- An ultrasensitive method for quantitating circulating tumor DNA with broad patient coverage.Nature medicine, 2014
- Obturator internus tendinitis as a source of chronic hip pain.Orthopedics, 2003
- Preoperative cessation of smoking and pulmonary complications in coronary artery bypass patients.Anesthesiology, 1984
- RAS/ERK signaling controls proneural genetic programs in cortical development and gliomagenesis.The Journal of neuroscience, 2014
- Tfr cells and IgA join forces to diversify the microbiota.Immunity, 2014
- NEJM group - More offerings, mission unchangedThe New England journal of medicine, 2013
- Update 2011: leflunomide in rheumatoid arthritis - strengths and weaknesses.Current opinion in rheumatology, 2011
- Early-life stress and HPA axis trigger recurrent adulthood depression.Epilepsy & behavior, 2013
- Exercise lowers postprandial glucose but not fasting glucose in type 2 diabetes: a meta-analysis of studies using continuous glucose monitoring.Diabetes/metabolism research and reviews, 2013
- Early histories of school-aged children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.Child development, 2008
10 most accessed full text articles from the last 14 days (Lane's FindIt@Stanford service).
Data is not restricted to Stanford users.
Majority of use comes from the Stanford community.
In an average month, the FindIt@Stanford service receives approximately 60K requests and users click on approximately 35K full text links.
The Highly Accessed FindIt@Stanford Article list pulls usage data solely from FindIt@Stanford and misses data from other important sources, including direct vendor links from within PubMed, Google, and Journals.