Journals by Subject
- International journal of qualitative studies on health and well-being v. 1-, 2006-, CoActionv. 4-, 2009- PMCv. 1-4, 22006-09. Informa Healthcare
- Iranian journal of public health v. 1-, 1972-, Tehran Univ Med Sciv. 39- , 2010- PubMed Central
- ISRN preventive medicine v. 2013-, 2013-, PubMed Centralv. 2013-, 2013- Hindawi
- ISRN public health v. 2012-, 2012-, Hindawi
- Journal of community health v. 1-, 1975-, Springer
- Journal of community health nursing v. 1-, 1984-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 monthsv. 1-13, 1984-96. TandFonline
- Journal of environmental and public health v. 2009-, 2009-, PMCv. 2009-, 2009- Hindawi
- Journal of epidemiology and community health v. 32-, 1978-, HighWire
- Journal of epidemiology and global health v. 1-, 2011-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of health & social policy v. 1-v. 8, no. 1, 1989-96., TandFonlinev. 12-22, 2000-07. LGBT Life with full text
- Journal of hygiene v. 1-97, 1901-86., JSTOR
- Journal of immigrant and minority health v. 8-, 2006-, Springer
- Journal of immigrant health v. 1-7, 1999-2005., Springer
- Journal of infection and public health v. 1-, 2008-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of medical screening v. 5-, 1998-, HighWire, Full text delayed 2 years
- Journal of policy analysis and management v. 15-, 1996-, Wiley
- Journal of prevention v. 1, 1980/81., Springer
- Journal of preventive medicine and public health v. 40-, 2007-, KoreaMedv. 44-, 2011- PMC
- Journal of primary prevention v. 2-, 1981-, Springer
- Journal of public health v. 1-, 1993-, Springer
- Journal of public health (Oxford, England) v. 26-, 2004-, HighWire, Full text delayed 12 months
- Journal of public health and epidemiology v. 1-, 2009-, Acad J
- Journal of public health dentistry v. 57-, 1997-, Wiley
- Journal of public health management & practice v. 1-, 1995-, Ovid
- Journal of public health medicine v. 12-25, 1990-2003., HighWire
- Journal of public health policy v. 1-, 1980-, JSTOR, Full text delayed 3 years+
- Journal of religion and health v. 1-, 1961-, Springerv. 36-, 1997- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Journal of the American College Health Association v. 27-30, 1978-82., TandFonline
- Journal of the American Public Health Association v. 1, 1911., PMCv. 1, 1911. Atypon
- Journal of the Massachusetts Association of Boards of Health v. 1-14, 1891-1904, PMC
- Journal of the Royal Sanitary Institute v. 25-74, 1904-54., HighWire
- Journal of the Royal Society for the Promotion of Health v. 118-128, 1998-2008., HighWire
- Journal of the Royal Society of Health v. 103-118, 1983-98., HighWire
- Journal of the Sanitary Institute v. 15-25, 1894-1904., HighWire
- Journal of travel medicine v. 4-, 1997-, Wileyv. 8-, 2001- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Journal of veterinary medicine. B, Infectious diseases and veterinary public health v. 47-53, 2000-06., Wileyv. 47-53, 2000-06. Acad Search Prem
- Journal of water and health v. 1-, 2003-, IWA Online
- Lancet Global Health v. 1-, 2013-, ScienceDirect"Research, commentary, correspondence, and blogs on the following subjects as they pertain to low- and middle-income countries: reproductive, maternal, neonatal, and child health; adolescent health; infectious diseases, including neglected tropical diseases; non-communicable diseases; the global health workforce; health systems; and health policy."--Title screen.
- Longevity & healthspan v. 1-, 2012-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2012- BioMed Central
- Materia socio-medica v. 21-, 2009-, ScopeMedv. 23, no. 3-, 2011- PubMed Central
- Medical care research and review v. 52-, 1995-, HighWire
- Medical care review v. 24-51, 1967-94., HighWire
- Milbank Memorial Fund quarterly v. 12-50, 1934-72., JSTOR
- Milbank Memorial Fund quarterly bulletin v. 1-11, 1923-33., JSTOR
- Milbank Memorial Fund quarterly. Health and society v. 51-63, 1973-85., JSTOR
- Milbank quarterly v. 64-, 1986-, JSTOR, Full text delayed 1 years+v. 75-, 1997- Wileyv. 75-, 1997- Full text delayed 12 months PubMed Central
- MMWR v. 31, no. 5-, Feb. 12, 1982-v. 45, no. 26-, 5 July 1996- Acad Search Premv. 45, no. 12-, 1996- CINAHL
- Nation's health (1971) v. 22-, 1992-, Acad Search Prem
- NCHS data brief no. 1- , 2007-, CDC
- Nicotine & tobacco research v. 1-, 1999-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 months
- Nursing & health sciences v. 1-, 1999-, Wileyv. 1-, 1999- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Online journal of public health informatics v. 1-, 2009-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2009- OJPHI Org
- Open health services and policy journal v. 1-, 2008-, Bentham OpenAn open access online journal which publishes original research articles, reviews and short articles in all areas of health services and health policy. The journal covers the research, organization, planning, evaluation, management, financing, policy, and provision of health services and healthcare.
