Journals by Subject
- Addiction v. 88-, 1993-, Wiley
- Addiction biology v. 1-, 1996-, Wileyv. 1, no. 3-, July 1996- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Addiction nursing network v. 1-5, 1989-93., Informa Healthcare
- Addiction research v. 1-8, 1993-2000., Informa Healthcare
- Addiction research & theory v. 9-18, 2001-10., Informa Healthcare
- Addiction science & clinical practice v. 4-, 2007-, PubMed Centralv. 12-, 2012- BioMed Central
- Addictions nursing v. 6-7, 1994-95., Informa Healthcare
- Addictive behaviors v. 1-, 1975-, ScienceDirect
- Addictive disorders & their treatment v. 1-, 2002-, Ovid
- Alcohol v. 1-, 1984-, ScienceDirect
- Alcohol and alcoholism v. 18-, 1983-, HighWire
- Alcohol health and research world v. 14, no. 2-v. 22, 1990-98., Acad Search Prem
- Alcohol research & health v. 23-, 1999-, Acad Search Prem
- Alcoholism, clinical and experimental research v. 1-, 1977-, Wiley
- American journal of drug and alcohol abuse v. 1-, 1974-, Informa Healthcarev. 25-, 1999- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- American journal on addictions v. 6-, 1997-, Wileyv. 8-, 1999- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Premv. 1-18, 1992-2006. Informa Healthcare
- Australian alcohol/drug review v. 1-4, 1982-85., Informa Healthcare
- Australian drug and alcohol review v. 5-8, 1986-89., Informa Healthcare
- British journal of addiction v. 75-87, 1980-92., Wileyv. 75-87, 1980-92. Acad Search Prem
- British journal of addiction to alcohol and other drugs v. 44-74, 1947-79., Wileyv. 70-74, 1975-79. Acad Search Prem
- British journal of inebriety v. 1-43, 1903-46., Wiley
- British journal on alcohol and alcoholism v. 12-17, 1977-82., HighWire
- Bulletin on alcoholism v. 1-2, 1963-67., HighWire
- Drug and alcohol dependence v. 1-, 1975-, ScienceDirect
- Drug and alcohol review v. 15-, 1996-, Wileyv. 9-27, 1990-2008. Informa Healthcarev. 18-, 1999- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Drugs (Abingdon, England) v. 1-17, 1994-2010., Informa Healthcare
- Epidemiologic trends in drug abuse [1997-98], 1999, , , Google BooksFulltext (1998 v. 1 JE) Google BooksFulltext (1998 v. 1 DE) Google BooksFulltext (1998 v. 2 DE) Google BooksFulltext (1999 v. 1 JE) Google BooksFulltext (1999 v. 2 JE) Google BooksFulltext (1999 v. 1 DE) Google BooksFulltext (1999 v. 2 DE) Google BooksFulltext (2000 v. 2 DE) Google BooksFulltext (2004 v. 1 JE) Google Books
- European addiction research v. 1-, 1995-, Kargerv. 4-, 1998- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Harm reduction journal v. 1-, 2004-, BioMed Centralv. 1-, 2004- PMC
- International journal of drug policy v. 9-, 1998-, ScienceDirect
- International journal of mental health and addiction v. 4-, 2006-, Springer
- International journal of the addictions v. 1-30, 1966-95., Informa Healthcare
- Journal of addiction v. 2013-, 2013-, Hindawi
- Journal of addiction medicine v. 1-, 2007-, Ovid
- Journal of addictions nursing v. 1-, 1989-, Ovidv. 8-21, 1996-2010. Informa Healthcare
- Journal of addictive diseases v. 16-30, 1997-2011., TandFonline
- Journal of alcoholism v. 3-11, 1968-76., HighWire
- Journal of drug issues v. 20-, 1990-, Acad Search Premv. 31-, 2001- HighWirev. 31-41, 2001-04. Coll Criminol Crim Justice
- Journal of studies on alcohol v. 36-67, 1975-2006., Rutgers
- Journal of studies on alcohol and drugs v. 68-, 2007-, Rutgers
- Journal of studies on alcohol and drugs. Supplement no. 16-, 2009-, Rutgers Univ
- Journal of studies on alcohol. Supplement no. 7-15, 1975-2005., Rutgers Univ
- Journal of substance abuse v. 1-13, 1988-2001., ScienceDirect
- Journal of substance abuse treatment v. 1-, 1984-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of substance misuse v. 1-3, 1996-98., Informa Healthcare
- Journal of substance use v. 4-15, 1999-2010., Informa Healthcare
- Medical prescription of narcotics v. 1-2, 1999-2000., Karger
- NCI tobacco control monograph series v. 16-, 2005-, NCI
- NIDA notes v. 10-, 1995-v. 12-, 1997- CINAHL
- Open addiction journal v. 1-, 2008-, Bentham open
- Reactions weekly v. 283-382, 1990-91., Ovid
- Science & practice perspectives v. 1-3, 2002-07., NIDAv. 1-3, 2002-07. PMC
- Smoking and tobacco control monographs v. 1-15, 1991-2003., NCI
- Substance abuse v. 19-24, 1998-2003., Springer
- Substance abuse and rehabilitation v. 1-, 2010-, Dove Press
- Substance abuse treatment, prevention, and policy v. 1-, 2006-, BioMed Centralv. 1-, 2006- PMC
- Substance abuse, research and treatment v. 1-, 2008-, Libertas Acadv. 4-, 2010- PMC
- Substance use & misuse v. 36-, 2001-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 monthsv. 31-45, 1996-2010. Informa Healthcare
- Tobacco control v. 1-, 1992-, HighWire
- Tobacco induced diseases v. 1-, 2002-, BioMed Centralv. 1-, 2002- PMC
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.