Journals by Subject
- Acta biotechnologica v. 0-23, 1980-2003., Wiley
- Biologicals v. 18-, 1990-, ScienceDirect
- Biomagnetic research and technology v. 1-6, 2003-08., PubMed Centralv. 1-6, 2003-08. BioMed Central
- Bioresource technology v. 35-, 1991-, ScienceDirect
- Biotechnic & histochemistry v. 66-85, 1991-2010., Informa Healthcarev. 78-, 2003- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- CADTH technology overviews v. 1-, 2010-, PMCv. 1-, 2010- CADTH
- Critical reviews in biotechnology v. 1-30, 1983-2010., Informa Healthcarev. 22-, 2002- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Data handling in science and technology v. 1-, 1984-, ScienceDirect
- GMS health technology assessment v. 1-, 2005-, PMCv. 1-, 2005- GMS
- Health management technology v. 18-, 1998-, Bus Source Complete
- Health policy and technology v. 1-, 2012-, ScienceDirect
- International journal of cell cloning v. 1-10, 1983-92., Wiley
- International journal of clinical monitoring and computing v. 1-13, 1984-96., Springer
- International journal of medical robotics + computer assisted surgery v. 1-, 2004-, Wiley
- International journal of nanomedicine v. 1-, 2006-, DovePress
- International journal of technology assessment in health care v. 13-, 1997-, Cambridge
- International journal of telemedicine and applications v. 2008-, 2008-, PMCv. 2008-, 2008- Hindawi
- JALA v. 4-15, 1999-2010., HighWire
- JOLT v. 1-, 2005-, MERLOTA peer-reviewed, open-access, online publication that aims to promote scholarship in the use of the Internet and web-based multimedia resources in higher education. Topics may include, but are not limited to: learning theory and the use of multimedia to improve online learning; instructional design theory and its application to online learning; online learning and teaching projects and initiatives; use of emerging web-based tools and technologies in online education; blending of online and face-to-face teaching modes; networked learning using mobile devices; innovative online learning and teaching strategies and practices.
- Journal of applied remote sensing v. 1-, 2007-, SPIE
- Journal of biological standardization v. 1-17, 1973-89., ScienceDirect
- Journal of chromatography. B, Analytical technologies in the biomedical and life sciences v. 766-, 2002-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of chromatography. B, Biomedical applications v. 652-687, 1994-96., ScienceDirect
- Journal of chromatography. B, Biomedical sciences and applications v. 688-765, 1997-2001., ScienceDirect
- Journal of clinical engineering v. 1-, 1976-, Ovid
- Journal of clinical laboratory analysis v. 1-, 1987-, Wiley
- Journal of clinical monitoring v. 1-13, 1985-97., Springer
- Journal of clinical monitoring and computing v. 14-, 1998-, Springer
- Journal of immunological methods v. 1-, 1971-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of laboratory automation v. 16-, 2011-, HighWire
- Journal of medical engineering & technology v. 1-, 1977-, Informa Healthcarev. 22, no. 4-, July/Sept. 1998- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Journal of online learning and teaching v. 1-, 2005-, MERLOTA peer-reviewed, open-access, online publication that aims to promote scholarship in the use of the Internet and web-based multimedia resources in higher education. Topics may include, but are not limited to: learning theory and the use of multimedia to improve online learning; instructional design theory and its application to online learning; online learning and teaching projects and initiatives; use of emerging web-based tools and technologies in online education; blending of online and face-to-face teaching modes; networked learning using mobile devices; innovative online learning and teaching strategies and practices.
- Laboratory medicine v. 31-, 2000-, HighWire
- Medical devices v. 1-, 2008-, PMCv. 1-, 2008- DovePress
- Medical innovation & business v. 1-2, 2009-10., Ovid
- MIRCEN journal of applied microbiology and biotechnology v. 1-5, 1985-89., Springer
- Nanotechnology v. 1-, 1990-, Inst Phys
- Nature nanotechnology v. 1-, 2006-, Nature
- NIH consensus statement 1992-2001.
- NTM v. 1-, 1993-, Springer
- Ontario health technology assessment series v. 1-, 2001-, PubMed Central
- Optical engineering v. 29-, 1990-, SPIE
- Physiological measurement v. 14-, 1993-, Inst Phys
- Proceedings of the IEEE v. 76-, 1988-, IEEE
- Progress in biotechnology v. 10-, 1995-, ScienceDirect
- Radiological physics and technology v. 1-, 2008-, Springer
- Science, technology & human values v. 14-, 1978-, HighWire
- Separation science and technology v. 1-, 1998-, ScienceDirect
- SPIE letters virtual journal 2005-, SPIE"SPIE Letters is an open-access, online collection of rapid communications, covering topics of significant originality and interest, from the six journals published in the SPIE Digital Library. SPIE Letters presents a virtual table of contents with links to abstracts and free, full-text downloads of all letters in their parent journals. Letters are included from the following SPIE journals: Optical Engineering, Journal of Electronic Imaging, Journal of Biomedical Optics, Journal of Micro/Nanolithography, MEMS, and MOEMS, Journal of Applied Remote Sensing, Journal of Nanophotonics."
- SPIE reviews v. 1-, 2010-, SPIE
- Stain technology v. 1-65, 1926-90., Informa Healthcare
- Technology & health care v. 5-, 1997-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 months
- Technology and culture v. 1-, 1959-, JSTOR, Full text delayed 5+ yearsv. 39, no. 3-, July 1998- Project Muse
- Trends in biotechnology v. 1-, 1983-, ScienceDirect
- Vacuum v. 1-, 1951-, ScienceDirect
- Value in health v. 1-, 1998-, ScienceDirectv. 2-, 1999- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Premv. 1-13, 1998-2010. Wiley
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.