- Analysis & commentary. How health care reform must bend the cost curve.Health affairs, 2010
- Evidence-based practice councils: potential path to staff nurse empowerment and leadership growth.The Journal of nursing administration, 2012
- Autism and mental retardation among offspring born after in vitro fertilization.JAMA: the Journal of the American Medical Association, 2013
- An algorithm for transition of care in the emergency department.Academic emergency medicine, 2013
- The influence of nursing unit empowerment and social capital on unit effectiveness and nurse perceptions of patient care quality.The Journal of nursing administration, 2014
- Psychiatric comorbidities in children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: implications for management.Pediatric Drugs, 2003
- Coping style as a predictor of health and well-being across the first year of medical school.Health psychology, 2003
- Evidence-based practice and a nursing journal club: an equation for positive patient outcomes and nursing empowerment.Journal for nurses in staff development, 2011
- Noninvasive whole-genome sequencing of a human fetus.Science translational medicine, 2012
- An ecological and evolutionary perspective on human-microbe mutualism and disease.Nature, 2007
10 most accessed full text articles from the last 14 days (Lane's FindIt@Stanford service).
Data is not restricted to Stanford users.
Majority of use comes from the Stanford community.
In an average month, the FindIt@Stanford service receives approximately 60K requests and users click on approximately 35K full text links.
The Highly Accessed FindIt@Stanford Article list pulls usage data solely from FindIt@Stanford and misses data from other important sources, including direct vendor links from within PubMed, Google, and Journals.