Journals by Subject
Sexually Transmitted DiseasesAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- Acta dermato-venereologica v. 78-, 1998-, Soc Publ Acta Derm-Venereolv. 78-, 1998- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Acta dermato-venereologica. Supplementum v. 202-205, 208, 211-, 1999-, Soc Publ Acta Derm-Venereolv. 202-205, 208-214, 1999-2003. Acad Search Prem
- Acta dermatovenerologica Alpina, Panonica, et Adriatica v. 12-, 2003-, Acta Dermatovenerol APA
- Actas dermo-sifiliograficas v. 98-, 2007-, ScienceDirect
- AIDS (London, England) v. 2-, 1988-, Ovid
- AIDS (London, England). A Year in review 1997-, Ovid
- AIDS patient care and STDs v. 10-, 1996-, Liebert
- AIDS research v. 1-2, 1983-86., Liebert
- AIDS research and human retroviruses v. 3-, 1987-, Liebert
- Archiv für Dermatologie und Syphilis (1869) v. 1-5, 1869-73., Springer
- Archiv für Dermatologie und Syphilis (1889) v. 21-200, 1889-1953., Springer
- BMC infectious diseases v. 1-, 2001-, BioMed Centralv. 1-, 2001- PMC
- British journal of dermatology (1951) v. 63-, 1951-, Wileyv. 138-, 1998- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- British journal of dermatology. Supplement v. 1-17, 20-40, 42-50, 54, 56, 58-59, 61-70, 1969-2004., Wiley
- British journal of venereal diseases v. 1-60, 1925-84., HighWire
- Exchange on HIV/AIDS, sexuality and gender no. 1-, 2005-, R Trop Inst
- Genitourinary medicine v. 61-73, 1985-97., HighWire
- Indian journal of dermatology, venereology and leprology v. 56-, 1990-, Medknow, Free text in HTML onlyv. 69, no. 4-, July/Aug. 2003- Acad Search Prem
- Indian journal of sexually transmitted diseases v. 28-, 2007-, Medknow, Free access HTML onlyv. 30-, 2009- PMC
- Infectious diseases v. 1-, 2008-, LA-pressv. 6-, 2013- PubMed Central
- International journal of STD & AIDS v. 7-, 1996-, HighWire
- Journal of acquired immune deficiency syndromes (1988) v. 1-7, 1988-94., Ovid
- Journal of the American Venereal Disease Association v. 1-3, 1974-76., Ovid
- Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology v. 8-, 1997-, Wileyv. 14-, 2000- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Sexual & reproductive healthcare v. 1-, 2010-, ScienceDirect
- Sexually transmitted diseases v. 4-, 1977-, Ovidv. 4-, 1977- Full text delayed 12 months Lippincott
- Sexually transmitted infections v. 74-, 1998-, HighWireSex Transm Infect Suppl HighWire
- Vierteljahresschrift für Dermatologie und Syphilis v. 6-20, 1879-88., Springer
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.