Journals by Subject
RadiotherapyAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- Acta radiologica (1921) v. 1-58, 1921-62., Informa Healthcare
- Acta radiologica. Oncology v. 23-25, 1984-86., Informa Healthcare
- Acta radiologica. Oncology, radiation therapy, physics and biology v. 19-22, 1980-83., Informa Healthcare
- Acta radiologica. Oncology, radiation, physics, biology v. 17-18, 1978-79., Informa Healthcare
- Acta radiologica. Therapy, physics, biology v. 1-16, 1963-77., Informa Healthcare
- Annals of nuclear medicine v. 1-21 no. 2, 1987-2007., Jpn Soc Nucl Medv. 11-, 1997- Springer
- Biomedical imaging and intervention journal v. 1-, 2005-, PMCv. 1-, 2005- Univ Malaya
- Brachytherapy v. 1-, 2002-, ScienceDirectv. 6-, 2007- ClinicalKey
- Cancer radiothérapie v. 1-, 1997-, ScienceDirect
- Cardiovascular radiation medicine v. 1-5, 1999-2004., ScienceDirect
- Clinical radiology v. 11-, 1960-, ScienceDirectv. 62-, 2007- ClinicalKey
- Clinical radiology extra v. 57-60, 2002-05., ScienceDirect
- Frontiers of radiation therapy and oncology v. 31-, 1997-, Karger
- International journal of radiation oncology, biology, physics v. 1-, 1975-, ScienceDirect
- Japanese journal of radiology v. 27-, 2009-, Springer
- Journal of contemporary brachytherapy v. 1-, 2009-, TerMediav. 3, no. 3-, 2011- PubMed Central
- Journal of labelled compounds & radiopharmaceuticals v. 12-, 1976-, Wiley
- Journal of medical imaging and radiation sciences v. 39-, 2008-, ClinicalKey
- Journal of medical physics v. 31-, 2006-, PMC
- Medical dosimetry v. 20-33, no. 3, 1995-2008., ScienceDirect
- Oral radiology v. 1-, 1985-, Springer
- Physics in medicine & biology v. 1-, 1956-, Inst Phys
- Radiation medicine v. 24-26, 2006-08., Springer
- Radiation oncology v. 1-, 2006-, BioMed Centralv. 1-, 2006- PMC
- Radiation oncology investigations v. 1-7, 1993-99., Wiley
- Radiation oncology journal v. 29-, 2011-, PubMed Centralv. 29-, 2011- KoreaMed
- Radiography (London, England : 1995) v. 1-, 1995-, ScienceDirectv. 13-, 2007- ClinicalKey
- Radiologic clinics of North America v. 36-, 1998-, MD Consult eJournalsv. 45-, 2007- ClinicalKey
- Radiology and oncology v. 41-, 2007-, MetaPressv. 44-, 2010- PMC
- Radiosurgery v. 2-, 1997-, Karger
- Radiotherapy and oncology v. 1-, 1983-, ScienceDirectv. 82-, 2007- ClinicalKey
- Reports of practical oncology v. 1-2, 1996-97., ScienceDirect
- Reports of practical oncology and radiotherapy v. 3-, 1998-, ScienceDirectv. 12-, 2007- ClinicalKeyv. 15-, 2010- Full text delayed 12 months PubMed Central
- Strahlentherapie und Onkologie v. 173-, 1997-, Springer
- World journal of radiology v. 1-, 2009-, PMCv. 1-, 2009- Baishideng
- Zeitschrift für medizinische Physik v. 17-, 2007-, ScienceDirect
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.