Journals by Subject
Primary Health CareAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- American family physician (1970) v. 56-, 1998-, Am Acad Fam Phys, Full text delayed 12 monthsv. 78, no. 3-, 2008- ClinicalKey
- Annals of family medicine v. 1-, 2003-, HighWirev. 6, no. 4-, 2008- ClinicalKey
- Archives of family medicine v. 1-9, 1992-2000., CLOCKSS
- Asia Pacific family medicine v. 7-, 2008-, PubMed Centralv. 7-, 2008- BioMed Centralv. 2-6, 2003-07. Acad Search Prem
- Asthma in general practice v. 5-8, 1997-2000., IPCRG
- Australian family physician v. 31, no. 7-, July 2002-, Aust Coll Gen Practitioners
- BMC family practice v. 1-, 2000-, BioMed Centralv. 1-, 2000- PMC
- British journal of general practice v. 40-, 1990-, HighWire
- Canadian family physician v. 13-, 1967-, PMCv. 46-, 2000- HighWire
- Clinical cornerstone v. 1-9, 1998-2009., ScienceDirect
- Clinics in family practice v. 2-7, 2000-05., MD Consult eJournals
- Community genetics v. 1-11, 1998-2008., Karger
- Electronic journal of health informatics v. 1-, 2006-, Users must register
- European journal of general practice v. 1-16, 1995-2010., Informa Healthcare
- Families, systems & health v. 14-, 1996-, APA PsycARTICLESv. 18-24, no. 1, 2000-spring 2006. Acad Search Prem
- Family & community health v. 1-, 1978-, Ovid
- Family medicine v. 30, no. 2-, 1998-, Soc Teach Fam Med
- Family practice v. 1-, 1984-, HighWire
- Family practice management v. 15, no. 7-, 2008-, ClinicalKey
- Family systems medicine v. 1-13, 1983-95, APA PsychARTICLES
- Informatics in primary care v. 11-, 2003-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 6 months
- International journal of family medicine v. 2010-, 2010-, Hindawiv. 2010-, 2010- PMC
- Internet journal of academic physician assistants v. 1-, 1997-, ISPUB, Must answer question to get usagev. 2-8 no. 1, 2002-10. Acad Search Prem
- ISRN family medicine v. 2013-2014, 2013-14., PubMed Centralv. 2013-2014, 2013-14. Hindawi
- Journal of family and community medicine v. 17, no. 2-, 2010-, PMCv. 17-, 2010- Medknow
- Journal of family and reproductive health v. 1-, 2007-, Tehran Univ Med Sciv. 7-, 2013- PubMed Central
- Journal of family medicine and primary care v. 1-, 2012-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2012- Medknow
- Journal of family practice v. 48, no. 8-, 1999-, J Fam Practv. 49-, 2000- Acad Search Prem
- Journal of multidisciplinary healthcare v. 1-, 2008-, PMCv. 1-, 2008- Dove Press
- Journal of primary care & community health v. 1-, 2010-, HighWire
- Journal of primary health care v. 1-, 2009-, R N Z Coll Gen Pract
- Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine v. 19-, 2006-, HighWirev. 19-20, 2006-07. Ovid
- Journal of the American Board of Family Practice v. 14-18, 2001-05., HighWirev. 14-18, 2001-05. Ovid
- Journal of the College of General Practitioners v. 3-13, 1960-67., HighWire
- Journal of the College of General Practitioners and research newsletter v. 1-2, 1958-59., HighWirev. 1-2, 1958-59. PMC
- Journal of the Royal College of General Practitioners v. 13-39, 1967-89., HighWire
- Journal of the Royal College of General Practitioners. Occasional paper no. 1-42, 1976-88., PMC
- Korean journal of family medicine v. 32-, 2011-, PubMed Central
- Mental health in family medicine v. 5-, 2008-, PMC, Full text delayed 12 months
- Occasional paper (Royal College of General Practitioners) no. 41- , 1988-, PMC
- Osteopathic medicine and primary care v. 1-4, 2007-10., PubMed Centralv. 1-4, 2007-10. BioMed Central
- Patient care 2002-07., Modern Med, Free registration is required to get articles
- Policy statement (Royal College of General Practitioners) v. 1-3, 1985-94., PMC
- Primary care v. 34-, 2007-, ClinicalKey
- Primary care case reviews v. 1-6, 1998-2003., Ovid
- Primary care companion to CNS disorders v. 13-, 2011-, PMC
- Primary care companion to the Journal of clinical psychiatry v. 1-12, 1999-2010., PMCv. 1-9, 1999-2007. Physicians Postgrad Press
- Primary care diabetes v. 1-, 2007-, ScienceDirectv. 1-, 2007- ClinicalKey
- Primary care respiratory journal v. 9-, 2000-, IPCRG
- Primary care update for Ob/Gyns v. 2-10, 1995-2003., ScienceDirect
- Primary psychiatry v. 9-, 2002-, Prim Psychiatry, 2002-2004 HTML only
- Research newsletter (College of General Practitioners (Great Britain)) no. 1-17, 1953-57., HighWire
- Scandinavian journal of primary health care v. 1-28, 1983-2010., Informa Healthcarev. 16-, 1998- Full text delayed 18 months Acad Search Prem
- South African family practice v. 15-26 ; v. 45-, 1994-, S Afr Fam Pract
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.