Journals by Subject
- American zoologist v. 1-41, 1961-2001., HighWirev. 1-41, 1961-2001. JSTORv. 40-41, 2000-01. BioOne
- Annales des sciences naturelles. Zoologie et biologie animale v. 19-21, 1998-2000., ScienceDirect
- Annals of the Entomological Society of America v. 93-, 2000-, BioOne
- Annual review of entomology v. 1-, 1956-, Ann Rev
- Canadian journal of zoology v. 29-, 1951-, Natl Res Counc Canv. 79-, 2001- IngentaConnect79-, 2001- Full text delayed 6 months Acad Search Prem
- Comptes rendus de l'Académie des sciences. Série III, Sciences de la vie v. 320-324, 1997-2001., ScienceDirect
- Entomologia experimentalis et applicata v. 82-, 1997-, Wiley
- Folia primatologica v. 1-, 1963-, Karger
- Frontiers in zoology v. 1-, 2004-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2004- BioMed CentralThe first open access journal focusing on zoology as a whole. It aims to represent and re-unite the various disciplines that look at animal life from different perspectives and at providing the basis for a comprehensive understanding of zoological phenomena on all levels of analysis.
- Integrative and comparative biology v. 42-, 2002-, HighWirev. 42-45, no. 5, 2002-07. BioOne
- International journal of zoology v. 2009-, 2009-, Hindawi
- Invertebrate biology v. 114-, 1995-, JSTOR, Full text delayed 5 years+v. 119-, 2000- Wiley
- ISRN zoology v. 2011-, 2011-, Hindawi
- Journal of animal ecology v. 1-, 1932-, J-STOR, Full text delayed 5+ yearsv. 67-, 1998- Wileyv. 67-, 1998- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Journal of economic entomology v. 93-, 2000-, BioOne
- Journal of experimental zoology v. 1-294, 1904-2002., Wiley
- Journal of experimental zoology. Part A, Comparative experimental biology v. 295-305, 2003-06., Wiley
- Journal of experimental zoology. Part A, Ecological genetics and physiology v. 307-, 2007-, Wiley
- Journal of experimental zoology. Part B, Molecular and developmental evolution v. 295-, 2003-, Wiley
- Journal of medical entomology v. 37-, 2000-, BioOne
- Journal of protozoology v. 1-39, 1954-92., Wiley
- Journal of zoology v. 241-, 1997-, Wileyv. 244-267, 1998-2005. Cambridge
- Medical & veterinary entomology v. 1-, 1987-, Wileyv. 12-, 1998- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Neotropical entomology v. 30-, 2001-, SciELO
- Open zoology journal v. 1-, 2008-, Bentham Open
- Physiological and biochemical zoology v. 72-, 1999-, U Chicagov. 72-, 1999- JSTORv. 72-, 1999- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Physiological zoology v. 1-71, 1928-98., JSTOR
- Raffles Bulletin of zoology v. 36-, 1988-, Natl Univ Singapore
- Systematic zoology v. 1-40, 1952-91., HighWirev. 1-40, 1952-91. JSTOR
- ZooKeys no. 1-, 2008-, Pensoftno. 50-, 2010- PMC
- Zoologischer Anzeiger v. 240-, 2001-, ScienceDirect
- Zoology v. 104-, 2001-, ScienceDirect
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.