- Population dynamics and range expansion in nine-banded armadillos.PLoS ONE, 2013
- Effects of a college course about food and society on students' eating behaviors.American journal of preventive medicine, 2010
- Quantitative and qualitative flow cytometric analysis of nanosized cell-derived membrane vesicles.Nanomedicine, 2012
- Antiangiogenic effects of dexamethasone in 9L gliosarcoma assessed by MRI cerebral blood volume maps.Neuro-oncology, 2003
- CHARGE-like presentation, craniosynostosis and mild Mowat-Wilson Syndrome diagnosed by recognition of the distinctive facial gestalt in a cohort of 28 new cases.American journal of medical genetics. Part A, 2014
- Morphometric and visual evaluation of fibrosis in renal biopsies.Journal of the American Society of Nephrology, 2011
- Musculoskeletal injections: a review of the evidence.American family physician, 2008
- Abdominal wall endometriosis: 12 years of experience at a large academic institution.American journal of obstetrics and gynecology, 2014
- Diurnal and twenty-four hour patterning of human diseases: Cardiac, vascular, and respiratory diseases, conditions, and syndromes.Sleep medicine reviews, 2014
- Exploring mechanisms of change: The relationships between cognitions, symptoms, and quality of life over the course of group cognitive-behaviour therapyJournal of affective disorders, 2014
10 most accessed full text articles from the last 14 days (Lane's FindIt@Stanford service).
Data is not restricted to Stanford users.
Majority of use comes from the Stanford community.
In an average month, the FindIt@Stanford service receives approximately 60K requests and users click on approximately 35K full text links.
The Highly Accessed FindIt@Stanford Article list pulls usage data solely from FindIt@Stanford and misses data from other important sources, including direct vendor links from within PubMed, Google, and Journals.