- Tfr cells and IgA join forces to diversify the microbiota.Immunity, 2014
- NEJM group - More offerings, mission unchangedThe New England journal of medicine, 2013
- Preoperative cessation of smoking and pulmonary complications in coronary artery bypass patients.Anesthesiology, 1984
- RAS/ERK signaling controls proneural genetic programs in cortical development and gliomagenesis.The Journal of neuroscience, 2014
- Update 2011: leflunomide in rheumatoid arthritis - strengths and weaknesses.Current opinion in rheumatology, 2011
- Early-life stress and HPA axis trigger recurrent adulthood depression.Epilepsy & behavior, 2013
- Early histories of school-aged children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.Child development, 2008
- Observations of the vibration of the basilar membrane in squirrel monkeys using the Mössbauer technique.The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 1971
- Quality of life as a predictor of weight loss in obese, early-stage breast cancer survivors.Oncology nursing forum, 2007
- The impact of inoperable advanced basal cell carcinoma: the economic, physical, and psychological burden of the disease.Journal of drugs in dermatology, 2013
10 most accessed full text articles from the last 14 days (Lane's FindIt@Stanford service).
Data is not restricted to Stanford users.
Majority of use comes from the Stanford community.
In an average month, the FindIt@Stanford service receives approximately 60K requests and users click on approximately 35K full text links.
The Highly Accessed FindIt@Stanford Article list pulls usage data solely from FindIt@Stanford and misses data from other important sources, including direct vendor links from within PubMed, Google, and Journals.