Journals by Subject
Vital StatisticsAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- Advance data no. 1-395, 1976-2008., CDC
- AHRQ WebM&M 2003-, AHRQOnline journal and forum on patient safety and health care quality. This site features expert analysis of medical errors reported anonymously by our readers, interactive learning modules on patient safety ("Spotlight Cases"), links to other resources on patient safety and medical error, and forums for online discussion. CME credit is available.
- Health reports v. 7-, 1995-, Stat Can
- Health statistics quarterly no. 1-, 1999-, Off Health Stat
- MMWR v. 31, no. 5-, Feb. 12, 1982-v. 45, no. 26-, 5 July 1996- Acad Search Premv. 45, no. 12-, 1996- CINAHL
- MMWR. Recommendations and reports v. 39-, 1990-
- National health statistics reports no. 1-, 2008-
- NCHS data brief no. 1- , 2007-, CDC
- Vital and health statistics. Series 1, Programs and collection procedures no. 1-, 1963-, NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 10, Data from the National Health Survey v. 1-, 1963-, NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 13, Data from the National Health Survey v. 1-, 1966-, NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 14 no. 1-, 1968-, NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 16, Compilations of advance data from vital and health statistics no. 1-, 1989-, NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 2, Data evaluation and methods research v. 1-, 1963-, NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 21, Data from the National Vital Statistics System v. 1-, 1964-, NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 23, Data from the National Survey of Family Growth v. 1-, 1977-, NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 24, Compilations of data on natality, mortality, marriage, divorce, and induced terminations of pregnancy no. 1- , 1989-, NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 3, Analytical and epidemiological studies v. 21-, 1983-, NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 4, Documents and committee reports v. 1-, 1965-, NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 5, Comparative international vital and health statistics reports v. 1-, 1984-, NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 6, Cognition and survey measurement v. 1-, 1989-, NCHS
- World health statistics 2005-, WHO
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.