- REAP and WAVE: new tools to rapidly assess/discuss nutrition with patients.The Journal of nutrition, 2003
- Perifollicular fibroma in Birt-Hogg-Dubé syndrome: an association revisited.Journal of cutaneous pathology, 2012
- Defining and applying the concept of quality of life.Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 1997
- Binaural auditory outcomes in patients with postlingual profound unilateral hearing loss: 3 years after cochlear implantation.Audiology and Neurotology, 2015
- Pancreatic cyst fluid concentration of high-mobility group A2 protein acts as a differential biomarker of dysplasia in intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasm.Gastrointestinal endoscopy, 2015
- On the initiation and propagation of dendritic spikes in CA1 pyramidal neurons.The Journal of neuroscience, 2004
- Self-efficacy and compliance with benzodiazepine taper in older adults with chronic insomnia.Health psychology, 2005
- Lamotrigine kinetics within the menstrual cycle, after menopause, and with oral contraceptives.Neurology, 2009
- Serum creatine kinase levels are associated with extremity compartment syndrome.The journal of trauma and acute care surgery, 2013
- Anger rumination and aggressive behaviour in borderline personality disorder.Personality and mental health, 2015
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
10 most accessed full text articles from the last 14 days (Lane's FindIt@Stanford service).
Data is not restricted to Stanford users.
Majority of use comes from the Stanford community.
In an average month, the FindIt@Stanford service receives approximately 60K requests and users click on approximately 35K full text links.
The Highly Accessed FindIt@Stanford Article list pulls usage data solely from FindIt@Stanford and misses data from other important sources, including direct vendor links from within PubMed, Google, and Journals.