- Revisiting reproduction: What a difference a gene makes.Nature medicine, 2010
- Best multimodal analgesic protocol for total knee arthroplasty.Pain management, 2015
- Patient motivation for participating in clinical trials for depression: validation of the motivation for clinical trials inventory-depression.International clinical psychopharmacology, 2010
- Perfectionism and psychopathology: a review of research and treatment.Clinical psychology review, 2001
- Recovered memories of abuse in women with documented child sexual victimization histories.Journal of traumatic stress, 1995
- Autoimmune Pathogenesis of Chagas Heart Disease: Looking Back, Looking Ahead.The American journal of pathology, 2015
- Heat-killed Trypanosoma cruzi induces acute cardiac damage and polyantigenic autoimmunity.PLoS ONE, 2011
- New insights into symptoms and neurocircuit function of anorexia nervosa.Nature reviews. Neuroscience, 2009
- Outcome after intrapartum asphyxia in term infantsSeminars in neonatology, 2000
- Psychosocial predictors of labor/delivery complications and infant birth weight: a prospective multivariate study.Journal of Psychosomatic Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2000
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
10 most accessed full text articles from the last 14 days (Lane's FindIt@Stanford service).
Data is not restricted to Stanford users.
Majority of use comes from the Stanford community.
In an average month, the FindIt@Stanford service receives approximately 60K requests and users click on approximately 35K full text links.
The Highly Accessed FindIt@Stanford Article list pulls usage data solely from FindIt@Stanford and misses data from other important sources, including direct vendor links from within PubMed, Google, and Journals.