- Ice cream evoked headaches (ICE-H) study: randomised trial of accelerated versus cautious ice cream eating regimen.BMJ. British medical journal, 2002
- Depression and hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal activation: a quantitative summary of four decades of research.Psychosomatic medicine, 2011
- Epigenetic Regulation of Phosphodiesterases 2A and 3A Underlies Compromised β-Adrenergic Signaling in an iPSC Model of Dilated Cardiomyopathy.Cell stem cell, 2015
- By the way, doctor. What exactly happens when I eat something cold and get an ice-cream headache? Is it harmful in any way?Harvard women's health watch, 2009
- Hepatotoxicity associated with angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors.The Annals of pharmacotherapy, 1993
- Continuous renal replacement therapy in children.Pediatric nephrology, 2012
- Idiopathic stabbing headache and experimental ice cream headache (short-lived headaches).European neurology, 2004
- Acute lung injury prediction score: derivation and validation in a population-based sample.The European respiratory journal, 2011
- Effects of antegrade versus integrated blood cardioplegia on left ventricular function evaluated by echocardiographic real-time 3-dimensional speckle tracking.Journal of thoracic and cardiovascular surgery, 2015
- Nutrition and psoriasisClinics in dermatology, 2010
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
10 most accessed full text articles from the last 14 days (Lane's FindIt@Stanford service).
Data is not restricted to Stanford users.
Majority of use comes from the Stanford community.
In an average month, the FindIt@Stanford service receives approximately 60K requests and users click on approximately 35K full text links.
The Highly Accessed FindIt@Stanford Article list pulls usage data solely from FindIt@Stanford and misses data from other important sources, including direct vendor links from within PubMed, Google, and Journals.