- Long-term outcomes of cirrhosis in nonalcoholic steatohepatitis compared with hepatitis C.Hepatology, 2003
- A cognitive behavioral therapy intervention to promote weight loss improves body composition and blood lipid profiles among overweight breast cancer survivors.Breast cancer research and treatment, 2007
- Delayed retraction of the pipeline embolization device and corking failure: pitfalls of pipeline embolization device placement in the setting of a ruptured aneurysm.Neurosurgery, 2013
- Near-infrared fluorescence imaging: emerging applications in robotic upper urinary tract surgery.European urology, 2014
- Programming CMV for vaccine vector design.Nature biotechnology, 2013
- At the heart of an early psychosis centre: the core components of the 2014 Early Psychosis Prevention and Intervention Centre model for Australian communities.Australasian psychiatry, 2014
- Averting obesity and type 2 diabetes in India through sugar-sweetened beverage taxation: an economic-epidemiologic modeling study.PLoS Medicine, 2014
- Circulating tumor cell clusters are oligoclonal precursors of breast cancer metastasis.Cell, 2014
- Clinical characteristics and treatment outcomes of autoimmune-associated hemophagocytic syndrome in adults.Arthritis & rheumatology, 2014
- Clinical Phase I/II trial to Investigate Preoperative Dose-Escalated Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT) and Intraoperative Radiation Therapy (IORT) in patients with retroperitoneal soft tissue sarcoma: interim analysis.BMC cancer, 2014
10 most accessed full text articles from the last 14 days (Lane's FindIt@Stanford service).
Data is not restricted to Stanford users.
Majority of use comes from the Stanford community.
In an average month, the FindIt@Stanford service receives approximately 60K requests and users click on approximately 35K full text links.
The Highly Accessed FindIt@Stanford Article list pulls usage data solely from FindIt@Stanford and misses data from other important sources, including direct vendor links from within PubMed, Google, and Journals.