiocytic Tumors / A. Mukherjee and Adekunle M. Adesina -- Part 13. Interesting/Challenging Cases and Exercises in Pattern Recognition -- Case Studies / Adekunle M. Adesina, Christine E. Fuller and Lucy Rocke-Adams.
- Print Material
- Atlas of pediatric laparoscopy and thoracoscopy 2008, ClinicalKeyHistory of Minimally Invasive Surgery -- Principles of Laparoscopic Surgery -- Laparoscopic Nissen Fundoplication -- Laparoscopic Thal Fundoplication -- Laparoscopic Esophagomyotomy -- Laparoscopic Gastrostomy -- Laparoscopic Pyloromyotomy -- Laparoscopic Antroplasty -- Laparoscopic Repair of Duodenal Atresia and Stenosis -- Laparoscopic Ladd Procedure -- Laparoscopic Jejunostomy -- Laparoscopic Ileocolectomy for Crohn's Disease -- Laparoscopic Management of Ileocolic Intussusception -- Laparoscopic Appendectomy -- Laparoscopy in the Management of Fecal Incontinence and Constipation -- Laparoscopic Segmental Colectomy -- Laparoscopic Total Colectomy with Pouch Reconstruction -- Laparoscopic-Assisted Pull-Through for Hirschsprung's Disease -- Laparoscopic Duhamel Procedure -- Laparoscopic-Assisted Anorectal Pull-Through -- Laparoscopic Splenectomy -- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy -- Laparoscopic Adrenalectom -- Laparoscopic Orchiopexy -- Laparoscopic Ovarian Surgery -- Laparoscopic Portoenterostomy (Kasai Operation) -- Laparoscopic Resection of Choledochal Cyst -- Minimally Invasive Diaphragmatic Plication -- Laparoscopic-Assisted Donor Nephrectomy -- Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass -- Laparoscopic Adjustable Gastric Band Placement -- Laparoscopic Repair of Inguinal Hernias -- Principles of Pediatric Robotic Surgery -- Robotic Kasai Procedure -- Robotic Excision of Choledochal Cyst -- Robotic Fundoplication in Infants and Children -- Retroperitoneoscopic Nephrectomy -- Robotic Pyeloplasty -- Laparoscopic Varicocelectomy -- Principles of Thoracoscopy -- Thoracoscopic Lung Biopsy -- Thoracoscopic Lobectomy -- Thoracoscopic Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Repair -- Thoracoscopic Decortication and Debridement for Empyema -- Thoracoscopic Decortication and Debridement for Empyema -- Thoracoscopic Decortication and Debridement for Empyema -- Thoracoscopic Excision of Foregut Duplications -- Thoracoscopic Repair of Esophageal Atresia and Tracheoesophageal Fistula -- Thoracoscopic Repair of Esophageal Atresia without Tracheoesophageal Fistula -- Thoracoscopic Aortopexy -- Thoracoscopic Thymectomy -- The Minimally Invasive Pectus Excavatum Repair (Nuss Procedure).
- Print Material
- Print MaterialGenetic disorders and dysmorphic conditions -- Neonatology / Beverly S. Brozanski, Debra L. Bogen -- Developmental-behavioral pediatrics / Heidi M. Feldman -- Allergy and immunology / David Nash, Andrew J. MacGinnitie -- Cardiology / Sang Park, Lee B. Beerman, Jacqueline Kreutzer -- Child abuse and neglect / Mary Carrasco, Holly Davis, Janet Squires -- Rheumatology / Paul Rosen, Sara C. McIntire -- Dermatology / Bernard Cohen, Holly Davis -- Endocrinology / Selma Feldman Witchel, Kecha A. Lynshue -- Nutrition and gastroenterology / Cheryl Blank and J. Carlton Gartner, Jr. -- Hematology and oncology / Jean M. Tersak, Ritchey -- Infectious disease / Holly Davis, Marian Michaels -- Nephrology / Demetrius Ellis -- Urologic disorders / Mark F. Bellinger -- Neurology / Rajiv Varma -- Pulmonary disorders / Jonathan D. Finder -- Surgery / Edward M. Barksdale, Jr. -- Pediatric and adolescent gynecology / Pamela Murray, Holly Davis -- Ophthalmology / Kenneth Cheng -- Oral disorders / Brian Martin ... [et al.] -- Orthopedics / Vincent Deeney -- Craniofacial anomalies / Aaron Corde Mason, Joseph E. Losee, Michael L. Bentz -- Otolaryngology / Robert Yellon.
- Atlas of pediatric surgical techniques 2010, ClinicalKeySection 1. General -- section 2. Head and neck -- section 3. Thoracic -- section 4. Abdomen -- section 5. Genitourinary -- section 6. Tumors.
- Print Material
- Atlas of Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery richly illustrates pelvic anatomy and surgical geography through full-color artwork, and step-by-step descriptions. Drs. Michael S. Baggish and Mickey Karram guide you through detailed anatomy and the full spectrum of surgical procedures, including new chapters on robotics, major complications of laparoscopic surgery, cosmetic gynecologic surgery, minimally invasive non-hysteroscopic endometrial ablation to keep you current in your field. Follow each procedure step by step through superb full-color illustrations with concise descriptions and detailed legends. See actual surgical procedures and realistic depictions of surgical geography thanks to color photographs of surgeries and pelvic cadaver anatomy.
