1 to 100 of 204 "A" titles
View by page
- ABC of pediatric surgical imaging — Atlas of implantable therapies for pain management (100)
- Atlas of interstitial cells of Cajal in the gastrointestinal tract — Atlas of vulvar disease. 2nd ed. (100)
- Atlas of women's dermatology from infancy to maturity — Autopsy pathology-- a manual and atlas. 2nd ed. (4)
- ABC of pediatric surgical imaging 2010, Springer
- Aesthetic plastic surgery video atlas 2012, ClinicalKeyPatient Assessment -- Skin Care Including Chemical Peeling -- Non-surgical Facial Rejuventation with Fillers -- Botulinum Toxin -- Laser Facial Resurfacing and Dermabrasion -- Management of Alopecia -- Forehead Rejuvenation -- Periorbital Rejuvenation -- Facelift with SMAS Flaps -- Neck Rejuvenation -- Primary Rhinoplasty -- Secondary Rhinoplasty -- Genioplasty -- Aesthetic Contouring of the Craniofacial Skeleton -- Augmentation of Facial Structures with Autologous Fat -- Breast Augmentation -- Breast Reduction -- Mastopexy -- Liposculpture -- Abdominoplasty -- Bodylifts and Post Massive Weight Loss Body Contouring -- Surgical Management of Migraine Headaches.
- AJCC cancer staging atlas 2006, Springer
- AJCC cancer staging atlas a companion to the seventh editions of the AJCC cancer staging manual and handbook. 2nd ed. 2012, Springer
- Allen brain atlas DatabaseThe Allen Brain Atlas (ABA) is a genome-wide image database of gene expression in the mouse brain. RNA in situ hybridization data, detailed Reference Atlases and analysis tools combine to provide a searchable digital atlas of gene expression. Presents a comprehensive online platform for exploration of the brain at the cellular and molecular level.
- Anatomical imaging towards a new morphology 2008, SpringerHead anatomy of male and female Mongolian gazelle - a striking example of sexual dimorphism / R. Frey ... [et al.] -- Anatomical peculiarities of the vocal tract in felids / G.E. Weissengruber ... [et al.] -- The anatomical foundation for multidisciplinary studies of animal limb function : examples from dinosaur and elephant limb imaging studies / J.R. Hutchinson ... [et al.] -- Locomotion-related femoral trabecular architectures in primates - high resolution computed tomographies and their implications for estimations of locomotor preferences of fossil primates / H. Scherf -- Three-dimensional imaging of the manipulating apparatus in the lesser panda and the giant panda / H. Endo ... [et al.] -- Using CT to peer into the past : 3D visualization of the brain and ear regions of birds, crocodiles, and nonavian dinosaurs / L.M. Witmer ... [et al.] -- Evolutionary morphology of the autonomic cardiac nervous system in non-human primates and humans / T. Kawashima and H. Sasaki.
- Print Material
- Anatomy of the laboratory mouse Jackson Lab
- anatomy.tv STAT!Ref, Limited to 5 simultaneous users, logoff when finished.
- Print Material
- Print Material
- Aortic diseases clinical diagnostic imaging atlas 2009, ClinicalKeyAortic physiology and function: anatomic and histologic considerations -- Anatomic variants of the aorta -- Examination and imaging of the aorta -- Acute aortic dissection -- Aortic intramural hematoma -- Late complications of aortic dissection -- Aortic complications of catheterization, surgery, and instrumentation -- Aortic atheromatous disease: plaques, debris, and obstruction -- Aortic atheromatous disease: thrombosis, thromboembolism, and atheroembolism -- Aortic atheromatous disease: ulcers and penetrating aortic ulcers -- Thoracic aortic aneurysms -- Abdominal aortic aneurysms -- Endovascular therapy for thoracic aortic pathology -- Diseases of the aortic root -- Congenital bicuspid aortic valve-associated aortopathy -- Coarctation and atresia of the aorta -- Marfan syndrome -- Traumatic disruption of the aorta -- Tumors of the aorta -- Infectious and mycotic aneurysms -- Noninfectious aortitis: Takayasu's disease -- Noninfectious aortitis: giant cell aortitis, SLE, and other aortitides.
- ARRS GoldMiner ImageProvides instant access to images published in selected peer-reviewed radiology journals; allows viewers to search for images by findings, anatomy, imaging technique, and patient age and sex. It can filter the search results by imaging modality (e.g., "CT"), age, and/or sex.
- From cauterization to arthroscopic and endoscopic spine surgery / Parviz Kambin -- Arthroscopic and endoscopic anatomy of the lumbar spine / Parviz Kambin -- Instruments and surgical approaches for minimally invasive spinal surgery via a posterolateral access / Parviz Kambin -- Herniated lumbar disc and lumbar radiculopathy / Parviz Kambin -- Management of discogenic pain and spinal instability using minimally invasive surgical techniques / Parviz Kambin -- Lateral recess stenosis of the lumbar spine foraminoplasty / Parviz Kambin -- The role of the epidural and radicular veins in chronic back pain and radiculopathy / Wesley W. Parke -- Diagnostic and therapeutic percutaneous transpedicular approaches to the spine / Alexander G. Hadjipavlou ... [et al.] -- Selective endoscopic discectomy : twelve years experience / Anthony T. Yeung -- Minimally invasive posterior fusion and internal fixation with ATAVI system / Richard D. Guyer and Terry P. Corbin -- Vertebral augmentation for osteoporotic compression fractures / Isador H. Lieberman and Daisuke Toga -- Principles of transthoracic, transperitoneal, and retroperitoneal endoscopic techniques to the thoracic and lumbar spine / Geoffrey M. McCullen and Hansen A. Yuan -- Use of the laser in minimally invasive spinal surgery and pain management / John C. Chiu and Martin H. Savitz --Minimally invasive techniques in pain management / James Reynolds and Garrett Kine -- Experience with minimally invasive nucleus replacement / Michele Marcolongo ... [et al.] -- Interspinous process implant for the treatment of lateral and central spinal stenosis : operative technique and results / Douglas Wardlaw -- Frameless stereotactic imaging techniques in minimally invasive spine surgery / Alexander R. Vaccaro, Kern Singh, and Laurence N. Fitzhenry -- The rise and the fall of chemonucleolysis / James W. Simmons, Jr. and Robert D. Fraser -- Lumbar microendoscopic discectomy / Trent L. Tredway and Richard Fessler.
- ASH Image bank HighwireAn extensive online library of screen-sized blood disease images and cases for educational use.
- ASM MicrobeLibrary search Database
- Aspergillus web site Database, Users must register
- Print Material
- Atlas of 3D echocardiography 2013, ClinicalKeyHistorical perspective on three-dimensional echocardiography /Edward Gill, Berthold Klas --Practical integration of 3D echo in the workflow of the echo lab /Lynn Weinert, Lissa Sugeng --3D transesophageal echocardiographic systems /Ivan S. Salgo --Evaluation of the aortic valve by real-time three-dimensional echocardiography /Edward A. Gill --Real time 3D echocardiography highlights : normal valve anatomy and measurements /Ernesto Salcedo and Jennifer Dorosz --Mitral stenosis /Edward A. Gill --Mitral regurgitation, mitral valve repair /Judy Hung and Gary Mak --Prosthetic mitral valve evaluation /Burkhard Mackensen --Tricuspid valve /Alicia A. Bourne and Edward A. Gill --Pulmonary valve in health and disease by 3D echo /Edward A. Gill --Three dimensional echo for volumetric assessment /Carly Jenkins --Evaluation of left ventricular disynchrony by 3D echo /Cliona Kenny --Right ventricular function assessment by 3D echo /Florence Sheehan and Mary-Pierre Waiss --Real-time 3-dimensional echocardiographic guidance of catheter-based cardiac interventions /Nicole M. Bhave and Roberto Lang --Three-dimensional echocardiography in congenital heart disease /Tara Bharucha and Luc Mertens --Real-time 3D echocardiography evaluation of intracardiac masses /Elisa Zaragosa-Macias and Edward A. Gill --Using the cropping tool to show valvular structures, the superior vena cava, atrial septal defect, and an RV pacemaker lead /Alicia Bourne ... [et al.]
- Atlas of abdominal wall reconstruction. 1st ed. 2012, ClinicalKeySection 1. Anatomy -- section 2. Laparoscopic repairs -- section 3. Open repairs -- section 4. Component separation -- section 5. Other abdominal wall procedures -- section 6. Mesh choices.
- Atlas of abdominoplasty 2008, ClinicalKeyHighly Commended, Dermatology, BMA Awards 2009 Completely updated throughout--and still the only reference of its kind--the new edition of this well-respected resource offers you a practical guide for the evaluation, diagnosis, and management of a full range of common and uncommon obstetric and gynecologic skin disorders. Expanded coverage--including chapters on vulval vaginal disease help you meet more clinical challenges, while more than 460 illustrations emphasize pathologic and clinical appearances of dermatologic problems, providing essential visual guidance for the most informed diagnoses. Enhanced basic dermatologic information, such as general introductions to treatment, treatment options, and rashes, makes this an excellent guide for dermatologist and non-dermatologists, as well as obstetricians and gynecologists.
