- REAP and WAVE: new tools to rapidly assess/discuss nutrition with patients.The Journal of nutrition, 2003
- A Primer on Ebola for Clinicians.Disaster Medicine & Public Health Preparedness, 2014
- Temporal integration and visual masking of dot patterns successively presented.Japanese psychological research, 1983
- Anti-programmed-death-receptor-1 treatment with pembrolizumab in ipilimumab-refractory advanced melanoma: a randomised dose-comparison cohort of a phase 1 trial.Lancet (London, England), 2014
- Histopathological features and their prognostic impact in nodular lymphocyte-predominant Hodgkin lymphoma - a matched pair analysis from the German Hodgkin Study Group (GHSG).British journal of haematology, 2014
- The relationship between keloid growth pattern and stretching tension: visual analysis using the finite element method.Annals of plastic surgery, 2008
- Generation of Functional Human Pancreatic β Cells In Vitro.Cell, 2014
- The diagnosis and management of acute and chronic urticaria: 2014 update.Journal of allergy and clinical immunology, 2014
- Anesthesia for off-pump coronary artery bypass surgery.Annals of Cardiac Anaesthesia, 2013
- Application of a theoretical framework to foster a cardiac-diabetes self-management programme.International nursing review, 2014
10 most accessed full text articles from the last 14 days (Lane's FindIt@Stanford service).
Data is not restricted to Stanford users.
Majority of use comes from the Stanford community.
In an average month, the FindIt@Stanford service receives approximately 60K requests and users click on approximately 35K full text links.
The Highly Accessed FindIt@Stanford Article list pulls usage data solely from FindIt@Stanford and misses data from other important sources, including direct vendor links from within PubMed, Google, and Journals.