Journals by Subject
ToxicologyAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- Sammlung von Vergiftungsfällen v. 1-14, 1930-54., Springer
- Therapeutic advances in drug safety v. 1-, 2010-, HighWirev. 1-, 2010- PubMed Central
- Toxic substance mechanisms v. 14-19, 1995-2000., Acad Search Prem
- Toxicologic pathology v. 6-, 1978-, HighWirev. 29-35, 2001-07. Acad Search Prem
- Toxicological research v. 26-, 2010-, PubMed Central, Full text delayed 1 month
- Toxicological reviews v. 22-24, 2003-05., Ovid
- Toxicological sciences v. 41-, 1998-, HighWire, Full text delayed 12 months
- Toxicology v. 1-, 1973-, ScienceDirect
- Toxicology & industrial health v. 1-, 1985-, HighWirev. 14-, 1998- Acad Search Prem
- Toxicology and applied pharmacology v. 1-, 1959-, ScienceDirect
- Toxicology and applied pharmacology Supplement no. 1-3, 1962-69., ScienceDirect
- Toxicology and environmental health sciences v. 1-, 2009-, Springer
- Toxicology in vitro v. 1-, 1987-, ScienceDirect
- Toxicology international v. 15, no. 2-, July-Dec. 2008-, Medknow, Full text HTML onlyv. 17-, 2010- PMC
- Toxicology letters v. 1-, 1977-, ScienceDirect
- Toxicology mechanisms and methods v. 12-, 2002-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 monthsv. 12-20, 2002-10. Informa Healthcare
- Toxicology methods v. 1-11, 1991-2001., Informa Healthcarev. 7-11, 1997-2001. Acad Search Premier
- Toxicon v. 1-, 1962-, ScienceDirect
- Toxicon. Supplement 1979, 1983., ScienceDirect
- Toxin reviews v. 24-29, 2005-10., Informa Healthcare
- Toxins v. 1-, 2009-, PMCv. 1-, 2009- MDPI Publ
- Water research v. 1-, 1967-, ScienceDirect
- Water, air, and soil pollution v. 1-, 1971-, Springer
- Yakubutsu dōtai v. 1-16, 1986-2001., J-STAGE
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.