- Atlas of pelvic floor ultrasound 2008, Springer
- Atlas of percutaneous edge-to-edge mitral valve repair 2013, SpringerMitral Valve Anatomy and Current Surgical and Percutaneous Approaches to Mitral Regurgitation -- Device Description and Procedural Overview -- Room Setup -- Summary of MitraClip Clinical Data and Approach to Patient Selection -- Echocardiographic Evaluation of Patients Before and After MitraClip Mitral Valve Repair -- MitraClip Procedural Echocardiography -- Transseptal Puncture -- Venous Access Management -- Hemodynamic Perspectives of Edge-to-Edge Mitral Valve Repair -- Situational Steering Techniques -- MitraClip: Basic Degenerative Case -- EVEREST II Basic Functional Case Study -- Barlow's Disease -- EVEREST II Case Study: Large Left Atrium -- Approach to Mitral Regurgitation Requiring Multiple MitraClips -- Case Example: Two Clips -- EVEREST II Delayed Second Clip for Early Recurrent MR -- Secondary Mitral Regurgitation Due to Ischemic Mitral Valve Disease and Mild Rheumatic Mitral Valve Disease -- The Dilemma of Reducing Functional Mitral Regurgitation Versus Development of Mitral Stenosis -- Infective Endocarditis Associated with the MitraClip -- EVEREST II MitraClip After Failed Surgical Mitral Valve Repair -- EVEREST II Functional Mitral Regurgitation -- Chiari Network Complicating a MitraClip Procedure -- EVEREST II: Two MitraClip Procedure with Partial Detachment of Second Device -- MitraClip Procedure in Unusual Heart Position -- Interatrial Septal Tear: A Rare Complication During MitraClip Procedure and Successful Transcatheter Closure -- Percutaneous Double-Valve Treatment in a Patient with Degenerative Aortic Stenosis and Functional Mitral Regurgitation -- Percutaneous Mitral Valve Repair After Previous Mitral Valve Reconstruction -- Case Examples: (1) Delayed Functional Mitral Regurgitation in a High Risk Patient, and (2) Complex Degenerative Mitral Regurgitation (Anterior Leaflet Prolapse) with Commissural Impingement -- Severe Functional Mitral Regurgitation with Missing Leaflet Coaptation -- Severe Ischemic Heart Failure with Functional Improvement After MitraClip Therapy -- Severe Left-to-Right Shunting from Iatrogenic Atrial Septal Defect -- MitraClip Implantation in Chronic Degenerative Mitral Regurgitation with Extensive Calcification -- 3D Transesophageal Echo-Guided MitraClip Treatment of P3 Mitral Valve Prolapse -- Failure and Complications of MitraClip® Implantation for Severe Functional Mitral Regurgitation: A Combination of Unexpected Findings and Early Experience -- Mitral Valve Repair Using the MitraClip System in a Patient with Severe Mitral Regurgitation in the A3/P3 Region due to Chordae Rupture During Transapical TAVI -- MitraClip Implantation in a Patient with Severe Mitral Annular Calcification and a Small Orifice Area -- Functional Mitral Regurgitation Treatment with MitraClip: Difficult Transseptal Puncture with Anterior Approach Complicated by Right Atrial Thrombus -- MitraClip in a Patient with Dextrocardia and Scoliosis Complicated by Delayed Clip Detachment -- Massive Air Embolism During MitraClip Insertion -- The Degree and Type of Mitral Regurgitation Present at the Baseline Is Not Always a Good Predictor of the Procedural Technical Needs or of the Final Result -- Functional Mitral Regurgitation with a Wide Extension of the Central Regurgitant Jet -- Percutaneous Edge-to-Edge Mitral Valve Repair for Functional Mitral Regurgitation in a High-Surgical-Risk Patient -- Mitral Stenosis After MitraClip Therapy and a Partial Solution for Treatment -- MitraClip Therapy for Functional Mitral Regurgitation: Importance of Jet Localization to Direct MitraClip Placement -- MitraClip: Acute Thrombus Formation During Guide Insertion -- MitraClip Placement in a Patient with Severe Kyphoscoliosis and Bileaflet Prolapse.
- Atlas of peripheral nerve blocks and anatomy for orthopaedic anesthesia 2008, ClinicalKeyProximal brachial plexus : applied anatomy -- Interscalene block -- Cervical paravertebral block -- Supraclavicular block -- Distal brachial plexus : applied anatomy -- Infraclavicular block -- Nerves in the axilla : applied anatomy -- Axillary block -- Nerves around the axilla : applied anatomy -- Blocks around the elbow -- Lumbar plexus : applied anatomy -- Anterior lumbar plexus blocks -- Posterior lumbar plexus block -- Sacral plexus nerves : applied anatomy -- Sciatic nerve block -- The ankle : applied anatomy -- Ankle block -- Thoracic paravertebral block -- Pitfalls in regional anesthesia (and how to avoid them).
- Atlas of peripheral nerve surgery. 2nd ed. 2013, ClinicalKeyAnatomy and function in the upper extremity -- The brachial plexus -- Posterior subscapular approach to the brachial plexus -- Brachial plexus injury types -- Thoracic outlet syndrome -- Spinal accessory nerve -- Suprascapular nerve -- Axillary nerve -- Musculocutaneous nerve -- Radial nerve -- Median nerve -- Ulnar nerve -- Anatomy and function in the lower extremity -- Ilioinguinal, iliohypogastric, and genitofemoral nerves -- Femoral nerve -- Sciatic nerve -- Peroneal nerve -- Tibial nerve -- Sural nerve -- Surgical techniques for nerve tumors -- External and internal neurolysis -- Epineurial suture, split, and graft repair -- Nerve action potential recording -- Nerve transfers.
- In recent years, sonography of the peripheral nervous system has gained widespread acceptance. New diagnostic applications have emerged, and the field of ultrasound-guided interventions has expanded significantly: regional anesthesia, peripheral nerve blocks, and similar techniques are now frequently performed under ultrasound guidance by anesthesiologists and pain physicians alike. This atlas of peripheral nerve ultrasound is designed to meet the daily needs of both radiologists and clinicians by allowing rapid review of typical features, knowledge of which is important for successful diagnosis and intervention.
- Atlas of PET-CT a quick guide to image interpretation 2009, Springer
- Atlas of PET/CT in pediatric patients 2014, SpringerThis richly illustrated book presents the pediatric applications of PET/CT in the full range of scenarios frequently encountered in a professional setting. It opens with a thorough introduction covering the fundamental science and the clinical basis for use of PET/CT in this age group. Pitfalls and artifacts are examined, and normal variations and benign findings are carefully described. Each subsequent chapter addresses the role of PET/CT with different radiopharmaceuticals in the evaluation and management of a specific disease. The full range of oncological diseases is covered, including the rare ones. Succinct descriptions of clinical cases are included and, when appropriate, comparisons are made with other modalities. In addition, the role of PET/CT in biopsy guidance and in radiation therapy planning is explained. This book will be invaluable for residents and practitioners in nuclear medicine, radiology, oncology, radiation oncology, and nuclear medicine technology
- Atlas of PET/CT with SPECT/CT 2008, ClinicalKeyTechnical considerations for PET/CT and SPECT/CT -- PET/CT of the brain -- PET/CT of the head and neck -- PET/CT of the chest -- PET/CT of the abdomen -- PET/CT of the pelvis -- PET/CT of the extremities -- SPECT/CT.
- Atlas of PET/MR imaging in oncology 2013, SpringerThis new project on PET/MR imaging in oncology includes digital interactive software matching the cases in the book. The interactive version of the atlas is based on the latest web standard, HTML5, ensuring compatibility with any computer operating system as well as a dedicated version for Apple iPad and iPhone. The book opens with an introduction to the principles of hybrid imaging that pays particular attention to PET/MR imaging and standard PET/MR acquisition protocols. A wide range of illustrated clinical case reports are then presented. Each case study includes a short clinical history, findings, and teaching points, followed by illustrations, legends, and comments. The multimedia version of the book includes dynamic movies that allow the reader to browse through series of rotating 3D images (MIP or volume rendered), display blending between PET and MR, and dynamic visualization of 3D image volumes. The movies can be played either continuously or sequentially for better exploration of sets of images. The editors of this state-of-the-art publication are key opinion leaders in the field of multimodality imaging. Professor Osman Ratib (Geneva) and Professor Markus Schwaiger (Munich) were the first in Europe to initiate the clinical adoption of PET/MR imaging. Professor Thomas Beyer (Zurich) is an internationally renowned pioneering physicist in the field of hybrid imaging. Individual clinical cases presented in this book are co-authored by leading international radiologists and nuclear physicians experts in the use of PET and MRI.
- Print MaterialIntroduction to sleep and polysomnography -- Staging -- Multiple sleep latency test (MSLT)/maintenance of wakefulness test (MWT) -- Breathing disorders -- Limb movement disorders -- Parasomnias -- Electroencephalographic abnormalities -- Artifacts -- Electrocardiography -- Calibrations -- Actigraphy -- Technical background -- Recording artifacts and solving technical problems with polysomnography technology.
