- Cutaneous vasculitis.Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, 2003
- Evolutionarily conserved regulation of hypocretin neuron specification by Lhx9.Development, 2015
- Identity crisis of Th17 cells: many forms, many functions, many questions.Seminars in immunology, 2013
- Neural development and regeneration: it's all in your spinal cord.Development, 2015
- Italian archives of biology | Archives Italiennes de biologiePanace@, 2013
- Connections between sleep and cognition in older adults.Lancet neurology, 2014
- Pain in the ICU: a psychiatric perspective.Journal of intensive care medicine, 2013
- Adverse events for hospitalized medicare patients: is there a difference between HMO and FFS enrollees?Social work in public health, 2013
- Afghan immigrant women's knowledge and behaviors around breast cancer screening.Psycho-oncology, 2013
- ÔAlternative ways of assessing model fitÕSociological methods & research, 1992
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
10 most accessed full text articles from the last 14 days (Lane's FindIt@Stanford service).
Data is not restricted to Stanford users.
Majority of use comes from the Stanford community.
In an average month, the FindIt@Stanford service receives approximately 60K requests and users click on approximately 35K full text links.
The Highly Accessed FindIt@Stanford Article list pulls usage data solely from FindIt@Stanford and misses data from other important sources, including direct vendor links from within PubMed, Google, and Journals.