- Atlas of advanced operative surgery 2012, ClinicalKeySection I Head and Neck -- ch. 1 Radical Neck Dissection / Jesus E. Medina -- ch. 2 Modified Neck Dissection / Ashok R. Shaha -- ch. 3 Superficial Parotidectomy / Ashok R. Shaha -- ch. 4 Excision of Submandibular Gland and Submandibular Triangle Dissection / Jesus E. Medina -- Section II Thoracic -- ch. 5 Radical Pneumonectomy / Lorenzo Spaggiari -- ch. 6 Resection Of Pulmonary Metastases / Jack A. Roth -- ch. 7 Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Lobectomy / Ali Mahtabifard -- ch. 8 Thoracoscopic Lung Biopsy / Ali Mahtabifard -- ch. 9 Lung Volume Reduction Surgery / Michael K.Y. Hsin -- ch. 10 Chest Wall Resection/Reconstruction / Antonio Briccoli -- Section III Esophagus -- ch. 11 Radical Esophagectomy With Two- Or Three-Field Lymphadenectomy / Herbert Decaluwe -- ch. 12 Transhiatal Esophagectomy Via Laparoscopy And Transmediastinal Endodissection / Riccardo Rosati -- ch. 13 Laparothoracoscopic Esophagectomy / James D. Luketich -- ch. 14 Esophagectomy By Thoracoscopy In Prone Position Followed by Laparoscopy and Cervicotomy / Giovanni Dapri -- ch. 15 Esophageal Reconstruction With Colonic Interposition / Zeno I. Popovici -- ch. 16 Operative Approach To Zenker Diverticulum / Richard L. Scher -- ch. 17 Transthoracic Fundoplication: Belsey Fundoplication / James D. Luketich -- ch. 18 Laparoscopic Approach For Achalasia And Epiphrenic Diverticulum / Riccardo Rosati -- Section IV Stomach/Small Intestine -- ch. 19 Total Gastrectomy With D2 Lymph Node Dissection / Takeo Fukagawa -- ch. 20 Laparoscopy-Assisted Distal Gastrectomy With Lymphadenectomy / Norio Shiraishi -- ch. 21 Laparoscopic Vagotomy and Seromyotomy with Antrectomy / Namir Katkhouda -- ch. 22 Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass Surgery / Henry Buchwald -- ch. 23 Laparoscopic Adjustable Gastric Banding / Giovanni Dapri -- ch. 24 Laparoscopic Gastric Sleeve Resection With Duodenal Switch / Michel Gagner -- ch. 25 Laparoscopic Nissen Fundoplication / Michel Gagner -- ch. 26 Laparoscopic Paraesophageal Hernia Repair / Namir Katkhouda -- Section V Pancreas -- ch. 27 Pancreaticoduodenectomy with or Without Distal Gastrectomy and Radical Lymphadenectomy / Charles J. Yeo -- ch. 28 Pancreaticoduodenectomy with Superior Mesentericoportal Venous Resection / Sandesh Kumar Sharma -- ch. 29 Distal Subtotal Pancreatectomy with and Without Spleen Preservation / Laureano Fernandez-Cruz -- ch. 30 Total Pancreatectomy / Jacqueline Y. Tracey -- ch. 31 Central Pancreatectomy / Irinel Popescu -- ch. 32 Extended Pancreatectomy with Resection of the Celiac Axis (Appleby Operation) / Irinel Popescu -- ch. 33 Beger and Frey Procedure for Chronic Pancreatitis / Bertram Poch -- ch. 34 Laparoscopic Pancreatic Pseudocyst Drainage / Stephen M. Kavic -- Section VI Spleen -- ch. 35 Laparoscopic Splenectomy / Ara Darzi -- Section VII Hepatobiliary --ch. 36 Right and Left Trisectionectomies / Olivier Scatton -- ch. 37 Resection of the Caudate Lobe / Ho-Seong Han -- ch. 38 Hepatectomy with Inferior Vena Cava Resection and Reconstruction / Alan W. Hemming -- ch. 39 Transverse Hepatectomy / Ferenc Jakab -- ch. 40 Mesohepatectomy / Mark S. Roh -- ch. 41 Liver Segmentectomies / Henri Bismuth -- ch. 42 Hepatic Artery Infusion Pump Placement / Anthony J. Froix -- ch. 43 Resection Hilar C. Cholangiocarcinoma with En Bloc Hepatectomy / Henri Bismuth -- ch. 44 Radical Cholecystectomy/Liver Bed Resection With Regional Lymph Node Dissection / Masatoshi Makuuehi -- ch. 45 Laparoscopic Approach To Hepatic Cysts / David A. Geller -- ch. 46 Resection of Congenital Bile Duct Cysts / Jean-Yves Mabrut -- ch. 47 Laparoscopic Left Lateral Hepatic Lobectomy / Catherine Hubert -- ch. 48 Laparoscopic Common Bile Duct Exploration / Demetrius E.M. Litwin -- ch. 49 Laparoscopic Radiofrequency Ablation of Liver Tumors / David A. Geller -- ch. 50 Variceal Decompression: Distal Splenorenal, Portocaval, and Mesocaval Shunts / J. Michael Henderson -- ch. 51 Natural Orifice Transluminal Endoscopic Cholecystectomy / Ricardo Zorron -- ch. 52 Insertion of the Denver Peritoneovenous Shunt / Claudio Zanon -- Section VIII Colorectal -- ch. 53 Restorative Proctocolectomy with J-Pouch Ileoanal Anastomosis / Fabrizio Michelassi -- ch. 54 Total Mesorectal Excision with Colonic J-Pouch Coloanal Reconstruction for Rectal Cancer / Richard J. Heald -- ch. 55 Laparoscopic Abdominoperineal Resection of the Rectum / Ferdinand Kockerling -- ch. 56 Total Pelvic Exenteration with Distal Sacrectomy for Fixed Locally Recurrent Rectal Cancer / Keisuke Uehara -- ch. 57 Pelvic Exenteration: Total/Anterior/Posterior / Seiji Ishiguro -- ch. 58 Laparoscopic Rectopexy For Rectal Prolapse / K. Thomas Moesta -- ch. 59 Laparoscopic Colon Resection (Right, Left, Sigmoid) / John H. Pemberton -- ch. 60 Surgical Procedures for Peritoneal Surface Malignancy / Lana Bijelic -- Section IX Lymph Node Dissections -- ch. 61 Radical Superficial and Deep Groin Dissection / Theo Wobbes -- ch. 62 Popliteal Lymph Node Dissection / Schlomo Schneebaum -- ch. 63 Radical Axillary Dissection / Eliad Karin -- ch. 64 Composite Axillary and Supraclavicular Lymph Node Dissection / Harald J.J. Hoekstra -- Section X Radical Amputations -- ch. 65 Forequarter Amputation / Vijay P. Khatri -- ch. 66 Hip Disarticulation / Costantino Errani -- Section XI Endocrine Surgery -- ch. 67 Total Thyroidectomy with Central Neck Dissection / Orlo H. Clark -- ch. 68 Revision Parathyroidectomy / Quan-Yang Duh -- ch. 69 Laparoscopic Adrenalectomy (Right And Left) / Mitchell A. Cahan -- ch. 70 Minimally Invasive Parathyroidectomy / Catharina Ihre Lundgren --ch. 71 Videothoracoscopic Thymectomy / Anthony P.C. Yim -- Section XII Urology -- ch. 72 Radical Nephrectomy With Inferior Vena Cava Tumor Thrombectomy / Mark S. Soloway -- ch. 73 Radical Cystectomy / Donald G. Skinner -- ch. 74 Laparoscopic Retroperitoneal Lymph Node Dissection for Low-Stage Nonseminomatous Testis Cancer / Guenter Janetschek -- ch. 75 Laparoscopic Nephrectomy / Michael Marberger -- Section XIII Gynecology -- ch. 76 Nerve-Sparing Radical Abdominal Hysterectomy with Regional Lymphadenectomy / Antonino Ditto -- ch. 77 Radical Vulvectomy with Groin Dissection / Francesco Hanozet -- ch. 78 Surgical Management of Ovarian Cancer / David M. Gershenson -- Section XIV Breast -- ch. 79 Nipple- and Areola-Sparing Mastectomy / Francesca De Lorenzi -- ch. 80 Skin-Sparing Mastectomy and Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy / Grant W. Carlson -- Section XV Hernia -- ch. 81 Laparoscopic Ventral Hernia Repair / Nathaniel J. Soper -- ch. 82 Preperitoneal Repair of Recurrent Hernia with Giant Prosthesis (Stoppa Repair) / Rene Stoppa -- ch. 83 Laparoscopic Transabdominal Preperitoneal Repair of Inguinofemoral Hernia / Nathaniel J. Soper -- Section XVI Soft Tissue/Bone Resection -- ch. 84 Anterior Thigh Tumor Resection / Frederick R. Eilber -- ch. 85 Posterior Thigh Tumor Resection / Vijay P. Khatri -- ch. 86 Resection of Flexor Fossa (Axilla and Groin) Sarcoma / Frederick R. Eilber -- ch. 87 Scapular Resections / Laura Campanacci -- ch. 88 Tikhoff-Linberg Procedure and Modifications for Shoulder Girdle Resections / Martin M. Malawer -- ch. 89 Total and Subtotal Sacrectomy for En Bloc Resections of Primary Tumors of the Sacrum / Ziya L. Gokaslan -- ch. 90 Abdominoinguinal Incision for Resection of Pelvic Tumors / Paul H. Sugarbaker -- ch. 91 External Hemipelvectomy / Jose Carlos Marques de Faria -- ch. 92 Total Internal Hemipelvectomy / Ademar Lopes -- Section XVII Vascular Surgery -- ch. 93 Carotid Endarterectomy/Stent Placement / Bruce L. Gewertz -- ch. 94 Endovascular Repair of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms / Leo J. Schultze Kool -- ch. 95 Laparoscopic Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair / Olivier Goeau-Brissonniere -- ch. 96 Axillofemoral Bypass / Bruce L. Gewertz -- ch. 97 Renal Artery Revascularization / Christopher K. Zarins -- ch. 98 Celiac And Mesenteric Artery Revascularization / Christopher K. Zarins -- ch. 99 Thoracoscopic First Rib Resection for Thoracic Outlet Syndrome / Alvin H. Crawford -- ch. 100 Femorodistal (Peroneal/Dorsalis Pedis) Bypass for Occlusive Disease.