- Open medicine v. 1-, 2007-, Open Medv. 1-, 2007- PMC
- Open public health journal v. 1-, 2008-, Bentham Open
- Ophthalmic epidemiology v. 4-, 1997-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 monthsv. 1-17, 1994-2010. Informa Healthcare
- Osong public health and research perspectives v. 1-, 2010-, ScienceDirectv. 1-, 2010- PubMed Central
- Pathogens and global health v. 106-, 2012-, Maney
- Perspectives in public health v. 129-, 2009-, HighWire
- PLoS clinical trials v. 1-, 2006-, Public Libr Sciv. 1-2, 2006-07. PMC
- PLoS medicine v. 1-, 2004-, Public Libr Sciv. 1-, 2004- PMC
- Policy, politics & nursing practice v. 1-, 2000-, HighWire
- Population health management v. 11-, 2008-, Liebert
- Population health metrics v. 1-, 2003-, BioMed Centralv. 1-, 2003- PMC
- Population reports. Series L, Issues in world health no. 9-, June 1993-, Info for Health
- Prävention und Gesundheitsförderung v. 1-, 2006-, Springer
- Präventivmedizin v. 14-18, 1969-73., Springer
- Prevention science v. 1-, 2000-, Springer
- Preventive medicine (New York, N.Y. : 1972) v. 1, 1972-, ScienceDirect
- Promotion & education v. 1-15, 1994-2008., HighWire
- Public health (London, England) v. 1-, 1888-, ScienceDirectv. 111-116, 1997-2002. Acad Search Prem
- Public health and the environment v. 1-2, 2002-03., ATSDR"Focuses on federal, state, and tribal activities related to environmental health and includes updates on research, environmental health communication issues and activities, key meetings, publications, and training opportunities."
- Public health economics v. 1-21, 1944-64., HighWire
- Public health economics and medical care abstracts v. 21-23, 1964-66., HighWire
- Public health genomics v. 12-, 2009-, Karger
- Public health nursing v. 14-, 1997-, Wileyv. 15-, 1998- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Public health nutrition v. 1-, 1998-, Cambridge, Full text delayed 12 months
- Public health papers and reports v. 1-33, pt. 1, 1873-1907., PMC
- Public health reports (1896) v. 11-85, 1896-1970., PMCv. 18-85, 1903-70. JSTOR
- Public health reports (1974) v. 89-, 1974-, PMC, Full text delayed 12 monthsv. 89-122, 1974-2007. JSTORv. 116-, 2001- Assoc Schools Public Health
- Revista de medicina experimental v. 1-18, 1942-2001., SciELO
- Revista de saúde pública v. 1-, 1967-, SciELO
- Revista española de salud pública v. 71-, 1997-, SciELO
- Revista Panamericana de salud pública v. 1-, 1997-, Pan Am Health Organv. 1-, 1997- SciELO
- Risk management and healthcare policy v. 1-, 2008-, PMCv. 1-, 2008- Dove Press
- Royal Sanitary Institute journal v. 74-75, 1954-55., HighWire
- Royal Society for the Promotion of Health journal v. 75-79, 1955-59., HighWire
- Royal Society of Health journal v. 80-102, 1960-82., HighWire
- Rural and remote health v. 1-, 2001-
- Salud pública de México v. 39-, 1997-, SciELO
- Scandinavian journal of public health v. 27-, 1999-, HighWirev. 27-35-, 1999-2007. Acad Search Prem
- Scandinavian journal of public health. Supplement no. 55-70, 2001-07, HighWire
- Scandinavian journal of social medicine v. 1-26, 1973-98., HighWirev. 26, 1998. Acad Search Prem
- Shokuhin eiseigaku zasshi v. 1-, 1960-, J-STAGE
- Social work in public health v. 23-, 2007-, LGBT Life with full text, Full text delayed 18 months
- Southeast Asian journal of tropical medicine and public health v. 29-, 1998-, SEAMEO, Full text delayed 1 issue
- Sozial- und Präventivmedizin v. 19-51, 1974-2006., Springer
- Technical report series (World Health Organization) WHO, Search for individual titles here
- Time v. 135, no. 19-, May 7, 1990-, Acad Search Prem
- Tobacco control v. 1-, 1992-, HighWire
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.