- Fibroid growth and medical options for treatment.Fertility and sterility, 2014
- High-value, cost-conscious health care: concepts for clinicians to evaluate the benefits, harms, and costs of medical interventions.Annals of Internal Medicine, 2011
- Autism spectrum disorders.Current problems in pediatric and adolescent health care, 2013
- Studying "secret serums"--toward safe, effective Ebola treatments.The New England journal of medicine, 2014
- Mitochondrially targeted ZFNs for selective degradation of pathogenic mitochondrial genomes bearing large-scale deletions or point mutations.EMBO molecular medicine, 2014
- Bereavement-related depressive episodes: characteristics, 3-year course, and implications for the DSM-5.Archives of general psychiatry, 2011
- A systematic review of clinical trials of treatments for the congenital ichthyoses, excluding ichthyosis vulgaris.Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, 2013
- p190 BCR-ABL mRNA is expressed at low levels in p210-positive chronic myeloid and acute lymphoblastic leukemias.Blood, 1996
- Bipolar Disorder 2 - Bipolar disorder diagnosis: Challenges and future directionsLancet (London, England), 2013
- Darwinian depression.Journal of affective disorders, 2014
10 most accessed full text articles from the last 14 days (Lane's FindIt@Stanford service).
Data is not restricted to Stanford users.
Majority of use comes from the Stanford community.
In an average month, the FindIt@Stanford service receives approximately 60K requests and users click on approximately 35K full text links.
The Highly Accessed FindIt@Stanford Article list pulls usage data solely from FindIt@Stanford and misses data from other important sources, including direct vendor links from within PubMed, Google, and Journals.