- Endoscopic ultrasound-guided drainage and necrosectomy of walled-off pancreatic necrosis using a metal stent with an electrocautery-enhanced delivery system and hydrogen peroxideEndoscopy, 2015
- Genome-wide association study identifies a common variant associated with risk of endometrial cancer.Nature Genetics, 2011
- In an Age of Open Access to Research Policies: Physician and Public Health NGO Staff Research Use and Policy Awareness.PLoS ONE, 2015
- Efficacy of interventions to improve feeding difficulties in children with autism spectrum disorders: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Child: Care, Health and Development, 2015
- Liver transplantation for hepatitis C virus in the era of direct-acting antiviral agents.Current opinion in HIV and AIDS, 2015
- Design Concepts and Preclinical Results of a Miniaturized HeartWare Platform: The MVAD System.Innovations, 2015
- Neurological complications of kernicterus.Canadian journal of neurological sciences, 2005
- 101 The Barrow Randomized OR Traffic (BRITE) Trial: The Effect of OR Traffic on Infection Rates.Neurosurgery, 2015
- Fitness cost of antibiotic susceptibility during bacterial infection.Science translational medicine, 2015
- Human NK cell repertoire diversity reflects immune experience and correlates with viral susceptibility.Science translational medicine, 2015
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
10 most accessed full text articles from the last 14 days (Lane's FindIt@Stanford service).
Data is not restricted to Stanford users.
Majority of use comes from the Stanford community.
In an average month, the FindIt@Stanford service receives approximately 60K requests and users click on approximately 35K full text links.
The Highly Accessed FindIt@Stanford Article list pulls usage data solely from FindIt@Stanford and misses data from other important sources, including direct vendor links from within PubMed, Google, and Journals.