- Synthesis and assembly of fungal melanin.Applied microbiology and biotechnology, 2012
- Chronic renal allograft rejection and clinical trial design.Kidney international. Supplement, 1995
- Personal exposures to traffic-related air pollution and acute respiratory health among Bronx schoolchildren with asthma.Environmental health perspectives, 2011
- Intestinal IgA production and its role in host-microbe interaction.Immunological reviews, 2014
- Escherichia coli single-stranded DNA-binding protein, a molecular tool for improved sequence quality in pyrosequencing.Electrophoresis, 2002
- The posterior thigh fasciocutaneous flap: vascular anatomy and clinical application.Plastic and reconstructive surgery, 1995
- Intralesional ethanol for an unresectable epithelial inclusion cyst.JAMA ophthalmology, 2013
- Treatment recommendations for patients with WaldenstrÃ¶m's Macroglobulinemia (WM) and related disorders: consensus from the Seventh International Workshop on WM.Blood, 2014
- Developing scholarly projects in education: a primer for medical teachers.Medical teacher, 2007
- Electrophysiological study of the basal temporal language area: a convergence zone between language perception and production networks.Clinical neurophysiology, 2009
10 most accessed full text articles from the last 14 days (Lane's FindIt@Stanford service).
Data is not restricted to Stanford users.
Majority of use comes from the Stanford community.
In an average month, the FindIt@Stanford service receives approximately 60K requests and users click on approximately 35K full text links.
The Highly Accessed FindIt@Stanford Article list pulls usage data solely from FindIt@Stanford and misses data from other important sources, including direct vendor links from within PubMed, Google, and Journals.