- Endoscopic treatment of intraluminal duodenal ("windsock") diverticulum: varying techniques from five cases.Endoscopy, 2012
- Intraluminal duodenal diverticulum with refractory pancreatitis successfully treated by endoscopic diverticulectomy.Digestive endoscopy, 2013
- Lemmel's syndrome as a rare cause of obstructive jaundice.Clinics and Research in Hepatology and Gastroenterology, 2012
- Public psychology: A competency model for professional psychologists in community mental healthProfessional psychology, research and practice, 2012
- Comprehensive sequencing of PALB2 in patients with breast cancer suggests PALB2 mutations explain a subset of hereditary breast cancer.Cancer, 2014
- Feasibility and impact of an evidence-based electronic decision support system for diabetes care in family medicine: protocol for a cluster randomized controlled trial.Implementation science, 2013
- Gut microbiota metabolism of dietary fiber influences allergic airway disease and hematopoiesis.Nature medicine, 2014
- Quality control in FISH as part of a laboratory's quality management system.Methods in molecular biology, 2010
- Thiamine deficiency and delirium.Innovations in clinical neuroscience, 2013
- Decreasing mislabeled laboratory specimens using barcode technology and bedside printers.Journal of nursing care quality, 2011
Can't find it?
10 most accessed full text articles from the last 14 days (Lane's FindIt@Stanford service).
Data is not restricted to Stanford users.
Majority of use comes from the Stanford community.
In an average month, the FindIt@Stanford service receives approximately 60K requests and users click on approximately 35K full text links.
The Highly Accessed FindIt@Stanford Article list pulls usage data solely from FindIt@Stanford and misses data from other important sources, including direct vendor links from within PubMed, Google, and Journals.