Journals by Subject
- v. 5-7, 1968-70.
- A multidisciplinary database that provides aggregated online access to fulltext from journals in business, education, literature, political science, psychology, and other subjects.
- v. 1-, 1989- Sage
- v. 60-, 2000- Wiley
- v. 1-73, 1937-2009. JSTORv. 60-, 1996- Oxford
- v. 1-, 2001- Sage
- v. 1-12, 1972-84. Acad Search Prem
- v. 1-, 2011- SageSAGE Open publishes peer-reviewed, original research and review articles in an interactive, open access format. Accepted articles span the full extent of the social and behavioral sciences and the humanities.
- v. 1-, 2004- TandFonline
- 1990- ThomsonSciELO (Scientific Electronic Library Online) is a database index of about 650 OA journals covering research in Latin America, Spain, Portugal, the Caribbean and South Africa. SciELO is a program of the Sao Paulo Research Foundation for the cooperative publishing of open access journals on the internet. Covers 1997 to present. The Scientific Electronic Library Online - SciELO is an electronic virtual library covering a selected collection of Brazilian scientific journals. The library is an integral part of a project being developed by FAPESP - Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo, in partnership with BIREME - the Latin American and Caribbean Center on Health Sciences Information. The FAPESP-BIREME Project envisages the development of a common methodology for the preparation, storage, dissemination and evaluation of scientific literature in electronic format. As the project develops, new journal titles will be added in the library collection. The objective of the site is to implement an electronic virtual library, providing full access to a collection of serial titles, a collection of issues from individual serial titles, as well as to the full text of articles. The access to both serial titles and articles is available via indexes and search forms. SciELO interface provides access to its serials collection via an alphabetic list of titles or a subject index or a search by word of serial titles, publisher names, city of publication and subject. The interface also provides access to the full text of articles via author index or subject index or a search form on article elements such as author names, words from title, subject and words from the full text.
- v. 16-, 1994- Sage
- v. 21-, 1990- Sage
- v. 21-, 1990- Sage
- v. 4-90, 1925-2011. JSTOR
- v. 1-, 1974- Springerv. 1-104, 1974-2011. JSTORv. 1-52, 1974-2000. ProQuest
- v. 1-, 1987- Springerv. 11-, 1998- Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 months
- v. 20, no. 3-, winter 1990- Acad Search Prem
- v. 1-, 1953- JSTOR, Full text delayed 3 years+
- v. 41, 1978. JSTOR
- v. 42-75, 1979-2012. JSTORv. 67-, 2004- HighWire
- v. 16-, 1982- ScienceDirect
- v. 1-11, 1967-77. ScienceDirectAlso available: Print – v. 1-11, 1967-77.
- v. 12-14, 1978-80. ScienceDirectAlso available: Print – v. 12-14, 1978-80.
- v. 15, 1981. ScienceDirectAlso available: Print – v. 15, 1981.
- v. 12-15, 1978-81. ScienceDirectAlso available: Print – v. 12-15, 1978-81.
- v. 6-, 1988- Sage
- v. 24-, 1995- ScienceDirect
- v. 9-11, [13, 15, 22-23, 25], 26-30, 34-39, , 41-45, 1934-37, [1939, 1941, 1948-49, 1951], 1952-56, 1960-65, , 1967-71.Status: Not Checked OutLane Catalog Record
- v. 5-, 1975- Sagev. 5-41, 1975-2011. JSTOR
- v. 16-, 1990- Acad Search Prem
- v. 20-, 1975- Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 monthsAlso available: Print – v. 1-47, 1956-2002.
- v. 18-, 1994- Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 months
- v. 9-, 1972- Springerv. 29, no. 2-, 1992- Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 30 days
- v. 1-, 1967- ScienceDirect
- v. 1-, 2011- PubMed Central
- v. 1-, 1972- Sage
- v. 45-, 1997- Wileyv. 1-36, 1960-95. ProQuest
- v. 45-, 1997- Wiley
- v. 1-, 1967- Sage
- v. 1-, 1979- WileyAlso available: Print – v. 1-12, 1979-90.
- v. 1-8, 1974-81. Sage
- v. 1-40, 1937-77. JSTOR
- v. 29-, 1998- ScienceDirect
- Studies in history and philosophy of science. Part C, Studies in history and philosophy of biological and biomedical sciencesv. 29-, 1998- ScienceDirect
- v. 1-, 1923 Acad Search Prem
- v. 14-, 2004- IRCT
- v. 4-15, 1975-87. Sage
- v. 1-3, 1972-75. Sage
- v. [1, 4], 5-6, , [1913, 1917], 1918, .Status: Not Checked OutLane Catalog Record
- v. 9-, 1982- Sage
- v. 1-, 1969- Sage
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 25 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over.All online issues of the Journal of the American Medical Association.Nature, the international weekly journal of science.New England Journal of Medicine.Search Ovid databases.Lane Library's DocXpress service obtains article and book chapter PDFs as well as print book loans from other libraries at no cost to School of Medicine affiliated users as well as scans PDFs of articles or book chapters from Lane's print collection for a small fee.
A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more.
Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.MicroMedex: Premier pharmaceutical information source containing multiple databases and drug reference tools. Of particular value is DRUGDEX Evaluations, one of the most comprehensive drug sources available.DynaMed Plus is a clinical information resource used to answer questions quickly at the point-of-care. Easy-to-interpret Levels of Evidence help clinicians rapidly determine the quality of the available evidence. Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles. The evidence-based content, updated regularly, provides the latest practice guidelines in 59 medical specialties.Provides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.
Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences.
Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.
Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not.
Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.BMJ Clinical Evidence. A clinical information tool built around systematic reviews summarizing the current state of knowledge about prevention and treatment of clinical conditions.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.The National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC): A comprehensive database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and related documents.MedlinePlus: A repository of health information from the National Library of Medicine. Links are from trusted sites. No advertising, no endorsement of commercial companies or productsLPCH CareNotes via MicroMedex: Patient education handouts customized by LPCH clinical staffMicromedex Lab Advisor: Evidence based laboratory test informationA drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.A trusted source of expert advice for and about kids, providing the information necessary to help patients and parents understand their unique needs.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities.
In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.
A web-based, decision support system for infectious diseases, epidemiology, microbiology and antimicrobial chemotherapy. The database, updated weekly, currently includes 337 diseases, 224 countries, 1,147 microbial taxa and 306 antibacterial (-fungal, -parasitic, -viral) agents and vaccines.
Over 10,000 notes outline the status of specific infections within each country.