- Research on the provider contribution to race/ethnicity disparities in medical care.Medical care, 2002
- Outcomes of individuals with profound and partial biotinidase deficiency ascertained by newborn screening in Michigan over 25 years.Genetics in medicine, 2014
- Right Arcuate Fasciculus Abnormality in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.Radiology, 2014
- A Primer on Ebola for Clinicians.Disaster Medicine & Public Health Preparedness, 2014
- Temporal integration and visual masking of dot patterns successively presented.Japanese psychological research, 1983
- Comparison of the associations of body mass index and measures of central adiposity and fat mass with coronary heart disease, diabetes, and all-cause mortality: a study using data from 4 UK cohorts.The American journal of clinical nutrition, 2010
- Facebook Recruitment of Young Adult Smokers for a Cessation Trial: Methods, Metrics, and Lessons Learned.Internet Interventions, 2014
- Assessment of treatment response in mania: commentary and new findings.Bipolar disorders, 2003
- Community intervention trials: reflections on the Stanford Five-City Project Experience.American journal of epidemiology, 1995
- The diagnosis and management of acute and chronic urticaria: 2014 update.Journal of allergy and clinical immunology, 2014
10 most accessed full text articles from the last 14 days (Lane's FindIt@Stanford service).
Data is not restricted to Stanford users.
Majority of use comes from the Stanford community.
In an average month, the FindIt@Stanford service receives approximately 60K requests and users click on approximately 35K full text links.
The Highly Accessed FindIt@Stanford Article list pulls usage data solely from FindIt@Stanford and misses data from other important sources, including direct vendor links from within PubMed, Google, and Journals.