Journals by Subject
World HealthAccess restricted to Stanford Community unless noticed otherwise
- Basic documents (World Health Organization) latest ed. only.
- BMC international health and human rights v. 1-, 2001-, BioMed Centralv. 1-, 2001- PMC
- Bulletin of the World Health Organization v. 1-, 1947-, WHOv. 1-, 1948- PMCv. 79-, 2001- Acad Search Prem
- Bulletin of the World Health Organization. Supplement v. 1, 3-7, 1948-49, 1952-53., PMC
- Clinical epidemiology and global health v. 1-, 2013-, ScienceDirect
- Conflict and health v. 1-, 2007-, BioMed Centralv. 1-, 2007- PMC
- CVD prevention and control v. 3-6, 2008-11., ScienceDirect
- Emerging microbes & infections v. 1-, 2012-, Naturev. 1-, 2012- PubMed Central"The purpose of EMI is to provide a forum to publish a wide range of scientific reports related to emerging infectious diseases, especially with new information from developing countries where such diseases are constantly arising and being discovered regularly. It will report discoveries of emerging microbes (bacteria, viruses, fungi and other pathogens) including their previously unknown phenotypic or genotypic characteristics, as well as cutting edge information associated with microbial mechanisms of pathogenesis, immune evasion and protection, clinical presentation and outcome, drug efficacy and its resistance, epidemiology and other issues important to global health."
- Global advances in health and medicine v. 1-, 2012-, PubMed Central, Full text delayed 12 months
- Global cardiology science & practice v. 2012, no. 2-, 2012-, PubMed Centralv. 2012-, 2012- Qscience
- Global health action v. 1-, 2008-, PMCv. 1-, 2008- Co-Action
- Global health promotion v. 16-, 2009-, HighWire
- Global health. v. 1-, 2013-, HighWire
- Global heart v. 6-, 2011-, ScienceDirect
- Global journal of health science v. 1-, 2009-, Can Cent Sci Educ
- Globalization and health v. 1-, 2005-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2005- BioMed Central
- Health promotion international v. 5-, 1990-, HighWire, Full text delayed 12 months
- Health promotion perspectives v. 1-, 2011-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2011- Press Manuscripts Online
- Health research policy and systems v. 1-, 2003-, BioMed Centralv. 1-, 2003- PMC
- Human resources for health v. 1-, 2003-, BioMed Centralv. 1-, 2003- PMC
- International digest of health legislation v. 49-, 1998-, WHO
- International family planning perspectives v. 5-34, 1979-2008., JSTORv. 22, no. 2-v. 34, June 1996-2008. Acad Search Prem
- International family planning perspectives and digest v. 4, 1978., JSTOR
- International health v. 5-, 2013-, HighWirev. 1-4, 2009-12. ScienceDirect
- International journal for parasitology v. 1-, 1971-, ScienceDirect
- International journal of health planning and management v. 1-, 1986-, Wiley
- Journal of epidemiology and global health v. 1-, 2011-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of global antimicrobial resistance v. 1-, 2013-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of global health v. 1-, 2011-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2011- Univ Edinb
- Journal of global infectious diseases v. 1-, 2009-, PMC
- Lancet. Global health v. 1-, 2013-, ScienceDirect"Research, commentary, correspondence, and blogs on the following subjects as they pertain to low- and middle-income countries: reproductive, maternal, neonatal, and child health; adolescent health; infectious diseases, including neglected tropical diseases; non-communicable diseases; the global health workforce; health systems; and health policy."--Title screen.
- Pathogens and global health v. 106-, 2012-, Maney
- Prevention and control v. 1-3, 2005-08., ScienceDirect
- Southern med review v. 1-5, 2008-12., South Med Revv. 2-5, 2009-12. PubMed Central
- Stanford Service in global health journal v. 1-, 2009-
- Studies in family planning v. 1-, 1963-, JSTOR, Full text delayed 2 years+v. 30-, 1999- Wiley
- Tropical medicine & international health v. 1-, 1996-, Wileyv. 3-, 1998- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Weekly epidemiological record v. 45-, 1970-, WHO
- World health statistics 2005-, WHO
- World medical & health policy v. 1-, 2009-, Wiley
- World medical journal v. 50-, 2004-, World Med Assoc
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.