- Smoking and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Chinese population: a meta-analysis.The clinical respiratory journal, 2015
- Hysteroscopy: guidelines for clinical practice from the French College of Gynaecologists and Obstetricians.European journal of obstetrics & gynecology and reproductive biology, 2014
- Mechanisms underlying lineage commitment and plasticity of helper CD4+ T cells.Science, 2010
- The presentation and management of fibromatosis colli.Ear, nose, & throat journal, 2010
- "Let's get physical": advantages of a physical model over 3D computer models and textbooks in learning imaging anatomy.Anatomical sciences education, 2013
- Adult supraglottitis: changing trends.European archives of oto-rhino-laryngology, 2015
- A novel, fully covered laser-cut nitinol stent with antimigration properties for nonresectable distal malignant biliary obstruction: a multicenter feasibility study.Gut and liver, 2013
- Acquired factor XII Deficiency in a patient with nephrotic syndrome.Acta medica Scandinavica, 1979
- Antireflux stents to reduce the risk of cholangitis in patients with malignant biliary strictures: a randomized trial.Endoscopy, 2014
- Detection of somatic mutations and HPV in the saliva and plasma of patients with head and neck squamous cell carcinomas.Science translational medicine, 2015
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
10 most accessed full text articles from the last 14 days (Lane's FindIt@Stanford service).
Data is not restricted to Stanford users.
Majority of use comes from the Stanford community.
In an average month, the FindIt@Stanford service receives approximately 60K requests and users click on approximately 35K full text links.
The Highly Accessed FindIt@Stanford Article list pulls usage data solely from FindIt@Stanford and misses data from other important sources, including direct vendor links from within PubMed, Google, and Journals.