- Implementing successful intimate partner violence screening programs in health care settings: Evidence generated from a realist-informed systematic reviewSocial science & medicine, 2011
- A new professionalism? Surgical residents, duty hours restrictions, and shift transitions.Academic medicine, 2010
- Behavioral effects of transcranial Direct Current Stimulation (tDCS) induced dorsolateral prefrontal cortex plasticity in alcohol dependence.Journal of physiology, 2013
- Limitations and biases of the Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results database.Current problems in cancer, 2012
- Accidental delivery through a vaginal incision (laparoelytrotomy) during caesarean section in the second stage of labour.BJOG: an international journal of obstetrics and gynaecology, 2001
- Are Depression and Frailty Overlapping Syndromes in Mid- and Late-life? A Latent Variable AnalysisThe American journal of geriatric psychiatry, 2013
- Precooling methods and their effects on athletic performance : a systematic review and practical applications.Sports medicine, 2013
- Sclerosing panniculitis.Dermatologic clinics, 2008
- Shared associations of nonatherosclerotic, large-vessel, cerebrovascular arteriopathies: considering intracranial aneurysms, cervical artery dissection, moyamoya disease and fibromuscular dysplasia.Current opinion in neurology, 2013
- Simple method for warming fluids for caesarean section.Anaesthesia and intensive care, 1993
Can't find it?
10 most accessed full text articles from the last 14 days (Lane's FindIt@Stanford service).
Data is not restricted to Stanford users.
Majority of use comes from the Stanford community.
In an average month, the FindIt@Stanford service receives approximately 60K requests and users click on approximately 35K full text links.
The Highly Accessed FindIt@Stanford Article list pulls usage data solely from FindIt@Stanford and misses data from other important sources, including direct vendor links from within PubMed, Google, and Journals.