- Atlas of aesthetic breast surgery 2009, ClinicalKeyApplied anatomy -- Optimizing success in aesthetic breast surgery -- Implant basics -- Breast augmentation -- Mastopexy -- Augmentation mastopexy -- Breast reduction -- Management of the tuberous breast -- Management of gynecomastia.
- Airway anatomy -- Mask ventilation -- Direct laryngoscopy -- The pediatric airway -- Confirmation of endotracheal tube placement -- Retraction blades for direct laryngoscopy -- Pharmacology of airway management -- Definition, incidence, and predictors of the difficult airway -- Decision making in difficult airway management -- Training in airway management -- Examples and illustrations of conditions predisposing the difficult airway management -- Mirrors and mirror blades -- Prisms and prism blades -- Bougies and airway stylets -- Blind nasotracheal intubation -- Blind orotracheal intubation -- Lightwands -- Optical stylets -- Retrograde intubation -- Flexible fiberoptic bronchoscopes -- Rigid fiberoptic scopes -- Esophageal-tracheal combitube -- Laryngeal mask airway -- Intubating laryngeal mask airway -- New supraglottic ventilation devices -- Transtracheal "Jet" ventilation -- Intubation through laryngeal mask airway or intubation laryngeal mask airway with a bougie, lighted stylet, or optical stylet -- Retrograde intubation and flexible fiberoptic bronchoscope intubation -- Flexible fiberoptic bronchoscope intubation through the laryngeal mask airway -- Flexible fiberoptic bronchoscope intubation through the intubating laryngeal mask airway -- Flexible fiberoptic bronchoscope intubation and the esophageal-tracheal combitube -- Transtracheal jet ventilation and flexible fiberoptic bronchoscope intubation -- Cricothyrotomy -- Wire-guided cricothyrotomy.
- Routine airway medicine -- Difficult airway management: recognition, training and management -- Adjuncts to direct laryngoscopy -- Blind intubation -- Lightwands and optical stylets -- Retrograde techniques -- Fiberoptic techniques -- Emergency ventilation -- Combination techniques -- Emergency surgical airways -- Pediatrics -- Bronchoscopy -- Special situations requiring specialized airway management -- Unique facets of airway management by discipline -- Common patient conditions requiring specialized approach to the airway -- Care after intubation.
- Atlas of Anatomic Pathology with Imaging - A Correlative Diagnostic Companion is a valuable teaching tool for medical students and residents in several specialities such as pathology, radiology, internal medicine, surgery and neurologic sciences. Its need is all the more urgent given the severe shortcuts in the teaching of anatomic pathology following the decrease in the number of autopsies performed. Many of the images shown in the atlas would not be available without performing autopsies and therefore this atlas is an essential for all those in the field. Atlas of Anatomic Pathology with Imaging - A Correlative Diagnostic Companion is the first to combine gross anatomic pictures of diseases with diagnostic imaging. This unique collection of material consisting of over 2000 illustrations complied by experts from around the world is a valuable diagnostic resource for all medical professionals.
- Atlas of atherosclerosis and metabolic syndrome. 5th ed. 2011, SpringerThe Metabolic Syndrome -- Epidemiology of the Metabolic Syndrome and Risk for Cardiovascular Disease and Diabetes -- The Metabolic Syndrome and Atherogenesis -- Triglyceride-Rich Lipoproteins -- High-Density Lipoprotein Metabolism -- Newer Coronary Risk Factors -- Dietary Effects on Cardiovascular Risk Factors -- Strategies for Treating Abnormal Lipid Profiles with Drugs -- Ethnic Differences in the Metabolic Syndrome -- Obesity Management -- Diabetes Mellitus and Cardiovascular Disease -- Gender Differences in Coronary Risk Factors and Risk Interventions.
- Atlas of bone pathology 2013, SpringerBone is a living tissue prone to develop a diverse array of inflammatory, metabolic, genetic, reactive, circulatory and neoplastic abnormalities. The Atlas of Bone Pathology describes and selectively illustrates the normal and pathologic conditions that afflict human bone, focusing heavily on tumor and tumor-like conditions of bone and their non-neoplastic mimics. Supplemented with radiographic and special study images, this extraordinary collection of high quality digital images aid continuing efforts to recognize, understand, and accurately interpret the light microscopic findings in bone
- Atlas of brain and spine oncology imaging 2013, SpringerAtlas of Brain and Spine Oncology Imaging presents a comprehensive visual review of pathologic disease variations of cancers of the brain and spine through extensive radiologic images. The focus of the book is on algorithmic strategies for identifying neoplastic pathologies commonly found in brain and spinal tumors through a visual representation of the variety of appearances that each neoplasm takes, within both benign and malignant manifestations.
- Print Material
- Atlas of breast surgery 2006, Springer
- Atlas of breast surgical techniques 2010, ClinicalKeyAspiration of a breast cyst -- Incision and drainage of an abscess -- Ultrasound-guided percutaneous excisional biopsy -- Stereotactic breast biopsy -- Breast ductoscopy -- Excisional breast biopsy of palpable or nonpalpable lesions -- Needle localization breast biopsy -- Radioisotope occult lesion localization -- Cryoablation-assisted lumpectomy -- Excision followed by radiofrequency ablation -- Axillary sentinel lymph node biopsy -- Mediastinal sentinel lymph node biopsy -- Axillary lymph node dissection -- Axillary reverse mapping -- Simple mastectomy -- Simple extended and modified radical mastectomy -- Oncoplastic approaches to the partial mastectomy for breast conservation therapy -- Breast reconstruction postmastectomy with tissue expanders and alloderm -- Tissue breast reconstruction -- Utility of reduction mammoplasty techniques in oncoplastic surgery -- Chest wall resection -- Forequarter amputation -- Mammosite balloon catheter placement and other brachytherapy delivery devices -- In vivo intraoperative radiation therapy for breast cancer -- Targeted intraoperative radiation therapy (TARGIT).
- Atlas of cancer mortality in the European Union and the European economic area, 1993-1997 2008, IARC
- Atlas of cardiac surgical techniques a volume in the Surgical techniques atlas series 2010, ClinicalKey1. Incisions for cardiac surgery -- 2. Cannulation techniques for cardiopulmonary bypass -- 3. On-pump coronary artery bypass grafting -- 4. Off-pump coronary artery bypass grafting -- 5. Endoscopic and traditional minimally invasive direct coronary artery bypass -- 6. Minimally invasive cardiac surgical coronary artery bypass grafting -- 7. Robotic coronary artery bypass grafting -- 8. Postinfarction ventricular septal defect -- 9. Aortic valve replacement -- 10. Aortic root enlargement techniques -- 11. Aortic valve-sparing operations -- 12. Bentall procedure -- 13. Aortic homografts -- 14. Ross procedure -- 15. Repair of the myxomatous degenerated mitral valve -- 16. Minimally invasive mitral valve repracement: partial sternotomy approach -- 17. Percutaneous mitral valve repair techniques -- 18. Tricuspid valve operations -- 19. Type A aortic dissections -- 20. Type B aortic dissections -- 21. Aortic arch aneurysms -- 22. Thoracoabdominal aneurysms -- 23. Thoracic endovascular aortic repair for descending thoracic aortic and aortic arch aneurysms -- 24. Surgery for atrial fibrillation -- 25. Surgery for left ventricular aneurysm and remodeling -- 26. Pulsatile and axial ventricular support -- 27. Heart transplantation -- 28. Heart-lung transplantation.
- Print MaterialHistorical perspective and future directions / Kazuhiro Katada -- Preparation, image acquisition, and post-processing / Udo Hoffman -- Contrast media / Michael L. Steigner and Frank J. Rybicki -- Normal coronary anatomy / Stephan Achenbach -- Assessment of coronary artery disease / Swaminatha V. Gurudevan, Jeffrey M. Schussler, and Matthew J. Budoff -- Follow-up of patients after percutaneous coronary intervention / Chowdury H. Ahsan, David Bush, Takeshi Kondo, and Michael Poon -- Follow-up after coronary bypass graft surgery / Koen Nieman -- Imaging of vulnerable atherosclerotic plaques / Edward Shapiro, David Bush, Sadako Motoyama, Renu Virmani, and Jagat Narula -- Coronary calcium / Matthew J. Budoff and Leslee J. Shaw -- Coronary artery anomalies / James Earl -- Congenital heart disease / Jamil Aboulhosn -- Congenital heart disease / Jamil Aboulhosn -- Imaging diseases of the aorta / Eric M. Isselbacher and Suhny Abbara -- Imaging peripheral vasculature including carotids / John S. Lane, III, Paul N. Suding, and Roy M. Fujitani -- Role in cardiac electrophysiology / Jeroen J. Bax, Farhood Saremi, Laurens F. Tops, and Subramaniam C. Krishnan -- Intracardiac, myocardial, and extracardiac abnormalities / Mario J. Garcia -- Myocardial function and viability / Andreas H. Mahnken -- Role in the emergency department / Gilbert Raff -- Incidental findings during coronary CT angiography / Tracy Callister.
