- Young children learning Spanish make rapid use of grammatical gender in spoken word recognition.Psychological science, 2007
- Effects of prenatal alcohol exposure on social behavior in humans and other species.Neurotoxicology and teratology, 2000
- A history of rhinoplasty.SAMJ. South African medical journal, 1982
- An effective manual deboning method to prepare intact mouse nasal tissue with preserved anatomical organization.Journal of Visualized Experiments, 2013
- Changes of the retrolingual pharynx during the Muller manoeuvre and during sleep in sleep apnoea.Journal of cranio-maxillo-facial surgery, 2014
- Clinical outcome after early Pseudomonas aeruginosa infection in cystic fibrosis.The journal of pediatrics, 2001
- Early intravenous then oral metoprolol in 45,852 patients with acute myocardial infarction: randomised placebo-controlled trial.Lancet (London, England), 2005
- Exploring the charge nurse role: Holding the frontlineThe Journal of nursing administration, 2012
- Frequency of and risk factors for Hiv dementia in an Hiv clinic in sub-Saharan Africa.Neurology, 2007
- The epidemiological impact of HIV antiretroviral therapy on malaria in children.AIDS, 2015
10 most accessed full text articles from the last 14 days (Lane's FindIt@Stanford service).
Data is not restricted to Stanford users.
Majority of use comes from the Stanford community.
In an average month, the FindIt@Stanford service receives approximately 60K requests and users click on approximately 35K full text links.
The Highly Accessed FindIt@Stanford Article list pulls usage data solely from FindIt@Stanford and misses data from other important sources, including direct vendor links from within PubMed, Google, and Journals.