Journals by Subject
- Acta biotechnologica v. 0-23, 1980-2003.Wiley
- Print Material
- Annals of nuclear energy v. 2-, 1975-ScienceDirect
- Biomagnetic research and technology v. 1-6, 2003-08.PubMed Centralv. 1-6, 2003-08. BioMed Central
- Bioresource technology v. 35-, 1991-ScienceDirect
- Biotechnic & histochemistry v. 66-, 1991-Tand Fonlinev. 78-, 2003- Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 18 months
- CADTH technology overviews v. 1-, 2010-PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2010- CADTH
- Print Material
- Print Material
- Data handling in science and technology v. 1-, 1984-ScienceDirect
- GMS health technology assessment v. 1-, 2005-PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2005- GMS
- Health management technology v. 18-, 1998-Bus Source Complete
- Health policy and technology v. 1-, 2012-ScienceDirect
- Print Material
- Print Material
- International journal of cell cloning v. 1-10, 1983-92.Wiley
- International journal of clinical monitoring and computing v. 1-13, 1984-96.Springer
- International journal of medical robotics + computer assisted surgery v. 1-, 2004-Wiley
- International journal of nanomedicine v. 1-, 2006-DovePressv. 1-3 ; 2009-, 2006-08 ; 2009- PubMed Central
- International journal of technology assessment in health care v. 13-, 1997-Cambridge
- International journal of telemedicine and applications v. 2008-, 2008-PubMed Centralv. 2008-, 2008- Hindawi
- International journal of telerehabilitation v. 1-, 2008-Univ Pittsbg Pressv. 1-, 2009- PubMed Central
- International library of ethics, law and technology v. 1-, 2008-SpringerTechnologies are developing faster and their impact is bigger than ever before. Synergies emerge between formerly independent technologies that trigger accelerated and unpredicted effects. Alongside these technological advances new ethical ideas and powerful moral ideologies have appeared which force us to consider the application of these emerging technologies. In attempting to navigate utopian and dystopian visions of the future, it becomes clear that technological progress and its moral quandaries call for new policies and legislative responses. Against this backdrop this new book series from Springer provides a forum for interdisciplinary discussion and normative analysis of emerging technologies that are likely to have a significant impact on the environment, society and/or humanity. These will include, but be no means limited to nanotechnology, neurotechnology, information technology, biotechnology, weapons and security technology, energy technology, and space-based technologies.
- Issues in science and technology v. 7-, 1990-Acad Search Prem
- JALA v. 4-15, 1999-2010.HighWire
- JMIR mHealth and uHealth v. 1-, 2013-PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2013- JMIR PublThe journal focuses on health and biomedical applications in mobile and tablet computing, pervasive and ubiquitous computing, wearable computing and domotics.
- JOLT v. 1-, 2005-MERLOTA peer-reviewed, open-access, online publication that aims to promote scholarship in the use of the Internet and web-based multimedia resources in higher education. Topics may include, but are not limited to: learning theory and the use of multimedia to improve online learning; instructional design theory and its application to online learning; online learning and teaching projects and initiatives; use of emerging web-based tools and technologies in online education; blending of online and face-to-face teaching modes; networked learning using mobile devices; innovative online learning and teaching strategies and practices.