- Atlas of postmenopausal osteoporosis. 3rd ed. 2010, Springer
- Atlas of practical Mohs histopathology 2013, Springer1. How to Use This Atlas -- 2. Normal Skin -- 3. Basal Cell Carcinoma -- 4. Infiltrative Basal Cell Carcinoma -- 5. Differentiating Basal Cell Carcinoma from Normal and Benign Histologic Findings -- 6. Adnexal Tumors -- 7. Microcystic Adnexal Carcinoma -- 8. Differentiating Infiltrative Basal Cell Carcinoma from Other Tumors -- 9. Squamous Cell Carcinoma In Situ and Actinic Keratoses -- 10. Squamous Cell Carcinoma -- 11. Differentiating Squamous Cell Carcinoma from other entities -- 12. Dermatofibrosarcoma Protuberans -- 13. Other Non-melanocytic Skin Cancer -- 14. Pitfalls and Incidental Findings -- 15. Artifacts.
- Atlas of primary care procedures 2004, Ovid
- Atlas of procedures in neonatology. 4th ed. 2007, OvidPreparation and support -- Physiologic monitoring -- Blood sampling -- Miscellaneous sampling -- Vascular access -- Respiratory care -- Tube replacement -- Transfusions -- Miscellaneous procedures.
- Atlas of procedures in neonatology. 5th ed. 2013, Ovid"The Atlas of Procedures in Neonatology, Fifth Edition, provides detailed, step-by-step instructions on procedures performed in the neonatal intensive care nursery. In an easy-to-follow outline format, with more than 450 drawings and clinical photographs, the book presents clear, current information on indications, preparation, technique, precautions, and how to avoid potential complications.New for this edition: New chapters covering: Brain and Whole Body Cooling; Bubble CPAP; Educational Principles of Simulation Based Procedure Training to help you stay updated on the latest technology and information Access to free online companion website that includes fully searchable text, image bank and videos so you can access the content anytime, anywhere Video collection has been expanded to include: lumbar puncture, intraosseous infusion, bubble CPAP and pericardiocentesis for both commonly performed procedures and vital emergency procedures"--Provided by publisher.
- Atlas of psoriatic arthritis 2007, Springer
- Atlas of real time 3D transesophageal echocardiography 2010, SpringerTechnological issues -- General concepts -- The mitral valve -- The aortic valve and pulmonary valves -- Tricuspid valve and pulmonary valves -- Atrial and ventricular septa -- Right and left atria -- The right ventricle -- The left ventricle -- Clinical cases.
- Atlas of regional anesthesia. 4th ed. 2010, ClinicalKeyAtlas of Regional Anesthesia, by Dr. David L. Brown, has been the go-to reference for many years, helping clinicians master a myriad of nerve block techniques in all areas of the body. This meticulously updated new edition brings you state-of-the-art coverage and streaming online videos of ultrasound-guided techniques, as well as new coverage of the latest procedures. Hundreds of high-quality full-color illustrations of anatomy and conventional and ultrasound-guided techniques provide superb visual guidance. You₂ll also have easy access to the complete contents online, fully searchable, at expertconsult.com. Obtain superior visual guidance thanks to hundreds of high-quality illustrations of cross-sectional, gross, and surface anatomy paired with outstanding illustrations of conventional and ultrasound-guided techniques.
- Atlas of robotic cardiac surgery 2014, Springer
- Atlas of robotic prostatectomy 2013, SpringerIn many centers of excellence in Urology, robotic prostatectomy has become the first choice for the surgical treatment of localized prostate cancer owing to benefits such as reduced pain and minimization of impotence and incontinence. This atlas, specifically designed for use by surgeons, provides a beautifully illustrated, step-by-step guide to all aspects of the procedure. The various techniques that can be employed to achieve excellent oncological and functional results are carefully depicted in appropriate detail; for example, nerve-sparing techniques, bladder neck reconstruction, and approaches aimed at the early restoration of continence are clearly described. Special situations, such as prior prostate surgery, a large prostate, and salvage prostatectomy, are also fully covered. The information contained in this atlas will be of great value in enabling surgeons to improve their results and to take full advantage of the benefits of robotic prostatectomy compared with open prostatectomy.
- Atlas of scar treatment and correction 2012, SpringerThis atlas is a comprehensive guide to the treatment and correction of scars. It is divided into four sections covering the different types of scar: atrophic and stretch marks, keloid and hypertrophic, normotrophic, and mixed. For each scar type, the various invasive and minimally invasive procedures and their results are documented with the aid of numerous high-quality photographs. In the section on keloid and hypertrophic scars, treatment is presented according to scar localization. In addition, the influence of etiology on treatment is considered, with distinction between scars due to injuries, animal bites, inflammatory diseases (including acne and varicella), and burns. Care is taken to distinguish between approaches suitable for fresh scars (in the inflammation, proliferation, and maturation phases) and those appropriate for scars present for more than one year. Potential adverse effects and complications of treatment are also explored.
- Atlas of schizophrenia 2002, CRCnetBASE
- Atlas of sectional radiological anatomy for PET/CT 2012, SpringerHead and Neck --Thorax --Abdomen --Pelvis.
- Atlas of sexually transmitted diseases and AIDS. 4th ed. 2010, ClinicalKeyGenital and Dermatologic Examination -- Gonorrhea -- Infections Caused by Chlamydia Trachomatis -- Genital Mycoplasmas -- Vaginal Infections -- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease -- Syphilis -- Chancroid -- Chancroid -- Genital Herpes -- Genital Human Papillomavirus Infections -- Viral Hepatitis -- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection and the Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome : Epidemiology -- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection and the Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome : Viral Pathogenesis, Laboratory Diagnosis and Monitoring -- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection and the Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome : Diagnosis and Management -- Sexually Transmissible Infections in Infants, Children and Adolescents -- Infestations -- Syndromic Management -- Appendix 1 The Laboratory Diagnosis of STDs - Principles, Selection, and Evaluation of Diagnostic Tests -- Appendix 2 Media, Stains, Reagents and Test Procedures.
- Atlas of single-port, laparoscopy, and robotic surgery a practical approach in gynecology 2014, SpringerMinimally invasive surgery has become the standard treatment for many diseases and conditions. In the last decade, numerous studies have demonstrated that laparoscopic approaches have improved patients quality of life if compared with standard open procedures. Atlas of Single-Port, Laparoscopic, and Robotic Surgery serves as a guide in single-port, standard laparoscopy, and robotic surgery and shows how novel techniques, such as single-port laparoscopy and robotics, have recently evolved. The atlas illustrates the unique challenges that the new single-port surgery modality presents, including instruments crowding and articulation, and the advanced laparoscopic skills required to perform these procedures, such as the ability to move and control a flexible camera. It also illustrates how to efficiently and safely utilize the robot to perform most gynecologic procedures. This exceptional resource provides students, residents, fellows, operating room personnel, and practicing gynecologic surgeons with invaluable information about instrumentation, surgical technique, port systems, and the current research and development in robotics.
- The incidence of skin cancer has risen rapidly in recent decades, and patients often present initially to practitioners in many different specialties. Because skin cancer can vary in clinical appearance, even dermatologists may experience difficulty in reaching a clinical diagnosis. For primary care physicians and physician extenders (physician assistants, nurses, and nurse practitioners), who have had very little or no formal training in dermatology, the task can be still more daunting. In this atlas, the authors set out to provide a practical resource that will help improve the 'visual vocabulary' of physicians and physician extenders, helping them identify lesions that should be biopsied.--Abstract (excerpt).
