- Treatment of 4T1 metastatic breast cancer with combined hypofractionated irradiation and autologous T-cell infusion.Radiation Research, 2014
- Clonal evolution of pre-leukemic hematopoietic stem cells precedes human acute myeloid leukemia.Best Practice & Research Clinical Haematology, 2014
- Pathology of prostate cancer and focal therapy ('male lumpectomy').Anticancer research, 2009
- Towards evidence based medicine for paediatricians.Archives of disease in childhood, 2012
- From violence exposure to development of sexual risk in low-income urban girls: the role of psychopathology.Child psychiatry and human development, 2015
- Perceived norms and mental health help seeking among African American college students.The journal of behavioral health services & research, 2009
- Sociocultural predictors of psychological help-seeking attitudes and behavior among Mexican American college students.Cultural diversity & ethnic minority psychology, 2006
- Ethnicity, smoking status, and preterm birth as predictors of maternal locus of control.Clinical nursing research, 2015
- Genome-wide genotyping in Parkinson's disease and neurologically normal controls: first stage analysis and public release of data.Lancet neurology, 2006
- Healthcare costs among patients with excessive sleepiness associated with obstructive sleep apnea, shift work disorder, or narcolepsy.American health & drug benefits, 2014
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
10 most accessed full text articles from the last 14 days (Lane's FindIt@Stanford service).
Data is not restricted to Stanford users.
Majority of use comes from the Stanford community.
In an average month, the FindIt@Stanford service receives approximately 60K requests and users click on approximately 35K full text links.
The Highly Accessed FindIt@Stanford Article list pulls usage data solely from FindIt@Stanford and misses data from other important sources, including direct vendor links from within PubMed, Google, and Journals.