- Atlas of cardiovascular computed tomography an imaging companion to Braunwald's heart disease. [1st ed.] 2010, ClinicalKeyCardiac CT : how it works / J. Jeffrey Carr -- Optimizing CT image quality / wm. Guy Weigold -- Contrast medium administration / Dominik Fleischmann -- Systematic analysis of cardiac CT / John A. Rumberger -- Coronary CT angiography : normal anatomy / Ricardo C. Cury and Roberto C. Cury -- Coronary CT angiography : obstructive coronary artery disease / Stephan Achenbach -- Detection of calcified atherosclerosis / Allen J. Taylor -- Coronary CT angiography : the patient with noncalcified plaque / Joanne D. Schuijf and Jeroen J. Bax -- The post-revascularization patient / Matthew J. Budoff -- Advanced vessel analysis / Harvey S. Hecht -- Applications of PET-CT and SPECT-CT / Marcelo F. Di Carli -- The left ventricle / Andreas H. Mahnken -- CT detection of myocardial perfusion, infarction, and viability / Richard T. George, Joao A.C. Lima, and Albert C. Lardo -- The right ventricle / David Bush -- Coronary veins, systemic veins, and atria / Jerold S. Shinbane ... [et al.] -- Aortic disease / Michael A. Bolen and Suhny Abbara -- Valvular heart disease / Hatem Alkadhi -- Prosthetic heart valves / Tracy Q. Callister -- Pericardial disease / Thomas C. Gerber, Birgit Kantor, and Eric E. Williamson -- Adult congenital heart disease / Stephen C. Cook -- Intracardiac masses / Amgad N. Makaryus and Lawrence M. Boxt -- Noncardiac findings identified on cardiovascular CT / Jonathan D. Dodd and Ricardo C. Cury.
- Atlas of cardiovascular magnetic resonance imaging an imaging companion to Braunwald's heart disease 2010, ClinicalKeyNormal cardiac anatomy / Saul G. Myerson, and Stefan Neubauer -- Normal vessel anatomy / Housseini M. Ahmed, Ugur Bozlar, Patrick T. Norton, and Klaus D. Hagspiel -- Left ventricular volumes, ejection fraction, mass, and shape / Nathaniel Reichek, and Dipti Gupta -- Measuring regional function / Nael F. Osman, Alexander Jehle, and Frederick H. Epstein -- Size and function of the right ventricle / Albert C. van Rossum, and Simon C. Koestner -- Atria and pulmonary veins / Saman Nazarian, David A. Bluemke, Hugh Calkins, and Henry R. Halperin -- Valvular heart disease / Marcus Y. Chen, and Andrew E. Arai -- Myocardial masses / Jennifer A. Dickerson, and Subha V. Raman -- Pericardial disease / Rajan A. G. Patel, and Christopher M. Kramer -- Dilated cardiomyopathy and myocardial infarction / NikolaosTzemos, Gabriel Vorobiof, adn Ryamond Y. Kwong -- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy / Andrew S. Flett, and James C. Moon -- Iron cardiomyopathy / John C. Wood, and Nilesh Ghugre -- Myocarditis / Matthias G. Friedrich, and Oliver Strohm -- Simple congenital heart disease / Rebecca S. Beroukhim, and Tal Geva -- Complex congenital heart disease / Mark A. Fogel -- Postoperative evaluation of congenitial heart disease / Karen G. Ordovas, and Charles B. Higgins-- Perfusion stress magnetic resonance / Amedeo Chiribiri, Sven Plein, and Eike Nagel-- Wall motion stress magnetic resonance / William O. Ntim, Rahul Aggarwal, Chirapa Puntawangkoon, and W. Gregory Hundley -- Delayed-enhancement magnetic resonance / Chetan Shenoy, Annamalai Senthilkumar, and Raymond F. Kim -- Peripheral magnetic resonance angiography / Rajiv Agarwal, and Scott D. Flamm -- Diseases of the aorta / Mark A. Lawson -- Renal arteries / Christopher J. Francois, and Thomas M. Grist -- Coronary arteries and bypass grafts / Hajime Sakuma, and Yasutaka Ichikawa -- Coronary anomalies / Shahriar Heidary, and Michael V. McConnell -- Carotid atherosclerotic disease / Chun Yuan, Baocheng Chu, Niranjan Balu, Marina Ferguson, and Thomas S. Hatsukami -- Plaque and wall assessment / Alistair C. Lindsay, Justin M. Lee, Ilias Kylintireas, Matthew D. Robson, and Robin P. Choudhury.
- Print Material
- Atlas of clinical and surgical orbital anatomy. 2nd ed. 2011, ClinicalKeyCavernous sinus -- Osteology of the orbit -- Extraocular muscles -- Orbital nerves -- Arterial supply to the orbit -- Venous and lymphatic systems -- Orbital fat and connective tissue symptoms -- The eyelids and anterior orbit -- The lacrimal systems -- Histologic anatomy of the orbit -- Radiographic correlations.
- Print Material
- Print Material
- Atlas of clinical gastrointestinal endoscopy. 3rd ed. 2012, ClinicalKeyOropharnyx and hypopharynx -- Esophagus -- Stomach -- Duodenum and small bowel -- Colon -- Anorectum -- Hepatobiliary tract and pancreas.
- Atlas of clinical gross anatomy. 2nd ed. 2013, ClinicalKeyUses over 500 dissection photos and illustrations to illustrate all the key structures needed to learn in a gross anatomy course. Covers essential surface, gross, and radiologic anatomy concepts through high-quality photos, digital enhancements, and concise text introductions.
- Atlas of clinical hematology. 6th rev. ed. 2005, Springer
- Atlas of clinical neurology. 3rd ed. 2011, ClinicalKeyNeurological investigation -- Motor neurone and peripheral nerve diseases -- Myopathies and myasthenia -- Cerebrovascular disease : cerebral infarction -- Cerebral haemorrhage and other cerebrovascular disorders -- Dementia syndromes -- Extra pyramidal disorders -- Intracranial tumours : paraneoplastic (non-metastatic) neurological syndromes -- Spinal tumours and paraneoplastic disorders -- Developmental and familial disorders -- Pain syndromes and trauma -- Infections -- Multiple sclerosis and other demyelinating disorders -- Spinal disorders -- Cranial neuropathies -- Neurological aspects of systemic disease -- Epilepsy.
- Atlas of clinical neurology. 3rd ed. 2009, SpringerDevelopmental disorders / Suresh Kotagal ... [et al.] -- Genetic diseases of the nervous system / Thomas D. Bird and Suman Jayadev -- Neuroendocrine disorders / Earl A. Zimmerman -- Critical care neurology / Marek A. Mirski ... [et al.] -- Cerebrovascular disease / David M. Greer ... [et al.] -- Dementias / Thomas J. Grabowski Jr. -- Behavioral neurology / Daniel Tranel and Thomas J. Grabowski, Jr. -- Neuro-oncology / Karen L. Fink and Elisabeth J. Rushing -- Movement disorders / Stanley Fahn ... [et al.] -- The epilepsies / Paul C. Van Ness -- Neuromuscular disease / Gil I. Wolfe ... [et al.] -- Infectious diseases of the nervous system / Burk Jubelt -- Neuroimmunology / Michael R. Swenson -- Neurotoxic disorders / Leon Prockop, Charles Brock, and Peter S. Spencer -- Headache / Marc E. Lenaerts.
- Print Material1.Ocular examination /David Spalton, Graham Holder, Susana Morley --2.The eyelids /Eric Barnes, Richard Collin --3.The conjunctiva: diseases and tumours /Frank Larkin, Paul Hunter --4.Infections of the outer eye /Frank Larkin, Paul Hunter --5.Allergic eye diseases, episcleritis and scleritis /Frank Larkin, Paul Hunter --6.The cornea /Stephen Tuft --7.Primary glaucoma /David Garway-Heath, Paul Foster, Roger Hitchings --8.Secondary glaucoma /Keith Barton --9.The uveal tract /Bertil Damato, David Spalton --10.Intraocular inflammation /Miles Stanford, David Spalton --11.The lens /David Spalton --12.Vitreous and vitreoretinal disorders /Thomas Williamson --13.The normal retina, retinal imaging and the interpretation of pathological changes /David Spalton, John Marshall, Victor Chong ---14.The retina: vascular diseases IDavid Spalton, Jaheed Khan, John Shilling, Victor Chong --15.The retina: vascular diseases II /Jaheed Kahn, Victor Chong --16.The retinal degenerations /Jaheed Kahn, Victor Chong --Retinal dystrophies /Michel Michaelides, Anthony Moore --17.The optic disc /Gordon Plant, David Spalton --18.Strabismus /Christopher Hammond, Elizabeth Tomlin --19.Neuro-ophthalmology /Gordon Plant, David Spalton --20.The orbit and lacrimal system /James Uddin, Geoffrey Rose --Further reading --Index.
- Print Material
- Atlas of clinical sleep medicine. Second edition [2nd ed.]. 2014, ClinicalKeySleep in art and literature -- History of sleep medicine and physiology -- The biology of sleep -- Normal sleep -- Sleep restriction -- Pharmacology -- Dreaming -- Impact, presentation, and diagnosis -- Circadian system disorders -- Insomnia -- Neurologic disorders -- Parasomnias -- Sleep breathing disorders -- Vascular disorders -- Other medical disorders -- The menstrual cycle -- Sleep and psychiatric disease -- Diagnostic assessment methods -- Gallery of polysomnographic recordings -- Gallery of patient interview videos -- Gallery of sleep laboratory video findings.
- Atlas of common pain syndromes. 3rd ed. 2011, ClinicalKeySection 1. Headache pain syndromes -- section 2. Facial pain syndromes -- section 3. Neck and brachial plexus pain syndromes -- section 4. Shoulder pain syndromes -- section 5. Elbow pain syndromes -- section 6. Wrist pain syndromes -- section 7. Hand pain syndromes -- section 8. Chest wall pain syndromes -- section 9. Thoracic spine pain syndromes -- section 10. Abdominal and groin pain syndromes -- section 11. Lumbar spine and sacroiliac joint pain syndromes -- section 12. Pelvic pain syndromes -- section 13. Hip and lower extremity pain syndromes -- section 14. Knee and distal lower extremity pain syndromes -- section 15. Ankle pain syndromes -- section 16. Foot pain syndromes.