- Print MaterialSurgical and pathological anatomy of neurotological and skull base tumors -- Lateral approaches to the internal auditory canal and cerebellopontine angle -- Retrosigmoid approach to the internal auditory canal and cerebellopontine angle -- Microsurgery of acoustic neuroma -- Middle fossa approaches to the internal auditory canal and cerebellopontine angle.Combined craniotomies of the posterior and middle fossae -- Microsurgical resection of a complex meningioma via combined approach craniotomy -- Approaches to jugular foramen and infratemporal fossa -- Far lateral approach to the foramen magnum -- Approaches to Meckel's cave (cavum trigeminale) -- Approaches to the clivuss -- Orbitozygomatic approaches -- Use of endoscopes in skull base surgery -- Vascular considerations in lateral skull base surgery.Fractures of the cranial base -- Encephalocele of the middle fossa floor -- Cerebrospinal fluid leak -- Temporal bone resection -- Approaches to the petrous apex -- Ear canal closure in skull base surgery -- Facial nerve surgery -- Facial nerve rerouting during skull base surgery -- Reanimation of the paralyzed face -- Vestibular surgery -- Cochlear implantation -- Reconstruction of the cranial base -- Cranial nerve monitoring.
- Atlas of sleep medicine. Second edition [2nd ed.] 2013, ClinicalKeyPolysomnographic recording technique /Sudhansu Chokroverty and Sushanth Bhat --Electroencephalography for the sleep specialists /Sudhansu Chokroverty, Eli S. Neiman, and Sushanth Bhat --Sleep stages and scoring technique /Raman K. Malhotra and Alon Y. Avidan --Sleep-disordered breathing and scoring /Robert J. Thomas, Sudhansu Chokroverty, and Sushanth Bhat --Basic circadian rhythms and circadian sleep disorders /Roneil Malkani and Phyllis C. Zee --Hypnogram analysis /Robert J. Thomas, Sudhansu Chokroverty, and Sushanth Bhat --Sleep-related movements and scoring techniques /Birgit Hogl and Raffaele Ferri --Cardiac arrhythmias /Robert J. Thomas, Sudhansu Chokroverty, and Sushanth Bhat --Uncommon, atypical, and often unrecognized PSG patterns /Sudhansu Chokroverty, Sushanth Bhat, and Robert J. Thomas --Motor disorders during sleep /Sudhansu Chokroverty, Marco Zucconi, Federica Provini, and Mauro Manconi --Sleep and epilepsy /Marco Zucconi and Sudhansu Chokroverty --Sleep dysfunction and sleep-disordered breathing in miscellaneous neurological disorders /Sudhansu Chokroverty, Sushanth Bhat, and Federica Provini --Neuroimaging techniques /Thien Thanh Dang-Vu, Pierre Maquet, and Martin Desseilles --Specialized techniques: multiple sleep latency testing /Sudhansu Chokroverty, Actigraphy /Sudhansu Chokroverty and Marco Zucconi, Recommendations for practical use of pulse transit time as a tool for respiratory effort measurements during sleep and microarousal recognition /Jean-Louis Pepin, Renaud Tamisier, and Patrick Levy, The cyclic alternating pattern /Mario Giovanni Terzano, Liborio Parrino, Fernando De Paolisi, and Elena Colizzi, Peripheral arterial tonometry /Robert J. Thomas, The electrocardiogram-spectrogram /Robert J. Thomas --Positive pressure titration /Robert J. Thomas --Oral appliances and surgical techniques for obstructive sleep apnea syndrome therapy /John A. Fleetham and Fernanda R. Almeida --Pediatric polysomnography /Timothy F. Hoban.
- Atlas of soft tissue tumor pathology 2013, SpringerSoft tissue tumors are a large and heterogeneous group of tumors and pseudotumors with a spectrum of behavior from benign to frankly malignant. This Atlas of Soft Tissue Tumor Pathology provides an overview of reactive, pseudoneoplastic, benign and intermediate neoplasms, sarcomas and related conditions arising in subcutaneous and deep soft tissues. Emphasis is placed on microscopic appearances with correlation with gross diagnostic findings where relevant. In addition, the immunohistochemical and molecular genetic features of the major soft tissue tumor subtypes are presented.
- Atlas of SPECT-CT 2011, SpringerThe field of nuclear medicine has evolved rapidly in recent years, and one very important aspect of this progress has been the introduction of hybrid imaging systems. PET-CT has already gained widespread acceptance in many clinical settings, especially within oncology, and now SPECT-CT promises to emulate its success. Useful applications of this new approach have been identified not only in oncology but also in endocrinology, cardiology, internal medicine, and other specialties. This atlas, which includes hundreds of high-quality images, is a user-friendly guide to the optimal use and interpretation of SPECT-CT. The full range of potential SPECT-CT applications in clinical routine is considered and assessed by acknowledged experts. The book is designed to serve as a reference text for both nuclear physicians and radiologists; it will also provide fundamental support for radiographers, technologists, and nuclear medicine and radiology residents. Following the editors' other atlases on PET-CT and non-FDG PET-CT, the Atlas of SPECT-CT completes a trilogy offering up-to-date information and guidance on the full spectrum of hybrid imaging.
