- Non-pharmacological interventions on cognitive functions in older people with mild cognitive impairment (MCI).Archives of gerontology and geriatrics, 2012
- Positively biased appraisals in everyday life: when do they benefit mental health and when do they harm it?Journal of personality and social psychology, 2011
- Estimates of the live births, natural losses, and elective terminations with Down syndrome in the United States.American journal of medical genetics. Part A, 2015
- Gold nanoparticle contrast agents in advanced X-ray imaging technologies.Molecules, 2013
- Surgery Versus Nonsurgical Treatment of Lumbar Spinal Stenosis: A Randomized Trial.Annals of Internal Medicine, 2015
- Psychotherapy appointment no-shows: rates and reasons.Psychotherapy: theory, research and practice, 2010
- A report: The definition and classification of cerebral palsy April 2006Developmental medicine and child neurology, 2007
- Circuit Mechanisms Underlying Motor Memory Formation in the Cerebellum.Neuron, 2015
- Haematopoietic stem cells do not asymmetrically segregate chromosomes or retain BrdUNature, 2007
- How technology has changed diabetes management and what it has failed to achieve.Diabetes & metabolism, 2011
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
10 most accessed full text articles from the last 14 days (Lane's FindIt@Stanford service).
Data is not restricted to Stanford users.
Majority of use comes from the Stanford community.
In an average month, the FindIt@Stanford service receives approximately 60K requests and users click on approximately 35K full text links.
The Highly Accessed FindIt@Stanford Article list pulls usage data solely from FindIt@Stanford and misses data from other important sources, including direct vendor links from within PubMed, Google, and Journals.