- A review of fronto-striatal and fronto-cortical brain abnormalities in children and adults with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and new evidence for dysfunction in adults with ADHD during motivation and attention.Cortex, 2012
- Clonal evolution of pre-leukemic hematopoietic stem cells precedes human acute myeloid leukemia.Best Practice & Research Clinical Haematology, 2014
- The Cognition-Enhancing Effects of Psychostimulants Involve Direct Action in the Prefrontal Cortex.Biological psychiatry, 2014
- A Contextual Model of Control Beliefs, Behavior, and Health: Latino and European Americans with Type 2 DiabetesPsychology & health, 2003
- Catecholamine influences on prefrontal cortical function: relevance to treatment of attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder and related disorders.Pharmacology, biochemistry and behavior, 2011
- Towards evidence based medicine for paediatricians.Archives of disease in childhood, 2012
- Treatment of 4T1 metastatic breast cancer with combined hypofractionated irradiation and autologous T-cell infusion.Radiation Research, 2014
- Effects of a college course about food and society on students' eating behaviors.American journal of preventive medicine, 2010
- Perceived norms and mental health help seeking among African American college students.The journal of behavioral health services & research, 2009
- Congenital mirror movements: From piano player to opera singer.Neurology, 2015
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
10 most accessed full text articles from the last 14 days (Lane's FindIt@Stanford service).
Data is not restricted to Stanford users.
Majority of use comes from the Stanford community.
In an average month, the FindIt@Stanford service receives approximately 60K requests and users click on approximately 35K full text links.
The Highly Accessed FindIt@Stanford Article list pulls usage data solely from FindIt@Stanford and misses data from other important sources, including direct vendor links from within PubMed, Google, and Journals.