- Cutaneous vasculitis.Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, 2003
- Connections between sleep and cognition in older adults.Lancet neurology, 2014
- Identity crisis of Th17 cells: many forms, many functions, many questions.Seminars in immunology, 2013
- Afghan immigrant women's knowledge and behaviors around breast cancer screening.Psycho-oncology, 2013
- Emotional intelligence and psychological maladjustment in adolescence: a systematic review.Journal of adolescence, 2014
- Sleep and exercise: A reciprocal issue?Sleep medicine reviews, 2015
- Extensive tissue-related and allele-related mtDNA heteroplasmy suggests positive selection for somatic mutations.Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 2015
- First agreement analysis and day-to-day comparison of pharyngeal pH monitoring with pH/impedance monitoring in patients with suspected laryngopharyngeal reflux.Journal of gastrointestinal surgery, 2012
- Noradrenaline vs. terlipressin in the treatment of hepatorenal syndrome: a randomized study.Journal of hepatology, 2012
- Stem cells for murine interstitial cells of Cajal suppress cellular immunity and colitis via prostaglandin E2 secretion.Gastroenterology, 2015
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
10 most accessed full text articles from the last 14 days (Lane's FindIt@Stanford service).
Data is not restricted to Stanford users.
Majority of use comes from the Stanford community.
In an average month, the FindIt@Stanford service receives approximately 60K requests and users click on approximately 35K full text links.
The Highly Accessed FindIt@Stanford Article list pulls usage data solely from FindIt@Stanford and misses data from other important sources, including direct vendor links from within PubMed, Google, and Journals.