- Atlas of spine trauma adult and pediatric. 1st ed. 2008, ClinicalKeyEpidemiology of Spinal Cord Injury -- Anatomy and Pathophysiology of Spinal Cord Injury -- Evaluation and Early Management of Spinal Injury in a Polytrauma Patient -- Physical Examination in Spinal Trauma: American Spinal Injury Association Examination and Spinal Cord Injury Syndromes -- Radiographic Imaging of the Traumatically Injured Spine: Plain Radiographs, Computed Tomography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Angiography, Clearing the Cervical Spine in Trauma Patients -- Timing of Surgery After Spinal Cord Injury -- The Role of Pharmacologic Treatment of Patients with Acute Spinal Cord Injuries -- Intraoperative Neurophysiologic Monitoring of the Patient with Trauma -- Mechanisms of Injury in the Cervical Spine: Concepts, Pathomechanics, Classifications, Instability, and Clinical Applications -- Nonoperative Treatment of Cervical Fractures: Cervical Orthoses and Cranioskeletal Traction in Patients with Cervical Spine Fractures -- Cervical Whiplash Injuries -- Cervical Spine Injuries in Athletes -- Surgical Approaches for the Operative Management of Cervical Spine Fractures -- Operative Techniques: Anterior Cervical Decompression, Fusion, and Instrumentation -- Operative Techniques: Posterior Cervical Decompression, Fusion, and Instrumentation -- Pediatric Craniocervical Trauma -- Atlas Fractures -- Transverse Atlantal Ligament Injuries -- Atlantoaxial Rotatory Deformities -- Odontoid Fractures in Pediatric and Adult Patients -- Traumatic Spondylolisthesis of the Axis/Axis Fractures -- Distractive Flexion Cervical Spine Injuries: Unilateral/Bilateral Facet Dislocation -- Cervical Burst Fractures: Compression Flexion/Compression Extension Injuries -- Distraction-Extension Injuries of the Cervical Spine -- Lateral Mass Fractures of the Cervical Spine: Diagnosis and Surgical Management -- Surgical Complications Related to the Management of Traumatic Spinal Injuries of the Cervical Spine -- Mechanisms of Injury in the Thoracic/Lumbar Spine: Concepts, Pathomechanics, Classification, Instability, and Clinical Applications -- Bracing for Thoracolumbar Trauma -- Surgical Approaches for the Operative Management of Thoracolumbar Spine Fractures -- Operative Techniques: Anterior Thoracolumbar Decompression, Fusion, and Instrumentation.Operative Techniques: Posterior Thoracolumbar Decompression, Fusion, and Instrumentation -- Management of Traumatic Thoracic Compression and Burst Fractures -- Fracture Dislocations of the Thoracic Spine -- Thoracolumbar Compression and Burst Fractures -- Flexion-Distraction Injuries of the Thoracolumbar Spine -- Fracture-Dislocations of the Thoracolumbar Spine -- Low Lumbar Burst Fractures -- Sacral Fractures -- Complications Related to the Surgical Management of Thoracolumbar Injuries -- Mechanisms of Injury in the Sacral Spine: Concepts, Pathomechanics, Classifications, Instability, and Clinical Applications -- Operative Techniques for Sacral Injuries: Surgical Approaches, Techniques for Decompression, and Instrumentation -- Fractures of the Sacrum and Coccyx -- Spinopelvic Fixation Techniques -- Development and Maturation of the Axial Skeleton: Developmental Abnormalities of the Cervical Spine -- Spinal Biomechanics of the Pediatric Spine: Clinical Applications -- Imaging Modalities of the Traumatically Injured Pediatric Spine -- Pediatric Spinal Cord Injury and Spinal Cord Injury Without Radiographic Abnormality (SCIWORA) -- The Use of Cervical/Thoracolumbar Orthoses, Halo Devices, and Traction in Children -- The Use of Spinal Instrumentation in the Traumatically Injured Pediatric Spine -- Evaluation and Surgical Management of Cervical Spine Injuries in Children -- Evaluation and Surgical Management of Thoracic/Thoracolumbar Junction Injuries in Children -- Evaluation and Surgical Management of Lumbar Injuries in Children -- Sacral Fractures in Skeletally Immature Patients -- Complications Associated with Surgical Management of Pediatric Spine Trauma -- Pediatric Spinal Column and Spinal Cord Injury and the Use of Luque Segmental Instrumentation in the Injured Pediatric Spine -- Pedicle Screw Fixation in the Pediatric Spine: Anatomic Considerations and Techniques for Placement of Screws in the Thoracic, Lumbar, and Sacral Spine -- Anterior Instrumentation Techniques for the Pediatric Spine -- Gunshot Wounds to the Spine -- Management of Spine Fractures in Patients with Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis and Ankylosing Spondylitis -- Surgical Treatment of Patients with Osteoporotic Fractures of the Spine -- Surgical Management of Post-Traumatic Spinal Deformity -- Management of Post-Traumatic Syringomyelia -- Rehabilitation and Recovery after Spinal Cord Injury.
- Atlas of staging in gynecological cancer 2008, Springer
- Atlas of surgical techniques for the colon, rectum, and anus 2013, ClinicalKeyOpen Right Colectomy -- Laparoscopic Right Colectomy -- Extended Right Colectomy with Ileosigmoid Anastomosis -- Extended Left Colectomy with Right Colon-to-Rectal Anastomosis -- Open Left and Sigmoid Colectomy -- Laparoscopic Left Colectomy -- Open Total Abdominal Colectomy with Ileorectal Anastomosis -- Laparoscopic Total Abdominal Colectomy and Ileorectal Anastomosis -- Open Total Proctocolectomy and Ileal Pouch -- Open Low Anterior Resection of Rectum -- Laparoscopic Low Anterior Resection -- Open Abdominal Perineal Resection -- Laparoscopic Abdominal Perineal Resection -- Perineal Proctectomy for Prolapse (Altmeier/Prassad Technique) -- Open Resection Rectopexy for Rectal Prolapse -- Laparoscopic Rectopexy -- Completion Proctectomy for Crohn's Disease -- Transanal Excision of Rectal Lesions -- Transanal Endoscopic Microsurgery -- Anal Stricturoplasty and Skin Flaps -- Excisional Hemorrhoidectomy -- Stapled Hemorrhoidectomy -- Open Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy -- Sliding Flap Repair of Rectovaginal Fistula -- Excision of Anal Bowen's or Paget's Disease with a V-Y Advancement Flap -- Hanley Procedure for Fistula and Abscess -- Anal Sphincter Reconstruction -- End Ileostomy and Loop Ileostomy -- Colostomy: End and Divided Loop -- Local Parastomal Hernia Repair -- Small Bowel Strictureplasty -- Resection of Rectorectal Tumor with Sacrectomy -- Debulking and Peritoneal Stripping with Placement of Intraperitoneal Catheters for Carcinomatosis.
- Tri-incisional esophagectromy -- Ivor Lewis esophagectomy -- Left thoracoabdominal -- Transhiatal -- minimally invasive esophagectomy -- Nissen fundaplication -- Paraesophageal hernia repair -- Heller myotomy -- Truncal vagotomy -- Selective vagotomy -- highly selevtive vagotomy -- Heineke-Mikulicz phloroplasty -- Finney pyloroplasty -- Jaboulay pylorplasty -- Antrectomy -- Surgical treatment of postgastrectomy syndromes -- Laparoscopic gastric ulcer surgery -- Subtotal gastrectomy: billroth I and II -- Total gastrectomy -- Roux-en-y gastric bypass -- Gastric band -- Gastric sleeve -- Small bowel resection and anastomosis -- Jejunostomy tube -- Strictureplasty for Crohn's disease -- Meckel diverticulectomy -- Intusseption eduction -- Small bowel obstruction.
