- Alcohol screening scores and the risk of new-onset gastrointestinal illness or related hospitalization.Journal of general internal medicine, 2011
- De novo transcript sequence reconstruction from RNA-seq using the Trinity platform for reference generation and analysis.Nature protocols, 2013
- Maternal and child undernutrition: global and regional exposures and health consequencesLancet (London, England), 2008
- A comparison of the reinforced and standard laryngeal mask airway: ease of insertion and the influence of head and neck position on oropharyngeal leak pressure and intracuff pressure.Anaesthesia and intensive care, 1999
- Behavioral effects of transcranial Direct Current Stimulation (tDCS) induced dorsolateral prefrontal cortex plasticity in alcohol dependence.Journal of physiology, 2013
- Spinal anesthesia: should everyone receive a urinary catheter?: a randomized, prospective study of patients undergoing total hip arthroplasty.Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery; American volume, 2013
- Important Considerations When Analyzing Health Survey Data Collected Using a Complex Sample Design.American journal of public health, 2013
- Implementing successful intimate partner violence screening programs in health care settings: Evidence generated from a realist-informed systematic reviewSocial science & medicine, 2011
- Transverse Tensor Fascia Lata Myocutaneous Flap for Microvascular Breast Reconstruction: Case Report and Review of the Literature.Annals of plastic surgery, 2013
- RNA-Seq: A revolutionary tool for transcriptomicsNature reviews. Genetics, 2009
Can't find it?
10 most accessed full text articles from the last 14 days (Lane's FindIt@Stanford service).
Data is not restricted to Stanford users.
Majority of use comes from the Stanford community.
In an average month, the FindIt@Stanford service receives approximately 60K requests and users click on approximately 35K full text links.
The Highly Accessed FindIt@Stanford Article list pulls usage data solely from FindIt@Stanford and misses data from other important sources, including direct vendor links from within PubMed, Google, and Journals.