We will reopen at noon Sunday Sept. 21, 2014
- Clinical and histological significance of the testicular remnant found on inguinal exploration after diagnostic laparoscopy in the absence of a patent processus vaginalis.The Journal of urology, 2005
- 5 versus 10 days of treatment with ceftriaxone for bacterial meningitis in children: a double-blind randomised equivalence study.Lancet (London, England), 2011
- p190 BCR-ABL mRNA is expressed at low levels in p210-positive chronic myeloid and acute lymphoblastic leukemias.Blood, 1996
- Question 2: Would systemic steroids be useful in the management of Stevens-Johnson syndrome?Archives of disease in childhood, 2013
- A systematic review of clinical trials of treatments for the congenital ichthyoses, excluding ichthyosis vulgaris.Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, 2013
- Multiple eruptive pilomatricomas in a 9-year-old boy with glioblastoma.Pediatric dermatology, 2013
- Autism spectrum disorders.Current problems in pediatric and adolescent health care, 2013
- An electronic Simplified Acute Physiology Score-based risk adjustment score for critical illness in an integrated healthcare system.Critical care medicine, 2013
- Effect of sensory stimuli on restless legs syndrome: a randomized crossover study.Journal of clinical sleep medicine, 2014
- Erythrocytosis in children and adolescents-classification, characterization, and consensus recommendations for the diagnostic approach.Pediatric blood & cancer, 2013
10 most accessed full text articles from the last 14 days (Lane's FindIt@Stanford service).
Data is not restricted to Stanford users.
Majority of use comes from the Stanford community.
In an average month, the FindIt@Stanford service receives approximately 60K requests and users click on approximately 35K full text links.
The Highly Accessed FindIt@Stanford Article list pulls usage data solely from FindIt@Stanford and misses data from other important sources, including direct vendor links from within PubMed, Google, and Journals.