- S4HARA: System for HIV/AIDS resource allocation.Cost effectiveness and resource allocation, 2008
- Long-term outcomes of cirrhosis in nonalcoholic steatohepatitis compared with hepatitis C.Hepatology, 2003
- Systolic heart failure and anesthetic considerations.International anesthesiology clinics, 2012
- A cognitive behavioral therapy intervention to promote weight loss improves body composition and blood lipid profiles among overweight breast cancer survivors.Breast cancer research and treatment, 2007
- Costs of critical care medicine.Critical care clinics, 2012
- Danger in the use of intrathecal methylene blue.JAMA: the Journal of the American Medical Association, 1960
- Delayed retraction of the pipeline embolization device and corking failure: pitfalls of pipeline embolization device placement in the setting of a ruptured aneurysm.Neurosurgery, 2013
- Circulating tumor cell clusters are oligoclonal precursors of breast cancer metastasis.Cell, 2014
- Conjugated estrogens/bazedoxifene (Duavee) for menopausal symptoms and prevention of osteoporosis.The medical letter on drugs and therapeutics, 2014
- Cost accounting of adult intensive care: methods and human and capital inputs.Critical care medicine, 1996
10 most accessed full text articles from the last 14 days (Lane's FindIt@Stanford service).
Data is not restricted to Stanford users.
Majority of use comes from the Stanford community.
In an average month, the FindIt@Stanford service receives approximately 60K requests and users click on approximately 35K full text links.
The Highly Accessed FindIt@Stanford Article list pulls usage data solely from FindIt@Stanford and misses data from other important sources, including direct vendor links from within PubMed, Google, and Journals.