- Effects of prenatal alcohol exposure on social behavior in humans and other species.Neurotoxicology and teratology, 2000
- Genome-wide genotyping in Parkinson's disease and neurologically normal controls: first stage analysis and public release of data.Lancet neurology, 2006
- Pathophysiology of T follicular helper cells in humans and mice.Nature Immunology, 2015
- Role of parental occupation in autism spectrum disorder diagnosis and severity.Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders, 2014
- Carboplatin and weekly paclitaxel doublet chemotherapy compared with monotherapy in elderly patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: IFCT-0501 randomised, phase 3 trial.Lancet (London, England), 2011
- Genetic Testing and FDA Regulation: Overregulation Threatens the Emergence of Genomic Medicine.JAMA: the Journal of the American Medical Association, 2015
- Climate change, air quality, and human health.American journal of preventive medicine, 2008
- A dirty dozen: twelve p-value misconceptions.Seminars in hematology, 2008
- Identification and Specification of the Mouse Skeletal Stem Cell.Cell, 2015
- Dual antibody therapy to harness the innate anti-tumor immune response to enhance antibody targeting of tumors.Current opinion in immunology, 2015
10 most accessed full text articles from the last 14 days (Lane's FindIt@Stanford service).
Data is not restricted to Stanford users.
Majority of use comes from the Stanford community.
In an average month, the FindIt@Stanford service receives approximately 60K requests and users click on approximately 35K full text links.
The Highly Accessed FindIt@Stanford Article list pulls usage data solely from FindIt@Stanford and misses data from other important sources, including direct vendor links from within PubMed, Google, and Journals.