- Development of two instruments examining stress and adjustment in children with cancer.Journal of pediatric oncology nursing, 1997
- IgM autoagglutinins in warm autoimmune hemolytic anemia: a poor prognostic feature.Acta haematologica, 1992
- Sociology and American Studies: A Case Study in the Limits of Interdisciplinarity.American sociologist, 2011
- Ultrasound-guided lumbar facet nerve block: a sonoanatomic study of a new methodologic approach.Anesthesiology, 2004
- Electronic Cigarette Use Among Korean Adolescents: A Cross-Sectional Study of Market Penetration, Dual Use, and Relationship to Quit Attempts and Former Smoking.Journal of adolescent health, 2013
- Comparison of concussive symptoms, cognitive performance, and psychological symptoms between acute blast-versus nonblast-induced mild traumatic brain injury.Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society, 2011
- PD-1 identifies the patient-specific CD8+ tumor-reactive repertoire infiltrating human tumors.The Journal of clinical investigation, 2014
- Risk factors for suicidal ideations in patients with bipolar disorder.Bipolar disorders, 2014
- Adaptive force transmission in amoeboid cell migration.Nature Cell Biology, 2009
- Distinct cell shapes determine accurate chemotaxis.Scientific Reports, 2013
Can't find it?
10 most accessed full text articles from the last 14 days (Lane's FindIt@Stanford service).
Data is not restricted to Stanford users.
Majority of use comes from the Stanford community.
In an average month, the FindIt@Stanford service receives approximately 60K requests and users click on approximately 35K full text links.
The Highly Accessed FindIt@Stanford Article list pulls usage data solely from FindIt@Stanford and misses data from other important sources, including direct vendor links from within PubMed, Google, and Journals.