- Journal of advanced research v. 1-, 2010-ScienceDirectv. 4-, 2013- PubMed Central
- Journal of applied remote sensing v. 1-, 2007-SPIE
- Journal of biological standardization v. 1-17, 1973-89.ScienceDirect
- Journal of chromatography. B, Analytical technologies in the biomedical and life sciences v. 766-, 2002-ScienceDirect
- Journal of chromatography. B, Biomedical applications v. 652-687, 1994-96.ScienceDirect
- Journal of chromatography. B, Biomedical sciences and applications v. 688-765, 1997-2001.ScienceDirect
- Journal of clinical engineering v. 1-, 1976-Ovid
- Journal of clinical laboratory analysis v. 1-, 1987-Wiley
- Journal of clinical monitoring v. 1-13, 1985-97.Springer
- Journal of clinical monitoring and computing v. 14-, 1998-Springer
- Journal of extra-corporeal technology v. 43, no. 4-, Dec. 2011-PubMed Central, Full text delayed 6 months
- Journal of immunological methods v. 1-, 1971-ScienceDirect
- Journal of laboratory automation v. 16-, 2011-HighWire
- Journal of medical engineering & technology v. 1-, 1977-Tand Fonlinev. 22, no. 4-, July/Sept. 1998- Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 18 months
- Journal of online learning and teaching v. 1-, 2005-MERLOTA peer-reviewed, open-access, online publication that aims to promote scholarship in the use of the Internet and web-based multimedia resources in higher education. Topics may include, but are not limited to: learning theory and the use of multimedia to improve online learning; instructional design theory and its application to online learning; online learning and teaching projects and initiatives; use of emerging web-based tools and technologies in online education; blending of online and face-to-face teaching modes; networked learning using mobile devices; innovative online learning and teaching strategies and practices.
- v. 118, 2013. PubMed Central
- Laboratory medicine v. 31-, 2000-HighWire
- Leonardo v. 1-42, 1968-2009.JSTORv. 32-, 1999- AtyponLeonardo is today's leading international peer-reviewed journal on the use of contemporary science and technology in the arts and music and, increasingly, the application and influence of the arts and humanities on science and technology.
- Lipid technology v. 18, no. 12-, Dec. 2006-Wiley
- Medical devices v. 1-, 2008-PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2008- DovePress
- Medical innovation & business v. 1-2, 2009-10.Ovid
- Medicine 2.0 v. 1-, 2012-PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2012- JMIR Publ
- MIRCEN journal of applied microbiology and biotechnology v. 1-5, 1985-89.Springer
- Nanotechnology v. 1-, 1990-Inst Phys
- Nature nanotechnology v. 1-, 2006-Nature
- NIH consensus statement 1992-2001.
- NTM v. 1-, 1993-Springer
- Print Material
- Ontario health technology assessment series v. 1-, 2001-PubMed Central
- Optical engineering v. 29-, 1990-SPIE
- Physiological measurement v. 14-, 1993-Inst Phys
- Proceedings of the IEEE v. 76-, 1988-IEEE
- Progress in biotechnology v. 10-, 1995-ScienceDirect
- Radiological physics and technology v. 1-, 2008-Springer
- Science, technology & human values v. 14-, 1978-HighWirev. 4-36, 1978-2011. JSTOR
- Separation science and technology v. 1-, 1998-ScienceDirect
- SPIE letters virtual journal 2005-SPIE"SPIE Letters is an open-access, online collection of rapid communications, covering topics of significant originality and interest, from the six journals published in the SPIE Digital Library. SPIE Letters presents a virtual table of contents with links to abstracts and free, full-text downloads of all letters in their parent journals. Letters are included from the following SPIE journals: Optical Engineering, Journal of Electronic Imaging, Journal of Biomedical Optics, Journal of Micro/Nanolithography, MEMS, and MOEMS, Journal of Applied Remote Sensing, Journal of Nanophotonics."
- SPIE reviews v. 1-, 2010-SPIE
- Stain technology v. 1-65, 1926-90.Tand Fonline
- Technology & health care v. 5-, 1997-Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 months
- Technology and culture v. 1-50, 1959-2009.JSTORv. 39, no. 3-, July 1998- Project Muse
- Trends in biotechnology v. 1-, 1983-ScienceDirectv. 25-, 2007- ClinicalKey
- Vacuum v. 1-, 1951-ScienceDirect
- Value in health v. 1-, 1998-ScienceDirectv. 1-13, 1998-2010. Wileyv. 2-12, 1999-2010. Acad Search Premv. 10-, 2007- ClinicalKey
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)Provides one-click access to important clinical resources; includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over 500 journals from Elsevier Publishing.