- Supportive care in pediatric oncology: oncologic emergencies and management of fever and neutropenia.The Pediatric clinics of North America, 2015
- Regulation of interferon-gamma during innate and adaptive immune responses.Advances in immunology, 2007
- Young children learning Spanish make rapid use of grammatical gender in spoken word recognition.Psychological science, 2007
- BMI and coronary heart disease risk among low-income and underinsured diabetic patientsDiabetes care, 2014
- Sometimes doing the right thing sucks: frame combinations and multi-fetal pregnancy reduction decision difficulty.Social science & medicine, 2007
- Acupuncture performed before and after embryo transfer: a randomized controlled trial.Journal of reproductive medicine, 2014
- Effects of prenatal alcohol exposure on social behavior in humans and other species.Neurotoxicology and teratology, 2000
- A history of rhinoplasty.SAMJ. South African medical journal, 1982
- Breastfeeding cessation and symptoms of anxiety and depression: a longitudinal cohort study.BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth, 2012
- Depression with postpartum onset: a prospective cohort study in women undergoing elective cesarean section in Brasilia, Brazil.Revista brasileira de ginecologia e obstetrícia, 2013
10 most accessed full text articles from the last 14 days (Lane's FindIt@Stanford service).
Data is not restricted to Stanford users.
Majority of use comes from the Stanford community.
In an average month, the FindIt@Stanford service receives approximately 60K requests and users click on approximately 35K full text links.
The Highly Accessed FindIt@Stanford Article list pulls usage data solely from FindIt@Stanford and misses data from other important sources, including direct vendor links from within PubMed, Google, and Journals.