- Effects of a college course about food and society on students' eating behaviors.American journal of preventive medicine, 2010
- Flipping healthcare: an essay by Maureen Bisognano and Dan Schummers.BMJ. British medical journal, 2014
- NAFLD may be a common underlying liver disease in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma in the United States.Hepatology, 2002
- Dynamics of cochlear synaptopathy after acoustic overexposure.Journal of the Association for Research in Otolaryngology; JARO, 2015
- The 2011 report on dietary reference intakes for calcium and vitamin D from the Institute of Medicine: what clinicians need to know.The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism, 2011
- Causes and timing of death in extremely premature infants from 2000 through 2011.The New England journal of medicine, 2015
- Contemporary management of medium-sized (10-20 mm) renal stones: A retrospective multicenter observational study.Journal of endourology, 2015
- Effects of nursing position on transformational leadership practices.The Journal of nursing administration, 2015
- Investigation and management of congestive heart failure.BMJ. British medical journal, 2010
- The ABC of vitamin D: a qualitative study of the knowledge and attitudes regarding vitamin D deficiency amongst selected population groups.Nutrients, 2013
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
10 most accessed full text articles from the last 14 days (Lane's FindIt@Stanford service).
Data is not restricted to Stanford users.
Majority of use comes from the Stanford community.
In an average month, the FindIt@Stanford service receives approximately 60K requests and users click on approximately 35K full text links.
The Highly Accessed FindIt@Stanford Article list pulls usage data solely from FindIt@Stanford and misses data from other important sources, including direct vendor links from within PubMed, Google, and Journals.