- Atlas of the hand clinics v. 7-11, 2002-06., MD Consult eJournals
- Print Material
- Atlas of the neonatal rat brain 2011, CRCnetBASE
- Atlas of the oral and maxillofacial surgery clinics of North America v. 15-, 2007-, ClinicalKey
- Atlas of the patellofemoral joint 2013, SpringerPart I: Etiopathogenic Bases and Therapeutic Implications -- Background: Patellofemoral Malalignment Versus Tissue Homeostasis -- In Search of the Etiology of Anterior Knee Pain -- Biological Causes of Anterior Knee Pain -- Pathogenesis of Anterior Knee Pain in the Active Young: Is There a Relation Between the Presence of Patellofemoral Malalignment and Pain? -- Unilateral Anterior Knee Pain as a Sign of Knee Asymmetry -- Biomechanical Bases for Anterior Knee Pain and Patellar Instability -- Anatomy of Patellar Dislocation -- Evaluation of the Patient with Anterior Knee Pain and Patellar Instability -- Influence of Psychological Factors on Pain and Disability in Anterior Knee Pain Patients -- Uncommon Causes of Anterior Knee Pain -- Risk Factors and Prevention of Anterior Knee Pain -- Non-operative Treatment of Athletes with Anterior Knee Pain: Science, Classical, and New Ideas -- Conservative Management of Anterior Knee Pain: The McConnell Program -- Skeletal Malalignment and Anterior Knee Pain: Rationale, Diagnosis, and Management -- Biochemical Causes of Patellar Tendinopathy? -- Prevention of Anterior Knee Pain After Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction -- Anterior Knee Pain with Special Emphasis on the Clinical, Radiographic, Histological, Ultrastructural, and Biochemical Aspects After Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction Using Autografts -- Part II: Emerging Technologies for Investigating Patellofemoral Joint. Clinical Relevance -- Imaging and Musculoskeletal Modeling to Investigate the Mechanical Etiology of Patellofemoral Pain -- Computational Models for Investigating the Patellofemoral Joint: Clinical Relevance -- Kinetic Analysis: A Sensitive Outcome Objective Measurement Method in Evaluating Lateral Patellar Instability -- Kinetic and Kinematic Analysis in Evaluating Patients with Anterior Knee Pain -- Part III: Clinical Cases Commented -- Failure of Patellofemoral Surgery: Analysis of Clinical Cases -- Neuromatous Knee Pain: Evaluation and Management -- Kinetic and Kinematic Analysis of Iatrogenic Medial Patellar Instability: Clinical Relevance -- Part IV: Surgical Techniques "How I Do It" -- Ultrasound and Doppler-Guided Arthroscopic Shaving for the Treatment of Patellar Tendinopathy/Jumper's Knee: Biological Background and Description of Method -- Arthroscopic Patellar Denervation for Anterior Knee Pain -- Reconstruction of the Medial Patellofemoral Ligament: How I Do It -- Reconstruction of the Medial Patellofemoral Ligament: How I Do It -- MPFL Reconstruction: Principles and Complications -- Reconstruction of the Lateral Patellofemoral Ligament: How I Do It -- Reconstruction of the Lateral Patellofemoral Ligament: How I Do It -- Osteotomies Around the Patellofemoral Joint -- Sulcus Deepening Trochleoplasty -- Rotational Tibial Osteotomy -- Rotational Femoral Osteotomy -- Patella Infera and Patella Alta -- Anteromedial Tibial Tubercle Osteotomy (Fulkerson Osteotomy) -- The Patella Thinning Osteotomy: A New Technique for Patellofemoral Arthritis -- Cartilage Restoration in the Patellofemoral Joint -- Autologous Osteochondral Mosaicplasty -- Patellofemoral Allografts -- Patellofemoral Arthroplasty: Pearls and Pitfalls -- The Patellofemoral Arthroplasty: The Great Solution, the Great Problem -- A Philosophy of the Patellofemoral Joint: A Logical Clinical Approach.
- Atlas of the sensory organs functional and clinical anatomy 2005, Springer
- Atlas of thoracic surgical techniques. 1st ed. 2010, ClinicalKeySection 1. Thoracic cancer -- section 2. Thoracic benign -- section 3. Esophageal cancer -- section 4. Esophageal benign.
- Atlas of thyroid lesions 2011, SpringerPhysical and technical essentials -- Ultrasound features of thyroid lesions -- Nodular or colloid goiter, hyperplasia, and cysts -- Follicular adenoma and follicular thyroid carcinoma -- Oncocytic nodule/Hurtle cell tumors -- Follicular variant of papillary thyroid carcinoma -- Papillary thyroid carcinoma -- Medullary thyroid carcinoma -- Anaplastic carcinoma -- Lymphoma and plasmacytoma -- Thyroiditis -- Metastases -- Regional lymph node metastases.
- Atlas of toxicological pathology 2014, Springer"This atlas contains more than 700 illustrations that the authors have collected over the years as well as references and information pertaining to recently developed drug classes, including biologics. It is a useful bench reference for practicing pathologists and may also be used as a reference text by other experts from related fields. The atlas is organised into different chapters based on systemic pathology. Each chapter has illustrations with legends, and the atlas includes some rare examples of unique lesions found during toxicity studies over many years."--Publisher's website.
- Atlas of transnasal esophagoscopy 2007, OvidIndications for transnasal esophagoscopy -- Technique and endoscopic anatomy of nasal cavity and hypopharynx -- Normal transnasal esophagoscopy -- Esophagitis -- Webs and rings -- Hiatal hernia -- Barrett's metaplasia -- Neoplasia -- Miscellaneous esophageal disorders -- Procedures.
- Atlas of trauma emergency surgical techniques 2014, ClinicalKeyIntracranial Pressure Monitoring and Ventriculostomy -- Neck Exploration -- Surgical Airways : Tracheostomy and Cricothyroidotomy -- Resuscitative Thoracotomy, Anterolateral and Posterolateral Thoracotomy, and Thoracotomy Decortication and Pleurodesis -- Anterior Approach For Stabilization of Fractures of The Lower Thoracic and Upper Lumbar Spine (T11-L2) -- Cardiac Injuries -- Thoracic Vascular Exposure and Reconstruction -- Tracheal Injury and Repair -- Pulmonary Injuries -- Subxiphoid Pericardial Window -- Surgical and Operative Management of Esophageal Injuries -- Abdominal Closure Techniques -- Duodenal Injury Repairs -- Liver Injuries : R T -- Splenectomy and Splenorrhaphy -- Pancreatic Injury : Repair and Resection Techniques -- Cholecystectomy and Common Bile Duct Exploration -- Kidney Trauma (Parenchymal and Vascular Injuries) : Repair and Nephrectomy -- Bladder and Ureteral Repair -- Gastroduodenal Operations For Upper Gastrointestinal Bleeding and Perforation -- Incarcerated Hernia Repair - Posterior Preperitoneal Approach -- Rectal Trauma -- Abdominal Vascular Injuries -- Acute Mesenteric Ischemia -- Vascular Injuries of The Upper and Lower Extremities -- Upper and Lower Extremity Fasciotomy -- Upper and Lower Extremity Amputation -- Bedside Placement of Inferior Vena Cava Filter -- Gastrostomy and Jejunostomy - Percutaneous Approach.
- Atlas of trichoscopy dermoscopy in hair and scalp disease 2012, SpringerTrichoscopy - the use of dermoscopy to diagnose diseases of hair and scalp - was initially named in 2006 and thus it is still very much in its childhood. With so much still to learn in the great field of hair and scalp disorders, recent years have brought multiple results from original studies into trichoscopy, new case descriptions, and analytic reviews, as well as know-how derived from unpublished but widely shared experience.Atlas of Trichoscopy: Dermoscopy in Hair and Scalp Diseases is a book for both trainee dermatologists and those who perform trichoscopy in their everyday practice. It contains chapters by trichoscopy experts from around the world that will certainly help the reader learn the subtleties of the technique while teach them how to apply it in their daily practice.
- Atlas of ultrasound guided musculoskeletal injections 2014, SpringerThe use of ultrasound guidance to perform diagnostic and therapeutic injections is growing at a rapid rate, as is the evidence to support its use. Even with the increased popularity of ultrasound, there remains a lack of formal training or a standard reference book. Atlas of Ultrasound Guided Musculoskeletal Injections fills this void in the literature and will be useful to physiatrists, orthopedists, rheumatologists, pain medicine and sports medicine specialists alike. Broken down by anatomic structure and heavily illustrated, this book is both comprehensive and instructive. The Editors and their contributors break down the basics (both the fundamentals of ultrasound to needle visibility and the role of injections) and explore ultrasound-guided injection for structures in the shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand, hip and groin, knee, ankle and foot, and spine. Using a clear, heavily illustrated format, this book describes the relevant clinical scenarios and indications for injection, the evidence to support ultrasound use, relevant local anatomy, injection methods, and pearls and safety considerations. It will be a valuable reference for trainees and experienced clinicians alike, for experienced sonographers or those just starting out.
