- Endoscopic treatment of intraluminal duodenal ("windsock") diverticulum: varying techniques from five cases.Endoscopy, 2012
- Intraluminal duodenal diverticulum with refractory pancreatitis successfully treated by endoscopic diverticulectomy.Digestive endoscopy, 2013
- Lemmel's syndrome as a rare cause of obstructive jaundice.Clinics and Research in Hepatology and Gastroenterology, 2012
- Muscle, ligament, and joint-contact forces at the knee during walking.Medicine and science in sports and exercise, 2005
- Short-course versus long-course antibiotic therapy for nonsevere community-acquired pneumonia in children aged 2 months to 59 monthsCochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, 2008
- Heterogeneity mapping of protein expression in tumors using quantitative immunofluorescence.Journal of Visualized Experiments, 2011
- Public psychology: A competency model for professional psychologists in community mental healthProfessional psychology, research and practice, 2012
- The ethics of memory blunting and the narcissism of small differencesNeuroethics, 2010
- Clinical profile and complications of childhood- and adolescent-onset type 2 diabetes seen at a diabetes center in south India.Diabetes technology & therapeutics, 2012
- Comprehensive sequencing of PALB2 in patients with breast cancer suggests PALB2 mutations explain a subset of hereditary breast cancer.Cancer, 2014
Can't find it?
10 most accessed full text articles from the last 14 days (Lane's FindIt@Stanford service).
Data is not restricted to Stanford users.
Majority of use comes from the Stanford community.
In an average month, the FindIt@Stanford service receives approximately 60K requests and users click on approximately 35K full text links.
The Highly Accessed FindIt@Stanford Article list pulls usage data solely from FindIt@Stanford and misses data from other important sources, including direct vendor links from within PubMed, Google, and Journals.