Journals by Subject
Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine
- Advances in clinical neuroscience & rehabilitation v. 1-, 2001-, ACNR
- Advances in physiotherapy v. 1-12, 1999-2010., Informa Healthcare
- American journal of physical medicine v. 31-66, 1952-87., Ovid
- American journal of physical medicine & rehabilitation v. 67-, 1988-, Ovid
- American rehabilitation v. 16-28, no. 1, 1990-2004., Acad Search Prem
- Annals of physical and rehabilitation medicine v. 52-, 2009-, ScienceDirect
- Archives of physical medicine and rehabilitation v. 76-, 1995-, ScienceDirect
- BMC sports science, medicine and rehabilitation v. 5-, 2013-, PubMed Centralv. 5-, 2013- BioMed Central
- Clinical rehabilitation v. 1-, 1987-, HighWirev. 12-, 1998- Acad Search Prem
- Developmental neurorehabilitation v. 10-, 2007-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 monthsv. 10-13, 2007-10. Informa Healthcare
- Disability and health journal v. 1-, 2008-, ScienceDirect
- Disability and rehabilitation v. 14-32, 1992-2010., Informa Healthcarev. 20, no. 6/7-, June/July 1998- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Disability and rehabilitation. Assistive technology v. 1-5, 2006-10., Informa Healthcare
- Disability statistics abstract v. 1-, 1991-
- ET journal v. 4-6, 1977-79., Ovid
- Geriatric orthopaedic surgery & rehabilitation v. 1-, 2010-, HighWirev. 1-, 2010- PubMed Central
- Health and quality of life outcomes v. 1-, 2003-, BioMed Centralv. 1-, 2003- PMC
- IEEE transactions on neural systems and rehabilitation engineering v. 9-, 2001-, IEEE
- IEEE transactions on rehabilitation engineering v. 1-8, 1993-2000., IEEE
- International disability studies v. 9-13, 1987-91., Informa Healthcare
- International journal of rehabilitation and health v. 1-2, 1995-96., Springer
- International journal of rehabilitation research v. 1-, 1978-, Ovid
- International rehabilitation medicine v. 1-8, 1978-87., Informa Healthcare
- Journal of bodywork and movement therapies v. 1-, 1996-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of burn care & rehabilitation v. 1-26, 1980-2005., Ovid
- Journal of burn care & research v. 27-, 2006-, Ovid
- Journal of cardiac rehabilitation v. 1-5, 1981-85., Ovid
- Journal of cardiopulmonary rehabilitation v. 5-26, 1985-2006., Ovid
- Journal of cardiopulmonary rehabilitation and prevention v. 27-, 2007-, Ovid
- Journal of disability policy studies v. 1-, 1990-, HighWire
- Journal of enterostomal therapy v. 7-18, 1980-91., Ovidv. 18, 1991 Ovid
- Journal of exercise rehabilitation v. 9-, 2013-, PubMed Central
- Journal of hand therapy v. 1-, 1987-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of head trauma rehabilitation v. 1-, 1986-, Ovid
- Journal of neuroengineering and rehabilitation v. 1-, 2004-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2004- BioMed Central
- Journal of neurologic rehabilitation v. 1-12, 1987-98., HighWire
- Journal of prosthetics and orthotics v. 1-, 1988-, Ovidv. 1-, 1988- Full text delayed 2 years JPO Online Libr
- Journal of rehabilitation v. 13-66, 1947-2000., ProQuestv. 41-, 1975- Acad Search Prem
- Journal of rehabilitation medicine v. 33-, 2001-, J Rehab Med
- Journal of rehabilitation medicine. Supplement no. 41-, 2003-, J Rehab Med
- Journal of rehabilitation research and development v. 20-, 1983-, U S Dept Vet Affv. 27, issue 2-, 1990- Acad Search Premv. 37-, 2000- CINAHL
- Journal of spinal cord medicine v. 28, no. 4-, 2005-, PMC, Full text delayed 12 months
- Manuelle Medizin v. 35-, 1997-, Springer
- Neuropsychological rehabilitation v. 6-, 1996-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 months
- NeuroRehabilitation v. 12-, 1999-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 months
- Neurorehabilitation and neural repair v. 13-, 1999-, HighWire
- Occupational therapy and rehabilitation v. 4-30, 1925-51., Ovid
- Occupational therapy international v. 7-, 2000-, Acad Search Premier, Full text delayed 3 monthsv. 3-16, 1996-2009. Wiley
- Pediatric rehabilitation v. 1-9, 1997-2006., Informa Healthcarev. 3-9, 1999-2006. Acad Search Prem
- Physical & occupational therapy in geriatrics v. 1-28, 1981-2010., Informa Healthcare
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation clinics of North America v. 13-, 2002-, MD Consult eJournals
- Physical therapy v. 60-, 1980-, HighWirev. 80-, 2000- Acad Search Prem
- Physiotherapy research international v. 1-14, 1996-2009, WileyPhysiother Res Int Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- PM & R v. 1-, 2009-, ScienceDirect
- Quality of life research v. 1-, 1992-, Springerv. 6-, 1997- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Rehabilitation counseling bulletin v. 43-, 1999-, HighWire
- Rehabilitation nursing v. 22-, 1997-, Wiley
- Rehabilitation psychology v. 19-, 1972-, APA PsycARTICLES
- Rehabilitation research and practice v. 2010-, 2010-, Hindawiv. 2010-, 2010- PMC
- Rheumatology and physical medicine v. 10-11, 1970-72., HighWire
- Rheumatology and rehabilitation v. 12-21, 1973-82., HighWire
- Scandinavian journal of rehabilitation medicine v. 30-32, 1998-2000., Acad Search Prem
- Sports medicine, arthroscopy, rehabilitation, therapy & technology v. 1-4, 2009-12., PubMed Centralv. 1-4, 2009-12. BioMed Central
- Topics in spinal cord injury rehabilitation v. 4-, 1998-, MetaPress, Full text delayed 12 monthsv. 18-, 2012- Full text delayed 12 months PubMed Central
- Topics in stroke rehabilitation v. 4-, 1977-, MetaPress, Full text delayed 12 months
- Torture v. 14-, 2004-, IRCT
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.