- 1. The Conducted Electrical Weapon: Historical Overview of the Technology / Paul C. Nystrom -- 2. Physics of Electrical Injury / Mark W. Kroll and Dorin Panescu -- 3. Conducted Electrical Weapon Deployed Probe Wounds / Donald M. Dawes and Jeffrey D. Ho -- 4. Conducted Electrical Weapon Drive-Stun Wounds / Jeffrey D. Ho and Donald M. Dawes -- 5. Histopathology of Cutaneous Conducted Electrical Weapon Injuries / Michael Graham -- 6. Extended Range Conducted Electrical Weapon Wounds / Donald M. Dawes and Thomas J. Burns -- 7. Factitious Conducted Electrical Weapon Wounds: Injuries and Considerations / William G. Heegaard and Gary M. Vilke -- 8. Legal Aspects of Conducted Electrical Weapon Injuries, Wounds, and Effects / Michael Brave -- 9. Conducted Electrical Weapon Memory: Available Forensic Information / Max Nerheim and Andrew F. Hinz -- 10. Post-event Conducted Electrical Weapon Wire and Probe Analysis / Rick T. Wyant and Thomas J. Burns.
- Atlas of confocal laser scanning in-vivo microscopy in ophthalmology [i.e. ophthalmology] principles and applications in diagnostic and therapeutic ophtalmology [i.e. ophthalmology] 2006, Springer
- Print Material
- Atlas of cosmetic surgery. 2nd ed. 2009, ClinicalKeyUnderstanding the Cosmetic Surgery Patient -- Understanding Facial Expression -- Understanding Facial Expression -- Evaluation of the Aging Face -- Imaging -- Anesthesia -- Office-based Sedation and Monitoring -- Topical Skin Care -- Skin Camouflage -- Chemical Peels -- Lasers in the Treatment of Vascular Lesions -- Lasers in the Treatment of Pigmented Lesions -- Lasers in the Treatment of Pigmented Lesions -- Nonablative Rejuvenation -- Nonsurgical Tissue Tightening -- Ablative and Microablative Skin Resurfacing -- Photodynamic Therapy -- Botulinum Type A Toxin Injections for Cosmetic Use and Hyperhidrosis -- Soft Tissue Augmentation -- Autologous Fat Transplantation -- Tumescent Liposuction -- Hair Transplantation -- Scar Management: Keloid, Hypertrophic, Atrophic, and Acne Scars -- Aesthetic Surgical Closure -- Dermabrasion -- Leg Vein Management -- Blepharoplasty -- Suture Suspension Lifts -- Face-lifts.
- Atlas of CT angiography normal and pathologic findings 2014, SpringerThis atlas presents normal and pathologic findings observed on CT angiography with 3D reconstruction in a diverse range of clinical applications, including the imaging of cerebral, carotid, thoracic, coronary, abdominal, and peripheral vessels. The superb illustrations display the excellent anatomic detail obtained with CT angiography and depict the precise location of affected structures and lesion severity. Careful comparisons between normal imaging features and pathologic appearances will assist the reader in image interpretation and treatment planning, and the described cases include some very rare pathologies. In addition, the technical principles of the modality are clearly explained and guidance provided on imaging protocols. This atlas will be of value both to those in training and to more experienced practitioners within not only radiology but also cardiovascular surgery, neurosurgery, cardiology, and neurology.
- Atlas of dermatology DermISA dermatologic image and case report database to be used for teaching and diagnosis.
- Atlas of dermatology in internal medicine 2012, Springer[1.] Cutaneous Manifestations of Connective Tissue Diseases / Lesliane E. Castro-Santana, José González Chávez, Jennifer Rullán, and Rachelle E. Seijo-Montes -- [2.] Cutaneous Manifestations of Pulmonary Disease / Jennifer Rullán, Rachelle E. Seijo-Montes, Annie Vaillant, and Néstor P. Sánchez -- [3.] Cutaneous Manifestations of Renal Disease / Lilliam S. Chiqués Colón and Rosbel González Rivera -- [4.] Cutaneous Manifestations of Gastrointestinal Diseases / María I. Vázquez-Roque and Wilfredo E. De Jesús-Monge -- [5.] Cutaneous Manifestations of Common Endocrine Disease / Inés M. Hernández and Yanira Marrero -- [6.] Cutaneous Manifestations of Internal Malignancy and Paraneoplastic Syndromes / Zelma C. Chiesa-Fuxench, Liliana Ramírez, and Néstor P. Sánchez -- [7.] Cutaneous Manifestations of Infectious Diseases / Elena Montalván Miró and Néstor P. Sánchez -- [8.] Cutaneous Manifestations of HIV Disease / Humberto M. Guiot, Carlos G. Sánchez Sergenton, Carlos J. Sánchez Rivera, and Rosbel González Rivera -- [9.] Cutaneous Disorders in the Intensive Care Unit / Tania M. González Santiago and Jacobo M. Orenstein Cardona.
- Print Material
- Atlas of diabetes. 4th ed. 2012, SpringerRegulation of Insulin Secretion and Islet Cell Function /Gordon C. Weir, Susan Bonner-Weir and Arun Sharma --Mechanisms of Insulin Action /Morris F. White and Morris F. White --Consequences of Insulin Deficiency /Abbas E. Kitabchi and Mary Beth Murphy --Type 1 Diabetes /Mark A. Atkinson and Jay S. Skyler --Management of Type 1 Diabetes /Irl B. Hirsch and Jay S. Skyler --Childhood Diabetes /Jamie R. Wood and Francine R. Kaufman --Pathogenesis of Type 2 Diabetes /Mazen Alsahli and John E. Gerich --Management of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus /Jennifer B. Marks --Diabetes and Pregnancy /Lois Jovanovič --Mechanisms of Hyperglycemic Damage in Diabetes /Ferdinando Giacco and Michael Brownlee --Management and Prevention of Diabetic Complications /Sunder Mudaliar and Robert R. Henry --Eye Complications of Diabetes /Lloyd Paul Aiello, Lloyd Paul Aiello, Lloyd Paul Aiello, Lloyd Paul Aiello and Paolo S. Silva, et al. --Diabetes and the Kidney /Robert C. Stanton and Robert C. Stanton --Diabetic Neuropathies /Aaron I. Vinik --Obesity Therapy /Steven R. Smith --Reversal of Diabetes: Islet Cell Transplantation /Antonello Pileggi, Rodolfo Alejandro and Camillo Ricordi --Technology and Diabetes: Insulin Delivery Systems and Glucose Sensing /Bruce W. Bode --Newer Diabetes Medications /Jay S. Skyler.
- Atlas of diagnostic oncology. 4th ed. 2010, ClinicalKeyThe role of molecular probes and other markers in the diagnosis of malignancy / Tad Wieczorek and Janina A. Longtine -- Radiographic evaluation of cancer / Kitt Shaffer -- Nuclear medicine in oncology / Steven Burrell and Annick van den Abbeele -- Cancer of the head and neck region / Robert Haddad ... [et al.] -- Lung cancer and tumors of the heart and mediastinum / Ravi Salgia, Ramon Blanco and Arthur T. Skarin -- Malignant mesothelioma / Pasi A. Janne, David Wu and Lucian R. Chirieac -- Cancer of the gastrointestinal tract and neuroendocrine tumors / Jeffrey A. Meyerhardt, Matthew Kulke and Jerrold R. Turner -- Cancer of the genitourinary tract / William K. Oh ... [et al.] -- Gynecologic tumors and malignancies / Michelle S. Hirsch, Karen J. Krag and Ursula A. Matulonis -- Breast cancer / Wendy Y. Chen, Susana M. Campos and Daniel F. Hayes -- Endocrine neoplasia / Peter M. Sadow, Mark A. Socinski and Francis D. Moore, Jr. -- Sarcomas of soft tissue and bone and gastrointestinal stromal tumors / Susan George ... [et al.] -- Skin cancer / Philip Friedlander ... [et al.] -- Neoplasms of the central nervous system / Elizabeth A. Maher and Ann C. McKee -- Acute and chronic leukemias / Martha Wadleigh, David M. Dorfman and Arthur T. Skarin -- Hodgkin disease and non-Hodgkin lymphomas / Eric Jacobsen, David M. Dorfman and Arthur T. Skarin -- Multiple myeloma and plasma cell dyscrasias / Noopur Raje ... [et al.] -- Solid tumors in childhood / Stephan D. Voss ... [et al.] -- AIDS-associated malignancies / Jeremy S. Abramson and David T. Scadden -- Complications of cancer / Nadine Jackson McCleary and Arthur T. Skarin -- Systemic and mucocutaneous reactions to chemotherapy / Joseph P. Eder and Arthur T. Skarin.
- Atlas of digestive endoscopic resection 2014, SpringerDiagnostic Techniques in Gastrointestinal Disease -- Device and Equipment for Endoscopic Therapy -- Endoscopic Mucosal Resection (EMR) -- Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection (ESD) -- Endoscopic Resection for Submucosal Tumors -- Tunnel Endoscopic Surgery.
- Print Material
- Atlas of electroencephalography in sleep medicine 2012, SpringerNormal Sleep Stages --Normal Electroencephalography Variants in Sleep --Nonepileptiform Abnormalities --Epileptiform Abnormalities --Artifacts.