- Print Material
- Imaging in interventional pain management and basics of ultrasonography -- Imaging in interventional pain management / Marc A. Huntoon -- Basics of ultrasound imaging / Vincent Chan and Anahi Perlas -- Essential knobology for ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia and interventional pain management / Alan J.R. Macfarlane, Cyrus C.H. Tse, and Richard Brull -- How to improve needle visibility / Dmitri Souzdalnitski, Imanuel Lerman, and Thomas M. Halaszynski -- Spine sonoanatomy and ultrasound-guided spine injections -- Spine anatomy and sonoanatomy for pain physicians / Bernhard Moriggl -- Ultrasound-guided third occipital nerve and cervical medial branch nerve blocks / Andreas Siegenthaler and Urs Eichenbergerxvi -- Ultrasound-guided cervical zygapophyseal (facet) intra-articular injection / Samer N. Narouze -- Ultrasound-guided cervical nerve root block / Samer N. Narouze -- Ultrasound-guided thoracic paravertebral block / Manoj Kumar Karmakar -- Ultrasound-guided lumbar zygapophysial (facet) nerve block / David M. Irwin and Michael Gofeld -- Ultrasound-guided lumbar nerve root (periradicular) injections / Klaus Galiano and Hannes Gruber -- Ultrasound-guided central neuraxial blocks / Manoj Kumar Karmakar -- Ultrasound-guided caudal, ganglion impar, and sacroiliac joint injections / Amaresh Vydyanathan and Samer N. Narouze -- Ultrasound-guided abdominal and pelvic blocks -- Ultrasound-guided transversus abdominis plane (TAP) block / Samer N. Narouze -- Ultrasound-guided celiac plexus block and neurolysis / Samer N. Narouze and Hannes Gruber -- Ultrasound-guided blocks for pelvic pain / Chin-Wern Chan and Philip W.H. Peng -- Ultrasound-guided peripheral nerve blocks and continuous catheters -- Ultrasound-guided nerve blocks of the upper extremity / Anahi Perlas, Sheila Riazi, and Cyrus C.H. Tse -- Ultrasound-guided nerve blocks of the lower limb / Haresh Mulchandani, Imad T. Awad, and Colin J.L. McCartney -- Ultrasound-guided continuous peripheral nerve blocks / Edward R. Mariano and Brian M. Ilfeld -- Ultrasound-guided cervical sympathetic block / Philip W.H. Peng -- Ultrasound-guided peripheral nerve blockade in chronic pain management / Anuj Bhatia and Philip W.H. Peng -- Musculoskeletal (MSK) ultrasound -- Ultrasound-guided shoulder joint and bursa injections / Michael P. Schaefer and Kermit Fox -- Ultrasound-guided hand, wrist, and elbow injections / Marko Bodor, John M. Lesher, and Sean Colio -- Ultrasound-guided hip injections / Hariharan Shankar and Swetha Simhan -- Ultrasound-guided knee injections / Mark-Friedrich B. Hurdle -- Advanced and new applications -- Ultrasound in pain management -- Ultrasound-guided peripheral nerve stimulation / Marc A. Huntoon -- Ultrasound-guided occipital stimulation / Samer N. Narouze -- Ultrasound-guided groin stimulation / Samer N. Narouze -- Ultrasound-assisted cervical diskography and intradiskal procedures / Samer N. Narouze.
- Atlas of ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia. 2nd ed. 2013, ClinicalKey1. Ultrasound -- 2. Speed of Sound -- 3. Attenuation -- 4. Reflection -- 5. Beam Width (Slice Thickness) -- 6. Anisotropy -- 7. Spatial Compound Imaging -- 8. Doppler Imaging -- 9. Ultrasound Transducers -- 10. Transducer Manipulation -- 11. Needle Imaging 12. Approach and Techniques -- 13. Sonographic Signs of Successful Injections -- 14. Ultrasound-Guided Catheter Placement for Peripheral Nerve Blocks -- 15. Three-Dimensional Ultrasound -- 16. Anatomic Structures -- 17. Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue -- 18. Peripheral Nerves -- 19. Tendons -- 20. Arteries -- 21. Veins -- 22. Bone -- 23. Pleura -- 24. Peritoneum -- 25. Lymph Nodes -- 26. Supraclavicular Nerve Block -- 27. Interscalene and Supraclavicular Blocks -- 28. Phrenic Nerve Imaging -- 29. Dorsal Scapular Nerve Imaging -- 30. Suprascapular Nerve Block -- 31. Infraclavicular Block -- 32. Axillary Block 33. Musculocutaneous Nerve Block 34. Forearm Blocks 35. Radial Nerve Block 36. Median Nerve Block 37. Ulnar Nerve Block -- 38. Lateral Femoral Cutaneous Nerve Block -- 39. Fascia Iliaca Block -- 40. Femoral Nerve Block -- 41. Saphenous Nerve Block -- 42. Obturator Nerve Block -- 43. Sciatic Nerve Block -- 44. Anterior Sciatic Nerve Block -- 45. Popliteal Block -- 46. Ankle Block -- 47. Deep Peroneal Nerve Block -- 48. Superficial Peroneal Nerve Block -- 49. Sural Nerve Block -- 50. Tibial Nerve Block -- 51. Intercostal Nerve Block -- 52. Rectus Sheath Block -- 53. Ilioinguinal Nerve Block -- 54. Transversus Abdominis Plane Block -- 55. Neuraxial Block -- 56. Caudal Epidural Block -- 57. Mental Nerve Block -- 58. Superior Laryngeal Nerve Block -- 59. Great Auricular Nerve Block -- 60. Cervical Pexus Block -- 61. Stellate Ganglion Block (Cervicothoracic Sympathetic Ganglion Block) -- 62. Adverse Events -- 63. Intravascular Injections -- 64. Intraneural Injections -- 65. Pneumothorax and Other Chest Pathology
- Print MaterialPre-urodynamic evaluation -- Normal micturition -- Cystometry -- Uroflowmetry -- Leak point pressure -- Low bladder compliance -- Videourodynamics -- Pitfalls in interpretation of urodynamic studies -- Overactive bladder -- Benign prostatic hyperplasia, bladder neck obstruction, and prostatitis -- Bladder outlet obstruction and impaired detrusor contractility in women -- Neurogenic bladder : the effect of neurologic lesions on micturition -- Cerebral vascular accident, Parkinson's disease and other supra spinal neurologic disorders -- Spinal cord injury, multiple sclerosis, and diabetes mellitus -- Stress incontinence in woman -- Genital prolapse -- Sphincteric incontinence in men and other complications of prostate cancer treatment -- Enterocystoplasty and neobladder.
