- Commentary on "Conceptualizing Genetic Counseling as Psychotherapy in the era of Genomic Medicine"Journal of Genetic Counseling, 2014
- Facial nerve grading system.Otolaryngology - head and neck surgery, 1985
- Seasonal and monthly trends in the occurrence of Guillain-Barre syndrome over a 5-year period: A tertiary care hospital-based study from South India.Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology, 2014
- A critical review of the pharmacology of the plant extract of Pygeum africanum in the treatment of LUTS.Neurourology and urodynamics, 2007
- Chronic renal allograft rejection and clinical trial design.Kidney international. Supplement, 1995
- Combination of proteasome and class I HDAC inhibitors induces apoptosis of NPC cells through an HDAC6-independent ER stress-induced mechanism.International journal of cancer, 2014
- Intestinal IgA production and its role in host-microbe interaction.Immunological reviews, 2014
- Functional testing provides unique insights into the pathomechanics of femoroacetabular impingement and an objective basis for evaluating treatment outcome.Journal of Orthopaedic Research, 2013
- Long-term results of treatment with diquafosol ophthalmic solution for aqueous-deficient dry eye.Japanese Journal of Ophthalmology, 2013
- Guillain-Barre syndrome: management and treatment options for patients with moderate to severe progression.The Journal of neuroscience nursing, 2010
10 most accessed full text articles from the last 14 days (Lane's FindIt@Stanford service).
Data is not restricted to Stanford users.
Majority of use comes from the Stanford community.
In an average month, the FindIt@Stanford service receives approximately 60K requests and users click on approximately 35K full text links.
The Highly Accessed FindIt@Stanford Article list pulls usage data solely from FindIt@Stanford and misses data from other important sources, including direct vendor links from within PubMed, Google, and Journals.