- Atlas of emergency medicine. 3rd ed. 2010, AccessMedicineHead and facial trauma / David W. Munter, Timothy D. McGuirk -- Opthalmalogic conditions / Frank Birinyi, Thomas F. Mauger -- Fundoscopic findings / David Effron, Beverly C. Forcier, and Richard E. Wyszynski -- Ophthalmic trauma / Dallas E. Peak, Carey D. Chisholm, and Kevin J. Knoop -- Ear, nose, and throat conditions / Edward C. Jauch, Timothy Kaufman, and Kevin J. Knoop -- Mouth / Edwin D. Turner, Edward C. Jauch -- Chest and abdomen / Stephen Corbett, Lawrence Stack, and Kevin Knoop -- Urologic conditions / Jeffrey D. Bondesson -- STDs and anorectal conditions / Diane M. Birnbaumer, Lynn K. Flowers -- Gynecologic and obstetric conditions / Robert G. Buckley, Kevin J. Knoop -- Extremity trauma / Deborah Gutman, Daniel L. Savitt, and Alan B. Storrow -- Extremity conditions / Selim Suner, Daniel L. Savitt -- Cutaneous conditions / Sean P. Collins -- Pediatric conditions / Javier A. Gonzalez del Ray and Richard M. Ruddy -- Child abuse / Robert A. Shapiro and Charles J. Schubert -- Environmental conditions / Ken Zafren, R. Jason Thurman, and Alan B. Storrow -- Toxicologic -- Wounds and soft tissue injuries / Matthew D. Sztajnkrycer and Alexander T. Trott -- Forensic medicine / William S. Smock and Lawrence B. Stack -- HIV conditions / Shane Cline and Michael Krentz -- Tropical medicine -- Airway procedures -- EKG-- Emergency ultrasound / Paul R. Sierzenski, Michael J. Lambert, and Theodore J. Neilson -- Microscopic findings / Diane M. Birnbaumer.
- Atlas of endocrine pathology 2014, Springer"Atlas of Endocrine Pathology provides a comprehensive compendium of photomicrographs of common and uncommon entities in endocrine pathology. The volume includes histologic features of normal features, reactive conditions, hyperplasia, and tumors. The most helpful diagnostic features are illustrated to provide direction and clues to the diagnosis of endocrine tumors. Furthermore, photomicrographs highlight the most pertinent diagnostic features in problematic diagnoses in endocrine pathology. Authored by a nationally and internationally recognized pathologist, Atlas of Endocrine Pathology is an important learning tool for those becoming familiar with the diverse entities encountered in endocrine pathology and a valuable reference for practicing pathologists faced with challenging diagnoses in endocrine pathology."--Publisher's website.
- Atlas of endocrine surgical techniques 2010, ClinicalKeyThyroidectomy for nodules or small cancers / Christopher R. McHenry -- Thyroidectomy for locally advanced cancer / Ashok R. Shaha -- Thyroidectomy for large or substernal goiters / Shane Y. Morita and Martha A. Zeiger -- Reoperative thyroid surgery / Jacob Moalem and Wen T. Shen -- Lymph node dissection for thyroid cancer / Miriam N. Lango and John A. Ridge -- Surgical anatomy, intraoperative neural monitoring, and operative management of the RLN and SLN / Gregory W. Randolph -- Bilateral neck exploration for primary hyperparathroidism / Andrew B. Greene, Mira Milas, and Allan E. Siperstein -- Minimally invasive parathyroidectomy / Leigh Delbridge and Todd McMullen -- Minimally invasive video-assisted thyroidectomy and parathyroidectomy / Paolo Miccoli, Gabriele Materazzi, and Piero Berti -- Minimally invasive parathyroidectomy : gamma probe guided / Susan C. Pitt and Herbert Chen -- Laparoscopic adrenalectomy : lateral approach / Geoffrey B. Thompson and John R. Porterfield -- Laparoscopic retroperitoneal adrenalectomy / James Lee -- Open adrenalectomy for cancer / Douglas B. Evans, Jean-Nicholas Vauthey, and Jeffrey E. Lee -- Laparoscopic pancreatic enucleation or resection for neuroendocrine tumor / Andrew A. Gumbs and William B. Inabnet -- Pancreatoduodenectomy for neuroendocrine tumor / Matthew L. White and Gerard M. Doherty.
- Atlas of endometrial histopathology. 3rd ed. 2010, SpringerTechnical Remarks -- Normal Endometrium -- Metaplastic Changes -- Circulatory Disturbances -- Functional Disturbances -- Iatrogenic Changes -- Endometritis -- Neoplasms -- Gestational Changes.
- Atlas of endomicroscopy 2008, Springer1. Development of endoscopic devices: past, present and future / Norman E. Marcon, Brian C. Wilson, and Ralph S. DaCosta -- 2. Surface analysis with magnifying chromoendoscopy in the colon / David P. Hurlstone -- 3. Development and current technological status of confocal laser endomicroscopy / Peter Delaney, Steven Thomas, and Wendy McLaren -- 4. Examination technique of confocal laser endomicroscopy / Martin Goetz, Kerry Dunbar, and Marcia I. Canto -- 5. The technique of confocal laser endomicroscopy from the perspective of a new user / Marcia I. Canto 6. -- Microarchitecture of the normal gut seen with conventional histology and endomicroscopy / Michael Vieth ... [et al.] -- 7. Endomicroscopy of GI disorders -- 8. Live tissue imaging with conventional confocal microscopy / Marshall H. Montrose and Alastair J.M. Watson -- 9. Functional and molecular imaging with confocal laser endomicroscopy / Martin Goetz ... [et al.] -- 10. Future trends in confocal laser endomicroscopy: improved imaging quality and immunoendoscopy / Raja Atreya and Markus F. Neurath.
- Atlas of endoscopic major pulmonary resections 2010, Springer1. General considerations -- Tips and tricks -- Endoscopic mediastinal lymph node dissection -- 2. Lobectomies -- Right upper lobe -- Middle lobe -- Right lower lobe -- Left upper lobe -- Left lower lobe -- 3. Segmentectomies -- Right upper lobe: apicoposterior segments -- Right lower lobe: superior segment -- Right lower lobe: basal segments -- Left upper lobe: superior segments -- Left upper lobe: lingula -- Left lower lobe: superior -- Left lower lobe: basal segments.
- Atlas of endoscopic sinus and skull base surgery 2013, ClinicalKeySeptoplasty -- Septodermoplasty -- Middle and Inferior Turbinates -- Sphenopalatine Artery Ligation -- Endoscopic and Open Anterior/Posterior Ethmoid Artery Ligation -- Endoscopic Repair of Choanal Atresia -- Maximal Medical Management of Chronic Rhinosinusitis: Preoperative Preparation and Positioning -- Maxillary Antrostomy -- Partial and Complete Ethmoidectomy -- Sphenoidotomy -- Frontal Sinusotomy -- Postoperative Debridement -- Balloon Dilatation of the Maxillary, Frontal, and Sphenoid Sinuses -- Revision Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery: Completion Sphenoethmoidectomy -- Extended Frontal Recess Dissections: Draf IIb and Draf III Approaches -- Modified Medial Maxillectomy for Recalcitrant Maxillary Sinusitis -- Extended Sphenoid Sinus Antrostomy -- Endoscopic Dacryocystorhinostomy -- Endoscopic Orbital Decompression -- Optic Nerve Decompression -- Endoscopic Medial Maxillectomy for Inverted Papilloma -- Pterygopalatine/Pterygomaxillary Space Approaches and Internal Maxillary Artery Ligation -- Approach for Juvenile Nasopharyngeal Angiofibroma -- Endoscopic Craniofacial Resection -- Repair of Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak and Encephalocele of the Cribriform Plate -- Sphenoid Sinus Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak and Encephalocele Repair -- Large Skull Base Defect Reconstruction with and without Pedicled Flaps -- Endoscopic Resection of Pituitary Tumors -- Endoscopic Transplanum and Sellar Approach -- The Clivus -- Frontal Sinus Trephination -- Osteoplastic Flaps with and without Obliteration -- Frontal Sinus Fractures.
- Atlas of endovascular venous surgery 2012, ClinicalKeyVenous anatomy / Jose Almeida -- Noninvasive diagnosis of venous disorders / Jose Almeida -- Venous pathophysiology / Nico Labropoulos, Rafael Malgor -- Endovenous thermal ablation of saphenous reflux / Jose Almeida -- Endovenous radiofrequency ablation : current data / Jose Almeida -- Endovenous laser ablation : current data / Jose Almeida -- Chemical ablation / Jose Almeida -- Perforating veins / Jose Almeida -- Ambulatory phlebectomy / Jose Almeida -- Endovenous approach to recurrent varicose veins / Jose Almeida -- Spider telangiectasias / Edward Mackay -- Thromboembolic disease / Timothy Liem -- Endovenous placement of IVC filter / Timothy Liem -- Endovenous thrombectomy/thrombolysis / Nicos Labropoulos, Antonios Gasparis, Rafael Malgor -- Post-thrombotic syndrome / Nicos Labropoulos, Antonios Gasparis, Rafael Malgor -- Iliofemoral venous occlusive disease / Jose Almeida -- Pelvic congestion syndrome and ovarian vein reflux / Constantino Pena, James F. Benenati -- Endovenous management of central and upper extremity veins / Constantino Pena -- Venous malformations / Constantino Pena, Vittorio Anatonaci, Barry T. Katzen -- Venous ulcers / Ronald Bush -- Severity scoring & measuring outcomes / Michael Vazquez, Carolyn E. Munschaeu -- Evidence-based summary of guidelines from the American venous forum / Mark H. Meissner.