- The fetal circulation -- Arteries of the head and neck -- Veins of the head and neck -- Lymphatic system of the head and neck -- Arteries of the spinal cord and spine -- Veins of the spinal cord and spine -- Thoracic aorta and arteries of the trunk -- Veins of the thorax -- Lymphatic system of the thorax -- Pulmonary arterial circulation -- Pulmonary venous circulation -- Pulmonary and thoracic lymphatic system -- Heart and coronary arteries -- Cardiac veins -- Arteries of the upper extremity -- Veins of the upper extremity -- Lymphatic drainage of the upper extremity -- Abdominal aorta and branches -- Arteries of the pelvis -- Veins of the abdomen and pelvis -- Lymphatic system of the abdomen and pelvis -- Arteries of the lower extremity -- Veins of the lower extremity -- Lymphatic system of the lower extremity.
- Atlas of vascular surgery and endovascular therapy anatomy and technique 2014, ClinicalKeyFeaturing an easy-to-access, highly visual approach, Atlas of Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy offers the comprehensive, step-by-step guidance you need to achieve optimal outcomes in the treatment of venous disorders. Covering the full range of diseases/disorders most important to vascular surgeons, this full-color, one-volume, atlas presents over 100 common and complex procedures, including open and endovascular techniques, with an emphasis on anatomy and imaging studies as they apply to each technique. Know what to do and expect with comprehensive coverage of almost every procedure you might need to perform. Find answers fast thanks to a consistent and logical chapter structure. (Indications, Surgical Anatomy, Preoperative Considerations, Operative Steps, Postoperative Considerations, Pearls & Pitfalls, and References) Review key techniques prior to performing surgery. Clinical images and 37 real-time video clips capture key moments in procedures including: surgical repair of a suprarenal aortic aneurysm; surgical repair of thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysm; endovascular treatment of aneurysms of the juxtarenal and pararenal aorta; surgical exposure and harvest of the femoropopliteal vein; and endovascular treatment of aortic arch vessels, subclavian and axillary artery. Visualize every procedure hanks to more than 1,000 full-color illustrations; including procedural photos and beautifully illustrated drawings that highlight the relevant anatomy and techniques in specific treatments. Prevent and plan for complications prior to a procedure thanks to a step-by-step approach to each procedure accompanied by relevant imaging studies. Glean all essential, up-to-date, need-to-know information about hot topics including: management of peripheral arterial disease; aortic aneurysms/aortic dissection; lower extremities/critical limb ischemia; and infra-inguinal occlusive disease. Access the fully searchable contents of the book and procedural videos online at Expert Consult.
- Print Material
- Atlas of virtual colonoscopy. 2nd ed. 2011, Springer
- Print MaterialIntroduction to vulvar disease -- Cysts -- Maculae -- Papillae -- Papules -- Plaques -- Tumors -- Ulcers -- Verrucae -- Vesicles -- Pediatrics -- Trauma -- Other diseases and tumors of the vulva.
- Print Material
- Atlas on the human testis normal morphology and pathology 2013, Springer1. "Open" Biopsy of the Testis and Testicular Sperm Extraction / Ivan Krhen, Andreja Vukasović, and Davor Ježek -- 2. MicroTESE and Embryo Development / Nikica Zaninović and Peter N. Schlegel -- 3. Histologic Procedures and Testicular Biopsy Freezing / Andreja Vukasović, Viviana Kozina, and Davor Ježek -- 4. Early Development of the Human Testis / Gordana Jurić-Lekić, Marta Himelreich, Marta Lekić, Đurđica Grbeša, and Floriana Bulić-Jakuš -- 5. The Fetal Human Testis / Marina Kos and Tanja Leniček -- 6. The Testis in Childhood Between Birth and Puberty / Ewa Rajpert-De Meyts, Kristian Almstrup, John E. Nielsen, and Niels E. Skakkebæk -- 7. Normal Morphology of the Human Testis and Epididymis / Davor Ježek, Viviana Kozina, and Andreja Vukasović -- 8. Damage of Spermatogenesis / Martin Bergmann and Davor Ježek -- 9. Inflammatory Conditions of the Testis / Hans-Christian Schuppe and Martin Bergmann -- 10. Cryptorchidism (Undescended Testis) / Ljerka Banek, Viviana Kozina, Iva Marolt, and Tomislav Banek -- 11. Klinefelter's Syndrome / Manuel Nistal and Pilar González-Peramato -- 12. Testicular Dysgenesis Syndrome and Carcinoma In Situ Testis / Ewa Rajpert-De Meyts, Kristian Almstrup, and Niels E. Skakkebæk -- 13. Tumors of the Testis and Epididymis / Ivan Damjanov and Gregor Mikuz -- 14. Congenital Testis Pathology / Manuel Nistal and Pilar González-Peramato -- 15. Vascular Testis Pathology / Manuel Nistal and Pilar González-Peramato -- 16. New Approaches to Diagnosing Male Infertility. Part I, Microarray Analysis of Testicular Biopsy Specimens from Men with Intact and Impaired Spermatogenesis / Andrej-Nikolai Spiess and Wolfgang Schulze -- 17. New Approaches to Diagnosing Male Infertility. Part II, The Role of Confocal Microscopy and Three-Dimensional Reconstruction in Visualization of Reinke's Crystals / Viviana Kozina and Davor Ježek -- 18. Disorders of Sex Development / Manuel Nistal and Pilar González-Peramato.
- Print MaterialPediatrics / Jeanne G. Hill, Paula Keslar, and Anil Rao -- Musculoskeletal system / Catherine C. Roberts, Laura W. Bancroft, and Thomas L. Pope Jr -- Cardiovascular and interventional radiology / Stephen P. Loehr and Andrew G. Davis -- Ultrasound / Susan J. Ackerman, Abid Irashad, and Angelle Harper -- Nuclear medicine / Beata Panzegrau, Phillip S. Davis, and Leonie Gordon -- Neuroradiology : brain / Christopher K. Moses and Zoran Rumboldt -- Neuroradiology : head and neck / Richard H. Wiggins III and Lubdha M. Shah -- Neuroradiology : spine / Donna R. Roberts and Daniel B. Nissman -- Thoracic radiology / Lejla Aganovic and James G. Revenel -- Cardiac radiology / Yeong Shyan Lee, Pal Suranyi, and U. Joseph Schoepf -- Breast imaging / Michelle McDonough, Elizabeth DePeri, and Beata Panzegrau -- Gastrointestinal radiology / David J. Ott and John R. Leyendecker -- Genitourinary radiology / Judson R. Gash, Daniel J. Kirzeder.
- Autopsy pathology a manual and atlas. 2nd ed. 2009, ClinicalKeyThis how-to guide presents today's most complete coverage of performing, interpreting, and reporting post-mortem examinations. In addition to discussing the basics of the specialty, this lasting and useful reference features information on the performance of specialized autopsy procedures. The material is divided into two sections for ease of use: a manual covering specific autopsy procedures, biosafety, generation of autopsy reports, preparation of death certificates, and other essential subjects; and an atlas, organized by organ system, that captures the appearance of the complete spectrum of autopsy findings. The updated second edition features a new chapter on the popular topic of forensic pathology and the Expert Consult functionality allows you to access the entire contents of the book online. Focuses on hospital autopsy, while also providing a brief introduction to forensic autopsy. Examines autopsy photography and radiology, microscopic examination, supplemental laboratory studies, and other investigative approaches. Includes a chapter on performing special dissection procedures that are usually not covered during a typical residency. Presents over 590 full-color photographs depicting common gross and microscopic autopsy findings for every part of the body. Correlates pathologic findings with their clinical causes to enhance diagnostic accuracy.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.