- 7.0 Tesla MRI brain atlas in-vivo atlas with cryomacrotome correlation. Second edition. [2nd ed.] 2015, SpringerThe inaugural publication of the 7.0 Tesla MRI Brain Atlas: In-vivo Atlas with Cryomacrotome Correlation in 2010 provided readers with a spectacular source of ultra-high resolution images revealing a wealth of details of the brainstem and midbrain structures. This second edition contributes additional knowledge gained as a result of technologic advances and recent research. To facilitate identification and comparison of brain structures and anatomy, a detailed coordination matrix is featured in each image. Updated axial, sagittal, and coronal images are also included. This state-of-the-art and user-friendly reference will provide researchers and clinicians with important new perspectives.
- The introduction of techniques that permit visualization of the human nervous system is one of the foremost advances in neuroscience and brain-related research. Among the most recent significant developments in this respect are ultra-high field MRI and the image post-processing technique known as track density imaging (TDI). It is these techniques (including super-resolution TDI) which represent the two major components of 7.0 Tesla MRI ? Brain White Matter Atlas. This second edition of the atlas has been revised and updated to fully reflect current application of these technological advancements in order to visualize the nervous system and the brain with the finest resolution and sensitivity. Exquisitely detailed color images offer neuroscientists, neurologists, and neurosurgeons a superb resource that will be of value both for the purpose of research and for the treatment of common brain diseases such as Alzheimer's disease and multiple sclerosis.
Access restricted to Stanford community
Search, browse, and organize over 50,000 high-quality presentation-ready scientific and medical images.ANATOMY.TV: shows each area of human anatomy with 20 layers ,detailed moving images. Limited to 1 simultaneous user — be sure to logoff when done.ARRS Goldminer: instant access to 240,000+ radiological images from peer-reviewed journals. Search by findings, anatomy, imaging technique, patient age and sex.ANATOMY.TV: shows each area of human anatomy with 20 layers ,detailed moving images. Limited to 1 simultaneous user — be sure to logoff when done.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Other Image Sources
UpToDate: A point-of-care clinical information resource containing succinct and aggressively updated clinical topic reviews.PubMed: provides fulltext access to Lane's resources. Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)
A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A specialized PubMed search geared towards helping clinicians quickly access systematic reviews.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles.Provides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not. Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.A decision support tool that includes guidelines, articles, text books and drug information.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.Features topic reviews that include a synthesis of the biomedical literature and specific patient care recommendations.Provides reviews of treatments for over 250 conditions that summarize the related available evidence from systematic reviews, clinical trials, observational studies and clinical practice guidelines.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central registry of Controlled Trials (CCTR) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.A major drug resource providing information organized by drug types, diseases, acute care, toxicology and alternative medicines.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.