- REAP and WAVE: new tools to rapidly assess/discuss nutrition with patients.The Journal of nutrition, 2003
- Perifollicular fibroma in Birt-Hogg-Dubé syndrome: an association revisited.Journal of cutaneous pathology, 2012
- Binaural auditory outcomes in patients with postlingual profound unilateral hearing loss: 3 years after cochlear implantation.Audiology and Neurotology, 2015
- Cochlear implantation for patients with single-sided deafness or asymmetrical hearing loss: a systematic review of the evidence.Otology & neurotology, 2015
- The road less traveled: one genetic counselor's reflections on disability and the genetic counseling profession.Journal of Genetic Counseling, 2012
- Defining and applying the concept of quality of life.Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 1997
- Cochlear implantation in children with unilateral hearing loss: A systematic review.The Laryngoscope, 2015
- Ethical dilemmas in testing for late onset conditions: reactions to testing and perceived impact on other family members.Journal of Genetic Counseling, 2002
- Rescuing the physician-scientist workforce: the time for action is now.The Journal of clinical investigation, 2015
- Acquired Muscle Weakness in the Surgical Intensive Care Unit: Nosology, Epidemiology, Diagnosis, and Prevention.Anesthesiology, 2015
Access restricted to Stanford community
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
10 most accessed full text articles from the last 14 days (Lane's FindIt@Stanford service).
Data is not restricted to Stanford users.
Majority of use comes from the Stanford community.
In an average month, the FindIt@Stanford service receives approximately 60K requests and users click on approximately 35K full text links.
The Highly Accessed FindIt@Stanford Article list pulls usage data solely from FindIt@Stanford and misses data from other important sources, including direct vendor links from within PubMed, Google, and Journals.