- Immunological aspects of the immune response induced by mosquito allergens.International archives of allergy and immunology, 2014
- Overview of sleep: the neurologic processes of the sleep-wake cycle.The Journal of clinical psychiatry, 2015
- Prevalence, incidence, and lifetime risk of atrial fibrillation in China: new insights into the global burden of atrial fibrillation.Chest, 2015
- An inflammation-targeting hydrogel for local drug delivery in inflammatory bowel disease.Science translational medicine, 2015
- Effect of anesthetics on reflex micturition in the chronic cannula-implanted rat.Neurourology and urodynamics, 2000
- Establishing a baseline measure of school wellness-related policies implemented in a nationally representative sample of school districts.Journal of the American Dietetic Association, 2011
- Adeno-associated virus serotypes for gene therapeutics.Current opinion in pharmacology, 2015
- Clinical recovery from surgery correlates with single-cell immune signatures.Science translational medicine, 2014
- Drug and vaccine allergy.Immunology and allergy clinics of North America, 2015
- Genomic analysis of mycosis fungoides and Sézary syndrome identifies recurrent alterations in TNFR2.Nature Genetics, 2015
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
10 most accessed full text articles from the last 14 days (Lane's FindIt@Stanford service).
Data is not restricted to Stanford users.
Majority of use comes from the Stanford community.
In an average month, the FindIt@Stanford service receives approximately 60K requests and users click on approximately 35K full text links.
The Highly Accessed FindIt@Stanford Article list pulls usage data solely from FindIt@Stanford and misses data from other important sources, including direct vendor links from within PubMed, Google, and Journals.