- Atlas of essential dermatopathology 2013, SpringerDermatopathology often presents considerable difficulty for the dermatologist in training when defining the subtle differences in the appearance of various conditions. This Atlas of Essential Dermatopathology is based on materials developed during dermatopathology teaching signout at the Massachusetts General Hospital and replicates the experience at the microscope. It contains numerous hand drawn sketches and tables plus stunning histological images to describe the appearances of common dermatologic conditions. Each chapter is brief and focuses on the main learning points. Tables of special stains, immunohistochemical markers and a glossary of terms are also included to broaden the reader's experience.The content is based on the most frequently encountered processes in the MGH Dermatopathology Unit; it is not intended to be comprehensive but rather an outline and atlas of the essentials in diagnostic dermatopathology. This book will therefore be an indispensable primer for trainees of all levels - students and residents alike - in dermatology and pathology.
- Atlas of essential procedures 2011, ClinicalKeySection 1. Dermatology -- section 2. Obstetrics -- section 3. Women's health -- section 4. Ultrasound -- section 5. Urgent/hospital care -- section 6. Gastroenterology procedures -- section 7. Musculoskeletal procedures.
- Atlas of fetal and postnatal brain MR 2010, ClinicalKeySurface Anatomy of the Brain -- Sectional Anatomy of the Fetal Brain -- Sectional Anatomy of the Postnatal Brain.
- Atlas of fetal MRI 2005Print Material
- Atlas of fine needle aspiration cytology 2014, SpringerThis book covers all of the diagnostic areas where FNAC is used today. This includes palpable lesions and lesions sampled using various radiological methods, and correlations with ancillary examinations detailed on an entity-by-entity basis. As well as being a complete atlas of the facts and findings important to FNAC, this atlas is a guide to diagnostic methods that optimize health care. The interaction of the cytologist or cytopathologist with other specialists (radiologists, oncologists and surgeons) involved in the diagnosis and treatment of patients with suspicious mass lesions is emphasized and illustrated throughout. ? With contributions from experts in the field internationally and abundant colour images Atlas of Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology provides a comprehensive and up-to-date guide to FNAC for pathologists, cytopathologists, radiologists, oncologists, surgeons and others involved in the diagnosis and treatment of patients with suspicious mass lesions.
- Atlas of forensic pathology 2012, SpringerThis work is specifically designed for non-pathologists who normally interact with forensic pathologists. It presents images of interest mostly to medical examiners, forensic pathologists and pathologists and consists mostly of wounds, and trauma with some coverage of diseases.
- Atlas of functional neuroanatomy. 2nd ed. 2006, CRCnetBASE
- Print Material1Examination methods --2Adverse effects of fluorescein and indocyanine green angiography --3Age-related macular degeneration and choroidal neovascularization of other etiologies --4Hereditary and toxic retinal disorders --5Tumors --6Diabetic retinopathy --7Other retinal vascular diseases --8Diseases of the macula and central retina --9Inflammatory and autoimmune disorders --10Disorders of the optic nerve head.
- Atlas of fundus autofluorescence imaging 2007, Springer
- Atlas of gastrointestinal imaging radiologic-endoscopic correlation 2007, ClinicalKeyThe esophagus / Perry J. Pickhardt -- The stomach / David H. Kim, Perry J. Pickhardt -- The duodenum / Andrew D. Lee, Perry J. Pickhardt -- The mesenteric small bowel / David H. Kim, Perry J. Pickhardt -- The colon and rectum / Perry J. Pickhardt -- The biliary system / Peter J. Chase, Perry J. Pickhardt -- The pancreas / Andrew D. Lee, Perry J. Pickhardt -- The liver / David H. Kim, Perry J. Pickhardt.
- Atlas of general surgical techniques 2010, ClinicalKey
- Atlas of genetic diagnosis and counseling. 2nd ed. 2012, Springer
- Atlas of genitourinary oncological imaging 2013, SpringerThe Atlas of Genitourinary Oncological Imaging presents a comprehensive visual review of appearances for normal anatomy and oncological diseases in the genitourinary system using over 900 radiological images and illustrations. The book presents current imaging techniques and discusses the role of imaging in pre-treatment staging and post-treatment follow-up. Diseases discussed include kidney, adrenal gland, upper tract, bladder, prostate, testes, and pediatric malignancies. Individual chapters include normal anatomy, imaging techniques, and pathology of each cancer type. The staging of the malignancy and what to include in the radiology report are discussed, and expected and complicated postoperative and post-treatment findings and recurrence are presented. Dedicated chapters on interventional and radiation therapy discuss their unique role in the management and treatment of oncology of the genitourinary system. Additionally, a chapter on chemotherapy toxicities discusses drug reaction treatment therapies unique to the genitourinary system.Edited and written by radiologists from the genitourinary disease management team at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, the Atlas of Genitourinary Oncological Imaging is an ideal resource for radiology and urology trainees seeking a review of the basics and for practicing radiologists looking for answers to challenging cases confronted in daily practice.
- Atlas of genitourinary pathology 2011, SpringerAdrenal gland -- Kidney -- Renal pelvis and ureter -- Bladder, urethra, and urachus -- Prostate -- Testis -- Spermatic cord and testicular adnexae -- Penis and scrotum.
- Print Material
- Atlas of gynecologic surgical pathology. Third edition [3rd ed.] 2014, ClinicalKeyRapidly and accurately identify gynecologic tumors and related lesions with the updated Atlas of Gynecologic Surgical Pathology. Complete with hundreds of photographs, this medical reference book provides you with the know-how you need to perform state-of-the-art gynecologic diagnoses, right at your own microscope. Quickly and effortlessly find the essential information you need with summary tables, charts, and boxes throughout the text. Expedite reference with a consistent approach to every entity discussed, including definitions, clinical features, gross features, microscopic features, and differential diagnoses. Avoid diagnostic errors with comprehensive coverage of commonly encountered pitfalls.
- Atlas of head & neck surgery 2011, ClinicalKeyClinical Diagnostic Nasopharyngoscopy -- Diagnostic Clinical Pharyngoscopy and Laryngoscopy -- Operative Pharyngoscopy and Laryngoscopy -- Operative Esophagoscopy and Percutaneous Gastrostomy -- Operative Bronchoscopy -- Tracheotomy -- Laryngotracheal Reconstruction for Subglottic and Proximal Tracheal Stenosis -- Laryngotracheal Reconstruction for Subglottic and Proximal Tracheal Stenosis -- Surgery for Unilateral Vocal Fold Paralysis -- Excision of Saccular Cysts and Laryngoceles -- Drainage of Deep Space Neck Infections -- Thyroglossal Duct Cyst Excision (Sistrunk Procedure) -- Branchial Cleft Cyst Excision -- Operations on the Cervical Esophagus and Cervical Spine -- Cricopharyngeal Myotomy and Surgical Management of Zenker's Diverticulum -- Defatting Tracheotomy -- Radical Neck Dissection -- Modified Radical Neck Dissection -- Selective Neck Dissection, Levels I-III (Supraomohyoid Neck Dissection) -- Selective Neck Dissection, Levels I-IV and II-IV (Anterolateral and Lateral Neck Dissection) -- Posterolateral Neck Dissection -- Retropharyngeal Lymph Node Dissection -- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy -- Superficial Parotidectomy -- Submandibular Gland Excision -- Excision of Ranula -- Parapharyngeal Space Tumor -- Resection of Carotid Body Tumor -- Transoral Resections -- Extended Approaches to the Oropharynx : Mandibular Swing and Cheek Flap -- Transoral Robotic Surgery -- Composite Resection with Segmental Mandibulectomy -- Transhyoid and Lateral Pharyngotomy -- Exam Under Anesthesia for the Patient with Cancer : Direct Laryngopharyngoscopy and Mucosal Tatouage -- Horizontal Supraglottic Laryngectomy -- Supracricoid Partial Laryngectomy with Cricohyoidopexy or Cricohyoidoepiglottopexy -- Total Laryngectomy -- Stomaplasty for Hands-Free Voice with Tracheoesophageal Puncutre -- Tracheoesophageal Puncture in the Clinic via Transnasal Esophagoscopy -- Transoral Laser Microsurgery : Supraglottic Laryngectomy -- Transoral Laser Resection of Glottic Tumors -- Transfacial Approaches : Lateral Rhinotomy and Weber-Fergusson -- Transfacial Approaches : Lateral Rhinotomy and Weber-Fergusson -- Craniofacial Resection -- Lateral and Subtotal Temporal Bone Resection -- Thyroid Lobectomy and Isthmusectomy -- Subtotal and Total Thyroidectomy -- Video-Assisted Thyroidectomy -- Robotic Thyroidectomy : Surgical Technique for Lobectomy via Axillary Incision Without Carbon Dioxide Insufflation -- Paratracheal and Superior Mediastinal Dissection (Transcervical) -- Transcervical Thymectomy and Superior Mediastinal Dissection -- Targeted Parathyroidectomy -- Open Parathyroidectomy -- Video-Assisted Parathyroidectomy -- Split-Thickness Skin Graft -- Cervicofacial Rotation Flap -- Deltopectoral Flap -- Pectoralis Major Myocutaneous Flap -- Trapezius Flap -- Latissimus Dorsi Myocutaneous Flap -- Neural Reconstruction.
