- Preconception care of women attending adult general diabetes clinics--are we doing enough?Diabetes research and clinical practice, 2007
- American Cancer Society guideline for the early detection of prostate cancer: update 2010.Ca, 2010
- Diminished radial count is found only postnatally in Down's syndrome.Pediatric pulmonology, 1988
- PD-1 analysis on CD28(-) CD27(-) CD4 T cells allows stimulation-independent assessment of CMV viremic episodes in transplant recipients.American journal of transplantation, 2013
- Estimates of costs of primary care physician turnover.The American journal of managed care, 1999
- Humanized mice as a model to study human hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.Stem cells and development, 2014
- Pellagra: rekindling of an old flame.American journal of therapeutics, 2008
- Safety, effectiveness, and duration of effect of BOTOX after switching from Dysport for blepharospasm, cervical dystonia, and hemifacial spasm dystonia, and hemifacial spasm.Current medical research and opinion, 2005
- Fast-sequence MRI studies for surveillance imaging in pediatric hydrocephalus.Journal of neurosurgery. Pediatrics, 2014
- The galliform (Turkey thigh) model for resident training in facial plastic surgery.The Laryngoscope, 2014
10 most accessed full text articles from the last 14 days (Lane's FindIt@Stanford service).
Data is not restricted to Stanford users.
Majority of use comes from the Stanford community.
In an average month, the FindIt@Stanford service receives approximately 60K requests and users click on approximately 35K full text links.
The Highly Accessed FindIt@Stanford Article list pulls usage data solely from FindIt@Stanford and misses data from other important sources, including direct vendor links from within PubMed, Google, and Journals.