- Ultrasound-guided lumbar facet nerve block: a sonoanatomic study of a new methodologic approach.Anesthesiology, 2004
- PD-1 identifies the patient-specific CD8+ tumor-reactive repertoire infiltrating human tumors.The Journal of clinical investigation, 2014
- Anatomic variants of arteries often coil-occluded prior to hepatic radioembolization.Acta radiologica, 2014
- Reliability of magnetic resonance imaging in detecting posterior ligament complex injury in thoracolumbar spinal fracturesSpine (Philadelphia, Pa. 1976), 2000
- Sociology and American Studies: A Case Study in the Limits of Interdisciplinarity.American sociologist, 2011
- Mechanism of shape determination in motile cells.Nature, 2008
- Mechanisms of leading edge protrusion in interstitial migration.Nature communications, 2013
- The multiple faces of leukocyte interstitial migration.Seminars in immunopathology, 2014
- Adaptive force transmission in amoeboid cell migration.Nature Cell Biology, 2009
- Changes in cell morphology are coordinated with cell growth through the TORC1 pathway.Current biology, 2013
Can't find it?
10 most accessed full text articles from the last 14 days (Lane's FindIt@Stanford service).
Data is not restricted to Stanford users.
Majority of use comes from the Stanford community.
In an average month, the FindIt@Stanford service receives approximately 60K requests and users click on approximately 35K full text links.
The Highly Accessed FindIt@Stanford Article list pulls usage data solely from FindIt@Stanford and misses data from other important sources, including direct vendor links from within PubMed, Google, and Journals.