We will reopen at noon Sunday Sept. 21, 2014
Journals by Subject
TransplantationAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- American journal of transplantation v. 1-, 2001-, Wileyv. 1-, 2001- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Annals of transplantation v. 1-, 1996-, Ann Transplant, Full text delayed 3+ years
- Artificial cells, blood substitutes, & biotechnology v. 31-, 2003-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 monthsv. 31-38, 2003-10. Informa Healthcare
- Artificial cells, blood substitutes, & immobilization biotechnology v. 29-30, 2001-02., Acad Search Premv. 22-30, 1994-2002. Informa Healthcare
- Artificial organs v. 1-, 1977-, Wiley
- ASAIO journal (1992) v. 38-, 1992-, Ovid
- Biology of blood and marrow transplantation v. 4-, 1998-, ScienceDirect
- Biomaterials, artificial cells, and artificial organs v. 15-18, 1987-90., Informa Healthcare
- Biomaterials, artificial cells, and immobilization biotechnology v. 19-21, 1991-93., Informa Healthcare
- Bone marrow transplantation v. 19-, 1997-, Naturev. 19-, 1997- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Brazilian journal of hematology and hemotherapy v. 33-, 2011-, PubMed Centralv. 36-, 2014- ScienceDirect
- Case reports in transplantation v. 2011-, 2011-, PubMed Centralv. 2011-, 2011- Hindawi
- Cell and tissue banking v. 1-, 2000-, Springer
- Cell transplantation v. 18-, 2009-, IngentaConnect
- Cellular therapy and transplantation v. 1-, 2008-, CTTCellular Therapy and Transplantation is a new international, peer-reviewed, open access journal which publishes articles in the fields of cellular and genetic therapy and transplantation. While the journal is international in scope and publication, one of its aims is to provide a forum for work undertaken by scientists from the former Soviet Union and make it widely accessible.
- Clinical kidney journal v. 5-, 2012-, HighWire
- Clinical transplantation v. 13-, 1999-, Wileyv. 13-, 1999- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Clinical transplantation. Supplement no. 3-, 2000-, Wileyv. 1-, 1999- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Current opinion in organ transplantation v. 1-, 1996-, Ovid
- Experimental and clinical transplantation v. 1-, 2003-, Baskent Univ
- Human immunology v. 1-, 1980-, ScienceDirect
- Immunological reviews v. 33-, 1977-, Wileyv. 178-202, 2000-04. Ovid
- Indian journal of transplantation v. 1-, 2005-, ScienceDirect
- International journal of artificial organs v. 25-, 2002-, Wichtig Editore
- International journal of organ transplantation medicine v. 1-, 2010-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2010- CiteFactor
- Journal of heart and lung transplantation v. 18-, 1999-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of hematotherapy v. 1-8, 1992-99., Liebert
- Journal of hematotherapy & stem cell research v. 8-12, 1999-2003., Liebert
- Journal of nephropathology v. 1-, 2012-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2012- J Nephropathol
- Journal of neural transplantation v. 1, 1989., PMC
- Journal of neural transplantation & plasticity v. 2-6, 1991-97., PMC
- Journal of transplantation v. 2009-, 2009-, PMCv. 2009-, 2009- Hindawi
- Liver transplantation v. 6-, 2000-, Wiley
- Liver transplantation and surgery v. 1-5, 1995-99., Wiley
- NDT plus v. 1-4, 2008-11., HighWire
- Nephrology, dialysis, transplantation v. 1-, 1986-, HighWire
- Pediatric transplantation v. 3-, 1999-, Wileyv. 3-, 1999- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Revista brasileira de hematologia e hemoterapia v. 33-, 2011-, PubMed Centralv. 36-, 2014- ScienceDirect
- Saudi journal of kidney diseases and transplantation v. 5-, 1994-, Medknow, HTML only
- Tissue antigens v. 1-, 1971-, Wileyv. 53-, 1999- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Premv. 57-64, 2001-04. Ovid
- Transactions (American Society for Artificial Internal Organs) v. 1-31, 1955-85., Ovid
- Transplant immunology v. 1-, 1993-, ScienceDirectv. 7-, 1999- Full text delayed 3 months Acad Search Prem
- Transplant infectious disease v. 1-, 1999-, Wileyv. 1-, 1999- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Transplant international v. 1-, 1988-, Wileyv. 1-10, no. 1, 1988-96. Springer
- Transplantation v. 1-, 1963-, Ovid
- Transplantation proceedings v. 29-, 1997-, ScienceDirect
- Transplantation research v. 1-, 2012-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2012- BioMed Central
- Transplantation reviews (Copenhagen, Denmark) v. 1-32, 1969-76., Wiley
- Transplantation reviews (Philadelphia, Pa.) v. 1-, 1987-, ScienceDirect
- World journal of transplantation v. 1-, 2011-, PubMed Central
- Xenotransplantation v. 1-, 1994-, Wileyv. 6-, 1999- Full text delayed 12 months Acad search Prem
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.