Journals by Subject
- ACSM's health & fitness journal v. 1-, 1997-, Ovid
- American journal of sports medicine v. 4-, 1976-, HighWirev. 23-27, 1995-99. MD Consult
- Asian journal of sports medicine v. 1-, 2010-, PMCv. 1-, 2010- Tehran Univ Med Ctr
- Biology of sport v. 1-, 1984-, Biol Sportv. 30-, 2013- PubMed Central
- BMC sports science, medicine and rehabilitation v. 5-, 2013-, PubMed Centralv. 5-, 2013- BioMed Central
- British journal of sports medicine v. 4-, 1969-, HighWire
- Bulletin (British Association of Sport and Medicine) v. 1-3, 1964-68., HighWirev. 1-3, 1964-68. PMC
- Clinical journal of sport medicine v. 1-, 1991-, Ovid
- Clinics in sports medicine v. 16-, 1997-, MD Consult eJournals
- Current sports medicine reports v. 1-, 2002-, Ovid
- Dynamic medicine v. 1-8, 2002-09., PubMed Centralv. 1-8, 2002-09. BioMed Central
- Exercise and sport sciences reviews v. 1-, 1973-, Ovid
- International journal of sport and health science v. 1-, 2003-, J-STAGE
- International journal of sport nutrition v. 1-9, 1991-99., Human Kinetics
- International journal of sport nutrition and exercise metabolism v. 10-, 2000-, Human Kinetics
- International journal of sports medicine v. 1-, 1980-, Thieme
- International journal of sports physical therapy v. 6-, 2011-, PMC
- Journal of athletic training v. 27-, 1992-, PMC, Full text delayed 12 monthsv. 45, no. 3-, 2010- NATA
- Journal of exercise physiology online v. 1-, 1998-, Am Soc Exerc Physiol
- Journal of exercise science and fitness v. 7-, 2009-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of human kinetics v. 19-, 2008-, Versitav. 28-, June 2011- PubMed Central
- Journal of human sport and exercise v. 1-, 2006-, Univ Alicante
- Journal of orthopaedic and sports physical therapy v. 1-, 1979-, Am Phys Ther Assoc
- Journal of science and medicine in sport v. 1-, 1998-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of sport behavior v. 3-23, 1980-2000., ProQuest
- Journal of sports medicine v. 1-3, 1972-75., HighWire
- Journal of sports science & medicine v. 1-, 2002-, JSSMv. , 6-, , 2007- PubMed Central
- Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition v. 1-, 2004-, BioMed Centralv. 1-, 2004- PMC
- Journal of wilderness medicine v. 1-5, 1990-94., ScienceDirect
- Knee surgery, sports traumatology, arthroscopy v. 1-, 1993-, Springer
- Manuelle Medizin v. 35-, 1997-, Springer
- Medicina sportiva. English ed. v. 11-, 2007-, MetaPress
- Medicine and science in sports v. 1-11, 1969-79., Ovid
- Medicine and science in sports and exercise v. 12-, 1980-, Ovid
- Medicine and sport science v. 42-, 1998-, Karger
- Mental health and physical activity v. 1-, 2008-, ScienceDirect
- National Strength & Conditioning Association journal v. 3-14, 1981-92., Ovidv. 3-4, 1981-82 Ovid
- North American journal of sports physical therapy v. 1-5, 2006-10., PMC
- NSCA journal v. 15, 1993., Ovid
- Open access journal of sports medicine v. 1-, 2010-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2010- Dove Press
- Operative techniques in sports medicine v. 1-, 1993-, ScienceDirect
- Orthopaedic journal of sports medicine v. 2013, 2013-, HighWire
- Physical therapy in sport v. 1-, 2000-, ScienceDirect
- Psychology of sport and exercise v. 1-, 2000-, ScienceDirect
- Scandinavian journal of medicine & science in sports v. 7-, 1997-, Wiley
- Science & sports v. 1-, 1986-, ScienceDirect
- Sport sciences for health v. 1-, 2004-, Springer
- Sportorthopädie-Sporttraumatologie v. 23-, 2007-, ScienceDirect
- Sports health v. 1-, 2009-, HighWirev. 1-, 2009- Full text delayed 12 months PubMed Central
- Sports medicine v. 23-, 1997-, Springerv. 25-, 1998- Full text delayed 6 months Acad Search Premv. 1-24, 1984-97. Ovid
- Sports medicine and arthroscopy review v. 1-, 1993-, Ovid, Vols. 1-5 not complete
- Sports medicine, arthroscopy, rehabilitation, therapy & technology v. 1-4, 2009-12., PubMed Centralv. 1-4, 2009-12. BioMed Central
- Sportverletzung Sportschaden v. 1-13, 1987-99., Thieme
- Strength and conditioning v. 16-20, 1994-98., Ovid
- Strength and conditioning journal v. 21-, 1999-, Ovid
- Wilderness & environmental medicine v. 6-, 1995-, ScienceDirectv. 6, no. 2-, 1995- MD Consult
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.