- Current state of vaccine therapies in non-small-cell lung cancer.Clinical lung cancer, 2008
- The ketone metabolite β-hydroxybutyrate blocks NLRP3 inflammasome-mediated inflammatory disease.Nature medicine, 2015
- Effects of macrophage colony-stimulating factor on antifungal activity of mononuclear phagocytes against Aspergillus fumigatus.The Journal of infectious diseases, 1995
- From the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI): EDTA chelation therapy modestly reduces cardiovascular events.Ethnicity & disease, 2013
- New lipoglycopeptides: a comparative review of dalbavancin, oritavancin and telavancin.Drugs, 2010
- The RNA surveillance complex Pelo-Hbs1 is required for transposon silencing in the Drosophila germline.EMBO reports, 2015
- Aortic valve replacement with a novel anti-calcification technology platform.Kardiologia polska, 2015
- Estrogen exposure during gestation and risk of testicular cancer.Journal of the National Cancer Institute, 1983
- The Effect of the Epitendinous Suture on Gliding in a Cadaveric Model of Zone II Flexor Tendon Repair.The Journal of hand surgery, 2015
- ACOG Practice Bulletin: Clinical Management Guidelines for Obstetrician-Gynecologists Number 76, October 2006: postpartum hemorrhage.Obstetrics and gynecology, 2006
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
10 most accessed full text articles from the last 14 days (Lane's FindIt@Stanford service).
Data is not restricted to Stanford users.
Majority of use comes from the Stanford community.
In an average month, the FindIt@Stanford service receives approximately 60K requests and users click on approximately 35K full text links.
The Highly Accessed FindIt@Stanford Article list pulls usage data solely from FindIt@Stanford and misses data from other important sources, including direct vendor links from within PubMed, Google, and Journals.