- Atlas of head and neck pathology. 2nd ed. 2008, ClinicalKeyEmbryology, anatomy, and histology -- Classification of non-neoplastic lesions of the nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses, and classification of neoplasms of the nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses -- Non-neoplastic lesions of the nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses -- Neioplasms of the nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses -- Embryology, anatomy, and histology -- Classification of non-neoplastic lesions of the oral cavity, nasopharynx, tonsils, and neck and calssification of neoplasams of the oral cavity, nasopharynx, tonsils and neck -- Non-neoplastic lesions -- Neoplasams of the oral cavity, nasopharynx, oropharynx and neck -- Intraoperative consultation of oral cavity and oropharyngeal mucosal lesions -- Embryology, anatomy, and histology -- Classification of laryngeal/hypopharyngeal non-neoplastic lesions and laryngeal/hypopharyngeal neoplasms -- Non-neoplastic lesions of the larynx -- Neoplasams of the larynx, hypopharynx and trachea -- Intraoperative consultation of laryngeal lesions -- Embryology, anatomy, and histology -- Classification of non-neoplastic salivary gland lesions and classification of neoplasms of salivary glands -- Non-neoplastic diseases of salivary glands -- Neoplasms of the salivary glands -- Immunohistochemistry of salivary gland and salivary gland tumors -- Intraoperative consultation of salivary glands (Figs 20.1-20.10) -- Embryology, anatomy, and histology -- Classification of non-neoplastic lesions/diseases of the ear and temporal bone and neoplasms of the ear and temporal bone -- Neoplasms of the ear and temporal bone -- Immunohistochemistry of middle ear neoplasms -- Embryology, anatomy and histology -- Classification of non-neoplastic lesions and neoplasms of the thyroid gland -- Non-neoplastic diseases of the thyroid gland -- Thyroid neoplasms -- Fine needle aspiration biopsy (FNAB)-related histologic changes to the thyroid gland and intraoperative consultation of thyroid gland lesions -- Embryology, anatomy, and histology -- Classification of non-neoplastic lesions and neoplasms of the parathyroid glands -- Non-neoplastic lesions of the parathyroid glands -- Neoplasms of the parathyroid glands -- Intraoperative consultation (frozen section) in parathyroid gland and parathyroid proliferative disease (PPD) hyperparathyroidism (Figs 35.1-35.7) -- Multiple endocrine neoplasia (MEN) syndromes -- Appendix A Upper aerodigestive tract (including salivary glands) -- Appendix B Thyroid gland -- Appendix C Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma -- Appendix D Hodgkin's lymphoma -- Appendix E Rhabdomyosarcomma -- Appendix F Soft tissue and bone -- Appendix G Primitive neuuroectodermal tumor (PNET)/Ewing Sarcoma (ES).
- Introduction. Headache disorders -- Epidemiology and burden -- Barriers to care -- Purpose of the atlas of headache disorders -- Methods. Questionnaire development -- Identification of respondents -- Data collection -- Data management and analysis -- Results. Data quality. Representativeness -- Limitations -- Data organization and presentation -- Themes. Epidemiology -- Impact on society, and national data -- Health-care utilization -- Diagnosis and assessment -- Treatment -- Professional training -- National professional organizations -- Issues -- The way forward.
- Atlas of Hematologic Neoplasms 2009, Springer
- Print Material
- Print Material
- Atlas of human anatomy. Sixth edition [6th ed.] 2014, ClinicalKeySection 1. Head and neck -- Section 2. Back and spinal cord -- Section 3. Thorax -- Section 4. Abdomen -- Section 5. Pelvis and perineum -- Section 6. Upper limb -- Section 7. Lower limb.
- Atlas of human central nervous system development v. 1-5, 2002-08., CRCnetBASEv. 2, 2003 CRCnetBASEv. 3, 2005 CRCnetBASEv. 4, 2006 CRCnetBASEv. 5, 2008 CRCnetBASEv. 1. The spinal cord from gestational week 4 to the fourth postnatal month -- v. 2. The human brain during the third trimester -- v. 3. The brain during the second trimester -- v. 4. The brain during the late first trimester -- v. 5. The brain during the early first trimester.
- Atlas of ileoscopy a collection of clinical cases 2013, SpringerThis atlas presents high-quality images of clinical cases of small bowel diseases, with a focus on the importance of terminal ileoscopy as the first step in detecting this group of rare pathologies. Among the conditions covered are celiac disease, inflammatory bowel disease, neoplasms, infections, and pediatric disease. The multidisciplinary approach to the presentation of clinical cases, with contributions from histology, radiology, capsule endoscopy, enteroscopy, and surgery, ensures that the atlas will provide an accurate learning course for beginners and also an effective update for specialists.
- Atlas of image-guided spinal procedures 2013, ClinicalKeyIntroduction: How to Use This Atlas -- Needle Techniques -- Fluoroscopic Techniques/Procedural Pearls -- Radiation Safety -- Caudal Epidural Steroid Injection -- Ganglion Impar Injection -- Sacral Insufficiency Fracture Repair/Sacroplasty, Short Axis Approach -- Sacroiliac Intraarticular Joint Injections, Posterior Approach, Inferior Entry -- S1 Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injection -- Lumbar Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injection, Supraneural (Traditional) Approach -- Lumbar Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injection, Infraneural Approach -- Lumbar Interlaminar Epidural Steroid Injection, Paramedian Approach -- Lumbar Zygapophysial Joint Intraarticular Joint Injection, Posterior Approach -- Lumbar Zygapophysial Joint Nerve (Medial Branch) Injection, Oblique Approach -- Lumbar Zygapophysial Joint Nerve (Medial Branch) Radiofrequency Neurotomy, Posterior Approach -- Lumbar Sympathetic Block -- Lumbar Provocation Discography/Disc Access -- L5-S1 Disc Access -- Thoracolumbar Spinal Cord Stimulation -- Vertebral Augmentation (Vertebroplasty/Kyphoplasty), Transpedicular Approach -- Thoracic Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injection, Infraneural Approach -- Thoracic Interlaminar Epidural Steroid Injection, Paramedian Approach -- Thoracic Zygapophysial Joint Intraarticular Injection, Posterior Approach -- Thoracic Zygapophysial Joint Nerve (Medial Branch) Injection, Posterior Approach -- Thoracic Zygapophysial Joint Nerve (Medial Branch) Radiofrequency Neurotomy, Posterior Approach -- Intercostal Blockade -- Thoracic Disc Access -- Cervical Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injection -- Cervical Interlaminar Epidural Steroid Injection, Paramedian Approach -- Cervical Spinal Cord Stimulation -- Cervical Zygapophysial Joint Intraarticular Injection, Posterior Approach -- Cervical Zygapophysial Joint Intraarticular Injection, Lateral Approach -- Cervical Zygapophysial Joint Nerve (Medial Branch) Injection, Lateral Approach -- Cervical Zygapophysial Joint Nerve (Medial Branch) Radiofrequency Neurotomy and Nerve Injection, Posterior Approach -- Atlantoaxial Joint Intraarticular Injection -- Atlantooccipital Joint Intraarticular Injection -- Stellate Ganglion Block -- Cervical Discography/Disc Access.
- Atlas of immunology. 3rd ed. 2010, CRCnetBASEHistory of immunology -- Molecules, cells, and tissues of the immune response -- Antigens and immunogens -- Major histocompatibility complex -- Antigen processing and presentation -- B lymphocyte development and immunoglobulin genes -- Immunoglobulin synthesis, properties, structure, and function -- Antigen-antibody interactions -- The thymus and T lymphocytes -- Cytokines and chemokines -- The complement system -- Types I, II, III, and IV hypersensitivity -- Immunoregulation and immunologic tolerance -- Autoimmunity -- Mucosal immunity -- Immunohematology -- Immunological diseases and immunopathology -- Immunophenotyping of hematopoietic malignancies -- Immunodeficiencies: congenital and acquired -- Acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) -- Immunomodulators -- Transplantation immunology -- Tumor immunology -- Immunity against microorganisms -- Vaccines and immunization -- Therapeutic immunology -- Comparative immunology -- Immunological methods and molecular techniques -- Diagnostic immunohistochemistry.
- Atlas of implantable therapies for pain management 2011, SpringerThis atlas is an essential guide for all implanters, from beginners to the most advanced practitioners. The process of implanting and managing spinal cord stimulators, peripheral nerve stimulators, and intrathecal pumps, from the beginning through long-term management, is thoroughly discussed, as are the prevention and management of complications.--Abstract (excerpt).
1 to 100 of 204 "A" titles
View by page
- ABC of pediatric surgical imaging — Atlas of implantable therapies for pain management (100)
- Atlas of interstitial cells of Cajal in the gastrointestinal tract — Atlas of vulvar disease. 2nd ed. (100)
- Atlas of women's dermatology from infancy to maturity — Autopsy pathology-- a manual and atlas. 2nd ed. (4)
Access restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted.
Search, browse, and organize over 50,000 high-quality presentation-ready scientific and medical images.ANATOMY.TV: shows each area of human anatomy with 20 layers ,detailed moving images. Limited to 1 simultaneous user — be sure to logoff when done.ARRS Goldminer: instant access to 240,000+ radiological images from peer-reviewed journals. Search by findings, anatomy, imaging technique, patient age and sex.ANATOMY.TV: shows each area of human anatomy with 20 layers ,detailed moving images. Limited to 1 simultaneous user — be sure to logoff when done.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
UpToDate: A point-of-care clinical information resource containing succinct and aggressively updated clinical topic reviews.PubMed: provides fulltext access to Lane's resources. Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)
A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A specialized PubMed search geared towards helping clinicians quickly access systematic reviews.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles.Provides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not. Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.A decision support tool that includes guidelines, articles, text books and drug information.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.Features topic reviews that include a synthesis of the biomedical literature and specific patient care recommendations.Provides reviews of treatments for over 250 conditions that summarize the related available evidence from systematic reviews, clinical trials, observational studies and clinical practice guidelines.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central registry of Controlled Trials (CCTR) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.A major drug resource providing information organized by drug types, diseases, acute care, toxicology and alternative medicines.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.