- The presentation and management of fibromatosis colli.Ear, nose, & throat journal, 2010
- A randomized controlled trial of the embrace advanced scar therapy device to reduce incisional scar formation.Plastic and reconstructive surgery, 2014
- Acquired factor XII Deficiency in a patient with nephrotic syndrome.Acta medica Scandinavica, 1979
- Deficiency of Hageman factor (factor XII) in patients with the nephrotic syndrome.The journal of pediatrics, 1971
- Gunshot wounds of the foot.Clinical orthopaedics and related research, 2003
- Abdominoplasty assessed by survey, with emphasis on complications.Plastic and reconstructive surgery, 1977
- Antitumor and cytotoxic properties of a humanized antibody specific for the GM3(Neu5Gc) ganglioside.Immunobiology, 2015
- Azathioprine and breastfeeding: is it safe?BJOG: an international journal of obstetrics and gynaecology, 2007
- Speculation on cause of deficiency of Hageman factor.The journal of pediatrics, 1972
- The effects of Provent on moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea during continuous positive airway pressure therapy withdrawal: a randomised controlled trial.Thorax, 2013
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
10 most accessed full text articles from the last 14 days (Lane's FindIt@Stanford service).
Data is not restricted to Stanford users.
Majority of use comes from the Stanford community.
In an average month, the FindIt@Stanford service receives approximately 60K requests and users click on approximately 35K full text links.
The Highly Accessed FindIt@Stanford Article list pulls usage data solely from FindIt@Stanford and misses data from other important sources, including direct vendor links from within PubMed, Google, and Journals.