Journals by Subject
Speech-Language PathologyAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- Advances in speech-language pathology v. 1-9, 1999-2007., Informa Healthcare
- Augmentative and alternative communication v. 1-26, 1985-2010., Informa Healthcare
- Brain and language v. 1-, 1974-, ScienceDirect
- British journal of disorders of communication v. 1-26, 1966-91., Informa Healthcare
- Child language teaching and therapy v. 1-, 1985-, HighWire
- Clinical linguistics & phonetics v. 1-24, 1987-2010., Informa Healthcare
- Communication disorders quarterly v. 21-, 1999-, HighWire
- European journal of disorders of communication v. 27-32, 1992-97., Informa Healthcare
- First language v. 1-, 1980-, HighWire
- Folia phoniatrica v. 1-45, 1947-93., Karger
- Folia phoniatrica et logopaedica v. 46-, 1994-, Karger
- International journal of language & communication disorders v. 33-, 1998-, Wileyv. 33, no. 3-, Sept. 1998- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Premv. 33-45, 1998-2010. Informa Healthcare
- International journal of speech-language pathology v. 10-12, 2008-10., Informa Healthcare
- Journal of childhood communication disorders v. 1-17, 1976-95., HighWire
- Journal of children's communication development v. 17-20, 1995-99., HighWire
- Journal of communication disorders v. 1-, 1967-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of fluency disorders v. 1-, 1974-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of memory and language v. 24-, 1985-, ScienceDirectv. 24-34, 1985-95. ProQuest
- Journal of multilingual communication disorders v. 1-4, 2003-06., Informa Healthcare
- Journal of speech disorders v. 1-12, 1936-47., HighWire
- Journal of the Acoustical Society of America v. 101-, 1997-, Am Inst Phys
- Journal of verbal learning and verbal behavior v. 1-23, 1962-84., ScienceDirectv. 1-23, 1962-85. ProQuest
- Language & speech v. 1-, 1958-, HighWire
- Language sciences v. 17-, 1995-, ScienceDirect
- Language testing v. 1-, 1984-, HighWire
- Logopedics, phoniatrics, vocology v. 23-, 1998-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 monthsv. 21-35, 1996-2010. Informa Healthcare
- Phonetica v. 1-, 1957-, Karger
- Pró-fono v. 17, no. 2-, May/Aug. 2005-, SciELO
- Scandinavian journal of logopedics & phoniatrics v. 16-20, 1991-95., Informa Healthcare
- Seminars in speech and language v. 5-20, 1984-99., Thieme
- Seminars, speech, language, hearing v. 1-3, 1980-82., Thieme
- Speech communication v. 1-, 1982-, ScienceDirect
- Stammering research v. 1, 2004/05., Univ Coll Lond
- Topics in language disorders v. 1-, 1980-, Ovid
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.