- Near-infrared fluorescence imaging: emerging applications in robotic upper urinary tract surgery.European urology, 2014
- Programming CMV for vaccine vector design.Nature biotechnology, 2013
- Averting obesity and type 2 diabetes in India through sugar-sweetened beverage taxation: an economic-epidemiologic modeling study.PLoS Medicine, 2014
- Pilot-scale comparison of four duckweed strains from different genera for potential application in nutrient recovery from wastewater and valuable biomass production.Plant biology, 2014
- Whatever happened to "neonatal hepatitis"?Clinics in liver disease, 2006
- A genetic model for colorectal tumorigenesis.Cell, 1990
- Accuracy of diagnostic imaging as determined by delayed operative intervention for advanced neuroblastoma.Journal of pediatric surgery, 1989
- Anti-programmed-death-receptor-1 treatment with pembrolizumab in ipilimumab-refractory advanced melanoma: a randomised dose-comparison cohort of a phase 1 trial.Lancet (London, England), 2014
- Antithrombotic drugs market.Nature reviews. Drug discovery, 2014
- Applications for transoral robotic surgery in the pediatric airway.The Laryngoscope, 2014
10 most accessed full text articles from the last 14 days (Lane's FindIt@Stanford service).
Data is not restricted to Stanford users.
Majority of use comes from the Stanford community.
In an average month, the FindIt@Stanford service receives approximately 60K requests and users click on approximately 35K full text links.
The Highly Accessed FindIt@Stanford Article list pulls usage data solely from FindIt@Stanford and misses data from other important sources, including direct vendor links from within PubMed, Google, and Journals.