- REAP and WAVE: new tools to rapidly assess/discuss nutrition with patients.The Journal of nutrition, 2003
- Perifollicular fibroma in Birt-Hogg-Dubé syndrome: an association revisited.Journal of cutaneous pathology, 2012
- Pancreatic cyst fluid concentration of high-mobility group A2 protein acts as a differential biomarker of dysplasia in intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasm.Gastrointestinal endoscopy, 2015
- Anorexia runs in families: Is this due to genes or the family environment?Journal of family therapy, 2015
- Ascites in hypothyroidism.Lancet (London, England), 1963
- Fatigue after traumatic brain injury: Association with neuroendocrine, sleep, depression and other factors.Brain injury, 2010
- Femoral fixation in revision total hip arthroplasty.JBJS The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, 2011
- Genomic imbalance in products of conception: single-nucleotide polymorphism chromosomal microarray analysis.Obstetrics and gynecology, 2014
- Gremlin1 preferentially binds to bone morphogenetic protein-2 (BMP-2) and BMP-4 over BMP-7.Biochemical journal, 2015
- Morphine decreases clopidogrel concentrations and effects: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.Journal of the American College of Cardiology, 2014
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
10 most accessed full text articles from the last 14 days (Lane's FindIt@Stanford service).
Data is not restricted to Stanford users.
Majority of use comes from the Stanford community.
In an average month, the FindIt@Stanford service receives approximately 60K requests and users click on approximately 35K full text links.
The Highly Accessed FindIt@Stanford Article list pulls usage data solely from FindIt@Stanford and misses data from other important sources, including direct vendor links from within PubMed, Google, and Journals.