- Neonatal nasal intermittent positive pressure ventilation: what do we know in 2007?Archives of disease in childhood. Fetal and neonatal edition, 2007
- Analysis & commentary. How health care reform must bend the cost curve.Health affairs, 2010
- Evidence-based practice councils: potential path to staff nurse empowerment and leadership growth.The Journal of nursing administration, 2012
- Autism and mental retardation among offspring born after in vitro fertilization.JAMA: the Journal of the American Medical Association, 2013
- An algorithm for transition of care in the emergency department.Academic emergency medicine, 2013
- Noninvasive whole-genome sequencing of a human fetus.Science translational medicine, 2012
- Psychiatric comorbidities in children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: implications for management.Pediatric Drugs, 2003
- Identity crisis of Th17 cells: many forms, many functions, many questions.Seminars in immunology, 2013
- The Effects of X Chromosome Loss on Neuroanatomical and Cognitive Phenotypes During Adolescence: a Multi-modal Structural MRI and Diffusion Tensor Imaging Study.Cerebral cortex, 2014
- The influence of nursing unit empowerment and social capital on unit effectiveness and nurse perceptions of patient care quality.The Journal of nursing administration, 2014
10 most accessed full text articles from the last 14 days (Lane's FindIt@Stanford service).
Data is not restricted to Stanford users.
Majority of use comes from the Stanford community.
In an average month, the FindIt@Stanford service receives approximately 60K requests and users click on approximately 35K full text links.
The Highly Accessed FindIt@Stanford Article list pulls usage data solely from FindIt@Stanford and misses data from other important sources, including direct vendor links from within PubMed, Google, and Journals.