Journals by Subject
- Advance data no. 1-395, 1976-2008.CDC
- AHRQ WebM&M 2003-AHRQOnline journal and forum on patient safety and health care quality. This site features expert analysis of medical errors reported anonymously by our readers, interactive learning modules on patient safety ("Spotlight Cases"), links to other resources on patient safety and medical error, and forums for online discussion. CME credit is available.
- Health reports v. 7-, 1995-Stat Can
- Health statistics quarterly no. 1-, 1999-Off Health Stat
- MMWR v. 31, no. 5-, Feb. 12, 1982-v. 45, no. 12-, 1996- CINAHLv. 45, no. 26-, 5 July 1996- Acad Search Prem
- MMWR. Recommendations and reports v. 39-, 1990-
- National health statistics reports no. 1-, 2008-
- NCHS data brief no. 1- , 2007-CDC
- Print Material
- Vital and health statistics. Series 14 no. 1-, 1968-NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 16, Compilations of advance data from vital and health statistics no. 1-, 1989-NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 21, Data from the National Vital Statistics System v. 1-, 1964-NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 23, Data from the National Survey of Family Growth v. 1-, 1977-NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 24, Compilations of data on natality, mortality, marriage, divorce, and induced terminations of pregnancy no. 1- , 1989-NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 5, Comparative international vital and health statistics reports v. 1-, 1984-NCHS
- Print Material
- World health statistics 2005-WHO
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)Provides one-click access to important clinical resources; includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over 500 journals from Elsevier Publishing.